• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Android's Tickle Dungeon (Nerd vs fitness girl)

WooouTK

TMF Expert
Follow me on Patreon and you'll be able to access a total of 15 uncensored angles of this scene, as well as hundreds of other publications: https://www.patreon.com/posts/androids-tickle-100523478

"Well, you've really landed yourself in a fine mess... You've got your hard drive encrypted so it can only be read from your own computer... Now it's broken, and the only alternative offered in PC repair shops for a problem like yours is to completely replace the motherboard, when in reality, everything could be fixed by just changing the faulty capacitors. But of course, that requires the means and knowledge of microsoldering, which I happen to have, so I could fix it without any problem...

Oh, not so fast, this time a simple 'thank you' and a smile won't cut it like with homework back in school. I know if you've come to me, it's because you're very desperate and I'm your last resort. So, you'll see, I would actually like to be paid for my work. And while we're at it, among other things, for that time years ago at the end of high school when apparently you thought I wouldn't be of any more use to you, in that costume party, which turned out not to be a costume party at all, where you and your popular friends invited me just to make fun of me, and I ended up hanging from the coat rack by my underwear... By the way, how much do you want to recover your final year project?"

Fitness girl versus nerd. Muscle versus brain. Originally, I had a radically different idea for this scene. Basically, it was going to involve weights and gym equipment around the pillory, the girl holding a dumbbell in each hand, another one in her mouth, all set in a gym, and instead of the geek, there was going to be a personal trainer applying a "novel form of resistance training" based on tickling... But despite how spectacular the idea could look, in my initial tests, I realized that this presented many inconveniences. Maybe in the future...

Attachments

• The Android's Tickle Dungeon 1.png
    The Android's Tickle Dungeon 1.png
    7 MB · Views: 171
  • The Android's Tickle Dungeon 2.png
    The Android's Tickle Dungeon 2.png
    5.9 MB · Views: 167
  • The Android's Tickle Dungeon 3.png
    The Android's Tickle Dungeon 3.png
    6.4 MB · Views: 167
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back