• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

That Special Someone

FAIS

TMF Regular
We have talked quite a bit about friends on TMF. Lets go one step further and see if anyone found that special someone on TMF. Im sure we would love to know the whole scenaro as to what circumstances led to the meet up of you both :)

fais

My boyfriend (aka the greatest man ever to grace the planet) and I were together before I was on here. He's been here for about 4 years. We did not meet through the forum, I just like to clear that up to those who think we did. And no, I am not here just because of him to the others that think that. He introduced me to the forum. I started tickling him before I even knew of his "fetish". But... if I was single when I joined, I don't think I would date anyone from the forum.

But, I know a few couples who have met here and are living happily ever after.

Yep....I met my fiance, TMF member Lazarus, through the tickling community. We began an email correspondance in the beginning, and it later progressed to phone calls (the first one was 4 1/2 hours long and we knew after that call we HAD to meet), and finally we met up and spent a weekend together since we only lived 2-3 hours apart. That first weekend sealed it. We knew immediately we had something one comes across once in a LIFETIME and have not been apart since. In fact, this month marks 4 years since we found one another. And we're still every bit as happy and in love as we were that first weekend. I would die without him, honest to god.

I know other couples have met either through the TMF or through the tickling community as well.....

Penman and Nightfall
SunriseTicklee and Alex_Warfield
Lite and Kwildoctr

....and all three of those couples are now married. There are others too, but some I forget and some I'll let them speak up if they choose since I'm not totally sure it's public knowledge they met here...lol

Good thread, though! It shows others that it CAN and DOES happen!

I met my Bob (tkrdb2000) in the chatroom here. He's been a member a lot longer than me, since 2001 I think. We started chatting on yahoo on mic and webcam and progressed onto phone calls. I never expected to meet him in person because I live in England and he lived in Colorado. He flew over here to meet me after months of very long phone calls. We spent two weeks together and he asked me to marry him. He came back a few times after that. He sold everything he owns and lives here with me now. We are very much in love and I know I would never find another man as wonderful as my Bob in the whole world.

If it can happen to us it can happen to anyone :)

Exactly the type of answers I was looking for. Who said Tickle Lovers were Wierd. They r like Normal Human beings with emotions Man!!

MiMi and The lady after that r so damn emotional about their love that it shows..They love their other parts and Im happy for both of you

May I find a partner for me too :D

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/17/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip location!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back