• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The After-Show Party (A short story, f/m, fff/m)

EarthOne1

Hi guys! Hope you like this story. It's my first story so it's quite short. Enjoy!

It was the last night of our production. The community theatre group had put on a 4-night show about women in the 17th century. I stood behind the curtain in a black shirt, black jeans and shoes. I was the stage manager, staying backstage to help the actors with their props and costumes, communicating with the light and sounds guy and set changes when the curtains were drawn. It wasn’t a big show so I was the only guy backstage and the cast consisted mainly of women. The lead actors were all in their mid-thirties and consisted of the short, blonde and energetic Ally (who was also the director), the full-figured, motherly Indian Lalita, and the quiet but sweet, curvy redhead Betty.
For one scene in the play, at the top of Act 2, Lalita had a scene where her character was locked in stocks. Her husband had made a great sturdy set with holes above for the wrists and below for the ankles. I had to help her get into the stocks while the curtains were still drawn. Once I strapped her in and put the prop padlock on, I could not resist giving her feet a little tickle. She had a lovely, high-pitched giggle that she tried to keep down so that the audience sitting back down wouldn’t hear. The tickle would only last about 10-15 seconds; she would whisper “Stop! Stop it!” and I always would. The cast and crew had a good relationship so she knew it was all in jest, although as I headed backstage, I looked back and saw her grin at me with what seemed to be a devilish twinkle in her eye. I laughed it off as I opened the curtain and Act 2 began.

The last night was a great success with an almost packed-house. Once it had finished, we mingled among friends and relatives who had come to see it then prepared to set-up for our private after-show party. People had bought snacks and drinks and the cast changed out of their costumes into regular clothes, with the girls all wearing sandals and nice summer dresses, Ally in white, Lalita in green and Betty in blue. A couple of cast members had to leave early, leaving just me, Ally, Lalita, Betty and Joe, the lights and sounds guy. As Joe and I had a drink, I saw Lalita talking with Ally, giggling as she did so. Ally then came to me and asked me kindly if I would just put all the props and costumes into the changing room so it was all ready for the get-out tomorrow. I agreed and went off to do so.
There weren’t that many props and the costumes were all in the changing room already so it took less than 5 minutes, though I couldn’t find the fake padlock that went on the stocks. I came back down to the stage to see Betty posing in the stocks, with Joe taking a photo. Lalita went over and helped her out then turned to me.
“Hey!” she said. “Come here and get your picture taken.”
“What?” I asked
Ally answered “Everyone’s getting a few photos in the stocks. It’s just something funny to put in our newsletter. Joe, show him.”
Joe turned the phone around and showed me pictures of himself, Lalita, Ally and Betty each in the stocks, barefoot and smiling.
“Oh, I see” I said. I was a bit nervous about being on stage or camera (hence why I was backstage instead of acting) but I didn’t want to spoil the fun. “Okay” I went to sit down.
“Don’t forget your shoes.” Lalita said.
“Oh right.” I untied my shoes and set them aside. Lalita opened the bottom stocks as I slid my socked feet in, then closed the board over my ankles. Then she lifted the top one and, as I placed my wrists in, closed that one too. It felt a bit strange being in this position, locked in like that. I had to give it to her for doing this in front of a crowd.
“Smile” said Joe, as he held up the phone. I looked up and smiled as Joe took a couple of pictures. “Great, got it” he said. He gave Betty her phone back then went to head up into the technicians booth so he could sort the lights out.
I turned to my right, expecting to see Lalita and ask her to take me out. But she wasn’t there.
I heard a click on my left. I turned and saw Lalita popping the padlock over the latch. “Gotcha!” she said.
“Hey!” I said “What are you doing?”
“Hey, don’t worry!” she said as she knelt down by my feet with a huge grin “I just want to thank you!”
“What for?”
“Why, for making me laugh so much when you helped me into these. You know, I was very nervous but you always cheered me up” she paused “so well” She gave my foot a quick tickle.
“AH! Don’t do that!” I yelped
“Why not?” she replied, her grin even bigger “After all you made me smile, so I’m going to make you smile too!”
And with that, she slid both her hands under my fingers and started tickling my feet.
“Nohahahahahaha!” I laughed, my hands and feet thrashing around. I couldn’t get free at all, her husband had done a great job on these stocks. She kept going for about 20 seconds before stopping
“No, hang on, you know what?”
I caught my breath and automatically answered “What?”
“Well, I just remembered. When you tickled me”, she kicked her sandals off and whipped her bare foot into the air in front of me, “I didn’t have any socks on!”
“Oh, no, no, no no!” I pleaded. She ignored me and pulled my socks off. With a gleeful “Haha!”, she resumed the tickling.
As I sat there being tickled, I cursed myself for not seeing it coming. The evil glint in her eye, the missing padlock, the laugh when she talked to Ally. Now, because I hadn't paid attention, I was suffering her payback for longer than all the times I had tickled her feet combined. She was laughing too, almost as much as me. She looked over at Ally and Betty. I looked over and saw them laughing too, Ally was biting her thumbnail as she giggled in her seat while Betty was giggling through her teeth while she held her phone up. Was she filming or taking pictures?
Lalita kept changing it up, going from both feet to one foot and back randomly, sometimes holding my toes back with one hand and tickling with the other. Eventually, after a few minutes, I felt her stop. I opened my eyes and saw Ally walking over while Lalita stood up and stepped away. I thought, was Ally finally coming to help me? My thoughts were dashed when she knelt down in Lalita’s place and, with an enormous grin, took over the tickling.
“Hahahahahahaaaa!” I laughed.
“Sorry, honey!” I heard her say “This just looked like too much fun!” She laughed as she kept squirrelling her fingers on and around my feet. Her fingers were faster and nails sharper than Lalita’s but she didn’t stay in one place for too long. All I could do was laugh and wiggle.
After a couple of minutes or so, she turned to Betty and said “Betty, you want a try?”
“Okay!” Betty enthusiastically replied. She handed Lalita her phone as Ally slid back to give Betty some room.
By now, I was just helplessly delirious. I half-breathed, half-laughed “Oh, come on!” Sure enough, Betty knelt down and put her fingers to my feet. My laughter resumed. “Heehehehehehe!” Her tickling was slower but deeper; she was going for the balls of my feet and tried to go for between my toes. I managed to catch her fingers with my toes. She laughed as pulled them free.
“Keep ‘em still!” she laughed.
“Hold on!” said Ally. She lept around to behind the stocks with me. She grabbed my toes and pulled them up. “Go!” she cried. Betty went back to my feet and now, with Ally holding them steady, managed to get under and between my toes. I cried “YAAA-hahahahaha!”, which made the girls laugh out loud too. Lalita took photos of the whole thing.
After another couple of minutes, Betty stopped. Ally let go of my toes and asked Lalita “There! What do you think?”
Lalita knelt down with everyone else and looked up from her phone with a grin. “That. Was. Great!” She turned the phone to us. “Take a look”
As I panted and caught my breath, I looked up and saw the phone. Betty swiped her finger to go through the pictures. I saw pictures of Lalita tickling my socked and bare feet, smiling at the camera as she did so, and similar pictures with Ally and Betty. There were about 20 photos in total. I’ll admit that I smirked a bit at some of them.
Ally laughed as she said “Those are fantastic!” She then turned to me. She gently put her hands over my shoulders and calmly asked “How are you doing, dear?”
Betty gently put her hands on the top of my feet as she too asked “Are you okay?”
I took a deep breath as I thought. I could not believe I was so ticklish. I realised I did kind of have it coming after tickling Lalita all those times. Still, I knew they weren’t trying to be mean and just having a bit of fun. They had gone for waaaaay longer than I expected but, in all honesty, I did come to enjoy it. At least now, it was all finished.
I simply smiled and said “Yeah. Yeah, I’m fine.”
“Good” said Lalita, who leaned over and kissed me on the forehead. “In that case, let’s get a few more pictures!”
“WHAT?!”
“YAAAY!” cried the girls.

So, for a while longer, I was stuck in the stocks, being tickled silly by these three women as they snapped photos. They made quite an album: (picture if you will, the highlights)

Betty holding my toes back as Lalita wiggles her fingers over my feet
Ally in the pose in front of the stocks, smiling at the camera as she tickles my feet and wiggles her own.
The same pose only Lalita sneaks up and tickles her foot, making her laugh.
Lalita and Ally on their stomachs in front of the stocks, one foot each to hold the toes back and tickle.
Betty and Lalita using hairbrushes on my feet as I howl with laughter.
Ally lying on her back, her bare feet against mine as her toes tickle my soles
Ally and Lalita on their backs, each with one foot pressed against mine and the other pressed against each other’s
The same pose only Betty has snuck behind me to tickle my sides.
A selfie of Ally holding my toe as she kisses my foot.
Ally and Lalita each pressing a foot against my face.
And finally, a selfie taken by Lalita with her and Ally tickling my feet while Betty holds my toes back, all grinning broadly.

Eventually, they stopped. Ally pressed a button under the prop padlock to open it and they let me out. They were all giggling but apologetic. Honestly, I was too exhausted to care. What was actually around 15 minutes had felt like hours. I just sat cross-legged for a second and deliriously giggled. The girls turned around to find their sandals. I spotted Ally, still on her knees, reaching for hers. In a split-second of madness, I lept over the stocks, grabbed her foot and started tickling. She squealed and thrashed. Lalita and Betty turned and saw. They pounced on me and went for my sides. As I laughed, I managed to poke their sides. They jumped with a laugh, Betty falling over her own knee and landing on her ass. We all dissolved into laughter, rolling around on the floor like idiots.
Just then, Joe came back with a few cables and his lighting desk and asked “What’s going on?” We just laughed even harder. Then we stood up, put our footwear back on and enjoyed the rest of the party.

What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back