• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

the best tickler in the business

porcelain I agree to an extent. I think her technique and her utter enjoyment are great though.

Dre Hazel
Lydia Supremacy
Jane from Czech Tickling

Mia is super! :D IMO, I prefer her days at Tickle Central as a ler so far. She's a great overall model and still a great lee.

I forgot about Lydia Supremacy. In her clip with Lindsey Leigh, Lindsey Toe-Tied, was the title I believe, she does some of the most exotic and erotic foot tickling on Lindsey's gorgeous feet that I have ever seen. I don't know why more producers haven't used her as a foot tickler, because she is out of this world, at least on this clip. Check it out.

Definitely Tasha......I love her as a lee also. Looks like she has quite a fan base.

there's about 2-3 really good ones today, but all time the answer is obviously Priscilla James :wub:

Who remembers Andre from A.N.A? Hands down he was the best tickler! Loved his clips

there's about 2-3 really good ones today, but all time the answer is obviously Priscilla James :wub:

THIS! Took the words right out of my mouth. If she were to walk up to me and say, "Drop everything! It's time to play!" EVERYTHING WOULD BE DROPPED> lol :D *just saying

THIS! Took the words right out of my mouth. If she were to walk up to me and say, "Drop everything! It's time to play!" EVERYTHING WOULD BE DROPPED> lol :D *just saying

Agreed. Even as a strict Ler, I still doff my hat in respect to the Immortal Pricilla James.... ugh... the way she would get lost in her work. A true master of the craft. Bless you, sweetie, wherever you are. You are well missed.

Females dominate this list it seems. Here is my list in no particular order
1. Jeff from MTP- fantastic tickler knows what hes doin. Best example is from Alexis and Arianas first time- seeing the contrast in the womens reactions with the two ticklers
2. James Darke- Ahh those foot fries man...great tickler. Not a fan of the brush but everything else is stellar
3. Sergio from Body and Sole- Ever see the video he did with Tickle Abuse where he absolutely destroys Tasha, as well as Brooke in another clip. Ive never seen those 2 hardened women react like that. There needs to be more of those types of videos featuring him as a ler
4. Tickle Central dude- the Bedspread and Tickle Tortured videos are instant classics. Hits every spot and focuses the right ones every time
5. Kelli from Tickle Abuse- the lickle is strong in this one
6. Taylor Raz- Im not even that ticklish but I wouldn't want her near me

There are so many others to name, but these ones immediately stand out in my opinion.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back