• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

THE ADVENTURES OF MRCOOL

Mrcool

4th Level Orange Feather
LOG 1- GETTING COFFEE

Mrcool got up this morning and felt a thirst spring to his mouth

" good heavens, my mouth is as dry as my cats liter bin
I must get some coffee "

As fast as a 48 year old man, Mrcool zoomed to the kitchen nearly tripping over a bowl because he's a disgusting slob of a man.
When he finally reached his beloved coffee pot he was soon heart broken.

"Oh god up above!" Screamed Mrcool
"I am all out of coffee, there is only 1 option now. I must go to dunkin donuts"

Mrcool dredded going to the devilish dunkin donuts. There over priced coffee will surely kill his wallet.

"I am but a mere midly successful actor of the theater. I cannot afford dunkin donuts"

Mrcool knew that Tommorow was his pay day and he would be getting his standard payment for a two bit actor.
But days before today he payed all his taxes and rent leaving him with enough,money to but his groceries and his coffee which he forgot to buy. As he reached for his wallet he found in it was 50 dollars. This 50 dollars had to last him for the day.
He put on his coat and walked out the door and walked towards the dangerous donut shack.
As he opened the door to the shop. He began to regret what he has gotten himself into.
"The smell of mediocre coffee fills my nasal cavity and everyone in here is either twice as young or twice as old as me"

The courageous cool walked towards the line that was infornt of the ordering station. As he waited he made the mistake of looking above towards the menu.

"What are all of these options, I just want a coffee".
Thought Mrcool

Soon enough he made it to the front and began to place his order

"A medium coffee with milk and two scoops of sugar please"

And as he payed the woman he waited 5 minutes to get his coffee.

"Finally, I am quite thirsty"

And as Mrcool drank his beverage he realized just how mediocre dunkin donuts really is

Well, go to Quick Trip, Race Trac, Circle K, whatever. Same quality of coffee, but a lot cheaper. But only when in dire straights. Emergencies. Not awake yet.

What is it about Starbuck's that is so appealing?

I am a coffee drinker; my mom would give me sips when it was room temperature when I was young. She never put cream or sugar in her coffee so when I started drinking coffee, I got used to drinking it black. This was before the invention of "flavor additives".

Now, I understand, coffee is a bitter drink and an acquired taste. Some people can't stand it unless the bitterness is "neutralized". But, like rdhd said, QT offers cappuccinos and lattes and now specialty coffee drinks. In fact, most gas convenience stores have coffee that you can add flavorings to your like, at a fraction of the cost of even a tall at Starbuck's. A tall (16 oz) café latte at Starbucks will run you $2.95, a 20oz at QT goes for $1.29.

My daughter is a fan of Starbuck's. She tells me that a lot of people like the coffee variety there. I tell her that most drinks that people get there aren't coffee, they are overpriced hot milkshakes!! :laughhard:

Barbershopman

What's New

5/8/2024
The final Vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is now ongoing. Visit the GFA forum to vote!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back