• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Thanks for the Memories.

armpitlovr

TMF Regular
O.M.G. Where do I start? This is always the hardest part of N.E.S.T., outside of saying goodbye/so-long, to everyone. First my roomies. John you are terrific! Thank you for sharing the room and the weekend with us. You are spending the weekend with us again next year? I Hope? To our Newbie, Clair: What a sweetheart, down to earth, wonderful person. I've found a new friend in you to be sure. Also I know I speak for the others as well as myself... Thank You for agreeing to be "Kidnapped". Why ANYONE would agree to such a thing, on there first time out, is beyond me! WHEW! But how much fun it was indeed. God Bless you! Even though you didn't tell Max what he wanted to hear. "Wink" To my Dear Dear Friend, and little sister, "Classy" I Love you as much as my own sis. Thank you for everything. I was fine till I tried to say Good Bye to you. Happens every year too. "Jusayin" MUAH!
Spotman & Spotlady: Also two very dear friends. I didn't get to spend as much time with you two as I wanted to this year. All the more reason to get down to see you over the summer. I'm so glad we got to do breakfast a couple of times anyway. Mr. and Mrs. Lite: OH My God!? I Know! So So Sorry we didn't get to say Good Bye. DAMN!!! Send me some info on houses in Va. I just might have to move there. Do they have a call for "Steam Producers" down your way? "Bella" I can't believe that we have known one another for as many years as we have and just found out how much we have in common in the Fetish World. Thank you so very much for our time together. Next year will be outstanding. Looking forward to putting you on that proverbial ceiling. TickleChicago: What can I say, I Always, Always, enjoy our time together. And this year we have become closer than ever, sharing something very special together. WOW! Is all I'll say. Viper and his little lady: Thank you both for letting me be a special part of your weekend. You guys are out of this world! "Lee" I know I've said it before, and I won't hesitate to say it again. BRAVO!!! You Always find a way to make N.E.S.T. just a bit better every year. God Bless all you do, so that all of us can have a weekend to remember for many many years to come! Last and "Absolutely" not least, Max. If it hadn't been for your idea of getting together with a few guys some 15 years ago for an afternoon of Tickle Talk, at Hooters. This whole damn thing would not be. :bowing::bowing: I'll stop now for fear of boring you all to tears. Take care, and have a wonderful, safe and happy summer. Pat.

Love ya back, man!

Of course, your leaving without saying goodbye will be dealt with severely next year (just ask lite...).

We'll see what we can do about the house...

R

Pat, you da man, my bro! I'll room with you any day...but only if we're in the same bed. haha MINCHIA!

Pat, was a pleasure meeting you! Thank you for making me feel welcome! I hope to see you again!

Doctor, twas a blast, as always! Looking forward to seeing you and the family this summer when you're in town.

You always make things fun Papa Guido. Awesome to see you again, I only wish we had your fabulous dancing on film. :)

Hey man! It was great to chat with you about what makes us "tick" regarding this crazy thing we share. I am so totally aware of the armpit hair ring now!! Oh and thank God we we were able to save Tklgal from her Nomness problem she was having when she arrived. Oh and Nifty fiftis thanks letting use your hood for a counter.
Good Times!!

LOL I love you too, but you ... you ... made me cry saying good bye! Just sayn...

Truly you are a blessing in my life and I enjoy every moment I get to hang out with you <3 love ya like a brother :)

What's New

5/20/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us all!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back