• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Dalekfire Clique.

Tom_Baker_4_b.jpg

"Oh, wonderful! What power! What brilliance! You can wipe out the odd civilisation, enslave the occasional culture but it still won't detract from the basic fundimental truth of your own impotence!"

ZOMG you can't form a clique - Daleks are silly, and therefore you are nothing but a cheap imitation of my silly clique.

Having said that, can I join? I'm like a second cousin of the daleks anyway... ;)

ZOMG you can't form a clique - Daleks are silly, and therefore you are nothing but a cheap imitation of my silly clique.

Having said that, can I join? I'm like a second cousin of the daleks anyway... ;)

*exterminates*

*then resurrects so he can join in on the chaos*

:D

I see a trend forming, here... xD

All right, Goth, you're in, as well. :D

Second order of business. Seek out the creature in the picture below and EXTERMINATE HIM!!!!!

Second order of business. Seek out the creature in the picture below and EXTERMINATE HIM!!!!!

Alright, he's going down boss! :D
LET'S GO SMOKEY 'FLAME ON!!!' :ignite:

Last edited:
I think you need someone with medical knowledge in here incase ya get hurt and one who can offer the best hugsssssssssssss in the universe...

HUGSSSSSS/Lisa

I think you need someone with medical knowledge in here incase ya get hurt and one who can offer the best hugsssssssssssss in the universe...

"Perhaps it may be wise to have a medical ninja in each three-man squad on the field! It will certainly cut down on loss of life and improve the effectiveness of the shinobi during their missions!" ~ Tsunade Kurenai

So, yes. :D

Mrrrr, may I join plzzz ? O.O

A cute silly Swede from across the seas, tiny enough to slip in and out of the shadows unnoticed, innocent-looking enough to escape suspicion, and yet dangerous enough to...umm...wait, you're not that dangerous at all.. =P Hehe, but you do make weird noises...

...so, yes, as well. :D

Eep, I hope I'm too cute for extermination :woot:

...too cute...for...extermination?

<--- *has weakness for cute things*

>.<;;

*sigh* well can a good zombie join or does only have to be an ebil one

Meh, zombies are scary. Sure you can join. ^^

xD This "clique" started off as a dalekfire-only thing, and now here I am letting everyone who asks in on the fun. How silly. ^^;;

W00T!!! HAVOC AND CHAOS!!! DEATH AND DESTRUCTION!!! TERROR AND...kittens...? :wow:

What's New

5/6/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back