• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

That 70's Tickling (3): Never Mess with a Redhead

I know that this one's a couple weeks old now, but I wasn't able to catch it the first time around. I have this to say about the whole series:

It's amazing!
It's stupendous!
It's even mediocre!

Okay, so its not mediocre, but the quote just doesn't work with out it. ;) The only reason I'm not clutching my heart like the others is 'cause, well, I've never had a heart condition. Ahem... anywho, it's refreshing to see a tv or movie-based tickling story written by someone who is very familiar with the source material, as opposed to those who write them knowing only that the "chicks on it are hot". Very good as always.

PS: As a Trekkie and a Tickle-Fan, I anxiously await your Enterprise story. I'm not as interested with the show as I was when it first premiered, but I will still read the story, 'cause the chicks on it are hot. I mean, er, 'cause I enjoy tickling fiction, yeah, that's it...

i just finished reading this series and decided it needed a review to bring it back to the publics attention this story is great and anyone who has ever seen an episode of "that 70's show" should read this

tickleterror said:
i just finished reading this series and decided it needed a review to bring it back to the publics attention
Yes, but as an unforseen side effect you resurrected a rather embarassing and dumb reply post from me. :) Ah, to be three years younger again and not have a care in the world... :cool:

Loved this series so much i just had to comment...

and bring it back for all to enjoy. I love Mila Kunis, lol

What's New

4/29/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums to see who is meeting when and where!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back