• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Texas Rangers make classy gesture in drafting Georgia OF Johnathon Taylor

FlockOfSeagulls

3rd Level Yellow Feather
In the 33rd rd Rangers draft Taylor who is partially paralyzed because of a collision in a game early this year . He injured C5 & C6 vertabrae in neck and has been confined to a wheelchair yet he has already regained partial use of hands through rehab . Majority of people with this injury never walk again but I wouldn't bet against this special young man . His ultimate goal is to return to diamond one day . This is just another reason why I am proud to be a Texas Rangers fan

that actually is a really classy move, and it may give this young man a reason to try even harder to walk again someday, and maybe even play baseball again.

I loved this story when i read it. They told him that they were set on drafting him and when he was injured the Rangers said that they were going to be true to their word and draft him. To me that is just amazing

If he can't get back to the field, I wonder if he'd make a good coach or exec down the line.

Awesome story, I agree.

What's New

5/10/2024
Our Welcome forum has a place for you to introduce yourself. Say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back