• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Dangers of Tickling While Driving

theshire

2nd Level Orange Feather
Check this out:

Two Centralia residents were injured in a one car crash on U.S. 50 just west of the Shattuc Road Friday morning. Clinton County Sheriff's Deputies identify the two as 37-year-old Amy Alcorn and 28-year-old Natasha Simmons---both of Brookside Avenue. They were taken to St. Mary's/Good Samaritan Hospital in Centralia for treatment.

The two were passengers in a car driven by 26-year-old Amanda Anderson of South Main in Sandoval. Anderson was eastbound on U.S. 50 when she said a passenger tickled her, causing her to lose control. The car veered into the westbound lane and left the road. The car eventually ran into the roadside ditch and overturned several times.

Anderson and a four-year-old boy in the car----Nathan Simmons of Brookside Avenue in Centralia---escaped injury.

The wreck occurred just before ten Friday morning.

Don't say you haven't been warned!

Tickling someone whos driving is just plain crazy. now back to my fantasy of a car load of ticklish women. :veryhappy

This is why Drew & I have a no tickling the driver rule....other than at red lights. Of course, the driver can still tickle the passenger! :poke3:

A long time ago, I had a girlfriend that tickled me while I was driving. After I ran a red light and almost lost control, we figured that wasn't such a good idea.

From that point on, she would only tickle me in the car when we were parked and making out or when she was driving.

Be safe, don't tickle someone that is driving. But passengers are fair game.

One time when I was working at a Steel co. I was driving back from lunch with a secretary named "Mary", I have this experience somewhere, and I bet her that if she put her tan stockinged feet on my lap while I was driving I wouldn't tickle them. She put them on my lap and the first time I tickled them she laughed and all was o.k., but the second time I swirved and almost hit a phone pole, the third time we pulled into the co. parking lot and I almost ran into the fence. I know it was risky but if heard her laugh and saw her reaction, that's why I took the chance.

My wife and I have two rules about tickling:

Never tickle someone who is eating or drinking.
Never tickle the driver when the car is in motion.

Other than that, there are no limitations! :D

slap'n'ticklee said:
Mmm now you see why I tell you off on the few occasions you've made to get my knees and thighs whilst I was driving lol ;) :jester: :angel:

No, only at the traffic lights!

Let me broaden this a little. You should never clown around in any way at all in a moving vehicle, whether the behavior directly involves the driver or not. Two years ago, being driven from NEST to the train station, sitting in the back seat next to Tickleshotel, I emphatically did not make any attempt to tickle her. Neither of us was the driver, but I figured that any extraordinary activity in the car could distract the driver. The stakes of motorist safety are so high that a moving vehicle is the ultimate setting in which you don't play games or take chances. There's no such thing as perfect safety, and there's much we can't control, but that does not excuse us from trying our best with the things we can control.

i can do a lot of things in my car but if i was driving and someone tried to tickle me i would crash into something. but i love that elmo sign. too cute :)

Tickling the driver is a Darwin award in the making.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back