• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

“The Celebrity Tickler” Part 13 (mmf/ff)

Primal

TMF Regular
“The Celebrity Tickler” Part 13

Starring:
EMMA WATSON
JENNIFER LAWRENCE

May 2, 2020
The Tonight Show starring Jimmy Fallon
NBC Studio, New York City

Emma Watson and Jennifer Lawrence were seated on the interview couch beside Jimmy Fallon’s desk. Emma’s legs were crossed at the ankles and her hands were neatly folded in her lap. She always came off so proper, even when she was laughing at Jennifer tell another hilariously exaggerated story. Emma was wearing a white dress with tiny grey polka dots patterned over it. It was classy, yet subtly playful, and had thin shoulder straps. Emma’s dress came down to just above her knees and coordinated with her grayish-silver pumps.

Jennifer’s heavy sarcasm and perfect comedic delivery were busting up Jimmy Fallon and the audience as the interview went on. Jennifer was more relaxed and casual compared to Emma. She leaned heavily to her left side as she spoke with Jimmy. Jennifer made wide, expressive hand gestures as she told her stories. Tonight, she had on a gold dress that hugged her figure. It went all the way down to her ankles, leaving her gold high heels visible.

Toward the end of the show, Jimmy Fallon addressed the two lovely ladies.

Jimmy: “We have a little time left on our show tonight and I wanted to ask you three something. It’s a bit off script, but I think it’s important to get your thoughts on the matter. Well first off, can we all just take a moment to appreciate how absolutely gorgeous our guests are tonight, folks?! Give it up again for these absolutely stunning ladies here tonight!”

Emma and Jennifer looked out at the audience and smiled bashfully as thunderous applause and whistling could be heard. The two strikingly beautiful women made quite a sight sitting together on the interview couch.

Jimmy: “Okay so my question I wanted to ask you two is…since you’re all currently having tremendous success in Hollywood AND you’re all undeniably very attractive women…what do you think about all this business with Simon Bickler, A.K.A. The Celebrity Tickler, recently escaping from prison or wherever he was locked up? Is it concerning? Are you worried? Have you hired more security? I mean this was a deranged man that had quite a spree in what was it…2005 I believe? I mean just complete madness during that time when authorities were trying to track him down. So many Hollywood figures of that time, many of which are still working, were subjected to…this sounds a little silly to say…but tickling! Which I guess can be pretty unbearable if you have no way of making it stop, which is what those women endured. I’m sure everyone watching has seen all the media coverage about how he escaped and nobody has been able to locate him yet. I mean odds are police will find him soon and he’ll be locked up again. Hopefully at a more secure prison. But give us your thoughts, ladies. Are you concerned at all?”

There was a moment of slight hesitation from the women as they took in the question. Jennifer was the first one to break the ice with a humorous response. She told Jimmy, “Since I’m like the most ticklish woman on the planet, I’ve hired my own Seal Team Six and they follow me everywhere. While I’m shopping, when I go get Taco Bell, when I’m going on Tinder dates…everywhere.” Jimmy cracked up at her answer as the audience laughed and cheered. Jennifer played it cool and let the comedic moment stay for a bit. After regaining his composure, Jimmy replied, “Oh well that must be nice having a team of Navy Seals follow you around you go to grab a taco or when you meet random guys from Tinder for drinks. Are the guys ever weirded out? First of all, because it’s actually Jennifer Lawrence showing up and second, because you have your own bodyguards that are dressed in camouflage?”

Jennifer: “Yes, and sometimes we actually meet up for a date at Taco Bell so…two birds you know?”

Jimmy lost it again for a moment and then turned the focus to Emma. He asked her if she was concerned at all. Emma calmly replied, “Personally, I’m not too concerned for myself. I’ve actually discovered I’m no longer ticklish. I was when I was younger but I’ve grown out of it I suppose. But my heart does break for all those women that suffered because of him. And it’s a dreadful thought to imagine anyone else falling victim to that experience if he isn’t caught soon.”

Jimmy: “So you’re…not ticklish at all?”

Emma: “No, thankfully. I’ve had friends try and I just don’t have a response. They try to get me to laugh sometimes, but it just feels like nothing to me.”

Internally, Emma felt a twinge of uncertainty. Her friends were always being so light and playful. And truth be told, she concentrated in those moments to keep from giving any sort of reaction. But IF she were to end up in Simon’s clutches, did she really believe herself? Would she be unaffected or would she laugh like the rest? Emma curled her toes inside her heels just imagining what it would be like. She had her doubts about how “desensitized” she was.

Simon looked on from the audience. Just another man in the crowd. His face was covered by a mask, which was now commonplace for people to wear. As the folks around him cheered, Simon studied the two gorgeous women sitting on the couch. He reached inside the inner lining of his light jacket and felt the familiar feather he had tucked away in an inside pocket. He ran his fingers along it. It had been too long since he had put the Hollywood elite in their place.

Simon and his old partners, Mitch and Sadie Hart, were back to their devious tricks. United again after all this time. Once Mitch and Sadie had been released from their lighter sentence, they stayed in touch with Simon. And had soon begun to plot what they would do when he was free again.

Now it was time to begin again…

1 HOUR LATER…

Emma Watson and Jennifer Lawrence found themselves sitting side by side in two pairs of portable stocks. The criminal crew had secured their wrists in padded cuffs, which were fastened to wooden beams that stuck up behind their seats. Both Emma and Jennifer’s dresses they had worn to The Tonight Show had been unzipped in the back and dropped off their shoulders prior to their arms being strung up over their heads. The dresses lay crumpled around their midsections as their lean bodies twisted and swayed as unwelcome hands danced over their unguarded sides and armpits. Only their strapless bras covered their upper bodies now.

The hotel room was indistinguishable from all the others. Especially with the walls all padded with noise-canceling foam put up. The stocks had already been set up and were ready for them when they had been carried in. Neither Emma or Jennifer could truly believe this was happening. They had only ever heard stories about this going on. They had only heard rumors about how awful the experiences had been for other celebs. But now they had been nabbed from the studio and brought here to live it for themselves.

Emma’s eyes were closed and her face was crinkled up in an adorable way as she endured Sadie’s pesky fingers teasingly working into her delicate sides. Emma tried hopelessly to pull her arms down, but the padded cuffs kept her hands up fairly high with only a little bend in her elbows. Sadie flicked her nails lightly and quickly over the tender flanks as Emma squirmed uncomfortably in her wooden seat. All that time hadn’t dulled Sadie’s skills. She had Emma’s tummy quivering as the poor girl bounced in her seat and focused all of her energy into not laughing. Emma was honestly shocked. For the longest time, she did not believe herself to be ticklish. But that was when her friends were giving her light pokes when she wasn’t tied up. And it never lasted more than a couple seconds.

Now that Emma was secured in this contraption and a skilled professional was tickling all over her body, she knew she had been mistaken. But she absolutely didn’t want her captors to know that. Maybe they would grow bored with her and leave her alone if she didn’t react at first. Emma tried to remain completely silent, but her resolve was starting to fail her. She began letting out little titters and short streams of giggles. Sadie kept working her sides and reaching around to scratch her nails lightly over Emma’s bare tummy, causing her face to contort more and more.

Emma thought to herself, “Oh my God! How could I have been so wrong! Keep it together, Emma. Keep it together. Ahh, this is terrible! I just want to let it out but I mustn’t! Stay strong. Focus on breathing. Oh goodness…is this crazy lady moving toward my…my armpits?! Oh bloody hell! Stay strong, Emma. Focus. I can do this. I hope I can do this.”

Emma winced as she fought to hold in her giggles. Sadie’s experienced fingernails v began clawing and scratching lightly as they trickled their way upward from her ribs. Emma closed her eyes and pursed her lips together as the nails spidered their way up to the lowest portion of her completely vulnerable underarms. Her body trembled some more with ticklish anticipation. Sadie had seen strong, determined women before. And she recognized the signs that the tickling effects were getting to them. It was just a matter of time. Emma wanted to cry out as the nails slid uninvited into the deep center of her silky pits and began flicking playfully. Emma couldn’t help but squeak a little at the awful, exposed feeling of it all as she kept her teeth clamped together.

Jennifer was having a much different reaction in the seat next to Emma. Mitch was behind Jennifer giving her upper body a vigorous, unrelenting rib tickling that sent her into hysterics. Jennifer’s body convulsed in the seat as she flung her head about while screaming laughter. She was clearly quite ticklish and shouted like a mad woman as Mitch plagued her sides. Jennifer shook and thrashed as fingers danced up and down her ribs and obliques.

Jennifer squealed and bucked in the stock’s restraints as Mitch squeezed her tender sides just above where her dress lay in a heap around her waist. Her moderate breasts jiggled in her black, strapless bra as she struggled to endure the man’s hands teasing her upper body. Mitch even started venturing up to Jennifer’s delicious armpits, which sent her into renewed hysterics.

Jennifer: “Aaaaahhhh! Hahahahahahaha! Oh fuck! Hahahahaha! Fucking stop, dude! Hahahahahaha! My armpits are probably really sweaty! Stop it! Hahahahahaha! God you’re the fucking worst!”

No matter how much she thrashed and flung her body around in the stocks, Jennifer couldn’t help but experience Mitch’s expert fingers fluttering gently in her unguarded hollows. Jennifer shouted like a lunatic and let loose a string of profanity at her captor. In her struggles, one of Jennifer’s high heels was knocked loose and fell from her foot to the ground.

Jennifer had barely noticed the sudden bareness of her foot, but Simon had been watching the entire ordeal with great interest. He simply said, “That’s enough for now,” and his two partners eased up to give their victims a much needed break. The two accomplished actresses welcomed the break at first. Jennifer’s chest was heaving for air and Emma was beyond grateful the tickling had stopped when it did. She was worried she had been on the verge of giving in and showing Sadie just how bad it had tickled. But then Jennifer and Emma saw Simon standing in front of them holding his feather with a wicked smile on his face. He twirled the feather ever so subtly.

Simon: “Hello, ladies. Normally, I’d introduce myself. But it was clear during your interview that you both are aware that I’m Simon Bickler or maybe I’m better known as ‘The Celebrity Tickler’.”

Emma and Jennifer both stared at Simon with a fearful look of disbelief. They wondered what was in store for them next. Jennifer felt her bare foot sticking out of the stock hole. Simon took noticeable glances down at her rather large size 10.5 sole poking out the other side of the wooden stock set. Her foot had wonderful pinkish highlights where her heel and pads below her toes were a little meatier. And her feet had been scrubbed smooth and the toenails painted dark green. Jennifer was suddenly very aware of how vulnerable she felt.

Simon: “Ms. Watson…as I was watching you, I started to doubt that you’re really not ticklish at all. You seemed to be concentrating an awful lot for someone who should be so effortlessly unaffected. I’ll have to test your claim in a moment. But first, Ms. Lawrence…I’m assuming that you kicking off your high heel is an indication that you would prefer to move on to foot tickling now instead?”

Jennifer immediately started protesting, but Simon was kneeling down in front of her in a moment’s time. Jennifer shook her head no and desperately tried to thwart Simon’s clear intentions. She shook her restraints that were holding her arms above her head and yelled at Simon as he slipped off her other high heel. Jennifer shouted, “No, no, no, no! Not my other shoe! Hey! Put it back on me and give me back my other one too while you’re at it! Ugh! Come on, man! I didn’t do anything to you! I’ve never even met you before! Can you please just be cool and give me my god damn heels back?! I REALLY don’t want to do this right now!”

Even Emma spoke up in defense of Jennifer as she saw Simon relieve her of her other heel. Emma told Simon, “Hey, you big jerk! That’s quite enough! Leave her alone this instant!”

“Aw, do you feel left out, Ms. Watson? Is that it?” Simon asked as he reached over and began tugging her high heels off as well. Emma gasped and pouted as her heels slipped off her immaculate size 7’s. Her adorable little toes had been painted with black polish. It was not something Simon would expect on such an esteemed, classy actress like Emma Watson, but it looked surprisingly fitting for her. Emma’s latest pedicure had been very well done. Her heels were spotless, her arches were creamy, and her toes looked pillowy.

Never was the staggering difference in their shoe size more apparent than after they were bared. Emma’s dainty, feminine size 7’s were dwarfed when seated alongside Jennifer’s much longer, meatier size 10.5’s. Emma and Jennifer sat their in the stocks clearly upset now that they were barefoot. It made them feel so much more vulnerable. Emma scowled at Simon and Jennifer gave him a disapproving glare that suggested, “Really, dude?” Simon held up his feather and studied the two women. He said, “Now that I see you both barefoot…I’m not sure who I want to start with.”

Emma curled her toes and looked at Simon apprehensively, not quite sure what to make of her predicament. That’s when she felt Sadie’s sharp nails return to her bare armpits. Emma’s face scrunched as she struggled to compose herself with the unexpected tickle attack. But now little eeps and titters were leaking out as Emma shifted around in her seat. Sadie playfully suggested, “Why don’t I keep Ms. Watson company for a bit while you introduce Ms. Lawrence to your feather?”

Jennifer didn’t have time to get a word out before Simon’s feather was flickering all across her huge, freshly-bared soles. She made a shocked, guttural noise and then throaty laughter took over. Jennifer’s feet were never still as she shook and flailed them back and forth trying to dodge the feather. Simon traced the tip of the feather up her arches and then flicked it teasingly up under her toes and along the squishy, padded tips of them. Jennifer cackled with throaty laughter as she scrunched and flexed her long toes again and again, not sure which was the better option.

Simon trailed his feather down Jennifer’s huge soles and began targeting her arches. She let out a constant stream of giggles and laughter as her large feet continued to flail and shake all around. Jennifer grunted with extreme annoyance and tried kicking her legs in frustration. The movement made the stocks rattle but did nothing to help her situation. The feather slide over her thick heels, up across the vast expanse of her inner arches, and then flickered at the base of her scrunching toes.

Jennifer’s laughter was sent into orbit when Mitch began squeezing and wiggling his fingers along her sides. Not expecting to be tickled on two fronts, Jennifer’s mouth was left hanging open as awkward, sputtering laughter roared out. She thrashed and twisted in her seat. Mitch dug in to her ribs, which made Jennifer raise up off her seat as she tensed her body and panicked.

Jennifer: “AAAAAHHHHH FUCK!!! HAHAHAHAHA!! STAAAAHHHPP!! STAAAAHHPP!! HAHAHAHAHAHA!! SERIOUSLY! I’M GONNA DIE! HAHAHAHAHAHA!! OH FUCK! HAHAHAHAHAHA!! BOTH OF YOU CAN FUCK OFF!!”

Simon: “You know, I thought a woman who had won The Hunger Games would be tougher. I wasn’t expecting you to laugh like a wimp just from a little feathering. I mean, clearly you can’t handle it. But then again, you are just an actress. Maybe you’re not so tough and sassy. Maybe you’re actually a ticklish wimp with big, sensitive feet? Huh? Am I getting closer to the truth? You can tell me. Goochie goochie goo…”

Jennifer: “OH GO FUCK YOURSELF!! HAHAHAHAHAHA!! IT’S A FUCKING MOVIE! HAHAHAHAHAHA!! AND I DIDN’T GET TICKLED IN IT, YOU CREEP! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!”

Emma wasn’t able to focus on what was happening to Jennifer, although she could hear quite a bit of chaos right next to her. Instead, Emma was concentrating all of her energy on not breaking down into laughter as Sadie ran her long fingernails up and down her tender underarms. But it was proving to be harder and harder to not let her laughter spill out. Emma had reluctantly let a few giggles slip out.

That’s when Emma felt the feather begin gliding up her perfectly smooth size 7’s. Up and down it trailed over her beautiful peds. Emma arched her back and tried to block out the double attack. It was awful having Sadie scratching playfully in her armpits while Simon feathered her bare, defenseless feet. Emma couldn’t recall the last time someone had tickled her feet. It had been quite a while. She had been boasting about not being ticklish for so long and now she was starting to feel like maybe she was gravely mistaken.

And that was never more apparent than when Simon began getting precise and started sliding the feather delicately between her lovely toe crevices. Emma wasn’t aware of any highly-sensitive areas on her feet until Simon began testing the spaces between her silky toes. He guided his feather between each pair and see-sawed between Emma’s toes as if he were playing with a miniature violin bow and she was his instrument. She quickly dissolved into helplessness. Emma’s willpower broke down and she finally released the pent up laughter that had been building in her gut. The British beauty busted up laughing as Simon cruelly slid his feather back and forth between all of her succulent tootsies.

Emma: “HAHAHAHAHAHA!! Oh no, you mustn’t! HAHAHAHAHA!! That is absolutely dreadful! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! Get that bloody feather out of my toes! HAHAHAHAHA!! Please! Ugh! Lady, leave my armpits alone! HAHAHAHAHAHA!! I’m begging you both! Please!”

Simon: “Well isn’t this a pleasant surprise? Turns out you ARE ticklish after all, Ms. Watson. You must be as shocked as I am since you were just telling the world how you weren’t effected by tickling.”

Emma: “Oh quit bothering us, you bloody loon! Hahahahaha!! Yes, I confess I’m ticklish! Now set us free and leave! Hahahahahahaha!! God, that feather! Get it out from between my toes! Hahahahaha!!”

Mitch couldn’t wait to get his hands on Jennifer Lawrence’s big, ticklish feet. He went around in front of her and knelt down on the ground. Jennifer was resting her head against her arm but snapped to when she saw Mitch near her feet. He had brought with him a bottle of oil and a hairbrush, his favorite tickling tools. Mitch poured oil onto Jennifer’s toes and let it run down her long soles before he began wiping it evenly so that her feet were nice and shiny. She quickly called out, “Oh no, come on dude! Don’t do what I think you’re gonna do! Please! I’ll do ANYTHING!!”

Jennifer’s head snapped back in gut-busting laughter as Mitch started scrubbing the brush over her sizable soles. The bristles glided over her meaty heels, in her sensitive insteps, and was then scrubbed back and forth across the meaty pads below her toes. This last area was a ticklish jackpot. Jennifer about lost her mind when Mitch rubbed the brush over the balls of her feet and the fleshy pads below her toes.

Meanwhile, the floodgates had opened for Emma. She tried but was completely unable to reign her laughter back in. After trying to fight it for so long tonight, she finally just l slouched her body and let it pour out of her. Sadie tickled her fresh-shaven armpits and Simon twirled his feather between her fourth toe and pinky toe on her left foot. Emma just closed her eyes and let her mouth hang open in constant belly laughter. She was quickly coming to understand how wrong she had been about her own level of ticklishness. Because no amount of mental block could save her from laughing like a lunatic right now.

To keep Emma guessing, Simon suddenly transitioned his feather over between the second and third toes of her right foot. Emma once again fell into reluctant, uncontrollable laughter as she felt the pesky feather see-sawing between her tender toes. And now Sadie traveled down to re-visit Emma’s unguarded sides and tummy. She spidered her fingernails down Emma’s ribs and started tweaking her undressed flanks to the sound of girlish laughter.

The tickle treatment continued for both starlets as they squirmed and writhed in the stocks, especially Jennifer. Mitch was giving her big, oily feet a thorough scrubbing with his hairbrush. Jennifer was often falling into bouts of silent laughter as jolts of ticklish agony overtook her. And she was getting desperate.

It was about that time that Simon happened to offer the women a chance for a break. He paused their tickling and said, “Ladies, maybe it was all those years locked up that are making me soft. But I’m feeling generous so I’m going to offer a deal. One of you will be given a 5 minute break with one condition…you lose your bra. The first one of you to agree to that deal will be rewarded with no tickling for 5 whole minutes. The one who does not claim the deal will be tickled intensely during that time. The choice is yours.”

Emma and Jennifer sighed deeply. It was such a terrible deal. Sure, one of them could rest without being tickled…but that time would eventually run out. And they would be topless for what would surely be leaked online to God knows how many people.

The two women looked over at each other as they weighed their options. Emma looked worn out, but very apprehensive about the deal. As a proper lady, she just didn’t think she could agree to something so degrading.

Jennifer felt slightly conflicted on doing something so humiliating, but she just didn’t think she could handle that damned brush any longer without losing her mind. She quickly got over her aversion to losing her bra and spoke up. Exhausted and desperate, Jennifer told Simon, “I need a break. Go ahead. Take my bra off. I don’t care at this point. Fuck it.”

Jennifer looked annoyed beyond belief as Sadie walked around behind her and unsnapped her bra, letting it fall to her lap where her dress lay crumpled. Jennifer grunted with disapproval and mouth something incoherent under her breath. Her gorgeous tits and perfect little pink nipples were on full display now.

Emma couldn’t help but watch it all unfold right next to her. But then she quickly came to the realization that her tickling was about to resume. And sure enough, Simon switched this tactics. He began drizzling oil on to Ms. Watson’s adorable size 7 feet and let it run down her smooth soles. Emma looked down at him wide-eyed while he smeared it into her arches and heels. Then he rested a hairbrush against her tiny, immaculate heels while he waited to begin. Emma held her breath.

Simon: “Aw, is brave Hermione Granger afraid of the tickle potion I just coated her feet with?”

Emma: “Don’t call me Hermione and NO I’m not afraid. I-I’ve just…never had anyone smear oil on my feet before is all.”

Simon: “I’m about to put a tickle spell on you, Hermione. You won’t be able to think straight in a moment.”

Emma: “This is utterly ridiculous! Do not refer to me as Hermione and do not HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!”

The poor young actress burst into shrieking laughter as the brush began to scribble all over her slippery foot bottoms. Emma jostled in her seat and screamed. This was way worse than the feather. And her tender soles had never felt anything like this. Dozens of plastic ball-tipped bristles gliding around over her dainty soles. And just when Emma thought she had made a terrible error by not taking Simon up on his deal, her heart filled with dread as Sadie began dancing her fingernails in her pits again. Not only that, but Mitch knelt beside her and began squeezing just above her knees aggressively. Emma couldn’t hardly breathe she was laughing so hard now. She flailed and screamed as loud as she could. Emma clung to the futile chance that maybe someone would hear her and rescue them from this bleak situation. And try as she might to keep any semblance of dignity while she was being tickled, her senses were overloaded a thousand times over. She couldn’t do anything but shout at the top of her lungs in this moment.

Sadie scurried her nails rapidly in Emma’s sensuously smooth underarms. Emma shrieked wildly and thrashed her head from side to side as Sadie wormed her fingers in the tender, unguarded hollows of her armpits. Mitch was squeezing her creamy thighs just above her knees. Wearing a dress made Emma feel so much more vulnerable as he touched the naked skin of her legs. The sharp zaps of ticklish pinches caused her to jump in her seat and kick her legs. And down at her trapped feet was Simon. He scrubbed the bristles of the hairbrush across the silky area just below her toes and then worked down her flawless feet until he was running the brush over her shiny heels.

Simon: “Aw, poor Hermione can’t handle my tickle potion. Can you, darling? Come on, I thought you were brave and knew what to do in every situation? What’s the counter-spell for a tickling potion? Uh-oh…better think quick. I’m just going to keep going.”

Emma: “HAHAHAHAHA!! PLEASE STOP! HAHAHAHAHAHA!! I DON’T KNOW WHAT YOU WANT! JUST STOP! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!”

Jennifer started to feel twinges of guilt for having taken the deal before Emma but God she just didn’t think she could handle anymore brushing on her feet. She turned her attention away from Emma, unable to watch the poor girl suffer. Jennifer was still catching her breath as she tried to focus on something else besides how the time given for her break was quickly running out and soon she would be thrust back into hysterics. Jennifer looked down at her exposed, shapely breasts and muttered to herself sarcastically, “This is just great.”

Emma was going insane in her seat as tickling sensations flooded her brain from several sensitive areas on her body. How could she have been so wrong about her own ticklishness. She felt like such an idiot for convincing herself she just didn’t respond to being tickled. Emma cried out, “STAAAHHHPP!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA!! I CAN’T! HAHAHAHAHA!! TAKE IT!! HAHAHAHAHAHA!! PLEASE!! I’LL DO ANYTHING! HAHAHAHAHAHA!! ANYTHING!!”

Simon heard Emma’s pleas and waved his hand to call off his partners. As she sat there utterly wrecked with her lungs heaving for air, Simon asked her, “Anything?” Emma quickly nodded her head, desperate to prevent herself from being tickled like that again. Sadie was already guessing Emma would allow anything at this point. She unclasped her bra but didn’t let it fall just yet.

Emma’s eyes flashed a worried expression but then she resigned herself to the fact that she would have to tolerate being humiliated in order to stop the tickling momentarily. And she was deathly serious about wanting it to stop so the decision was really no decision at all. Emma sighed and finally nodded her head, silently agreeing to let them take her bra off in exchange for a break. Sadie smiled as she let the strapless bra fall off of Emma’s body. And just like that, Emma’s perky breasts were suddenly exposed. Emma blushed a deep red and tried to bury her face in her arm. Her boobs were moderately sized, a B cup for sure, and had small pink nipples that were a shade darker than Jennifer’s. Her pale mounds were aesthetically pleasing and rose up and down with each lungful of air as they made their debut to the world.

Jennifer looked over at Emma with pity. It was obvious the poor girl wanted nothing more than to crawl into a hole and hide from her shame at the moment. Not only was she laughing hysterically against her will, but now she naked as well. But Jennifer’s sympathies swiftly left her mind when she felt Sadie’s nails poised gently in her smooth underarms. Jennifer’s whole body tingled with nervous anticipation as she looked back over her shoulder at the crazed woman. Sadie smiled and said, “Perfect timing with Ms. Watson. I think Ms. Lawrence’s 5-minute break is just about over. Tickle tickle tickle, sweetie…”

15 MINUTES LATER…

Jennifer continued to thrash and shout in her seat. Meanwhile, her feet stayed locked perfectly in place by the stocks. And next to her, Emma was also going wild with laughter. Her break had eventually ran out and she was back to laughing and screaming as ‘The Celebrity Tickler’ tormented them. Simon was kneeling in front of them holding two hairbrushes. He was simultaneously scrubbing them across the women’s soles, forcing them to endure the bristles rolling effortlessly across their creamy, flawless skin as their minds were flooded with the overwhelming urge to kick and scream and laugh as loud as they possibly could. Emma curled her toes tightly in a death grip as she tried to block as much of the sensation as she could. Little good it did her though. Simon mainly focused on her arches. Jennifer’s throaty laughter roared out as Simon swiped the hairbrush over her stunningly large size 10.5 soles. He focused on the pads below her toes, which made Jennifer wiggle and flail her feet around as much as the stocks would allow.

To make matters worse for the poor, exhausted ladies, their upper bodies were also being teased. Sadie’s long fingernails trailed at an excruciatingly slow pace deep down in Emma’s tender underarms. Sadie took her time and flicked her nails in Emma’s baby-smooth hollows as she listened to the classy Hollywood starlet scream. It was absolutely maddening. Emma’s whole body tensed and she thrashed her head from side to side silently begging for Sadie to stop, but to no avail.

Sadie finally worked her way to the lower regions of Emma’s pits. But it was far from a relief as Sadie began moving even further south. Her spidery nails crept lower, down Emma’s flanks. Sadie skittered her nails slowly and deliberately toward Emma’s bare, vulnerable breasts. Emma’s eyes were closed and her teeth gritted as she was struggling to deal with the hairbrush swiping up higher near her clenched toes. She was fighting a war on two fronts and rapidly losing her resolve. Emma felt utterly powerless as Sadie worked her nails at a snail’s speed toward the outer edges of her small breasts, one half-centimeter at a time. As Sadie drew closer, Emma found herself melting into sheer ticklish insanity. The light nail strokes over the supple skin of her outer breasts was something she had NEVER experienced and she was shocked at how much it made her whole body convulse and shudder.

Sadie danced her nails down around the bottom curvature of Emma’s perky tits, causing her to let her head hang back as her laughter was projected at the ceiling. Why did this area tickle so much?! She had never even heard of such a phenomena. But regardless of Emma’s awareness of such an unusual tickle tactic, she was nonetheless thrust into its effects.

Emma squealed and shook as Sadie’s nails calmly scratched and lightly flicked along the bottom of her breasts. She moved up slightly and began gently teasing the undersides of Emma’s dark nipples, which completely threw the poor girl for a loop. Emma hissed giggles and writhed in her seat unsure of how to take the awkward sensations. Her nipples were erect, but not from sexual stimulation. It was just the effect of so much physical sensation and they had grown to stiff peaks as a result. Even though this was not a sexual stimulation for Emma, her condition made it easy for Sadie to take advantage of her nipples. Sadie used her index fingers to roll the tips of Emma’s nipples around slowly. She used her other fingers to continue to tickle and lightly swipe the tender mounds as Emma trembled in her palms.

Next to Emma, Jennifer was receiving the same treatment, only not as expertly subdued as Sadie could. Mitch was behind Jennifer and was absolutely wrecking the sassy A-lister by viciously wiggling his fingers up and down her naked sides. Jennifer convulsed and begged as his fingers vibrated over her ribs without mercy, robbing her of precious breath as she was forced to laugh.

As Jennifer went wild in her seat, her lovely breasts jiggled and bounced with each desperate tremor. Mitch wiggled his fingers feverishly quick over her ribcage, causing her to arch her back and cry out in pure, unrestrained laughter. She almost sounded like she was going to start crying at any moment.

Mitch worked his hands further in from Jennifer’s ribs and began flicking his fingertips gently over the sides of her boobs. Not surprisingly, the feel of her breasts was pleasantly soft and flawless. Jennifer’s reaction wasn’t nearly as uncontrolled as it had been with rib tickling, but she still reluctantly smiled and closed her eyes in response while she tried blocking him out.

Mitch rubbed along the pillowy undersides of her tits as she growled occasionally through her forced laughter. Jennifer twisted and groaned with displeasure as she discovered how sensitive her breasts were. Mitch trickled his fingertips gently over her chest. She was clearly somewhat ticklish there. Jennifer shouted out, “GOD I FUCKING HATE YOU!! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!”

Jennifer’s big feet whipped around desperately on the other side of the stocks as Simon slid his brush over her oily soles. He firmly scrubbed it over her meaty heels and then scribbled it upward toward the base of her toes. Jennifer cackled and her feet spasmed with uncontrollable jolts of reactivity.

Simon: “Oh come on, Katniss. You’re tougher than this. You’re not winning any more Hunger Games if you can’t beat a little tickling. Is it your huge, ticklish feet that are making this so hard for you? You need to just say it if that’s the case. Go on. Just tell me that you have…big…ticklish…feet…and you just can’t take this.”

Jennifer continued thrashing in her seat but was clearly becoming exhausted. She managed to blurt out, “DUDE, I FUCKING HATE YOU! HAHAHAHAHAHA!! GOD, DON’T MAKE ME SAY THAT STUPID SHIT! HAHAHAHAHAHA!! THAT’S SO FUCKING EMBARRASSING!”

Simon: “No, that’s what you’re going to tell me. Look, some women just have big feet. And some of those women can’t take this kind of tickling for very long. Just swallow your pride and tell the people that will be watching this what they already know about you.”

Jennifer: “UUUGH!! HAHAHAHAHAHA!! I HAVE BIG TICKLISH FEET AND I JUST CAN’T HANDLE THIS!! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!”

Simon: “See that wasn’t so hard. Now tell me what I want to hear. Say the phrase that all my victims say to make this all stop.”

The tickling became too much for Jennifer. She finally blurted out, “I CAN’T TAKE IT! HAHAHAHAHA!! I GIVE UP! PLEASE! HAHAHAHAHA!! FOR FUCK’S SAKE, NO MORE! I’LL SAY THE GODDAMN PHRASE!”

Mitch let off and Simon relieved Jennifer of any brush tickling now that she had given in. After catching her breath, Jennifer was able to deliver the line, “I’m Jennifer Lawrence and now I’m another one of Simon’s tickle toys. There, are you fuckers happy now?!”

While Jennifer was now unbothered by the gang, Emma was having a worse time suddenly. Simon turned his full attention on Emma’s clenched, quivering size 7 feet. Now he was able to use one hand to pry up her strongly-clenched tootsies on one foot and really work his hairbrush up near the base of her toes. He went in slow, methodical circles and listened to the chorus of pleas and unashamed blubbering laughter that followed. Emma tried to clamp her toes back down as hard as she could, but Simon managed to exploit the tender skin near the base of them without too much interference.

Emma caved and shouted that she was willing to take Simon’s deal. Simon peeled back the clenched toes of her other foot and gave that region a good scrubbing. Emma continued to thrash and lose her composure by laughing hysterically. Simon asked her, “Now are you sure you’re ready to give up and admit you’re one of my latest ‘tickle victims’? Doesn’t that seem weird to you? I mean you did just come out and tell the world that you aren’t ticklish at all. Is my hairbrush changing your mind?”

Emma nodded her head rapidly in agreement. She continued to laugh but managed to say, “YES! HAHAHAHAHAHA!! I CAN’T TAKE IT! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! NO! NO MORE! HAHAHAHAHAHA!! PLEASE JUST STOP FOR A MOMENT SO I CAN SAY WHAT YOU WANT ME TO SAY!!”

Simon gave just below the base of her toes one final scrubbing and then ceased. Emma caught her breath to finally get out, “I’m Emma Watson and now I’m another one of Simon’s tickle toys.”

“Thanks, ladies! Viewers will love seeing this footage uploaded online. Emma and Jennifer both looked at the camera with the same defeated, exhausted expressions on their faces. They sat in the stocks with their bare feet trapped on the other side, their dresses were down around their waists, and their breasts were exposed for all the world to see now. The two beauties were mortified at their situation as they grunted and fidgeted in their seats in embarrassment.

1 DAY LATER…

May 3, 2020
F.B.I. Regional Headquarters
Los Angeles, California

Kelly Henderson and Ashley Goff were barely keeping their eyes open. They were exhausted from pulling an all-nighter in the office reviewing the last of the 2005 case files. But now they were forcing themselves to watch the most recent abduction and tickle treatment of Emma Watson and Jennifer Lawrence that happened just yesterday. It was clear now. The pressure was truly on to stop Simon before he could continue this new wave of celebrity victims.

TO BE CONTINUED…

Really nailed both actresses, so seemingly accurate & great as always

Gotta say, this was probably my favorite one so far mostly because you added in the "im not ticklish" resistance element for Emma Watson. That's probably one of my all-time favorite tickling story tropes. I knew as soon as I saw Emma Watsons name that you were going to go in that direction. Very nice!

Great to see you back and thank you for the amazing story!

Amazing, I’ve waited Emma’s story for such a long time, and it sounds realistic. For the next ones, I think there will be world famous celebrities in it but I will enjoy if french celebrities like Joséphine Japy, Iris Mittenaere... or the spanish actress Alejandra Onieva are involved. Really curious to see the futures stories, hope it will come soon ! :numberone:

Absolutely loved the story and the series to be fair keep them coming

No, each celebrity is only featured one time in this series. But I’m sure I’ll use her again in other future stories.

Are there new parts to come? I was worried this series might have been abandoned!

Are there new parts to come? I was worried this series might have been abandoned!

There are more parts to come. I actually have the next chapter ready to post. I was just having so much difficulty getting logged out every time I got on here. Once I’m sure the issues are totally fixed, I’ll post the next part. Should be in the next couple days or so.

I know celebrity tickling series seem to be the thing that always get abandoned on this forum. But I have every intention to finishing my series. I had a very rough year and my motivation to write took quite a hit. But I’ll keep putting out additional chapters as I’m able to.

There are more parts to come. I actually have the next chapter ready to post. I was just having so much difficulty getting logged out every time I got on here. Once I’m sure the issues are totally fixed, I’ll post the next part. Should be in the next couple days or so.

I know celebrity tickling series seem to be the thing that always get abandoned on this forum. But I have every intention to finishing my series. I had a very rough year and my motivation to write took quite a hit. But I’ll keep putting out additional chapters as I’m able to.

Ouch on hearing you had a rough year. Take your time man, we'll be around to read the stories when they're out. Always loved your work, hope things are better now!

Hope all is well &#55357;&#56911; I think I speak for a lot of people on here when I say you're my favorite writer in the world of our fetish.

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back