• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The 60 second rule....

...Mils will eventually post so much, Myriads will remove the 60 second rule for him.

Just got hit with a 4 second wait because of the 60 second rule.:banghead:

...Sometimes I forget I'm posting, and I wait longer than 60 seconds. I'm ashamed...

I wonder why there is such a rule???

It keeps a hacker from setting up a program that would make 10,000 posts per minute to the TMF, overwhelming its server and making it crash. :eek:

Nevertheless, I think the same end could be achieved by having a 15-second rule instead. :D

If not for the 60-second rule, I would have over 350,000 posts by now. :p

i use the time to chase any stray vagabonds and maraudering street urchins away from me abode. without the 60 second rule they would overwhelm me and touch me with theyre dirty palms.

Just had to wait nineteen seconds because of the Sixty Second Rule.:disgust:

I've spent most of my morning waiting for the GD 60 second rule. Thankfully, Dave Chappelle is keeping me company, otherwise I'd never survive. I'm waiting again! Curses!!!

Rules were made to be broken... there's gotta be a way! :super:

Sometimes, when I know I have to wait, I find a place to post, and then I just ramble on and on, until I think I have surpassed the required wait limit. . .

Then I realize I have 12 more seconds, so I continue to blither blather. . .

I wish that TMF members could apply to have the 60 second rule removed. If we've been here long enough, and we're obviously not spammers, we could appeal for salvation.

Do you remember when it was a 30 second rule, and life was amazing?

35 seconds left. . . This is ridiculous. Ah well. How's life, everyone? I hope you enjoy the winter storm, if you're a North-eastern-er

8 more. Unnnghh

I think that if you plan on posting, but you get distracted and forget you're doing so, the 60 second rule should be waived temporarily to make up for lost time

What's New

5/11/2024
The TMF Art and Story Archives collect some of our communities best creators work in one place!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back