• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Circus of Hilarity (F/Mom, F/F daughter FFF/F daughter)

dast2228

A story me and friend wrote a few years back about a mom named Michelle and her two daughters Katie and Cassie ending up the ticklish victims of a crazed circus. Enjoy

"Ah, there you are Gwendolyn my daughter," said St. Robert, the Witch Hunter.

"Hello... father," she looked at him incredulously, not having seen much of him as she was busy these days, as was he.

"Fear not, I had heard that dark forces were at work to lead you away from town and put you in danger. We issued a small search for you, but thank heavens you had returned to us without harm. It is a blessing, is it not?" he spoke in such a tone that seemed caring, but was menacing underneath it.

"...You...?" Gwendolyn seemed confused as she pieced it together, trying to figure out what she meant.

"I still have much more to attend to, but do please stay in your room. It'd be fine if you refrain from straying too far from the sanctity of this house, do you understand?" he asked, even though he didn't need an answer and promptly turned around to leave.

"You see, dear," her mother began. "You too were raised by pagans who sought to sacrifice you in an unfashionable manner, but the Church had saved you and put you in our care. Your lineage is of witchcraft, and we shall seek to protect you from-"

Gwendolyn ran upstairs and went to her room before her mother could reach out to her. She once again opened the door to her room and closed it behind her, locking it. She threw off her quilt and rushed to the corner of her room where she lit a candle and stuck it in a lantern. From there, she pulled the chair and felt disheartened, as her heart felt weak. From his words, it became obvious that her parents sent the trio of women after her. They sent them to presumably punish Gwen, but also to take Shanti away from her as they feared she was a bad influence. They made her out to be a witch when she was just doing her work, and now she was gone forever. The woman nonchalantly pulled her drawer open and tried to pull out her journal without looking. She moved a metallic object off of her leather-bound journal and slipped it out as she opened it to a fresh new page, and then took out a pool of ink in a small canister as well as a quill pen. While her breath was quick and unsteadied, she began to scrawl the quill pen along the parchment of her journal, writing out the sentence:

"...Today I found out I am a witch."

With that, the poor sickly figure began to weep silently into her hands. It all made sense, now; not only was she adopted, but her parents were witches, too. This was why she was so hated even though there was nothing but rumors surrounding sorcery and witchcraft. While she sat there and cried for hours, she wondered if her father would eventually turn her in as a witch, herself. She cried as she sat there for what felt like hours until the outside daylight had disappeared. Sighing as the candle was about to go out, leaving the room only in a dim lighting, she closed her journal and decided to put it back in her drawer. That's when her eyes widened and her heart skipped a beat - she saw in her drawer that same lamp as the one that Shanti had hidden. How on Earth did it possibly get there within the confines of her own room? She was absolutely certain that nobody at all had known of its whereabouts except her and the woman who was more than likely already sent out of this world. Her fearful hand touched it with the tips of her fingers, and that's when the hairs on the back of her neck stood up and a chill ran down her spine.

"...You have sacrificed one person... that will allot you one wish from me, but know that I am not indebted to do so," came a distorted voice that could best be described as a reverse echo.

That night, at Gwendolyn's household, someone screamed and claimed they saw a dark entity or a mysterious demonic figure through the window leading to her bedroom. Immediately, a small mob formed and rushed into the house where her mother was, who was panicked about the whole situation. They ran upstairs to her room and found only her bedclothes, with no trace of her. The candle was almost completely melted with its was spewing on the floor of the lantern, and there was else of note except for that very telling journal entry that simply read: Today I found out I am a witch, being incriminating as can be.

The following morning, a trial was held and overseen by the same three women who had accused a few others of being witches, except this time they were joining St. Robert to have another servant girl arrested. She couldn't even speak English and just sat there in the defendant's seat, confused and scared as to what was happening. Seeing as how Gwen had gone missing, they pinned it on her as the three women claimed that she had been around their house late at night with the Gospel of the Devil clutched in her hands.

"You may proceed, St. Robert," said the judge.

"Thank you your honor, now as you can tell by her silence, it is already indicative of her guilt. As a-" the witch hunter was interrupted as he heard a faint laugh echo in the room.

"Does anybody find this funny?" he asked with a deadpan expression, to which one of the girls on the witness stand was nudged by the woman sitting next to her.

"Please continue, if you will," the judge allowed.

"Very well. As I was-"

"Ahehe~" Gertrude giggled.

"Who dares," the judge began, "interrupt this trial?"

"I-it wasn't me!" Gertrude said, although she suddenly squealed and began giggling.

"Hush, you mad woman! We're in the middle of-AH! EH!" Marie shuddered and began to squeal, herself.

"What're you two- GYAHAHEHEHEHEHE!" the last of the three women, Mildred began hysterically laughing now.

All three of them were subject to invisible fingers that tickled them and made them laugh and jump in the bench behind the witness' stand. It was like there were tiny critters running amock all over their sensitive bodies, but they just couldn't hope to catch them! What's worse was that as Mildred stood up to try and fish it out of her clothing, she darn near fell over and pulled to two other women with her; unbeknownst to the trio, their bootlaces had been tied together, effectively forming a three-way chain that bound their feet together. The knots were so mischievously done that they had no hope of lifting their long skirts and undoing them, especially under the threat of tickles. Mildred squealed when she felt knuckles kneading against her ribs, Gertrude laughed heartily as fingers ran up and down her sides, and Marie yelped and curled into a ball when her hips were squeezed.

"S-stop tickling me!" Marie cried out.

"Hehehehe I'm not! YOU stop!" Mildred groaned as she began fighting back and tickling Gertrude.

Soon, the duo began to turn on Gertrude and tickled her, with the invisible fingers mischievously tickling Marie and Mildred from time to time to turn the tables on them and give Gertrude her revenge. Before long, Marie may have felt, to her horror, that her skirt was becoming bunched up and lifted. She reached some hands to fix it but in an instant, that gown of hers came to life and turned upside down, encompassing her face and lifting her arms up, leaving her to muffle and cry.

"What th-EAH!" Mildred cried as the same happened to her, except her dress near tore off from her person as it began to rip on its own.

"Oh, no..." Gertrude whined as she felt the laces on the back of her dress fly off with the force of a presence unknown to her, as her dress began slipping.

Marie was tickled relentlessly along her underarms as the bunched up skirt kept her in her undergarments and allowed for her weak spots to be tickled. The other two were soon played around with more until they frustratingly ripped their clothes off, trying to desperately get their shoes off and escape as they collapsed. All the while, the court room looked on and even the Witch Hunter couldn't believe his eyes. The judge practically had a heart attack at the scene before hitting his gavel against the podium.

"ORDER! ENOUGH! Guards, take these mad women away - it is clear they are the only witches, here!" he yelled before the court swarmed with yells of agreement.

It wasn't long before the three, against their cries, were evicted from the courthouse and bunched into a prison cart to be taken out. When word got out about this event, the Salem Witch Trials had come to an end weeks later. All those accused had refused to call themselves witches, and the Church's vision was defaced in the eyes of the people. St. Robert was made a fool as a Witch Hunter for trusting three naked and babbling witches to be the jury, and they realized they may have executed innocents as he was stripped of his rank. Before long, the craze came to an end as the town's feverish fearmongering spree was dying down. However, the clothing of the three witches was collected from the floor of the courthouse not long after they were arrested, but they found some of their articles missing. Perhaps some thief had made off with them, but nobody had seen them being taken. After all, the massive crowd had their eyes fixated on the naked women as they were carried off, and nobody would notice clothes being taken by any inconspicuous individual.

Elsewhere, along the clearing of the forest, came a bunched up cloth ball and some boots, as well as other artifacts being carried among it. The lamp was floating around as it was laid among the objects, and before long that same distorted voice came back as if replying to the owner of the lamp.

"...You have sacrificed three for me, and I shall grant you three wishes accordingly..." it spoke.

"I wish I was visible, again," spoke a woman's voice, and before long an illusion wore off and the naked form of Gwendolyn was visible in that old clearing of the woods where Shanti had set up the cauldron.

Being in the colder months, she wasted absolutely no time at all to dress up in the gown and garb of one of the women she stole it from. It fit her side rather well, albeit a little on the short side, and she began to put on the bigger boots and tie them to her ankles. She sighed, as she couldn't believe her wish to become invisible meant that her clothes wouldn't be included. Running around naked and tickling other women to the point where their clothes came off was a uniquely exhilarating experience, indeed. She then fit snugly in the clothes and lifted up the golden lamp, as she saw it had power afforded to her. With this, she could wish for anything she wanted, so long as she offered up sacrifices that she could in turn be seen as having killed in a sense. It was a shame that the lamp had branded her as the reason her friend died, as she could've spoken out earlier. Truthfully, that fear of being branded a witch had led her to simply abandoning her friend and letting her meet that horrid fate, but now she embraced the title of a witch wholeheartedly and used the forces of the unknown to get her way, and even get vengeance on those who wrong her. With two wishes remaining, she knew that the entity's powers were still limited. It had denied her the ability to bring her friend back, and wouldn't allow her to go back a day to prevent her friend's accusations from coming to terms. It seemed as though this Djinn or whatever it was still bound to the laws of this world in a sense, but she knew exactly what she wanted.

"Oh, Djinn - grant me my last two wishes. I wish for eternal life, and eternal youth..." she said in a hushed tone.

"Your wish is one that comes at great cost..." came the distorted voice. "...I cannot guarantee it entirely."

"Wh-what ever do you mean?" Gwendolyn asked.

"If it is youth you seek, I will make you look blissfully young... however, the life of yours may only extend as much as the life you take... The more people you sacrifice to me, the more of their 'life' I can grant you, especially if they are younger."

"So, what you are saying is...?" Gwen asked, again.

"...ore..." she heard a faint whisper from the lamp.

"...What...?" she asked, a bit uneasy, now.

"...More..." it replied.

"More...?" Gwen repeated.

"...More...give me more...more, more, more, MORE, MORE, MORE" the words echoed loudly in Gwendolyn's ears as she was entranced.

The woman's eyes shot open as she gasped, lightly. She had risen up from her seat, and placed a hand behind the back of her neck. It was clearly sore and she ached as she slept in such an uncomfortable position. She took a breath of relief and looked across her desk, which had a series of papers, coffee stains along the mat placed on her desk, and a bottle of booze right there which was half-full. She reached out for it and right after waking up pressed her lips against the bottle, sipping on it before putting it back down with an exhausted sigh. She looked around the room as the clock ticked - it was an office space full of file cabinets and a small fan along her desk to keep her cool. Currently, she was in the basement of her property where she stored important paperwork and let collections of items hang along the walls. This was the private quarters of Gwendolyn Bishop, at least that's what her desk's tag said. She quickly capped her bottle and opened the drawer to her desk, tucking the alcohol away next to a golden lamp before shutting it and locking it with a key.

As she stood up, one might laugh at how she contrasted the more formal room she was in: this woman was dressed like circus manager. A red velvety coat with a black collar and gold trims along the edges donned her torso, with a white blouse and light yellow corset bushing against her form. Her breast size was modest, but her legs and thighs were fairly sizeable as noted by the two lead balloons pushing against the back of her black pencil skirt. Her long leggings reached up and had a mix-matched color scheme to them, and she wore black boots that reached up to her knees with low heels for comfort. Her black top hat rested on her desk as she fixed her epaulettes that she wore over her shoulder. Truth be told, she was dressed properly for her job, but she was actually wearing something that seemed more like what you'd find if you searched up 'Sexy Female Circus Manager Costume' on Amazon. The woman's face was cutesy, well defined, and mature. She couldn't be past her mid-late 20s as her golden-brown shoulder-length hair cascaded down the back and sides of her head. She wore little makeup and had really defined, beautifully long eyelashes. Looking around the walls of the room, she saw old newspaper clippings of a circus forming years ago, certain historical events, and even old photographs of a woman that looked strikingly like herself. As she moved over to a mirror, she looked at her reflected and realized she forgot her hat. She turned back over to the desk and got her top hat, returning to the mirror and getting a good look at herself.

"Looking pretty," she said.

"Thanks, you too," replied her reflection, as they both shared a giggle.

With that, the woman exited the door and walked down the halls of the basement as she made her way to the staff's stairway. The Pensylwoodsland Theme Park was a once-booming attraction for tourists and locals in this wonderful town when it popped up in the 50s. It was well-established in the 70s, but after decades of the occasional monsoon and lack of interest in a no-brand park from current generations of people, the place fell into disrepair. Most of the owners abandoned it and found its cost to be more than it was worth, so a lot of the old rides sat abandoned with the power cut. The lot stands as something of an occult urban legend ground as kids from the nearby town and city talk about how it's haunted. Rumors of mannequins coming to life at night, workers having been mysteriously killed, or disappearances littered the place's reputation. It didn't help that it was close to a cemetery a few miles away that was lined with graves. Still, in spite of most of the rides being closed down, some small independent attractions were still working. A merry-go-round by the park's entrance was still operational, and it was a nice spot for parents to let kids have fun while they watched and took some time to sit and relax. A few vendors were here and there as they sold cotton candy, popcorn, and other treats. However, the unusual oddity was the gargantuan circus tent that was positioned at the heart of the abandoned camp grounds. They still held shows every year or so, and they were said to cap out at around tens of people. Most rationalists claimed it was because finding help in a circus these days was nigh impossible and expensive, not to mention dangerous. Given its real estate value being so low, they wondered just who'd work there, and they would probably need an entire year to rehearse. Furthermore, one would be appalled at how the ticket prices would be so expensive - at about $150 per person, with a discount price of $130 for children. Seemingly highway robbery, some eccentric people sometimes went in just to see what it was about, claiming that it was either disappointing or alright. One wondered just why there were dilapidated trailers by the large tent, which had such strong wooden supports and rings to keep its massive roofing up when nobody really visited enough.

An old billboard had a picture of a woman's beautiful body wearing a circus manager's uniform and pointing towards the tent, except it was so old that her face was scratched out and most of the image was suffering from peeling or damage. The words 'Come to Miss Illusion's Circus!' could just barely be made out in large lettering. A few arrows pointed to a ticket booth, and of all people managing it, there was a woman who had black hair, white powder on her face, black lipstick and makeup, as well as black-and-white clothing; it was a mime. She kept doing a 'hand motion' that conveyed her being behind a sheet of thick glass in the booth when really it was just a box with nary a window for her to dispense tickets. Humorously, paying her wouldn't even get you a ticket - she'd just hand you an invisible ticket and wink at you, though it was unsettling to say the least.

While the circus was getting ready for its late night show, people scrambled to and fro as they maneuvered past the back entrances and made their way into the back doors of the large circus tent with its thick, insulated curtains and cloth. There were some doors and hatches that led below ground, however, as the large dirt ring in the middle was unoccupied, save for some spotlights coming down from the ceiling. From the other end of the stands, which were going around the circus like some sort of coliseum, that same circus manager woman walked out and to the center. She looked around and whispered something to herself in a hushed tone.

"It's... showtime," she smirked.

In the center of the stage as it were, with colored lights beaming down from the tent's ceiling that seemed to stretch up high, the room was illuminated by lights that made the rest of the room seem dim. The darkness surrounding the seats made most of the guests seem like silhouettes, though it's not as though there were many to begin with; there were around a meager 16-17 people, including the trio who arrived as a family. Nobody really sat next to each other unless perhaps they came together, and they all seemed to be spaced out on the seats that encircled the arena, sitting down as they watched from various angles. The only person in the center of this spectacle light show was that circus manager, who looked rather beautiful and couldn't have been out of her 20s, but definitely appeared as though she had been older than Katie by just a bit. She seemed to be standing around aimlessly in the center, waiting and waiting as nothing was happening. Perhaps the guests had arrived just a bit early, but any trained eyes would then see that she was actually looking upwards from where the spotlights were situated. Slowly, but surely a fishing line of sorts descended in a comical manner from above, and at the end of it was a handheld microphone used to convey a voice across a crowd of rowdy, loud people. It took a solid minute and a half for it to finally descend to a level that she could reach it. When she tried to grab it, however, the fishing line seemed to keep extending and accidentally bopped her in the head.

After that humorous encounter, she cleared her throat and spoke into the mic, with a wide smile on her face and wide eyes as she spoke. Something about her smile, while adorable, seemed off however. It was like she was hiding some maliciousness of mischief behind that grin, as she looked up ahead at the small crowd in front of her.

"Goooood evening, ladies end gentlemen. We are so glad to have you all here to witness our spectacular show tonight, but rather than spend time getting sentimental and talking about it, let's go ahead and get straiiiiight to it!" she shouted with enthusiasm.

With that, she had suddenly moved out of the way and walked along to the edge of the arena. Because of the large space, it took her about 45 seconds to walk all the way to the edge of the arena and turn around, leaning along the wall. She was standing against an empty area of the circus stands as she seemed to be fumbling around in her red coat for something. Within a moment, it seemed like she had taken out a hip flask and uncapped it, putting it to her lips and drinking all the while the acts happened. If there was ever a more questionable act done by the head of the circus, this would take the cake as most people now would wonder if she was a drunkard who really just hated her job.

As for the act itself, a tall, somewhat slender woman had begun running out of the curtains from the entryway of the circus stage. She was dressed like a clown, but more accurately a medieval jester or harlequin. Her costume was black and white, with a funny hat that had two long 'tails' extending behind her head with bells tipped at the end of them. Her shoes were pointy and curly with tiny bells at the end, and her costume had a mix-matched vibe to it. Each arm and leg was differently-patterned with stripes or diamonds, and she had a frilly collar and skirt that resembled flower petals. The jester skipped freely to the center of the stage where the spotlights converged and shone a bright white light; it was almost like a beam from a UFO that would begin to abduct someone, or maybe even a ray from the heavens above that'd descend a malevolent angel. As the woman stood in the center of the spotlight, her minimalist makeup could be seen as she revealed what she held in her hands.

Those arms extended upwards and her palms held it, revealing a shiny object being displayed under full light as she held it above her head. Its somewhat reflective and clear, crystalline surface shone to give a visual of its figure to the audience. It was a glass. Out of all the anticipation and buildup, she held a really simple glass above her head. In the next moment, one could see a faint shadow from liquid spilling from above where the spotlights were coming from. The opening act had a stream of water poured down into the glass many feet below, but to its credit, it certainly seemed like the glass became full without spilling around over the woman who held it up. Just as it was done pouring, she lifted her left foot up and stood on her right foot. She balanced the glass on her left foot, and from under her petal skirt, she somehow produced another glass, which she balanced on her head. The same process repeated itself a few more times until she was standing there and holding up a bunch of glasses, one on her head, another in her hands, one on the tip of her shoe as it was lifted upwards, and a bunch of other glasses lining her arms and that one leg. She had a lot of stamina to stay standing absolutely still, and miraculously all of the glasses ended up full of water.

"Thank you, thank you to our wonderful little friend here! Oh, I'm parched" called out the circus manager as she finally walked back into the limelight.

She took the glass from the top of the jester's head and drank down all that water, no doubt feeling like she needed to 'sober up' a little. She placed the empty glass back on the girl's head as she kept her eyes closed, standing as if she was meditating. Without a care in the world, the manager then took up her mic again and spoke aloud to the audience as they continued watching.

"Mmmmooooving onnnnn to our next act! How about some music to wake up those ears of yours?" the eccentric woman asked.

With that, two more women dressed similarly to the first jester came out from behind the curtains. They cartwheeled over through the vibrant ground of the circus act and ended up on either side of the woman who was holding up those glasses. These three women all had matching outfits, with black and white color-schemes and even makeup, almost like some sort of mimes. The two of them seemed to compile themselves into a comedic act, as they fumbled around their bodies, looking for something. They got into an argument with each other, pointing fingers accusingly as if one of them had forgotten something. It was then that one of them slapped their head and remembered where it was. Without skipping a beat, the woman on the right of the jester holding all of those glasses lightly taps the woman's shoulder. She opens an eye and looks to her side, as if trying to convey that she's busy being a statue and holding all of those glasses full of water. The woman on the other side also catches her attention, and while still balancing on one foot she turns her head to the other side and shakes her head, as if saying 'no, I don't have it.'

With that, the two women on either side of her begin running their hands through her clothing brazenly, up her skirt, under her leg, peeking into her long thigh-high sock, and down her shirt. The woman holding all of those glasses tries her hardest to hold still as she's laughing hard, or at least it seemed like she was. No sound came from her, but it definitely seemed like she was wide-eyed and being tickled as part of a comical act. After a few seconds of this, they stop tickling her when they pull some objects out from the back of her collar, and they're revealed to be two sets of drum sticks. The first lady holding up all those glasses of water didn't drop a single one, and she calms down again as the second lady hands a pair of drumsticks to the third.

Without further ado, the trio begin to make music together as they tap at the glasses full of water at varying levels. They move those sticks rhythmically along the woman's body in a rather impressive display and play a nice melody. It's almost soothing, but slightly unsettling in a sense. For a circus, it was rather quiet and the 'clowns' were more like mimes. It was strange up to that point, but then all hell breaks loose as a trumpet sounds out. From there, the spotlights turn a hue of light red as the circus is engulfed in a stream of rave-like lighting that flashes, although not in any seriously quick interval that'd cause epileptic shock. Smoke machines seem to kick into effect as there's more of it engulfing the stage, which hides the direction that an army of clowns come from. These clowns seem to be more colorful, although the reddish lighting definitely makes it a little harder to tell. The clowns dance around and do a routine as confetti is shot into the air, and as it sprinkles down over the guests, it seems to melt as if it's made of snow. Those clowns mostly have bushy-haired afros that're most like fake, and they all sport red noses over their faces. They have large, spotted hair ties over their bushy, curly orange hair but what's really odd is the fact that their clothing looks akin to a 1920s black and white cartoon, with white collars and long black sleeves and white gloves with their shirts extending below their hips like a tunic. Oversized white buttons line their shirt as striped black and white stockings go down to their pairs of oversized black, rubbery shoes that they walk around in.

The trio of the original performers simply look around in unison as their heads look around and around in the same direction, moving in sync at the other clowns that seemingly invaded their performance. They watch as the clowns dance their routines as if they'd rehearsed it, and from behind the curtains even more clowns appeared. It was hilarious seeing the mimes now get bombarded in a loud mess as they were swept away in a sea of typical circus music. Through all of this, the circus manager seemed to have dipped out of the arena. Whether it was just a part of the show or because she couldn't be bothered to join them on the stage was a mystery, but those clowns with large drums kept walking around and beating them. Some of them had ballerina tutus and did their own performance of ballet dances. From doing complex forms and leaps over the circle, to simply spinning around in a majestic fashion, they move closer to the spotlight which then turns white as they enter it. Just like that, all of the other clowns stop their banging of drums and blowing into any trumpets, and freeze in place. The light appears to change back to white with the darker edges of the circus seeing the clowns with tutus dance under the spotlight. What's really strange is that they also have their cheeks sporting visible red circles as if they're dolls. Then the apparent revelation hips them: there's string coming down from the ceiling and illuminated by the bright white light that reaches down to the ballerinas. They move around as if they're puppets, likely part of the act, but it can't be helped saying how they're devoted to the act.

"OK, OK, that's enough girls," the manager says as she appears before a cloud of that smoke and moves behind them.

They keep dancing, however.

"I said that's enough," she reiterates.

Again, they keep dancing and wiggling around as they do one of those trendy Fortnite dances and wiggle around.

"I said ENOUGH!" the circus manager booms.

Just a few feet away from her, the three mimes with the glasses of water and short black bobs of hair on their head are watching the scene. The two of them with the drumsticks are taking a break as they drink some of the water from the glasses on the first woman, who is silently bickering at them. As the ballerinas keep dancing, the circus manager then walks to to the mimes and kneels behind one of the women who's drinking water. The woman's hands reach up the mime's skirt in a brazen manner, and pulls down a large pair of gardening scissors - shears, if you wall. The mime is surprised enough to spit her water out on the mime holding all the water, who makes a disgruntled face at the other mime. The third mime that watched this happen silently points and laughs while the mime who was basically fondled puts a hand over her lips and smiles in an embarrassed fashion, all while looking apologetically at the mime forced to hold all of the water. The circus manager walks back to the ballerinas, who are also giggling to themselves albeit audibly as they make noises and move their hands, making silly faces as if mocking the circus manager. They then turn their faces and look at the woman who holds up the scissors above them, and one by one she cuts the little threads held above them. The women, as if in on the act, collapse to the ground instantly and sprawl out.

"Ahem... as I was saying," says the circus manager as she gets that microphone out again. "Let's welcome our next act! A magic trick!"

With this, the clowns all across the stage unfreeze as the lights change to a mix of vibrant blue hues and neon green lights, with smoke machines again kicking up air. The music is very mysterious and enticing as all of the clowns vacate the area, packing up their instruments and even dragging those ballerinas who were on the ground away. The sound of honking noses and giggling can be heard as they seemingly leave through hidden doors along the sides of the arena walls, underneath the bleachers' platforms as they escape to make way for the magician. From the curtains, a large wheeled box gets pushed by a woman who looks like a magician's assistant, with a dark blue leotard hugging her body comfortable, a small cape flowing behind her, fishnet stockings going down her legs, and cute little shoes with curled tips. She has a bowtie collar and cuffs on her wrists, as well as a cute top hat on her head. While pushing the box with squeaky wheels, the sound of her straining can be heard as it barely echoes within the tent in an awkward manner. She accidentally hits the back of the mime who was holding the water, and immediately the other two mimes panic to try and move their hands all over each glass to fix them in place over the first mime and steady her. Miraculously, they manage to keep a single drop from spilling, as the magician lady looks up with a look of embarrassment.

"Oop! Sorry..." she says meekly, revealing her to be wearing a microphone headset on her head as speakers transmit her voice so the audience could hear.

"Welcome to my most famous magic act!" cheered the magician, to which she got no applause, except from the two mimes who smiled and clapped silently.

"Thank you, thank you..." she spoke to herself. "Now, I'm going to need a volunteer because I can't for the life of me find my assistant! Ahaha~"

Again, silence form the crowd, aside from the errant cough.

"Anyhow, tonight I'll be doing a trick that's heralded through the ages and hard to perfect! A trick that boggles the mind and cannot be learned so easily. I will summon a rabbit from my hat!" she says as she grips her top hat.

She holds the rim of it with her fingers as she prepares to take it off of her head, before counting down.

"Three...two...one!" she yells in excitement before tossing her top hat off of her head, revealing a headband with bunny ears over them.

"Ta-da!" she calls out as she finishes her little joke.

If she was a magician's assistant with the top hat, she was now some sort of a bunny showgirl without it as she wore a leotard and fishnets. One may wonder what exactly the proper age rating for this show was. However, as her top had fell down on the ground, it rumbled and the sound of fluttering came from it. Was it perhaps doves coming to surprise guests by flying out? No, not at all - it was actually a group of crows that flew together, cawing all the while as they flew up and out of the that, all the way to the ceiling where they seemingly dispersed and found a way out of the ceiling. Black feathers fell down around the circus as the magician nervously laughed and outstretched her arms in a pose, as if she acted like it was on purpose. The only people who clapped were the mimes. Silently.

"OK, now for real - I'm going to need a volunteer..." she reiterates as she points out to the crowd with her finger.

Scanning the room, she encircles the people and finally points out at one person, singling them out.

"How about you?" she points to one of the two mimes next to the one holding up the glasses of water.

The silent lady points to herself in confusion as if confirming, 'me?' as she looks back to the other mimes who nod. She then looks at the magician lady and shakes her head no as she doesn't want to, but she gets pulled along by the magician anyways and dragged to that table she pushed. One would assume that they would do the sawing in half trick, but the table didn't look nearly as thick as it needed to be. Its outside resembled the patterns found on a deck of cards, but it was really a rather thin rectangular box with holes in it - just enough to fit a person. It was suspended on metal beams that were attached to wheels in order to move it around more easily, but there wasn't enough space on the bottom for a spare compartment for a person to hide in. Perhaps this was going to be a real trick.

"Now, here's how this is going to work," the magician spoke as she opened up the table.

"I am going to lie down in the table," she said as she immediately lifted herself up and climbed inside of it.

"You are going to, mph, go ahead and close it," she said as her ankles went through the holes and her head extended out of the box, too.

The mime nervously nodded and did as she was asked, closing the box on her. She then fumbled around to make sure that it was properly locked as the two other mimes in the distance looked at her.

"OK, now there's a saw attached to the side of the box, just grab that..." said the magician.

Out of view of the audience, the mime tugged on the side of the box and lifted up a chainsaw. That's right, not any ordinary saw, a machine that was literally made to be a weapon that could tear flesh in horror moves. It was certainly bulky by the looks of it, and seemingly heavy for the poor mime.

"Just flick that switch," said the magician as the mime looked around at the device and complied.

"Pull that string and reel it back," she ordered, and the mime did so.

"Now just let it go," she spoke and with that, the mime let the chord reel back into the chainsaw and spring to life with roars.

"Now just cut me riiiight in half. Don't mess it up, mkay?" the magician said in such a carefree attitude.

The mime looked around nervously at the crowd all wide-eyed and seemed to be unsure of her life choices. Still, she shrugged and closed her eyes, her head moving away as she lifted the mighty chainsaw up and lowered it to the box. She began to saw it without even looking at it, making anyone feel uneasy. Sparks flew around as the other two mimes watched the chainsaw sink lower and lower and lower into the box, before it went right through and was lifted up again by the mime. Miraculously, it had no blood on it whatsoever, so there must have been some trick to it. With some careful fumbling around, the mime managed to turn off the chainsaw and set it down on the ground a few feet away.

"Don't forget the separators!" said the magician.

The mime looked at the 'floor' of the cart, which was a flat sheet of metal that was fastened along the level of the wheels, not unlike how a shopping cart would have a lower shelf to hold large sacks or other things not in the actual basket itself. The mime took what looked to be spare 'walls' for the box, except they were thin and also made of sheet metal, resembling blades. The mime put them together and pushed them down in between the two portions of the table along the line she had cut in the center. When it was apparent that she was struggling, the other mime walked up to the magician's table, leaving the remaining mime to hold the cups of water as she'd been doing so all this time. The two mimes had then began to push the separators into the middle of the box with sounds of slicing metal heard. They finally managed to fasten it properly as they both seemed tired. The mimes took deep breaths as they heaved - without making any noise of course - and the magician woman again began to speak.

"One laaast thing~" the magician woman said, and the two mimes looked at her like she was crazy.

The two of them didn't even wait for her to finish before lowering themselves again and grabbing some long objects from the tray of the cart, revealing them to be swords. Not just any swords, but rapiers that were used in fencing and could seemingly lunge right through a person easily. The two mimes looked at each other with panicked gazes and again stabbed four swords right through the woman in the table. Miraculously, the swords went inside and the tearing of clothes could be heard.

"Uh... I meant pull the table apart and show me to the crowd," she said.

The two mimes slowly looked at each other, as if they were sweating. They then sported wide, innocent smiles as they looked to the crowd and tugged at either end of the table, pulling it apart. Sure enough, the magician's trick worked and she was sawed directly in half, with her feet wiggling around. This caught the attention of one of the mimes who removed those shoes of hers and began to give her a little tickle to make sure she was alright.

"Now, as you can see, I hehehe hehey! Quit it!" she begged.

"Thank you, our dear lovely magician, but we're a little behind schedule so we'll go onto the next act!" came the familiar voice of the circus manager as she walked up on stage, again.

"B-but I still have to fly up into the sky!" she begged.

"Maybe next year, alright get her out of here," the woman spoke as she looked to the crowds.

"Wait, can't you at least put me together first? How are these swords going to be removed?" the hysterical magician bickered as the two mimes swiveled both parts of her table off stage and behind the curtains, with her feet clearly wiggling and her head talking all the while.

"Now onto our final act - the beast you've all been waiting for... the ferocious behemoth, itself!" she beamed a smile as she turned her body to the side and pointed both arms to her right side.

The only one who stood there was a mime who held up all those glasses of water and looked sick of the manager's antics. Looking to meet the mime's gaze and realize her mistake, she then turned to point along the other side of the circus.

"Whoops, my bad! I meant this side!" chimed in the circus manager as she pointed at the smoke-filled entryway that gave way to a large, silhouetted figure.

A roar rang out through the circus, and without further ado, a live ferocious tiger walked out onto the stage, looking around at the crowds as if scanning for food, and nonchalantly walking as it made its way to the manager. The circus owner had somehow produced a whip from her person too, just in case she'd need to tame the animal, and spoke into her microphone as the large ferocious predator neared her. The mime holding the glasses looked nervous enough as it was.

"I'd like you all to meet Satya!" the circus manager spoke. "Years ago, she lived in the fiercest climate and hunted any prey, animal or man alike. Just like a ruthless river crocodile that hides and eats whatever it can get its maws on, this lovely lady here was captured and thought too deadly to be left roaming the Earth. It got a taste for human and it wants more - she's ready to pounce on me any moment!"

No sooner had she said that had the tiger laid down almost like a pet next to her and began licking its forepaws to clean them.

"No zoo would take her, everyone feared her! Animal Rights Activists that tried to return her home only ended up as her supper, and with that - they had no choice but to drop her off to me. Here, I'll show you all just how well I tamed this beast," and with that, she beckoned the tiger to stand up again.

As it did so, the four-legged primate was revealed to be really huge, even for a female. It was around 9 feet and looked to weigh around 370 lbs; clearly an outlier for the size of a grown adult. As a certain music began to play throughout the circus, which could best be described as the music a snake charmer played to a python, a myriad of women began to rush out from the curtains of a circus. They all had beautifully smooth-looking skin which shimmered under the more vibrant red, white, and pink lights that filled the tent. They wore outfits that romanticized belly-dancers found in Asian subcultures and wore colorful dresses, bangles, and even bindhi trinkets on their foreheads. They were barefooted and revealed to be having colorful Mehndi paid over their arms and legs. Some of the more glorious women had large peacock feathery tails with giant, vibrant green and blue colored feathers as they seemed to be the eye-catchers of the show. The whole place seemed like it'd become the beginning of a Bollywood number, but the music abruptly cut itself short.

"Come on, Satya. Get up," said the circus manager.

The tiger seemed to be tired, but it did so anyways as it stood up on all fours, and a surprise would befall the circus as a woman was under the tiger! Satya moved away on all fours, moving nonchalantly past the circus manager and rubbing against the leg of the mime holding those glasses of water. It loudly purred as the panicked mime tried again to keep the glasses steady. Oh, why did everything have to be so hard for her? As for the woman who was on the floor under the tiger, she got up and gasped, wearing a similar outfit to that magician that was wheeled away. Coughing and sputtering, she spoke again.

"Oh, thank heavens! Satya was shedding so much that I decided to scrape off some of the excess fur, but then I got lost in her and... oh, is it time for my act, yet?" the magician's assistant asked, looking around and earning a few giggles.

"Sorry your act was over 12 minutes ago," the circus manager spoke.

"But-"

"Yes, she got impaled with those swords," the circus manager finished.

"Oh, dear..." said the panicked magician as she ran off towards the curtains, almost bumping into another person that was just coming out.

It was a clown who was fairly tall, but also walked on stilts to really seem spooky. As she was revealing her impressive form to the audience, the circus manager looked up from her watch and called out to them.

"Sorry, hun - we're fresh out of time. Pack it up," she spoke.

Sadly, the stilt person looked down as they drooped and walked right back from where they walked from, with all those cheerful Bollywood dancers sashaying their way back behind the curtains in musical number form. The circus owner addressed the crowd and thanked them for coming, but since it was getting late, she decided to call it a night. She retreated back behind the curtains as well, and miraculously, the tiger began to follow her like a pet as it moved behind the curtains and disappeared from sight. The people were allowed to leave as the lights began to shut off, with dim white lighting left illuminating the stage and as the other few onlookers had left, there was only one person really present: the mime holding all those glasses of water. Just how many hours must she have been standing there? Nonetheless, she resumed her 'meditative state' as her eyes closed and she steadied herself in balance, waiting for the guests to leave.

Of course, a certain group of people may just be curious about the inner workings of this strange circus. After all, while it was definitely interesting and funny at some parts, the fact that it all played out like a bad sitcom was definitely leaving some lingering thoughts. Every act and all those people felt so strange, and oddly 'artificial' in a way. This just beckoned further investigation, especially from a certain young lady...

As Cassie and her family filed out of the tent, she turned to her sister Katie. " Pretty interesting huh?" she asks her older sister.
" More like dumb, can we leave now?" Katie responds, her face still in her phone. As Mother and daughters trio heads into the fairground, Cassie points out some old trailer that look abandoned.

"Look, we can hide out there and explore after the circus shuts down!" Cassie exclaims excitedly, pulling her mom and sister towards the old trailers. Michelle reluctantly goes with, this place gave her bad vibes. but how bad could a circus be? The trio find an old trailer and wrestle the door open. They enter to find what looks like an old clowns living quarters. The girls settle in and wait for the crowds to die down.

Finally two hours later, all is quiet in the circus. Cassie and Katie decide to go out and explore the grounds, while their mom Michelle stays back to monitor their livestream. As the two girls head out, they had no idea what they were in for...

Michelle sets up the livestream and positions herself on camera. She doesn't realize she had actually started broadcasting though. As the viewers roll in by the hundreds, the mom kicks off her flip flops and positions her now barefeet facing the camera. As she lays down and wiggled her toes, she unknowingly gives the internet a foot show.

The old trailer is rather cluttered, but shows hardly any sign of being inhabited in many years. There are old trumpets and small music instruments hanging from the walls, a rugged rainbow carpet, and a ton of knick-knacks such as joke teeth that you wind up, really big glasses, red clown noses that you can wear, and even a jack-in-the-box. There are definitely a good number of interesting things in that trailer that may or may not seem at least a little creepy, but one may be curious as to the extent of some of these belongings and how they work. Admittedly, there's a bit of an odd smell in the trailer, but its lack of much lighting or any facilities rules out the possibility of any dangerous gas leak. It's more of an odd smell that's somewhat clammy, which is rather uncomfortable to bear. Among the artifacts of the clown belongings, however, rested what seemed like a Febreeze can in the trailer. It was probably the silver lining of being in such an undesirable spot.

The fairground looks abandoned at this part late in the night, with seldom any staff or even visitors around. Nowhere to be seen, the park seems eerily quiet under the dark moonlight, and a lot of the rides that're falling apart seem to be too dangerous to explore without the risk of something collapsing. Interestingly enough, one of the few rides that's open is a House of Mirrors, which doesn't seem to have much decay on it. It's what you'd expect; the entryway is a maze of glass panes that act as walls and have paths that you have to find your way through, while constantly trying not to bump into certain areas and make your way through the area. Unfortunately, the occasional squeaking heard inside isn't the rust of any gates or metal; mice are occasionally running along the floors and past the girls as they make their way around.

Once they get past the maze, however, there'd be stairs that spiral and descend past the floor and go to a lower level, with even the steps being somewhat reflective. Where they end up is a dimly-lit room that seemed to have been part of the ride, but is now reduced to mere storage. Large wooden crates rest here and there, some of them marked 'fragile,' while they no doubt hold things that were meant to be packed up and put away when the park rides shut down. The odd thing, however, are the strange fun house mirrors that line the walls and display funny images of anyone who looks into them. One of the crates, however, is slightly opened and it just beckons one to open it and take a look for themselves.

As Michelle begins to relax more in the trailer, she crosses her legs. She had no idea her wrinkled soles were being broadcasted to hundreds of people on her daughters webcam. She sighs and thinks to herself how she got herself in this situation, if only she knew how to say no. But she couldn't say no to Cassie, she was so excited for this. Michelle looks at the jack in the box closer as her soles wrinkle. Creepy. As her eyes wander, the chat begins to fill with comments about the sexy moms feet.

Cassie led Katie towards the crate. Something really seemed to be peaking ber interest. As Katie and Cassie creep over, they look around to make sure no one is around. Katie takes out her phone and starts use her flashlight. The brightness over powering the darkness in the room, the girls creak open the crate and see...

The moment the wooden crate is creaked open, that part of the box falls off and clatters against the floor as it kicks up some dust. The wooden crate looks to be unfastened on that open end as the nails were loose, but now that there's an opening they can clearly see that there's lots of large packing styrofoam peanuts and plastic wrap around something. However, there is a little part of whatever it is that's inside sticking out, with a slightly light tanned color on it. The crate itself is large, so whatever this is, it must also be quite huge. After a bit of tedious digging around and removing something, they might feel the cold, hard feeling of something that they can grip. Suddenly, that too ends up falling out and it reveals itself to be an arm. A very human-like arm.

After the initial shock is settled and the arm lies on the floor, it can be seen that it's actually plastic and part of a mannequin. Whatever's inside the crate must have been a statue of sorts that was able to be posed for a ride, but unbeknownst to the two girls, the crates in this room harbors even more dark secrets. The reflections in the dark seem to be startling within the corner of these women's eyes as they seem to be moving. Of course, once they shine their lights on them to see who it is, they're only greeted by their fun house reflections. As if that's no all, this area has paintings which have eyes that just seem to follow someone around as they move within the darkness. All of the darkness and fear-inducing illusions are turning this into more of a spooky entourage as the scenery appears more and more scary.

What's interesting about the arm of the statue in the crate, however, is that it seems like one of the fingers of the hand has a thread tied to it, which leads back into the crate. As it can be tugged out, the objects that the thread is attached to are revealed to be balloons - fully inflated balloons at that. One wonders just how they were inflated and stuffed in, and why they're still intact, but that soon changes. When the balloons are haphazardly pulled out, they accidentally graze the pointed nails sticking out of one area of the wooden crate and pop all together. After that second scare, the balloon rubber seems to dissipate and fall on the floor in tatters. Truly, this park is spookier by the moment and doesn't seem to have any rhyme or reason, but what the girls don't realize is that those balloons weren't full of air. They were full of Nitrous Oxide - otherwise known as laughing gas, which begins to take up the air surrounding the two sisters.

While Michelle is waiting behind in the trailer, the jack-in-the-box begins to play by itself. The handle somehow pulls itself around more and more as if it's haunted and possessed. The creepy tune plays by itself in a manner that'd be haunting until it reaches the end of the song. As those last few notes play, one would expect something to pop out, but it never does. The silence is almost deafening, but after a few seconds of that, the broadcast seems to encounter just a bit of static as if it's having trouble staying online. It's then that the webcam suddenly shuts off, but the stream is still online as if a mysterious set of circumstances caused it to malfunction. With that, the jack-in-the-box finally pops open and releases laughing gas into the trailer, leaving those participating in the stream to only listen to the spooky sounds that'd come up during the stream.

Startled both Katie and Cassie look at each other. This place was spooky, and would definitely make a great episode for Cassie's blog! Suddenly though, Katie finds Cassie... funny. Do funny in fact that she let's out a giggle.

What so hee hee funny?" Cassie tries to get out before bursting into giggles.

Soon those giggles turn to laughter, and then screaming laughter as the sisters are doubled over, mouths wide open in crazed laughter.

" HAHAHAHA Its laughing AH HAHAHA gas!" Katie manages to get out before another wave of laughter hits the cute 26 year old.

Meanwhile in the trailer, things weren't going well for Michelle. All the livestream viewers can hear is her slight giggles turn into screaming laughter. The mom soon was on her back, kicking her barefeet in the air from laughing so hard. She was reduced to a laughing little girl.

While the two sisters are laughing away, the gas kicks in and causes them to keep on doubling over with laughter. It comes straight from the belly as the bubbles of uproarous laughter doesn't subside and just seems to make them jiggle around with glee. With the two of them laughing, they may not have noticed that some of the other crates slowly opened up with parts of them coming loose. As more and more packing peanuts come loose, the mannequins inside all have balloons unbeknownst to them. More and move balloons seemingly float out of nowhere to the hysterical girls, and as they gloat around, they seem to catch on an errant nail from the crates that they escape from and pop, letting out more Nitrous Oxide into the air. The atmosphere around them is just full of the laughter-inducing gas as they're seemingly afflicted to just double over with giggles.

That's not all, however, as the packing peanuts rustle and the boxes seem to harbor other dark secrets. Before long, the figures hidden away and sealed in the crates, for good reason too, are somehow moving on their own. They hide in the shadows and move around the edges of the room, stopping and becoming full-fledged statues if a gaze is ever averted their way. These mannequins slowly close in on the two laughing women, as if they're mad for being disrupted by their naps from their loud laughter. Slowly but surely, these minions of evil end up standing around the laughing girls in a circle, blocking any form of escape until they're both panicked and weak enough from laughter to get away. Before long, a large sack covers them and takes away their vision as everything seems to go black, and they're captured. Wherever they end up once they fully awaken is unknown.

As for Michelle, she's not exempt as she begins laughing and unbeknownst to viewers, she's also going to fall victim to being taken in and kidnapped. It's not long before she's assaulted by the one blanket in the room, which seems to fly over her and take away her vision as it covers her face. The blanket wraps around her arms and ties them around the front of her body, with knots being tied on her back to secure it. In short, she's brought to wearing a makeshift straightjacket made from the blanket, all while she's unable to see or find her flip-flops. The laughing and screaming is all that's heard on the mysterious laptop before she becomes drowsy. While she was afflicted by the laughing gas, she didn't realize that the odd smell within the trailer this whole time was actually trace amounts of chloroform, which takes time to make someone fall asleep or unconscious as it enters their respiratory system. With that, she's brought to slowly pass out in a giggle mess.

Where these three women are taken to after that is unknown to them exactly as their visions are taken from them. However, when the trio are apprehended, they are carried over to the large circus tent in the center of the abandoned fairgrounds during the middle of the night. With that, they're all slowly brought to the backstage area and underground in the basement of the gigantic circus. Michelle is bound by unseen minions who organize themselves and have her bound in some sort of a red barber or dentist's chair, with a metallic pillar keeping it up and plush armrests, as well as a footrest that's extended. She's angled so she's half-lying down and reclines against it, and a series of belts keep her firmly planted in the seat. Her wrists keep her hands bound to the arm rests, and her forehead is tied around the headrest of the plush upholstery behind her head to keep her head bound. Her feet are outstretched and firmly tied together with those ankles touching and a belt again being fastened around the footrest.

Cassie is actually trapped in a magician's box, but besides her head and feet sticking out which can wiggle as much as they want, her body is free to shake as much as it wants in the box whenever she wakes up. She might notice, however, that her waist is held firmly down by what can best be describe as a 'separator' or miniature wall inside the box with a hole for her legs to go through. Her arms were kept in the upper portion of the table while her knees lie on the bottom part.

Katie is bound in some sort of ballerina pose, with numerous ropes binding her hands firmly behind her back, with her wrists tied. She has her left leg and ankle tied all the way up to the ceiling of this strange dungeon-esque basement, and it keeps her leg extended in the air behind her. Her head and torso dangle a good few feet away from the floor, and the ropes keeping her arms tied behind her also extend to the ceiling. The only thing that touches the floor is Katie's right foot, which can just barely reach it with her toes, but her right ankle actually has a cuff on it and a chain that's attached to a metal square on the floor that's bolted down. Her shoes are absent, but the rest of her clothing is still there.

One can wonder just who's behind all of this as they're left there asleep, waiting to be awoken in their newfound bondage...

Cassie is the first to wake up, groggily and with her stomach still hurting from laughing so much, the first thing she notices is she can't move. She seems to be trapped in some sort of box! Panicking, she looked over and sees her older sister slowly waking up, but she is in some kind of harness! Finally she looks and sees her mom Michelle in some part of dentist chair, restrained heavily and her bare soles exposed in the air. This makes Cassie notice both her and Katie's shoes are missing.

"Mom! Katie! Wake up!" Cassie yells as she struggles against the box.

Michelle wakes up and tried to move her head, finding it strapped firmly to the chair. She wiggles as much as she can, but no escape is coming soon.

" Girls? Don't worry we will get out of this! And when we do I'm sueing!" Michelle yells.

Katie is the last to wake, her head dropping from the harness, but when she does she is the most afraid. She begins to scream and yell and beg and make threats.

As the trio awaken and find themselves in a bit of a mess, a bout of clapping is heard. Slowly, out of the darkness of the room comes a peculiar woman garbed in a skirt, a blouse, corset, and familiar red coat with gold trims. Her boots clack against the floor as the sound echoes a bit, with her figure inching ever so closer into the light and in between all three women. As she reveals herself entirely, holding the rim of her top hat, they can see that it's the circus manager who greets them as she stands in the center of the room.

"What a marvelous show you've put on for us, girls," the woman says as she holds the rim of the hat.

In the next moment, she removes it from her head and does sort of a bow with it going over her as she bends down and then raises herself again.

"Miss Illusion, at your service. Of course, most people call me... Gwendolyn," she smiled as she stood back up straight and fixed her hat.

"Now, our 'staff' caught you all giggling up a storm while trespassing on our property, do you mind explaining yourselves?" inquired the woman accusingly, as if she had any right to bind them like this.

Truthfully, Gwendolyn was curious as to just why these three were moving around in a dangerous run-down fairground at night. These two young ladies could probably be excused as the rogue child doing so based on a dare or maybe for fun, but she hadn't the slightest idea why their chaperone who was apparently their mother was with them. The woman even had some recording equipment and seemed to have been streaming something. Unbeknownst to the trio, this Witch's Coven didn't take kindly to unwanted visitors and prying eyes around their circus, so they decided it'd be best to 'take care' of them.

"Isn't it obvious what's going on?" came another woman's voice as a variety of dragging sounds seemed to be headed to the room.

Within view came what could best be described as sandbags rolling across the floor, but once it came into the light of this miniature dungeon, it was revealed to be a woman - that same magician woman who was sawn in half and had swords through her person! Her body was crawling along the floor as she pulled herself with her arms, and right behind her, those legs in a skimy pair of fishnets and lower body walked up. There wasn't even any blood or entrails in a gross fashion; it looked like there was a smooth layer of her blue leotard covering where she was cut in half, and the same was true for her torso on the floor. That pair of legs moved itself over and leaned its hip against the magic box that held Cassie. Then, to the surprise of the women, the woman with two swords in her back began to talk with a mischievous smile.

"They were being naughty women - all breaking into our circus. I think if they wanted to see more, they could've just asked~" she said in a malicious manner.

"Oh, yes," said the circus manager. "I agree wholeheartedly, so let's give you guys a show you'll never forget, hm?

"Gladly," the magician woman said, as she struggled to move near the magic box. "A little help, though? If you don't mind?"

"Whoops, sorry," said the circus owner as she walked over to the magician on the floor.

She pulled out the swords lodged in the back of the woman, leaving holes in her cape but not in her body and without any blood. She then knelt down and lifted the woman and put her back on her legs as the magician sort of 're-attached' herself seamlessly and began stretched and moving around.

"Ohhh, much better! Now, let's get our dear assistants here, shall we?" the magician said as she snapped her fingers.

With that, the trio of mimes entered the room as well, quickly making it just a bit more crowded. What better items to carry in their hands than a variety of glasses, a two jugs of water, and drumsticks? Not only that, but they began to surround Katie as she was still firmly bound in her harness. The mimes are silently giggling at her as they move up close and lightly kick her right foot as she balances herself while being suspended from the ceiling. One of them suddenly gives her butt a light spank as they seem to explicitly torment the woman. They put a glass balanced on one of her cheeks, letting it sit there. Then they lift up a glass real high and balance it on the left leg extended upwards, putting it on the sole of her foot. The other glasses are put on her shoulders and the back of her head. The mimes begin to fill it up with the seemingly carbonated material as it bubbled in the glasses. Wait, carbonated?

"Now if I were you, miss," the circus manager began as she knelt in front of Katie's face. "I wouldn't move around too much; you see, those glasses don't have water in 'em this time. That's acid."

"Not just any acid!" the magician piped up. "It's acid that leaves your skin unharmed, but it'll definitely wear out your clothes and cause those seams to fall apart. Unless you wanna end up giving us a good show, I suggest you keep still."

These circus freaks were definitely perverts of some sort as they began to start playing some mind games. As for the magician, she already produced a saw from her person and revealed it from behind her cape, setting it down on the magic box that Cassie was stuck firmly inside.

"Ready for some magic, girl?" the magician smiled as she showed her teeth and flashed a wink.

"Oh, and don't think we've forgotten about you, 'mother,'" the circus manager teased as she walked over to the mom struggling in her binds. "We've got a SPECIAL set of playmates for you who'll be here veeery shortly."

Those words sunk in as another pair of footsteps were heard coming behind the dentist's chair that she was fastened to, making one wonder just what culprit in the dark was headed for her.

Cassie begins to babble incoherently at the magician, a mix of pleasing and threats. The box wiggles furiously as the redheaded girl in the box struggles as hard as she can to escape. This person was going to cut her in half, and kill her!

Katie begins to focus on her balance, the last thing she wants is to be unclothed in front of these circus freaks! As she grits her teeth and focuses, she feels a mime grab her side. Surprised, Katie let's out a ticklish yelp and wiggles a little bit. The glass resting on her foot spills, covering her pant leg.

Michelle begins to freak out, her barefeet straining as much as they can against her bondage. Hurt her fine, but leave her daughters out of it! Her eyes widen in fear as she sees what the woman meant by "playmates.".

"Uh-oh! Looks like somebody's making a mess over there~" giggles the magician.

She's watching Katie as she obviously let out an accidental spill from the glass. As it falls to the ground, it bounces slightly but it doesn't break, and the sound of impact reveals that the glasses are actually make of clear plastic. As twisted as these circus freaks were, they definitely had a thing for safety apparently. However, as the liquid continued to leak down Katie's leg, it got all over the heel and arch of her foot. If she was wearing any socks, then it'd begin to ever so slowly wither away as if they were become more and more worn. The tight-fitting black jeans on her leg was getting droplets sliding down her leg as the threads felt ever so slightly loose. It seemed like it'd take time for it to kick into effect, but there was no denying her pant leg was wet along the ankle and above the back of her knee. The threads of her pant material ever so slowly began to 'unravel' and fall apart at the hem of her ankle.

The mimes silently mocked and pointed at her as they began to continue to torture her, albeit starting off a little slower so that they could enjoy their fun. One of the mimes kneels directly in front of Katie, and flashes her face full of white powdering and black makeup along her eyelashes, mascara, and even some little symbols on her cheeks with black lipstick to match. Her cute short black hair is styled in a bob as she looks wide-eyed at Katie. The two of them are locked in what seems like a 'staring contest,' even though the hysterical 26-year old is absolutely not playing. The mime simply does some sort of a duck face as she slowly lifts up a lone index finger and teases Katie's chin, almost in the fashion that a lover would do. The teasing, ticklish sensations brush against her china s the white-gloved finger wiggles itself under her head.

As for Michelle, she hears those footsteps arrive behind the chair she's held captive in. The woman can't even turn her head side to side, but two hands reach around and begin to cover her eyes as they briefly take away her vision. As is playing some cutesy game, a voice comes up and asks:

"Guess who~" with a giggle.

"Hun, she can't guess if she doesn't know you, nor can she really see you if she wants to," the circus manager says while she stands by the woman's seat.

"Oh fine," sighs the woman as she walks around into view.

She reveals herself to be the magician's assistant, wearing a similar outfit herself and looking a bit younger. She's closer to Cassie's age as she stands in view of the mother and reveals that she has an object dangling on her waist, as fastened by her belt.

"Here you go~" smiles the magician's assistant as she removes the lamp from her belt and hands it over to the circus owner.

"Ah, thank you - I'll be needing this later tonight," she smiles as she sets it down and plants it in Michelle's lap. "Just hold this for me, woncha dear?"

The circus owner smiles as she kneels by the woman's feet and seemingly reaches into her coat to look around for something. As for the magician's assistant, she reaches her hand behind Michelle's head and 'pulls out' a large peacock feather. She gives a look of surprise before beginning to tease the mother's ears, as well as lightly wiggling and flicking the long peacock feather just under Michelle's chin and tickles her neck. The magician's assistant clearly has fun making fun of the bound woman as she's forced to watch her kids be tormented while giggling now.

"Oh, here they are! Your two playmates - Sharon and Karen!" giggles the circus manager.

She holds out on both hand two knitted children's puppets, with moveable arms as her fingers fit inside them. She'd notice that the left hand, or 'Sharon' as the puppet is called, has a backscratcher in its arms, while 'Karen,' the right handed puppet is carrying a scrub brush.

"Awww, does Mommy find something funny?" giggles the magician's assistant.

"Hey, El, little help over here?" the other magician calls as she's holding a saw by the magic box, still trying to cut the woman in half.

"Coming, Miss Terry!" said the assistant as she went over to the woman she apprenticed under, going to the hysterical Cassie.

They both took up ends of the saw and began lightly sawing the box with the poor woman inside it, but there'd be no pain felt at all.

Poor Katie tries to hold it to together as she is teased by the mimes. She had eaysbbeen really ticklish, and these clowns really seemed to know how to exploit that. Her toes wiggle in anticipation as she feels things near her exposed sole. She can't see what's going on back there without spilling more of that damn liquid.

Cassie is surprised that she feels no pain as the blade finishes cutting through her body. As she Is separated in half, she finds it crazy she is still able to move her feet as she pleases. She glares at the magician and her assistant. " Let us go." Cassie says.

Michelle is in her own hell, giggling like a little girl as her face is teased with that giant feather. J
Her eyes widen as she sees the two puppets by her feet, but she is drawn to the lamp that was put on her lap. " What ah ah hee hee is the hahaha lamp?" Michelle asks between giggles.

" Let my daughters ah ah hee hee go and ah ah keep me!" Michelle manages to get out between fits of ticklish giggles.

"Oh, that lamp? Don't worry about it; you'll see soon enough," Gwendolyn says.

She then moves the puppets and begins to scribble them against her feet. The right puppet, Karen, grazes that scrub brush up and down the left foot of the bound woman's ankles. The circus manager giggles as if she's laughing at Michelle's predicament, wiggling the brush around on the heel of her foot. She lets those bristles graze right over the sensitive skin of the mature woman's foot as she tickles her, making her laugh in this otherwise scary situation. That devious puppet moves around with the circus owner scrubbing that foot with her wrist moving up and down. It's almost like a game and she treats Michelle like a child, which is funy when you consider Gwen's little 'secret' and just why she talks down to her as if she's a brat.

"Awww, poor mommy wants to save those daughters of hers?" smirks the circus owner. "What's so funny, then?"

"I don't think she's taking this seriously," says the magician's assistant from the other end of the room.

"El, focus," sais the magician as she begins to tap the forehead of Cassie's face. "Sorry, I'm not exactly keen on letting you go."

"Yes, Miss!" Eleonora the assistant calls out as she begins to go around to Cassie's feet.

"So, care to tell us what you were doing in our property?" the magician sternly interrogates the young woman as she sports a devious smile.

Whenever Cassie tries to speak, El begins to quickly skitter her gloved fingers over those soles. Whether its a lone finger poking the heel or drawing a figure eight over her sole or even lightly tapping her toes, it's like the assistant is just testing the waters of how ticklish this woman is. She smirks to herself as she begins to rub the ball of the foot and scratch the tip of her fingers along the arches. El is tickling Cassie to make her laugh in an embarrassing fashion all while trying to explain what they're doing, but whenever anything is said to her, or if Cassie looks that way, she immediately moves her hands away as if she didn't do anything. Miss Terry keeps a straight poker face as she looks accusingly at Cassie who's laughing for 'no reason.'

As for poor Katie, those mimes are seemingly getting friendly with her. A little 'too' friendly, actually. It's no doubting that Katie is actually a rather beautiful girl, but these sapphic mimes around her are taking their time and playing with her as they offer up little teases and tickles and other movements to keep her surprised. The mime in front of her face keeps moving her finger back and forth under her chin in a hypnotizing manner just to drive the woman crazy. After a bit of that, it occasionally switches it up and moves its hand behind Katie's ear and lightly tickles her there. Before long, the mime's nose touches on Katie's nose, as if they're playing a more and more dangerous game.

That's when it was felt: the brush of something soft. Behind her, a mime had been holding a white rose that was beautiful in her hands. She reaches up and drafts it up and down over the tops of Katie's foot, teasing it with the petals. Before long, she lifts it higher and brushes the foot side to side with the rose petals as she tickles the poor girl with a plant of all things. It's not long before the last mime begins to move her hand just under Katie's body, using two fingers and doing a 'walking' motion along the exposed part of her belly since she rolled up her shirt. It moves along and lightly teases her belly button while she's on full display.

"Tickle, tickle, Miss! Awww, aren't you just a bit too old to be TICKLISH?" the circus owner teases the bound woman.

She then brings in the other puppet to tickle the other foot with a backscratcher, raking it over her sole in a devious manner.

Cassie blurts out that they were there to film am episode for her YouTube channel, where she explores creepy and and abandoned areas and things.

"A web show? Sheesh, that's so late-2000s, talk about tacky," said El the assistant.

"I know," Terry agreed.

The irony was seemingly in the air as the entire cast here in the basement were part of a literal circus that hardly anyone went to, and to top it all off: unbeknownst to the others, they were witches. Literally relics of the past and here they were, humorously scoffing at the poor young lady who was just trying to set up a broadcast of sorts. Still, having answers didn't stop the magicians and they only seemed to want more. The lead magician switched places with Eleonora and began to tickle Cassie's feet, scribbling those fingertips up and down and up and down. She dragged her gloved fingers up those feet of hers from the heels, dancing up along the sides of the feet, scratching just under the base of the toes, and then descending down the arches.

"Well, do you at least have a permit for shooting videos, here?" asked the assistant as she moved around to Cassie's head, now.

They were obviously just lying about needing a permit; they weren't sure about laws, but were just hassling these three as they were clearly snooping around where they didn't belong. After falling into their laughing gas traps, they were alredy the witnesses of paranormal things that they couldn't allow to get out, especially with one of them supposedly filming this.

"I think we're gonna have to punish your for that~" giggled Eleonora as she again raised up the peacock feather again.

After producing the feather from her person, she began to flicker it gently over Cassie's face, teasing her nose and grazing it under her chin, tickling whatever part of her neck was exposed, and teasing her ears. She enjoyed seeing Cassie's face struggle and contort into a ticklish smile as she continued to tickle her with the peacock feather.

As for poor Katie, her clothes had been nearly soked, especially on the back and becoming coated entirely in that clothes acid. Her left leg was starting to become totally bared as it was stretched to the ceiling. The threads and fabric of her tight black jeans were falling loose and coming apart, with holes forming along the back of her knee, the hem of her pant leg starting to wear and tear more, and the rest of her pants legs becoming tighter in some areas as well as loose in others. Surprisingly, she may feel a slight breeze on her back, which is because her white shirt that was bunched up is now tearing and forming holes as the threads come loose and dissipate. The straining cloth hangs from her body as it covers the front, with bits and pieces of thread straining to keep on her torso as the back of her shirt is in tatters. What's more embarrassing however is that as the clothes melt more and more from all of that concentrated acid, there are audible sounds of tearing and ripping as she moved around more and more. With her clothes on the verge of ruin, Katie now has even more incentive to hold still lest she become totally naked.

"Hahahahahaha!" came another sound of laughter, this time from Eleonora the assistant.

"Now what are YOU laughing at?" asked the circus manager as she turned around to look at the magician's assistant.

"I see London, I see France, I see someone's underpants~" she pointed to Katie.

With her odd view, the seat of her pants were indeed coming apart, and her jeans exposed her undergarments as a gaping hole was forming as the contents of the cups, which now littered the floor, had splashed onto her bottom. The humor was not lost as the mimes all began to laugh at her silently, and one of them even gave her a light tap on the ass. With that, the mimes continued to up their tickle torture on poor Katie as they seemed to produce various tickle tools from their persons. The mime at the front of Katie's face, who romatically touched her nose and forehead against Katie as if to tease her, began to place foundation and makeup on her face with a brush. She teased the girl's cheeks and under her chin, even applying it to her neck. Those fingers prodded behind her ears and moved her hair around to continue teasing her. The mime with the rose continued to tickle her foot as it was extended up in the air, letting it wiggle around helplessly as the white plant didn't cease. Those creases and petals kept tickling her poor toes and sole. The third mime somehow got a paintbrush and began to tickle the right foot of Katie's; the one she was standing on and trying to balance herself with on her toes. This led to that sole being tickled, at least until a certain someone spoke aloud and said "shut up, bitch."

Gwendolyn gasped as soon as the mother swore at her, and looked at her with her mouth wide open. Hilariously enough, both magicians also looked up at her with wide eyes and shocked expressions. The three mimes even looked at her with looks of surprise as they put their hands over their mouths. It was like the kidnappers of these three had the audacity to be angry at her for saying a bad word, even though their crimes were arguably much worse.

"That's rude! It seems to me like our friend here needs a lesson in being nice, am I right girls?" the circus manager spoke to the puppets.

"Let's give her a lesson in 'sharin' and carin'," smiled the woman as she brought her puppets back up to those soles.

Michelle's feet were again tickled vigorously by the mad woman who was enjoying this torment just a little too much. She scrubbed her right foot with the backscratcher as 'Sharon' kept scrambling to tickle it up and down, while again the other foot was tickled with the scrub brush in the arch of her foot. Then, Gwen switched it and crossed her arms to tickle the right foot with the scrub brush under the toes and the left foot with the backscratcher working away at her arches. Her tickling increased in speed as she kept tickling and tickling as if trying to see just where this woman was ticklish on her foot, and what areas drove her mad. She looked up at her face and decided that she'd definitely wanna make her go made with teases up there, too.

"So, is the poor Mommy gonna say sorry, hmmm? I think she is! Poor ticklish brat, huh? Goochie goochie goo!" Gwendolyn giggled to herself.

Cassies face began to twist and strain in anyway to dodge that damn feather. Her face was one of her secret tickle spots. She sputters and and laughs as the feather grazes her ticklish chin, and her ears especially. She feels her face start to blush. it wasn't hard for her to blush because of her freckled skin. The whole time Cassie's ticklish feet wiggle and squirm, as the young College student looks up at the assistant.

" Please... ahahahaha no more HAHAHA hee tickling." Cassie cries out.

Katie is in a predicament with those damned mines tickling her barefeet, and this clown putting make up on her face, she can barely stand still. Her clothes hanging on by threads, she does not want to lose what little clothes she has left. Suddenly she feel a new sensation on her foot and it makes her jerk involuntary, leaving most of what was left of her clothes to fall off.

Poor Michelle was in tickle hell. Those damn puppets! But she shouldn't have annoyed she tormentor. She scrunches her soles in what little ways she can to escape her ticklish torment. Finally she thinks of she apologizes she can maybe have some mercy on her feet.

" HAHAHAHA I'M AH AH HAHAHA SORRY!" Michelle screams through tortured laughter.

As the poor youngest daughter begins to writhe and twist with her face being tickled, El quickly picks up on it and gets a devious glint in her eyes. Her look of surprise is quickly melted into a mischievous grin as she continues to move the long peacock feather around the woman's face, teasing her nose and especially focusing on that chin. She waves the peacock feather around her chin and neck, twisting it so that those long barbs of the tuft at the end continue tickling her and sending her into fits of giggles. Her expression turns absolutely adorable and only entices the wicked magician's assistant to keep teasing her face, obviously surprised to get such a reaction. Cassie's pleas fall on deaf ears as she only continues, and so does the magician woman as she continues her work on the girl's feet.

"Awww, look Miss Terry - she's just helplessly ticklish!" says the excited assistant.

"Oh she surely is. I think she likes it, too! Just look how she's smiling and giggling~" teases the magician.

With that, Miss Terry's fingers poke and prod lightly on the girl's feet, tickling her a bit more slowly. It allows Cassie to get a bit of a break, but the tickles on her soles still persist as if they're mapping out the soles and trying to find the perfect ticklish spot there. They scribble along the heels, moving up to the arches, and then teasing the base of the toes before the magician decides to toy around with her just a bit more. With one hand holding her left foot as it wiggles in the other half of the box, she begins to wiggle the woman's big toe.

"This wittle piggy went to the market," teases the magician.

"This wittle piggy stayed home~" giggles the woman as she moves on to the second toe.

She continues to wiggle each toe and give them devious tickles as she wiggles those fingers deviously around the poor woman's toes.

Meanwhile, Katie is suffering her own ticklish hell, as her movements have caused all of her clothing save for her undergarments to fall off now. The shuddering causes whatever threads that remained, which were holding on as best they could, to snap and fall to the floor with all of those cups. The 26-year old's clothing is totally ruined and she is basically forced to hold herself up in such an exposed manner. With that, the mime at her face continues to tease her head, applying the makeup and now making her face go pale as the foundation is applied. That devious, thick makeup brush continues to flutter with all of its soft bristles and teasing on her face, reducing her to ticklish giggles. Unfortunately, her head isn't the only spot that the white makeup is applied to; it's also working its way on her neck as the brush moves under her face, over her chin, and then down the sensitive neck. Poor Katie is suffering very long, slow strokes as the brush makes its way down to the base of her neck towards the collarbone area and it sweeps to and fro in order to get the white makeup on her.

The other mimes seemingly had the same idea, because the mime who used the white rose now stuck the beautiful flower behind Katie's ear so that she could involuntarily hold it. Getting some more brushes of makeup, they begin to apply white makeup to her body and tickle her more and more. Katie can feel the mime behind her brushing up on her shoulders, down her spine, and generally on her back as it begins to spread the white coloring much to her chagrin. As for the remaining mime, it seems to be doing more delicate work, and as if they're all cartoony entities that somehow pull tools conveniently out of nowhere, she's literally lying on the floor and applying black nail polish to Katie's toes. Those nails slowly become colored dark, and the smiling mime has half a mind to tickle her poor right foot's sole as she's balancing around and having her sole exposed.

"Sorry's just not gonna cut it~" smiles the circus manager.

With that, she gets up and stands right in front of Michelle. The real kicker, however, was that her hands were now visible as they were freed... but the puppets kept on tickling! Sharon and Karen as they wore continued to fumble up and down and tickle the woman's mature soles as the back-scratcher vigorously tickled her sole and the scrub brush tickled her other foot's heel. Either someone who she couldn't see had taken the puppets in hand, or they really were two entities that were tickling her deviously. Without much time to think, the circus manager had already moved around and made her way next to Michelle.

"I'm going to have a LOT of fun with you, but first... I think some compensation is in order," says Gwen.

Humorously, she moves her hands all over Michelle's hips and thighs, as if trying to find the pockets on her shorts. Those hands keep tickling and fumbling around as they mess with her, until they slip themselves into her pockets and tickle her even more. With a satisfied expression, Gwen smiles as she pulls out Michelle's wallet.

"Gotcha," she smiles as she opens it and searches it for spare cash.

Not only was she rude, a drunk, and a kidnapper, but the witch saw fit to steal the woman's belongings, too.

Cassie had always hated having this little piggie played with her toes, even as a child. It was torturous for the red headed girl. But here she was, shawn in half and having two psychos playing with her feet and face.
" HAHAHA NOT MY PIGGIES!" Cassie screams in ticklish laughter. her toes wiggling and spreading as much as she can. She hates being tickled! But she can only worry about her mom and Katie, she can't see them. But she can hear them. Katie sounds distressed, while Cassie is surprised to touches the amount of laughter coming out from her mom. She must be the most ticklish out of all of them!

Katie begins to hop around and laugh more and more as she is painted head to toe with this white paint. Upon closer inspection, she notices it's the same color as the mimes paint. Feeling embarrassed for only being in her underwear, she begins to beg.

" What are you doing to meheehee?!" Katie laughs.

Michelle sputtered and jumped as her hips and thighs were poked, she forgot to ticklish she was there. But that was nothing compared to the tickling going on at her feet. How were the puppets still moving? It didnt matter as her mature soles were constantly scratched. When she thought she was getting used to them tickling a spot, they would change it up and surprise her. Finally Michelle was fed up.

" Don't take my wallet! Stop HAHAHAHA tickling us! I have a good lawyer! AH AH NOT MY HIPS! I'll shut this place HAHAHA down!" Michelle screams through her tortured laughter.

"Awww, not your little piggies?" giggled the magician woman.

"Tickle, tickle, tickle~" teased El the assistant.

Miss Terry continued to flicker her fingers underneath the girl's toes and wiggle them some more. She absolutely loved to tickle the girl as she was brought to laugh and giggle and shudder in helplessness. As she wiggled the middle toe, she spoke again.

"And this wittle piggy had roast beef," before moving to the fourth toe.

"And this wittle piggy... ummm, you know what? I actually forgot - What DID this little piggy do, again?" Miss Terry pondered.

She kept teasing and tickling that fourth toe, scribbling her index finger underneath it in a mischievous motion as she flickered the little digit with teasingly adorable tickles. It was like she wouldn't stop tickling that poor toe unless she was told what the next part was. Cassie could only hope to give her the answer before the tickling really got to her. That devious peacock feather continued to tickle her face, with every little bristle wiggling and teasing her under her chin and neck, as well as moving along her jawline and tickling the contour of her ears.

"You know what? Maybe we'll stop if you admit you just loooove being tickled," taunted the mischievous magician's assistant.

"Not now, El - I need to figure out what the next part of this nursery rhyme is," Terry said as she continued unleashing a ticklish hell on that adorable pudgy toe.

Katie was left helpless as the mimes were now set on painting her head to toe. The mime at her face was done applying the white foundation, but that wasn't the end of her torment. She had now gotten some black makeup and eyeshadow to make her face look ridiculously close to a mime's, but that application was much harder as the two mimes behind her kept up their tickling! With the mimes producing more and more tickle tools, it seemed absolutely funny how they produced the most tickly, deviously torturous tools as if they were playing a game while trying to one-up each other. The mime at her foot got some sort of a feather duster to brush up and down her heels, tickling and flickering it along her right foot as she couldn't get away while hopping around desperately. The standing up seemed to just be using her fingers now, with those fingers trailing up and down and up and down. They tickled her back, sides, hips, and even jiggled her cheeks as they were on display, further taunting the poor girl. Curiously, it seemed like the mimes wanting to explore every inch of her and see where she was ticklish, with that third mime now teasing her inner thighs just a bit.

The real kicker was that, unbeknownst to Katie, only she could see these tools. To everyone else in the room, it appeared as though the mimes were doing some sort of charades or invisible mimicry, aside from the one using her fingers to tickle Katie. One could wonder what on Earth was happening to Katie as more of that white coloring absolutely painted her body.

"Your sis looks soooo ridiculous! Wanna be just like her?" smiled El.

She somehow produced a pair of bunny ears from her person and put it just on Cassie's head, reducing her to some sort of a joke.

"There - now we can stuff you in a hat and pull you out when we need you~" she giggled.

As for Gwendolyn the circus owner, she was just listened to the barrage of pleas that Michelle spewed at her. Counting the cash from Michelle's wallet, she even took out her credit carts before looking through her belongings, giggling.

"Yeah yeah, lawyers. They're the REAL clowns - biggest crooks around," she said in a tone that signified she didn't care about Michelle's threats.

Then again, it was hard to take the woman so seriously when she was laughing. Those puppets with smiles on their faces didn't stop, as if they'd show her the joys of 'sharing and caring' with tickles. They continued to tickle her heels, which were truly immobile and couldn't move, then switching up to the sides and the base of the toes before going back down and unleashing a fury of ticklish torment on her arches. They were dead set on making this mature sexy mom cry with laughter.

"Oh, and by the by, that is an UGLY driver's license photo," giggled the circus manager.

With that, she moved right next to Michelle as she leaned against the dentist's chair and showed it to her. After that, she extended her other hand and tickled underneath the mother's chin, starting with one index finger rubbing the area back and forth as her head was immobile. It was then that she soon added two, then three, then four fingers all tickling the poor woman's chin and then moving over to her neck in a teasing manner.

"Awww, see? I told you it was funny," smiled the circus manager.

"Oh, that's right! This wittle piggy had none," Terry finished. "...and THIS little piggy went wee wee wee aaaall the way home~"

With that, she teased the pinkie toe of Cassie's foot only to then flutter all 10 of her fingers up and down the poor soles. Those fingers scribbled themselves over the ball of her foot, scratched away at the arch, and then scrubbed up and down the heels as they left the poor girl in ticklishness. They were firmly trapped and unable to escape as the fingers seemingly had fun dancing and caressing her quivering, ticklish skin. The magician woman laughed a lot at how Cassie seemed to childishly laugh and beg, with the torment at her face going really well as Eleonora was working her face up a lot.

"Miss Terry, I think she loves it," giggled the magician's assistant.

"Does she?"

"She does."

"Does she?"

"Yes, she does~"

"I think we need to hear her say it, don't you agree El?" the magician asked.

"I think we do! Come on, admit that you looove this feather," Eleonora teased her.

The feather continued to tease and tickle her, with the ears and chin being prime spots for the torment. While her head shook and her head flailed around, the feather just kept jumping up and down over her face, assaulting her with little wiggles and flickers as the peacock feather worked her over. That blush only fueled the feather's eagerness as it moved and brushed over her nose and freckles. It kissed each little spot on her face as it left its ticklish sensations welling over her. Her frustration must've been immense as her body was free inside of those boxes, but separated from her head and feet as they couldn't pull away or grab at what was tickling her.

As for Katie, the tears streaming down her cheeks slightly mess up her face paint, giving her the literal appearance of a sad, crying mime. The trio of course decide to remedy this by literally turning that frown upside down. The mime in front of her wiggles her fingers underneath her chin to tickle and tease her, while the other two mimes immediately situate themselves at her feet. The mime on the ground produces an invisible feather and tickles it on her sole, with the bristles teasing and tormenting the toes of her right foot. It focuses on the ball of her foot, the arch, and her toes while she so desperately tries to stand and keep herself up while suspended with the ropes. It's pure torture as they tickle her and make her hop in her undergarments all while tickling her.

The mime standing up behind her moves two fingers in a 'walking' motion up her left leg, as it moves up and up and up behind her thigh, then wiggling those fingers around the back of her knee. It teases her delightfully until it goes up the back of her calf and to her ankle. With that, the mime pulls out an electric toothbrush, but she clearly isn't holding anything in her hand. With the push of an invisible button, the sound of buzzing is heard and the vibrating bristles of the electric toothbrush can be felt on her sole, tickling her heel as it spins around. Sweeping and sweeping it goes as it torments the sole in the air as Katie is helplessly swinging around.

The dolls now begin to alternate by switching which foot they were tickling and they continue to attack her arches. The back-scratcher and foot scrubber move faster and faster, and then they stop for just a few seconds to throw the poor mom off. They tickle and tease her, and then stop just to get her all jittery.

"Mmmm, nope I don't think I will. I like you just where you are," smiles the malicious circus manager.

She continues to wiggle her fingers along the sides of the neck, dragging them down and caressing the skin gently as she flickers the collarbones a bit. She then drags them back up to tickle the chin again and moves her fingers up to the cheeks to rub them. Gwen continues to tease and tickle the mature woman, seeing her smile where her gums were exposed and continues to move her hands to part the woman's hair away. The ears are next to be assaulted as they're tickled and tickled and tickled, from under or behind and all around as those fingers move about to tease the contours of her skin. Gwendolyn moves closer to the woman's ear and whispers in a hushed tone.

"What's so funny? You think having your two babies tickled helplessly is funny? Oh, you're so evil!" she smiled.

Michelle was in a haze, all this tickle torture had been way too much for the mature woman. Maybe in her younger years she may have been able to hold out, but her belly began to ache from laughing so much, and her face began to be sore from all the smiling. She could have swore she heard the words "laugh yourself to death." Terrfied, Michelle offers up one last counter offer.

"HAHA PLEASE, I'LL BE HAHAHAHA YOUR PERSONAL AHAHAHAHA SERVENT! AHAHAHAHA JUST LET MY DAUGHTERS GO! AHAHAHAHAHA!" Michelle screams as her body is ravaged with tickles.

Cassie began to beg, and beg and beg. Anything to the other worldly ticklers. Her toes wiggle as the gloves dance on the bottoms of her feet, her head thrashes each way.

" HAHAHAHA PLEASE PLEASE, Spare my soul! AHAHAHAHA!" Cassie cries in between peals of tortured laughter

Katie laughed and laughed and laughed. She was at her minds end. The combined tickling was driving her insane, literally. The poor girl's laugh managed to come back, but at higher frequency then her normal laugh. Her soles, her belly, her face, and now her privates being ravished by the invisible tickles was too much for the 26 year old beauty.

Michelle's tickling didn't subside one bit, and in her haze she may have even felt it go a bit higher. It's like all of these maddening circus freaks were driven to tickle her relentlessly until she closed her eyes for good. They wanted her to pass out with only a wide smile on her face. Satya the shape-shifter was now focusing more on the mature mom's thighs, squeezing them along with her hips just to feel her really well. Being that she was actually captured by the coven when they discovered her absolutely unique abilities, they begrudgingly made friends with the wild woman who was supposedly raised by wolves. Satya's true form is actually unknown even to them, but she is actually quite old; so old in fact that even the Native Americans had legends about her. They say she was a Wendigo, or an evil spirit who could take the form and voice of anyone or any living creature she'd seen and allow herself to get close to them to terrorize them. While nowadays she was more of a mischievous and even lazy person, she was still quite a fearsome being that absolutely loved to tickle people - namely women. From Native American women who wandered into her lair and had their bare feet tickled by the feathers they wore on their headdresses, Nuns who thought they were save in their convents within the confines of a church, or even Cowgirls and outlaws that rode too close to her lair and sought refuge from the law. All of them met with a ticklish end at her hands, until some outside eyes with mystical arts caught her... as well as her attention.

Sharon and Karen, who were 'imbued' with the essence of Gwendolyn's ticklish nature in the same manner that the magician's gloves were, had been given life. Each individual object seemed to move as if a hand was possessing it, and by extension animated to have its own personality. Sharon was already working herself on Michelle's right sole's heel, scratching it vigorously with that back-scratcher. No matter how much her feet may flex or shake around, her heels could absolutely not hope to escape the tickles. Those adorable plump bases of her feet were tickled until they were flushed with a pink hue. Karen, of course, scrubbed the arches of each foot repeatedly and would not give Michelle's sexy wrinkly soles any rest. Whenever she shook or moved her feet in a direction, her scrub brush would go towards it and tickle it to make it go the opposite direction. It was like she really just wanted to see the mother squeal and squirm as best she could in the binds. The two puppets thrived on her ticklish glee.

"Mmm... nah, I think I'll prefer your two daughters. On the bright side, you seem to be enjoying these tickles so I hope you'll continue to enjoy them for oh I dunno an eternity?" Gwendolyn smirked evilly.

With that, her fingers moved to each side of the headrest as she stood behind the dentist's chair that the mom was bound firmly in. She wiggled her fingers in such a childish manner behind her ears, along the sides of her neck, under her chin, and along the collarbone area. The circus manager had already known she found Michelle's more ticklish areas and was going to drive her mad with her rather subtle tickles in comparison to Satya ravaging her sides and waist with ruthless tickle torture. She really seemed to have fun in making light of the tickling with her teasing, knowing that Michelle absolutely couldn't move her head away. As she glanced down to the genie's lamp that was nestled and tucked in between Michelle's legs as she was 'holding' it for Gwen, she noticed it began to shake just a bit. The light vibrations continued until it shook a bit more and seemed to emanate a purple mist and occasional glowing sparks that could best be described as being similar to a firefly. It seemed like her little friend was waking up, and as a trail of the smoke encircled Michelle in the chair, it seemed to whisk around Michelle's face and be seen by her as if it was ready for its sacrifice.

"Spare your SOLE? Which one?" El giggled as she continued that pun.

Cassie was already being tickled repeatedly as the magician's gloves moved over her feet. They really seemed to be picking up the pace, as if these entities were having so much fun tickling Cassie with their short-lived lifespan. Of course, Katie and Cassie had a bit of lighter tickling in comparison to poor Michelle since they couldn't exactly be useful clown servants if they were also tickled to death. Lefty continued to scratch away at her right sole's heel, wiggling up and down and just trying to tickle the poor woman without rest. As for Wright, it began to play 'this little piggy' and tickle underneath each toe until it reached the pinkie toe and wiggled a lone finger up and down each sole. Its movements were more teasing in comparison to Lefty's more scribbling-styled tickle torment. After a while, however, Miss Terry snapped her fingers and the gloves stopped their tickling. While floating there in mid-air, they rubbed her feet as if trying to get her to relax, but reminding her that she was still able to be tickled in a moment's notice.

"Well, your begging has been taking into consideration and our answer is NO," Miss Terry grinned deviously.

"Yes, why don't you just agree to be one of our little assistants, Cassie?" asked the apprentice magician.

"What size leotard do you wear?" Miss Terry asked.

"Do you prefer nylon or fishnets? Whatever makes you more ticklish?" El giggled.

"I think Cassie's gonna LOVE being our assistant. Think of all the times we can tie her up for tricks and TICKLE her, right El?" asked the magician.

"Oh, I'm sure she'll love that. Isn't that right, 'Freckly Frita?' Don't you love being tickled?" El smiled at her horrid nickname.

With that, Eleonora produced that same peacock feather from her person really quickly and wafted it in the air as if trying to scare Cassie. She brought it back down to tickle her ear, then moved it down the contours of the side of her face. It teased and tickled her chin and neck as they peeked out of the hole in the box. After moving around to tickle the other side of her face, the feather then moved up to the bridge of her nose again. Curiously, the apprentice wondered just what funny reactions she could get by tickling Cassie's nose and quickly lifting the feather up. The peacock feather shook vigorously on the bridge of her nose, then dipped underneath her nose to tease the base of it and her nostrils. After just a second, she'd lift it up again and stop tickling for a few seconds, only to bring the peacock feather back down again to brush against her face in ticklish torment.

"Goochie goochie goo~" teased Eleonora.

"Maybe if you kiss El, we'll go easy on you. How about that?" Miss Terry asked brazenly.

"Wha- ew! Why would I wanna kiss her?" El bickered with her superior.

"It'll amuse me, besides it's not like she can do anything about it," Miss Terry said heartily.

"Uugh, you and your warped mind," El rolled her eyes.

"No really Cassie, do it or I snap my fingers and have Lefty and Wright tickle your feet until you cry," Miss Terry smiled.

"Oh for the love of- fine," El rolled her eyes and lowered her head, turning it so that her cheek faced Cassie.

Katie of course had the most silent ticklers as the trio worked themselves to tease and tickle her. The mime at her face continued to tickle her face with the invisible feather, brushing her up and down and moving it around the sides of her head. The hair was parted with her hand and then she'd bring the invisible tickle tool just to tease her. The other two mimes seemed to slow down their tickling a bit to make it more teasing and devious, because they didn't want her to pass out or die from laughter. Still, they emphasized the torment as the invisible feathers continued to tickle the rest of her body. The mime tickling her privates was having a field day as the invisible tendrils could be felt sliding down her panties and teasing her lips, wiggling inside of her undergarments. The other mime seemed to have turned its feather around and used the quill to lightly drag itself up and down Katie's sole, slowly drawing a picture or maybe writing something as it teased and tickled the foot that held herself up.

As Michelle was being vigorously tickle tortured, it went on and on without end. Whatever concept of time the women had in this dark dungeon was sapped from them as Michelle's laughter could only get stronger and stronger with her body working overtime. All of those stimulating sensations ravaged her body as the circus manager, the shape-shifter, and even the puppets tickled her in such a ridiculous fashion. Her body was firmly bound with no escape, and it was only going to continue to be overloaded with ticklish sensations, with no end in sight. The maniacal witch, the wendigo, and even those two puppets continued to tickle her as if they were machines with the drive to keep going forever, but their taunts and teases reminded the poor mother just how real and human they were to an extent. All of this tickle torture goes on and on without end, and they don't relent for a moment; if anything, they may actually be tickling her even more so than before.

With the lamp rattling more vigorously as its tucked over her legs, more of the mist pours out of it as it coalesces behind her. The violet hue of the gaseous stream manifests into a shadowy figure behind her chair in the corner of the dungeon, and the dim lighting already hides her rather large figure. However, those glowing eyes can definitely be seen as the ethereal entity looks down on the scene where the trio tickle the life out of the woman. As the woman's pleas fell on deaf ears, Michelle's ticklishness overcomes her as the expert ticklers continue to tease her as they do the same thing they've done for centuries. With Michelle being sent out of this world with a smile on her face and laughing, the entity gladly speaks out as it somehow reaches down towards her with a dark, long, and somewhat slender appendage. With a breath of relief, the djinn takes out a glowing orb that constantly laughs, which it looks vividly with its eyes.

"Yes... I accept this sacrifice wholeheartedly," says the voice.

While the tickling torment ceases for Katie and Cassie, they can only be forced to watch as the magicians and even the trio of mimes look on at the entity.

"Well, that's another soul promptly taken, isn't it?" Gwendolyn speaks up. "I hope that means we're good for a wish, perhaps?"

The entity looks down at her with glowing eyes and gives a slow, but firm nod.

"Great!" she excitedly claps her hands together.

All the while, Satya has lowered herself from the dentist's chair which Michelle's body is bound to, and the puppets seem to fall limp on the floor. The circus manager moves over to grasp the lamp and picks it up in her hands. She moves to the center of the room where Cassie and Katie are, and gives them devious looks.

"I wish that these two would become another pair of my wonderful slaves, made to my liking," said the malicious witch.

"Your wish shall be granted," said the entity.

After she said that, it began to devolve back into a cloudy substance and remove its form, yet the glowing soul of Michelle in its hand was still very much visible. After the longer part of what was really a few seconds, the djinn retracted back into the lamp which shook and rattled profusely. Then it stopped, and what followed as an almost deafening silence that was broken by the eruption of flashes of light. The once-dim room began to flood with a cloudy mist along the floors and winds flew around and caused hats to fly and hair to flail. It was like a miniature storm had somehow consumed the interior of this dungeon, and with that, the lamp seemed to glow with its vile purple hue as Gwendolyn held it in her hands.

Before long, lights that could best be described as being similar to lightning flashed in the room as Katie and Cassie could only watch in horror, at least through the bellowing of their hair flailing around. They'd soon witness the odd sightings of Gwendolyn, Eleonora, Miss Terry, Satya, and the trio of mimes moving closer together in the middle of the room. Gwen was the first to laugh, then the magicians, and then Satya with rather loud and echoing laughter. Even those mimes were 'laughing' with motions that mimicked laughter and wide open smiles, yet no sound came out. Within those flashes of light, it seemed almost as though the figures transformed and revealed their true natures. Slowly, their laughter all sounded more like wicked cackles, and before the duo knew it, the dungeon they were trapped in from within their binds seemed to match their captors: they revealed their true forms.

Gwendolyn stood in from of them and walked forth, letting her circus outfit show itself to have actually transformed into a scarlet colored witch's gown, with long stockings and stitch patterns visible over her large sleeves with petal-like cutouts at the end of her sleeves. Her top had, which was flying around in the ensuing storm was caught by her without even looking - as if she summoned it back to her hands. With a flick of her wrist, it popped out into a stereotypical triangular witch's hat, which she displayed on her head proudly as she eyed those two young ladies.

Behind her, the magicians had also swapped to outfits more akin to their true nature, with black witch's gowns and stockings to clad their sexy bare legs, as well as pointed shoes that reached only to their ankles. The mimes didn't seem to change at all, with their black-and-white harlequin outfits and jester's clothing already fitting the entire ensemble. Satya, however, had changed quite a bit. While she still retained a human form, her eyes seemed to glimmer with how wild she was in appearance, and her clothing was definitely more wicked with a tiger's stripes, but also a darker, demonic appearance to her. There were antlers growing out of her skull that didn't seem too cumbersome on her figure, with a mystical blue hue to them. She smiled with her fanged teeth, and displayed her arms and legs - the limbs being colored a deep blue fleshy color that almost seemed alluring with its azure coloring.

"Now, then... let's get acquainted, shall we?" said Gwendolyn as she walked up to Cassie and lightly booped her nose.

...A Year Later...

"Thank you all for coming to our show! We hope you enjoyed that brilliant ensemble, and we hope to see you again, next year. Until then, take care!" Gwendolyn said with a smile, and taking a bow as she was wearing her proper circus manager's outfit.

This time, as the crowds shuffled out, she was sure to have laid out even more traps compared to last year - at least three times as many. Her many mimes would shuffle out into the night and occupy every dark corner they could, in any bid to make sure no prying eyes would come upon them like last time. She'd underestimated the use of technology in this day and age, and with the streaming devices found from last year, she had quite the long and arduous process with the city's finest police as they called themselves. Of course, nothing came of the search. No bodies were found and to this day, the trio are labeled as missing on official records. How some young woman's stream of the occult turned into a case of unfortunate loss is unbeknownst to many, but the fact that they've disappeared still stands.

As Gwendolyn watches them leave, she retreats back behind the curtains and backstage as all her other servants get to work. She moves over to her quarters and sits there for a while, pouring herself a shot of scotch and... downing the bottle, instead. She drank more as she sat in her chair, took off her hat, and leaned back against the wall. She recalled the events of last year's and thought about those three and the mess they made. At the very least, she managed to get suspicion off of her and was dropped as a suspect. After all, people go missing all the time, and as unfortunate as it is, they were never found among them. Her lackeys disposed of Michelle's body in the nearby cemetery just a few miles away. With all those graves already planted, who's going to dig them up and search each hole for a body that shouldn't be there? Not to mention she keeps some of those lots open in case she needs to get rid of them.

Looking back on it, she recalled how happy her crew seemed after that. While things got dreary year after year with practice, magical arts, and their occasional shows reminiscent of centuries prior, they had to admit that they were bored. After all, being the witches they were, they had managed to steal the lifespan of countless souls and live for ages more. It'd probably be half a millennia before they needed more souls, but until then they'd be a bit bored with the current machinations of the dark arts. Brewing witch's cauldrons, finding exotic creatures, discovering new spells, and all the standard 'witch' doings didn't have any semblance of weight to them, anymore. Summoning the devil wasn't any good either, as he always lied and cheated with every game of cards they played with him. They had to admit, however, that whenever they inevitably lost and he claimed they bet their souls, it was hilarious to see his reaction when they all replied "which one?" Nonetheless, they were fairly certain they were blocked by him; any chance to contact him through mirrors, summoning pentagram rituals, or even just Facebook didn't yield many results. He was probably aware of any way for the coven to contact him and just decided to keep them in the dark.

As for Cassie, the adorable freckly-maiden was made a servant to them, and what better place to put her use than to hand her over to Miss Terry and Eleonora? They were ecstatic at a younger woman to tease and absolutely torment for their tricks. Pulling her out of a hat, sawing her in parts while she was in a box of sorts, and even just being tickled silly for no apparent reason. The two self-proclaimed masochists actually enjoyed putting others through torment more than themselves, and even made Cassie do a variety of things for the sake of perfecting their magic tricks. It was all lies, but tickling the young woman was fun to no end. Having her try not to laugh while she held a guillotine's rope in her mouth and her neck fastened in the hole was hilarious. Making her openly agree to do a variety of things just to get them to stop tickling her was fun. All in all, having a true magician's assistant for the pair to do their tricks on was joyous to say the least, especially when she was bound by spells never to speak her name or to leave the grounds against any of their wills. She'd make a fine tickle toy, as well as a test dummy.

Katie, of course, was instantly integrated into the ensemble of mimes they had. While she was promptly put to use with her now-permanent white skin, makeup, and jester's clothing, she had been put to rigorous tests that were probably more trying than Cassie's ordeals. Any semblance of her being a human had to be removed and she had to be trained to be nothing more than a living doll with a wide imagination. From having to adequately describe her antics using hand gestures and body movements to absolutely not uttering a single word, her voice was stolen from her. Well, almost: she still laughed like a banshee when put through tickling. Satya actually volunteered and took it upon herself to tickle the voice out of Katie until she could laugh no more. For days and days, the woman would be subjected to the wild lady's tickling all over her body for hours at a time, and this routine continued to be schedule daily. It was weeks into the program, then months, until a whole year had passed. Katie would eventually become weak from the tickling, but she never fully lost her laugh. How unfitting for a mime to still laugh wildly when tickled, but nobody could say they didn't like it - Satya, herself, loved tickling Katie close to death, only to stop and remind her there'd be more the next day. Other than that, she was always disciplined with balancing ridiculous amounts of things on her arms and legs, played and fondled with by the other mimes, and the trio eventually became a humorous quartet. Katie was always the odd one out given her beauty, but the others were quick to humble her in place.

All of this was actually very fun, and the night a whole year ago was one of the most fun Gwen had in recent years. Between her, Terry, El, and Satya, they all had to admit that they may actually want to do something like that again, sometime. While she's at her desk, Gwen removes her feet from the surface of it and turns her attention to a locked drawer. Producing a key from her person, she unlocks it and removes the lamp from it, holding it delicately. She turns her head and pressed her ear to it, closing her eyes. Slowly, but surely, countless people are laughing loudly inside as they're tickled without end. It seems like her little friend had been in paradise with all the souls they collected and allowed her to tickle. Through them all, she can certainly make out a certain someone's pleas and laughs. The same woman who was the mother of these two ladies that were made slaves to a coven of witches. Smiling to herself in a devious manner, Gwen releases herself from her haze as she stops listening to Michelle's laughter and looks at the ceiling.

Deep inside, she almost hopes that more nosy people wander into her domain, just so she can have as much fun as last year...

Really solid story with a great cast, strong characters really do make or break a story far more than the eroticism of the act.

And you crafted some amazing villains. Really hope you use them again

Also circuses, clowns and demons are severely underused in fetish fiction

Absolutely amazing story! Just one question. What color were Katie’s panties?

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back