• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Bet

ArtisticNinja90

When I was a junior in High School I was hanging out with a friend of mine and we were both playing a wrestling video game. I had a massive crush on his mother, she is a very fit, hot, Itallian, Yoga instructor who ALWAYS walked around barefoot in tight blue jeans.

Eventually we were talking about getting something to eat and he said that he'd make a wager with me. If he won the next match I had to buy us both lunch. I agreed on the condition that if I won, he would have to restrain his mother while I tickled her bare feet. He agreed. And lo and behold, I won.

So he called his mother into his room and invited her to sit down on the bed with him, I was sitting on the floor near her feet. Eventually their cat walked into the room and his mother started scratching him behind his ear. I asked her if he liked it, she said 'Yeah, it tickles him! He loves to be tickled!' I said "What a coincidence!" Then my friend said "NOW!"

My friend locked on to his mother like an MMA fighter going for the back mount. Her arms were trapped in a full nelson and her legs were kicking freely.

I grabbed one of her ankles by her tight, dark blue, pant leg, took a quick savory look at her pollished pearl toe nails and gorgeous, golden anklet. Then I let my fingers race all over her silky, creamy, smooth arch.

She was like:

"HEY! AHHHHAHAHAHAHAHA! PFFFFT!! BAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! NO-NONONONO STO-STOP IT PLEAHEHEHEHEHEASE HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!"

I continued down to her heel, it was so soft and curved, then the ball of her foot, she started laughing even harder. Then I started to tickle each toe individually one at a time, starting with her baby toe and working up to her big toe. Once I got to the big toe she shouted:

"AAAAAAAAAH NO NOT THERE!! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! N-NOT MY TOEHOHOHOHOHOS!!! HAHAHAHA!!!"

So I went back to her arch... Which lead her to saying:

"AAAAAAAH!!! NO!!! NO THAT'S EVEN WORSE HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!"

I finally said: "Hold still, I'm gonna tickle that foot! Wow you're ticklish!"

She was like:

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! NO NO! NO STOP PLEASE!... (She tried to not laugh, but then she said something that shocked me) OH- OKAY GO AHEAD! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! OH MY GOD IT TICKLES HAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!!!"

Finally I let her go, but the surprises didn't stop there.

I apologized to her and said "I hope I didn't make you uncomfortable."

She said:

"No! Not at all, that was funny! Hahahaha! Oh my God it still tickles! Hahahaha!"

I then continued with: "That was fun!"

I couldn't believe it but she said:

"IT WAS! Hahahahaha!"

I asked her if she was ticklish anywhere else, she said "Nope! Just the feet!"

I then asked her if what we did was okay and she said:

"Oh yeah, I actually have a foot bath that I use all the time, but not because I need to clean my feet but because I love how the bubbles tickle them! I'll sit there for hours and laugh as the bubbles pop and tickle my arches."

I was in Heaven. So I asked her: "Are you sure this is okay? Would it be okay if we did it again some time?"

She said:

"Of course! It was fun!"

I asked her: "Really?"

She said:

"Absolutely! I like my feet tickled!"

I gave her a hug and every so often in the future she would let me tickle her feet, some times with feathers, other times she would ask me to tickle her.

Hope you enjoyed my story guys, and in case you were wondering, yeah, its all true!

Incredible story man, but did you ever actually test her claim not to be ticklish anywhere else on her body to see if she was actually telling the truth?

No, feet are my favorite place to tickle so tickling her feet was a dream come true. I wish I could still tickle her, but I haven't seen her or my friend in a long time.

Ahhh gotcha, well could you tell us how she reacted to the feather tickling on her soles, like where the feather especially tickled her, what her reactions were, that sort of thing?

Pretty much the same reactions with the feather on her soles, I just got more enjoyment out of it because feathers on bare feet are hot.

Any pics of her ticklish feet?
Super story, thank´s!!!!!!!!!

I don't have any pictures of her, and even if I did I actually feel guilty about posting this story. I hope she never finds out that I shared it on a public forum. So to protect her privacy even if I had photos I wouldn't want to post them.

What's New

5/15/2024
The TMF Links forum keeps you updated on tickling sites all around the web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back