• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Average Age of aTMF Member.

giantfan121262 said:
just what things are you refering to? :) :D

Do I really have to spell it out? I'll point out 10 of them and perhaps help JPie tickle the other 10. The 21st is all hers.

Well just remember I'm going to be 420 years old so you have your work cut out for you (two).

giantfan121262 said:
Well just remember I'm going to be 420 years old so you have your work cut out for you (two).
420? May I ask your secret ? :D

Me thinks I'm an island unto myself here at 31...
But can someone tell me how is it I got to 30 faster than them folks in there 20's? They should be here too darn it!

Did this sort of thing within the West Coast Gatherings, some years back. Had folks who were just old enough, at 18 (and several who weren't allowed to get me in legal trouble being younger than 18 and trying to attend). Had several over 50, and one gent over 60.

The range looked a lot like this thread. Many in their thirties. We thirty-somethings are a high count, here. There are many over, though, and several under.

An interesting observation for you all - This is just the count and statistic of those WHO ARE OUT ABOUT THEIR INTEREST and WHO ARE GEEKED ENOUGH TO BE ONLINE. I *have* known a few of 'us' who were clued, by another of us, to the West Coast Gatherings, but that didn't have their own connections or means, or understanding.

We're the folks into tickling who are geeked enough to find a forum and bold enough to say we're interested.

For those interested in the stats, the West Coast Gatherings largely reflected this thread. Roughly the same age spectrum. Younger folks just ain't been so bold about showing to events, statistically speaking.

I still wonder about the quiet ones. Heck, if you quiet ones would send me a Personal Message, I'd compile the stats for this thread without mentioning you. This stuff always interests me. It's one of two such threads that recurs, here and through USENET, the other being the "where" threads.

Dunno what it is about 37, but I keep thinking I'm older. Must be all the creaking...

Anyone keeping score? SHYGIRL???!

Since the question was asked.....an answer must eventually follow, yes?;) :D

TTD

Currently at.....

42 and Holding ( and a LEO )... then again holding a lee would not be bad...btw.. glad to see Mimi in the middle.... thats where we like her.

:devil: :devil: :devil:

well, i'll be 37 tomorrow. the days creep up on you, ya know!

i would have thought most folks are under 35ish.

Adding up all the ages contributed to this thread so far, and not counting bdays that have not occurred yet, we currently have an average age of: 33

That is rounding off, and cutting off the decimal points (turned out to be 32.9 and some).

And :p at fttickler, for his naughty mischevious mind! LOL

Mimi :D

Mimi said:
Adding up all the ages contributed to this thread so far, and not counting bdays that have not occurred yet, we currently have an average age of: 33

Mimi :D

Dang, I thought my age of 420 would boost up that average. :) :D ;)

25 here. Will be 26 on the 3rd of May next year.

icon_welcome.gif
to the TMF, shortstoreez! :)

Thanks for the welcome. Been lurking a long time, now gonna try writing some stories.

Turned 45 (older woman for you interested guys) this last Saturday. Its wonderful that there is such a variety of ages. With a different perspective from each age group I think it makes the forum much more interesting and lively :grouphug:

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back