• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Best Anime/Manga "Pose" Shot

simplyN

TMF Regular
I found this surfing:

http://www.geocities.com/forumbuddies/Oekaki.jpg

I guess is the best "the pose" shot on Anime/Manga :eek: (till something better shows up, with this artists today, you'll never know! ;)...).

I have never seen something like this before :wow:, I wonder who is the girl.

It came with that name "Oekaki", and that means so many stuff when you look at it in Yahoo or something :rolleyes: ...

It would be useful to know where this pic came from, we could find more from this girl with that info! :cool:

Oh! Before I forgot: Geocities has been stupid lately, so, if you can't access the pic, try right click, and save it (I would tell you what the command is, but my PC is on Spanish), or else, don't be lazy and get directly to the FILE MANAGER... you know the user and pass :D...
Oekaki.jpg

nice.......

No idea who she is, but it is a nice picture!

an "oekaki" is a BBS for drawing. oekaki virtually translates to "drawing" (oe+kaku, i forget how it goes). i don't know the girl, though, even though she does look a bit familiar. and you should have at least linked to the page you got it from, and i wish the picture would have shown a super mega duper close-up of just her feet

poem time!

i love feet
they're good to eat
eating feet
to the super feet beat
eating feet
they're so elite
lovely feet
i'd love to meet
then turn into
meat
because they're so delicious
gone gold fishin'

Wow....

You dont see feet drawn like that very often in the Anime medium. Usually so small and simply shaped....this guy definitly knows what hes doing. Thing is I have seen that character before and I've been going nuts trying to figure out where.... :confused:

Heh heh...

I think that I found that pic a few weeks ago :idunno:... I belive it was in those...Toon Feet, Cartoon Feet, Toon Tootsies groups :rolleyes:, I can't remenber, but it had the same name that is on the draw now...

Ok morgandavis, this is the best I could do:

http://www.geocities.com/forumbuddies/CloseUp.jpg

I made a close up, before it turned into a big black square on the screen (cause is a JPG :sowrong: ) I made a "speed" effect to keep it smooth :zzzzz:.

I hope you like it!

ha ha :D

anyways, i was suggesting that oekaki doesn't mean anything that could help you find out what it is. oekaki just refers to the venue on which the drawing was created; oekaki is basically just an online "drawing board". it's sort of like your MS paint program, give or take a few features. some people call oekaki "painter" but i hate that because it makes me think of a program by the same name and i end up wanting to punch people who do that

now i remember who that girl reminds me of. lei-lei from darkstalkers! :eek:

This charactors name is Drum, from a series called Lamune fire, if i'm not mistaken. as far as i know, this series is only in Japanese, and has yet to be translated into English.
They did however translate a sort of sequal, about three OAV's, called "Knights of Ramune" or "Ramune Knights", i can't remember. I haven't seen all of it, but from what i have, it's basically a fan service show, with more silicone then silicone valley, lesbian themes mixed in, and an all female battle army which probably suffer's from cronic back pains when there not fighting. And, while i admit, this automatically gives it some points in my book, :D , it's deffinitly not for all, and that alone doesn't really make this worth the buy. They also seem to make several references to the original series, which makes almost no sense to anybody who hasn't done there homework.
If your looking for a deep story, spectaculer batlles, and evolving and interesting charactors, i suggest you buy something else. If, how ever, your looking for a video which is about as close to a hentai video as you can find without it actually being labled that, then this is the girl for you ;-)

lamune was the first thing on my mind because of the earings and was the first thing i was researching too...

fjdksalfjdsafjdksafd ARGH i feel stupid

I tried so hard...

The actual name of the series is:

Vs Knight Lamune & 40 Fire :firedevil

I have been searching for this the whole morning, I could only find, some pics from a profile (nothing wierd), a cel gallery (actually, Drum is not there:sowrong:!), some pages in spanish and english with crap, a TON of DEAD LINKS to pages of this series... No luck here...

DAMN :rolleyes: ...

I'm really looking to find more pics, where that pic came from (before the club) must have a gallery...

There it was a web page called "Picture Shrines" or something, I mailed the webmaster (Little Purple Dragon) a few times, but the site is not working anymore, or else, he changed the URL:sowrong:...
That site could be "the one"... I guess everyone knows it..

I guess where "Little Purple Dragon" is? I don't know if maybe be one of the forum buddies (You'll never know)... I'll try to mail him or what... I'm having a damn anxiety attack for seeing more from this pic, you'll never see such detail on a foot pic, unlike this! :eek:!!!

Cosmo is Correct

It is the android messanger drum for the warrior ramunes, from the series "Knights of Ramunes." And yes, it is out in English because i have it! :)

in a word.... Bugga

I bow to your knowingness of the Anime comicry in its hallowed halls of Japa-Manga-nese. although this may sund an exotic turn of phrase, it is abso-fuckin-lootley appropriate to describe Japan's relationship thru manga with our "beloved" country

excuse me.... :sowrong:

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIIEIEIEOIIIEIEIOEIEIIEIEIUUUGUUGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHhhhHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(gasp) BAKA-NE!!!!!!

thakyou. anyway, as i was saying, Japan is as forbidden as the arc of the covenant here in the lad of OZ. at best, and through illicit sources and primitive Yakuza trading cartels, we have a head start in the manga race over 2 countries:paraguay and togoland. we are, at last count and juging by DBZ (a NEW ANIME OVER HERE!!!!! AND WE ARE NOT UP TO THE BU SAGA!!!!! OH THA HUMANITY!!!!!) at LEAST 7-10 years behind most of the countries you fine folk hail from. i have a friend who, through careful dint of llegal copying and trading, remains around 5 years behind Japan. and he is one of the lucky ones....

pity me, and let me drown my sorrows. from my sources, anything past Tenchi muyo ep.6 is alien to me. i ave no aqua knight, no sorceror hunters, no slayers past the 1st2 movies and a paltry handful of episodes, no El hazard (bar 1 meager 1st episode!!!!)and all the rest are unknown to me..... dear god.....OMG came out as a 1st intro FUCKING EPISODE A FEW WEEKS AGO!!!!!!!!

now if you will excuse me, i am going to hug a 15 year old OMG comic to my chest and find a corner to weep in somewhere......:sowrong: :confused: :mad: :( :(

What's New

6/2/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this SUnday eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back