• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Adventures of Silke Arches ~ Tomb of 100,000 Eyes ~ ANIMATION

C.A.B.

3rd Level White Feather

<b>Welcome to C.A.B.'s 100,000 Pageview Celebration on Deviant Art</B>

I'd like to kick things off by thanking all my watcher's and casual visitors for their support and loyalty, you folks really make it fun and worthwhile. I appreciate you all very much. Thank you.

<b><i>The Adventures of Silke Arches ~ The Tomb of 100,000 Eyes</i></b>
To start the celebration, I had it in my mind to do a little animation to coincide with the 100K marker… but for various reasons I missed the planned date and I do apologize to those that have been so patient. So here, at long last, is our favorite fetish spy gal in her first extended adventure, <b><i><a href="http://www.ticklingforum.com/Randompics/SA_100K">The Adventures of Silke Arches ~ The Tomb of 100,000 Eyes</a></i></b>

<u>Liner Notes:</u> Originally planned as a tongue in cheek nod to my 100K page-view benchmark on Deviant Art, I pushed Adobe Flash to its limits and all kinds of production headaches came about as my deadline came and went. So from one technicality to another, the monstrous file grew well beyond what one flash file could swallow, so I had to alter the plan and break the animation up into two parts. But I'm done with Flash for heavy duty animation and will complete the second half when I purchase some professional animation software sometime in the future.

<b><i>Silke Arches ~ ART JAM!</i></b>
This is open to EVERYONE, artist and writer alike. Do your best take on our favorite sexy fetish spy, Silke Arches, and post it on your DA Gallery. Send me a heads up and I'll relink on the Silke Jam Collection. I'll randomly pick a few entries now and again and do a custom art trade for those folks.

<b><i>Got C.A.B. ?</i></b>
I'll be randomly dropping in on other Deviant's galleries and if you have a dedicated <b>C.A.B. Folder</b> in your Favorites, I might just choose to do you some custom art for you to return the favor and your loyalty. s

Once again, thank you all for your support and encouragement! So from myself, Silke, Dr. Klaw and his goons, Mr. Fetish and Sadista, here's to another 100,000 page-views!

~ C.A.B.

<b><a href="http://www.ticklingforum.com/Randompics/SA_100K">*** TO VIEW THE ANIMATION CLICK HERE! ***</a></b>

!!! Many Special Thanks to Jeff for hosting this animation. And to Myriads for his ever present help and innocent eye. !!!

...some pin-ups and such.

Who loves Silke? Give her a shout-out!

Charlize Theron as Silke Arches?

Charlize Theron as Silke Arches? ...she certainly has the look, the gams, and the silky arches for the role.

What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back