• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The complaint thread

It is too muddy to turn over my garden plot in advance of deciding what to plant in it.

I haven't had a good night's sleep since May 9th. I am le tired :(

a dude made me mad and is a disgrace to the tickling community for what he did

So turn on the air conditioning; oops, I forgot. Amish.

This one is a bit long, and I wasn't even gonna say anything but I saw the thread so I figured I'd vent a sec. And I'm highly pissed today already so I am going to try and keep the profanity and insults out of this one, otherwise you'd all see the rarely-seen-not-so-sweet side of Candy:

I want to complain about the "less than educated" individuals who continuously mistake me for another TMF member. Through no fault of her own, as she was a member before me and I had no idea of knowing her from Adam at point, I constantly get PMs in the chat room and private messages in my inbox pertaining to posts she made or answering questions she asked in such threads. I AM NOT HER!!! Her name is ticklishcandy. So I get the whole "Hey I know Candygirl, and SHE'S ticklish..." Maybe that's some lame excuse to put 2 and 2 together and come up with 4? No idea.

She made a thread titled "ticklish manhood" which led to, on my BIRTHDAY no less, for some reason, a flooded inbox of pictures and messages of guys who thought she was me and felt a desire to tell me all about their ticklish penis. She didn't even ask for pictures in the original post. So why I got some is beyond me. I think it was Brandi Elizabeth who summed it up best "Happy Birthday! Here's a dick pic!" lol. It was mildly entertaining at first, but I'm still getting messages, and it's beyond annoying at this point.

While I want it to be perfectly clear, I hold no ill will towards her at all, I DO want to sum it up by saying, "Really, Gentlemen? Can you not take half a second to read? Our screen names are different, obviously. That should be your first clue. It's getting ridiculous."

My 2 friends have been so involved in their bromance lately that they haven't been by to see me at all lol

I used to have a doughnut... then I got hungry and I ate the doughnut... and now I don't have a doughnut anymore. :(

There are no movies playing that don't make me apoplectic with rage.

I think I may have actually used the word incorrectly, since it already implies rage... :p

I actually DID look it up and noticed you used it incorrectly and I was disappointed lol

I must now ritually commit seppuku in order to purge my dishonour...

Every time I use a sentence like that in real life I get nothing but blank stares... also nobody knows what apoplexy is either. :/

What's New

6/12/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest one stop fetish clip location!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back