• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The colts are 0-7

tkpatience

TMF Expert
Someone pinch me I must in dreaming. Not only are the Colts 0-7, but they lose this weeks game at a final score of NO 62 - IND 7.

All due respect to the Saints, but this game was over before it even started. I think there should be a slaughter rule for these kind of games.

Should there be a slaughter rule imposed when a team is down by 4 TDs?

The NFL is a professional football league and I gotta be honest some of the match-ups I see are like watching a high school team vs a college team.

Anyone else thinking that the Colts are going to have a perfect 0-16 season for a chance to get Luck and gradually ween themselves off of manning?

Last edited:
If manning is out the entire season, can't rule out comeback player of the year award :clap:

Yes, the Colts got routed. It's part of the game. A mercy rule in this, or any sport or situation, is ridiculous.

SS

Yes, the Colts got routed. It's part of the game. A mercy rule in this, or any sport or situation, is ridiculous.

SS

From the standpoint that these are professional teams playing in a professional league, it is absurd to suggest such a rule.

This is not an isolated incident. All over the league teams are either on the side of greatness or getting their butts handed to them.

EX:
HOU 41 - TEN 7
DAL 34 - STL 7

The reason I don't add Oakland to the list is because they at least have an excuse. Granted not a good one.

The Colts will go 0-16 and Peyton Manning will get MVP. :D

This..

If people EVER doubted why Manning has 4 MVP trophies, just take a look at the 2011 Colts. Peyton IS the Colt offense. Their defense was built to pass rush, because the Colt offense scores a lot. Peyton is unlike any other NFL QB. The rest of the teams have an offensive coordinator and a certain system that they can plug in a good QB from elsewhere and thrive. The Colt offense is entirely orchestrated with Manning. He IS the offensive coordinator playing QB. Now the Colts have to use a regular offense and teams can prepare much easier for them. You can plug in Tom Brady, and the Colts will be decent. But Manning makes them great. Notice when Brady went down in 2008, the Patriots still went 11-5....

I don't think Andrew Luck will go to Indy...Looks like the Dolphins will get him because they just suck period. Colts will get the #2 pick...

This..

If people EVER doubted why Manning has 4 MVP trophies, just take a look at the 2011 Colts. Peyton IS the Colt offense. Their defense was built to pass rush, because the Colt offense scores a lot. Peyton is unlike any other NFL QB. The rest of the teams have an offensive coordinator and a certain system that they can plug in a good QB from elsewhere and thrive. The Colt offense is entirely orchestrated with Manning. He IS the offensive coordinator playing QB. Now the Colts have to use a regular offense and teams can prepare much easier for them. You can plug in Tom Brady, and the Colts will be decent. But Manning makes them great. Notice when Brady went down in 2008, the Patriots still went 11-5....

I don't think Andrew Luck will go to Indy...Looks like the Dolphins will get him because they just suck period. Colts will get the #2 pick...

Couldn't agree with you more about the Manning/Brady statements.

It's really tough to decide who will win the right to draft Andrew Luck and/or trade the top pick. Miami, Indianapolis, and St Louis are likely picking 1-2-3. I would guess St. Louis, Miami, and Indy in that order.

Someone pinch me I must in dreaming. Not only are the Colts 0-7, but they lose this weeks game at a final score of NO 62 - IND 7.

All due respect to the Saints, but this game was over before it even started. I think there should be a slaughter rule for these kind of games.

Should there be a slaughter rule imposed when a team is down by 4 TDs?

The NFL is a professional football league and I gotta be honest some of the match-ups I see are like watching a high school team vs a college team.

Anyone else thinking that the Colts are going to have a perfect 0-16 season for a chance to get Luck and gradually ween themselves off of manning?

This isn't a kid sport so a 4TD rule is plain stupid

Keep in mind the largest comeback in NFL history was from greater than 4 TDs down/

Couldn't agree with you more about the Manning/Brady statements.

It's really tough to decide who will win the right to draft Andrew Luck and/or trade the top pick. Miami, Indianapolis, and St Louis are likely picking 1-2-3. I would guess St. Louis, Miami, and Indy in that order.

I don't think St. Louis will take Luck if they got #1. That would be ridiculous. Bradford will be better once they give him some weapons to throw to. I just got this feeling, Luck will go to the Dolphins. They have needed a QB since Marino retired. They are trying to excite fans. Like when they got Lebron, Wade and Bosh for the Heat, they need someone who can be the face of the Dolphins. Luck can be that guy.

Meanwhile, the Colts still have Manning. Depending on his health, he still has 4 years left. I don't think Indy wants a Favre/Rodgers mess within their organization after 3 years.

Man, without a doubt, Manning deserves MVP THIS year. lol...

Blowouts are part of the game. For example:

At the 2006 Winter Olympics, the Canadian Women's hockey team played its first round robin game against the host nation; Italy. The final score was 16 - 0; the largest deficit in the history of Olympic hockey. The fans remained respectful throughout, cheering when the Italians made good passes and defensive plays. The Canadian team weren't 'happy' about the score, but admitted that it's part of the game. The Italian team said afterwards that they were honoured to be on the same ice as Canada and that they would have been more insulted if the Canadians had held back.

Blowouts don't hurt sports, regardless of the score or the sport. Disrespectful conduct of the fans and/or players at blowouts hurt the sport.

SS

Blowouts are part of the game. For example:

At the 2006 Winter Olympics, the Canadian Women's hockey team played its first round robin game against the host nation; Italy. The final score was 16 - 0; the largest deficit in the history of Olympic hockey. The fans remained respectful throughout, cheering when the Italians made good passes and defensive plays. The Canadian team weren't 'happy' about the score, but admitted that it's part of the game. The Italian team said afterwards that they were honoured to be on the same ice as Canada and that they would have been more insulted if the Canadians had held back.

Blowouts don't hurt sports, regardless of the score or the sport. Disrespectful conduct of the fans and/or players at blowouts hurt the sport.

SS

Plus, with International hockey tournaments having tiebreaker statistics dependent on goal differential, you have to rack up the score as much as you can to ensure highest placement when the dust settles.

I don't think St. Louis will take Luck if they got #1. That would be ridiculous. Bradford will be better once they give him some weapons to throw to. I just got this feeling, Luck will go to the Dolphins. They have needed a QB since Marino retired. They are trying to excite fans. Like when they got Lebron, Wade and Bosh for the Heat, they need someone who can be the face of the Dolphins. Luck can be that guy.

Meanwhile, the Colts still have Manning. Depending on his health, he still has 4 years left. I don't think Indy wants a Favre/Rodgers mess within their organization after 3 years.

Man, without a doubt, Manning deserves MVP THIS year. lol...

I don't think St. Louis would take him. That pick could be a gold mine for them. Everyone seems certain that Luck is a sure thing and the right to pick him could get the Rams plenty of extra picks to add to their team.

Not sure who will get Luck and what kind of an impact he'll have on the NFL. I was just thinking with the way the Colts are playing this year without Manning it could be possible but not probable.

I realize that a professional sport having a slaughter rule seems absurd. There's a reason that such a rule exists.

It is possible for a team to come back from a four TD differential, but the probability is slim at best.

I'm reminded about a girls high school basketball game where the final score was 100 - 0. The school that won issued an apology to show that they were good sports. The winning team also forfeited the game. At first I believe this story to be a joke, but it really did happen.

I'm not expecting so much from a professional league. I just don't like watching one sided games. It's like watching a UFC match where one guy has knocked another guy out and holding him up just to continue the whooping.

62 - 7 is not just a bad day. It's unsportsmanlike. The score was 34 - 7 at the half.

There's a fine line between saying "Good Game" and meaning it.

"With great power comes great responsibility" -Uncle Ben Spiderman

What's New

5/15/2024
The TMF Links forum keeps you updated on tickling sites all around the web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back