• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Best Toothbrush

dumbledore

TMF Regular
Hey guys,

Just wondering what you think the best and most effective toothbrush is for tickling?

I have some sort of battery powered sonic one, and it's so effective that I can hold it to my own foot and get reactions... not laughing, but occasional ticklish twitching that I can't control.

I got to say that I think that the Crest Spin electric toothbrush and a second best Oral B Pulsar toothbrush that I have personally endured when being playfully tickled being also-are awesome great tickle tools, they work wonders!!! Very ticklish sensation for sure! I have been tickled a time or so with the sonic yeah it tickled pretty big time but to be honest, was not too impressed with it. I am more a fan of spin brush and pulsar toothbrush-the tickle toothbrushes of champions in
my book :p

:bunny::xpeepsofa:excited::excited::excited::xpeepsofa;););):roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::bwahaha::bwahaha::bwahaha::couch::couch::couch::couch::whisper::whisper::whisper::judges::judges::judges::toast::toast::toast::boogie::boogie::boogie::boogie::wub::wub::wub:

I actually really like the cheap Crest Spinbrush on my feet... the way it spins, if held softly up to my feet makes me go crazy!

I will never understand how people can actually put those in their mouth. I tried once *shudder* never again.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back