• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The 4th Star: RPG Game

Texas_Tickle

4th Level Orange Feather
One of my hobbies has always been rpg'ing. From the table-top Dungeons and Dragons to Zelda and the other lesser-known series such as Lunar. For the longest time I have thought about designing my own RPG based on an original idea I have had since I was a teen-ager.

I have begun creating a game and I wanted to publish a very early demo version. The approx play time of the demo is about an hour or so (depending, of course).

The finished product however, will be epic and am hoping that you will let me know what you think, so far.

Now I will admit some of the graphics are some-what crude, as I am not really a graphical expert but hoping you would focus more on the storyline and gameplay

Thanks

http://www.tfstudio.net/4thstar.exe

Last edited:
Might seem obvious, and maybe having it posted here is a kind of (proof of intellectual property)

but I'm assuming you have or are in the process of copywriting this ---

I don't know if emailing it to yourself will provide an adequate date-stamp,

I'd look into it if I were you! :)

Keep us posted!

Your fellow nerds eagerly look forward to seeing what you come up with!

Holy cow!! I was Sailor Saturn in a RPG forum on Gaia Online!!
I was also a secretary in another B.D.S.M. type forum that is now closed down... >.<

I TOTALLY support you man!! Send me a link when you are done!!

hey i try to click on your links
but i keep geting this message

Warning: the web page which you are about to visit may attempt to request your personal information (such as passwords, credit card numbers and social security numbers) for unauthorized use or may otherwise attempt to harm your computer.

Malicious web sites can use this type of address in order to disguise themselves. The destination may appear to be:

hey i try to click on your links
but i keep geting this message

Warning: the web page which you are about to visit may attempt to request your personal information (such as passwords, credit card numbers and social security numbers) for unauthorized use or may otherwise attempt to harm your computer.

Malicious web sites can use this type of address in order to disguise themselves. The destination may appear to be:

Hmmm. I didn't get that, but got another error message. Anyway, try it again

http://www.tfstudio.net/4thstar.exe

What's New

5/13/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the most tickling clips in one place on the web!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back