• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Barefoot Beauty Queen (f/f)

ToeTormentor

I’ve been thinking about those stories with the “uptight brunette gets tickled by bitchy blonde” theme that were doing the rounds a while back and decided to see how it would turn out if I swapped the roles!

Mia stepped into her dorm room, largely ignoring her roommate Hannah. Mia had spent most of the day also ignoring her lecturers, but what did it matter? Her looks had always allowed her to get by without a problem. With her mixed Asian and Nordic ancestry, Mia boasted flawless tan skin complemented by a set of luscious golden locks that flowed down her back. Mia was absolutely gorgeous, and she knew it. She always made sure to dress to maximise her sex appeal: today she was wearing a hot pink tube top that sat tightly over her voluptuous breasts, a pair of jeans that perfectly hugged her pert round ass and showed off her long legs, ending just above her ankles before her long, slender feet were adorned with a pair of high-heeled pumps that matched her top.
Hannah couldn’t have been more different. The mousy little brunette was wrapped in some frumpy dug-up clothes from wherever, her nose buried in a book as always. The two of them had hated each other as soon as they had moved in.
“Phew, what a day!” Mia said loudly and obnoxiously as she flopped onto the couch. She made sure to try and get under Hannah’s skin every time she came in. Maybe she wouldn’t do it so often if Hannah didn’t make it so easy…
“My feet are friggin’ killing me,” Mia went on. Bending down, she took a hold of her size 10 heels and pried them off.
“Ah, that is so much better,” she sighed, plonking her large feet onto the coffee table and giving her meaty toes a long wiggle. “A lot of people don’t know this, but I actually love being barefoot. Nothing like setting my big ol’ dogs loose at the end of a long day.”
Hannah shifted uncomfortably in her seat and Mia noticed her nose wrinkle. It was then that Mia smelled the odour that had filled the room.
“Gee, is that my feet?” Mia laughed. She wouldn’t be pleased to have such smelly feet, but she could see it bothered Hannah and that made it fine by her.
“I’m trying to read,” Hannah told her softly, clearly trying to keep her voice steady. Mia raised her foot in Hannah’s direction and twirled it around in the air.
“Man, I thought I was suffering for my fashion, but I had no idea. I don’t know how can stand it.”
“I can’t,” Hannah gritted her teeth. “Can’t you just take your shoes away and wash your feet?”
“I’m far too exhausted for that,” Mia whined. She slid her legs along the couch, propping her feet up on the armrest so that her pink, damp soles were directly in front of Hannah.
“If it bothers you so much, maybe you should wash them for me,” Mia smirked, wiggling her toes at Hannah. Usually at this point Hannah would jump up and storm away, but this time, she silently closed her book, stood from her chair and steadily walked out of the room. Mia laid back and closed her eyes in self-satisfaction. It would be well worth putting up with a bit of foot odour to keep Hannah away for the day. Besides, how bad could her feet really be? Even if they were big, they had to be beautiful – they were part of her body after all!
Hannah grabbed her arms and dragged her off the couch before she could even react.
“What the hell are you-?!” Mia was shocked to find how spry Hannah was for her size. By comparison, for how tall and curvy she was Mia was actually rather lanky. Although she kept a healthy enough diet to maintain her beauty, another blessing she’d been born with was a well-rounded metabolism. It had reinforced her lazy mentality and she’d never seen a necessity for much exercise other than her morning jogs. She was paying for that now as Hannah dragged her into the bathroom, forced her to sit in the tub and held her feet in the sink. Mia squealed as Hannah wet her feet with ice cold water, then watched in horror as she, holding her ankles with a singe arm, began lathering up her other hand with soap.
“You wouldn’t!” Mia scowled. Wordlessly, Hannah began to rub the soap into her soles.
“Fuhuhuhuck!” Mia screamed. She knew how sensitive her feet were from constant pedicures. She put up with the embarrassment of getting her feet tickled in public for the sake of her vanity. This was far more humiliating.
“Nooo! Ple-he-hease!” She giggled, flailing her feet and toes futilely. Hannah ran her hand up and down Mia’s soles and threaded her fingers between her toes. Then she pinched each toe and rubbed it individually.
“Ah! Ahahaha! Ahaha!” Mia thrashed her head from side to side. Her hair was becoming tangled and loose around her face – and all this was just from Hannah rubbing her feet with her palm. Mia widened her eyes in fear when Hannah reached for the hand brush used for scrubbing under their fingernails.
“Oh no… no… EEEEEE!” Mia shrieked as Hannah ground the brush’s stiff bristles into her plump soles. Mia giggled uncontrollably, trying to blurt out apologies in every way she could think to phrase them. Hannah paid no attention.
“I wonder if you have a weak spot? Maybe here, on the crease of your arch? Or around the cures of your heels? Or maybe up here, on the balls of your feet. Under your toes, perhaps?” She looked back at Mia and grinned.
“I guess each of your feet is just one big weak spot… emphasis on big! If only you didn’t have such massive feet, this job wouldn’t take so long.” Mia was so desperate she was nodding in agreement.
“And what’s this?” Hannah noticed. “Chipped nail polish? What kind of beauty queen are you? Green isn’t even your colour!” She took the brush to the tops of Mia’s toes, digging the bristles into the creases, her cuticles, the tips of her toes and between them.
“Heheheheh,” Mia giggled, her laughter starting to grow weak and strained.
“Now try taking care of your feet for a change and this won’t happen again,” Hannah told her while washing her hands. Mia was left gasping for air, too exhausted to move, her wet feet still tingling horribly.
A few days later, Mia entered the room once more. Hannah glanced over at her and saw that she’d apparently taken her advice: her toenails were now adorned with bright light blue polish. More surprising, though, was that her feet were completely bare.
“Thought I’d give my feet a break from all the dress shoes and stuff and try barefooting it,” Mia told her, curling her legs up on the couch and making sure Hannah could see the soles of her feet. Her soft soles were black, pure black, from her heels to the tips of her toes. As she flexed her toes, wrinkles on her soles caused cracks to appear in the layer of dirt coating them. Mia watched Hannah out of the corner of her eye, gaging her plan to make her feet too gross for Hannah to dare touch them. When she was confident her gambit had succeeded, she let her arrogance get the better of her. She once again stretched her legs across the couch, crossing her feet at the ankles and making sure Hannah could get a good close-up look at her blackened soles.
“So nice to get out and feel the dirt between my toes once in a while,” she smirked, spreading her toes so Hannah could see.
This time, Hannah didn’t even bother trying to take Mia by surprise. She simply fell upon Mia before she could react and dragged her to the bathroom once more. Mia instantly fell into panic as she saw Hannah applying the soap directly to the brush.
“No no no no!” Mia squealed as the slippery bristles bit into her dirty, yet still soft soles. Spending the day walking barefoot had definitely not hardened them… in fact, they might even have become slightly more sensitive.
“Oh-ho-ho-ho-shit!” Mia cried. Taking of off dirt that had been walked on all day took far more work than just removing some sweat. Hannah had to scrub twice as hard for twice as long. As Mia bucked a shrieked, Hannah had to rinse the brush several times to allow it to do its job properly, but she made up for those small breaks by scrubbing even harder every time the brush returned to Mia’s feet. First her long fleshy soles, then her round supple toe pads, between her toes and finally under her toenails. As a small mercy, that last step didn’t take so long and in the back of her mind, under the torture, Mia wondered if her choice to change polish colour had paid off.
“Honestly,” Hannah said as she once again rinsed Mia’s feet with freezing cold water and washed her own hands, “what’s the point of all this beauty stuff if you won’t even keep your cute feet in good condition?” She walked out, leaving Mia sitting in the bathtub trying to gather her strength again. Mia examined her blue toenails and sure enough, they were unmarred, giving a possible explanation why Hannah hadn’t scrubbed so hard there.
“Did she say cute..?”
When Mia came in the next day, she was sure to head straight to the bathroom and wash her feet. Heading back out to the lounge room barefoot, she propped her feet up on the coffee table as usual, but then set down a bottle of lotion and started to rub it on her feet.
“At least you’re putting some effort into keeping your feet clean,” Hannah told her.
“Yeah, you were right, they feel great,” Mia said. “Probably even softer than ever. Wanna come look?” She wiggled her toes at Hannah once more, who scowled and returned to her book.
Mia was trying to hide how nervous she was. This was the riskiest part of her whole plan.
“What are you reading anyway?” She asked, leaning over and grabbing the book from Hannah’s hands. “If you weren’t always hiding behind these, maybe you’d be able to get a social life.” Having stood up to examine the book, she dropped it on her end of the couch.
“Give that back!” Hannah growled, crawling over the couch to get it. Mia waited until she was fully on the couch and then jumped on her back.
Hannah roared and tried to buck Mia off her back. However, although Mia was skinny her tall frame gave her enough weight to hold the smaller girl down and with enough effort she was able to pin Hannah’s arms under her legs.
“Looking for revenge?” Hannah told her. “Go ahead and try. I’m not ticklish at all.”
“I believe you,” Mia replied. “I just have something else in mind.” She had made sure that she was facing away from Hannah, so now she manoeuvred her feet so that they were lying under Hannah’s face.
“What do you think of my new lotion? I used coconut scent and made sure that there was no irritant in it. The stuff’s pretty much edible, in fact.”
“Why should I care?” Hannah asked, and Mia simply proceeded to shove her big feet in her face.
“Mmmph!” Hannah gave a muffled cry of outrage as she was smothered by Mia’s soft, almost squishy soles. Mia put her hand over her mouth and began to giggle softly. Even just having Hannah’s face flailing against her soles tickled like crazy, and she uncontrollably wiggled her toes in Hannah’s hair and made the tickling even worse. Mia was struggling to keep her balance as it was when Hannah opened her mouth and bit her foot.
Mia whooped and fell forward onto her hands. Hannah hadn’t bitten her hard; it was really more nibbling that Mia was now feeling across both soles. Hannah scraped her teeth along each foot in any way she pleased while Mia thrashed around on top of her. They ended up with Hannah’s head sitting on Mia’s feet with her toes over her mouth. Barely missing a beat, Hannah stuck out her tongue and began licking Mia’s flailing long toes. She ran her tongue under the toe pads, pushed it in between, slid it over the smooth polish on top. She even got a hold of a couple with her teeth and gave Mia a few more nibbles. Mia completely lost control and Hannah was finally able to throw her off.
“I knew it,” Mia panted.
“What? Knew what?” Hannah eyed her suspiciously.
“You just licked my feet with barely a second thought,” Mia replied, wiggling her damp toes for emphasis. “I wondered if there was something other than hygiene going on. You have a foot fetish, don’t you?” There was no malice in her voice, just genuine curiosity, but Hannah bristled with rage all the same.
“Of course not! Keep your disgusting feet away from me!” Then she stormed out of the room. Mia sat back on the couch, wondering what she should do. As she stared at her feet, she came to accept the truth. She knew what she wanted to do.
Mia began taking her morning jogs in the rattiest old sneakers she had, without socks, getting the smell up as much as she could. Or, she’d go for barefoot walks, seeing just how dirty she could make her soles before heading back to show Hannah. Even when her feet were clean, she’d use them to tease Hannah, shoving them in her face and, on one occasion, sticking them right on top of her head and using her as a footrest. It would always only be a matter of time before Hannah rose to her, dragging Mia back to the bathroom for another scrubbing or simply holding her down and dragging her fingernails over the soles that Mia made sure to keep soft and sensitive no matter what she was putting them through.
As this went on, the dynamic between them began to change. Hannah slowly realised that Mia was acting less mockingly, treating it more like a game. Her taunting began to include talk like “please don’t tickle me again, I’ll be so helpless!” As they began to enjoy the incidents more, it culminated in the fateful night where Mia convinced Hannah to lick her soles again. Only this time, rather than the odd hate-worship it had been before, Hannah took her feet in a loving and passionate embrace that left Mia burning with pleasure even as she writhed in ticklish agony.
By the end of the month, they were officially dating and both happier than they’d been in some time.

What's New

5/14/2024
If you ned to report a post, click the report button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back