• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

That Chimp is a naughty little scamp

grippedchimp

2nd Level Yellow Feather
clubyr2.jpg

If you're not aware already, today is the second anniversary of my Yahoo! Group. Can you believe it? Two years already. Time does go fast, dunnit? Anyway, this update is mainly me getting up to all sorts of mischief. My trigger finger itching, I'm going around tickling numerous girls indiscriminately. Anyway, enjoy this latest batch of pics...

This ain't the way Star wanted to "have a laugh" with me

The Monkey as... erm... Monkey. Son Gokuuuuu!!!

Dark Convoy's Erica, with me uttering a silly Fast Show quote

Never let the Chimp access your barber's tools, as KJ found out

A teaser of Exploits of the 6th Form, which features Mitzy and Alex

Hey, if I have to clean May's feet, I have to keep her still!

For Eveline_f/f: Gothic chicks with ticklish feet rule, na mean?

I'll be posting another update in the next two weeks, heralding something special. I'll be also posting gift art for the group's 2nd anniversary as soon as all of them are done. Thanks for 2 years of support for the group! You lot rawk!

Poisonous Monkey

congratulations
this post is ~
great just great :eek: nice goth chik pic

all are cool but the goth one is my fav
(right behind Chimp gokuu of course ;) )

supreme update!

i always love you art :D

Too cool for words!!!

I am soo looking forward to Exploits of the Sixth Form!

Happy Anniversary, Chimp! You've done a lot for this community, thanks! The new stuff looks great, as usual...keep it up, you rock, man!:cool:

Indeed, Happy Anniversary Chimp! I too thought the Son Goku picture was classic ^^x And I thought no one else had seen that old series...

Actually that Chimp is a talented artist. Fine drawings!:D
I especially liked "cleaning May's feet".

Grippedchimp!

Way to go chimp! Nice artwork and eye for tickling torment.

nice chimpy

Chimpy you are the best.
If you would do that for real to me i am gonna kill you :p just kidding.
Keep up the great work hun and hope i will be in the next update as well ;)

Bye chimpy, see you later.
XXX

Seems the Monkey pic was funnier than expected. Maybe I should add a Pigsy, Sandy and Triptaka one day. That'll be a bubble bath! (cockney rhyming slang there)

Eveline: Kill me? Heh, you'll be too weak to do that when I'm finished! :p I don't think you'll be in the next update, but you'll be around in more pictures. I guarantee it!

No sweat chimpy. As long as you keep drawing your art i'll be happy.
And for that 'getting' me. i sure hope you remember our last battle :p.
You werent that smartmouthed then :D
Bye hun and keep up the good work

XXX

grippedchimp said:
Seems the Monkey pic was funnier than expected. Maybe I should add a Pigsy, Sandy and Triptaka one day. That'll be a bubble bath! (cockney rhyming slang there)

Don't forget Quan Yin! Female form of course ^^x

Good update Chimp and what a Happy two years it's been. Glad to see someone still taking the time to contribute to the community as often as you do. Cheers mate!

Nice...

Nice pics, chimp. *speechless* Hehe...*would see if could get my own drawing but not gonna ask since doesn't wanna be a bother* :angel: Unless you don't miiiiind of course.

Oh, and happy aniversary!:)

I know I never mentioned it to you in the room, Chimpy, but I think your work's terrific. I'm hoping it leads to even better things. Hey, I just had an epiphany...you doing me tickling the living fecal matter out of Mrs. Knox? Just a thought. Talk to me about it in the room.... :tickle:

Well, I could be able to make those, but I have to admit, my schedule is getting increasingly tight. It may be the summer, but the fruitless search for a job insues...

What's New

5/18/2024
The vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is still open! Vote in the GFA forum today!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back