• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The C.A.B. Cinematograph: Now Playing: A Foot Fetish in Paris

C.A.B.

3rd Level White Feather
(FLASH MOVIE) The C.A.B. Cinematograph: A Foot Fetish in Paris

A flash presentation. Click HERE (or the graphic below) to see the film.

Liner Notes: More than a few people had mentioned that they thought Mr. Fetish looked like it would make a great animation subject, and I agreed. But a full blown flash animation feature is oodles of bother. But then, one day listening to an old tune, my deviant mind could not help but stage a fetishistic fanfare to the music. I had to do it. And here it is...

Last edited:
Oh my god...the effort you've gone to! Well done man, that was amazing!

I am amazed and delighted with this wonderful creation! C'est magnifique!!

Absolutely beautiful. You should send a copy of this to the leather archives in chicago. It is funny entertaining and quite deep.

My pic for your greatest contribution yet. Take a bow, brother.

Wonderful, fantastic flash animation and nostalgic beautiful song, i love Cherie too :) !!!!, thanks by this history and welcome more!!!

I don't think I've ever even visited this section in the near decade I've been on this board. As it turns out, I picked a great day for this to be my first time. Aside from all of your other artwork (which isn't really my thing, but I hadn't seen yours yet it turns out). This is single-handedly the most original, beautiful, and deepest piece of tickling art I've ever seen. I bookmarked this page so that I can continue viewing all the work you end up putting out. Thank you for sharing it with us, it's incredible.

Oh my, I cannot tell you how much I *love* this, not only was I laughing fully out loud, I was regarding my feet and sighing at the thought of having such attention lavished upon them. *wriggles toes*. Such amazing artistry, (for some reason I kept thinking Monty Python - forgive me, I'm English) and left me feeling wistful at the end, a little sad that the guy didn't get the gal, but... *clicks to watch again*

let me say you it's one of the best thing i've ever seen. really really really brillant!!!!! you're great!

omg, loved this so much!! you had a great idea and you realized it even better! it was brilliant when he is on the boat with the foot ahahaahah

is there a way to download this? :)

Bravo! Another nice piece. I am so glad I stumbled upon one of your posts yesterday. What a treat and privilege this is to start seeing all of your work! :)

The Hanna-Barbara sound effects and Pepe LePew absolutely make the film! Bravo!

This is the most amazing piece of art I have EVER seen!!! You are an artist of a unique kind! And let's face it: the love you portray here reflects what keeps us all alive! It made something in my heart sing and cry at the same time. Because no matter how much I love my wife... I will never stop suffering like a dog (in summer) because I cannot have all those beautiful feet that cross my way.... Bravo, bravo, BRAVO!!!

What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back