• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Deputy and The Outlaw: Retribution Part 10 (F/F)

primetime

Verified
Ok fans, time for another chapter in this epic series that will end the "Phase 3" portion of Deputy's Universe! WEe are just about halfway through. Thank you for your patience and your dedication reading this entire saga. It is the kind of story where you can totally get wrapped up and involved in as it is not just a "quick" tickle scene. This is a movie in a sense. Now we are moving closer to the epic confrontation. The moment we all have been waiting for. So get ready because we are soon entering that conflict phase of the series. This chapter is the "playful, sensual" style tickling. The calm before the storm so to speak. I hope you enjoy this chapter! It will be fun, and I will admit, has some good eroticism in it. Your comments are most welcomed!

PART 10

Becky really started to get louder in her laughter as she felt those fingers on her sole and now, they were getting closer to the base of her long toes. The tickling sensations only started to increase, and it was still a very surreal moment that she was being tickled in the first place. When Kylie asked her to play poker, the last thing she expected to happen was to endure tickle torture on the bottoms of her feet. The way Kylie was playing with her made her wonder if she liked tickling others. If that was the case, she knew she better start winning hands at poker, or she would continue to be tickled! “Mercy!! Ya have to give me mercy! Hahahahahaha” she laughed as the fingers now touched the undersides of her toes.

Kylie continued to laugh as she heard that sweet laughter coming from Becky. She could see those long toes curling in defense, so she moved her fingers right back down the sole. She did a quick skitter of her fingers over the ball of the foot and then moved right back into the arch. She could feel the foot trying to get itself free and then she decided to finish this first tickle assault of the foot by scraping her nails right near the instep. That really drove Becky wild, and the poor woman started to scream. That was when she decided to stop, or she could have hotel staff come in to investigate. “Hehehe I love your laugh. You are so cute!” she teased.

Becky felt relief as the tickling stopped. She was slumped in her chair, and she wiped some perspiration from her forehead as the tickling started to get more intense. When she felt the nails on her skin, that was when she lost it. Her feet were always a ticklish weakness and now Kylie knew of it. She looked over at her and saw that mischievous grin on her face. Now she wondered if she could still win this poker game. Because if she didn’t, she was going to keep getting tickled. “Why do ya want to tickle muh poor feet? What did they ever do to ya?” she wheezed.

“I like ticklish feet. Hehehe I love listening to you laugh and squirm around like a worm on a fish hook! Why Becky Lockhart, are your big feet a weakness for you?” Kylie teased and then wiggled the left big toe between her fingers. She really did like these feet, and she was very happy she was playing with them. But she also wanted to see more of Becky’s body, and now she wondered if she could get away with getting her naked inside this hotel lounge room. She figured that because the mission the next day was very dangerous, she might as well create a very happy memory the night before.

“Yeah….muh feet…well, they are really ticklish. It makes me….weak sometimes.” Becky admitted. She felt so embarrassed admitting that to this new friend. She remembered how humble she was after Peggy tickled her, and especially when she was captured and tormented by Sabrina and Babs. She looked over at Kylie again and saw how happy she looked. She even saw her fingers on her left big toe. That got her a little nervous as her toes were also a big weakness.

“Awww….don’t be ashamed! Lots of women have very ticklish feet, so it is a well-known weakness. My fellow maid at the Wellington mansion, well, she has some REALLY ticklish feet. Hehehe” Kylie laughed. She then thought about the times when she tickled Vera Sharples’ feet on many occasions. She did love her little sex toy and loved tickling her. She wondered if she could get Becky and Vera together and then tickle them at the same time. She would love to tickle these big feet of Becky’s, and then the small feet of Vera. Four helpless feet, squirming and writhing around as her fingers played with them. She felt her wetness between her legs grow as she thought about that moment. She did remember Phoebe telling the group they were all invited to the Wellington mansion after the mission was over and perhaps that was when she could do this fantasy!

“Yeah, ya do have a point. Do ya have ticklish feet?” Becky asked. She hoped that Kylie would say yes for two reasons. One was to not feel alone and weak by being the only one in this room with ticklish feet and the second reason was to get potential revenge!

“Hehehe Maybe….maybe not. You won’t find out. Unless you win at poker, right?” Kylie teased, then lifted her right eyebrow at Becky. She hoped Becky would challenge her and then she could start really playing with this woman’s body.

Becky felt a surge of energy in her body as she heard that Kylie might have ticklish feet. She did have some revenge against Babs by tickling her feet, and it was a lot of fun. That would be such a great moment if she could tickle Kylie’s feet and make her pay for embarrassing her at this moment. She felt her confidence growing again and slapped her hand on the table. “Yeah, I think I will get ya back! Let’s play!” she said with a very strong tone.

Kylie loved the fact that Becky was excited again. She took another glance at the soles of those feet in her lap and felt her nipples throb for a moment. She couldn’t wait to tickle them again, but now she had visions of getting that shirt off of her and then the jeans. She handed out the cards and they played the next hand. She could see how Becky was really trying to concentrate on what she was doing, and her eyes looked back at those feet. They really were adorable feet, so she decided to softly run her fingertips up and down the length of the soles. Nothing too hard, just very light touching to distract her friend.

Becky gasped and looked up at Kylie. She was holding her cards when she felt those soft touches on the bottoms of her feet. That made her pause because it slightly tickled, but it also sent another sensation through her body. She felt arousal. That was something she discovered from her previous experiences when another woman played with her feet. A very soft touch would turn her on a lot. Her eyes went wide, and she knew she had to make Kylie stop, or she was going to be very turned on. “K-K-Kylie…um, why are ya touchin’ muh feet like that?” she asked.

Kylie noticed that reaction from Becky and was curious about it. She noticed that Becky wasn’t moving her feet away and she did not hear a giggle. The way she was behaving, this kind of touch was doing something to her. Her curiosity was now growing, and she wondered if Becky liked having her feet stroked. “Well, after I tickled these big feet of yours, I figured I would treat them nicely as we play. Do you like it?” she asked with a knowing glance.

Becky’s throat went dry as she heard the question. She could not tell Kylie what that kind of touch would do to her, or it would keep happening. She swallowed hard and then tried to keep her composure. “Ya already tickled muh poor feet. I am tryin’ to win this hand and well…that is distractin’ me…” she told her.

“Fair enough….I think you like it though, but I will stop. For now…..” Kylie told her. She really was curious about that reaction and wondered if she should focus on that touch. It seemed to really unnerve Becky and she felt her own arousal growing.

Becky breathed a sigh of relief to herself as she felt the fingers leaving her feet. She knew she was in a precarious position and if she didn’t win this hand, her feet were surely going to be tickled and teased some more. She needed to win this hand to get her boots and socks back on. Having her feet naked, then tickled and then lightly stroked, made her feel so helpless and vulnerable. It was also getting her body excited, and she did not want to become submissive to this friend. She then looked at her toes and wiggled them. She told herself she needed to win this hand to save her piggies! She then put down her hand of cards and hoped it was a winning hand.

Kylie saw Becky drop her cards and noticed she had a strong hand. She looked at the toes on Becky’s feet again and then looked up. She then dropped her hand and once again, she won! She felt really excited, and she clapped her hands. It was time for more fun with Becky! “Looks like I win again. Tell me, is this your first time playing? Hahaha” she taunted.

Becky saw the cards on the table and saw that she lost again. Now she was starting to get very worried. She knew Kylie was going to do something to her, most likely on her bare feet. She gulped, then covered her face with her hands. She felt really nervous and hoped this wouldn’t last too long. “What are ya gonna do to me now?” she muttered.

Kylie loved that reaction and knew she was getting the better of poor Becky. She wanted to take her shirt but figured that would be the next hand. Right now, she wanted to explore playing with these wonderful feet. “Well, I will play with your feet again. Hehehe this time, I will touch them for two minutes. In fact, I want you to count to 120 seconds as I touch your feet. Keep them still for me….” she instructed.

Becky felt horrible about losing and now she had to participate in her own embarrassment. She felt the fingers touching her feet again, and that very soft touch began again. The touch was very soft, and it felt really nice. She started to count and felt humiliated. The way those fingers went over the balls of her feet gave her chills. Then the fingers moved into her arches, and she felt that tingle between her legs. She tried to focus on just counting, but the way the touches felt, she started to get aroused. She didn’t know how to get out of this predicament. She looked at Kylie’s face and saw her staring right back at her. She wondered if she knew what these touches were doing to her. Did she know that she was getting turned on? She really hoped she didn’t because that would be completely embarrassing. “ 38…..39….40….” she continued to count.

Kylie loved this moment. She loved how soft and tender the feet were and she could see this light stroking was really having an effect on Becky. She wondered if the cute young lady was perhaps getting excited about her feet being touched. She really hoped that would happen because then it would get her ready to be sexually pleased a little later. She was really starting to get into this and then heard a slight giggle as her fingers lightly stroked the undersides of those wonderful toes. “What’s the matter? Toes are a bit ticklish, huh?” she teased.

“Y-Yes…hehehe please, ya got to be hehehe careful with muh toes….53….54….hehehehe muh toes…” Becky giggled as she still tried to count. She was happy that she was halfway through her count and then her feet could stop being touched. She felt her nipples stiffening as the fingers were now stroking over the balls of the feet. What made everything worse was Kylie was touching both of her feet at the same time. Having both feet stimulated together only drove her sexual desires higher. She had no idea if Kylie would play with another girl, and she was still trying to comprehend her own sexuality. She had some experiences with women within the last 7 months, and now she was hoping that she wouldn’t become sexually submissive to Kylie. She then felt the soft touches near her insteps and then back to the center of her arches and she couldn’t help herself. “65….oooh….sixty…oooh six….” she moaned.

Kylie really got horny as she heard those soft moans as her fingers continued to tease those arches. This was getting better and better with each passing moment. She knew Becky must have been getting horny and she had to take advantage of this moment. She decided the next time she won; she was going to take that shirt off. She also knew she had to keep winning otherwise Becky might use her victories to put her clothes back on. She was in a great position to seduce her, and she couldn’t stop now. Her fingers moved to the heels and noticed the feet trembling. This sexy apprentice was responsive everywhere on her feet! “Such cute feet…..” she teased.

Becky felt herself getting really horny as the soft foot stroking continued to dominate her soul. She still kept counting and finally reached number one hundred. The fingers on the bottom of her feet slowed down and she felt her nipples really starting to throb. She looked at Kylie’s face once again and saw her smiling as she stared at her feet. She wondered if Kylie liked touching her feet a little too much. Finally, she arrived at the final number and really hoped she could stop being teased. “120….ooooh…I made it.” she moaned.

Kylie looked up at Becky’s face and could see how red it was, probably from embarrassment. She loved the fact that softly stroking these feet seemed to get Becky a little hot under the collar. She then gently patted the tops of the feet and grinned. “Such sensitive feet you have. I know your weakness now. Ticklish feet….hehehe” she teased.

Becky lowered her head for a moment as she heard Kylie’s words. It was true. Her weakness was her feet and now this woman was going to probably keep exploiting it. She wanted to pull her feet away, but they were still playing the game. “Why do ya like touching muh feet so much?” she asked.

“Hehehe because they are adorable. Hmmmm…. I may have to keep your feet. Hahaha And don’t be shy, you like it when I am touching them, don’t you? I can see you getting a little excited over there.” Kylie teased. She then licked her lips as she saw that look of shock on Becky’s face. She knew she had her right where she wanted and now, she really wanted to play this next hand.

“I….I….I don’t want muh feet touched anymore. It is embarrassin’ me….” Becky responded softly. She put her hands over her face, trying to hide her shame.

“Awww….don’t feel bad, Becky. You have really nice feet, and they need to be touched. Maybe I will kiss them next time. Hehehehe Are you ready for the next hand?” Kylie said, then winked at her friend.

Becky shivered as she heard Kylie’s teasing voice and now it was time to play again. She started to feel the pressure again because she knew Kylie was going to do more things to her feet if she lost again. She knew she had to win, so she could put her boots and socks on again and protect her very vulnerable feet. She nodded her head and saw the cards being dealt to her. She felt her pulse racing as she scooped up her cards and hoped she had a strong hand. She was also aware that Kylie was good at bluffing. Her eyes looked at Kylie’s face and there was zero expression on it. Becky got worried because Kylie had a really good poker face. Her own eyes then looked at her wiggling toes and knew she had to protect them. She gathered some new cards, as did Kylie and now it was time to show her hand. “Ok…do ya want to fold?” she asked with hope in her voice.

Kylie could see how nervous Becky was and she felt really excited. She then looked at her hand and then right back at Becky. “No….I am not folding. But I suggest you do. Because when I win this round, you are going to lose another article of clothing. Hehehehe” she told her, trying to play mind games.

Becky felt a streak of fear go through her body and mind when she heard Kylie’s threat. She wanted to remove another article of clothing? What was this woman up to? She felt her mouth go dry and she tried her best to swallow. She looked back at her hand and suddenly she started to lose confidence in it. If she lost this hand, then she would lose more clothing! “I-I have 4 of a kind…” she said, hoping that was good enough to win.

“Ooooh….that is a really good hand. Hmmmm….” Kylie responded as she looked at her cards. She felt her heart beating faster as she was either going to take Becky’s shirt, or perhaps Becky would take those sweet, tender feet away from her. She then dropped her cards onto the table and then grinned. “Straight flush. I win again!” she grinned.

Becky’s eyes popped open as she saw Kylie’s cards. She had lost again and knew she was about to have something removed from her. She started to feel really embarrassed because she was now losing hands a lot. She only won one round, but since then, she kept losing. Her sensitive feet were played with and now she had no idea what was about to happen next. She started to wonder if she should quit, or she could wind up completely naked. She then looked up and saw a smirking Kylie. “What are ya gonna take from me?” she asked.

Kylie rubbed her hands slowly as she wanted to savor this moment. She saw that look of defeat in Becky’s eyes and knew the poor woman was done for. She figured if she could get one more round in, she could at least get Becky in her underwear. Right now, it was time for her to lose her shirt! “Ok Becky, seeing that you lost again, how about you give me your shirt? Hehehe” she grinned.

Becky gasped in surprise as she heard she had to take off her shirt. She was stunned that this woman was trying to get her to lose all her clothes. She did lose this hand and she had to follow the rules, but she got really shy at this moment. She looked at Kylie who had a look of anxiety on her face. Becky started to wonder if this woman wanted to do more than just beat her at poker. “Ya want me to take off muh shirt? Why?” she asked.

Kylie licked her lips and was really starting to get excited. She heard that nervousness in Becky’s voice and now it was time to have some fun. She started to crave the apprentice and have some fun with her body. “Because… I want to take all of your clothes. Hehehe You should get more comfortable. We will be going to bed soon. Now, take off your shirt and give it to me. Or do I have to tickle these feet of yours for 10 minutes instead?” she threatened.

Becky’s jaw dropped when she heard the conditions. She definitely did not want her feet tickled, so she started to unbutton her red and black checkered flannel shirt. She felt really shy, even though she knew Kylie was a friend. It was definitely not like Peggy, or the outlaws stripping her, this seemed similar to what her friend Sue Ann did to her. The shirt became undone, and she slowly removed it off her body. Now she was in her bra, and she tossed her shirt over to Kylie. She then covered her chest with her arms, and she continued to blush. “Ya have muh shirt now….” she said softly.

Kylie caught Becky’s shirt and felt great inside. She then put the shirt down on top of the empty boots and looked over at Becky. She loved how shy she looked, and she got even more excited. She saw how nice the skin of her arms and chest area looked and she licked her lips. She then glanced down and loved the sight of those barefeet still in her lap. She felt herself getting wet and now it was time to try and get this to the next level. She wanted to play with Becky sexually, and her excitement grew. “So, ready for the next hand?” she asked.

“I-I don’t know. I am losing muh clothes. I don’t think I’m gonna win..” Becky said meekly. She figured it was probably better to stop right now, or she was going to end up completely naked. She looked up at Kylie and saw how excited she looked. It was as though she was a helpless sheep, and a wolf was about to devour her. “Are ya tryin’ to get me nekkid?” she asked.

“Awww…someone is getting shy. I think you would look amazing naked. How about this? One more hand. If you win, you get all your clothes back. If you lose, I take your jeans and I get to play with you.” Kylie told her. She had a look of dominance on her face and wanted to put it all on the line right now. She wanted to touch Becky in certain places and her lust tore right through her entire body. Just like she dominated Vera sexually, it was time to dominate Becky.

Becky was absolutely stunned. This woman offered one more hand. There was a lot on the line and if she lost, she would be in her underwear. She also shivered when she heard that Kylie wanted to play with her. She wasn’t sure what that meant, but it probably wouldn’t be good for her. But if she won, she would get all her clothes back and she would be able to go back to her room without being naked. She gulped as she knew what she had to do. “Oh….ok. I guess I have no choice. I want muh clothes back…” she told her.

“That’s right. I have your boots, your socks and your shirt. I don’t think you want to walk through the hotel without any of those items. You might get your cute feet dirty too.” Kylie teased, then did a quick scrabble of her fingers up the right sole. She loved the cute ticklish squeal and then looked at Becky. She loved how innocent she looked right now, and the thought of what she wanted to do to her got her adrenaline flowing. She then took the deck of cards and started to shuffle them. “Poor Becky….she is going to lose her clothes. But, I think you will still enjoy yourself after I am done playing with you.” she told her.

Becky was stunned at this moment. She had no idea what Kylie was up to, but she knew she had to win this hand. If she didn’t, then she could wind up nearly naked! Her breathing got heavy as she saw the cards being shuffled. Then she saw them being drawn and this was the moment. This was the moment that she had to prevail to save her dignity. She picked up her cards and she started to sweat a little. Her eyes looked over at Kylie and she still had that smirk on her face. She wiped her forehead as she could feel herself starting to perspire. She felt she had a good hand, but still felt extremely nervous. She dropped a few cards and picked up some others. She saw Kylie do the same. Becky then looked at her hand and felt she had a winning combination. Her heart was thumping out of her chest as the moment of truth had arrived. Her eyes looked at Kylie and saw that confident look. She hoped the woman was bluffing that confidence and now her dignity was on the line. She even looked at her long toes peeking up from the other side of the table as her barefeet were still resting in Kylie’s lap. She closed her eyes for a moment and took a deep breath. She placed her cards down and smiled. “Full house. Read them and weep…..” she said, really hoping she won.

“Full house. Nice job. I know you want your clothes back. I really do like playing with these big, soft feet of yours. I can see you have some very soft skin, and it would be an absolute honor to touch you in really special places. You did good today my friend. This was a lot of fun and I want to let you know I enjoyed playing with you. I know you will be happy right now with your full house but…..” Kylie began. She felt excitement in her body and then she slapped her cards down on the table and she raised her arms in the air in victory. She let out a loud whooping sound because she was going to truly enjoy what was going to happen next. “But when you have a Royal flush like I do, it means you LOSE!!! Hahahahaha Now give me those jeans!” she declared.

Becky was in stunned silence as she saw Kylie’s cards. She lost again and now she was going to suffer more indignity. She felt ashamed and wondered how it all went wrong. She was such a proud poker player and would often beat her family and friends back in Sticksville. Now, she was beaten by a woman that was a maid for Phoebe Wellington. This same woman had removed her boots and her socks, then tickled her feet. She also had her feet softly played with which only made her horny. Then she lost her shirt and because she lost this final hand, she was going to lose her jeans! She had no idea what was going to happen to her after she gave up her jeans, but she was going to find out soon. “I-I can’t believe I lost…” she murmured.

“Yes, you did lose! Haha Now, be a good sport and give me those jeans of yours.” Kylie commanded. She was really excited about this moment as she was really going to have some fun with Becky’s body. She looked down and saw those wonderful feet disappear from her lap and go under the table. She then looked up and saw Becky now standing. She could tell the young woman was really embarrassed at the moment and loved watching her unbutton those jeans. It was going to be mere moments before she had all of Becky’s clothes. She figured that she wouldn’t have her strip completely naked, in case someone came into this room. If they had been inside the hotel room where she stayed, then Becky would definitely be completely naked. Her eyes grew large with excitement as she saw the jeans come off those nice wide hips and soon, fall down the legs. This was getting better by the moment.

Becky didn’t know how to feel at the moment. She was nearly naked to a woman she just met earlier today. She then took the jeans off her feet and tossed them over to Kylie. She really didn’t want to do it, but she was a woman of her word and that was the rules of the game. The loser of the round had to do what the winner said. She stood there in her bra and underwear and wondered what was about to happen next. “Ok, ya have muh clothes. Now what will ya do to me?” she asked.

“How about you go over to that couch? I have a little treat for the both of us….” Kylie told her. She had a very nice idea that would be fun to try. She wished she could get Becky completely naked, but what she had in mind would do just as well. She figured this would be a good time to make Becky feel really good and she would also enjoy it a lot. She started to have a crush on that young lady and figured when they returned to the Wellington mansion, she was going to have sex with her and Vera.

Becky turned her head and saw the couch. She was curious about what Kylie wanted to do, and she turned towards it. As she turned, her foot caught the table leg and prevented her from going forward. It also made her lose her balance and she went flying forward! “AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!” she screamed as she tumbled to the ground.

Kylie was stunned when she saw Becky flying forward and onto the ground. It appeared her friend managed to trip herself and she got up quickly from the table. She wanted to make sure she was ok and didn’t hurt herself. She saw Becky lying on the floor, her big feet flopping in the air as the knees were bent and she heard a slight groan. “Are you ok????” she called out as she knelt down and placed her hand on Becky’s left shoulder gently.

Becky really felt embarrassed as her clumsiness got her once again. Now she was in her undergarments and lying on the floor. This was such a humiliating moment. She lost in poker; she lost her clothes and now she lost more of her dignity as she fell to the floor by her own feet. She slowly started to get to her knees, and she felt so ashamed. “Yeah, I’m alright…” she said in a very quiet voice.

“You have to be careful, sweetie! Here, let me help you up.” Kylie told her and then helped Becky get back to her feet. She knew Becky must have felt so embarrassed at the moment and even though she was about to play with her, she didn’t want her to get hurt. She helped guide her over to the couch and then she sat her down. Then she sat next to her on the left hand side. “Are you ok? You looked a bit clumsy there.” she told her, then placed her right hand on Becky’s left knee.

“Yeah, I’m ok. I just feel really silly right now.” Becky responded. She did like that Kylie was comforting in the moment, even though the same woman had her nearly strip herself naked. She looked over at Kylie and wondered what was about to happen next. “What happens now?” she asked.

Kylie was pleased that Becky seemed ok and didn’t get injured after tripping on the table leg and then falling to the floor. Now it was time for her fun! She thought if Becky felt humiliated right now, then this next instruction was not going to help at all. “Ok, lay your body down over my lap. Put your head over there….” she instructed.

Becky had no idea what Kylie was up to, but a wager was a wager. She wondered how she was going to be played with and then she carefully laid herself over the lap where her hips were on the lap and her chest rested on the couch. Because the couch wasn’t very long, her knees were bent, and her legs pressed against the armrest. This forced her barefeet to stick up in the air, the soles upturned. She realized her ass was sticking up and wondered just what this young woman had in mind. “Um, what are ya gonna do to me?” she asked nervously.

Kylie loved the position Becky was in at the moment. She saw that shapely ass sticking right up in her lap and when she turned her head to the right, she could see the bottoms of those bigger feet. She then turned to her left and could see Becky’s back and now she had her in a good position. She wanted to play with this woman’s body and now it was time to start. She softly ran her left hand across the smooth skin of the back, and she felt the goosebumps forming already. “You just lay there and relax, beautiful Becky. I am going to take really good care of you. You have such soft skin….” she said, with her lust growing by the second.

Becky felt that hand caressing her back and that sent goosebumps across her body. The hand felt nice, but she also felt really sensitive as well. It was such a weird moment as she was on this woman’s lap and now, she was touching her. She started to wonder if Kylie had a crush on her, and just wanted to touch her. This was getting eerily similar to that night she had with her friend Sue Ann. Sue Ann really wanted to keep touching her and that led her to her very first lesbian experience. She started to wonder if Kylie was going to do the same thing. She didn’t know if she should stop her or let her keep going. She felt so confused at the moment, but she didn’t know what else to do. Then she felt a twinge of a tickle sensation flowing through her body and that made her tense her back up. “W-What are ya doing to muh back?” she asked.

Kylie could feel Becky’s back tense up and she loved the fact this woman was ticklish elsewhere. She really wanted to tickle her and drive her wild. She continued to run her fingers across the back, moving right from the base of the neck and down the spine between the shoulder blades. She could feel Becky’s body starting to squirm on her lap and that only fueled her desire even more. The fingers made it down the path of the spine and when she made it to the small of the back, she started to hear some giggles. That delighted her because she really wanted to tickle this woman but do it seductively. “Something the matter? I hear you giggling over there….” she cooed.

Becky felt those fingers on the small of her back and it drove her absolutely wild. The ticklish feeling began to feel really intense, and she let a giggle out. She already had her feet tickled by Kylie; she didn’t want to the rest of her body to be tickled either. “N-N-N-Nothing……” she tried to say as she tried to hold in her giggles.

“Are you sure? You sure seem……jumpy when my fingers stroke riiiiiiiiiiiiggggggghhhhht here!” Kylie teased as her fingers made a circular motion right on the small of the back. She felt Becky’s hips starting to writhe and when she glanced over to her right, she could see the feet shaking in the air and the cute toes were clenching. Just having this obviously ticklish woman in her lap really got her purring and she wanted to just keep playing with her. “If I didn’t know any better, I would think you are really ticklish on your back.” she teased.

Becky gritted her teeth as those fingers made those circles on her spine, on the small of her back. The sensations were getting stronger, and she felt her body flinching and jerking around. She hoped Kylie wasn’t trying to tickle her on purpose because she was about to lose it. “N-N-N-Noooooooo I’m ok….” she said, doing everything she could to not laugh.

“Oh, ok. Hehehe because you are in such a vulnerable position and if I find out you’re ticklish here, I might be tempted to drive you absolutely wild. Hehehe” Kylie teased. She continued to stroke and circle her fingers on that area of the back. She then moved her fingers closer to the edge of the underwear and once it got there, she started to lightly stroke along the underwear line, and she saw the ass cheeks clench. That really amused her because poor Becky was definitely sensitive there. “How does that feel? Does it……tickle?” she teased.

Becky’s eyes were starting to water as she did her best not to explode into laughter. Those fingers now tickling along her underwear line drove her absolutely insane and now the giggles really started to come out. Her body really started to writhe around and then the fingers went along that line and then onto her sides. Her arms immediately clamped to her sides and then giggles kept coming out. “Hehehe Kylie! That tickles meeeeee!!!” she giggled.

“Oh, so you ARE ticklish! I like that. Hehehe” Kylie teased. Since the arms were now clamped to the sides, she then went back to tickling all over the back area. She loved the way Becky was now flopping around like a fish out of water. She loved how soft the skin was and she had her victim right where she wanted her. She then took the tips of her index and middle fingers on her right hand and slowly stroked them right down the entire length of the spine. She saw Becky now lifting her body up with her arms on the couch and she heard such a delightful giggle.

“HEHEHEHEHEHEHE THAT TICKLES BADLY!!!” Becky called out as she felt that agonizing ticklish sensation on her back. She then collapsed back onto her belly on the couch and started to laugh. She never knew how ticklish her back was and that drove her absolutely wild. The fingers did not stop stroking her spine and now she was starting to get desperate. It appeared that this young maid was trying to tickle torture her. “Hehehehe Kylie, please!!!” she laughed.

“Please what? This is so much fun! You have some wonderful ticklish feet, and now your back is amazing! I could touch it all night long. Tickle tickle!” Kyl teased, then started to stroke her fingers a little faster. Now Becky was writhing a bit more and she loved hearing those ticklish giggles. She was aware she couldn’t go all out, or someone would come into this room and see the both of them in a compromising position. That thought made her slow down her stroking and give the poor woman a break from the tickling. She then used the palm of her left hand to caress the back, trying to dilute the ticklish feelings.

Becky started to cough a little as the tickling finally stopped. She felt a sense of relief in her body and also could feel the hand softly caressing her back. It felt nice, but she wondered why Kylie wanted to tickle her so much. It felt like such great torture, and she was already feeling really sensitive. “Why do ya want to tickle me so much? I’m really ticklish.” she asked.

“I love how ticklish you are. I love the way your body moves when I touch you. Tickling your feet was the best experience ever. Now, I want to play with more of your body. Let’s look at it this way. Tomorrow, we will be on a very dangerous mission, confronting some very dangerous women. There is a lot of tension, right? Well, tickling you will help relieve the tension. I want you loose and ready for tomorrow.” Kylie told her. That explanation was partly accurate, as she did want Becky to be relaxed for the mission the next day, but she also wanted to sexually seduce her as well. Her eyes looked at the ass again and couldn’t wait to touch it. She then looked over at those feet that were in the air and figured that would be her next target. She really liked playing with the feet, and wanted to also get her friend aroused, so she could touch her somewhere else.

“I’m so ticklish…..I appreciate ya trying to help me relax, but muh poor body can’t take the ticklin’.” Becky told her. She felt very tense and wondered if she was going to get tickled again. It was thoughtful if that was the reason for all the tickling, but she still wanted it to stop. Then she felt her left ankle getting grabbed and her foot being pulled down until her heel rested on her rear end. “Hey, what are ya doin’ back there?” she asked.

“I am about to have some fun with your feet again. Hehehe since you don’t want me tickling your back, I figured I would tickle this big ol’ foot of yours instead.” Kylie told her. She held onto the ankle with her right hand, and then used the tips of her fingers to scrabble up and down the tender sole. Not too hard, but hard enough to force Becky to start squirming and giggling. She saw and felt the foot flexing around and her fingers just loved the feeling of that soft and tender skin. She kept her fingers on the arch because with the foot flailing around, going after those ticklish toes would be more of a challenge. “I love how ticklish you are right here…” she said as her fingers continued to attack the arch.

Becky continued to giggle and then she started to pound her fist onto the couch. Her foot felt trapped and even with her moving her foot around, those fingers stayed on her sensitive arch, and she just couldn’t help but laugh. It was still such a surreal feeling knowing that she could have her feet tickled as a way to subdue her. Even Deputy Darby tickled her feet during a training exercise. She really hoped that she wouldn’t get captured by Babs and Sabrina again during the next day or she could be going through all of this again. She then clamped her hands over her mouth as she felt a really strong ticklish sensation tearing through her body when she felt nails now touching her arch and on her instep.

Kylie couldn’t help but laugh when she saw that reaction by Becky. She loved the way this red headed woman put her hands over her mouth as she used her nails on that very delicate arch. She just loved being in this moment and tickling these big feet. The more she tickled, the more Becky would squirm and that would make her move her ass even more. Her eyes then looked at that ass and she started to have thoughts on what she was going to do it. With Becky on her stomach, she figured she wouldn’t be able to go after the stomach and ribs, but she definitely was going to go after the ass. She even thought that she would touch Becky between her legs too. The thought of giving her an orgasm filled her mind and it would be a wonderful way to begin her dominance over her. She then looked over at that helpless foot again and then looked at the other one. She knew she had to play with that one soon as well.

Becky just could not stop laughing as she felt those fingers tickling her arch and her instep. She covered her mouth as she felt as though she would wake up all of Mexico with the tickling she was receiving. She did realize she wasn’t tied down, but for some reason, she remained in position. Maybe it was because she knew she had to do this as she lost the poker game. Maybe she didn’t want to make Kylie upset. She had no idea, but the foot tickling was driving her crazy. She then felt her left ankle go free and felt a sense of relief. It was short lived because she felt her right ankle getting grabbed and her foot was now being brought to her rear end. That sent a lot of ticklish fear through her body and then she felt it! She felt the fingers touching her arch again and she started to squirm once again. “Hehehehe why do ya keep ticklin’ muh feet?” she laughed.

“I like your feet. They are so ticklish! They also feel very soft, and they are so big. I like your big feet, Becky Lockhart! Unless you want me to tickle you elsewhere…” Kylie teased. She continued to stroke her fingers all over the foot, moving from the arch to the ball of the foot and then zipped them down to the heel, only to slowly slide into the arch again. Becky’s laughter was getting stronger. The foot continued to move around, and she looked at those toes wiggling and scrunching. She had to time it right, but she wanted to play with those toes. “I think you should open those toes of yours…” she teased.

Becky heard that threat and knew she could not let Kylie tickle her toes. That would be too much, and she would wake up the entire hotel if she did. The fingers on her sole were already driving her mad and she was really starting to buck her hips and writhe her body like a worm. When the fingers went into her arch, she felt this very strong ticklish jolt tearing through her and she clamped her hands over her mouth tighter to prevent a very loud scream. Then she felt the fingers stop and before she could take a breath, she felt a smack on her rear end. That stunned her and then it happened again. “Hey! Are ya spanking muh butt?” she asked in shock.

Kylie figured the best way to get Becky to open her toes on either foot was to cause a distraction. She loved how the ass looked and wanted to smack it. She didn’t hit it too hard, but enough to get Becky to feel it. Once she did the second smack, she saw the toes on both feet opened up and went after the right foot since she was still holding that ankle. She quickly moved her fingers between the toes and started to wriggle them there. “Got them!” she exclaimed.

Becky felt a very large and intense ticklish shockwave ripping through her body and she quickly slapped her palms over her mouth and let out a loud, but muffled, scream. The sheer intensity really drove her wild and those fingers were driving her crazy. She started to really move her body around and now she was desperate. She started to lift herself up as she had to get away from this foot tickling or she was going to completely lose it. “Ya got to stop ticklin’ muh feet hahahahahahaha!” she laughed.

Kylie removed her fingers from the toes and laughed as she heard Becky’s desperate laughter. She also realized that she couldn’t make this woman scream, or they would get caught by someone. It was still an entertaining moment as poor Becky was losing it. She now knew just how horribly ticklish the toes were and was going to save that for later. Now she really wanted to get Becky in a compromising position back at the Wellington mansion and have her way with her feet. That way she could probably gag her and make her laugh her pretty head off. She then released the ankle and saw both feet move back towards the armrest, the knees still bent, so the soles were still in the air. “Awww poor Becky. You have some really ticklish toes, don’t you?” she cooed as she then softly rubbed the surface of the underwear covered rear end.

Becky collapsed back onto the couch as she felt her feet were finally free. She sucked in some air as she laid her head on the couch. The soft rubbing of her rear end did feel nice, and she wondered if she could finally go free. “That really tickled me….Muh feet are too ticklish…” she panted.

“I can see. Hehehehe But I am not done with you yet. In fact, I am curious about something…” Kylie said in a teasing voice. She looked at Becky’s body and she loved rubbing this rear end. Now it was time to test her friend and make her feel really good. She remembered the light foot stroking from earlier and how it aroused Becky, but now she wanted to try a different place. Now that Becky was resting comfortably on her stomach on the couch, she then placed her hands on the ass. She then lifted the edge of the underwear up slightly with her right hand, then slipped her left hand inside the underwear and touched the naked ass! A sexual thrill tore through her body as she could feel just how soft the skin on the ass felt. It was also very smooth and had a firmness to it. This apprentice was definitely a field worker of some kind as the ass muscles were firm, yet very soft. “Oooh!! You have a very nice ass, Becky.” she whispered.

Becky’s eyes popped wide open as she felt that hand now touching and caressing her naked ass. She tried to turn around, but Kylie prevented her from doing so. She didn’t know what to say as she was speechless by this move. Was Kylie trying to get fresh with her? She continued to feel the hand touching her ass and she felt a tingle in her body. She had no idea where this was all headed, but she had to say something. “Why….why are ya….touching muh butt?” she asked.

“Because… I want to play with it. I really like it….” Kylie cooed back. She was really enjoying the dominance she had over Becky. Now her lust was rising to a fever pitch, and she started to envision this woman along with Vera. She wanted to dominate them both at the same time. She figured she could have Vera sucking on Becky’s toes, while she played with all the sexual areas. She felt her nipples starting to throb and she wanted to really push some boundaries. She then started to pull down the underwear with her right hand, exposing more of the ass flesh. She could see more of the cheeks being exposed and she really wanted to touch Becky.

Becky was stunned. She felt her underwear being pulled down and she felt helpless. This was turning into a sexual moment, and she didn’t know whether to fight her way out of this, or just enjoy the ride. She had no idea why she just didn’t turn around and demand that Kylie stop touching her like this. She did think Kylie was attractive, but never in her wildest dreams did she imagine this happening to her with a woman she just met. She felt so helpless as though she was tied up. “Muh butt…what are ya gonna do to muh butt?” she asked, afraid of what the answer would be.

“Hehehe I am gonna play with it. Like this….” Kylie cooed as she then took the tip of her index finger and started to stroke down the ass crack. She went from the tailbone and moved all the way down the crack. She loved how the cheeks clenched and heard some giggles coming from Becky. That really delighted her, and she smiled. Her finger went all the way down the crack, then right back up. She loved the way the ass was wiggling and hearing those cute giggles from her friend was driving her wild. “I love how ticklish your ass is. I bet you never thought you would get ass tickles tonight….hehehe” she teased.

Becky felt that soft touch down her crack and she was already starting to lose it. She had no idea why she didn’t do anything about it and those tickles were really driving her wild. She clenched her ass cheeks and wiggled her body, but the soft crack tickling continued. One part of her mind started to tell her that she enjoyed this and wanted it. She was surprised when she felt her arousal growing and that sent fear throughout her body. Was she enjoying it? Was she wanting Kylie to touch her this way? She did enjoy her only voluntary lesbian encounter with Sue Ann, so being touched by a woman was not a horrible idea, but this was somewhat different. She even remembered what happened to her in the barn right outside Plotsville when she was captured by Sabrina and Babs. The way they dominated her was also something she would never forget. They made her explode in sexual ecstasy and even had her mentor, her hero, Darby Reeves perform lesbian oral sex on her and she remembered just how intense that orgasm was. She was ok after that situation ended, but now she was in position again where some woman was going to probably take sexual advantage of her. “Muh butt! That tickles! Hehehehehe” she squealed.

Kylie bit her lower lip and felt such a rush of sexual excitement between her legs. Her desire to have sex with Becky grew, but this was not the right location. Tickling this soft ass was really getting her blood pumping and hearing those giggles made her very wet. She then pulled the underwear down far enough, so the ass was completely exposed. Now that she had her right hand free, she started to tickle the end of the ass crack and then she reached her hand further down! She could feel the heat between Becky’s legs and then her fingers found the spot! She could feel that fuzzy opening and did a very soft stroke on the pussy lips and she could feel the wetness. Her own breathing became shallow, and she kept her very soft stroking. She really wanted to make Becky cum at this point.

Becky was completely speechless as she felt those fingers now touching her between her legs! Her eyes nearly popped out of her head as she could feel them sliding up and down her most private area and she had no idea how to react. The sheer shock of the moment paralyzed her, but it also felt incredibly good. She wondered if she was about to have another sexual encounter in the hotel lounge room. She felt her own hips starting to grind as the fingers continued to tease her. She had no idea what to do, but her body loved this moment. “Oh muh goodness….” she moaned.

Kylie continued to slide her fingers across those moist lips, and she was soaking wet between her own legs. She started to get excited and noticed that Becky was not fighting back. That made her desire her more because this young lady must have enjoyed what was happening to her. It was still amazing how they went from a friendly poker game to a potential all out sexual encounter. She then started to slide a finger inside of Becky when she heard a knock at the door!! She quickly pulled her fingers out of that spot and pulled the underwear back up over Becky’s ass. They might be getting caught!

“Is anyone in there?!” a voice outside of the room asked.

“Occupied! Um, ocupado!!“ Kylie shouted. She then heard the voice apologize for knocking and then it appeared they walked away. She then looked at Becky who had quickly got off the lap and was standing there completely shocked.

Becky heard the voice and knock and as soon as her underwear was pulled back up, she got up off the couch and stood tall. She was frightened that she got caught in her underwear and she felt a deep sense of shame. When she heard whoever it was leaving, she figured she better get dressed and leave this place before they do have someone enter. She started to look around the room, then back at Kylie. “Where are muh clothes?” she asked.

Kylie was still stunned as she and Becky were almost caught. She then stood up as well and she looked at Becky who had a frozen look on her face. She heard Becky’s question and then pointed in the direction of where the clothes were, which were on the other side of the table. “Over there.” she said while pointing.

Becky quickly made her way to the other side of the table where Kylie once sat and saw her clothes on the floor. She quickly got her jeans and put them on, followed by her shirt. She wanted to at least cover her body in case someone else returned. She was so frightened at the prospect of getting caught as she did not want to make it appear that they were engaged in some lesbian sexual contact. If her Pa ever found out, she would be kicked out of the family! Once she finished buttoning up her flannel shirt, she then grabbed her boots, with her socks stuffed inside them. She then made her way over to the couch so she could put them back on. She noticed Kylie was looking at her with lustful eyes and her shyness really kicked in. She sat down and started to put her socks back on.

“Are you ok? That was close.” Kylie told her as she watched how fast Becky got her clothes back on. She knew that Becky probably was rattled over the entire situation, from having to strip, getting tickled and then sexually fondled, then nearly getting caught. She saw that left foot go inside the sock, followed by the right. She really did enjoy touching and playing with those feet and had a desire to play with them again. Once the socks were back on, she took Becky’s right hand and held it before she could start to put on the boots. “Hey, look at me.” she told her.

Becky got her socks back on and was about to put her boots on when she felt her right hand getting grabbed. She turned to her right and saw Kylie looking right at her. She didn’t know what to think as there were so many thoughts running through her head. She still couldn’t believe just how personal these two were getting and she wondered if Kylie thought she was some kind of easy whore. She then lowered her head to try and avert Kylie’s glaze.

Kylie could see that shyness on Becky’s face, and she understood. It also made her want her more because she wanted to give this young lady a night she will never forget. She was going to make it her personal mission to get Becky and Vera together and dominate them both and make each other cum their brains out. “I hope you had fun. I know things got a little weird, but I want to tell you that I really enjoyed our time together. You don’t have to feel any shame. You were hopefully enjoying yourself. I hope I made you feel good.” she said softly.

Becky’s face really got red as she heard those words. Even though she was victim to tickling and even some very intimate touching, she did feel good inside. There was something about the way she was touched, and the arousal that followed felt incredible. She wondered what would happen to her if she was in that position again. Would she allow Kylie to take full advantage of her? Exploring her own sexuality was continuing to be an experience and she was at least grateful Kylie was being kind to her. “Yeah, I-I am ok. I just wanna go to sleep now. It has been a long day…” she murmured.

“Yeah, I think we should. We have a very big day tomorrow. Thank you for playing poker with me. You were a LOT of fun…” Kylie told her. She then leaned over and gave Becky a kiss on her right cheek, then squeezed her hand with hers.

Becky felt so shy right now as she liked that kiss on her cheek. She had no idea how to react and then once her hand was freed, she started to put her boots back on. “Yeah, I….I had fun.” she responded.

“I suggest you practice your poker playing because next time, I will make sure you get turned inside out with…..pleasure.” Kylie whispered into Becky’s ear, then gave her another kiss on her cheek. She then stood up and headed for the door. She wanted to take one last look at Becky before she returned to her room and rub out an orgasm in her bed. She was really horny at the moment and the thought of Becky’s pussy smell on her fingers were sure to bring her home to ecstasy. She then left the room and quickly smelled those fingers. She loved that scent of Becky’s arousal and felt her nipples throb. “Oh yes, one day I am going to have you and I am going to make you mine….” she thought to herself.

Becky finished putting her boots on and stood up. She looked around the room and thought about the near sexual experience she was about to have. She started to wonder if she really liked women sexually. She always thought about men, but now these women over the past 6 months have really got her wondering if she would enjoy sex with women as well. She took a deep breath, then left the room. Her mind was spinning, and she wondered what would happen to her next time she met up with Kylie. “I have to beat her next time…” she told herself.

La Diabla leaned against the edge of a balcony in her hotel room. It was a warm night and her mind continued to think about the mission the next day. She could hear some people walking in the streets as Ciudad Del Reina was a resort-like city where people came to vacation and have a good time. She was happy to be here even though the circumstances around it were much more challenging. She thought about her friend Gabby, who had been kidnapped by the Greeks. She only encountered one of them, which was Rose, and now she had to deal with their leader, a woman named Thalia. She remembered that look in Helga’s eyes when they were in Santa Selena. The massive and powerful Russian bounty hunter seemed very confident that this Thalia would be very difficult to defeat. She also thought about how she even got here. She was safe and sound at the Elu tribe, but her desire to see someone she truly cared about made her travel to Plotsville. If it wasn’t for that desire, she would be back with the tribe and just living a normal life, not knowing that Darby and these other women would be in danger. She also thought about her friends from Ciudad De Serpientes, Gabby and Veronica. She really liked them and was happy she was here to help save Gabby. La Diabla then looked over and saw Darby entering the balcony area. Veronica was still in the room, so she knew she had to be careful about what she says to the deputy. She didn’t quite tell them what Darby meant to her. She saw the tall red headed deputy appear and she smiled. “So, ready for tomorrow?” she asked.

Darby entered the balcony area after saying a few words to Veronica who was sitting on her bed and looked absolutely tense. She understood it because the woman named Gabby was her girlfriend and she had to be worried sick. She felt that same way as Bessie was also captured and who knows what could be happening to the both of them, along with the other women. She could only imagine how frightened someone like Mia and Gertrude were. She knew she had to succeed in this mission. She was very happy that La Diabla did come to visit her. That visit meant everything to her because the outlaw risked her own freedom to come see her. She wished the circumstances were different so that she could spend some alone time with a woman she truly had feelings for. Once she entered the balcony, she saw the beautiful face again. She felt her heart flutter and got excited. She did see her wearing her more “traditional” attire, those black jeans, the black shirt and boots instead of her disguise of the Elu tribe clothing. She thought she looked absolutely beautiful either way. She approached her and she was also aware Veronica was still in the room, so she had to be careful not to share any personal things between the two. “Yeah, I am ready for the mission. I can’t believe we have to go through something like this again. I figured after Santa Selena; I would never have to go on a mission like this ever again. I was just going to be in Plotsville and that’s it. hehehe” she joked.

“I know what you mean. I was comfortable being with the Elu tribe and now, here we are again to face another threat. I am thinking about tomorrow and what we might face. This Thalia person sounds dangerous, but she has never met us…haha” La Diabla joked back. She did feel a bit nervous because Thalia was the one pulling the strings and they would be going to her, and not the opposite. Thalia would be the one with the advantage.

“Haha true, she has never had to deal with the Deputy and the Outlaw before. So much on the line tomorrow. I have to get Bessie back. I hate Thalia for putting her in this position. She is not a fighter. She is an innocent soul who got caught up in this madness. I feel bad for her because this is all my fault. Thalia wants me for some twisted form of revenge, and she is going after the people I care about to do it. I can’t stop thinking about what could be happening to Bessie and muh other friends. I wonder if they are going through what we went through back at that cavern.” Darby told her, then shuddered as she remembered the torture she went through. She then stood next to La Diabla’s left and leaned against the balcony wall, with her back to the city below.

“I hope not. Just like my friend Gabby. She tried to help protect another friend of mine, Bella Toscano. Now they are both in that bitch’s clutches. Gabby is a fighter, but Bella is not. She is really….” La Diabla started then paused. She was about to say the word “special” but didn’t want to make Darby jealous or even aware of the intimate moment she shared with the older woman.

“I understand. By the way, how did you meet all these women? Did you go to Mexico?” Darby asked. She was curious about how La Diabla knew these other women.

“Yeah, I did go to Mexico. Let me tell you a story….” La Diabla told her. She then proceeded to tell the story of her visit to Mexico because she wanted to find El Guapo. She did tell her that she did find her former leader, and that their gang had been disbanded due to the major defeat suffered at the hands of the Montenegro gang. She then talked about finding both Gabby and Veronica and how she helped them become better outlaws and build a life for herself. When she mentioned that she trained them to be outlaws, she noticed the look on Darby’s face. She chuckled a little and smiled. “You didn’t hear that, ok? They are my friends. Hahahaha” she joked because Darby was still part of law enforcement and did think it would be awkward talking about committing crimes to someone dedicated to stopping them.

“I didn’t hear anything, Salem. Hehehe” Darby rolled her eyes jokingly as she heard the story. She was surprised that El Guapo was found and that his gang was disbanded. She remembered the nightmare that gang posed to the citizens of Plotsville. Then when she heard La Diabla talking about training new outlaws, it was somewhat disappointing, but she understood. It was who La Diabla was. She was in fact, an outlaw, even though she wished she would turn her life away from crime because it would always put them in an awkward spot. She then listened to how Bella hired the trio to protect her from the Greek women, Rose and Carissa. That was very fascinating to her because it just seemed like it was destiny that they would be on this adventure together. Somehow, someway, these Greeks put them back together again, even though it would be such a great challenge to them. It wasn’t just them being involved, it involved people they cared about as well. She then leaned closer to the outlaw and took a deep breath. “Tomorrow is going to be really challenging. But I am glad you are by muh side.” she told her.

“Yeah, I am glad you are here with me as well. A lot of things could go wrong, or a lot of things could go right. We just have to be careful and plan this out as best as we can. I mean, I have no idea how many people are with Thalia, and it is mainly us, and perhaps two fighters and maybe a third with the maid from Phoebe’s place. By the way, tell me how you got an apprentice. Becky? I am curious on how that all happened because she seems really……green. Hehehe” La Diabla told her.

“Ah, Becky. Muh apprentice. Well, let me tell you that story….” Darby began. She then told La Diabla about how she met Becky. She was from a small town not too far away from Plotsville and she idolized her. The young woman made her way to Plotsville and desperately wanted to be a deputy. She then talked to her about training her and then talked about how they had a challenge trying to stop a notorious bank robber. She didn’t want to talk about what happened to her in the barn, but the overall adventure was still a great story. “Yeah, then we worked together to stop Sabrina Alamain and her partner Babs from stealing from that bank and from the local bar…” she told her.

La Diabla’s ear perked up when she heard Sabrina’s name. She started to have flashbacks and felt her heart flutter. She remembered her ex-lover and all the moments they had together. She remembered how much Sabrina adored her and knew the woman was falling in love with her. She also remembered how she left her behind as El Guapo was ready to move onto the next town. She knew she had broken Sabrina’s heart and felt terrible about it. She didn’t love Sabrina back, but the sex was outstanding. She looked over at Darby and knew she had to tell her. “Sabrina Alamain? You encountered Sabrina Alamain?” she asked.

Darby heard those questions and then it dawned on her. She remembered that moment during the encounter with Sabrina that the outlaw told her who her ex-lover was. It was the same woman standing next to her, La Diabla. This was something she definitely wanted to find out more. “Yeah, it was Sabrina Alamain. In fact, during her capture, she talked about something. She mentioned……you.” she told her.

La Diabla felt really nervous because she knew Sabrina probably mentioned their previous relationship. This was really awkward because both of them never really talked about each other’s past love life. Now, she had to tell her about the woman who she had a very intimate relationship with. “I am guessing she told you that we were lovers before?” she asked.

Darby nodded her head and knew the outlaw was feeling awkward. She knew they were no longer together but was really curious about the nature of their relationship. She also wanted to know if she should be jealous and if La Diabla still had feelings for the other outlaw. “Yeah, she did.” she responded.

“Well….” La Diabla began. She was trying to figure out a way to tell the story, but to also not to give away too much. She never liked talking about previous relationships and this was just too weird to talk about it in front of a woman she adored currently. “…..during my El Guapo days a few years ago, way before we came to Plotsville, I was involved with her romantically. It was one of those things where passions ran high. She was a criminal; I was a criminal and we hit it off. There were some really good moments, but in the end, I left. El Guapo left town, so I had to follow. It was more of a fling than an actual relationship. She does have some nice qualities, but she can also be a bit…..emotional. I wondered what ever happened to her. I guess she is still trying to rob banks.” she explained.

“Yeah, she is still robbing them and has a partner too. Me and muh apprentice were able to stop them, but then we found out that she broke out of prison, and she kidnapped muh other friends. Salem, you might see her tomorrow. Are ya going to be alright?” Darby asked. She was still surprised at how small of a world all of this really was. How all the connections from their lives were all coming together for this major mission the next day. Now the full scope of what was going to happen was becoming even more clear. This was going to be a very emotional mission because of the nature of the intertwined relations between all those involved. She looked over at La Diabla and wondered if she would be ok to see a former lover.

“Yeah, I should be alright. I moved on from her a long time ago. This was before I met you. It will be surreal seeing her again. She is dangerous that’s for sure.” La Diabla told her. She looked at Darby and felt some love for her. She remembered the times with Sabrina, but she knew Darby was a much better option for someone to have as a lover. She wanted to reach out to her right now and kiss her, but it was still the night before a dangerous mission, and Veronica was still in the room.

“She really is. She gave me and muh apprentice a big challenge. We did defeat her, but now that she is free, I know she wants revenge against me too. Wow, I have so many women wanting to get revenge on little ol’ me. hehe I wonder why that is…hehehe” Darby joked. She wanted to relieve some of the tension even though she was very nervous. She had no idea what Thalia was capable of, and having someone like Sabrina with her, the same woman that absolutely humiliated her and Becky in that barn, made the entire situation much more dangerous.

“First, you are definitely not little my beautiful tent pole. Hahaha” La Diabla replied with a grin. She then looked at Darby and could tell there was nervousness in her. Now that she knew her former lover was involved, the mission was going to be more difficult than she thought. She then grabbed Darby’s right hand with her left and held it. They were both looking at each other and she smiled. “Second, you are just really good at your job. If you recall, I wanted and got revenge against you as well. Tomorrow is going to be successful. I know it. We have others with us to help and I am sure whatever Thalia has planned will fail. We are going to do this together.” she told her softly.

Darby heard that voice of confidence and she did feel a little better. Having the notorious outlaw on her side was a major plus, and the way La Diabla was looking at her, she wished she could kiss her. She really wanted to spend some intimate time with her, but she had to wait. “Thank you for being here. Now, I think I am going to turn in soon. Tomorrow is a big day for us, and I need muh sleep. I will see ya in the morning for breakfast, right?” she asked.

“Of course. I am going to turn in as well. I want to get my sleep as well. Come on, let’s go.” La Diabla told her, then released Darby’s hand as they both walked into the room from the outside balcony. She saw Veronica sitting on the edge of her bed and she looked really nervous. She knew how much she missed Gabby, and she placed her hand on her shoulder. “Hey Vero, I think we should get some shut eye. Tomorrow is a big day, and we need to be well rested. I know we are going to go through a lot, so we need all the rest we can get.” she told her.

“Goodnight Veronica, I will see you both in the morning.” Darby said as she gave a gentle pat on the shoulder of La Diabla and then to Veronica. She could see the look of worry on Veronica’s face, and she knew that young woman was probably very nervous. She then left the room, so she could go back to hers and get some sleep.

La Diabla knelt down in front of Veronica and looked at her sad face. She knew what she was feeling and wanted to give her some comfort. She held both of her hands and looked up at her face. “Hey, get some rest. Tomorrow, we will rescue Gabby and the others. She will be so happy to see you. Then when we bring everyone home, we will all have a big feast! It will be ok, Vero. I need you tomorrow. Try to rest, ok?” she told her.

Veronica had a slight smile on her face as she looked down at La Diabla’s face. She was very grateful this woman was being comforting to her. She couldn’t get Gabby out of her mind and was worried something bad could have happened. She took a deep breath and squeezed La Diabla’s hands gently. “Ok, I will try. I…..well….I just miss her, you know? I don’t think I could live without her.” she said in a soft voice.

“She will be fine. I am sure she has already caused them some problems and probably beat down a few of them. Haha she is incredibly strong.” La Diabla told her, trying her best to comfort her with a joke. She had no idea what Gabby or the others were going through, but she knew they were probably still alive, otherwise Thalia wouldn’t have them come all the way to Mexico. She also thought about Bella. Knowing she was in danger affected her as well. She really did enjoy that woman’s company and the memory of that night they spent together made her heart flutter. She shook her head, then released her hands from Veronica and stood up a bit. She then wrapped her arms around Veronica in a hug and squeezed her tight. “Don’t worry, everything will be good. Let’s get some rest.” she whispered into her ear.

“Thank you, La Diabla. Thank you for caring about me. I promise you, tomorrow we will rescue everyone, and I will do all that I can to make it a success. I want revenge, and I will get it.” Veronica told her. She did really appreciate the fact that she got a hug from the outlaw. It was still so surreal to her. The outlaw that everyone feared really seemed to have such a loving side to her, and she adored it. She then took a deep breath and sighed. It was time to get some rest and she nodded her head. She then watched as La Diabla went over to her side of the room where her bed was and started to get undressed. Veronica started to undress as well, as she knew going to sleep would help ease her mind off her worries about Gabby. Tomorrow was going to be a very big day and she needed to calm her mind. If not, she could make mistakes and perhaps never see Gabby again.

Phoebe was lying in bed, looking at the ceiling. She was having a difficult time trying to sleep as she thought about Bessie. She wondered if she was ok, or if she was being tortured? She remembered the stories of Santa Selena and how the women were tortured there. Even she had been tortured, but it was different with the other ladies. She started to toss and turn in her bed and just could not sleep. She imagined Bessie’s smiling face which calmed her, but then she imagined that same beautiful face in anguish as if she was either in a jail cell, or even getting tortured. Those images would not leave her mind and then she sat up in bed. She looked over at the clock and it was 1am. She felt a little frustrated, but the butterflies in her stomach would not go away and her mind was spinning with those thoughts. She looked over towards Kylie’s bed and saw that she was sound asleep. The moonlight illuminated the room through the window, and she wondered if she should close the curtain. She figured that since she couldn’t sleep at the moment, she would take a short walk inside the hotel. She had to clear her head. She slipped out of bed and put her feet inside some leather slippers. She was still in her nightgown and put a jacket over it. Phoebe figured there weren’t many guests walking around, so she didn’t have to dress up. Her hair was loose and draped over her shoulders. She then quietly headed out and closed the door.

Phoebe walked through the hallway and then went down the stairs. It was very quiet and that made her happy. She saw a hotel worker walk by and she nodded her head. She then made it to the main lobby and saw those private lounge rooms. She figured she could go in there, just so she could calm her mind. She walked over to the room and this one had access to the outside patio area. She walked to the doorway and looked outside. It was a cool night, and she could see the lights of the city. The streets had a few stragglers walking around, but everything was calm and so peaceful. The hotel wasn’t too far from the Gulf of Mexico and that cool marine breeze felt good. She then sat down on a patio chair, so she could be with her thoughts. She then heard a noise. She looked back into the room and saw a figure walking in. She figured it was another guest that was probably sleepless as well. Her eyes then grew as she saw the face of the person entering. It was a woman, with long black hair and she had a look of worry on her face. “Veronica, is that you?” she asked.

Veronica jumped a little as she did not expect someone to be in this lounge room. She couldn’t sleep either as images of Gabby filled her mind. She was worried sick about her, and she kept tossing and turning. She wanted to clear her mind and decided to go for a walk. She was very careful to leave the room so that she didn’t awake La Diabla. She saw Phoebe looking at her, and she walked up to her. “Yes, it is me. I couldn’t sleep, so I wanted to come relax.” she told her in a soft voice.

“Please, have a seat. I guess we both have the same problem hehehe” Phoebe joked as she pointed to a chair next to her. She watched as the woman sat down next to her on her left and she could see that angst all over her face. She remembered when Veronica was introduced, and she learned that a lover that went by the named Gabby was also kidnapped. It made the both of them kindred spirits as people they both cherished were in the clutches of the evil women from Greece. She then rested her left hand on Veronica’s right leg and gave it a gentle pat. “You are worried about tomorrow like me? Or I should say, today?” she asked.

Veronica felt the comforting hand on her leg and then looked over at Phoebe. She just met the woman earlier and could tell she was very nice. It was still an amazing experience meeting all these different women and everyone was together for the same cause. She smiled a little and nodded her head. “Yeah, I am. I mean, none of us know what we are going to deal with tomorrow and I am just worried about….about….” she tried to say.

“Worried about your friend? It is Gabby, right?” Phoebe asked as she could feel that pain in Veronica’s heart. She then tilted her body a little to face her a little more. She knew exactly how she felt at the moment, and she hoped both of them could comfort each other.

“Yeah, I just can’t stop thinking about her. I am worried that something bad is happening to her. I have to save her. I just have to!!” Veronica said with passion in her voice. She then felt another wave of sadness as she thought about the horror her lover must be feeling right now.

“I understand. I want the same as you. I think about my friend Bessie, and what she may be going through. She does not deserve this. Gabby doesn’t and neither do the rest of the women they took. Bessie is not a fighter, and well, I…..I hate to think about her suffering.” Phoebe told her, finding her voice starting to crack.

Veronica heard that sadness and worry in Phoebe’s voice and she really empathy with her. They both had women they cared for in the clutches of Thalia. Even though it was not acknowledged, she had a feeling that Phoebe and Bessie were lovers. She had the same kind of reactions as she had towards Gabby. She then placed her right hand on Phoebe’s leg. “I understand. I guess we both have to find the courage to succeed tomorrow. Bessie is lucky to have someone like you care for her.” she said in a comforting tone.

“And Gabby is lucky to have such a caring person as you….” Phoebe returned the compliment. She felt a little better that someone else could feel the same pain she did. There seemed to be that connection between the two and they started to talk a little more. She found it to be a stimulating conversation as she learned all about Veronica’s background. She learned that she was a petty criminal who was now more of an outlaw as she committed crimes around Ciudad De Serpientes. It was strange talking to an outlaw, but then again, she had experience with it as she had a conversation with the infamous outlaw, La Diabla. She also told Veronica about herself and how she ran the Wellington Cattle Company. The conversation was starting to flow and during the talk, she had found a bottle of wine inside the room, and both started to drink. She knew alcohol would help calm both of them and the conversation turned lighter. She found Veronica fascinating and was starting to really enjoy the moment. The more she talked to her, the more she drank the wine and now she was feeling buzzed. It was such a good feeling because now she was not worried sick about Bessie.

Veronica was really enjoying the conversation with Phoebe. She never met anyone as sophisticated and intelligent as Phoebe, or as rich. It was something she really enjoyed because her thoughts of rich people were that they were snobby and looked down on people like her. She remembered how she, La Diabla and Gabby tortured Clara, a woman who had good money, into submission. She and Gabby even robbed a few rich women and tickled them out of their money and jewels. But Phoebe was so down to earth and so human, that she really hoped that she could somehow maintain contact with her after the mission was over. She liked her and they were both helping each other right now. She also felt buzzed from the wine and her nerves were calm. Soon, both of them kept giggling over the silliest things and she was having fun. She looked over at Phoebe and saw her giggling away. “Hehehehehe I like your laugh. It sounds so cute.” she told her.

“Thank you! Hehehehe you have a cute laugh too.” Phoebe told her. She looked over at Veronica and could tell she was very tipsy too. That got her body a little excited and she had a funny idea pop into her head. She wondered if Veronica would play along. “Why do I have a feeling that you are very ticklish? Hahaha” she giggled.

Veronica’s eyes opened wide when she heard that comment and she also felt a thrill go through her body. She could tell by Phoebe’s body language that she was probably thinking a certain way. That got her excited and now she wondered about Phoebe’s body. “Hehehe I might be, but I already know. I know you ARE ticklish! I can just tell by looking at you.” she responded.

Phoebe started to blush a little as she heard that response. This seemed to be headed in a certain direction and it did get her excited. She figured that if she found Veronica’s ticklish spots might help her sleep through the night. “Mmmmm….maybe. Maybe I am, maybe I am not. I know you are though. You just seem like the lightest touch on your skin, and you will lose it. How about you let me try?” she teased.

Veronica giggled to herself as she now saw that flirtatious look on Phoebe’s face. This rich woman was having thoughts about tickling her and it seemed exciting. It seemed even more exciting if she were to be able to subdue this rich woman and have her giggling her head off. She looked down at those slippers and thoughts got her really aroused. “hehehe why do you want to tickle me? How about if you let me try to tickle you?” she responded.

Phoebe really felt the alcohol flowing in her body and it seemed like there was a tickle challenge brewing between the two new friends. She looked down at Veronica’s feet and saw that they were in socks. She wondered how sensitive they might be. “hehehehe how about I try on you first? Let’s have a little contest. Let’s see how can resist being tickled the longest. Nothing torturous, just enough to see who is more ticklish. Are you brave enough for that?” she challenged.

Veronica felt some excitement in her body as she heard Phoebe’s challenge. She was getting curious about how ticklish Phoebe was, and wondered if she should pursue it. The challenge was interesting because she would have the opportunity to find out. She felt nervous because it also meant she would have to be tickled. She thought about making this really pretty woman laugh and to see another rich woman laughing helplessly under her touch really got her juices flowing. The alcohol within her got her courage going and she decided she would try this challenge. She also really wanted to win! “Ok, deal! Hehehe I know you are going to be a lot more ticklish. What do you want me to do?” she asked.

Phoebe had a huge grin on her face as Veronica had accepted her challenge. This was going to be a really interesting moment for her because she really only tickled Bessie. She got to tickle April, her legal assistant, and Kylie, but this was someone she just met. The mystery of this new friend got her adrenaline flowing and thought this could be a really fun experience. Her eyes looked back down at the socked feet, and she could see the toes curling. She then looked up at Veronica’s face again and she really started to see the beauty in it. She was such a nice and cordial woman, even for a petty criminal. She was attractive and now she wanted to make her laugh. She then moved her lap closer to where Veronica was sitting and patted it with her hands. “Place your feet on my lap. Let’s see how strong you are. I know you are going to be a lot more ticklish than me. hehehe” she requested.

Veronica gasped as she heard that request. She was going to have her feet tickled and that made her really nervous. She remembered that first night she met La Diabla, where the outlaw lightly tickled the bottoms of her feet as she made out to Gabby. It tickled her a lot, but it was also very erotic. She didn’t expect this moment to be erotic, but she also knew how ticklish her own feet were. But right now, she was challenged. She had to go through with it as she had to beat Phoebe. She did like the idea of going second, which would be to her own advantage. She bit her lower lip softly and then slowly lifted her feet from the ground, and then gently placed them in Phoebe’s lap. The soles of her feet were now facing the wall of the room and not in Phoebe’s line of sight directly, since she was off to her side a little. She felt her feet quivering as the thought of them being tickled made her nervous. Her toes started to curl inside her socks, and she knew she had to really focus and not lose all control of her body. “Hehehe I can’t believe you are about to tickle my feet.” she giggled.

Phoebe loved having these feet in her lap. She could see these feet were long and narrow, and she knew they would be a lot of fun to play with. She could see those toes curling inside the socks and that started to make her nipples hard. She then reached under the pajama pants and found the top of the right sock. She then slowly started to pull that sock down and she could sense how nervous Veronica was. She looked over at her friend’s face and could see the innocent look. She could tell she was really nervous, which meant her feet were probably really sensitive. She then peeled the sock off the heel and slowly peeled the sock up that arch. She could see the foot trembling slightly and she held the toe of the sock and did very slight pulls. The way the foot was trembling, Veronica would probably peel the sock off herself. “You’re trembling. Hehehe someone is going to be very ticklish on her feet. You are peeling the sock off for me. hehe” she joked.

Veronica covered her mouth with her hands as she realized Phoebe was right. She kept moving her foot and that made the sock slowly slide off her foot. She could see the skin on the top of her foot and the more she quivered, the more of her skin was revealed. Once the sock got to her toes, she held her foot still. That foot was about to be bared and her ticklish foot would be helpless. She looked at Phoebe’s face once again, and she felt really nervous. She could see that wry smile on her friend’s face and knew she was really looking forward to tickling her. Then she gasped as she saw her sock leave her toes, exposing her bare foot! “My sock!” she mumbled in her hands.

Phoebe felt a rush of lust as she pulled the sock off, exposing the toes. She then gently placed the sock across Veronica’s right shin. Her eyes then went back to the foot, and she liked what she saw. The foot was indeed long and narrow. She moved her body a bit to her right, so she could look at the sole of the foot. The skin was pale and there was a high arch on this narrow foot. The toes were long, with the big toe being prominent and the rest of the toes descended in length. The ball of the foot was narrow in size, and had some toughened skin, but overall, the foot looked really tender. She felt herself getting really excited and now it was time to remove the other sock. “Now, let’s get this other sock off, shall we?” she teased.

Veronica still could not believe her foot was naked to a woman she just met today. It was an interesting experience as she was allowing herself to be tickled. She knew she was probably going to go crazy, but it also seemed like a lot of fun. Phoebe was such a calming presence and they both needed this moment. They needed this moment to take their minds away from the worry about people they cared for deeply. This was an interesting way for them to bond further, but it was also something she was starting to like. She felt her left sock now being pulled down and she started to get giggly and a bit jumpy. It seemed like the anticipation of being tickled only made her more nervous. The way her foot was trembling, her left sock was repeating the pattern and she was removing her own sock. She looked up at Phoebe and saw that wicked grin. “Hehehehe that’s my other sock.” she giggled.

Phoebe felt a surge of excitement in her body as she saw how giggly Veronica was getting. There was just something about tickling a woman’s feet that thrilled her. She absolutely loved Bessie’s feet, but the other pairs of feet of women she knew were also fun. She really loved tickling Darby’s feet that one evening long ago. The more she thought about tickling feet, the more aroused she became. She then looked at the left foot and saw the sock at the toes again. She winked at Veronica and then with a quick tug, she pulled that sock off exposing those long toes! She really did like the look of Veronica’s feet. She felt herself getting a little nervous herself as she was about to play with them. She then placed that empty sock on the left shin and now it was time to have some fun. “You have such pretty feet, Veronica. What size are they?” she asked.

Veronica began to blush when asked about her shoe size. She always felt a little self-conscious about the size of her feet. She curled her toes and then looked at Phoebe. That pretty face was staring right back at her, and she felt warm inside. “They are a size 9….” she said sheepishly.

“Very nice….I really do like your feet. Very pretty.” Phoebe responded. She then looked at the two feet in her lap and got her right hand in position. She gently placed her left hand on the tops of the feet and grinned. This was not a torture session, and they were also in a hotel lounge, so she couldn’t go ballistic on the feet. She just had to tickle them enough to make Veronica lose it. She remembered her own feet were probably going to be tickled as well, so she couldn’t make this a spectacle. Her eyes then went back to Veronica, and she smiled. “Ok, I am not going to torture you. I will tickle you enough to get you laughing and squirming. How about we do this? See how long you can hold out before saying the word ‘stop’. We will time it. I know you will lose, but give it your best shot, ok?” she challenged.

Veronica took a deep breath as she understood the game they were playing. She had to hold out from saying the word ‘stop’ for a long period of time. She knew that was going to be difficult because it was such a common word to use in a ticklish reaction. She nodded her head, then placed her hands on the armrests of the chair she was in. She wanted to grip onto something to help brace herself. She then nodded her head and took a deep breath. “Ok…..let’s see what you got.” she told her.

Phoebe loved the way Veronica was trying to prepare herself for the tickling attack on her feet. She then moved her fingers closer to the sole of the right foot and she could see that nervous anticipation etched on Veronica’s face. She then gently placed her fingertips right on the ball of the foot and she felt the foot already starting to jerk around. That got her really excited as she was dealing with a very ticklish foot. She then moved her fingertips on the arch area, and she saw Veronica bounce up in her chair. “Hahahaha oh yes! Someone is VERY ticklish, isn’t she? This is going to be a lot of fun….” she said with great excitement in her voice.

Veronica started to blush as she felt the fingers touch the ball of her foot and then her arch. It wasn’t even a real tickling attempt, but she realized just how sensitive her feet were at this moment. After being in boots all day and traveling, her feet were tired. It also didn’t help that she had alcohol in her system that made her relax and her nervous system was on fire. Then she felt that slow moving finger go from her arch to the ball of her foot. Her head snapped back, and she tried her best to not laugh immediately. The sensation was intense and now she was in trouble. She wondered just how long she would be able to take this tickling attack. Then she felt the fingers do a light stroke in the middle of her arch, then along the instep. Her foot jumped into the air and then back down on Phoebe’s lap. That made her laugh because her reflexes were on edge. “Hehehehehehehe I’m sorry! I didn’t mean to do that.” she laughed.

Phoebe chuckled to herself as she loved that reaction. She loved the way Veronica’s foot responded to her tickling touch. Her own adrenaline started to increase because she really wanted to tickle this foot. She then started to move her fingers a little faster in the arch area and now her friend was starting to squirm in her seat. She held onto that foot with her left hand as her fingers on the right hand continued to tickle the arch. She saw that large smile forming on her face, and then she saw her cover her mouth with her hands. “Hahaha you can always say the word. It is ok if you immediately give up. It just means you are a lot more ticklish than anyone on Earth.” she teased.

Veronica blushed as she heard those teasing words and the fingers circling and stroking in her arch were already driving her crazy. She knew she had to hold out because the longer she did, the more difficult it would be for Phoebe to hold out when it was her turn. Then she felt the fingers headed towards the ball of her foot and she reflexively curled her toes, which made the ball of her foot have wrinkled skin. “Hehehe that tickles!” she giggled.

“I know it does! Oh yes, I am going to tickle this pretty foot of yours until you burst! If you don’t uncurl those toes and let me have this part of your foot, I will have no choice but to tickle them! The beauty of that is……I LOVE tickling toes. Hehehe” Phoebe teased as she stroked her fingers on the wrinkles of the ball of the foot.

Veronica started to giggle more as she felt the fingers tickling the crinkled skin and heard that threat towards her toes. The way Phoebe talked, it appeared she had plenty of experience tickling feet. That got her worried because if this woman tickled a lot of feet, then her own were going to go through a lot. She figured this rich woman wouldn’t go around tickling the feet of women, but it was such a pleasant and exciting thought. “Hehehehehe not my toes! That would not be fair! Do you just go around tickling the feet of us poor women? Do you like making us laugh and squirm?” she teased.

Phoebe was surprised but thrilled that her nipples grew stiff when she heard those teasing words. It was true, she did love making women laugh and squirm when she tickled their feet. She really loved the way Bessie would laugh her pretty head off whenever her feet were tickled. She felt herself getting even more excited and saw the toes starting to uncurl. Her threat seemed to work and now she started to tickle the ball of that foot. That made Veronica’s head snap backwards again and she loved it. Her eyes looked over at the left foot and saw the toes curling on that foot. She liked the shape of the nails and how creamy the skin looked. She was really getting excited by Veronica’s feet and wanted to really drive her crazy. “Yes, I do love tickling women’s feet, especially YOUR feet! Hehehe look at you! You are already squirming and losing control of yourself. Your ticklish feet are all mine! I suggest you say stop, or I will just have to keep tickling these pretty feet of yours….” she threatened.

Veronica felt the sensations increasing in her body as she heard those teasing words. The way the fingers tickled the ball of her foot, it made her start to really squirm in her chair. Then she felt the fingers getting dangerously close to the base of her toes and she started to panic. If they got to her toes, she would lose it completely. She started to laugh a little harder and being aware they were still not in complete privacy; she clamped her hands over her mouth so she wouldn’t make lots of loud sounds. The fingers then went right back down the length of her foot, and she really started to squirm. “Hahahahaha that tickles!” she laughed.

“I know it does! And I don’t hear the word stop, which means you want me to tickle this long foot of yours. Since you do, I will keep tickling it then! Or should I got to your other foot?” Phoebe taunted. She loved the way Veronica’s body moved in ticklish agony and she really wished she could go all in on tickling her. This was a much lighter version of tickling, and it was similar to how she tickled poor April that first time. The tickling was not too torturous, just enough to get her victim really squirming. She wondered what would happen if she really did go after Veronica. She had a feeling she would be ticklish all over her body and the image of her squirming under her touch excited her. The alcohol in her own system really got her juices flowing and then her mind went to a place she didn’t expect it to go. She wondered what it would be like to tickle this woman when she was naked. That image of a naked Veronica really excited her, and it also surprised her. She had no idea why she was thinking of Veronica in that way, but it could be the way her friend was squirming and laughing her pretty head off. She imagined how soft her skin might be and how it would react to her touch. Phoebe then snapped out of that thought process as she could not have this moment lead to a sexual encounter. They had a major mission tomorrow and they also just met. She then figured she better just focus on these feet and avoid thinking about tickling a naked body.

Veronica continued to laugh as her foot was still being tickled. She wanted to scream the word stop because the ticklish feelings only got stronger. She felt the fingertips fluttering up and down the sole and she was really losing it. Then she felt the fingers stop tickling her foot and before she could take a breath, the fingers went to her left foot, and Phoebe’s left hand held that foot down as well. She looked at her in shock and now that ticklish feeling hit her like a bolt of lightning! “You’re tickling my other foot???? Hehehehehe” she laughed, then had her head snap backwards once again.

Phoebe giggled when she saw that reaction. She loved the way Veronica was shocked that her other foot was being tickled. She knew that by going to the other foot, it would catch her by surprise and the goal was to make her scream the word ‘stop’. She had to be crafty in her tickle attack and she also thought about something else. She had to hurry up and get Veronica to call out that word, otherwise when it was her turn to be tickled, she would have to hold out for much longer. She knew her body was really sensitive at the moment and when it was her turn to be tickled, it would probably be horrible for her, and she would lose the challenge. “Come on Veronica, just say the magic word and this will end. Hehehe” she taunted.

Veronica felt those fingers moving over her left foot and the tickling feeling was getting worse. She started to pull her legs back, but Phoebe had a good grip on her foot, and she was breaking down. She noticed that Phoebe was staring at her and on her face was this mischievous smirk. It was as though she was taunting her. Trying to show her that she was in control. That really drove her crazy because this woman was really trying to dominate her. Then she felt the fingers moving towards her toes and she felt a tremendous bolt of ticklish electricity tear right through her. She was just about to shout “stop” but then clamped both hands over her mouth to prevent her from doing so. She recognized that Phoebe was really good at foot tickling and must have done this many times before!

Phoebe saw Veronica placing her hands over her mouth again and she smiled. She could tell by the movements of the feet that Veronica was very ticklish. She loved it. She wanted to really tickle her and get her going. Those erotic thoughts filled her mind again and now she imagined Veronica tied down and helpless. Perhaps she could team up with Bessie and tickle this woman while she was completely naked. Perhaps she and Bessie would tickle this woman from the bottoms of her feet, all over her body and between her legs. She then paused for a moment as she felt a tingle between her legs. She had to calm herself down or she might take this moment too far. Phoebe watched as Veronica removed her hands and started to breathe heavily. “You might as well say the word. Now I am going to go after these toes of yours…” she threatened.

“You better not! Hahaha” Veronica responded as she then curled both sets of toes on her feet. She was very grateful for the pause in tickling but knew it wasn’t going to last long. She looked at Phoebe’s face once again and could see this look of determination. It was also a flirtatious look and now her mind started to imagine things. She imagined if this rich woman was anything like Gabby or even La Diabla. To hold her down and tickle her all over her body and she would be helpless to stop her. That gave her a little excitement and made her think of that night with Gabby and La Diabla. She remembered the outlaw lightly tickling her feet while she and Gabby made out and it was the most erotic feeling ever. Then she felt fingers now stroking the tops of her toes! That surprised her as the ticklish feeling was very intense. “EEEP!!!” she squealed.

“Hmmmmm you are really ticklish on your feet. Your poor toes are all mine, unless you want to say……..stop.” Phoebe teased. She loved tickling the tops of the toes on the right foot and noticed the toes on the left foot uncurled, which exposed those undersides. She quickly moved her fingers from the top of the toes, over to the left foot and went after those delicate undersides. She couldn’t help but laugh as she saw poor Veronica squirming in her chair, desperately having her hands over her mouth and trying not to explode in laughter. She knew she must have hit a very sensitive area and now it was time to go for the kill. She then managed to get her fingers in between the toes and now her victim was really flopping around. “You have TICKLISH TOES!!!” she told her and started to really go after the very delicate skin.

Veronica was beginning to lose it. The attack on her toes drove her absolutely wild and she felt herself wanting to cry tears of laughter because she was holding in her laughs as best as she could. Then the fingers stayed in between the crevices and found a very sensitive spot in the crevice of the middle toe and index toe. That sent a very powerful surge of ticklish feelings, and she lost it. “STOP!!! STOP!!! HAHAHAHAHA” she laughed and then clamped her hands over her mouth.

Phoebe laughed when she heard the word stop and saw how Veronica clamped her hands over her mouth after saying it. She then removed her fingers from the toes and started to laugh. “Hahaha got you!! I finally got you! I guess your toes are just too ticklish. You fought really hard, but in the end, I was going to make you scream that word. Hehehe” she teased.

Veronica blushed a little as she was forced to say the word, but at least it was over. She could still feel the ticklish feelings on her feet, and she then sheepishly took them off Phoebe’s lap. She then saw her socks fall to the floor from her shins and she bent down to pick them up, so she could put them back on. As she started to put the socks back on, she looked over at Phoebe, who had a very proud look on her face. “That really tickled!! Hahaha Oh my toes are such a weakness….you got me. You got me good. There is one thing to remember though…” she said with a gleam in her eye.

Phoebe clapped a little as she was highly amused over getting Veronica to scream the word to stop. She felt a surge of adrenaline and she wanted to tickle this woman even further. She didn’t know if it was the alcohol talking or anything else, but Veronica was looking really beautiful right now. She found herself a little attracted and wondered if she could play with her again. She even considered inviting her over to the mansion as well. Perhaps she could tickle both La Diabla and her together as they would be tied down and naked. She then heard Veronica speak and she smiled. “What do I have to remember?” she said teasingly.

Veronica looked at Phoebe’s face and could tell how confident she was feeling. She put on her remaining sock and now her own confidence was rising. She gave Phoebe a smirk of her own, and it was time to have some fun. “It is your turn now…..give me your feet.” she said calmly.

Phoebe’s smile disappeared and now she was concerned. She was so wrapped up in tickling Veronica and now she remembered that this was a contest between the two and she had to have a turn! Her eyes went wide with surprise and now she felt really nervous. She could see that grin on Veronica’s face, and it looked like she wanted some serious revenge. She knew Veronica held out for a long time and suddenly, it seemed as though her feet were tingling right now. She put her head down and closed her eyes. “Do I really have to have a turn? I mean, it was more fun when I tickled your feet. Hehehe” she giggled.

Veronica saw how suddenly Phoebe’s demeanor changed and she got really excited. She went from a menacing tickler, trying to find her worst ticklish spots on her feet to this shy and frightened deer. That was the sign of someone who must have had really ticklish feet! That got her adrenaline flowing and her arousal as well. She sat upright and positioned her legs so that she could place Phoebe’s feet in her lap. She couldn’t help but have a large grin as the opportunity to tickle another rich woman’s feet was very exciting. She patted her hands on her lap and looked over at her new friend. “Come on, put those precious feet of yours on my lap. Come on, the contest is still going.” she taunted.

Phoebe lifted her head and opened her eyes. She looked to her left and saw a grinning Veronica who seemed really excited to tickle her. She wasn’t tickled much as she liked being the dominant. Now, she had to endure some ticklish revenge. She slowly moved her legs towards Veronica and then lifted her feet up in the air and gently placed them on the lap of Veronica. She could see her slippers now resting on the lap and she knew her very warm feet were about to be tormented. She could see Veronica’s face and it looked like she was about to salivate. She then took a deep breath and prepared herself. “Ok, here they are. How about a foot massage instead?” she asked with a shrug.

“Hahaha oh yeah, it will be a massage alright….” Veronica teased. She saw those brown leather slippers on her lap, and she got really excited about what was inside them. The slippers were closed toe and the heels and ankles were exposed. These were slippers that slid on and she was excited about those sure to be ticklish prizes inside. She then placed her hands on the tip of the left slipper and started to tug. What was great about this moment was the slippers would easily come off and she would see this foot soon. She then slipped it off the foot and she tossed it to the floor. Her eyes then went to the naked left foot, and she felt herself getting really excited. From the position the feet were in, she could see the top of the foot, but also the sole. She loved how the foot looked. The foot was slender, similar to hers, and the skin on top was very pale. Her eyes then went to the sole of the foot, and she could see how pale the skin was and it looked really soft and tender. The arch was well formed, and it had a good definition to it. It wasn’t a high arch, but it also wasn’t a low arch. The toes were long, with the big toe being thicker than the other toes. The index toe was a little longer than the big toe, but not by much and the remaining toes descended in length. Veronica could tell this woman took care of her feet as expected. Phoebe was a rich woman and the women she got to tickle also had very nice feet. This excited her because she knew that skin would be so sensitive. “You have a very pretty foot….” she said softly.

Phoebe felt incredibly nervous as her foot was exposed. She didn’t get tickled too much, so she knew this was going to drive her wild. She still couldn’t believe she was allowing this woman to tickle her feet. She knew Bessie would love to touch her feet and only one other person ever got her feet. It was La Diabla when the outlaw captured her and tortured her. Now she so happened to be in the clutches of an associate of that same outlaw. She wiggled her toes a little and felt really warm inside her body. He then did a soft gasp as she saw her right slipper coming off. She could feel the shoe sliding off her foot and then she saw the toes of her right foot. Her eyes saw that slipper being tossed to the floor as well, landing near the left slipper. Now she was completely barefoot and vulnerable. She could feel the ticklish tremors already and Veronica’s hands weren’t even near her feet. She wasn’t tied down, yet she felt incredibly helpless. Her feet started to cross one another in nervousness, and she wondered how long she would be able to resist. The alcohol in her system was not helping and she looked towards Veronica’s face. “Please…be gentle.” she pleaded.

Veronica felt her arousal shooting through the roof. She loved how Phoebe went from dominating, in control and confident to this shy, demure, helpless little girl just because her naked feet were about to be tickled. Even though she liked Phoebe, she wanted to make this rich woman squeal. She thought about all the feet she tickled once La Diabla left. She and Gabby robbed a lot of rich women and she always loved playing with the feet. Hearing Phoebe’s voice got her excited and she was going to take advantage of it. “Awwww…someone sounds soooooooooo nervous!! What’s the matter, sweetie? Got ticklish feet? You can always say stop right now and declare me the winner.” she taunted.

Phoebe heard that and her personal pride kicked in. She wanted to win this contest and in order to do so, she had to endure being tickled. She figured that it wouldn’t be ruthless tickling like Veronica’s mentor did to her, because they did not want to wake up the entire hotel. She knew she had to focus and just try to concentrate on something else to get her mind away from what was sure to be an effective tickle attack on her feet. Then she jumped as she felt her left big toe getting wiggled. “Hey!!! I wasn’t ready!” she playfully scolded.

“Hahaha I am just touching your toe! I haven’t even started yet.” Veronica responded. Just touching that big toe sent poor Phoebe into panic already. She liked how soft the skin of the toe was and she could only imagine what the rest of the sole would feel like. She then looked at the left foot and wondered where she would strike first. The toes were really responsive, and she could end this contest quickly, but she wanted to have fun first. Make Phoebe think she had a chance, then crushed those dreams with an attack on the toes or wherever the worst spot was. She really wanted to win this contest, but not torture Phoebe at the same time. “Now, last chance. Say the word or I will just have to tickle these cute feet of yours….” she offered.

Phoebe giggled a little as she heard Veronica threatening to tickle her feet if she didn’t say the word “stop”. Her feet kept moving around nervously and she was surprised how ticklish she felt at the moment. She looked at that gleam in Veronica’s eyes and knew she just had to endure it. She smiled at Veronica and then had a sly look on her face. “I will win this. Do your best!” she said with her tongue sticking out playfully.

Veronica laughed when she saw Phoebe’s tongue stuck out at her and heard her brave words. That gave her the opportunity to really have some fun with Phoebe. She liked how this woman was trying to be defiant, but she knew she would be able to overcome her determination because she could feel and see how much these barefeet were trembling. She decided to send a very strong message to her new friend and get her caught off guard. “You sure about that?” she said teasingly, then formed her nails into a claw and quickly raked them up the bottom of the left foot.

“HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE!!!” Phoebe laughed as she felt those nails scraping up the length of her foot. She did not expect such a strong tickle attack and she laughed very loudly. She then clamped her hands over her mouth and looked incredibly embarrassed. It was as though she did something really bad and was caught by her parents. She then started to laugh into her hands as she found the situation very funny. She also knew her look of determination was gone and that Veronica was really going to get her good.

Veronica laughed a little as she heard that reaction. She also felt a surge of excitement in her body because Phoebe’s feet were really ticklish! She saw how Phoebe was now laughing into her hands from embarrassment and that gave her a lot of excitement. She knew this rich woman was just like the others. Very ticklish on their feet and this was going to be a lot of fun. “Ah, someone is a LOT more ticklish than she tried to admit. Well now…..you know what you have to do to make it end. You might as well give up now tickle girl. Hehehehe” she taunted.

Phoebe looked over at Veronica and saw this huge grin on her face. She felt herself blushing as she knew her poor feet were about to go through a lot. She wondered if she should just quit right now, but then her competitive spirit kicked in. She wanted to win even though she was going to suffer a lot. She tried to steel herself but quickly grew nervous as she saw Veronica’s hands moving to her left foot. Her toes curled and she started to tremble in ticklish fear. “Y-You can’t tickle me anymore…” she playfully begged.

“Oh, so are you telling to…..stop? Just say that word and your poor ticklish feet will be spared. If not, well, I think I will just have to find out where you are most ticklish on these very cute feet.” Veronica teased. She then used the pads of her fingertips and slowly stroked them up and down the bottom of that left foot. She felt the foot flinching and the legs were shaking when she moved her fingers softly. She loved the feeling of that very soft skin. This was something she looked forward to touching. Rich women seemed to have really soft feet. She thought about some of the women she and Gabby robbed, and their feet were extra soft. They would have them pampered and ended up being really sensitive. Now she had this very pretty rich woman’s feet in her lap, and she was teasing them. Her fingers moved right through that arch, and she looked over at Phoebe. She had her eyes closed and she was holding her breath, trying not to explode into laughter. She then did a very quick scrabble of her fingers in the arch, and she saw how Phoebe’s eyes went wide open and she had a look of ticklish terror on her face. “You better say the word, or I keep doing this….” she threatened.

Phoebe was feeling an intense ticklish sensation in her body as those fingers were now softly scrabbling in her arch. It really tickled her, and she wanted to scream in laughter, but she also was aware of her surroundings. She then leaned all the way back in her chair and she covered her mouth. She started to let her giggles out and was feeling more and more ticklish as time went on. She had no idea how much longer she would be able to hold out as no other word would end this touch except one. Then the fingers went to the outside edge of her foot and slowly moved from the heel all the way to her baby toe. She had no idea why, but that area of her foot seemed extra ticklish at the moment. She then used her right foot to kick away the hand tickling her left foot and she looked really embarrassed at the moment. She saw that playful disappointed look on Veronica’s face, and she couldn’t help but giggle. “I’m sorry! I didn’t mean to do it!” she laughed.

“NAUGHTY PHOEBE! Hehehehe I can’t believe you kicked me….” Veronica responded in mock anger. She felt a major surge of arousal in her body as this woman was already falling apart. Her feet were so very sensitive and that truly got her wanting to torture these feet. She knew she couldn’t do that like the way she did to her robbery victims, but she really wanted to go after these feet. Just the reactions she was getting fueled her lust. She did think Phoebe was very beautiful and the way she was giggling and looking so adorable made her very attractive. She looked at her pajamas and started to wonder if she was this ticklish everywhere. She and Gabby loved tickling their victims all over their body and even having their way sexually with them. She wondered what Phoebe would look like naked which made her feel a tingle between her legs. Veronica was really starting to get horny and knew it had to be the combination of alcohol and a very pretty woman in her clutches that got her into this state. She started to wonder what it would be like to tie this woman down and have her way with her. That thought alone made her think what she was about to say. “You actually kicked me! Do I have to tie you up and tickle these feet all night long as punishment?” she teased.

Phoebe laughed even harder when she heard those words. She did feel guilty about kicking Veronica’s hands, but when she said she should be tied up, that sparked a feeling of lust in her body. The thought of being tied down by this woman made her really feel sensitive and it aroused her. She hadn’t been tied up and tickled since that first meeting with La Diabla in that wine cellar in the secret house in Santa Selena. She remembered how helpless she felt and how good La Diabla was at increasing sexual desires during the torture. She realized that Veronica was a student of La Diabla, which meant she probably learned how to sexually tickle someone as well. She had no idea why, but the thought of being helpless and tied down excited her. Phoebe then got her mind right because she did not want to be the tied down victim, she wanted to tie down Veronica! She knew if it was her tied down at this moment, she would be the one submitting herself. “Hehehe No!! You can’t tie my feet! How about if I tie up yours?” she said, hoping to get herself back into control of the situation.

Veronica smiled as she saw Phoebe’s reaction to her question. She had a feeling Phoebe was thinking about what it would be like to be tied down by her and that really got her excited. She started to wonder what it would be like if she and Gabby tied this woman down and had another threesome. That really got her excited and now she was going to play with this woman some more. “Haha you are not tying down my feet. It is yours that is moving all around. One day Miss Wellington, you might find yourself completely at my mercy and I find…..all…..of your ticklish spots. I bet you have lots of ticklish spots on your body. Everywhere… Hehehe” she threatened playfully and winked.

Phoebe heard those words and saw that wink, which only sent a wave of arousal in her body. Started to wonder if Veronica was flirting with her. That was a little exciting as she was very pretty. She wondered if Veronica was imagining her naked, like she imagined her when she tickled her feet. She felt really flirtatious at the moment and decided to tease her a little. Perhaps she could tease Veronica enough to let down her guard and then entice her to come to the Wellington mansion so she and Bessie could have their way with her and maybe even with her companion and La Diabla. “Hehehe wouldn’t you like to know. You are tickling my poor feet; you are not going to discover my other spots…” she said with a wink.

“Oh, so you do have other spots, huh? I like that...” Veronica said then licked her lips. She noticed how flirty the voice sounded and wondered if somehow, they would have some kind of sexual interaction with each other in the future. She then put her fingers back on the bottom of the left sole and held them there. She was going to resume her foot tickling and also tease this woman. “Oh, I won’t huh? We will see about that. Because I am going to tickle this very sweet foot of yours right now. But just like a woman’s body, where my fingers go, you better hope they don’t correspond on your body. Hehehe” she said with a lot of lust in her voice.

Phoebe gasped as she heard that threat and now, she knew Veronica might be interested sexually. It amazed her how they went from a playful contest to now teasing each other sexually. She felt the fingers at the base of her toes and felt those ticklish tremors building in her body. She then thought about Veronica’s words, about the spots on her foot corresponding to parts of her body. If she was at the base of the toes, that could be her neck and shoulders as well. That image got her blood flowing and when the fingers slowly slid down to the middle of the ball of the foot, not only did it really tickle her, but her mind also started to imagine those fingers touching her breasts and in between them. “Hehehehe that tickles! Nope, my body is not ticklish there.” she teased, trying to not seem like she was lying.

Veronica grinned as she knew she got Phoebe to start thinking about places on her body she could also tickle as she tickled the foot. She focused on tickling the ball of the foot and imagined her tickling Phoebe’s chest. That delighted her and then she moved her fingers to the arch which would correspond with the belly. She felt the foot once again flinching and she saw Phoebe’s head snap back and she knew she had this woman in ticklish agony, even if she wasn’t screaming. “That’s right, just laugh your pretty head off. Your foot is under my control, and you can also imagine what would happen if I tickle this same area on your body….” she teased.

Phoebe’s mind thought about the intense ticklish sensations on her foot, but her mind also thought about those fingers on her stomach, which only made this feeling worse. She could imagine what would happen if she was double teamed and her belly and feet were tickled at the same time. That thought alone made her really squirm around and then she felt the fingers move right to that spot where her arch and heel met. It really tickled her, but the look on Veronica’s face made her think that the woman was simulating tickling a certain spot on her body. Not only did that make her laugh, but it made her blush furiously. “Hehehehehehehehe noooooooo not there!”

Veronica felt her nipples getting really stiff at the moment as she had a feeling Phoebe knew exactly what spot she was indicating on Phoebe’s body. She imagined what it would be like if she managed to tickle the spot between Phoebe’s legs. She felt herself getting wet thinking about tickling that spot and that made her pause the tickling for the moment. She didn’t want to get caught up in those thoughts because it would only make her feel more horny and she might try to make out with this woman. “Oh yes…I bet you are really ticklish in that spot, aren’t you?” she teased.

Phoebe really started to blush when she heard that because she did start thinking about her very special place located between her legs. She did like how Veronica seemed to be open to these kinds of thoughts, which only excited her more. She knew she had to calm down because they couldn’t keep going down this line of thought, but it was also a lot of fun. She could still feel those fingers stroking on that same spot and she imagined what would happen if she was tied down, her legs spread opened, and that area was completely exposed. That almost happened to her in Santa Selena before her mother came down into the wine cellar. She remembered how turned on she was during that moment and if La Diabla tickled her pussy, she would have had a soul crushing orgasm. Now this woman was teasing her, and she figured she should tease her back. She also wondered if she was ticklish between her legs. Phoebe really started to hope everyone would come back to the Wellington mansion after this meeting and perhaps some memories would be made. “Hehehe maybe, maybe not.…The question is will you ever find out?” she told her, then winked.

Veronica felt her nipples throbbing over that response. She could tell Phoebe was feeling really flirtatious right now and so was she. She realized that Phoebe was teasing her, and she liked it. She then started to tickle that spot with more pressure and also started to move into the arch area. “You never know….I may find that out one day. When I do, it will be something you never forget.” she teased, then scrabbled her fingers faster in the arch.

Phoebe clamped her hands over her mouth again as she felt those fingers really going into her arch. It drove her absolutely wild, and she wanted to scream the word “stop” but she caught herself. That tease Veronica gave her along with this tickle attack really drove her wild. She started to squirm a lot in her chair and the tickling was getting worse. She also started to think she had to get revenge on this woman one day and tickle her sexually while she was at it. She then squealed a little as the fingers made a very quick move to her toes! Her eyes bugged out as the sensations really got to her. “Not there!!! Not there!!!” she squealed, desperately trying not to scream.

Veronica laughed as she saw that reaction. She loved a woman’s ticklish toes and after all the flirting and sexual teasing, making Phoebe go nuts from toe tickling really got her excited. She focused on the undersides of the toes and really loved just how soft that skin was. She felt the toes curling on her fingers, but they didn’t prevent her from tickling that delicate flesh. She wanted to get these toes good because she wanted to make Phoebe surrender. There was still a contest going on and she wanted to win. She could see how much Phoebe was squirming and now the right foot was trying to protect the left. This gave her an idea and it was time to make Phoebe quit. She then stopped the tickling of the left foot and went right after the right ankle. She turned her body so that her back was now facing Phoebe, and she tucked the right ankle under her arm, with the bottom of the foot in the air. She then clamped her arm down, effectively trapping the foot. She could see the top of the foot and loved how it looked. She really loved the way Phoebe’s feet looked. “Hahaha now it is time for this foot to play! You better say stop right now, or you will truly suffer!” she threatened.

Phoebe was surprised when she felt her right foot get trapped under that arm and a feeling of helplessness washed over her. She did not expect that to happen and now she was very nervous. She could see Veronica’s back and that long black ponytail. She tried to pull her foot free, but it was a tight grip on it. She knew she was in trouble as her foot was trapped! “Veronica don’t do this! Come on! I can’t move my foot!” she pleaded.

“Do you want to tell me a magic word to make it all stop?” Veronica teased. She loved how the foot trembled and couldn’t wait to go after that soft skin on the sole.

Phoebe put her face in her hands and started to laugh. She knew her poor foot was about to be really tickled and she was trapped. She knew by saying stop she would be spared, but that competitive fire was still burning. She really enjoyed the sexual teasing between the two, but now it was back to her precious feet. She laughed and then took a deep breath. “No….” she mumbled.

Veronica’s smile grew very large as she heard that response. She could now tickle this foot and it would be sweet to force her to say the word. She then leaned her head down and planted a kiss on top of the foot. She loved how soft that skin was on her lips and now it was time to drive Phoebe wild. “Just kissing this foot goodbye….” she teased.

Phoebe felt the kiss on top of her foot, and it did feel nice. But then she felt fingers moving up and down her foot rapidly and that made her squeal! The tickling attack was more aggressive, and the sensations tore through her body. She clamped her hands over her mouth again so she could laugh freely. She then leaned her body back and just laughed. The fingers were moving all over her arch and the ball of her foot sending wave after ticklish wave throughout her body. Her toes were curled, which wrinkled the skin on her sole, but those fingers were unrelenting. She felt incredible even though she was being tickled. She continued to laugh freely and wanted to just enjoy the moment. She was so stressed on this mission because she was worried sick about Bessie and the other women. She was stressed because this was such a dangerous mission for everyone. But right now, at this moment, she felt good. The alcohol in her system helped a lot and being tickled really loosened her up. Even the sexual flirting got her body to enjoy itself and she just let her laughter out. She knew she should submit already but wanted to enjoy this piece of pleasure just a little while longer.

“Tickle tickle tickle! Come on, just say the word and I will stop! Maybe I should use my nails instead…” Veronica teased. She loved tickling this foot and she noticed it stopped squirming. She didn’t stop her tickling, but she had a feeling that Phoebe was letting herself go and enjoying the tickling on her foot. She loved this moment as well. She was miserable ever since Gabby and Bella were kidnapped, but this moment with this beautiful woman gave her a chance to enjoy herself. To just have fun and forget everything else. She really liked the sexual flirting and was happy that Phoebe engaged in that. She was going to make it a point to somehow get Phoebe in a sexually vulnerable position so she and Gabby could have their way with her. The fact she now had targets to play with, both La Diabla and Phoebe, really made her forget the impending danger. She savored this peace of the moment and loved tickling this woman’s foot. Veronica decided to try and get the woman to submit to her, and she formed her fingers into claws on her left hand and placed the nails on the sole. She then moved her fingers rapidly over that delicate skin and now the right leg of Phoebe started to thrash. She was happy she had a very firm grip, or she might get thrown off!

Phoebe exploded into laughter as she felt those nails on her sole. The sensation was way too intense and if she didn’t get free, she was going to scream very loudly. She didn’t want to do it, but she felt she had no choice at this moment. “Stop!!! Stop!!!!!” she screamed in a hushed tone, then reached her arm forward and used her hand to tap on Veronica’s right shoulder.

Veronica felt that hand tapping her shoulder and heard the word “stop”. That sent off a great excitement in her body as she finally forced her to submit. She stopped the tickling on the bottom of the foot and felt very happy. She could hear the large sigh of relief coming from Phoebe behind her and then she kissed the top of the foot one more time before letting it go. She then turned around and faced Phoebe who seemed to be very exhausted as she slumped down in her chair. “Hehehehehe finally! I finally got you to say the word!” she said with excitement.

Phoebe felt a huge sigh of relief as the tickling finally stopped. She felt that kiss on her foot and it did feel nice. She placed her hands over her chest and started to breathe heavily, doing her best to recover. There was such a surge of adrenaline in her body, and she started to really enjoy it. Her feet were finally free, and she looked over at Veronica. She could see the outlaw’s smile and she chuckled. “You got me. You got me good. That really tickled...” she panted.

“Hahaha I think I did an average job. I could have REALLY tickled you if I wanted to…hehehe” Veronica responded. She looked at an exhausted Phoebe and she felt good inside. She was also very aroused, and she started to imagine taking off the rest of Phoebe’s clothes and having a lot of fun with her. She then saw her sit up straight and she loved that beautiful face as it seemed to be coming off a high. “You’re so ticklish. But I also think you liked it….hehehe” she teased.

Phoebe blushed a little as she heard those words. In a way she did like what happened to her. It was torturing her, but it also relieved a lot of her stress. The alcohol, the tickling and a very pretty woman made her feel so much better. She also got to tickle her feet, so this encounter was a great delight. “Whew! So, I guess I win then? Hehehe” she teased.

“What do you mean you won? I think I won. I got you to submit to me!” Veronica said with a smile. Forcing Phoebe to submit made her feel like she was the winner.

“That wasn’t the contest, remember? It was to see how long you could hold out before you said the word stop, remember?” Phoebe told her. She felt her own competitive juices flowing as she wanted to win this contest. She always won tickle fights, except for one, but that was because La Diabla tied her down and tortured her.

“Oh yeah, you’re right. Did you keep time?” Veronica asked. She felt silly because she definitely did not keep time while she tickled Phoebe’s feet.

Phoebe’s eyes popped open as she realized she wasn’t keeping the time when she tickled Veronica’s feet. She looked at Veronica in great surprise and now she felt silly. “You mean, you didn’t keep track of time either?” she asked.

“Hahahahahaha no!! I thought you were! You mean to tell me we just tortured each other, and we don’t know who the real winner is?” Veronica responded. She slapped her right palm against her forehead and felt silly for not even following the rules of the game.

“Hahahaha you’re right. We just tickled each other’s feet for fun I guess….” Phoebe chuckled. She knew they both felt silly after not keeping track, but nonetheless, the experience was fun. She leaned forward in her chair and looked at Veronica. She really hoped they would continue to communicate with each other after the mission was over. She really appreciated her being there with her and she did have a fun time. “Hey, it was fun anyway. I love tickling your feet and I look forward to tickling them again. Hehehe” she joked.

“Yes, it was a fun time. Next time, I think I will tickle your feet without mercy until you start to beg me, kind of like you did a few moments ago. Hehehe” Veronica joked back. She then leaned back in her chair and started to imagine having Phoebe under her and Gabby’s hands. How they would tickle ravish her and then make her have a soul crushing orgasm. She looked at her pretty face and licked her lips. “Then after I finish tickling those feet of yours, I will find all your other spots that you refused to tell me about.” she said with a flirty tone of voice.

Phoebe started to blush again as she heard the tone of that voice. This woman was coming on to her and she liked it. “I don’t think so, because I have a feeling once I tickle those feet of yours, you are going to want me to find YOUR ticklish weak spots on your body. I think I can find a few….hehehe” she flirted back.

Veronica loved the way Phoebe would flirt as it was so seductive. She took a deep breath and smiled at Phoebe. “You know Phoebe, you are an amazing woman. After this mission is over, I think we should all visit one another.” she told her.

“I agree! We will definitely keep in touch after this mission. I truly enjoyed your company tonight. You can visit my mansion and stay for a week if you like. That gives me plenty of time to find your spots. Hehehehe and, you should bring La Diabla with you.” Phoebe told her. She started to imagine having La Diabla and her friends over her mansion and how much fun she would have finding their ticklish spots. That thought got her nipples to throb a little and she leaned back in her chair.

“Hahaha I will do that. I will bring Gabby too. La Diabla for sure. You know, I wonder if she has ticklish weak spots on her….” Veronica mused. She started to think about having La Diabla help her out with Phoebe, then perhaps they could turn the tables on her. That would be a lot of fun as she and Gabby still wanted that threesome with her. Perhaps they could even have Phoebe lightly tickle their feet while they ravish her.

Phoebe felt a jolt of sexual excitement when she heard Veronica mention La Diabla’s ticklish weak spots. It seemed like this woman also was very anxious to tickle the outlaw. That made her feel a tingle between her legs and she was getting really excited. “Oh yeah, I wonder where she is ticklish. You don’t know? You haven’t tickled her?” she asked.

“Not yet. Hehehe she won’t let me, or Gabby tickle her. I got a feeling she is VERY ticklish. Hehehe can you imagine her ticklish spots? Like her feet? Oooooh! Imagine if she was playing with us right now.” Veronica told her as she started to imagine playing with the outlaw. She imagined what it would be like to have La Diabla down here and they both tickled her feet. “I would take one foot and you take the other. We would run our fingers up and down the bottoms of her feet and I bet she has a very pretty ticklish laugh.” she said.

It took everything in Phoebe’s body for her to not touch herself between the legs as she heard that idea. The thought of tickling La Diabla’s feet or anywhere on her gave her such a sexual thrill. The way Veronica was talking, she also had the same desire she did. “Oooh! I like that!! I have never tickled her either. I bet she would be such a great ticklish victim! I bet her laugh would be very pretty. You have to admit, she is one sexy woman!” she said with lust in her voice.

“She definitely is! Me and Gabby love thinking about having some fun with her. She is such a unique woman. She is ruthless, but also a sweetheart. It is the weirdest thing. I think I will stay on her sweetheart side though. Hahaha” Veronica laughed. She could see how excited Phoebe was talking about La Diabla and that got her really excited. She knew the outlaw was asleep upstairs in the room and had a fun thought. “I should go wake her up and have her join us. Hehehe” she offered.

“Oh, she is asleep? Maybe we shouldn’t do that. She might not be thrilled having her wake up and then coming down her just for us to tickle her. Hehehehe But…..” Phoebe started to say. She felt this huge surge of adrenaline as an idea popped into her head. She covered her mouth and giggled into it as she thought about her idea. She then looked at Veronica and she moved her hands to reveal her crafty smile. “I have an idea!! I remember months ago, Darby came to my mansion and stayed over. Me and Bessie decided to have a little fun with her because we knew she had very ticklish feet herself!” she told her.

Veronica’s ears perked up when she heard the excitement in Phoebe’s voice and the fact that Darby had ticklish feet. She just met the famous deputy this day, and it was good to know there were some ticklish women in this group. Now she was really curious about Phoebe’s idea. “She does?? Hehehe I love it! What’s your idea? Tell me, tell me!” she said with excitement.

“Well…..with Darby, we snuck into her room as she slept. Then, we pulled the blankets off her feet, and we got to tickle her! It was SO much fun as she was having her feet tickled by us as she slept! Now, how about we do that to our very sexy friend, La Diabla?” Phoebe asked, then winked.

Veronica felt her wetness nearly splash between her legs as she heard that idea. She loved the idea of possibly tickling La Diabla’s feet right now. She was already having a great time and she did get to tickle some feet. Tickling her mentor’s feet would be the greatest thing to happen this night. “I like it!! Let’s do it! I have been dying to tickle her ever since she tickled my feet months ago!” she said, then clapped her hands.

“She tickled you, huh? Well, she tickled me one time as well. I guess we should get our revenge….” Phoebe said, then playfully made her eyes into slits and she put her hands together and had the fingertips touch each other intermittently.

“Yes!! Let’s go do this! Hehehehe I have the key to the room of course.” Veronica said as she really felt excited at the moment. This was a perfect opportunity to finally get her hands on La Diabla’s body and tickle her. She remembered when her own feet were tickled by the outlaw, and it was such a great feeling. Now, she had the chance to return the favor. She stood up from her chair and watched Phoebe get up as well. It was time to have some fun!

Phoebe watched as Veronica led her out of the hotel lounge room. She could feel her heart thumping in her chest as she was now on her way to having some fun with La Diabla’s feet. This night started sad as all she could think about was Bessie. Now she was on her way to tickling a woman she had dreamed about tickling for many months. She loved how Veronica was so excited as well. They both walked through the lobby and then up the stairs. She started to feel a little nervous because they had to be very careful. She knew La Diabla could be a very sweet woman, but she was still a very dangerous woman as well. Soon, they arrived at the hotel room of La Diabla and Veronica and she saw her new friend trying her best to contain her excitement. She really adored her right now and had to calm her down. “Hey, remember. We have to be very quiet. The key to all of this is to be very quiet and not wake her up. Now, do you have a candle or lantern? I want to see her feet.” she told her.

“Hmmmm….there is a small candle on the small night stand next to my bed. I can get that. You are right, we have to see her feet so we can tickle them.” Veronica responded. She realized that they had to be very quiet so they wouldn’t wake up the outlaw. She slowly opened the door and then crept inside. She was happy she was in her socked feet, so she wouldn’t make a lot of noises. She felt Phoebe holding the door a bit to have some light come into the room. She found that candle and then found a match. She lit the candle and now she waved Phoebe into the room.

Phoebe carefully walked into the room and now she felt a high level of excitement. She saw the bed of Veronica’s and then she looked over. Her heart stopped as she saw the other bed. In that bed, she could see the long black hair of La Diabla and now she could see the face. Her own heart fluttered as she saw how peaceful she looked in her sleep. It was still amazing to her how she got involved with that woman. She was a famous outlaw who kidnapped her, and tickle tortured her. But she also showed her heart in the aftermath of her mother abandoning her, and even being so cordial and charming with her at the Elu Tribe celebration. She always thought she was extraordinarily beautiful and seeing her asleep made her admire her even more. But then she started to get excited because she was finally going to be able to tickle this woman. She dreamed about doing that ever since she found out the outlaw was ticklish by self-admission. She then walked over to the foot of the bed where Veronica was, and they both knelt down so the candle would not illuminate the entire room and possibly waking up La Diabla. As she crouched down, she got close to Veronica so she could whisper to her. “She is so beautiful. Even when she sleeps!” she whispered.

“I know! She has the face of an angel, yet she is the She-Devil. Hehehehe” Veronica joked. She was on the right hand side of the bed when facing it and Phoebe was to her left. La Diabla was sleeping on her stomach, so her soles would be upturned. She then looked over to the right of the bed and saw La Diabla’s boots next to the bed. She grinned as she saw them and then she saw something else that really excited her. She saw socks inside the boots! That meant La Diabla was barefoot under those blankets! “Hey, her socks are off. We are going to see her barefeet! Hehehe” she giggled.

“Ssshhh!!! Don’t laugh too loud. You might wake her. Oh, she is barefoot, huh? Let’s go see them!” Phoebe responded. She then placed her hands near the end of the blanket and slowly lifted it up. Her heart was beating a million miles per second as her dream of playing with those feet was coming into reality. The blanket continued to move upwards and soon; it cleared the end of the mattress. She was so close to exposing the soles and her hands started to shake.

Veronica watched in great anticipation as the blanket was slowly moving off the foot of the bed and now headed towards La Diabla’s body. She felt so nervous as a dream was about to come true. La Diabla had always avoided the question posed by her if her feet were ticklish. Now, she was just mere moments from finding out herself. The blankets then moved away, and she started to see a set of toes appearing. Her mouth went dry in anticipation and then she saw another set of toes appearing. It was happening! She was going to see La Diabla’s feet!

Phoebe saw the two sets of toes and her heart skipped a few beats. She couldn’t believe this was actually happening and she moved the blanket up further. Soon, she could see the ball of the foot, then the arch and finally the heels. She now saw both feet! She carefully rested the blanket on the calves of La Diabla’s legs and now both feet were completely exposed, including her ankles and the lower part of the calves. “Oh…..my…..goodness. Look at her feet!” she whispered.

Veronica looked at the exposed sleeping soles and she almost felt faint. She finally got to view the soles of her mentor. She liked how they looked. They were just right there on the bed, lying there peacefully. She put the candle a little closer to get a better look and she could see that very high arch and the tanned skin with a twinge of pink in them. The toes were long, but not finger like. They were average sized feet, and the skin even had some wrinkles in the arch area. She loved how these soles looked and she then looked over at Phoebe. “They look ticklish!” she whispered.

“I know! Awww….La Diabla has some very cute feet! I really like them! They look tender too! I got a feeling she is going to be really…..really…..really ticklish.” Phoebe whispered back as she stared at those soles. She started to get really nervous. The desire to touch that soft looking skin was getting to her, and she had to calm herself. She started to breathe deep, then exhaled. She truly wanted to tickle the feet of the outlaw. After being tickled tortured by her in Santa Selena, she always dreamed of tickling her back. This was the moment she had been waiting for. “Ok, I am going to touch her feet. I bet they are really soft.” she whispered with a grin.

“Ok but be careful. I don’t know if she is a deep sleeper or not. I think you should touch her left foot, I will touch her right one. Because if she is a light sleeper, we get only one chance at this.” Veronica told her. She didn’t want Phoebe to have all the fun. She really wanted to tickle La Diabla’s feet ever since her own were tickled when she was making out with Gabby. She wanted to play with that vulnerable foot, and it was time.

“Ok, put your finger near her heel, and then we will do a soft stroke down the entire length of her foot. But do it softly. If we do it softly, she might noT wake up from it. But if we do it too hard, she might wake up and kill us. Hahaha” Phoebe whispered and tried not to laugh too loud. She then moved her left index finger into position. It was just right above the heel, and she was excited. She did notice she did not hear any snoring, which meant it was possible the outlaw was a light sleeper. She really hoped she was a deep sleeper like Darby was. That was she could tickle the foot for a little while. Her eyes saw Veronica’s finger right above the heel on the right foot and she smiled. “On the count of three, stroke your finger down her foot! Remember, do it softly! One………….two…………………three!” she whispered.

Veronica heard the count and then moved her finger down the surface area of the heel, and then into that very high arch. Then her finger went across the ball of the foot, and she noticed a small callous in the center of the ball of the foot. Her finger then moved to the undersides of those long toes, and she looked over at Phoebe. Phoebe’s finger was also now going off the toes and they both managed to do a stroke on the bottom of La Diabla’s feet!

“Hahaha what the hell?!” La Diabla giggled, then started to wake up from her sleep. She moved to her side and felt a ticklish tingle on the soles of her feet. She then noticed the room was illuminated a little and she looked towards the foot of the bed. She shook her head as she woke up and saw two faces. Her eyes started to clear, and she saw a goofy grin on Veronica’s face and then saw the same on Phoebe’s face. “What are you two doing?” she asked, still feeling a little groggy.

Phoebe couldn’t help but burst into laughter as La Diabla woke up and was now looking at her. She managed to get one ticklish stroke in, but it appeared La Diabla was in fact a light sleeper. Now she was caught! “Hehehehehehehehehehe” she laughed.

“Hahahahahahaha” Veronica laughed as her mentor was now awake and staring at her. Both she and Phoebe were caught, and they just couldn’t help but laugh. She looked at La Diabla’s face and could tell she was in a deep sleep. She felt a little bad, but touching her foot was definitely something she truly enjoyed.

La Diabla heard the laughter and figured both of them had been drinking. She then remembered she felt something touching her feet which woke her up and she realized what they may have been up to. “Oh come on….did you both try to tickle my feet?” she said exasperated.

“Hehehehe maybe…” Phoebe giggled. She felt really silly at the moment, and she was kind of thrilled she got caught. It was a way to show La Diabla that she was coming after her and one day, she would get some playful revenge.

“Hehehe sorry we woke you up. We just couldn’t resist.” Veronica said sheepishly. She really felt silly and started to blush.

La Diabla chuckled to herself as she realized that they were trying to tickle her. She remembered when she did it to Darby right before they invaded Madam Olivia’s hideout at the Mission. She knew Veronica wanted to tickle her, but it was Phoebe that surprised her. She knew she had to be extra careful around her going forward. She then laid back down and tucked her feet back into the blankets. “Can you both let me sleep please? We have a big day tomorrow. Please don’t touch my feet anymore. Hehe” she asked them while giggling.

Phoebe felt really excited at tickling that foot, but she knew La Diabla was right. They did have a big day tomorrow and she also knew she was caught. The element of surprise was over. She decided that she would have to plot out a way to get her tickle revenge and get her all over her body. She patted the mattress and stood up. “Ok hehehe we will let you sleep. I should go to sleep myself. This has been a very interesting night.” she said with a huge grin.

“Yeah, I should turn in. Sorry we tickled you and you woke up. Next time we will have to be more careful.” Veronica said as she stood up. She then walked with Phoebe to the door, so she could wish her friend a good night.

La Diabla closed her eyes and she smiled. She did find it funny that they were plotting to tickle her while she was sleeping. Then she lifted her head as she understood what Veronica had just said. “Next time? There won’t be a next time. Trust me, I will get both of you back….” she said, then laid her head back down on the pillow.

Veronica giggled as she heard the threat and deep down, she knew La Diabla was telling the truth. She then left the room for a moment and looked at Phoebe. She had such a girlish grin on her face, and it made her happy. She truly did enjoy her time with the rich woman and went up to her and hugged her. “Thank you for this night. I really needed it.” she whispered into her ear.

Phoebe felt the hug and she could feel the love in it. She heard the sweet words, and she also felt the same way. She truly enjoyed her time with Veronica, and she started to get a little emotional. “Thank you too. I needed it just as much as you did. I have been so stressed out thinking about Bessie that I thought I was going to go crazy. Tonight, you made me have some fun and forget about my troubles for a moment. Thank you, Veronica.” she whispered back.

Veronica smiled when she heard those words. She felt the same way about Phoebe. She had been an emotional wreck the last few days and this time spent with the Wellington woman soothed her soul. “You did the same for me. All I thought about was my Gabby. I miss her so much and it kills me that she is being held captive. I would give my life for her and if that is what is necessary tomorrow, then so be it. Thank you for making me laugh and have a good time. You are an amazing woman, Phoebe Wellington. I am sure Bessie can feel your love too.” she told her.

Phoebe started to get emotional hearing those words. She loved how much Veronica expressed her love for Gabby and it truly warmed her heart. She also appreciated the nice words Veronica said about Bessie. She too was worried sick about her, and she wanted to get her back. “Thank you…I know tomorrow all of you will succeed and we will bring back Bessie, Gabby and all the rest. When it is over, remember, all of you are invited to my home where you can spend as much time as you like.” she offered.

“Thank you…” Veronica said. She then released the hug and looked at Phoebe. She knew she and Phoebe had created a special bond. Both of them had women they adored in great danger, and they had to go rescue them. She also appreciated the invitation to the Wellington mansion. She never been to the United States before and it sounded like a great adventure. “We will get everyone back. We have to. I can’t live my life without Gabby. Thank you for inviting us to your home. I am sure we will want to do that. Tonight was such a fun night. I still can’t believe we were tickling each other. Hehehe” she giggled.

“I know! It was fun! We both needed a good laugh, and we definitely got it. But you know what the best thing was?” Phoebe asked then raised her right eyebrow.

“What? What was the best thing?” Veronica responded. She was curious about what Phoebe was about to say.

“We tickled La Diabla’s feet! Hehehehe Her feet are so cute! They are tender and very sensitive! Did you see how fast she woke up?” Phoebe laughed. She started to reflect on the fact she actually got to touch the barefeet of one of the most dangerous women in the entire Southwest.

“Yes!!! I have dreamed about tickling her feet! Now that we know how ticklish they are, we definitely are going to have to team up and really get her good! I mean, REALLY get her good! I bet she has a whole lot of ticklish spots on her naked body, if you know what I mean.” Veronica said with a wink.

Phoebe felt a streak of lust flowing through her as she heard that suggestion. Now that she knew the outlaw was very ticklish, she was going to definitely figure out a way to have some fun with her. Having her naked would be the pinnacle and she had to do it. “Yes! I think if you, me, Bessie and Gabby team up on her, she won’t be able to get away. Imagine hearing her laugh her head off, then listen to her moan as we make her feel some great pleasure. “ she told her, then winked.

Veronica bit her lower lip and swooned over that thought. She liked the idea of all four of them overwhelming La Diabla and making her have a crushing orgasm. She then shivered a little and then looked at Phoebe. “I think I should go to sleep now. Hehehehe I am getting too horny thinking about it.” she smiled.

“I know what you mean. Hehehe I am feeling really excited as well. Good night, Veronica. See you in the morning. Thank you again.” Phoebe told her, then gave her a hug and a kiss on her right cheek.

“Thank you, Phoebe. Tomorrow will be a great day. I just know it.” Veronica told her, then released the hug. She then saw Phoebe walk away and she went back into the room. She felt a lot better about the mission and felt as though she would be able to rescue Gabby. She got to her bed and laid down. It was time to get as much rest as possible.

Phoebe walked away feeling very excited. She also wanted to touch herself after tickling Veronica, flirting with her, and even finally touching La Diabla’s feet. It was a very good evening and one she would remember forever. She made it to her room and went inside. She was finally going to be able to sleep after having much of her stress depressed. “I just know we will win tomorrow. Hang in there Bessie, we are coming….” she thought to herself as she climbed into bed.

Characters featured in this part:

02. Becky - WEB FRIENDLY.png PHOEBE-WEB FRIENDLY[8425].png 02. Veronica - LOW RES[9192].png 01.-DARBY--LOW-RES[8260].png 02.-LA-DIABLA-LOW-RES[8264].png

UP NEXT: Darby finally meets Thalia! The confrontation is here!

Ok fans, how did you like this part? It was fun seeing the ladies enjoy themselves as they prepare for the epic moment. Next week, the confrontation is finally here!! I can say it will be an epic moment! Again, thank you for being such great fans and following this saga. I really hope you enjoy what is taking place and loving all the characters involved. This truly is a universe and the ladies appreciate you! Thanks again for voting for me to win the Golden Feather award! Your comments are most welcomed and greatly appreciated.

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back