• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Are You Ticklish Here Thread

Lets just say, I tend to begin tickle fights by suggesting that my opponent just submit now and get it over with. Something tells me Id end up begging you JUST to go for a different spot and apologizing over and over again. Either that or winning. :p

Muahahahaha, bad spot huh?

Nope.

Finger barely wiggling your belly button

Lets just say, I tend to begin tickle fights by suggesting that my opponent just submit now and get it over with. Something tells me Id end up begging you JUST to go for a different spot and apologizing over and over again. Either that or winning. :p

Muahahahaha, bad spot huh?

Nope.

Finger barely wiggling your belly button

You probably have to resort to begging, it is absolutely my favorite spot to get...

And yes it is. . My boyfriend, though a foot guy, loves getting me there because I go nuts..

And yeah, belly button is kinda lol

Back part of your ribs?

If I'm tied up and can't protect my armpits I'll go nuts.... Yeah, I can't lie, I'd beg.

Same with my wife. She goes for my killspot EVERY time!

Kindof, again, makes me panic because you're headed toward my armpits.

Hehe.. I think I'm jealous if your wife haha.... seriously.

She doesn't believe in fucking around, her goal is always to get me in a position where my arms are pinned over my head and lays into my pits with everything she has.

My pleas and begging are usually met with "that's nice honey" and then more tickle torture.

(what spot did you ask of I was ticklish on again?)

(I didn't because you didn't give me one either :p)

I do that to my boyfriend sometimes.. He can be quick to beg too.. but I try not to because then he can be quick to revenge, and while I like to be tickled, he has to just be more merciless. It's not fair...

And you seem to only be ticklish from the ribs up.. lol
What about along your spine?

I talk a good game, but the second I start losing I play the "I submit" card before my opponent can really make me suffer. I think that's why my submissions and protests are often met with "pffff, yeah right!"

Nope, my feet are extremely ticklish and so are my sides... Wait why am I telling you this????

Nope, that just gives me a "wardrobe malfunction"

Your chin

I talk a good game, but the second I start losing I play the "I submit" card before my opponent can really make me suffer. I think that's why my submissions and protests are often met with "pffff, yeah right!"

Nope, my feet are extremely ticklish and so are my sides... Wait why am I telling you this????

Nope, that just gives me a "wardrobe malfunction"

Your chin

So I can't tell if you beg because you think people want you to or you really can't take the tickling... If it's the latter you sound like this guy I know..

Unless you just volunteered that info because you want to be tickled, just not wholy under your arms - which is a shame.

Hehe, I've seen your posts with that phrase before and I was like what... but I get it. Clever. My back makes funny thing gs happen to me too.

And my chin is ticklish but only in a slight way.

So your sides huh, light or rougher tickles? You should answer... totally.

If I start submitting the second I'm helpless, its just to avoid being tortured. Lolz

Suggesting that my feet or my sides are SOOOO ticklish so that my pits get a break is a common desparation tactic so, yeah probably lolz.

Light, omg.

Back of your neck

Sadly for you, I like being submitted to, so it wouldn't get you anything other than an "awww" before I attacked.. but I don't usually like to wear my lees out too fast, so of course I'd start at your pits then venture to your sides.. and I'd be sure to go as light as possible... I wonder if I could get you to beg me to go back to your armpits just so I'd stop...

The back of my neck is ticklish but it makes funny things happen...

Lightly raking nails along your arches?

Omg that's just evil. My wife has actually done that! She gets me in like a 69 position and tickles my feet with her fingers and my armpits with her toes... I Definitely beg her just to go for my pits!

Grrrrrrr...

Omg, that's unbearable!

Bottoms of your toes

Haha, your wife is clearly very awesome! When you beg for her to get just your pits, does she oblige or just laugh at you and continue?

Why do you have to live on the west coast?! Ha

Bottoms of my toes are ticklish, more so on the last two..

Flosser between the toes? (If you've never experienced it you need to...)

Sometimes she just laughs at me, but a lot of the time she says: "okay!" and starts going all out on my armpits until I'm whining and says "hey, you begged me to focus on your pits so I don't even wanna hear it"

OH, MY, GOD I couldn't take that!

Feathers up and down your ribs

Well you know, you get what you ask for.. does that mean your feet are worse than your pits? Or do you just beg her to switch because even though your pits are ridiculously ticklish, it's better than having both tickled?

I love how you just skipped that part X

And I think you could so handle it. You should go buy one, in fact. Your wife would love it I'm sure.

I'm not really feather ticklish, unless it's my feet and I just had a pedicure.

Just under your pecs?

She doesn't give me the option, its my feet and armpits at the same time or just my pits. I don't really have a choice!

Which part did I skip?

No, I'd start babbling incoherently and probably damn near crying! Lmao. Yes, my wife would love it but she doesn't need any more ideas! :p

Yes and that's really close to a hot spot of mine so it causes "other" problems.

Nibbling your toes

Did you know she was that cruel before you married her? If you didnt, that's just wicked... X

You skipped the part where I asked why you had to live on the west coast. I was only semi joking

And I think she does, in fact, need more ideas! ^.^

That just causes issues..

The spot right below your belly button?

I actually helped her discover this part of her self.

Ah! Because we have the best sports teams! :p (inorite!)

No she doesn't!!!!!!!

Muahahahahahahahha! *evil grin*

A little bit

Your nipples

Do you mentally kick yourself for doing so every time she tickles you? Lol

And I'm not all that into sports but I still have to disagree!

Yes, she does!!!!

And you just wipe that grin off your face, mister!

Actually, they are, but not when they're. .... perky.. >.>

Um..... pockets? That spot that's like.... In the pocket area.. xD

No, I'm actually really happy for her. :) plus I have a Dom side too so it works out.

Does not! I HAVE ENOUGH TO DEAL WITH! lolz

You're not the boss of me. Muahahahahahhha!

And muahahahahahahhaa again!

Wow, actually yea! Like the leg pits or whatever, yes.

Your bdonkadonk

You seem too ticklish to have a Dom side, honestly. Kidding xD

I beg to differ; and yes I am the boss of you, or I would be once I got my hands on you! :p

And I'll take that as a fuck yes they're ticklish?

And yes it is.... >. < horribly. What about yours?

Oh, I've gotten my revenge several times believe me, and I'm just as relentless as she is ;)

But you can't get your hands on me, so nananananana!

Fuck yes they're ticklish.

Yes, mine is.

Ears

That I'd have to see - see, I'd let you get revenge on me! Haha

Pockets are a very awesome spot, indeed.

Yes, my ears are ticklish, it's annoying.

Between your shoulder blades?

If you read any of the true stories I have on here, you can read detailed descriptions of my victories and defeets.

God, I start retarded dancing if someone does that to me!

Nope, anything on my back just gives me an "issue"

Between your boobs

I've read I think one and skimmed a few. I've been so effing busy lately I don't have time to do anything. But I'll look sometime, though I'm sure I'd still prefer to actually witness it someday.

Retard dancing, nice, I like it. Haha.

See, my back only gives me issues on the left side, the right side is just fucking ticklish. I don't get it.

Yeah, I'm ticklish there, my roommate loves to pop up behind me and sneak tickles there from time to time. She says it's because they're just there. -.-

What about YOUR ears?

What's New

5/4/2024
The Final vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is open! Visit the GFA fouem and cast your ballot!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back