• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

THE CASE OF THE TICKLISH SPY E-Comic New 12/08/08

MTJpub

Verified
THE CASE OF THE TICKLISH SPY
*Written By Colin *Art By Rick Wolf *Editing By Anniall

Super-spy Samantha Stone, a top operative for an undercover organization devoted to maintaining world peace, has just finished a dangerous mission. She’d like nothing better than to kick her shoes off and relax...unfortunately for her, she does just that...and falls into the hands of Zoe and Yuki, two enemy agents who know a girl’s soles are the quickest way to her secrets. Samantha is rescued by junior spy Tina, but that’s only the beginning of this ticklish adventure.

You see, Samantha has just recovered the formula for a special nerve-enhancing serum, and Zoe and Yuki’s boss, the nefarious Nadya Nada, is bound and determined to get it. And when the cute but deathly ticklish Tina falls into her clutches, she’ll be bound and tickle-tortured to the limits of her sanity. Will Samantha be able to rescue her in time?

Brought to you by the fiendish mind of veteran tickle-scribe Colin (LAUGHING BOYS, LEXI) and the brush of Rick Wolfe, the artist behind Xodlirv’s MAKE LAUGHTER NOT WAR, this is a spy story in the classic MTJ tradition, full of intrigue, espionage, and unrelenting tickle-torture, with stocks and laughing-gas and the hottest barefoot ladies you’ll ever see.

**13 Full Color Pages
**40+ Comic Panels
**Color Cover
**Written By Colin
**Art by Rick Wolf
**f/f tickling
**Focus on barefoot tickling
**Direct Digital Download

Product & Ordering Information
http://www.mtjpub.com/ecomics/TheCaseoftheTicklishSpy.html

Last edited:
This is very "vintage" comic in its styling. I really enjoyed this publication a lot. If only we'd had comics like this way back when. Excellent work by both artist and writer! :triangle:

Finally I found some time to say a word about this latest publication.

Over time I have had the pleasure to read Rick Wolf's other comics, of which I happened to like "Goddess knows best" the most. A bit strange perhaps, as I'm not into */M at all, but I guess I loved the comic for the sheer artistic skill of the artist. It reminded me a lot of well known mainstream series such as the Archie / Betty & Veronica comics.

As polished and bright "Goddess knows best" was, as dark and gritty "Ticklish Spy" is, all the while retaining the retro comic feel, perhaps even more enhancing the retro feel, reminding of imagery from vintage detective comics, but taking the "damsel in distress" theme just that bit further, into that realm of fetishism that we all love.

The tickling is fantastic, the focus might perhaps be mainly on foot tickling (not that I'm complaining :D ), but there's also some upperbody tickling, as well as some (bare) breast tickling. The gritty "dirtyness" of Rick's drawing style, coupled with the dark, shadowy backdrops, somehow gives the 'lees and 'lers in this comic a kind of heated, sweaty look, at least in my eyes, which is something that only adds to the tortureousness (is that a word?) of the whole scene. Absolutely delightful! :)

If you like foot tickling in a dark setting, coupled with merciless tickle torture with a vintage touch, then this is the comic for you! Exellent stuff!

I LOVED IT! TWO THUMBS, NO FOUR THUMBS WAY UP IN THE AIR! I especially love the ending! :D

But I was a little bit sad it was short wish it was a little bit longer though, Please do more with these characters.

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back