• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The AchillesHeelArt Update Thread! M/M F/M M/F F/F

achillesheelart

TMF Expert
Hey everyone,

Rather than continually adding new posts about my updates since launching The Athena Galleries, I thought I'd make one thread and update it weekly(if that's okay with the powers that be here).

First up, Azazello takes us to Gotham city, where a certain Clown Prince of Crime has gotten his "arch" nemesis nice and helpless for some foot tickling torture. Looks like the "Joke's on YOU BatBrain!". Then, CheshireCat draws a very erotic piece that has two furry lovers in a very...um...tight embrace, as one sensually tickles the other in "Lover's Embrace".

Over on the Athena side of the site, I made a drawing which contrasts big, hairy and burly with petite, smooth and feminine in "The Ogre and the Fairy". My sexy (shrekxy?) green ogre takes great delight in tickling the poor exposed armpits of the delicate winged fairy he caught and tied to a tree. Then, Gigi brings us a unique piece involving a little auto-erotic titillation, as a woman attaches feathers to a fan to help her get through some "Hot Tickley Nights".

Achilles
www.achillesheelart.com
www.achillesheelart.blogspot.com

Hey Gang!

This week features not one, but TWO Spidey pieces for you superhero lovers!

First up, I travel to distant Eternia, where one of my favorite characters from that planet gets caught in a trap by two of his worst enemies: Beast-Man and Mer-Man. This poor flying monkey man has very sensitive soles, since he spends so much time in the air. The evil villains are having a lot of fun with his ticklish "StraTOES". Next, Azazello pits ol' Webhead against the villain who makes the most sense as a tickler: the one with the most arms! Poor Spidey's socks have been ripped off and his feet are tickled as he's suspended in mid-air in "Doc Ock Tic"

Over on the Athena side, Sloth also depicts our favorite wall crawler, but in a very different light. Peter and Mary Jane engage in a little kinky outdoor down-time involving webbing and a feather in "Hit the Jackpot". Then, I explain exactly why Sarah Palin decided not to run in the 2012 presidential election. It seems Hillary decided to convince her not to run using some bondage, a little honey and a foot-licking moose in "Oh GEEZ!".

As always, you can see the full versions in the member's area at:
www.achillesheelart.com

This week we've got a wide range of tickle victims for your viewing pleasure.

First up, I draw a pirate attempting to climb to the crow's nest of an enemy ship. He encounters a rather ticklish situation, as his bare climbing feet are feather tickled in order to make him lose his grip in "Toe's Nest". Then, Blithwulf has a man in a rather terrifying situation. He's grabbed by the 24 hands of an evil machine that hold him down and tickle him in every conceivable sensitive spot in "24 Ways to Laugh".

Then, over in the Athena Galleries, CheshireCat brings one huge bitch to justice: Justice League, that is. Two of the most stretchable heroes in the famous team have wrapped themselves around Giganta, and are tickling her into total submission in: "The Bigger They Are". Then, I draw everyone's favorite Governator in one of his early roles. This huge, muscular barbarian is no match for the evil Amazon Zula, who has a thing for helpless, ticklish men. She chains him to a wall and tickles his armpits in "Conan Destroyed".

As always, you can view the entire drawings in the member's section of www.achillesheelart.com

Until next week...

This week you should 'trek' on over to AchillesHeelArt to tickle where no one has tickled before! Poor Commander Riker has been captured by a wicked Ferengi who has stripped him of his boots and socks and subjects him to merciless foot tickling! Will he tickle him until he goes "number one"? Next, Azazello draws a few miners who discover that getting your legs stuck in a shaftway is a very bad idea. It leaves your helpless feet vulnerable to the "Attack of the Molemen"

Then, over on the Athena side of the site, Gigi returns with a couple of rough and tumble sexy chicks who get into an all-out tickling brawl in "Roller Derby Rumble". Then, a certain platinum haired Dragon Queen discovers that her new horse lord husband's long braid is for more than just showing off his status in his clan. She's tickled pink on her "Dothraki Wedding Night". And, in case you were wondering, the carpet DOES match the drapes.

That's all for this week! As always, you can view the full versions of these drawings in the member's section of AchillesHeelArt!

www.achillesheelart.com
www.achillesheelart.blogspot.com

Achilles, I love the pics but I wish you'd post more free pics. Some of us are not exactly financially wealthy you know

I realize that. I like to point out that right now about $17.00 gets you a 30 day pass and access to 441 tickling drawings. Not a bad deal.

Its not a bad deal at all, achilles! Plenty of top-notch artwork on display. I think what some people don't understand is that to provide top-notch material, it costs money. The internet (especially online piracy) has made too many people expect things for free.

Achilles, I love the pics but I wish you'd post more free pics. Some of us are not exactly financially wealthy you know

Yeah. I wish I didn't have to buy groceries. O________O But now that I wear big boy pants I sometimes have to pay for the stuff I want.

This guy has created an amazing abundance of incredible art. And we all happen to be lucky enough that he's created it for tickling - a fetish we share. If you don't want to see his work, or even can't afford it - that's cool. No one's makin' ya.

But dude...please don't show up just to pan handle for free teekle pron. I'm a member. You dig his outstanding art? Pony up or head out. But you're harshing my buzz with your hand out.

Yeah. That just happened. ;-)

Achilles - please keep doing what you do. We love ya for it.

B

Thanks for all the words of support, guys. Especially you, Bandito. :)

This week at AchillesHeelArt, we've got a wide variety of tickle torture scenarios. A little something for everyone!

First up, a couple of nude climbers scale a very fleshy and ticklish mountain, who is getting quite aroused by the ticklish sensations on the soles of his enormous feet. These two are having a blast "Teasing the Giant". Then, Blithwulf takes us into the hallowed halls of hilarity, where a group of professors brush up on the most ticklish spots on the human body, with a live and unwilling test subject. They're learning "The Anatomy of Laughter", one agonized giggle at a time.

Over in the Athena galleries, I drew one of my favorite characters from comics and television. This poor, ticklish amazon princess has been trussed up with her own magic lasso by her feline foe. She's laughing so hard from armpit tickles she can barely shout out 'Great Hera!' as she tries to fend off the "Attack of the Cheetah". Then, CheshireCat just can't seem to get enough of dwarves and elves. This time, it's a gang of female dwarves who have tied a poor ticklish male elf and tickle and tease him with their fingers and feet until he's ready to burst in "The New Slave".

www.achillesheelart.com

From a pure economic point of view, a producer wants to give out the number of free samples that will bring in the most paying customers. Give out too few free samples, and potential customers won't sign up because they don't know what they're getting. Give out too many free samples, and potential customers won't sign up because the free samples are enough to satisfy them.

Giving out free samples as an act of charity is a red herring.

The tricky part (and it's very tricky) is in figuring out how many free samples to give out. If giving out an additional sample will bring in more customers than it loses, then the producer should do it - but how can a producer know that he isn't going past that point?

My own guess is that producers have a natural tendency to give out too few free samples - but that is just a guess. I can point out how Baen Books has an extremely open-handed policy wrt free samples, and how they seem to be making out like bandits as a result, but drawings and even short stories may be different from novels in this regard. So all I can do is ask that Achilles Heel (and other producers) consider the possibility that they're giving out too few free samples.

Here's the skinny on our latest 4-drawing update on AchillesHeelArt.com!

First up, Azazello once again journeys to Middle Earth to show us the tickle torture of a certain grey-clad wizard. He's at the mercy of evil orcs who are subjecting his bare feet to wicked, crawling tickley bugs in "I Shall Not Laugh!". Next, CheshireCat draws a hell of a good time, as the devil himself is bound and tickled by 4 angels. His huge bare feet and body are subjected to the most exquisite "Angelic Torment", until he's in tears from laughter.

Over on the Athena side, Sloth draws a woman in for a wet and wild time. She's bound in a bathtub, and her lover takes advantage of her slick ticklish skin with some underwater tickling in "Jacoochie". Then, Mr. Zikkon continues his new tale of superheroes and villains with page two of "Liberty". The buxom superbabe fights one of a pair of evil cat-like foes while the other mercilessly tickles a poor bound male victim. Will Liberty save him before he's tickled to death?

As always, you can find the full versions of these drawings in the members section of www.achillesheelart.com

Until next week...

Hey Gang!

It's that ticklish time of week again, when we update the site with four wonderful new drawings!

First up, BearoticArt takes us for a roll, roll, roll in the ze hay with his latest drawing. A bullish brute has a young twink trussed up in a barn for a ticklish hayride he won't soon forget in "Hayloft Hijinks". Next, Mr. Zikkon voyages to the high seas for the latest installment of "Warriors Six", as the newest addition to his team of heroes is trussed up by his own mutinous crew and tickled insane! But wait! There's that mysterious old wizard figure again, lurking in the background...

Then, over on the Athena side of the site, I drew a wild west fantasy scenario involving a certain sheriff from Gunsmoke. He's been tied up by some outlaws, and the sexy young hillbilly girl Merry stumbles upon him in all his helplessness. She can't resist, and pulls of his cowboy boots and socks to give him one heck of a ticklin'! He discovers that he's "Newly Ticklish". And last, but certainly not least, I'm happy to present the newest addition to the AHA team: DarkHarp! We're very excited to have her aboard, and I know you'll love her first piece. A certain Hyrulian princess has her feet tickled by a playful, green-clad hero who takes great delight in teasing her. She fights back her laughter in "Ha-Ha-Hyrule".

As always, you can view the complete versions of these drawings in the member's area of www.achillesheelart.com

Until next week...

Hey Gang!

This week we've added four incredible pieces of tickle torture art for your pleasure...and torture.

First up, CheshireCat draws a young man trapped in a strange facility and a most unusual position. His legs are spread wide, and his whole body and feet (and naughty bits!) are tickled by mysterious mechanical licking appendages. He's going to be tickled to death "Tickley Split". Next, Sloth and I are both fans of a certain swashbuckling video game explorer. Sloth decided to drawn an unseen adventure of Mr. Drake, as his frequent companion and mentor Sully catches him in a compromising position and tickles his feet in "Unchortled: Drakes Detention".

It's redhead week over in the Athena Galleries! Azazello draws the very slow and sensual torture of a sexy woman accused of witchcraft. She's stripped naked and tied to a table by a monk, and is subjected to slow, maddening feather tickling in "Confess, Witch!". Next, she's not ticklish...she's just drawn that way! Poor Mrs. Rabbit is at the mercy of some rascally penguins with feathers as she experiences both a wardrobe malfunction and helpless laughter in "Pattycake Peril".

As always, you can view the full versions of these drawings in the member's section of www.achillesheelart.com

Until next week...

Hey Gang!

This week we've got 4 more ticklish situations for you to enjoy!

First up, Blithwulf gives us the torment of a poor, ticklish college professor who is being tickled on his large, sensitive feet until he agrees to rethink the grades of several of his students. They're going to tickle him into "Remaking the Grade". Then, we venture into cyberspace where a certain Mr. Flynn is having a blast tickling a rogue algorithm in a skintight outfit. Unfortunately, the construct has very ticklish feet, especially through the thin soles of his uniform. I know you'll love "TickleTron".

Over in the Athena galleries, poor naive Ariel didn't know what she was getting into when she wished for legs. She had no idea that handsome Prince Eric had a foot and tickling fetish! She's discovering the downside of having sexy, sensitive soles in "Careful What You Wish For". Then, Ann Margret goes ga ga for the King of Rock's sheer socked bare feet! She pulls off his blue suede shoes and tickles him into ecstasy in "Elvis in: Tickle Me".

That's all for this week! As always you can view the full versions of these drawings in the member's section of www.achillesheelart.com

It's that time again! Time for 4 more wickedly fun tickle torture illustrations!

This week, I draw a poor, bearded fellow in a terrible predicament. He's alone in a dank dungeon, his head, hands and feet all trapped in wooden stocks. An evil device with a pendulum and two feathers rocks endlessly back and forth tickling the soles of his helpless feet, keeping him in a state of "Perpetual Torture". Next, Wez Hyrules our asses with his new piece in which the evil Ganondorf has a certain elf strapped to a table as he delicately traces his chest and underarms with purple tickling magic in "A Link to the Laughs".

In the Athena Galleries, Azazello goes Greek, as two buxom beauties duke it out in a contest to the death...TICKLED to death, that is! One has overpowered and bound the other, and is licking and tickling her into a frenzy in "Very GLADiators". Then, BlueBully makes her debut on the Athena side with a piece in which Olive Oyl finally gets to do the tickling for a change. She's sick of that brute Bluto always tickling her feet so, when she finds him hogtied by Popeye, she can't resist pulling off his boots and giving his huge feet the tickling of a lifetime in "Olive's Revenge".

As always, you can view the whole versions of these drawings int he member's section of www.achillesheelart.com !

Until next week!

Hey Tickle Fans!

It's time for four more great illustrations of ticklish torment, just for you!

First up, Darkharp dips her toe into the M/M pool, and the results are fantastic. This piece has a handsome Grey Warden being put through the paces by a devilish elf companion...in his ticklish armpits! Surely this great warrior doesn't have a weakness like being ticklish? You'll find out in "Grey Warden, Tickled Pink". Then, Azazello draws two samurai who decide to overpower a stealthy ninja to show him who is the greater warrior. They bind and torture him on his very soft and sensitive bare feet, until he's helpless with silent laughter.

Then, on the Athena side of the site, I did a special commission for someone who wanted to see Sydney Bristow made helpless and tickled on her sexy bare feet...but a certain famous cartoon tickler! That's right, you'll want to see this piece as much for the beautiful Ms. Garner as for my real-world take on Mr. Don Turtelli in "The Great Ramboldi". Then, in CheshireCat's latest masterpiece, Giganta has gotten loose and unleashes her tickling fury on her two stretchy tormentors. She's tied them into literal knots and is tickling their feet until they're in tears in "Gigantic Revenge".

As always, you can view the whole versions of these drawings in the member's section of www.achillesheelart.com!

Until next week...

Hey tickle fanatics! It's time for 4 more great illustrations of devious tickle torture.

First up, CheshireCat has decided that Sloth's League of Evil Ticklers needs a team of heroes to battle them. He's created "Feather Force Five" and this week he's drawn the first member of the team, the huge-pawed and hirsute "Bear Foot". He's got Sloth's The Sadist in his clutches and is showing his bare feet the true meaning of sadism. Next, I draw a former WWE superstar who went Hollywood, and is now a bonafide movie star! He's got his big, sheer socked feet propped up on a desk as an adoring fan tickles them and he wants to know, can you SMELL "What the SOCKS are cooking?" This piece will Rock your world.

Over in the Athena galleries, Blithwulf gives us a terrifyingly erotic scenario involving an evil tickling clown. I think everyone is a little scared of clowns, and this one is especially frightening. He's subjecting a woman who is bound with only her bare feet exposed to "Dr. Chuckle's Clown Therapy". Next, GiGi takes us to a very special summer camp, where lovely young ladies gather around a special "campfire" for a special ritual involving a lot of bare feet, feathers and laughter! You'll want to take part in this "Camp Initiation".

That's all for this week! As always, you can view the complete versions of these drawings in the member's section of www.achillesheelart.com

Until next week...

It's update time at AchillesHeelArt with four more wonderfully ticklish drawings for your viewing pleasure.

First up, Blithwulf lets no laughter escape his sight as he puts a certain green spandex clad hero through some ticklish torment. His "arch" rival Sinestro has him in energy bondage that is also tickling his feet in "Tickled Yellow". Then, BearoticArt has yet another ticklish young man strapped into a wicked machine which is being run by a ruthless brute with a taste for tickling. It's the perfect device to "Make 'Em Laugh".

Over on the Athena side, I drew a commissioned request of a young man wrapped in a blanket and tickled on his big feet by the object of his ridicule. He used to make fun of this "Hippie Chick" because of her dirty feet and toe rings, but now the laugh's on him and his ticklish toes! Then, Wez journeys back to hell where we find a certain big-busted devilish heroine grabbed by a wall of hands and tickled insane in "Lady Tickled to Death".

As always, you can view the full versions of these drawings at www.achillesheelart.com !

Until next week...

Hey ticklers and ticklees! We have a brand new artist debuting today, who specializes in ticklish paws! I've been on the hunt for a good furry artist for a long time, and Footpaws certainly delivers the goods!

But first: Azaello has a young Native American man set upon by wolves! They're holding him immobile, and ticklishly licking his sexy bare feet in a "Battle for Pack Leader". Looks like he's too ticklish to be the alpha dog. Then, Footpaws' debut drawing has a pair of tigers practicing martial arts. The white tiger is getting schooled by his master, trapped in a hold and mercilessly tickled on his sensitive paws in "Tickle Tiger Style".

Over on the Athena side, Blithwulf doubles your pleasure...or torture with a set of devilish twins who have a handsome and vulnerable man strung up. They're tickling him half to death in "Twins of Torment". Next, CheshireCat draws an evil dominatrix who has decided that her young maid hasn't been doing such a good job, and takes out her frustration on her delicate feet. The young woman begs for mercy, but gets none in "Mistress & Maid".

As always, the full versions of these drawings can be found in the members area of www.achillesheelart.com

Until next week...

This week at AchillesHeelArt we've got 4 new tickle treats for you laughter fetishists.

First up, Blithwulf takes us to distant Arabia, where a handsome young slave is locked into a set of stocks as entertainment for the wicked Sultan. The ruler lounges back as the young man's feet are tickled and enjoys "1001 Arabian Laughs". Next, a certain Vulcan first officer experiments on a Klingon captive's surprisingly soft bare feet, testing their sensitivity. He finds the hilarious reaction of the fierce warrior most illogical in "Logic vs Honor".

Over in the Athena galleries, Mr. Zikkon introduces the main villain in his superhero tale Liberty, "The Humiliator". This villain with a passion for tickling women into insanity is the perfect foil for the busty no-nonsense blonde heroine. Will he ever get her in his maddening clutches? Then, CheshireCat journeys to Thundera, where Lion-O and Cheetara enjoy a little playful and very erotic downtime as the young feline male ties and tickles the swift female into total submission in "Thundercats HA!".

As always, you can view the full versions of these drawings in the members section of www.achillesheelart.com

Until next week....

How much is access to your member's area?
Your website says $14.99 but ccbill says € 14,99 which is $18.81 in the moment.

I'm honestly not sure how conversion rates work with the billing company that I use, CCBill. Unfortunately, the site costs may vary depending on the strength or weakness of the American dollar overseas.

Hey Gang! We've got 4 more torturously ticklish drawings for your twisted pleasure!

First up, Azazello journeys to a distant Middle Eastern desert, where an unfortunate explorer has awakened an evil sand monster who has a taste for soft, ticklish feet. Will he be forever cursed by "The Sands of Laughter"? Next, CheshireCat adds another member to his superhero team Feather Force 5 with "Jade Mantis", a martial arts expert with the added benefit of 6 limbs with which to grapple and tickle his enemies. Even his dexterous toes are deadly tickle weapons!

Over on the Athena side, I draw the heroine from Van Helsing, who has been trapped in dungeon stocks by an evil redhead female vampire. Her long boots have been pulled off, and she's being mercilessly foot tickled with a wicked black feather until she's "Anna Delirious". Then, Gigi returns with an underwater odyssey in which a nude female diver is set upon by tickling mermaids, seaweed and tiny nibbling fish in "Mermaid Masochism".

As always, you can view the full versions of these drawings in the member's area of www.achillesheelart.com

Until next week...

What's New

5/2/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back