• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The 12 Days of Christmas!

Sandrock74

4th Level Green Feather
I announced this on my blog here last week, but no one seemed to have read it, but no bother. I am making this thread now to officially announce my present to my TMF friends! Without further ado:

12Daysadd02.jpg

I came up with this idea many months back and I've somehow managed to keep my big trap shut about it until now! Well, I did tell Soda Bobinski about it, and we did some brainstorming over it, but how can anyone resist that face?? :facepalm:

Anyway, this thread will be updated daily, one picture per day, for 12 days this month! All new, never before seen pictures which I had commissioned from different artists! While there is a familiar face or two among the featured heroines, most are brand new to the world of tickling art! (as far as Soda and I know, anyway) I was inspired by a similar thread by Hahathna about a decade back.....which is my way of saying I swiped his swell idea and I'm resurrecting the concept :)

I'm planning on starting the festivities on Tuesday December 13th and running up until Christmas Eve. I hope everyone enjoys it and I'm sure you'll find at least one or two lovely ladies to your liking!

HO HO HO!

Love the concept (then and now). Can't wait to see what you've been cooking up!

What a fantastic idea. This looks very promising indeed.

I love the ad copy you put together as well.

I'll be looking forward to the 13th!

Jim
MTJpub.com

Merry Effin' Christmas! Thanks buddy!

Can't wait to see what you've been cooking up!

That makes me sound like a mad scientist! :cool2: Fair assessment.

I love the ad copy you put together as well.

Thanks, I just did it last night. I thought a teaser picture of some sort would be better than a plain ol' announcement. Never did that before, so I do appreciate the comment!

I'm glad this has been met with some interest! I was worried no one may notice. This turned out to be more planning than I thought it would entail, working details out with the artists, getting them to agree to withhold posting the pics until this occurs (which they have all graciously agreed to). One artist seems to have absconded with my payment, so I am attempting to find a replacement 12th picture, but hopefully it will all work itself out by then.

I hope everyone enjoys the choice of heroines and villainesses; anyone care to make any guesses as to who may be showing up?

Dude
This will be awesome. I am guessing Batgirl will be one?

Sounds very interesting. I'll be back here to see the 12 pictures. :D

Can't wait to see it Sandrock, I really miss your artwork :)

Well, I did tell Soda Bobinski about it, and we did some brainstorming over it ...

Which wasn't that easy , what w/all the rupturing of spleens & whatnot.

And Winklertalk. Can't forget about the deluge of Winklertalk.

Lovin' this idea , bud! Lookin' forward to the 13th! :thumbsup:

Which wasn't that easy , what w/all the rupturing of spleens & whatnot.

And Winklertalk. Can't forget about the deluge of Winklertalk.

Lovin' this idea , bud! Lookin' forward to the 13th! :thumbsup:

Dude, I can't see Henry Winkler anymore with busting a gut! My poor spleen.

See, its stuff like this whole cornball idea that proves why its a bad idea for us to be bunkmates. Seriously, between us talking about this 12 Days project and all the laughing over the now infamous Winklergate, how much sleep did we get?

That's the true secret behind this idea folks, sleep deprevation and a ruptured spleen!

That's a fantastic idea Sandrock! I'm definitely looking forward to it.

Thank you Mr. Yeti (and everyone else). I'm glad people are looking forward to it! I have been two pictures short, but my errant artist contacted me this morning and promised I would have his picture by the 9th, so I am just one picture short now. You know what this means....I may be forced to draw that final picture myself!

Ye gads!

What's New

4/29/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums to see who is meeting when and where!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back