• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

that spot that's a killer for me!

jd58

TMF Expert
there is a spot on the bottom of my feet. right below the ball and before the arches. the slightest touch there sends me into instent hysterical laughter. although the whole foot is ticklish and several other spots on me that spot just kills me. how many of you have that a spot that does the same? :manicd:

jd58 said:
there is a spot on the bottom of my feet. right below the ball and before the arches. the slightest touch there sends me into instent hysterical laughter. although the whole foot is ticklish and several other spots on me that spot just kills me. how many of you have that a spot that does the same? :manicd:
ME ME ME! I DO! LOL Right under my big toe if you go ALMOST between the toes! I will KICK HARD! lol Its a really good spot if im tied but if not LOOK OUT!

now everybody knows your spot.are you sure you wanted that? oh what the hell, we're one big family hehehe!! :Kiss2:

thats how I got the name...

My wife not only has a spot like that she has THAT spot. Right in the middle of her foot, just below the ball is a small triangular place that is ivory white and butter soft.I know for a fact that it never touches the ground or her shoes or anything. I love to immobilize her foot and touch there as softly as I can which sends her into hysterics, laughing and screaming"Not my spots!, Not my spots!" Anyone who heard her yelling that at Nest'05 or '03 knows what I'm talking about. At NEST '05 she was being tickled all over her body by 6 people at once and laughing nicely, but she started screaming that when someone put a sonicare on that spot.
Thanks for reminding me, :firedevil
Spotman C

I have several spots like that.

a spot on the back of the thigh :shock:

a spot on my back :shake:

my ribs :shake: :shock:

crydun said:
I have several spots like that.

a spot on the back of the thigh :shock:

a spot on my back :shake:

my ribs :shake: :shock:

nowhere on your feet? Or are you just scared to say? haha :jester:

Between my toes, the ball of my foot just under the big toe, and as anyone who has seen the preview clip of my video can attest to, a spot on the outer edges of my feet, down near the ankle bone and heel. Touch any of them and I am toast.

Mimi ;)

Bottoms of my toes, and my ears, for some reason.

My Spots

Okay, why do you think that my guy's name is "Spotman?" It is because I have these places on my feet that, like he said, never touch the ground. That makes them VERY sensitive. I have a really high arch, and my second most ticklish spot is my…Max, do you know?
TOZ

that spot right under my toes above the arch. not sure what its called. recently it has become even more vulnerable because ive been using special foot products to soften it.

Anyone got a weak spot here?

How about on the extremeties of the instep, that soft smooth area all the way toward the inside of your feet, almost to the side/top of the foot,

the lightest, slowest, slightest touch there with ANYTHING (fingernail, paintbrush, soft feather, blade of grass, etc.) WILL have me cackling like a maniac!!

Because I can't walk, my soles are very soft and extremely ticklish. Does that give any lady lers ideas? :)

the hollow between my lower abdomen and my hips.. i can make myself flinch if i so much as just accidentally graze against it with my fingers.. also my neck, but since its rather a hot spot for me.. it makes me melt.

isabeau

i have so many spots like that. which leaves me open for lots of tickling torture. wgich to be honest i do love!! but the worst spot is just below by hips......... send me so so so crazy....... should i of said that!! but of course none of you ladies would want to do that to me would you? lol

That's what I call your 'hot spot' - when I get a chance, and that's not very often unfortunately, to tickle a young woman in the sides or on her feet, I'll ask if she would like me to show her hot spot to her - if she says yes, all I have to do is put a finger in the crease below her abdomen at the top of her leg to get an incredible reaction - that area of the abdomen is so ticklish on a woman it's incredible.

Yes, the spot behind the ball just in front of the arch is extermely ticklish for me. I recall reading some tickle study that referred to the middle of the sole as the most ticklish spot on the feet of the subjects tested. That seems pretty close to the spot described here. I suspect that many of us may have it.

oh god I know that spot :shake:

oh god and a spot right between my ribs. if you tickle that spot I'm through the roof :blaugh: :veryhappy

Whoa-ho-HO! Very dangerous to reveal to me your 'spots' , ladies. You never know when we might meet at a gathering ... & just when you think I forgot about this little post ....... WHAM! I attack your 'spot(s)' & make you the first TMFer to orbit the friggin' moon! ;)

my partner seems to have one on her left foot, right underneath her toes. when ever i tickle her there it gets a surefire, extreme, giggle. Also underneath the last bone of her ribs seems to cause a reaction. Personally i tend to have one on my inner thigh, but it depends on the mood, lol

Killer spot.....

I'm in a wheelchair, so my lower body isn't sensitive. The killer spot for me is under my arms. I also enjoy being the ticklee, so it's a "pleasurable torture", shall we say....... :)

the spot that's a killer....

Hi. My name is JoAnn. I'm in a wheelchair, so my lower body doesn't feel much. Upper body however.... My spot is under my arms. I enjoy being tickled there & it's also my biggest weak spot-go figure--lol! Thanks

JoAnn said:
Hi. My name is JoAnn. I'm in a wheelchair, so my lower body doesn't feel much. Upper body however.... My spot is under my arms. I enjoy being tickled there & it's also my biggest weak spot-go figure--lol! Thanks

Hi JoAnn....welcome to TMF! :)

Folks...as for me, my killer tickle spots are 1) the balls of my feet and underneath my toes, and 2) the sides of my waist...just above my hips. Those are definitely my weak spots (as my ex-girlfriend knew and used to her advantage :D

Lexie has it!

*raises hand* Under the ball of the foot and above the arch. It's a tiny tiny spot but if someone finds it, I go nuts. :xpulcy:

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back