• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The amazing Tinder date - part 2 (Mostly F/M)

ImNotDave

TMF Master
I wrote this about a week after I wrote this one (The amazing Tinder date part 1) but never posted it. Just been sitting on my computer for a few years.

Our second date took place just under a week after the above happened. It was still lockdown so we had to remain outdoors, but this time we sat in her backyard instead of visiting a park. She had a nice garden area, with high fences and hedges which gave us privacy.
I met her at the back gate and she let me in. I immediately noticed she was wearing flip-flops this time, and still had the same dark nail polish on as last week, albeit a bit chipped away now.

We kissed and she led me across the garden to a large outdoor 3-seater chair. It was pretty comfortable and we sat next to each other, chatting about our week and getting over the slight awkwardness of only meeting for the second time.

After a while, she rested her head on my shoulder and we watched birds fritter around the trees.

A few moments passed and she raised her head up, saying "um... I need to tell you something"

"Go on?" I replied

She cupped her hand over my ear and whispered "I have really ticklish feet"

"OH GOD" I blurted out. I felt a shiver run down my whole body and I was instantly aroused by her.

"Uhuh" she said, biting her lip. "They're soooo ticklish".
She lifted her leg up letting her flipflop fall off, and brought her foot beside her. Gently she started tracing her sole with her fingertip

"Hehehe" she giggled. "I can tickle myself they're so ticklish...imagine if someone else was tickling me"

"Stop it" I said laughing and winking. "Stop right now!!"

"Stop what?" She said looking innocent. "Telling you how ticklish my feet are? It's not just my feet. My whole body is ticklish. I'm a very ticklish girl"

"Oh my god - you're good at this!" I said, trying to hide how excited she was making me.

"Is it turning you on?" she asked, slowly moving one hand up my thigh to the very obvious bulge that had appeared in my pants.

"Tell me" she said

"You're turning me on!" I replied.

"Whisper it to me"

I put my hand on the back of her neck and gently tugged on her hair, whispering "You're turning me on".

Her body convulsed and she moaned gently beside me.

"I want to give you a treat" she whispered back. "Lie on your front and close your eyes"

I did as I was told, lying down and putting my head between my arms. She lifted my legs up onto the sofa so my feet were resting against the opposite chair arm.
Next, she lay on top of me with her head next to mine. I felt her slide her hands under my t-shirt and very gently tickle my sides.

"Are you a ticklish boy?" she asked with a seductive tone.
"I am" I replied, as I started to squirm and giggle at her touch.
"How ticklish?" she asked
"Very hahaaa" I responded as the tickling grew stronger.
"Mmmmmm good" she moaned.

I could feel her grinding and dry-humping my back from behind. She moaned occasionally and kept gently tickling my stomach and ribs. Not enough for me to be screaming with laughter, but enough for me to laugh and squirm under her.

"Does being tickled turn you on?" she ask with the same seductive voice
"Very haha very muchhaaa!"

Her grinding got stronger, and the tickling continued briefly.

She stopped and brought her mouth next to my ear, gently saying "A little birdy told me one of your biggest turn-ons was having your feet worshipped?"

"Was the little birdy me?" I laughed.

We had discussed this in our messages, and she said she was very interested in anything that I found arousing.

"Maybe we should see how much it does turn you on then?"

"You don't have too... only if you want to?" I replied.

"I do" she said, turning around to sit on my legs and pin my feet against the chair arm.
I felt her slowly pulling my shoes off, followed by my socks.

"Tell me if it's good" she said, again with the seductive voice.

She moved forward and licked from my heel to my toes

"JESUS!" I cried out. "Oh my god!!"

She did it a second time, then a third, and then just continuously.
"Hhaha no!!" I laughed out, trying my best not to kick her.

My laughs, begs and squirms did nothing to deter her. At one point she pulled my leg right back towards her and started sucking on my toes

I was in hysterics and feeling like I was about to explode into my pants. She continued by lifting the other foot off the chair and giving it the same licklish treatment.

The whole experience probably only lasted 2 minutes tops, but felt like a blissful eternity.

She dropped my foot and motioned for me to turn onto my back. We sat end-to-end on the sofa facing each other, and she pushed her foot up towards my mouth as she took my foot to hers.

I began sucking on her toes and she immediately let out a laugh, pulling her foot away. I gripped tightly and pulled it back, beginning to lick her foot.

"Hahah - that tickles" she said with a very cheeky wink.

We sat licking and tickling each other's feet for a few minutes, when there was suddenly the sound of a door banging inside, and a voice shouting "Hello? I'm back"

"Shit shit shit" she said, "It's my flatmate. She's supposed to be out"

We quickly spun around to sit on the sofa, when a head popped out the door

"Hey" a girl said. "Sorry, I had to leave early. They wouldn't let you stay longer"

"Hey" I replied, trying to cover myself up.

The girl at the door looked at my socks and shoes which were on the floor next to her. Didn't say anything, then said "Sorry for disturbing your date. I'll leave you to it" and went inside.

"For fuck's sake" my date muttered. "I was getting so hot. What a mood killer."

We sat and talked for an hour or so afterward until the sun had set and it was getting colder.

---

I had one more date with her after this, which I will write up soon.

Glad you had such a good time. :feets: Thanks for sharing your experience here. :D

What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back