• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Agencies: Issue Seven pinup and cover

Oblesklk

2nd Level Yellow Feather
First of all, I wanted to say thanks for those that have ordered this book, and to those that have given us invaluable feedback on it. We've had very positive emails from our readers, and hope to continue that trend as this story continues. In fact, we haven't heard any negative comments on the book at all.

This comic has only been out for a month, and it's already our second best selling tickle comic out of all the comics we've ever released. That's a very strong vote that you good folks like the art style and direction. And I like it too, so I guess that helps :)

CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE THIS ISSUE

[Click the pic to see a much larger version]

We are in talks right now to get issue eight produced by the same artistic teams. I think they did a wonderful job with the first script, and it should be a real kick to continue this story as I originally envisioned it. As I have the story scribbled down on various bar napkins, it's shaping up to be a four issue story arc. I must say I like doing these story arcs across a few issues, it seems to have a nice cohesion to it. Before I tried to make all the stories standalone, so our readers wouldn't feel pressured to have to buy all of them in order to understand what's going on. But on the other hand, it really makes the comic universe seem stronger when you have recurring themes and characters in these arcs. I don't know, I guess time will tell.

This is the pinup for the comic, which we just received this evening. The artists have been working on it for awhile. Some of the little patch scenes came out the way I liked, some didn't. Eh, that's the way it goes, but I think it's a cute piece. It shows some of the silly and whimsical sides of Mirth, which I like.

CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE THIS ISSUE

[Click the pic to see a much larger version]

If anyone has any questions at all, just let me know. Ya know, for someone that doesn't have a foot fetish, I sure stared at her socks for the longest time. There's just something cool about them :)

I believe in giving kudos where they are deserved, and I have to say that this issue of the Agencies totally rocks!!! Both the art and story are exceptional, and it marks a very interesting turn in the story of the Mirth character. I'd highly recommend picking this one up... it's definitely worth it!

Hahathna :eek:

Hey, I currently can not see the two pictures or go to the website Tickle Town.com. Will someone help me on this? I really want to order this issue. Thanks in advance.

Capcom418

Hahathna said:
I believe in giving kudos where they are deserved, and I have to say that this issue of the Agencies totally rocks!!! Both the art and story are exceptional, and it marks a very interesting turn in the story of the Mirth character. I'd highly recommend picking this one up... it's definitely worth it!

Hahathna :eek:

Thanks, it's really nice to hear, especially coming from someone so steeped in comic lore to begin with. We've come a long ways down the tickle comic road, and the comments weren't always so generous :)

The main suggestion I have received from readers is more dedicated nylon foot tickling in future issues. I just finished the sequel to this story, and there is nylon foot tickling involved; I wanted to know if anyone else wanted to see anything in particular outside of this?

These next two weeks are going to be spent with the teams doing some intense character design work on Agent Starlight and Agent Succubus, as well as two other characters to be showing up in issue eight. I'm pretty excited to see how they turn out. These guys just have a grown up "Disney-esque" feel to them that I really like.

I bought it and is amazing...the graphic is very good and the story is also intriguing :D

The things that i lile to see......nylon tickling (someone said it), and alittle bit of sex titillation while the tickling go on could bring a different feeling to the issue 8 :D

footamateur said:
I bought it and is amazing...the graphic is very good and the story is also intriguing :D

The things that i lile to see......nylon tickling (someone said it), and alittle bit of sex titillation while the tickling go on could bring a different feeling to the issue 8 :D

There's a nylon tickling sequence in issue eight. That's all I'm going to say for now. There's no sexual titillation going on in the issue though. We tried that a little bit in issue six, and I don't know that it went over very well. I never received much feedback on it, so it's hard to say if people like that or not. I don't tend to like to use nudity in either my sites or the artwork I produce, and will use it very rarely. I know that bums some of you out.

I want to thank everyone that's purchased this issue, and gave such nice feedback on it. It really means a lot to us!

As always, if you have requests, let 'er rip! I'll either try to work it into a future script, put in a request to post on tickletown.com, or perhaps post a pinup here for free.

What's New

5/2/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back