• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

THE Clique

Comfort Eagle

Level of Cherry Feather
I got tired of hearing about this mysterious clique on the TMF, and after months of looking and not finding anything, I decided "Screw this, I'm starting my own." What's more I decided my clique would superceed all cliques to be The Clique.

Who wants in?

Members list;

ticklegothgirls
punkrockergirl
venray
Mister Scruff
bugman
Adam
ElVamp
badreligion
Helena
NukeLaloosh
Dave2112
Scouse
jersey_tickler

Last edited:
Very good. I vote that Epic Fail Guy be our mascot; one, because Epic Fail Guy is Epic, and two because it gives me an excuse to put Epic Fail Guy in my signature.

A sample of his work:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/NJj0vZYg0vE&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/NJj0vZYg0vE&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

the secret handshake will be that we dont have a secret handshake..lol it will be our secret unless ofcourse members outside THE clique can read lol

Sure, I'll join. I like all the people in your clique. :D

Sure, I'll join. I like all the people in your clique. :D

We can let you join i suppose.Just don't go dragging riftraf like Kered and Slacker along,we don't need those types in our clique.;)

Ok,ok let Kered and Slacker join.Its better then listening to the whining and moaning..

Alright, can I be in this clique? I bring to said clique: jokes, pop culture knowledge, and some pretty rad sideburns

Eh, fuck it. I'll join.

But, only if we let Kered and Slacker in. They, like...rock and shit. :triangle:

I belong to a very selective, secret, and exclusive clique as shown in my signature. OK, not real selective....or secret....or exclusive.....but I am a member.

Kinda.

What's New

4/29/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums to see who is meeting when and where!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back