• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

tfeet1 wife in lite bondage

What would you like to do with her feet?

• Tickle

Votes: 79 79.0%
  • Lick and suck

Votes: 40 40.0%
  • Make wet

Votes: 8 8.0%
  • Nothing

Votes: 4 4.0%

• Total voters

tfeet1

TMF Expert
What would you like to do them?

Attachments

• lisa 018.jpg
    lisa 018.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 238
  • lisa 017.jpg
    lisa 017.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 295
  • lisa 014.jpg
    lisa 014.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 262
Looks like she takes good care of her feet. Please post more when you have them, and thanks.

Well first I would lick/nibble/suck on her soles and toes.
Then I would lightly tickle them on the tops, sides, and bottoms.
Then I would get the lotion and lather them up, and scrub them with a hairbrush.
Then back to light tickles, and some foot worshiping. And a massage to finish it off.

Nice pictures, thanks for sharing.

I vote for tickle and lick and lick and suck. Her feet are Gorgeous. Are they very to extremely ticklish? How about a vid clip of you tickling her feet for us all to see.

Actually getting a close up of your bed with the headboard I would tickle her feet and her underarms and sides while her arms were tied to the headboard above her.....LOL I can be a merciless tickler I can I can....LOL

It was years befor I was able to get her to do this. This is are second post. She was very happy about all the good comments. Her feet are very ticklish. And yes we use the headboard.

Very lovely pics of your ladies feet! Thank and especially her for sharing them with us. And since I am an easy mark for lovely ticklish feet, I think the a thorough fun tickling would be the order of the day and I hope you pass that along her but tell her by using your fingers and writing the message out on the bottoms for me, lol. Have a blessed day, both of you!

LET ME SAY YOUR WIFE AS AWESOME FEET, AND YOUR LUCKY TO GET TICKLE THEM. THEY ARE SO SOFT LOOKING.

Thanks for all the great comments. The more she gets the more likely she is to let me post more. 19 years of begging her 2 post, but it is a good start.

She has lovely feet, with nicely painted toenails. If given the opportunity, I would tickle, massage, caress, and kiss them.

Championship feet those. Not a blemish in sight. Pillowy soft. Do you caress them with
your face? I know I sure would.

I would pamper, nibble, lick, suck, and tickle those perfect soles insane.

Face. fingers,tounge,and other things. I now call her my Foot Godess!

Lovely, soft loking feet indeed! Looks like she surely takes care of them and keeps them very nice. Definitely a lucky guy!! Thanks to you and here especially for sharing them :).

If I could I would have voted to lick, suck, and tickle your wife's feet. You're a lucky man, tfeet1.

What's New

5/15/2024
The TMF Links forum keeps you updated on tickling sites all around the web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back