• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Average Age of aTMF Member.

avg age

I would say the average age is split. There a lot of low twenties and mid thirties. I am 22, a month away from 23 myself.

-keep music heavy :devil:

I guess that I am in the middle...

..I became a 29 year-old 'ler this month! :cool:

Hey Barlow, didn't you used to live in a town called Salem's Lot? :D

BigJim said:
Hey Barlow, didn't you used to live in a town called Salem's Lot? :D

:cool: I've been posting on here for years and no one has ever caught the reference. You must be some kind of genius :bowing:

Barlow said:
:cool: I've been posting on here for years and no one has ever caught the reference. You must be some kind of genius :bowing:

LOL! Glad I got the right meaning. Not read the book, but it does get a mention in the fifth Dark Tower volume.

BigJim said:
LOL! Glad I got the right meaning. Not read the book, but it does get a mention in the fifth Dark Tower volume.
A tome I'm enjoying immensely as we speak! I'm about halfway through.

Im 20

B00005AQE8.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

What's the average of the TMF member? Old enough to know better, I think!

Another author we mutually like Drew?

drew70 said:
A tome I'm enjoying immensely as we speak! I'm about halfway through.

Bit of an anti-climax in my opinion. We do find out why the wolves go for twins and ignore only children. What we don't find out, is what quirk of genetics or whatever causes parents in the Calla to have twins nearly every pregnancy.

I'd thought some time ago (when Wizard & Glass came out in 98) that Roland was more like a Jedi with a revolver, instead of a wild-west gunslinger. Now SK has gone the whole hog and done a Star Wars crossover. Even Eddie Dean reckoned the wolves' weapons were just like lightsabres.

P.S. Why don't you post in the "Dark Tower Thread" Drew?

Ake!

Drew, Barlow, BigJim, get your butts over to that Dark Tower thread! ;)

32 myself,can't complain really and if I did who would listen:rolleyes:

Happy tickling to all,

footman25

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back