• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

THE AMY TAKAMOTO STORY (PT 2) - m*/ff

tkl-pen

1st Level Orange Feather
THE AMY TAKAMOTO STORY – PART TWO

Amy Takamoto, the pretty young hotel clerk from the Tokyo Prince Hotel, was on a one-week vacation to Thailand, provided as always by her employer. She loved the Japanese practice of incentive travel where the company provided not only the paid time for vacation, but paid for the trip as well. There are huge travel and tour companies in Japan who specialize in this type of group tours. Her trip to Thailand started with a three day visit to Phuket, the beach resort town, and three full days in Bangkok. She felt so good being away from work and in a new place.

Upon arrival at the new Bangkok airport from Phuket, she saw a familiar face, albeit from a distance. She was arriving from Phuket and he was deplaning off the Japan Airlines flight from Tokyo. He was quite a distance away but there was no doubt about it. It was Yasuhiro Koto, the industrialist from Japan, who had tickled her so terribly a few months earlier. He had actually captured her very pretty friend and coworked, Misaki Kato, held her captive in one of the hotel’s rooms and tickle tortured her. She had thought that Misaki was ill and went to check on her, having obtained the room number from one of the other hotel staff. As she entered the room, she was captured and at the point of a stun gun was forced to strip and lie down on the second bed, where she too was tickle tortured. After that, he alternated between Misaki and herself for hours.

Amy chuckled to herself, though, thinking of the moment where she couldn’t hold her water any longer and a long stream of urine came out of her under pressure and soaked him thoroughly. What a delicious little bit of payback that was!

She didn’t want him to see her, though, in the event he might recognize her. Amy immediately stepped into one of the washrooms and looked around the corner of the doorway to see if she had been successful. The man headed directly out of the terminal with two local men in business suits who had come to meet him. She was happy that he hadn’t seen her. She watched his car drive away through the glass doors of the terminal and went to rejoin her tour group, which boarded a chartered bus to the Regal Landmark Hotel, along the busy main Sukhumvit Road.

The Monday afternoon and the following day would be full of sightseeing tours and activities around Bangkok but Wednesday was a free day and she looked forward to doing some shopping in the hotel shopping arcades and along Silom, Sukhumvit and Sirawongse Roads near the hotel. Bangkok was lovely, she thought, and so interesting with its pervasive Buddhist influence everywhere. She particularly loved the speed boat ridge along the canals to the floating market. That was followed by lunch at the Rose Garden Resort and then a wonderful show that included elephant handling, Thai stick fighting and kickboxing, and a Thai village style wedding ceremony.

Wednesday, her last full day in Bangkok, arrived, though, and Amy very much looked forward to going out on her own for some shopping. The flight back to Japan was to leave late Thursday afternoon. The entire tour group has the day to itself and the tour guide had some time alone as well to sleep in and do some shopping of her own.

Amy walked out of the hotel lobby onto Sukhumvit Road at about nine o’clock in the morning. As luck would have it, and unknown to her, Yasuhiro Koto was passing by at that very moment in a hired car and noticed her as she came down the steps onto the sidewalk. Later that morning, as she was strolling among the shops on the mezzanine level of the Royal Orchid Sheraton, she saw him down in the lobby of the hotel looking up at her. He immediately started toward the large staircase that led up to the mezzanine floor. Amy saw an open elevator door, though, and stepped into it to ride back down. She had no intention of letting him catch her. From the mezzanine floor, he saw her running out of the door with her JTB souvenir carry bag over her shoulder. She got into a taxi and headed back to Sukhumvit Road.

Master Koto went to the telephone kiosk in the lobby and contacted the local office of JTB to ask which tour group she might be from and in which hotel she might be staying. Although the local service office did not have the names of individual passengers, it did know that a group of staff from the Prince Hotels chain was staying at the Regal Landmark Hotel and was able to tell him the name of its tour guide, Nami Yoshino.

Master Koto returned to his own suite at the Hyatt Central Plaza on the way out to the airport, a beautiful hotel he particularly liked because of its quiet garden setting away from the city, to retrieve the little bag of bondage props he always carried with him. He returned to the city, taking a private car directly to the Regent Landmark Hotel. Amy was across the street when she saw him arrive and proceed into the lobby. The car waited for him.

Nami Yoshino, the tour guide, a pretty 22-year old Japanese, was still asleep in her bed. She had been out to the nightclubs, first to the Asian Intrigue Bar and then the Soi Cowboy club area, with several other JTB guides. She had been drinking and dancing well into the night and planned to sleep until about one o’clock.

She awoke with a start as someone was slapping her cheeks and calling, “Hey, wake up!”

Her eyes flashed open and she tried to move at least to cover herself if not to defend herself – she slept topless with only her panties. She looked up at her wrists which had been secured to the corners of the bed by leather wrist cuffs. She lifted her head and found her ankles secured with similar leather cuffs to the corners at the foot end of the bed.

“Who the hell are you,” she asked the man who had slapped her face, “and what do you want with me?”

“I want you to tell me where I can find one of your tour members, Amy Takamoto. All I need is her room number and the time I’ll be able to find her there.”

“Go to hell!” she said, “Let me go or I’ll scream.”

“Ah, too bad,” he told her, “the room is soundproof because of all the city noise outside.”

“Now tell me,” he said, “or I’ll have to persuade you to tell me.”

“Go to hell!”

“Tell me, Miss Yoshino, do you happen to be ticklish?” he asked, as he slowly started running his fingers over the sole of her left foot.

“No!” she said, doing all she could to keep from laughing.

“Well, we shall see,” he said, as he retrieved an electric toothbrush from his bag, one with rotating brushes.

“Go to hell!”

He started working the toothbrush over the sole of her left foot with one hand, holding the ball of her foot between the thumb and fingers of his other hand. He was very strong and she could not move her foot to flex her toes no matter how hard she tried.

She pretended not to feel anything. To take her mind off the terrible sensations on the sole of her foot, she started thinking about sushi, counting all the different kinds of sushi she knew, trying to recite the menu from her favorite sushi restaurant in Tokyo. She avoided laughing for several minutes, although she winced her eyes and bit her lip as part of the effort. He stopped the tickling.

Since I don’t have a lot of time, Miss Yoshino,” he told her, “I’ll just have to be a little more convincing. Are you sure you don’t want to tell me where to find Amy Takamoto?”

“Go to hell, I told you!”

She watched with some trepidation as he put a rope with a hook on the end over an exposed beam of the ceiling and lowered the hook toward her. He untied the D-ring of one wrist restraint and placed it on the hook. He then did the other. Suddenly she felt herself lifted by the wrists, first to a standing position on the foot end of the bed, when he unfastened her ankle restraints and clipped their rings together, and then suspended above the floor near the end of the bed. He lowered her down until she could stand on her toes, leaving her heels high up off the floor. It was a terribly vulnerable position with her entire body exposed and stretched, her breasts lifted high by the position of her arms, and the calves of her legs rounded to perfection.

“Aaaaaaaaaah! Shit!” she screamed, as she felt the first lash of his whip land on the round cheeks of her now naked ass.

“Aaaaaaaaaah! No!” she screamed again, as the second lash hit the small of her back.

“Aaaaaaaaaah! Yamite!” she screamed, as the next lash again landed across the round cheeks of her ass.

“This whip is a beautiful instrument, Miss Yoshino,” the man told her, holding it in front of her face. “it stings like hell but it doesn’t even cut your skin or leave red welts like so many other whips will. Now will you tell me where to find Amy Takamoto?”

She shook her head negatively.

“Then let us see how many strokes it will take, shall we?”

“Aaaaaaaaaah! God!” she screamed as another lash landed on her ass.

“Aaaaaaaaaah! Yamite!” she screamed as the fifth one hit the back of her thighs.

“Aaaaaaaaaah! Shit! No!” she screamed as the sixth one hit the small of her back again, and curled around her side.

“So, Miss Yoshino,” he asked her, tickling her tear-stained face with the blades of the whip, “have you come to a more favourable decision?”

“No, I can’t tell you,” she said, “You’ll probably hurt her, or even worse.”

“Come now, Miss Yoshino,” he said, “do I look like the kind of man who would hurt a young woman like Amy Takamoto?”

“I don’t know,” she whimpered.

“Aaaaaaaaaah!” she screamed as the whip landed across her stomach, twisting as much as she could to ease the terrible sting it made.

“Aaaaaaaaaah! Aaaaaaaaaah!” she screamed as the whip landed twice in rapid succession, once on each breast, “Okay, okay, I’ll tell you. Please yamite! She’s in room 309 but she was going to go shopping today.”

“There, that’s much better,” he said, releasing her, “now get yourself dressed so that you can come with me.”

“What, no, where?” she objected.

“I have no choice, Miss Yoshino,” he said, “if I let you go here, you could well warn Amy Takamoto of my present interest in her. So, I’ll just take you someplace safe. If you resist, this stun gun will help you to comply.”

Amy watched from her vantage point across the street from the hotel as Master Koto came out of the hotel with the tour guide, got into the waiting car and drove away. She thought that she would be safe from then on since the man had found another girl for his attention. She went about her shopping and returned to the hotel after a late lunch.

When she did return to the hotel, and entered her room, the man was there waiting for her. She tried to turn back toward the door but she was felled by a blast from the stun weapon that he held. She fell to the floor.

Amy Takamoto awoke to find herself being strapped to a large X-shaped table – her wrists were already secured above her head and the man was in the process of placing her ankles in restraints. She was naked on the table, which was angled forty five degrees from the floor. So she was half suspended and half reclining.

“Well, Miss Amy Takamoto, from the Tokyo Prince Hotel, so nice to see you again,” he told her, as he secured restraints around her thighs and her abdomen.

She looked around herself as best she could. There was some machinery in a casing to her right and a similar X-shaped table on the other side. Restrained on that other table, in the exact same position as her, was her tour guide, Nami Yoshino.

“What the hell are you doing?” was the last thing she could say before he forced a leather ball gag deep into her mouth and secured the straps tightly behind her head.

“Now that you are both here,” he started, “I will tell you. And I can assure you that neither of you will soon forget your visit to Thailand.”

“I have just recently bought this facility to convert into a manufacturing plant for products that can be used locally and exported. As it happens, though, this building was a factory that produced dildos and other sexual toys in its previous operation. One of the remainders of that role that we found here was this machine. It was a special device to which manikins could be secured and various dildos tested for intensity, depth, endurance, durability and so on. We have reworked it a little bit for your entertainment, and various young women who may come after you.”

“Mmmmmm! Mmmmmmm!” was all he could hear from the sweating, straining and struggling Amy Takamoto, strapped naked to the machine.

“The machine is loaded with fifty different kinds of dildos,” he told her, “and it is now designed to bring you to orgasm. It is no use to resist because the machine will only try that much harder to get you to climax.”

“Then, after you climax,” he said, pointing to pods below her feet, “the brushes in these pods will emerge to tickle your feet continuously for half an hour.”

“Mmmmmmmmph! Mmmmmmmmph! Mooooooooo! Mamite!” she cried through her gag.

“After the half hour of tickling is completed, you will have a five minute period of rest, during which you will hear the machine reload itself with a new dildo. And then the process will start all over again.”

“Mmmmmmmph!”

“I will leave the two of you here to enjoy your experience for the evening and through the night.” He told them that he had posted guards outside the building to ensure that nobody, including themselves, went into the building.

“Oh, one more thing, ladies,” he said, “I have suspended two sacks of rice and weights over the starting switches for the device, one for each of you. I will cut a small hole in the bottom of each sack and as the rice runs out into the tubs beneath, the weights will lower onto the starting switches in about an hour. And to make it even more exciting, I’ll put out the lights.”

He then cut a small hole into each sack. The rice slowly came out and fell into a plastic tub below. But after the lights went out, and he had left, there was only the sound of the rice as it poured into the tubs.

Completely helpless in the dark, both girls started to become sexually excited as the gravity of the situation became clear to them. Their nipples grew hard and erect. The sexual lubricants inside them began to flow. No matter how much they tried to fight their bonds, though, it was of no use. Neither one was going to move.

Suddenly, after what seemed forever, the click of one starting switch rang through the empty space of the warehouse. Both girls fought their bonds with renewed energy not knowing which of the machines had been activated. They soon found out, though, as the plosh-plosh sound of a dildo working on Nami Yoshino established itself. She screamed into her leather ball gag and tried to struggle but the straps on her stomach and thighs held her genitals perfectly in position as the dildo continued to pump in and out of her.

Amy steeled herself against the assault that was soon to come onto her. But all she heard was the rice pouring into the tub and the mewling and struggling of Nami on the other table. She didn’t know that the man had cut a bigger hole into Nami’s sack than hers to allow the entire scenario to work on her brain.

A little while later, she heard a different mewling from Nami, and Amy knew that Nami had climaxed. She also heard the dildo retract into its sleeve and the machinery by the hapless girl’s feet start. The screaming and laughing into Nami’s ball gag was a whole new sound again. She heard the surface of the table bang up and down as the girl fought against the restraints holding her.

Suddenly, she heard the sound of the other weight landing on her own control switch. She then heard the soft whirring of the machinery and an audible click as the dildo the machine had selected was loaded into its sleeve between her legs. She tried to move her hips but they were perfectly immobilized. She steeled herself and clenched her fists.

She knew the dildo was coming as she felt the disturbance in the air around her wide open genitalia. Then she felt it touch her outer pussy lips. It was big. “Oh, shit,” she thought, “it’s so big.”

She winced as she felt the big dildo force itself into her, past her outer pussy lips, then her inner pussy lips, into her pussy, deeper and deeper until a small side gadget came into contact with her clitoris.

“Oh, my God,” she thought, as the dildo retracted and then forced itself in again. It started a slow but deliberate pumping motion, always stopping as the little gadget touched her swollen clitoris. She fought against the sensations, knowing that the tickling on both her feet would follow. But the device kept pumping in and out, in and out, faster and faster.

“Oh, shit, Amy Takamoto, don’t orgasm!” she kept telling herself, “No, don’t let it make you clima-a-a-a-a-ax!”

It hit her like nothing she had ever felt before. A sudden climax so intense that it just stunned her. She flexed her toes, clenched her fists, winced and stiffened her entire body.

Within a few seconds, the dildo retracted out of her and back into its sleeve, which she could feel lower itself away from her genitals. She heard the whirring of the other machinery near her feet. She moved her feet about involuntarily as if to feel around for some respite in the air around them.

Suddenly, the tickling began. There were brushes all around her feet tickling the bottom, the top, the toes, everywhere. And there was no rhythm to adjust to. Only constant brushing and tickling on both feet at once. She arched her back and clenched her fists, screaming into the leather ball gag. But all to no avail. The tickling only stopped after half an hour.

As she tried to recover her breath and composure, she could hear Naki Yoshino on the table next to her approaching orgasm once again. Then, the next dildo loaded into the sleeve, she felt it coming toward her.

By morning, when the man returned, both girls were a sweaty, exhausted mass of nothing more than female nerves. Their hair was all over their tear-stained faces, matted into the sweat and tears of the longest night of their lives. Master Koto released them and carried them into a waiting private car. He took them to a nearby bath house where he bathed them with his own hands, delicately massaging every muscle as he did so. An hour or so later, when they had recovered and looked more presentable, he returned their clothes to them and ordered the private car to return them to their hotel. By nightfall, they would be on a plane back to Tokyo.

Photos below show Amy Takamoto as she's trying to hide from the man, Amy on her bed, Amy beside her bed, Amy in the bath after a night of tickling and Naki Yoshino on her bed..

Last edited:
I'm surprised that I didn't get any response to this story - maybe it's too intense - or maybe everyone is getting tired of me!

Nah, I liked it! Stories about hot asian girls are ALWAYS welcome! :D

Kenjisan - are you located in Japan by any chance - is the one in my signature picture hot enough for you.

This was a great story! would love to read more about Amy and her ticklish situations ;D

What's New

5/14/2024
If you ned to report a post, click the report button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back