• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Dance (mmm/m, sexual)

inflight82

TMF Novice
The following story is based on the board game War of Whispers. You don’t need to know the game to read it, I fitted the lore into the story where necessary.

Kevrik entered the chamber and took a moment to look over his latest subject. The young man sitting on the bed looked to be in his early twenties. He was blonde, like most of the mountain people, and sat on the bed completely nude, despite them being in a mountain castle on a snowy night. The central fire did provide heat but to be naked and above the covers still had to be chilly. Kevrik looked into his eyes and saw them alight with excitement and sexual desire. But Kevrik smiled. The youth’s body language conveyed a level of timidity too. He was peering over his knees, looking a bit bashful. It was definitely not the demeanor one expected of the knights of the northern kingdom, and Kevrik could understand his wish to fulfill this desire within the boundaries and anonymity of his order.

Sir Nathan took a deep breath and felt his heart beating fast within his chest. He was a knight of the wolves and he had been to battle. Yet now, sitting upon the bed before a master of sexual delights, he felt a little prickle of fear in the pit of his stomach. A chill crept up his back. He wanted the fear, he delighted in the excitement of it. He knew he had a wild evening ahead. Though he felt fear over what he was getting himself into, he did his best to relish in it. He was used to needing to be strong. He found that he desired this moment of vulnerability. He looked back into the eyes of the man who would bring this to him.

Kevrik wore a loose fitting white tunic that showed his upper chest. He wore green pants and sandals on his feet. He had large pouch that he was carrying to one side. His three attendants now trailing him were similarly dressed. Each also wore a medallion across their necks, on which was etched the picture of a rat. He wondered why they would willingly choose such a sigil.

“You know how the dance is done?” Kevrik asked as he and his two helpers stepped forward. “The Cult of the Rat gives pleasure and leisure. But we have our aims and we have our prices. And you, Sir Nathan, we have seen ways you can be useful. So we can give you a night of ecstasy. But we will want payment in full.” He emphasized the full and Nathan trembled slightly. He scooted back and Jevrik could see his privates. He was erect and his organ twitched as he moved. “Tell us what we should do?” Kevrik asked even though he knew the answer. There was a moment of hesitation as Nathan steeled his resolve.

“Tickle me.” Nathan replied. “Tickle me to my limits. Tickle me and take me.” Kevrik chuckled. He would fulfill that wish but he knew how young men could be and he had a feeling this fellow was about to dive into something he wasn’t fully prepared for.

Two of his companions moved forward. Nathan startled as they quickly grabbed his hands and pushed forward, turning the man onto his back. The pushed his arms upward and began tying his hands to the bedposts with silk scarves. It was happening so quickly and Nathan struggled a little. His breathing quickened as he felt another thrill of excitement. His hands were tied in moments and he was quickly made a captive of this small troop.

Kevrik slipped over his sandals and got up onto the bed. He straddled him, setting his pouch to one side as he looked deep into his eyes. He could see the excitement there and a touch of terror for what was coming. He placed his hands upon the man’s body and dragged his fingertips slowly down. Nathan took in a sharp breath as goosebumps raised on his skin. Kevrik noted that his torso was hairless save for under his arms. His skin was smooth though there were scars here and there. The muscles in his abs stood up, showing a man used to physical activity, though he was also lithe, with the build of a dancer more than a brawler.

“What is the price?” Nathan asked with a little anxiety. He knew that the secret societies had closely held plans and he knew that they did not always favor the kingdoms they counciled. He resolved that he was no traitor and would not agree to any demands which would put his people in danger. And he wanted to know now what they would seek from him.

“Our price in deeds is not yet determined. For now, your price is my delight.” He produced a tool which he held above Nathan’s eyes.

“What is that?” Nathan asked. It looked like a cylinder with a single hole. Kevrik smiled wolfishly.

“Madness.” Nathan could only watch with widening eyes as Kevrik took his penis and steered into up to line up with the tube. And then he slid the cylinder down around his cock. Nathan’s eyes bugged out for a moment. He felt a mass of sensations slithering across the tender skin of his shaft. What he felt seemed like rows of soft bristles and….wet tongues? It was an odd sensation combination but he had no time to contemplate it. The sensation was deeply erotic, sending tingles of pleasure racing up his back. But at the same time it tickled. As much as it pleasured it also tickled, deeply and intensely. And Kevrik moved the cylinder around, making motions as if jerking him off. And those sensations of pleasure and ticklishness exploded into amazing proportions.

Nathan’s voice cracked and he began to laugh in a high pitch, like that of a witch relishing evil. Kevrik moved his toy up and down and also twisted it side to side. Ssensations were made that tickled like nothing he had ever felt before. He howled with laughter. It was so sensual that part of him wanted more. But it was also so torturous as to have him frantically wiggling on the bed. He couldn’t decide whether he loved or hated it, and there was torment in that too. Worse yet, the sensuousness was growing his erection, driving his penis deeper and deeper into the torment within. He could feel the head of his penis now sliding out fully from his foreskin and dragging along these ticklers. He shook his head as if in denial, laughing even harder. But even worse came when he felt the very tip of his penis – that absolute most sensitive spot along his peehole – now driving into the tongue/feathers of this torture device. Nathan screeched at a pitch he had not achieved in a long time. When Kevrik pushed down and twisted, those ticklers pressed firmly against his head and drove tickling sensations deep into his quivering shaft. He didn’t have the lungs to laugh as hard as his body was trying to. The sensation was unbelievable.

Kevrik grinned. He had known that Nathan enjoyed being tickled but he could see in the wideness of his eyes that this fellow got more than he bargained for when he asked the Cult of the Rat to tickle him to the limit. The young man had never known just how deep the limit was, and now he could see that they were blowing his mind with just how much a person can be tickled. And poor Nathan too, for it was only at the beginning. Kevrik again ruthlessly pressed his tickle toy down against Nathan’s penis and reaped a howl of frantic laughter. Kevrik twisted the tube from side to side and drove the young warrior into a scream. Kevrik relished this part of his job. He enjoyed taking the strong and giving them a taste of vulnerability. Nathan had trained for war and hardship. But now, in this place, he belonged to Kevrik. And he drove the cackling young man wild.

Nathan had never known his penis could be ticklish and certainly not as ticklish as it was now. The sensations that covered his shaft and slithered over every sensitized nerve were driving him into madness. He thrashed his body upon the bed and pulled frantically at those soft scarves. His dick felt like it would explode. It was so intensely erotic. But he couldn’t release while under the madness of that tickling. He was held in limbo, his body aching to cum but unable too while he laughed harder than he had every laughed in his life. “Mercy!” He shouted. “Mercy master!” When he said master he startled both himself and his tickler. That wasn’t expected from a young warrior. But the tickling was so intense that it was robbing him of his sanity. He couldn’t take it anymore. His cock ached with desire while his lungs hurt for air and he could hardly think to process his predicament as he laughed as hard as his body could manage.

Kevrik showed mercy. He knew that this first timer couldn’t handle everything he was capable of doing to a ticklish man, not all at once anyway. He lifted his toy away and instead slipped the man’s penis deep into his mouth. Kevrik knew the art of oral sex well. He knew how to use his mouth and tongue to deliver intense pleasure. As he sent his tongue swirling, Nathan’s eyes rolled. This too was a new sensation for him. He had never felt anything that felt so good. He gripped the bedposts with his hands. And Kevrik could feel the tension in his thighs and lower belly. Nathan was already on the edge and young men never could hold out for very long anyway.

When Nathan felt Kevrik’s tongue glide around his incredibly sensitive shaft he felt pleasure he couldn’t put into words. The sensation was divine. He could feel himself sliding toward orgasm like a man rolling down an avalanche. There was no resisting it. It seemed a bit early in the game to be going for the sexual climax but he couldn’t hold it back in the slightest. And he didn’t want to. The haze of ecstasy filled his mind. He clenched his bottom, using those muscles to push his pelvis hard upward and drive into this amazing sensation. He closed his eyes and gave a deep moan and then pleasure exploded from within his loins.

Kevrik felt the muscles in Nathan’s belly clench and roll as the young man shouted in ecstasy. He wiggled around as he jizzed strenuously. Kevrik kept his lips around his cock and kept his tongue in motion, keeping the man locked in his delight. Meanwhile two of his associates reached into the pouch on the bed and began slipping their fingers into small claws. As Nathan continued to writhe, they got onto the bed and sat beside his feet.

Nathan’s mind felt like mush. The pleasure was rolling through his body like waves in a surf. Rippling tingles reached up to his scalp and down to his toes. He moaned at the intensity of it. He kept wriggling around, trying to get every ounce of pleasure to spark. Sweat broke out all across his body. He felt another strong surge of wonderfulness and grunted as he pushed against Kevrik’s face. If he could feel this forever, it would be heaven. He felt a little sad as all that delight began to recede. He pushed once more and felt a smaller wash of tingles. The moment was passing. The fog in his brain was starting to clear as he came down from the immense sexual high. His whole body fell into a state of relaxation. He felt warmth all over. He was so steeped in his bliss that he barely noticed Kevrik shifting his weight, or his feet being pulled to the posts at the foot of the bed and being tied.

“Nathan.” The exhausted guy was just seconds from slipping into a deep sleep when he heard his name. He looked up to see Kevrik holding that tube again. Nathan’s eyes widened as he saw he penis now being lifted up once again. His hard on was fading but there was still some tautness to it. He shook his head no. He had enough strength to say “please.” He knew that his penis was in that post coital point of extreme sensitivity. When Kevrik pushed that tube over his organ once more the ticklishness of it hit him like lightning and the ticklers were now almost painful. Once again he was seized by laughter as his exhausted body tried to twist itself away from the torment. He shook his head, sweat stinging his eyes as he laughed. The pleasure and torment was now all torment. His mind marveled as his penis made a weak effort at getting hard again. Then his mind felt a jolt as he realized that the bottoms of his feet were now being tickled. His attackers wore thing flexible claws that followed the contour of his feet perfectly, pressing in at the perfect level of pressure to tickle maddeningly.

He couldn’t believe he had the strength to keep laughing. He continued to sweat as his body was taxed with the effort of it. His struggling penis gave one last wiggle before going completely flaccid and his hypersensitivity went away. Kevrik took the tube back and now pressed his fingers into his abs, wiggling them around and wrenching more laughter out of his aching chest. Nathan once again begged for mercy but he was only met with a smile. He had asked to be pushed to his limit, and to the limit he was going. His mind was getting hazy again as new ticklish sensations were inflicted upon him. His belly muscles bulged as he laughed. All he could do was laugh just a little bit harder and cling to his sanity as they tickled him relentlessly. Kevrik now slipped a finger directly into his bellybutton. He pressed down ever so slightly, just shy of being enough to hurt, and then he wiggled his finger around. Nathan closed his eyes. It was all so overwhelming. It was tickling upon tickling. He felt woozy and he wondered if he would pass out before it ended.

The tickling did eventually stop. Nathan’s sheets were damp from his perspiration. He took a deep sigh of relief and gave thanks to whatever diety might listen that it had stopped. He opened his eyes and he saw Kevrik scooting down his pants. Now it was Kevrik who was erect and Nathan felt his heart began to speed up again as Kevrik moved toward him. He could see his cock wobbling and he instantly knew where this was going. At first he recoiled at the thought of it. He had never done such a thing before. And to do it for someone he had only met? Still, he was tied down and he had been asked to be pushed to his limits and he knew this was part of the deal. He braced himself for the next stage of this game and he opened his mouth without complaint.

Kevrik slipped his penis inside and began to slide himself back and forth. Nathan wiggled in response to the surge of sensation. He felt the press of Kevrik’s body around his face and his cock now filling his mouth and sliding up and down. At first he cringed and tried to press back against the bed. But he soon found that while it was definitely something he wasn’t used to and it was uncomfortable, it wasn’t horribly so. He didn’t know how to pleasure a man in this fashion but Kevrik seemed to know what he wanted and steered himself, rubbing firmly against his tongue. He could feel Kevrik’s thrusting start slow, but he was gradually speeding up. Nathan again felt a clench of dread in the pit of his stomach. He knew what would happen as Kevrik climaxed and that too was something he wasn’t sure he was ready for. Kevrik wiggled his bottom, moving his hips faster and faster. Nathan closed his eyes and took a deep breath. He tried to relax and accept what was coming. Kevrik was breathing harder now. His belly began to tap against Nathan’s nose. It wouldn’t be long. Nathan grabbed the bedposts and held on tight.

Kevrik made an “ahhhh” sound, inhaled sharply, and pressed tight against Nathan’s face. His pubic hair covered his nose and made it hard to breathe. Nathan felt himself being pressed into the bedding. His fingers whitened as he clenched the bedposts even tighter. Fluid exploded into his mouth. He tried to turn his head to one side but there was no room. The jizz was quickly going to the back of his throat and without thinking, he swallowed it, lest he gag. There was another eruption of cum. He swallowed it as well. His heart was racing. He couldn’t properly breathe. The cock still sat twitching within his mouth and even more cum gushed forth. He kept swallowing, holding those bedposts so hard that his fingers hurt. There was another surge of cum but it was weaker now and he sensed this ordeal was close to being over. He swallowed once again. Kevrik clenched his bottom and gave one last hard push. Nathan pulled at his hands and feet as his cock almost touched his throat. There was one last weak stream of cum, and then Kevrik pulled out and sat to one side.

Nathan lay breathless as he tried to process what all had happened and how fast it had happened. The Cult of the Rat was certainly a palace of pleasure and also one of intensity and excess. The young man thought of how easily a person could get addicted to this, and then become a willing slave to whatever machinations the secret society had in mind. He turned to look at Kevrik. His tormentor and pleasurer was now getting his pants back on. He turned to the youth and smiled at him. There was kindness in his eyes, Nathan could see. He patted the man’s sweaty chest, feeling his heartbeat as it slowed back to normal.

“So why ask for this?” Kevrik inquired. “I have performed this service before but it is not common. And I get curious about it.”

“I don’t know if I can explain it.” Nathan replied. “It is just something I enjoy. As a squire I was sometimes tickled by the others and I found that I liked it. I also grew to enjoy the look of men. We lived close together and trained together and now that we are soldiers together I feel closer than I do to, well, the women.”

“That is not an uncommon result. Is this allowed? I am not entirely familiar with customs here.”

“It is not forbidden. I will still be expected to marry and raise a family but as long as there are heirs, they will not mind this indulgence.”

“And yet you still seem….embarrassed by it.”

“I am expected to be strong and resilient. We are the Empire of the Wolf. There should be no weakness. No softness. But I don’t want to be made of stone all the time. I….”

“You want to be vulnerable?” Kevrik asked.

“Yes. To have a moment where I don’t have to be the strong one. To be in the arms of someone and not have to be fighting for power.” Kevrik smiled at patted his chest again.

“A far less uncommon desire than you might think. And we can give you this release with however much discretion you require.”

“What will you ask of me? Please don’t let it be something terrible.”

“I have in my time asked men to do things that would hurt their own tribe. But I will not ask this of you. As it stands, we have an interest in seeing your empire grow. The horse lords are rising and they must be checked before they stream into the desert kingdoms. And I know you have gained the notice of your superiors. One of the general’s guards now, I hear?”

“Yes. Personal guard. And privy to his council sessions.”

“For now I shall only ask that you be my ear in his tent and my whisper in his ear. We desire him to rise and you will surely rise with him.” Nathan nodded. Kevrik smiled and rubbed the man’s belly.

“You’re a handsome one. I’ve enjoyed myself tonight as well.”

“I won’t forget it.” Nathan said with a laugh. “You have very nearly broken me.”

The group then untied the sweaty and exhausted youth. At first Nathan found that he could not move. But slowly his strength was returning to him. He sat up and sighed deeply. Kevrik was sitting on the bed cross legged and smiling at him.

“It is something else, isn’t it?” He asked and Nathan laughed and nodded. He spied Kevrik’s bare feet and could not resist reaching out to tickle them. He was delighted to hear his tormentor laugh. He grinned at the discovery of his ticklishness.

“Oh so we are not done then!” Kevrik said and Nathan immediately realized he had made a mistake. He yelped as the group of men all rushed forward. He tried to curl up and protect himself but they swarmed him and tickled his nude body from all directions. He was once again reduced to helpless laughter and still too weak to manage any manner of defense. They turned him over onto his stomach, pressing his body down against the bedding. They squeezed his bottom and Nathan discovered yet another area he didn’t realize a man could be ticklish in. His bottom was tickled and so were his sides. Fingers squeezed them just below his ribs and filled his body with the overwhelming urge to laugh. Fingertips were once again also dragging across his feet and within second he found himself back where he had been, laughing hard and long into the evening.

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back