• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The day my gf could have become a foot model (and didn't due to her ticklishness)

TicklishPhobia

A few years ago, my now 23 years old girlfriend had an instagram page with foot contents. It was not a fetish profile, just a simple one with a lot of foot pics, since she likes foot play (her first boyfriend had a massive foot fetish) and gets a lot of compliments about her feet. If you're curious, she allowed me to post a single pic, that you'll find on my profile page. By the way, that instagram page is closed now, due to too much creepy and rude messages and requests she got and since some of her foot pics were stolen and published elsewhere without her permission. She tried to have them down without success, but that's another story.

Now, straight back to the day that page was on and she could have become a real foot model, besides the paid foot dates she already had through a website. She was dating an older guy, in his 40's while she was 21. Not a real love interest, but he kinda liked to offer her dinners and buy presents to enjoy her presence while with friends or whatever. This guy was not into foot fetish, but a real close friend of him was and even had a business partnership in foot modeling and videos. He noticed her feet soon, complimented and, after they knew each other better, he invited her to a couple of foot private meetings he organized. She says she went to them but only witnessed, without taking part to the actual play. Nothing creep, according to her. Just a random party in a big country house, where a few guys paid to spend their time with barefoot good looking girls around, drinking champagne and eventually move in a private room with one of them to play a little.

In her mind it was easy money, like for private foot dates she already had, so the guy scheduled her a sort of audition, to test if she actually felt comfortable with a complete stranger playing with her feet. She took a pedicure the day before, so on the audition day her feet look gorgeous and were super soft. My girlfriend recalls she was really nervous that day. As soon as her feet were in this guy's lap, she started squirming a bit on her sit for the anticipation and when his fingers made contact with her soles to massage them a little, she immediately started giggling. Basically she loves her feet touched and licked, even if it always tickles her, it's the only kind of tickling she enjoys. Plus it was not the first time at all she received such a treatment. But that day it tickled her more than usual, being her feet just pedicured and being her very nervous, two things that generally make her even more ticklish. The guy expected her to keep composure, so she apologized and tried to calm down. Without success. As his tongue stroked her soles, not to mention her toes, her giggling went even worse and she couldn't stop for the whole time, keeping apologizing with him for that. They stopped and tried a couple of times more after she took some deep breath but with the same results. They both agreed she was simply too ticklish for that.

This is the story of how my gf came close to become a foot model and didn't. For those who are curious to know more, feel free to write me.

Last edited:
Too bad it didn't work out because you say that she does like foot play. :D

A few years ago, my now 23 years old girlfriend had an instagram page with foot contents. It was not a fetish profile, just a simple one with a lot of foot pics, since she likes foot play (her first boyfriend had a massive foot fetish) and gets a lot of compliments about her feet. If you're curious, she allowed me to post a single pic, that you'll find on my profile page. By the way, that instagram page is closed now, due to too much creepy and rude messages and requests she got and since some of her foot pics were stolen and published elsewhere without her permission. She tried to have them down without success, but that's another story.

Now, straight back to the day that page was on and she could have become a foot model. She was dating an older guy, in his 40's while she was 21. Not a real love interest, but he kinda liked to offer her dinners and buy presents to enjoy her presence while with friends or whatever. This guy was not into foot fetish, but a real close friend of him was and even had a business partnership in foot modeling and videos. He noticed her feet soon, complimented and, after they knew each other better, he invited her to a couple of foot private meetings he organized. She says she went to them but only witnessed, without taking part to the actual play. Nothing creep, according to her. Just a random party in a big country house, where a few guys paid to spend their time with barefoot good looking girls around, drinking champagne and eventually move in a private room with one of them to play a little.

In her mind it was easy money, so the guy scheduled her a sort of audition, to test if she actually felt comfortable with a stranger playing with her feet. She took a pedicure the day before, so on the audition day her feet look gorgeous and were super soft. My girlfriend recalls she was really nervous that day. As soon as her feet were in this guy's lap, she started squirming a bit on her sit for the anticipation and when his fingers made contact with her soles to massage them a little, she immediately started giggling. Basically she loves her feet touched and licked, even if it always tickles her, it's the only kind of tickling she enjoys. But that day it tickled her more than usual, being her feet just pedicured and being her very nervous, two things that generally make her even more ticklish. The guy expected her to keep composure, so she apologized and tried to calm down. Without success. As his tongue stroked her soles, not to mention her toes, her giggling went even worse and she couldn't stop for the whole time, keeping apologizing with him for that. They stopped and tried a couple of times more after she took some deep breath but with the same results. They both agreed she was simply too ticklish for that.

This is the story of how my gf came close to become a foot model and didn't. For those who are curious to know more, feel free to write me.
Too bad she didnt become a foot model but to be honest, I would think that would be difficult for many women because so many are insanely ticklish on their feet regardless of age too. Is that one picture in your profile of her feet ? It is very nice. Can you describe her looks, (not asking for a photo, that is prvate ). Also can you tell us of a time you tickled her feet real good ? Is she ticklish all over like sides, knees, armpits etc ? Does she come from a family of ticklish females like sister(s), mom, aunt(s) etc. ? Thanks for your story.

Too bad she didnt become a foot model but to be honest, I would think that would be difficult for many women because so many are insanely ticklish on their feet regardless of age too. Is that one picture in your profile of her feet ? It is very nice. Can you describe her looks, (not asking for a photo, that is prvate ). Also can you tell us of a time you tickled her feet real good ? Is she ticklish all over like sides, knees, armpits etc ? Does she come from a family of ticklish females like sister(s), mom, aunt(s) etc. ? Thanks for your story.

You have a private message ;)

Is it not super frustrating for you, knowing she's so ticklish but can't go full bore?

Is it not super frustrating for you, knowing she's so ticklish but can't go full bore?

The answer is easy. We're both into foot play, a lot. And as you can read, foot worship tickles her in the cutest way. That said, there is a little space for something more intense at times, when I set a non laughing rule for her during foot worship. Easy way to earn a tickle penalty ;)

What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back