• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Text-based tickling game: The Supreme Element

Yeah i used the pot and found the secret to be honest i exspected a tickling scene. Thou i gotta ask are there any secret tickling scenes you can find or the the ones you encounter as you do the main quest to find the 4 witches the only ones?

oh cool, are there other hidden things like that?
Definitely a few: wandering around the forest by the village while holding the rainbow pearl could yield another one! And then, of course, there's the quest with the figurines and the goddess altar! And in my experience, a lot of people missed the reward from the gypsy fortune-teller near the beginning of the game.

Yeah i used the pot and found the secret to be honest i exspected a tickling scene. Thou i gotta ask are there any secret tickling scenes you can find or the the ones you encounter as you do the main quest to find the 4 witches the only ones?
Well, you could have tickled the thief first, even though it's a short scene :) As for optional tickling scenes, a lot of optional side-quests involve tickling, so if you haven't cleared out your quest log, there are probably other scenes to find! However, apart from the quests and the main story, I don't think there are any extended tickling scenes that are super-obscure or intentionally hard to find.

For the pearl you mean the village near the start? And also do you know where i can find the brandy for the quest since i tried looking everywhere? Also the figurines i only found the one in the desert if you could plz spoil me and tell me where to find em i would apreciate it.

For the pearl you mean the village near the start? And also do you know where i can find the brandy for the quest since i tried looking everywhere? Also the figurines i only found the one in the desert if you could plz spoil me and tell me where to find em i would apreciate it.
Yes, explore the forest right by the village at the start once you have the pearl in your possession: the location should be clear when you reach it.

The brandy gave people more trouble than almost any quest! I admit the hint was very obscure. It's in the desert palace; for the specific hint, hang out in the Pleasure Dome area (just use "z") for 8 turns. I realize now most people probably never thought to stay that long.

As for the figurines you're missing, they're all in places that require you to non-obvious background items, often hidden inside of things. One is in the starting forest, one is in Fort Kalage, one is in the Amazon village, and the hint for the fourth is in the graveyard. It sounds like you already found the fifth one in the desert. Good hunting! :)

Thanks but to be honest i was never good at solving riddles and such thou what do they exactly do when you have all 5 on the altar?

Thanks but to be honest i was never good at solving riddles and such thou what do they exactly do when you have all 5 on the altar?
All five figurines, when assembled, will grant you the best body armor in the game, with the added benefit of providing healing at random intervals in combat. It helps, but like most optional quests it isn't required to finish the game, just a reward for completionist players.

Ahh there it is i honestly thouth it would give me a scene but i think the final boss fight is easy enough to beat even withouth the best armor in the game just use spells from time to time and have some elixirs

Boy, it's always funny for me to hear that The Supreme Element was way too easy for people; when I originally made it, I thought it was fairly challenging, but my beta testers all told me they were overleveled for the later bits. So I literally just ramped up the numbers for the later fights, thinking I may be overdoing it a bit, and still I hear from a lot of people that they had no difficulty at all. I suppose it's because I knew where everything was, so I never had to walk in circles and re-fight the same enemies as a result.

Well, I did write another text-based game for MTJ called "A New Project", which is more puzzle-based and doesn't have a combat engine, but focuses on Zork-style puzzle solving. And way back in the day I wrote more of a proof-of-concept game called "Depths of the Tickle Torture Chamber", which was sent out over the old email based "Morandlias' Ticklers Journal" which was fairly primitive by Supreme Element standards. This is the only game I know of which uses this combat engine, though, because I specifically wrote it from scratch with the Inform language. If there are any Inform programmers out there, I'd be happy to share my code if needed.

True i mean i spend hours in the forest until i accidentaly found the path AT THE VERY start i had to take to get to the 1 witch so i lvl up pretty fast. Also if you could give me a link so i could download your other games and try them out id be grateful. As for sharing your code with programmers i could try im no exspert thou i do programming from time to time as a side job.

ok im stuck at the very start i have completed the locket quest, found the girl in the forest, got the box from the traveler but i cant complete the quest from the hunter who tells me about magic i do find a magic circle in the forest and an orb but nothing else what to do?

same problem here. I think I visited every place I'm able to, tried multiple things, but somehow can't discover the way to advance. Does anybody could give me a hint where to go or how to act?

Great game, by the way. Already played "A new project" before and loved it, but it there took me sometimes a fair amount of time to solve the easiest riddles :)

Oh its easy when you just enter the forest there are 3 difirent directions you can go exsplore those :D! I actually found this by accident couse i didint read the areas describtion fully.

Not sure if you can post links here, so just try googling "MTJ Publications".
When on the site, just try to click on "Author" as the sort option and then pick "Kunzite".
There you'll be able to purchase the game for $10. Definitely worth it, in my humble opinion. Tons of awesome foot tickling, though as far as I could see it, you are always the tickler or watcher, but never the ticklee. The player character's appearance and even gender are kind of left ambiguous. Whether that's a plus or minus is for you to decide though. ^-^

What's New

4/29/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums to see who is meeting when and where!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back