• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Thank you "Tickle de Mayo" NEST Ticklefans!!

Sunriseticklee

Hey Sunriseticklee...i can't wait until next time too. and i will be your willing victim, i promise, but i will get my revenge afterward!! that is if i have any energy left!! :D :p I can't wait to hear you beg!!!

But seriously, NEST was a great time. Max and QB, you've outdone yourselves!

Alvin

QBWeaver said:
Yes Jason.... Phili is still part of Pennsylvania! Hope you can come to the next NEST!

Ah well, I suppose it wouldn't have been as fun if I had been able to go this year. I needa get my lungs nice and strong so that my Cystic Fibrosis won't give me too much breathing probs. lol

Hopefully NEST will be held in PA next year as well. Actually, TWO of my online friends are in PA.. and they live not even 20 mins away from each other I think. I think I'll have to take a little trip up to PA next year. Hell, I'll do it anyway...I wanna meet my online buds before the CF has a chance to kill me. lol (Not that I believe it will...treatment for this disease is gettin stronger all the time, luckily. )

lees in the band

I am from across the pond DVNC. A Yorkshire lass to be true.
Would love to work a foot pedal in the band and wear a chime anklet too.

Hope to see you all so so soon

NN:devil: :devil:

Jason I love your positive attitude... Keep it up Babe.

NEST will be held in Phili again. Keep watching for more announcements.

Jan

jason19tk said:

Ah well, I suppose it wouldn't have been as fun if I had been able to go this year. I needa get my lungs nice and strong so that my Cystic Fibrosis won't give me too much breathing probs. lol

Hopefully NEST will be held in PA next year as well. Actually, TWO of my online friends are in PA.. and they live not even 20 mins away from each other I think. I think I'll have to take a little trip up to PA next year. Hell, I'll do it anyway...I wanna meet my online buds before the CF has a chance to kill me. lol (Not that I believe it will...treatment for this disease is gettin stronger all the time, luckily. )

I don't know if you know this Jason, but there should be another NEST in October.I'm sure QB would furnish you with details if you wanted.

Keep your eyes on this forum for future NEST info, NaughtyNell. It's not only the biggest gathering of ticklers known to us, but the closest to those of you in England (and there are several). A number of you have been here to visit them.

There has been efforts to have an event in England. I even did one there, years ago. If they have one there, do attend. There's some cool folk on your side of the pond.

dvnc

QBWeaver said:
Jason I love your positive attitude... Keep it up Babe.

NEST will be held in Phili again. Keep watching for more announcements.

Jan

"Babe"? Keep that up and I'll be turning red even before I get the sh** tickled outta me at NEST. :blush: lol

BigJim said:

I don't know if you know this Jason, but there should be another NEST in October.I'm sure QB would furnish you with details if you wanted.

That might be interesting. But I'd probably attend one that happens during the summer...more time to hang with my online friends. :D Then again, if it snows up there during October, it might be worth the trip...I havent had fun in the snow in awhile. Somehow, flinging mud from the bayou doesn't seem as fun as a snowball fight. :p

dvnc said:
Keep your eyes on this forum for future NEST info, NaughtyNell. It's not only the biggest gathering of ticklers known to us, but the closest to those of you in England (and there are several). A number of you have been here to visit them.

There has been efforts to have an event in England. I even did one there, years ago. If they have one there, do attend. There's some cool folk on your side of the pond.

dvnc

Indeed there are NN. I'm gradually building a "database" of English TMF'ers who'd be interested in meeting for an informal drink sometime. I believe the yankeeism is a "munch." If you and your S.O. would be interested, drop me an e-mail and I'll add you to the list. It might however take some time to get it aranged because the english seem very reserved about this sort of thing. :(

(God hates me, he didn't give me American birth.)

Hate him back, it works for me! BWAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA:devil: :devil: :devil:

Brit loves living in US

hi Big Jim and DVNC

Although I am a Brit born and buttered. I have lived in the US for 10 years and love it here. Thanks to my tickle pals QB and that cute guy
funky I am having a great tickle time.
:devil: :devil:

NN

Re: Brit loves living in US

naughtynell said:
hi Big Jim and DVNC

Although I am a Brit born and buttered. I have lived in the US for 10 years and love it here. Thanks to my tickle pals QB and that cute guy
funky I am having a great tickle time.
:devil: :devil:

NN

ARGGH!!!!!!!!! How did you manage it? I've always wanted to live in the US, even if I do have to pay for my healthcare. Darn the search for the legendary green card goes on.......:D

Door 44 Productions
What's New

6/10/2024
Check out the TMF Chat Room for real time conversation with other community members! It's free!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back