• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Bank Manager Interrogation

JustSwimmingLee

This story may still be a little short 😂 but it’s only my second one and I hope you like it!

Clara is a beautiful 35 year old bank manager. She is tall and thin, with long brown hair and blue eyes. One day when she was closing up the bank, she allowed all the tellers to go home early. Even though they were supposed to close the bank in pairs, she said she could close by herself since it was Christmas Eve. She finishes counting all the money and all the other closing tasks, and then she closed the safe. As she exits the building and starts to lock the doors, suddenly she is grabbed from behind. 2 men held her arms and a third man held a chloroform rag over her face. She went unconscious, and the men carried her to their van. They drove her to their abandoned warehouse and carried her inside.

When Clara woke up, she found that she had been stripped naked. She was also strapped down to a table and had her feet in stocks. She couldn’t move an inch. She screamed. “Oh look, she’s finally awake.” Said a man’s voice from the corner of the room. The three men walked towards her. “What the fuck is going on?” Clara asked. “We want some information, and you are going to give it to us one way or another.” says one of the men. “I’ll never talk!” she said. “Oh, we are very confident that you will.” said one of the other men.

One of the men positions himself at her stocked feet. “Tell me, are you ticklish?” Clara’s eyes get wide upon hearing this question, as she has always been very ticklish all over her body. “N-no.” she stammers. “Oh, okay… so you won’t mind if I do ~this~” *he lightly wiggles his fingers over the soles of her feet* *Clara bit her lip* “Hmm, it kind of looks like you’re ticklish to me.” *he begins dragging his nails up and down the soles of her feet now* Clara begins to giggle. “See now. This shouldn’t take long. We want the code to the safe. Do you want to tell us what it is?” “NEVER!” screamed Clara. “Okay, have it your way then. The other two men position themselves at Clara’s upper body, one hovering his hands over her armpits, and the other hovering his hands over her thighs and hips. “Please, no.” she begged. “Well if you tell us the code, we don’t have to do this.” “I can’t.” “Okay then, ready guys?” All 3 men begin to tickle Clara, and she explodes into hysterical laughter. “Plehehehease stahahahahappp! This is too much!” “Are you ready to talk?” “I can’t!” “Okay, suit yourself.” One of the men carries over a large briefcase and sets it down on a table in front of the stocks. He opens it, revealing a large collection of tools. He picks up 2 electric flossers and begins tickling her feet and toes. The man tickling her armpits picks up two soft paintbrushes and begins stroking them all over her soft hollows. The man on her thighs and hips goes back to squeezing those areas, as well as her ribs and sides. The flossers cause her laughter to intensify. The man puts the flossers down and picks up a bottle of baby oil. “This is about to get a whole lot worse if you don’t tell us what we want to know.” “I’ll never tell.” The man begins rubbing baby oil all over her soles. “Ew, what is that?” “Baby oil.” “Why are you putting baby oil on my feet?” “Oh, you’ll see.” The man picks up two hairbrushes and hovers them over her feet. “Talk!” “No!” The three men begin their torturous onslaught on her body again. When the hairbrushes touched her soles she lost her mind. Screaming and thrashing wildly, begging for it to stop. “Are you ready to talk now? This next tool will completely ruin you.” “I can’t.” she pants, completely out of breath. “Okay, fine.” The man adds more oil to her soles and then puts on the grooming gloves. “I’ll give you one last chance… talk!” *Clara shakes her head no* The three men begin to to torture her again. The gloves scrubbing her feet was the most unbelievably unbearable torture she had ever felt in her life. She laughed, screamed, thrashed, bucked, and begged. She had tears running down her face. “Plehehehehehehease stahahahahahapppp!!!! Plehehehehehehease!!! I cahahahahan’t tahahahahake it ahahahahanymore!!!! Plehehehehehease stahahahahapppp I’m gonnahahaha peehehehehehehe!!!! Plehehehehehease!!!!! I’ll tahahahahahalk!!!! I’ll tahahahahahalk!!!” The men stop, and Clara tells them the code as promised. They bring her back to the bank and force her to unlock the door for them. Then they break into the safe and steal all the money inside.

The next day, the area manager for the bank had to come in after discovering that they had been robbed. Based on security footage, he noticed that Clara had been involved. “What happened?” he asked her. “They tortured me!” she said. “What kind of torture could they possibly have given you to make you give up such valuable information?!” “They tickled me!” she said. The manager raised an eyebrow. “Tickled you?… Well, that seems like what I should do to punish you for giving up this information!” “Please no.” pleaded Clara. The manager, who was much bigger and stronger than she was, grabbed her and started dragging her to the back of the bank…

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back