• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

THE ALPHABET SCHOOL/COLLEGE THREAD.

I never understood spanish too well in high school (maybe because I was doing my math homework in that class).

I never valued history classes in high school and I should have paid more attention.

I always was interested in my math classes in school.

I never jumped quickly enough to last long at dodge ball during high school phys ed classes.

I kicked my books when I didn't want to do my homework in school.

I never laughed at teachers in class, even though they sometimes said stupid things.

I never married the girls I loved in my school days.

I noticed that I had math skills by being able to understand my older brother's math text books. He was 4 years ahead of me.

I was never elected class president in high school, likely because I never ran for that office. :p

I always wondered how much I'd enjoy teaching math in a school.

I never xeroxed anything in high school because xerox machines were not available to students.

I never yanked a boring book off a bookshelf in school to randomly read.

I never was a straight A student in school (mostly B to B+).

I always thought chemistry class in school would be more interesting if it was about the chemistry with the girls in class.

I could have went to school for engineering like my dad did.

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back