• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Deputy and The Outlaw: Retribution Part 12 (F/F)

primetime

Verified
Ok fans, I hope you enjoyed the last part where Thalia finally confronted our beloved hero, Darby. It was an epic moment and now she is in control. These next few chapters will focus on the desires of Thalia as she finally has her wish. I do want to thank all of you for continuing to follow this story and I hope it has been very entertaining and riveting for you. I can honestly say there is still some very good stuff coming up, so please continue to follow it. We are a little over halfway through this series, so you know some major things still have to take place. Ok, time for the next chapter! Please enjoy and your comments are most welcomed!

PART 12

Thalia wondered why Rose was so excited about the softness. Her eyes then looked at that left sole, and that deep pink skin did look incredibly tender. She then lowered her left hand down and went towards the vulnerable sole. She could also see the sole of La Diabla’s right foot as well. She placed the palm of her left hand on the bottom of the foot and her eyes sprang wide open! She felt the softness of the skin and it blew her mind again. Now she knew why Rose was so caught up in these feet. It was by far the softest, most tender foot skin she had ever felt in her bounty hunting career. She fondled the toes and then went back to the bottom of the foot. “Oh my goodness….These ARE really soft!!” she said aloud.

Sabrina watched this moment of Rose and Thalia touching Darby’s feet for the first time. She knew exactly how they felt because she remembered when she touched those same feet in that desolate barn months ago. She remembered how blown away she was when she touched the feet and now her Greek friends were learning all about the incredibly soft feet of Deputy Darby Reeves. This was such an amusing moment and couldn’t wait to hear the horrific ticklish laughter of Darby. When she tickled those same feet in that barn, she remembered how she felt. It was as though touching those feet were the greatest prize ever. What also made her emotions go wild was hearing La Diabla’s ticklish laughter. She watched with great joy as those feet were tickled. She remembered those high arches and those long toes when they were naked together. Sabrina was trying to calm her emotions as she had a desire to touch her former lover again. She wondered how all this would pan out because she knew how badly Thalia wanted Darby. She also wanted Darby, but with La Diabla here as well, she had no idea what the plan would be. She did know she HAD to be involved. She wanted to torture both of them. Darby for putting her in prison and La Diabla for shattering her heart. Now, she was anxious to hear Darby’s tortured laughter.

La Diabla looked at Darby’s face and could see how frightened she was. She heard Thalia and Rose talk about how soft Darby’s feet were and her heart went out to the Deputy. She knew exactly how those feet felt and figured she was the first one to ever find out. She knew Darby was about to be humiliated and she tried to move her own feet around, hoping to distract Thalia and Rose into getting their hands off Darby’s feet and onto hers.

Thalia let go of Darby’s foot and felt a shiver in her body. Those feet felt incredible and now she was really looking forward to tickling Darby really soon. She had to regain her focus at the moment, so her plan could continue to play out. She looked over at Rose and nodded her head. “Tickle her. Make her laugh…” she instructed.

Rose released her massaging hold and looked at the foot. It was time to tickle this foot and force laughter out of Darby. She had to obey Thalia or maybe she would be punished. Tormenting Darby was Thalia’s number one goal, so she had better obey. She then fluttered her fingers from the ball of the foot, down into the arch and off the heel, only to trickle right back up the sole towards the base of the toes. The chunky toes started to clench and open, and the foot was twitching wildly. She even heard a giggle and that motivated her a lot. She was very thrilled she was using her fingers because even this light fluttering had her touching this very delicate skin. She then started to press her fingers into the flesh, and she felt herself getting aroused as the flesh was very tender and her fingers sank into it. She loved these feet and hoped she could touch and tickle them on a daily basis once they got back to Greece.

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA STOP THAT!!! Stop touching muh feet!!!” Darby laughed as she felt those fingers fluttering up and down the bottom of her foot. The ticklish sensations really started to flow through her body and she started to writhe as much as she could inside her bondage. She hated having her feet tickled in these predicaments because not only did it make her suffer physically, but it was also very humiliating. Now she felt the fingers pressing into her foot flesh and that really sent a powerful ticklish wave throughout her body. “AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA STOP THAT!!! THAT TICKLES!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA STOP TICKLING MUH FOOT!!!” she screamed.

Thalia’s face formed a very wry smile as she heard that hysterical laughter coming from Darby. She shivered a little in excitement as the deputy was indeed very ticklish. This entire situation was getting better by the moment. After focusing on Darby for all these months, the fact she was ticklish really got her excited. Now, she could completely torture her and not have to worry about marking her body. She also loved the fact that the feet felt incredibly soft and tender. It made her wonder if all of Darby’s skin was soft and tender. If it was, then she was truly going to enjoy torturing this woman. Right now, the fact that Darby was already laughing motivated her because when she finally got her hands on her, she would break her and make her a sex slave. “Hmmmmm…it appears the mighty deputy from Plotsville is ticklish on her feet. I love it. Oh, just wait until you see what I have in store for you….” she threatened.

Rose continued to tickle the soft foot of Darby and was enjoying every single minute of it. She just could not stop being in complete amazement over how soft this flesh was. As her fingers sank into the skin, she heard the loud laughter and it started to turn her on. She did manage to tickle Gabby’s feet, and then La Diabla’s and both were amazing. But this foot was different. She loved that deep pink color and the tenderness of the foot. It was hard to believe that a woman that did manual labor had feet this soft. She loved how her fingers went into the spacious area of the ball of the foot, which seemed to really get Darby laughing. She loved how the toes were wiggling and the entire foot was shaking. She could see La Diabla’s left foot moving around since it was tied to this wonderful right foot of Darby. Rose also felt honored that she was chosen to be the first one to embarrass these two women. They were supposed to be the ones to rescue everyone and now they were tied down and having their feet tickle tortured. She then glanced over to the left foot of Darby and the right foot of La Diabla. It was a wonderful sight seeing these four feet together and she could tickle all of them to her heart’s content, or until Thalia told her to stop.

Darby continued to feel those fingers pressing into the ball of her foot. Rose had a different style than the other women who tortured her, but it still tickled her a lot. She wasn’t as strong as the others, even Gertrude’s touch was stronger. But the way she moved those fingers on her hypersensitive feet still drove her wild. She always hated the fact that her weakness was always exposed like this. Even the woman who first discovered it was tied on top of her and even she was having her feet tickled. This really started to embarrass her because no matter how many criminals she apprehended, no matter how many awards and recognition she received, somehow, someway a female criminal always managed to tickle her poor feet. Then she felt the fingers zipping right across the ball of her foot and she tried to move it away. She could feel La Diabla’s foot touching hers and the fact they were both trapped really started to bore into her soul. She opened her eyes, and she could see the look on La Diabla’s face. It looked like a look of pity. She then closed her eyes again and continued to laugh. “HAHAHAHAHA STOP TICKLING MUH FOOT!!! HAHAHAHA LET US GO!!” she laughed.

La Diabla felt so bad for Darby. She had her feet tickled a little earlier and it was pure torture. She knew how ticklish Darby was and watching her suffer really started to get to her. She wanted to break out of these ropes, and beat down every single woman in this room, including her ex-lover, Sabrina. She watched in anguish as that beautiful smile on Darby’s face was accompanied by that very cute laugh she had. She felt her own emotions starting to build as she wanted to rescue the deputy and have her feet no longer tickled. She then looked over at Thalia and could see that Greek warrior was truly enjoying their plight. That really got her pissed off and she wanted to get another chance to fight her. Now that she knew her fighting style, she could make adjustments and perhaps defeat her. “Stop this!! Can’t you see this is torturing her??!! I told you to tickle me!” she yelled.

Thalia shook her head and chuckled. She loved the reaction La Diabla was having towards Darby being tickled. She loved the fact that these women were tied up and having their feet tickled, and this was only the beginning. She could not wait until she got Darby to herself to tickle and break her. She knew it was time to continue to learn more about the nature of Darby and La Diabla’s relationship. She knew the outlaw was willing to suffer for Darby, but would the opposite also be true? She put her hand in the air and looked towards Rose. “Stop tickling her, Rose.” she instructed.

Rose heard Thalia’s request and she felt very disappointed. She wanted to keep tickling that foot and touching that skin. She gave one last swipe of her fingers across the ball of the foot then stopped her tickling touch. “Aw Thalia, do I have to? I love touching her feet. They are SO tender.” she said in a disappointed voice.

“Hehehe yes, Rose. Stop for a moment.” Thalia chuckled when she heard Rose’s reaction. She loved the fact Christos’ assistant was really getting into her team’s torture methods. She then waited for Darby to catch her breath as it was time to play with her pretty head. “Oh Darby, you have such wonderful ticklish feet. I bet this is driving you crazy, right?” she asked with a sadistic grin.

Darby started to calm herself down as the foot tickling finally stopped. She swallowed hard and she looked at La Diabla. She could tell she was very concerned about her and even though she was in this position, she appreciated that sentiment. She wished they could get free and get another chance to win this battle. She then turned towards Thalia and saw that sadistic grin. She knew she was having a lot of fun with them, and she felt ashamed. “Yes, it is driving me crazy. You had your fun. Let us go…” she told her.

“You’re cute. Of course, I am not letting you go yet. We haven’t had all of our fun yet. It appears you have some might ticklish feet there, deputy. I will have Rose stop tickling you if you tell me to tickle La Diabla’s feet again. You tell me that, and your feet go free and hers suffer. Or, I will have Rose tickle your feet again and won’t stop for quite some time. What will it be?” Thalia asked. She then looked at La Diabla’s face and grinned.

La Diabla saw that grin and understood what Thalia was trying to do to them. She wanted them to turn on one another, or she was testing how close they were. She still wanted to protect Darby and prevent her from suffering. She then looked at Darby who had that look of concern on her face. “Just have her tickle me. Spare yourself….” she whispered.

Darby heard that choice and her heart sank. She did not want to be tortured anymore, but that would mean La Diabla would. She knew the ego of La Diabla was large and having her screaming in laughter would absolutely humiliate her. For herself, she understood that a lot of people knew how desperately ticklish she was, so she wanted to protect La Diabla, even at her own expense. She wouldn’t be able to bear watching her suffer and get humiliated, so she swallowed hard. She knew what she had to do. “Ok…tickle muh feet. Spare hers. You are a cruel woman…” she told Thalia.

Thalia was impressed at both women. Both of them wanted to spare the other and would be willing to sacrifice themselves to prevent the other from suffering. She knew that these two were really close and she loved the idea. It was strange that a deputy and a criminal would be so close, and it made her wonder exactly what took place between them for that to happen. She could use that love against one another when she finished breaking them. Now it was time to make them both suffer. She wanted them to suffer at the same time, then she would split them up, so she could get to work. “That is so cute. You both want to save each other. Well, since you both would want your feet tickled, how about you both suffer together? Rose? Tickle all of their feet! Make it good! Make them suffer!” she commanded.

Rose’s eyes went wide with excitement as she heard Thalia’s command. She was going to make them both suffer at the same time. The four naked feet in front of her would be at her mercy! Her adrenaline rose to another level and now it was time for her to have some fun! She placed her left hand on Darby’s right foot and moved her right hand over to the right foot of La Diabla. She placed both sets of fingers in the arches of each respective foot and then wiggled her fingers. “Kitchy kitchy koo!!” she shouted as her fingers attacked the delicate flesh of each woman’s foot.

“HAHAHAHAHAHA NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! STOP!!! THAT TICKLES!!!” Darby screamed as she felt the fingers in her arch. It was a more vicious type of attack and not the soft kind that Rose did to her earlier. That ticklish sensation tore through her body, and she started to tremble in her bonds. Her foot moved around as the tickling continued. The fingers then went towards her instep and then back to the middle of the arch and she screamed. Her feet were very sensitive at the moment and there was nothing she could do.

“HAHAHAHA YOU BITCH!!! STOP TOUCHING HAHAHAHAHAHA MY FOOT!!!” La Diabla laughed as she felt fingers stroking in her arch on the right foot. It was already driving her wild and she then closed her eyes and tried to grit her teeth because she did not want Thalia to have the satisfaction of her suffering. She shook her head wildly and her hair started to flail around. She then lifted her head up as far as it could go and continued to grunt in ticklish agony.

Thalia watched both women laughing wildly as their feet were being tickled. The sight of that black hair flailing around, and that ticklish grunt got her excited. She did find La Diabla attractive and watching her react this way was a turn on. Her eyes then looked downwards, and she saw Darby screaming laughter as well. She loved the look on Darby’s face. The eyes were wide open, and she had the biggest ticklish smile on her face. She started to think it was going to be really soon that she would get her hands on Darby and make her suffer. She felt her adrenaline rising and her anxiety grew. She would see that same look on Darby’s face once she got her hands on her. She also imagined her being a sex slave and those sweet lips on Darby’s face would be wrapped around the cock of Christos Andino probably daily, or at least every two days. But she also imagined those lips on her own most private area. Forcing Darby to please her would be a wonderful pleasure to have and she now felt a tingle between her legs. Thalia enjoyed the sound of their combined laughter and looked forward to hearing a lot more of it.

Sabrina watched with great envy as she saw Rose tickling those trapped feet. She stared at the right foot of Darby and remembered what it felt like. She also saw Rose tickling the right foot of La Diabla and she remembered those feet. She remembered kissing on them and knew those high arches were very delicate and responsive. She looked over at Babs who had a large smile on her face. She giggled a little and then bumped her right elbow into Babs’ left arm. “Enjoying yourself?” she asked her.

Babs felt that bump on her arm and she looked over at Sabrina. She heard the question and she grinned. She definitely loved what was happening as those four feet tied together were a beautiful sight. She really liked women’s feet and especially when they were ticklish. This moment made her desire to have her and Sabrina kidnap two women and have their way with their ticklish feet at the same time. She had to hand it to the Greeks, they knew bondage positions really well. She also remembered that La Diabla was Sabrina’s ex girlfriend and wondered how she was doing watching her get her feet tickled. “Of course! Those cute feet are going to suffer a lot! Hey, are you ok? I mean, seeing La Diabla again. I know how much she meant to you.” she inquired.

“Yeah, I am ok. I mean, I have a lot of emotions right now and I don’t know what to do. But seeing her and Darby together really pisses me off. I want them both to suffer. I hope Thalia lets us join in because both of those bitches will pay for all the harm they caused us.” Sabrina told her. She started to think about the heartbreak she had from La Diabla and the humiliation of being captured and even tickled by Darby. Revenge was going to be sweet!

Thalia stood up and then went to the foot of the table. She wanted to see those feet being tickled. She wanted to see those soles getting stimulated by Rose. Once she got there, she looked up and saw the back of La Diabla’s head and could hear both of their laughter. The combined laughter filled the air in the room, and it made her happy. Then her eyes looked down at the feet and she loved seeing the contrast between the feet. You had one pair that were very large and the other one was average. One pair had a deep pink color to it and the other pair had a tannish color with some pink in it. One pair had thick, medium sized meaty toes and soles, and the other had long toes, on a foot that had a very high arch. Even though they had different feet, they both were very ticklish. It seemed like Darby was more ticklish, which was something she did hope for. Thalia then watched as Rose switched feet and now tickled the left foot of Darby with her right hand and the left foot of La Diabla with her left. That seemed to bring out fresh new screams of laughter and she smiled. She was impressed with Rose and her foot tickling. She really did not expect her to be this effective, but she knew she wanted revenge on at least La Diabla. She then saw the fingers moving towards the toe area of both women. She wanted to pay attention so she could know their ticklish areas and truly torture them.

Darby’s eyes nearly bugged out of her head as she felt fingers now going towards her toes. Her toes were always a great weakness, and she did not want it to happen! She scrunched her toes tight and prayed she could defend those ticklish undersides. “NO!!! MOT MUH TOES!!” she screamed.

Rose smiled as she saw those toes scrunching. She then tickled the tops of the toes and that forced them open up. When they did, she went right after those undersides. Her fingers pressed into that flesh and heard a horrific ticklish scream out of Darby.

“AAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA MUH TOES!!! MUH TOES!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA” Darby screamed as she felt those fingers tickling the bottoms of her toes. Her toes were really sensitive and now Rose found her weakness. She shut her eyes tight as the ticklish feelings started to overwhelm her. She tried to move her body around as much as she could, but it was no use. Those fingers stayed on the undersides of her toes, and it sent wave after ticklish wave throughout her body. It was sheer agony, and she didn’t know how she would escape this madness.

La Diabla continued to feel the fingers in her arch, and she just continued to grunt, then broke out into stronger laughter. It didn’t help that Darby was screaming her laughter as well. This was such an embarrassing moment for her because she and Darby were both getting tortured at the same time and on top of one another. Then she felt fingers now going into the undersides of her own toes and that sent a tsunami of ticklish feelings throughout her body, and she couldn’t help but scream. “HAHAHAHAHAHAHA STOP THAT!! HAHAHA YOU WILL PAY YOU BITCH!!!” she roared.

Rose chuckled to herself as she heard those intense sounds of laughter coming from both La Diabla and Darby. This was such a crowning achievement for her as she was tickling their helpless feet. She really enjoyed herself and now after tickling all these feet, she hoped she could continue to do so in the future. She was also very amazed at how softer the toes were on Darby’s feet compared to the rest of the sole. She was excited that Darby was going to be a sex slave back in Greece. That would allow her to play with these feet when she could. She knew Thalia was going to take over soon, so she savored this moment. She was also very delighted to hear that tortured laughter coming from La Diabla. That woman and her friends absolutely humiliated her and now that she was tickling those long toes of the outlaw, she felt her revenge was going to be complete. Rose also was very excited that La Diabla would be joining them in Greece as a slave, along with Gabby and Veronica. She did get her revenge against Gabby, and knew that Veronica was also brought in. She hoped that she could tickle her solo. She wanted a chance to make that woman suffer and show off in front of Thalia and the rest of the women. She then placed her fingers on both hands between the toes of the respective women, trying to bring even worse sensations than before. “Laugh you stupid bitches, laugh!!” she shouted.

Thalia loved how Rose was getting into this torture. She loved how the two victims were laughing their heads off and she wanted them to keep suffering. She loved how Rose went after their toes, especially Darby’s. It was such great knowledge to know those thick toes were very sensitive. She knew she had to focus on those toes and to drive Darby wild. She was very happy each of her victims seemed really ticklish on their feet, and now she wondered about Darby’s body. She wondered where else she was ticklish. She looked forward to exploring her body and tearing an orgasm out of her. She also had something she wanted to do to Darby’s pussy and that is to shove a large amount of The Cream into it. She destroyed Bessie with a small amount on her nipples, so a large amount inside Darby’s body would completely tear her apart. She couldn’t leave it in there too long, because she still wanted Darby’s pussy to be serviceable for Christos, other members of her team and even her. But it would be enough to make sure her will was shattered and completely obedient. Thalia started to get excited over that taking place and she felt the urge to get her hands on Darby. She had already touched her feet and loved how soft they were. Now, she wanted to touch the rest of her. As much as she loved hearing these two women laughing because their feet were being tickled, it was now time for her to destroy the woman she focused all of her mind on for the last seven months. “Ok Rose, stop. Stop tickling their feet.” she commanded.

Rose heard Thalia’s command and she felt sad. She just found every sensitive spots on La Diabla’s and Darby’s feet and she wanted to put them through a living hell, just like La Diabla and her friends put her through hell. She moved her fingers from the toes of each woman and hoped Thalia would tell her to resume. She got her fingers in position, just being there above their soles, ready to pounce! It delighted her that their feet were quivering, and she wanted to continue!

La Diabla felt a large sense of relief as those fingers left her toes. She hated having her toes tickled because the ticklish feelings would tear her apart. She remembered when that brute Helga got her toes and it drove her absolutely insane. She even remembered when Darby played with them when they spent that night making love in Santa Selena and it drove her wild. She knew when she tickled her victim’s feet how sensitive toes were and hers were no different. She started to breathe heavily and was about to yell something at Thalia, but her eyes looked at Darby’s face. She could see the deputy was already sweating and looked to be suffering. Her heart started to sink as she knew Darby was already suffering. She was absolutely aware of how ticklish Darby was and with Thalia so focused on getting revenge, her lover was truly going to suffer. “Are you ok?” she whispered as she continued to breathe heavily.

Darby was sucking in wind and felt very happy that her feet were no longer being tickled. The fingers in her toes really drove her insane and she hoped this was all over. There was no way she would be able to survive an all-out tickle assault. She felt her body being very warm, and she even had some trouble breathing. With her thrashing around, it also caused La Diabla’s weight to really press into her and it restricted her breathing a little because of all the physical activity. She knew it wasn’t La Diabla’s fault because it was the way they were tied together. She heard La Diabla’s voice and looked up at her. She saw the concern on her face, and she wanted her to know that she was ok. She was also very concerned about her as well. She knew that being tickled and humiliated would really hurt the outlaw. She was very aware of the pride the woman had and this could not be a good thing. She wanted to somehow protect her, even if it meant her own suffering. “Yeah, I am ok. Are you ok?” she asked.

“Yeah, I am. But we have to be ready for another round. I hate these bitches and I swear, they will pay…” La Diabla responded. She kept thinking about how embarrassed she felt right now as her feet were exposed and they were being touched in front of a room full of women. Just like when she was in that cavern in Santa Selena, she hated being made a spectacle of. That’s what she did to others, not her!

“Ok, let’s get them untied. It is time for us to break these two and make them slaves. Then, we will torment the others.” Thalia commanded and looked towards Carissa, Peta and Amalia. She then saw Sabrina walking towards her, and she grinned. “Did you like the show? It is time for them to really suffer…” she told her.

Sabrina heard that La Diabla and Darby were going to be untied, which meant the real torture was about to begin. She wanted a piece of the action and was not going to be a bystander this time. She felt her emotions really building and she was not going to be denied. She approached Thalia and saw that grin. It was time for her to assert herself and get some revenge as well. “Yes, I liked the show. What is going to happen now?” she asked.

“We are going to separate them and then destroy them. It is time. I want them to be a broken mess, so when we leave for Greece tomorrow, they can service us on the boat on the way back. Hehehe” Thalia chuckled. She loved being in control and her mission was going very smoothly. Now she was going to destroy these women physically, mentally and emotionally, so when she presented them to Christos, he would have the finest sex slaves ready for a good sexual pounding.

“So it is that time. Thalia, I do not want to watch. I think it is time for me to participate in all of this. You broke me out of prison for a reason. I want to torture and break them! I owe BOTH of them! Please, let me have one.” Sabrina told her as she felt her adrenaline flowing.

Thalia could hear the passion in Sabrina’s voice and that made her feel good. She did in fact want Sabrina to be here to help torture these women. She knew having her would help her succeed in this mission. But Darby was hers. She wanted to break her. She planned to let Sabrina have what was left of her, but listening to her now, she knew this woman was determined to get her revenge. She then smiled as she thought of a plan. She had no real use for La Diabla since she wasn’t even aware of her participation in foiling Helga and the sex ring in Santa Selena. She didn’t like the outlaw and thought she was a bitch, but she didn’t have the emotional desire to break her. She would have been entertaining, but Darby was more personal to her. Thalia also became aware of Sabrina’s relationship with La Diabla and figured that would probably be the best situation. She could tell Sabrina was very emotional about the outlaw and figured she would probably dish out some severe punishment because of their past together. “Ok, I will let you have one. How about La Diabla? I think you deserve to punish her. She broke your heart, right? Think about how she hurt you and channel that anger and hatred and destroy her. I hate her, but for you, it is more personal. When it is personal, you will be rewarded with her agony. Just think, you will have broken her like she broke you…..” she told her, hoping to get her to get angry and destroy the infamous outlaw.

Sabrina’s heart dropped when she heard Thalia tell her she could have her revenge against La Diabla. It did make the most sense because the Greek bounty hunter really wanted Darby. Even though Darby put her in prison and defeated her, La Diabla was the one who truly hurt her to her core. She remembered being left by her without even a goodbye. She remembered how long it took for her to recover from that pain and if she was being honest with herself, she still hadn’t gotten over that pain. Now, she could inflict horrific tickle torture on her. Now, she could make her suffer and not even leave a mark. It was La Diabla who taught her the fine art of tickle torture, and now she could use it against her. She felt her emotions getting ramped up and it was her time to finally have some kind of retribution to the woman who crushed her heart. “Ok, I will take her. I will make sure she never forgets me and pays for what she did.” she responded in a very cold tone.

“Good! Then it is settled. I will take Darby and destroy her, and you take La Diabla and break her. Then we will break the others tomorrow morning before we depart in the afternoon. I will have them released from their bondage shortly. Chances are, they are going to try and fight their way out, so we have to be ready. Once we subdue them again, you will take La Diabla to another room and torture the hell out of her. I will torment Darby’s sensitive body and then we will bring them back together. I want La Diabla to witness the complete destruction of Deputy Darby. There is another room right next to this one. It is smaller, but it is also an interrogation type room. You can have your way with her there. Deal?” Thalia explained. She was very excited about her plan. She did like the other interrogation room, but it didn’t have as many contraptions in there as this much larger room did. It appeared to be more of an office area, but it should suit Sabrina just fine.

Sabrina felt herself trembling with anger and excitement. She was going to have her way with La Diabla and that provoked many emotions within her. She was a little disappointed that she was not going to torment La Diabla in front of the Greeks, but being inside another room would make it more personal and she could really tear into La Diabla. She would have Babs with her as well. “Ok, let’s get them ready. These bitches will truly suffer!” she said with venom in her voice.

La Diabla heard Thalia telling the other Greeks to untie them and she figured if there was ever an opportunity for them to escape, this was the time. She knew their arms were not tied; they were just bound to their sides. Once the ropes from their bodies were removed and from around their ankles, they would be able to fight. She looked down at Darby who also seemed to realize what the situation was. “As soon as our limbs are free, we strike….” she mouthed the words to her without making a sound.

Darby nodded her head as she recognized this was their chance to potentially escape. Now that she was very aware that Thalia and her minions wanted to perform embarrassing and horrific tickle torture on them, she had to get away from it. “Ready…” she mouthed back to her.

Peta approached the table and saw the tied bodies. She knew she had to be prepared for these women to potentially try to fight their way out. She looked at Carissa and Amalia and they nodded their heads. She also saw them holding their wooden staffs as well. She went to where the upper bodies were and started to cut the knot she had made earlier. She planned to keep their ankles tied for the moment. The ropes started to come loose and right when she was about to take it off, she looked over at her teammates one more time who now got into position on either side of the table. The ropes came off and she stood back.

La Diabla felt the ropes coming loose and she got excited. Then she realized that her ankles were still tied to Darby’s, which would restrict her ability to get up and fight these women. They were still at a disadvantage and any sudden moves would result in them falling. She looked back at Darby’s face and had to warn her. “Don’t move. Our ankles are still tied….” she whispered softly.

Darby gulped as she now realized her ankles were still tied together with La Diabla’s. She could still feel the outlaw’s feet touching hers and because they were tied, she would have no leverage to fight. She realized that these Greeks were very good at their craft, and they had to wait before they could strike. She nodded her head to let La Diabla know she understood they had to wait. Once the ropes came undone, she wondered what was about to happen next.

Carissa smiled as she saw the ropes come undone and it was time. She then quickly swung her wooden staff downwards with a precise strike in the center of La Diabla’s back! She loved how the outlaw recoiled and knew she was in great pain. It felt good to give that outlaw pain since she was the one who led the attack on Rose months ago.

La Diabla felt that wooden staff strike her back and she let out a very loud grunt! The pain was searing, and it made her feel paralyzed for a moment. The staff struck directly across her spine and across the shoulder blades. She pressed her chest into Darby’s stomach area and felt her eyes water a little. She did not want to move anymore and suddenly she was shoved to her left side and off of Darby’s body.

Darby was in shock as she saw La Diabla grunt in pain and then get shoved off her body to her right side, which was La Diabla’s left. Suddenly her upper body was exposed, and she grunted in pain and felt the wind leave her body as she was struck directly in the stomach. She looked over and saw Amalia standing there with a smile. She let out a loud yelp and placed her arms over her stomach, feeling the very sharp pain.

Peta smiled as she saw her teammates strike both women, which rendered them helpless. She then started to untie their ankles as she had to get them ready to be separated for Thalia’s and Sabrina’s torture. Once the ankles were undone, she grabbed La Diabla and got her onto the floor. She knew she was still in great pain, so subduing her was much easier. She then looked over and saw Babs approaching with some rope. She was handed the rope and she then proceeded to tie La Diabla’s wrists together behind her back. That would prevent her from trying to strike back. She then lifted her up off the ground and held her from behind. “She is ready for you, Sabrina.” she told her.

“Excellent. Let’s go have some fun with her. Follow me….” Sabrina said in a cold voice. She then nodded her head to Babs who then grabbed the ankles of La Diabla and scooped her up off the ground. Now, Babs and Peta would carry the outlaw out of this room and into the next room. She watched as they exited the room, and she gave another look to Thalia. “Ok, I am off now. I will break her and then bring her back. Just make sure you destroy that worthless deputy!” she told her.

Thalia smiled at her and nodded her head. She then watched as La Diabla was carried off by Babs and Peta and now she was in the room with Darby, Rose, Carissa and Amalia. It was now time to destroy the woman she focused on for so long. She then motioned her hands and Carissa and Amalia went to work. They scooped up Darby from the table and then she pointed towards a particular chair in the room. “Put her in there. Wait, stand her up….” she commanded.

Darby felt herself getting scooped up off the table and she still felt a great deal of pain in her stomach. She was grateful that the blow did not touch her ribs as it hit the area just below them. She then felt herself being stood up and her arms were now being held by Carissa on her right, and Amalia on her left. She continued to feel that pain in her stomach and then she saw Thalia approaching her. She wondered if she should kick her in the chest, but then she would probably suffer from a beatdown by these women. She then squealed a little when she felt her cheeks getting grabbed by one hand of Thalia. “Ow!!! Let me go!” she demanded.

“Shut up and listen….” Thalia told her as her right hand started to squeeze the cheeks together and she could hear the moans of pain coming from Darby. She was impressed by her height, but it was no matter. She was going to truly destroy this woman completely. “I think it is time for me and you to really get to know one another. Well, I will get to know your body. Right now, you have too many clothes on. Ladies, strip her please…” she instructed.

Darby felt that hand released from her cheeks, and she also heard what she said. She immediately started to struggle as she did not want to be stripped. She then felt a punch to her stomach, and she doubled over in pain. She felt her eyes watering from the pain then she felt herself thrown to the ground. Before she could even react, she felt hands all over her clothes and they were unbuttoning her shirt and even pulling at her belt buckle. She tried to resist by moving around, but she felt another punch to her stomach that made her feel helpless. Her mind started to scramble as she felt herself losing her shirt! “Leave me alone!” she cried out as her arms came out of her sleeves.

Amalia managed to get the shirt off of Darby and now she was in her bra. She started to get excited because she wanted to see this deputy completely naked. She loved the foot tickling moment as she did get to see the bottoms of this woman’s feet. She loved that deep pink color and the way Darby screamed in laughter; she knew she was extremely ticklish. She was really looking forward to seeing Thalia torture her. She then started to work on the bra and as she did it, she delivered another punch to Darby’s stomach. They had to make sure they knocked the fight out of her, so they could get her naked.

Carissa finally removed Darby’s belt from her jeans and now she could take those pants off. She was getting very excited as she wanted to see Darby naked. She loved the way Thalia tortured women, and this was going to be a great time. She managed to pull the jeans off the hips and started to nearly tear them down the legs. She was happy Amalia would deliver a few stomach punches to keep Darby from fighting back. She then peeled the jeans off her legs and now she was just in her underwear and bra. She did not hesitate and went after that underwear. She put her hands on the garment and forcefully started to tug them down off the hips. Darby was now on her knees so when the underwear was coming off, she got to see her naked ass! She felt really excited as she saw that very pale skin. The ass looked firm, but it wasn’t too rounded. She didn’t care, she loved looking at it. Now it was time to remove them completely, so Thalia could go to work.

Darby felt a lot of pain in her stomach, and she was trying to breathe. She could also feel her shirt and jeans coming off her body, and now she was in her undergarments. She wanted to fight back, but with the wind knocked out of her, it was too hard to get herself physically ready to fight. Then she felt her underwear coming off her ass and she started to panic internally. She was close to being naked and that frightened her. She also felt her bra coming off and it wouldn’t be too long before she was completely nude. “Please……leave me alone…..don’t take off muh clothes….” she pleaded.

Thalia watched with joy as she saw her subordinates stripping the woman she wanted to punish. She loved how they continued to physically hurt the deputy in order to get her clothes off easier. She told her crew that the clothes of the victims should remain intact because she did not want them to be naked on the voyage back to Greece and had no other clothing options for them. She felt a chill in her body as she saw the bra finally get removed and then the underwear was pulled from the legs. She admired the way Carissa and Amalia manhandled the woman and just took her clothes off with no resistance. She then saw the bra and underwear get thrown across the room, and she chuckled. Darby was now lying on her belly on the ground with her legs extended. She was completely naked, and she loved looking at her body. She looked from the ponytail that was resting on the spine and then she looked down at the rest of the back. She could see that pale skin and then she saw the ass. She really liked what she saw and had a feeling that skin was going to be baby soft. She liked the fact that even though Darby was a tough woman and could handle herself, she was still a delicate woman with some soft skin. She then looked down those long legs and could see those pink heels. Thalia’s adrenaline started to spike as she now had Darby in place to finally break her will. “Ok, put her in that chair. It is playtime….” she instructed, then walked over to the chair she pointed at.

Darby felt absolutely humiliated as she was now on her stomach on the ground and completely naked. She knew she could not fight her way out of this because she did not want them to see her front side. Her emotions started to rise as she felt so ashamed of this moment. Once again, she was captured, and she was going to be tortured. She then yelped as she felt each arm being grabbed and then she was forced up and was now on her feet. She looked around and saw Thalia standing next to some kind of chair. The chair had long armrests, with straps at the end of them. She thought the chair reminded her of the same one she saw back in that cavern in Santa Selena. The same one she was strapped in when Priscilla and Helga tortured her. “No….No….No….” she mumbled as she was now being pushed towards there.

Thalia saw the look of fear in Darby’s eyes and that got her really excited. She also got to see Darby’s naked chest. She felt a strong surge of lust in her body as those B sized breasts looked amazing. They had a nice, rounded shape and those small pink nipples looked delicious. Then her eyes looked downwards, and she could see the red pubic hair. She loved how Darby was a natural red head and looked forward to exploring between those legs. That was going to be the site of her complete domination. Her eyes turned to slits as Darby got closer to her and she could see the look of fear in those eyes. Darby was now close to her, and she could tell she was starting to resist. To make matters easier, she then did a quick punch to the gut and now Darby hunched over in pain. She could hear her gasping for air, and it was a pleasant sound to her. “Get her in the chair now.” she commanded.

Carissa then lifted Darby up and then placed her in the chair. She could see the look of pain on her face, and she did another punch to her stomach to render her completely helpless. She saw her limbs go limp and now she could finish her job. With the deputy sitting in the chair, she went behind it so she could begin. She grabbed the right wrist and pulled it up and then behind Darby’s head. From there, she had some rope and tied it around the wrist with one end and the other end she tied to the back of the chair on a hook bolted into the chair. The entire chair was made of wood, and it looked like it was used for torture and possible interrogation. She then took the left wrist and repeated the procedure. Now, Darby arms were up in the air, her wrists trapped behind her head and onto the chair. She then quickly moved to the front of the chai00r and grabbed Darby’s left ankle. She lifted that ankle and foot into the air and rested it on the armrest and then quickly strapped the leather cuff around it. Her eyes then caught a glimpse of the bottom of that foot, and she was stunned. That deep pink skin really stood out and the foot looked really soft! Carissa remembered the torture that foot went through, so she knew it was a ticklish foot and she even remembered both Rose and Thalia said the skin was something they never felt before. She had the temptation to start tickling, but she had to resist that urge. This was Thalia’s moment. She really hoped she would be able to do some touching and tickling as well. But if it didn’t happen here in this room, then she would surely have her fun with her back in Greece. She then went over to the right foot and grabbed the ankle. She lifted it up in the air and then rested it on the other armrest. She then strapped it down and now both ankles and arms were secured. She then stood back a little to observe her handiwork. When she did that, she loved what she saw. Darby’s legs were spread wide open and with her arms up, her entire upper body was exposed. The chair was a crude contraption, very similar to a gynecologist’s chair. Except for her back and most of the ass, the rest of Darby’s body was completely exposed and vulnerable. She then turned towards Thalia and smiled. “She is all yours…..” she told her.

Darby was finally starting to catch her breath and she felt the pain starting to subside. She then realized she couldn’t move her arms or her legs. She looked at her ankles and saw that they were strapped down, and her legs were spread! She also tried to move her wrists and they wouldn’t budge. She was trapped and helpless! She looked down and saw her naked breasts, but also her vagina was exposed. Her face turned red from embarrassment as her modesty was destroyed. Her emotions really started to get to her because she knew she was about to be humiliated once again and suffer tremendously. She lowered her head and closed her eyes. “Please….cover me.” she mumbled.

“Hahahaha………hahahahahaha……HAHAHAHAHA……HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!” Thalia laughed as she heard Darby’s pleading. Her enemy was now completely rendered helpless, and her naked body was completely exposed. She tried to contain her own excitement as the moment had finally arrived. After seven months of planning and waiting, she finally had Darby at her mercy. She could see that beautiful body and it was hers to have her way with. Her eyes then went between Darby’s legs and underneath that red pubic hair was a beautiful set of pink pussy lips. She felt a chill in her body as she thought about what she was going to do to that pussy when the time came. She looked over at Carissa and Amalia. They both set Darby up for her and she felt a lot of gratitude. “Thank you, ladies. Now, get ready to enjoy this show.” she told them.

“You have her now, Thalia. I want you to break her! Remember, she was the one who prevented Christos getting what he wanted. She is the one who ended that ring and had your friends Helga and Svetlana put in jail. Remember what you told me? She challenged YOU in the newspaper. Now she has you and she needs to be punished. Break her. Torture her. There is no one stronger, smarter or better than you. Make sure this bitch never forgets your name…” Carissa told her. She knew her boss was going to have her way with Darby, but she felt like giving her a pep talk. She wanted to watch Thalia in all her glory, and she was happy she had a front row seat.

Thalia had an evil smile after hearing Carissa’s words. She loved the fact that her crew was cheering her on. She then walked up to Darby and stood between her legs. Now she was close up to her body and it was time to play with her. She could see the top of Darby’s head as it was lowered, so she took the index finger on her right hand and placed it under the chin. She then lifted the head up because she wanted to stare directly into Darby’s eyes. Once she saw them, she smiled. “Darby, Darby, Darby. Today is the beginning of the rest of your life. I am going to torture you. I won’t stop until I feel like finishing. I have some wonderful things planned for your surprisingly sexy body. Now, where should I touch you first? I know! Your armpits look completely devoid of color. I wonder how sensitive that skin is…..” she teased.

Darby felt powerless when her head was lifted up and she looked into Thalia’s eyes. She could see the evil in them and now she was going to be tortured. Then she heard her talk about torturing her and she had to prepare herself. Then she heard her armpits being mentioned. That really got her frightened as she knew how ticklish her pits were. “No!!! You can’t!! Thalia don’t do this! Let me go!! You have to let me go!!” she screamed and tried to move her arms to no avail.

Thalia could only smirk when she heard that desperate pleading and moved her left hand forward. She was aiming for the exposed right armpit and her eyes locked onto that skin. She could see Darby’s body trembling and could tell she was doing her best to protect her armpit. It would be of no use because the arm was rendered helpless. She felt herself salivating a little once her fingertips got closer. She could hear the mumbling from Darby and now she was mere seconds away. She then plunged her fingers into the armpit and pressed deep into the skin. She figured a hard tickling would wake every single nerve in Darby’s body and prepare her for torture. She smiled as she heard Darby screaming in reaction to her fingers touching that very delicate skin.

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHA STOP!!! STOOOOOOOOOPPPPPP!!!” Darby screamed as she felt those very strong fingers invading her right armpit. Much like what happened to her feet by Rose, there was no warmup. The intense tickling sensations tore through her body, and it was agonizing. She felt so sensitive to this touch, and it drove her absolutely wild. She shut her eyes tight and all she could imagine was those fingers burrowing into her armpit. The fingers were in the center of her hollow, which touched the most sensitive nerve endings she had there. She shook her head side to side, trying anything to not feel that sensation but it was no use. She felt helpless because a woman who was determined to torment her had unfettered access to her armpit and she couldn’t stop her. All she could do was laugh.

Thalia loved that scream from Darby as her fingers continued to tickle that armpit. There were some hairs in the pit, and she made a mental note that she would have to shave them off. Much like her friend Helga, she liked having the slaves devoid of hair except on their heads. Her eyes glanced down at the red pubic hair and looked forward to shaving it off as well. She wanted that pussy bald and when she eventually applied that cream, she wanted it shaven for everyone to watch her scream even louder. What delighted her was that this was just the beginning of Darby’s torture. She had the rest of the day and into the evening to make sure this woman was completely broken and would never be seen in this part of the world ever again. Now it was time to truly enjoy her retribution. “Your skin…..it is so soft. I think I can tickle you for a long…………long…………..long time. Hehehe” she told Darby in an evil voice.

Sabrina felt a lot of different emotions as she walked into the next room behind Peta and Babs who were carrying La Diabla. She had been so focused on getting revenge against Darby, she was not ready to confront a woman who shattered her heart in the past. She felt nervous, scared, excited, angry and sad at the same time. She knew she had to try and control her emotions, but she really wanted to make La Diabla pay for hurting her. She looked around the room and it was much smaller than the larger interrogation room. There was a small table in the corner, and there was also a desk with 3 chairs in the room. There also seemed to be some hooks out of a wall where a prisoner must have been chained up. She wondered what it must have been like inside this room when it was occupied by the Mexican army and what dastardly things took place. She then saw Babs lower La Diabla’s feet to the ground and Peta helped the outlaw balance. Her arms were still tied behind her back and now she looked at her face. Sabrina looked at the face and she felt her heart skip a beat. Despite all the emotions she was feeling, seeing that beautiful face reminded her of how she fell in love to begin with. She then shook her head as she had to focus on the task at hand. La Diabla was to be a sex slave and she had to break her. “So, we meet again…..” she said, after taking a deep breath.

La Diabla could feel the cold floor underneath her barefeet and knew she was in quite a predicament. With her arms tied behind her back, she did not stand a chance to fight her way out of here, especially with Peta, Babs and Sabrina here with her. She knew Sabrina was a tough fighter and she already guessed that Peta would be skilled as well. Although she never met Babs, she figured she had been in a few fights herself, so she was definitely outnumbered. She saw Sabrina looking back at her and she also had memories come to her mind. She remembered some of the good moments they shared with one another. There was a time where they both were lying down on some grass and looking towards the horizon. They watched the sunset together and held hands. She remembered how Sabrina would then get close to her and nuzzle her neck. She didn’t have deep feelings for Sabrina, but she still cared about her, and their time together was nice. La Diabla wondered if she should use those pleasant memories to help her get out of this mess. Thalia was not in this room, so perhaps she could get Sabrina to help her out. She heard Sabrina’s voice and knew this was an important moment. “Yes, we meet again. How have you been?” she asked, trying to make small talk.

“I have been good.” Sabrina responded. Just talking to La Diabla set off a lot of emotions in her body and she still tried to calm herself. This was a lot tougher than she thought and was going to have to summon every ounce of strength and resolve within her body to accomplish her task. “Salem, why are you here?” she asked.

“I should ask you that. Why are you here with Thalia? How did you two end up working together?” La Diabla asked back. She was curious as to why her former lover was teamed up with such a powerful woman in Mexico. She knew about the jailbreak, but she didn’t understand why Sabrina would work with Thalia when she was such an independent woman.

“I am here with Thalia because we both want to destroy that idiot deputy. She jailed me. Since Thalia broke me and Babs over there out, we figured working with her would benefit us in our revenge. Now, WHY are you here? How on Earth did you team up with a deputy of all people? I thought you were the most dangerous outlaw in the Southwest. Your name is La Diabla.” Sabrina retorted. Her mind was spinning over the fact that her ex-lover was working with law enforcement. She remembered the heinous things La Diabla did when she was with her. She and El Guapo terrorized everyone, and they even killed people. It was hard to believe that she would turn her life around and help people.

La Diabla knew that question was coming, and she still felt nervous about it. She remembered how emotional Sabrina could get and also how jealous she could get. She had to be very careful not to disclose the true nature of the relationship with her and Darby. She looked at the outlaw and took a deep breath. “I am teaming up with her because of a common enemy. Thalia kidnapped a friend of Darby’s, and she also kidnapped a woman I worked for. Since we both have the same mutual enemy, we put our differences aside and decided to work together.” she told her, with some of that being partially true.

Sabrina heard that and it did make sense. But she didn’t know who the woman was that La Diabla worked for. She knew she should be torturing this woman but wanted to know more. “What woman did you work for?” she asked.

“Bella. Bella Toscano. I helped her fight off the Greeks who were trying to take over her farm. I am sure that big bitch standing over there in her uniform knows about that….” La Diabla said, then looked over at Peta. She then looked back at Sabrina and could see her engaging in her conversation. She wanted to slowly get Sabrina to team up with her, so they could all escape and defeat Thalia.

Peta snarled a little as she heard herself being a reference. She did know about the failed attempt by Rose to get that Toscano farm purchased, but then she smiled as she remembered how Bella did in fact sell the farm after being tortured by Thalia. “You stupid bitch! Bella sold her farm to Thalia yesterday! You should have seen it. She was screaming and begging to sell it. hahahaha just like you will be screaming.” she taunted.

La Diabla shot Peta a dirty look as she figured out what happened to Bella. Knowing that Thalia also liked to use tickle torture as a method, she knew her friend must have gone through a lot. Her eyes then went back to Sabrina, and it was time for her to continue to appease the good side of the outlaw. “Sabrina, working with Thalia will lead to nowhere. You know that. Come on, we can take down that big bitch and the rest of the Greeks. Remember the times we spent talking about running our own gang? Remember that? We make a great team.” she said in a sweet voice, trying to invoke past pleasant memories.

Sabrina heard that reference and she did remember that conversation between the two of them when they were in bed together. It was a weekend morning, and she woke up because fingers were tickling her pussy area. She remembered how she would giggle and then they would make out. After having morning sex, they would talk about their dreams, and she remembered how they discussed forming their own gang. That plan sounded amazing as they could conquer the world together. She started to remember how she felt at that moment and now she felt anger. She felt anger because they were not going to form that gang anymore because La Diabla left her! She stared at La Diabla and now the bad memories were coming out. It was time to make this woman pay! “Yes, I do remember those conversations. Those were beautiful times. I wonder why those plans ended? Oh, I know why! Because you LEFT ME!!! Remember???!!! REMEMBER???!!!!” she screamed as her fists balled up.

La Diabla gulped as she recognized that temper. She knew she may have made a mistake in the memories because it could also invoke painful ones. She saw Sabrina starting to get really angry and she could feel the emotion in her voice. She knew she was in trouble and had to calm the woman down. “Sabrina, it’s ok. Hey, it is me. It is me, Salem. Let’s talk about it. I am sure I can explain what actually happened.” she tried to reason.

“STRIP!!!!” Sabrina shouted. She did not want to talk at the moment. She wanted to get her revenge against the woman who tore her heart in half and threw it away.

“What?” La Diabla asked. She heard what she said, but she did not want to strip herself because it would make her entire body a lot more vulnerable. She still hated the fact she was barefoot at the moment, and losing more clothing would definitely lead her to suffering.

“ARE YOU HARD OF HEARING??!! I SAID STRIP!!! GET NAKED RIGHT NOW!!!” Sabrina screamed. She felt her pulse quickening and she was anxious to get that woman naked and then tied down. She wanted to torture her in the worst kind of way.

La Diabla’s adrenaline was spiking as she knew Sabrina meant business. She then realized her arms were behind her back and tied, which was an opportunity to perhaps fight her way out of this moment. She figured she would have to punch the person who untied her hands, then somehow take out another one and finally take out the third one. She did really care for Sabrina at one time in her life, but if she had to punch her out to save her skin, she was going to do it. Now it was time to set the trap. “I-I can’t. My arms are tied, remember?” she told her.

Sabrina pursed her lips since La Diabla was right. She also understood the type of person La Diabla was and had to be ready for her. “You’re right. Peta, untie her arms. Babs? You know what to do.” she instructed.

Babs smiled as she heard her partner’s instruction. She then pulled out her gun and aimed it at La Diabla. She wished she could pull the trigger because she remembered times when Sabrina would feel a little depressed as she recounted her times with this same La Diabla. She hated seeing Sabrina sad, so she wanted to take out La Diabla. Maybe then, her partner could find peace. She also looked forward to torturing La Diabla and hoped Sabrina would break her.

La Diabla saw the gun pointed at her and she gasped. Babs was far enough away from her that if she punched Peta, she wouldn’t be able to reach her and not get shot at. It was too risky at this point and now she felt real fear. She then saw Peta walk up to her and it was time! “Get away from me!! Sabrina! Don’t do this!” she shouted.

“Stand still you tiny bitch. Hehehehe” Peta said as she then made her way behind La Diabla. With Babs aiming a gun at the outlaw, she knew she would be safe enough to untie the arms and not have an attack against her. She was prepared just in case, but with someone else helping, she had no fear. She then untied the wrists and the arms fell to La Diabla’s sides. She then walked away from the outlaw and stood next to Babs. “Ooh! I can’t wait to see her naked. She is a pretty one….” she teased.

Sabrina looked at La Diabla with great contempt and now she was going to have the satisfaction of being more powerful than her. In their relationship, she was the submissive one and La Diabla was dominant. Now the roles would be reversed, and she was going to enjoy every second of this moment. “Ok, your arms are free. STRIP!!! Or Babs here will blow your head off. I think you know when I say something, I mean it. STRIP!!!” she demanded.

La Diabla felt her emotions now going wild. With that gun pointed at her, as well as Peta holding a wooden staff, her options were limited. She could try and fight her way out, but she could also perish during the fight. That was not a good option as she needed to rescue Bella, Gabby and Veronica. She also wanted to help Bessie as well. She felt her heartbeat trying to tear out of her chest because she had to lose her dignity and strip in front of these women. She had been naked in front of Sabrina before, but the other two would be humiliating to her. She also knew just how humiliating it was to be forced to strip. She did that to some victims before and knew it would make them feel more submissive. “Sabrina, please. Please don’t make me do this.” she pleaded, hoping that her former lover would have some mercy.

“Well, you haven’t changed. You are very hardheaded.” Sabrina told her. She then walked up to La Diabla and got in her face. She then did a very quick slap across the left cheek with her right hand and heard La Diabla wince in pain. “I SAID STRIP!!!” she shouted then walked back towards Babs before La Diabla retaliated.

La Diabla grunted in pain and felt that cheek stinging. That set off her anger, but it also really hurt her feelings. The full gravity of her actions years ago was now coming back to haunt her. She knew she hurt Sabrina when she left her, but she didn’t realize just how much it affected her to this day. She knew there was no other option but to obey her. She then started to remove her vest. Once it came off, she let it drop to the ground. She then pulled her shirt up over her head and then removed it off her arms and let it drop to the ground. Now she was in her bra, jeans and barefoot. She already felt embarrassed, then started to unbuckle the belt on her black jeans. “Sabrina….please.” she pleaded.

Sabrina could see the painful expression on La Diabla’s face and she loved it. She started to feel very powerful and now she wanted to thank Thalia. Perhaps torturing her former lover would be a lot more meaningful to her instead of tormenting Darby. She got excited when she saw the vest and shirt taken off. She could see La Diabla’ hands unbuckling her belt. She knew this had to be a very humbling moment for a woman that was very dangerous. She then saw the jeans unbuttoning and she got excited. She was very close to seeing the naked body of a woman she had sex with before. “That’s right, take it off. Take it all off! Or you can die…..” she said in a very cold tone.

La Diabla felt some sadness in her body as she knew she was beaten. She had a feeling that this was going to not only be pure torture on her body, but it was going to be an emotional moment as well. She spurned this woman and now she was coming to get revenge on her. She truly felt helpless at the moment as she slid her jeans off her hips and let the garment fall to her ankles. She then carefully stepped out of them and now she stood there only in her undergarments. She felt ashamed as the women in this room stared at her. She didn’t know whether to be angry or crushed from embarrassment. She lowered her head as she needed to control her own emotions.

“Wow!!! Sexy sexy!!!” Babs shouted as she stared at La Diabla in just her underwear and bra. She was enjoying this moment as a woman who was very well known was standing in front of her and stripping herself. She remembered how Sabrina loved making victims strip and knew it had to be such a humiliating moment. The fact it was La Diabla made it even sweeter. “Take it off sweet cheeks, take it ALL off!” she cracked.

Sabrina chuckled as she heard Babs’ catcalls. She was enjoying La Diabla’s physique and noticed that she did not change much over the years. It meant she took really good care of herself and if the body stayed the same as she remembered, then she was in for a treat. “That’s right Salem, take it all off! I want them to see what I got to see a lot of. Your sweet naked body….” she teased.

La Diabla felt herself about to cry in total anger and shame. It was one thing to be stripped by another person, but a whole different matter to do it herself forcefully. She then took a deep breath and then removed her bra. She felt her face turning red from shame as the garment was removed and fell to the floor. She covered her breasts with her hands and tried her best to not look crushed. She stood up straight and tried her best to look defiant.

“You might as well move your hands away. We are going to see your breasts once you take off the underwear. Come on, show me those beautiful breasts that I remember….” Sabrina requested. She started to feel herself getting aroused as La Diabla really did have an amazing body. She then saw the hands starting to come off the breasts and she smiled. She was moments away from seeing those naked mounds. Then the hands fell to La Diabla’s sides, and she got a good look at the breasts. She felt her own nipples starting to get hard as she saw the soft, rounded, B size breasts. She adored those small brown nipples and flashbacks of her mouth on those nipples flooded her memory. If there was something really positive that she remembered about their past relationship, it was the sex they had. They really were sexually compatible, and every interaction was mind blowing. Now it was her time to revel in this moment and she wanted to see the rest of that sexy body. “Ok, now the underwear. I want to see if that pussy looks as good as I remember….” she said in a teasing voice.

La Diabla felt absolutely humiliated at this moment. She moved her hands away from her chest and these women were gawking at her. She felt so ashamed, and she tried to control her emotions. She wanted to run over there and kill every last one of them for doing this to her, but she had to wait for the right moment. With Babs still pointing that gun at her, she felt she had no choice. Then she heard Sabrina’s request to remove her underwear so they could see her most private area. She closed her eyes and placed her hands on the hem of the underwear. She then started to tug them down and felt it coming off her hips. It was going to be mere moments before she completely exposed herself. She gritted her teeth as the underwear came off her hips and now, they were sliding down her legs. The garment got to her ankles, and she stepped out of them, one foot at a time. Now, she was completely naked, and her dignity was shredded. Her head hung low, and she felt completely embarrassed.

“Look at that!!! Isn’t she beautiful? The woman who took my heart and destroyed it is absolutely beautiful. Such a perfect body! She has beautiful long, black hair. She has a very nice and athletic body. Her tits are divine! Her pussy is beautiful and trust me ladies, it tastes……..DELICIOUS!!! And you know even her feet are cute! That’s right! Salem is a very beautiful creature, is she not?” Sabrina said in a very happy voice. She knew La Diabla was absolutely mortified and embarrassed. She wanted to take it to the next level as she wanted to crush her spirit, then her heart. Now it was time to get her in a position for torture. “Ok Ladies let’s get her ready. Peta, if you will….” she instructed.

Peta approached La Diabla and prepared to have her way with this woman. When she got close, she suddenly saw La Diabla’s head snap up and she felt a blow to her chin. She stumbled backwards and soon the outlaw pounced on top of her. She tried to defend herself from the blows, but La Diabla was very fast. She felt punches across her face and felt searing pain.

La Diabla felt her rage coming out as she jumped on top of Peta. She figured she was already doomed, so she had to try something. She did not want to be tortured, so she snapped. Her game plan of not wanting to be shot went out the window as her rage got the better of her. Once Peta got close, she wanted to make someone pay for all the humiliation that happened to her. She started to punch away at the Greek woman’s face and as she was about to strike her between the eyes with her fist. She felt a very sharp pain in the back of her head. She fell forward and fell to the floor.

Babs stood near La Diabla’s fallen body and grinned. She had used the butt of her gun to strike the outlaw in the back of her head. She knew she couldn’t shoot her, since Sabrina wanted to torture her. She knew La Diabla was in a rage and tried to strike out against anyone that came near her, so she wouldn’t see her coming. She then looked over at Peta, who was slowly starting to get up. “Are you ok?”

Peta got to her feet and felt a tremendous amount of anger. She did not like that sneak attack and now she wanted to break La Diabla’s body in half. “This stupid bitch will die!!” she shouted, then reached down to try and go after her. She saw the limp body and it would be easy pickings.

“STOP!!! Peta don’t hurt her. Relax.” Sabrina yelled as she saw the Greek woman preparing to tear La Diabla from limb to limb. She couldn’t blame La Diabla for striking out as it was a desperate move. She had only attacked Peta and didn’t move towards her or Babs. If she did, then she would have been shot and killed. Now she had to calm Peta down, so she could start the torture.

Peta shot Sabrina a dirty look as she really wanted to hurt La Diabla. She then took a few deep breaths and started to calm down. She looked at Sabrina and wondered what was next. “I want to kill her. What do you want to do now?” she asked.

“I know you do. But we want to torture her and then send her to Greece. Once she is there, you can do whatever the hell you want to her. But right now, she is all mine. Could you please pick her up and put her on that small table? Put her on her belly. I have the perfect position for her to be in for me to torture her.” Sabrina told her. She started to get really giddy as her moment was near. She knew when La Diabla went to Greece, there was no telling what would happen to her once she was there. But right now, it was her turn. She watched with great joy as she saw Peta scooped the dazed outlaw from the ground and put her on the table. She instructed her to put the hips high into the air. She watched as La Diabla was being put in position according to her design. She felt a major thrill once the bondage was finally set. Her eyes went wide with excitement as she saw La Diabla’s head on the table, her ass high into the air, her legs spread apart by a foot, her arms and hands under her body and between the legs. The wrists were tied with ropes to the legs of the table, as well as the ankles. Sabrina would not be able to get a clean look at the breasts and stomach, but the back, ass, pussy, legs and soles were completely vulnerable to her attacks. She loved the sight of the exposed pussy, and she licked her lips. She was truly going to enjoy this moment and push La Diabla into tickle and orgasmic hell. She then reached inside her vest pocket and pulled out her feather. She then grinned at Peta and Babs as she twirled it between her fingers. “Ok ladies, want to see how much fun a feather could have? hehehe” she joked.

Thalia continued to push her fingers into that sensitive armpit skin as she heard Darby laughing uncontrollably. She had a feeling Darby would be ticklish, but her sensitivity seemed to be off the charts. That made this moment even more special. She loved the fact that this heroic deputy had this weakness. A weakness she loved to exploit on helpless women. A fact that she was going to enjoy breaking down Darby’s mind with. She then removed her fingers from the armpit to allow Darby to breathe a little and now she could play with her mind. She liked how Darby’s head was rolling side to side and she was already breathing a little heavier. “Wow, aren’t you a bit sensitive?” she mocked.

Darby was relieved that the tickling in her armpit stopped, but her fear only increased. She knew that further torment was coming, and she had to figure a way out of this. She was trapped and she couldn’t even move her limbs well. She could move her feet around, but that wouldn’t get her out of this predicament. She also felt incredibly embarrassed that her naked body was spread wide open for everyone to see. She hated the fact that once again, she was exposed in front of an audience. The last time she was trapped, she was in a barn and Sabrina and Babs absolutely destroyed her and her apprentice. She did not want that to happen to her again. Her eyes then locked onto Thalia’s and knew that woman was in complete control. “Thalia…..you have to stop this….. this is going too far…” she wheezed.

“You know, you are very pathetic. Listen to yourself. I barely touched you and you are already exhausted. Who would have thought that this famous deputy from Plotsville was such a ticklish little girl? I guess I found your weakness, huh?” Thalia teased. She looked at Darby’s face and knew she was going to break her completely.

“This is……not fair. You have to……let me go. You don’t…..have to torture me….” Darby continued to wheeze. She felt tired at the moment and with her being trapped and naked, her body felt really sensitive. She wished she wasn’t so ticklish. She would prefer to being in a gunfight compared to this moment. She swallowed hard and hoped Thalia would stop trying to embarrass her and make her go through a lot of trauma.

Thalia could only smile as she heard Darby already begging her. She put her face into Darby’s, so she could stare deep into those beautiful eyes. “Listen to me, Darby. I want to torture you. I want to hear you scream. If you were a man, I would employ some very painful methods. But since you are such a soft, pretty lady, I want to play with your body. I want to find all of your spots. You are going to make a very fine sex slave. I still do not know how you managed to defeat Helga, even with that bitch you came here with. Lucky for you, I need your body to be clean and devoid of wounds. I actually like what I am about to do to you even better. I want to drive you out of your skin. By the end of this moment, not only will you surrender your body to me with many orgasms, but your mind will be destroyed. Your life as a sex slave will be filled with many orgasms and we will fill your holes. You have such soft skin. This big, tough deputy is very delicate underneath her clothes. Yes Darby, I am going to torture you. I am going to……really……torture you. Now, let’s play with that armpit some more, shall we?” she told her, then started to lightly poke and prod that delicate skin.

Darby felt the light touches and she started to giggle again. The sensation wasn’t as bad as the hard pressing into her armpit, but this was still driving her crazy. She started to giggle and tried her best to move her body around, but it was no use. Her armpit was completely vulnerable, and she felt those fingers continuing to touch her ticklish skin. She gritted her teeth and grunted a little as the fingers slowly made their way around the pit, starting at the top and going in a clockwise motion around the entire hollow. When it got to the bottom of the pit, it really tickled her, and she let out a squeaking laugh because it was so close to sides and right breast. She closed her eyes and tried to think of anything to not think about what she was feeling. Then she felt the fingers traveling up the outside edge of the pit and that made her laugh harder. “Hahahahahahaha Thalia!! Stop hahahahaha doing that!” she yelled.

“But why? I am having fun watching you suffer. You know Darby, I am a little disappointed in you. You have this fearsome reputation and so many people admire you. I thought you could hold out against this light tickling, but you are already losing your mind. Hmmmm…..I wonder if I can get one of those cameras and take a photo of you. Can you imagine the entire world seeing you all tied up like this, completely naked, and laughing away as I touch your skin? Can you imagine how people would react to seeing that?” Thalia teased. She loved the way Darby reacted to her touch and she wanted to keep tickling the woman. She did like the idea of taking a photo of this moment because she could always have it published in American media, while she returned to Greece. It would be the final humiliation for the famed deputy on her way to sexual servitude. She now regretted not having a camera. She figured once she returns home, she can take one there!

“NOOOOO!!! Hahahahaha you can’t!!” Darby shouted when she heard that threat. It was already embarrassing for her to be trapped, naked, and being tickle tortured, but to have this moment immortalized would be the ultimate humiliation. She then looked over towards her armpit and could see Thalia’s hand working. She desperately wanted to do something to get that hand away from her. Then she squealed when the fingers very lightly traveled across the width of the armpit. It went from the outside edge, across the center and through the inside edge. That really drove her crazy and she continued to snicker and laugh.

Carissa watched what was happening with great pleasure. It was always a great time when Thalia went to work. She loved how she was touching that armpit and driving the deputy wild. She was also surprised at the responsiveness of Darby. She also figured the woman would be very tough and wouldn’t break so easily. It was very amusing to see her laughing so hard, and this was just her armpit. She looked over at the soft feet of Darby and knew when they were touched again, she would lose her mind. She was still in awe that this plan was working. She always had confidence in Thalia, but actually seeing her torment Darby was such an amazing moment. She wondered how quick it would be to see Darby submit herself. Or was it possible that even though she was horrifically ticklish, she wouldn’t break mentally so easy. That was the interest she had now. When would Darby break?

Thalia continued to move her fingers across the exposed armpit. She loved the way Darby’s body was reacting and could see her shifting around in the chair somewhat. With the legs strapped down the way they were, she knew Darby couldn’t move around too much, but could still move. Her eyes looked at the naked breasts and loved how they quivered. She felt some arousal within her own body as she loved the way those breasts looked. They looked really soft and knew they would be very responsive to her touch. She saw those pink nipples and wondered how much hell Darby would go through when she would play with them. She thought Darby was very attractive in the photos she found, but seeing her naked body made her look even more attractive. This deputy truly would be a prized sex slave and not only would Christos have a great time with her, but so would she. She then looked back at Darby’s face and could see that look of ticklish agony on it. “Hehehe you’re so cute. Are my fingers driving you crazy?” she teased.

Darby continued to feel that agonizing ticklish feeling as the fingers continued to stroke across her armpit. She then looked at Thalia and could see that sadistic look on her face. She heard the question posed and knew what she was trying to do. She knew she had to at least fight back because she did not want Thalia to break her so easily. Even though her body felt really sensitive to the touch at the moment, she had to at least try to fight back. “Hehehehehehehehehe let me go!! How would hahahahaha you like it if I did this hahahahaha to you???!!! Let’s see how hahahahahahahaha you would react hahahahahahaha STOP TICKLING MEEEEEEE!!!” she screamed.

Thalia couldn’t help but snicker over Darby’s response. The deputy still had some fight left in her, which meant she could continue to torture her. She wanted Darby to fight back. She wanted her to resist. This was Plotsville’s most decorated hero, and if she broke her easily like she did with the other women earlier, then she would lose all respect for the deputy. She also wanted her to fight back because breaking the will was always sweeter when they initially resisted. Now that she realized Darby had some fight, she could ramp up her torture. Thalia also thought about the question posed to her. In all her torture sessions, no one ever asked her about her own ticklishness. She thought it was amusing as the deputy must have been thinking about some kind of revenge. She paused her armpit tickling, so she could address that question. She looked around Darby’s body and could see the very light sheen of perspiration. She also saw those breasts quivering and heaving up and down, trying to get some air back in the lungs. She also saw that firm stomach area and she got excited when she thought about tickling that area. There were so many areas of Darby’s body she wanted to play with, and it would take all her patience to find every single spot. Once she noticed Darby calming down a bit, she put her face directly into the deputy’s. “Interesting question you asked. Hehe How would I like it if I was in your position? Is that what is going through your mind right now? Me strapped down in that chair. My body completely naked like yours with all my holes and sensitive areas exposed. Where you could do anything to me and there is nothing that could stop you? I bet you would love to touch me, wouldn’t you? I bet you are thinking right now if I have the same sensitive spots as you. Are you wondering if my armpits are sensitive? Are you wondering if my tummy would be ticklish? I bet you even thought about the bottoms of my feet, haven’t you? Tell me Darby, do you want to tickle me?” she asked teasingly.

Darby felt her heart beating faster as she heard that question. She looked into Thalia’s eyes and could see that there was no soul. She knew this woman didn’t seem to care about anything but making her suffer. Those questions did give her a jolt of adrenaline. Hearing those questions about Thalia’s body made her mind imagine what it would be like to get ticklish revenge. She remembered how she tormented Priscilla’s feet and how she got her revenge against Gloria. It was such a great time tickling those two women, and now she imagined what it would be like to tickle this ruthless and powerful woman. She was like Helga, another woman that Darby enjoyed tickling and breaking down. She started to imagine what it would be like to tickle Thalia’s body. To get her laughing and paying for all the cruel things she had done so far. She didn’t even know if the woman would laugh from being touched, but the thought was exciting. When she heard that question, she felt nervous, but she also pondered that possibility. “Yes…..I….I want to tickle you….” she responded.

“I bet you would. How do you know if I am even ticklish? So come on, tickle me. Make me laugh. Where do you want to tickle me?” Thalia asked. She then stepped back a little and raised her arms high into the air to expose her armpits, sides and stomach areas. Even though she was still wearing her military uniform, she still wanted to make Darby think of her areas.

Darby saw Thalia standing there with all the usual ticklish spots open and vulnerable. The more that Greek warrior talked about ticklishness, her desire grew. She wanted to find out if she did have the same weakness. Thalia represented great toughness and to have her writhing around under her tickling fingers would probably be the best revenge ever. She then tried to move her arms and realized she was stuck! She started to grunt as she wanted to fight this woman again and this time overwhelm her with tickling. She tried to move her arms and legs, but they were secured tightly. “GRRRRRR!!! Muh arms are stuck!!! I can’t tickle you if muh arms are trapped!” she groaned in frustration.

Thalia had a wicked smile form on her face, and she dropped her arms back down. She then walked back to Darby and stood between her legs again. She stared at that pretty face, and she loved her job. She then reached her right hand forward and started to rub the top of Darby’s head as though she was a pet. “Hahaha that’s right. You can’t move Darby. Well, there goes your chance to find out if I was ticklish. I would have loved for you to put your hands on my body and see if I would laugh…..or not. So close, yet so far. You will have to wonder if I am ticklish just……like……you. Now, someone has to be tickled right now. Since it won’t be me, it might as well be…….you.” she told her.

Darby’s heart skipped a beat as she heard Thalia’s words. She hated the fact her head was patted as though she was a dog. She also felt frustrated because she did want to try and tickle Thalia back. She had to know if she was ticklish! Then she saw that right hand moving forward and was headed for her left armpit! Fear gripped her soul as she was about to be tortured once again! “NO NO NO NO NO NO!!!! DON’T TOUCH MEEEEEEEEEEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA” she exploded in laughter as the fingers pressed hard into that armpit.

Thalia smiled as she loved that reaction. She was really starting to enjoy herself as she tormented Darby’s other pit. She wanted to start with a very hard tickle, then would eventually go soft. Right now, she wanted her to feel the horrific ticklish feelings. She pressed her index and middle fingers deep into the hollow and wiggled them back and forth. She loved the way Darby’s mouth was very wide open and laughing uncontrollably. This was still the early stages of the torture, and she was going to savor it. “Such a ticklish deputy!! Listen to you scream! I love it…..” she taunted.

Rose watched with great interest as she saw how Thalia continued to tickle Darby. She loved the way she tickled the armpits and forced that crazed laughter out of the victim. She really got interested in the moment when she heard Thalia talking about being tickled. That really piqued her interest because she had no idea if she was or not. That Greek bounty hunter was so dominant, that perhaps no one knew. It made her wonder if she was. She assumed everyone would be ticklish somewhere on their body, but maybe Thalia was an exception. She couldn’t imagine her laughing her head off as her body was touched in certain areas. All of her encounters with Thalia were similar. Even though the woman did have a sense of humor when they had casual conversation, she was normally very reserved and serious. She didn’t show too many emotions and kept everything about her own life private. She knew Carissa and Thalia were close, but she realized Carissa would never tell her about Thalia’s personal life. Now she was really curious. Was the dominant Greek bounty hunter ticklish? She started to imagine if someone were to touch her armpits, or her stomach, would she laugh, or would it be a sweet giggle? She then looked at the woman’s boots and wondered if she was ticklish on the bottoms of her feet. Rose remembered seeing those barefeet before as Thalia would wear sandals around the Andino compound, so it wasn’t as though she kept her feet hidden. But were they ticklish? Part of her brain wondered if she should do it playfully and pretend it was an accident. But the other part of her brain indicated even if it was an accident, it would be her tied up like Darby and Thalia would ruthlessly tickle her body. It was horrible when those three outlaws tortured her, but to have Thalia torture her would be incredibly worse. She dismissed those thoughts and figured Thalia’s ticklishness would always be kept a secret. For now, she was going to continue to enjoy listening to Darby scream.

Darby tried her best to try and break free from her bonds as those evil fingers continued to torment her vulnerable armpit. Much like the right armpit, her left one was highly sensitive and what Thalia was doing was sending very intense ticklish sensations through her body. She tried to twist and turn her body, but with her legs spread so wide, she just couldn’t get into position. She looked at Thalia’s face and could see her staring right back at her. She could see how much delight she had and wondered if she would be able to hold up any longer. The fingers then pressed deeper into her armpit, and she let out a very loud scream. She felt embarrassed by that scream, but she couldn’t help it. That pressing really drove the feelings deep within her body and she reacted. Her mind tried to think of ways to fight this feeling, but it was too overwhelming, and she just had to laugh. She felt like begging, but she also had to fight this feeling of surrendering and put up a better fight. Thalia could not win! She was in a bad position before, and she always found a way out. She figured if she could just hold on, perhaps an opportunity would present itself. In the meantime, the ticklish feelings only grew, and she just had to laugh. “HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA STOP!!! THALIA, FOR THE LOVE OF GAWD HAHAHAHAHAHAHA STOP!!!” she screamed.

Thalia chuckled when she heard that reaction. She leaned her body forward and then she was able to press even further into the pit and wiggle her fingers. She felt very powerful dominating Darby and wanted to keep reminding her who was in charge. “There is no God!! Only Thalia!” she barked back.

Darby laughed even harder from hearing that response and now the feeling of helplessness started to wash over her. She could feel those fingers deep into her tender armpit and the ticklish sensations only increased. She closed her eyes and wondered how long this torture was going to be. Even though she was going to try and fight the feelings, she knew eventually she was going to tire out and when that happened, she would be at the complete mercy of Thalia! She just continued to laugh and prayed this would all end soon.

La Diabla started to come to and felt a slight pain on her head. She remembered she was punching Peta on the ground and then saw blackness. She then opened her eyes and noticed she was looking into the room. She was looking to her left and her head was resting on top of something. She tried to move her head and realized she couldn’t. She then started to feel pain in her back and also tried to move her arms. She started to realize she couldn’t move at all! Her arms couldn’t move, and her feet could barely move. She felt the tops of her feet pressed against a hard surface and then realized her rear end was high into the air. The feeling of this bondage really got to her mind, and she knew she was completely trapped and her most private areas were completely exposed. “What the fuck?? Where am I?!” she called out.

Sabrina slowly moved in front of La Diabla’s face and grinned. She was enjoying the view of that naked body all trussed up and ready for her to play with. She even put her body close and could smell La Diabla’s scent between her legs when she looked at that very vulnerable pussy. Smelling her reminded her of those times where she pleasured that spot during their many sexual encounters. She kept having flashbacks of her time with the outlaw and the pain of being left remained in her heart. Now, she had La Diabla tied up, naked and really wanted to torture her. This was not like the other women she captured, stripped, and tortured. Those were about business. This moment was very personal. She then put her face into La Diabla’s and grinned. “Oh, you are awake! Welcome back, Salem! I love how you look right now.” she told her.

La Diabla saw Sabrina’s grinning face and she felt some anger. She felt humiliated with the position her body was in as she knew every single part of her ass and pussy was exposed and hung in the air. This position left her completely helpless and she could barely move. She could ball her fists and even clench her toes, but she could bare move. She knew she was completely vulnerable, and her ex-lover wanted to torture and embarrass her. She really hoped somehow, she could convince her not to do this to her and to set her free. “Sabrina, please. Let me go. You don’t want to do this…” she told her.

“Do what? Oh, you mean do what I am planning to do to you? Hehehe This will be FUN!! I must say, you looked absolutely splendid all tied up like this. That gorgeous ass in the air, all your private goodies exposed for me. Remember how many times we made love before? You had such a sexual appetite and so did I. We really were a dynamic pair, weren’t we?” Sabrina asked. She wanted to remind La Diabla of their time together and how much fun they had. She wanted her to remember everything. The good and then she would get to the bad. She then reached her left hand forward and started to run her fingers through that long black hair of the outlaw.

La Diabla felt those fingers running through her hair and could see that smirk on Sabrina’s face. She did remember the many times they have sex, and it truly was a great time. Sabrina was such a sexual creature and she loved dominating her. She also loved the way the outlaw would please her. She closed her eyes for a moment and remembered a time when she and Sabrina were sitting in a pool of hot springs water. She remembered kissing her passionately and how they had a very intense sexual interaction in that water. It was one of her best memories and she really did miss that time. She opened her eyes again and saw Sabrina’s smirking face. She had to get herself free and was very worried that Sabrina wanted to really hurt her. Not necessarily physically, but probably emotionally as well. “Sabrina, please. Yes, what we had was very……you know…..special. I really enjoyed our time together. That is why you have to let me go. You know this is not right.” she told her.

“Not right? Oh my sweet Salem…..” Sabrina cooed as she continued to run her fingers through that hair. She did feel her heart beating faster and realized her feelings for her did not disappear. They were still within her, and she had to resolve them. She did truly love La Diabla and wished they could still be together. She had grown so much since then and they would make a fantastic criminal team, along with Babs. But now, it was time to enjoy this moment and make this woman suffer. “…..you know what is not right? Breaking my heart is not right. Making me cry for weeks after you left me was not right. Do you have any idea how much pain I was in when you left me? Do you?” she asked.

La Diabla felt her heart drop because she knew she really hurt Sabrina. This was the first time she ever had to confront a past lover after a breakup. She started to fear what might happen to her because she knew Sabrina really held grudges against people. The fact she broke her heart was not going to help her in this moment at all. “Sabrina….Look, I am sorry I hurt you. I really am. But El Guapo ordered us to leave. You know I have to follow him! You know…..you know I cared about you a great deal. It wasn’t easy for me to leave. Please, you have to believe that.” she told her, her emotions starting to rise.

“El Guapo, huh? That’s who you are going to blame for your treatment of me? Listen to me Salem and listen good. You could have at least had the balls, or ovaries, or whatever us women have, and told me face to face that you were leaving. I would have gone with you! You don’t seem to understand how much in love I was with you. Dammit, I LOVED YOU!!!! So much……” Sabrina told her. She started to feel her emotions rising as she was letting all that pain and anguish of her heartbreak come out. She truly did love that woman and now that feeling she had when she was in pain was back.

La Diabla could hear the emotion in Sabrina’s voice, and she really felt bad. She didn’t care back then because she was a far more selfish person. She now understood the meaning of love better ever since she met Darby and even her deep connection to Cheyenne. She really started to feel regret and hoped somehow, she could get Sabrina to forgive her. She closed her eyes for a moment and felt the emotions starting to run high within her. She could really start to feel Sabrina’s pain and it really started to affect her. She opened her eyes again and looked at her former lover. “Sabrina…I’m sorry. I am so, so sorry. I really didn’t mean to hurt you. I mean that….” she said softly.

Sabrina heard those words, and her heart was really in pain. She felt her eyes getting watery and she really wanted to cry. She could hear the emotion and sincerity in La Diabla’s voice, and she wanted to forgive her, but she couldn’t. The pain was still raw to her. She thought she suppressed it, but seeing the woman she truly loved in front of her reminded her of that horrible, painful moment. The anger started to build, and she wanted to punish La Diabla for hurting her deeply. “You don’t mean that. Salem, I know what kind of person you are, remember? I thought you were different with me, but in the end, you are that cold blooded bitch that everyone knows of. You hurt me. I mean, you HURT ME!!!” she shouted.

La Diabla gulped and she felt her own eyes starting to water up. This was getting to be a tough emotional moment and she felt that heartbreaking pain. She wanted to hug Sabrina and apologize for truly hurting her. She knew she wasn’t always a person who showed love. She knew even when they were together, she liked her, but she was not in love with her. She knew then she was leading Sabrina on, even knowing that the woman was deeply in love with her. All she cared about was the sex and companionship. She didn’t have true feelings for her, which made it really easy to leave her when the time came. She didn’t even care if she hurt Sabrina because she was a very selfish person then. Now the consequences of her actions were now happening. The emotion started to be too great, and she let a tear fall out of her left eye, which crossed over her nose and dripped in front of her right eye and onto the table. “Sabrina….I’m sorry. You have no idea how sorry I am right now. You were such a loving person with me and….I….I hurt you. Please…..please forgive me.” she said with emotion in her voice.

Sabrina saw that tear falling from La Diabla’s eye and that really got her. She looked up at the ceiling and tried everything she could to not start to cry herself. That pain started to grow and hearing that emotional apology from La Diabla got to her heart. She started to tremble a little as her emotions were really starting to spike. She then stood upright and turned her back. She thought about the day when she found out La Diabla had left. She remembered wanting to have a romantic night with her, and then learning she left without even saying goodbye to her. She felt abandoned at that moment, and it crushed her. She then walked away from the table so she could gather her emotions again. She put her right forearm to her eyes and tried her best to prevent herself from crying. This moment was getting too emotionally heavy, and she needed to reset herself. That love she had for La Diabla was not gone and she felt that pain again.

Babs watched the scenario playing out and she could feel Sabrina’s pain. She remembered when she would talk about that heartache, but it seemed like she was over it. She and Sabrina both had sexual encounters during their crime spree, but she and her partner never had any real feelings for anyone. Now, she was watching her friend go through a very emotional time and she felt for her. She could hear that conversation between the two women, and it sounded very emotional and very painful. She then walked over to Sabrina and stood to her right. She then wrapped her left arm around her partner’s back and squeezed their bodies together. She looked at Sabrina’s face and could tell she was really getting emotional and doing everything she could to not cry. “Hey, are you ok?” she asked.

Sabrina felt that arm wrapping around her, and she looked over at Babs. She saw her partner’s concerned face and she really needed that at the moment. She really felt like crying because her friend was showing her compassion and comfort in this very emotional moment. “Yeah, I am ok. I just need a moment.” she whispered to her.

La Diabla let another tear fall from her eye as she knew this moment was very traumatic for both of them. She really started to think about her past and all the people she hurt. She really did live up to her moniker and was a She-Devil. She never thought about others and their feelings. Right now, she felt that regret. She looked at Sabrina walking away and then her partner Babs had to go comfort her. Her heart felt horrible because she really hurt that woman. She wished she didn’t find emotions with Darby because it opened her up to regret and compassion for others. She wished Cheyenne wasn’t so loving towards her, which made her appreciate another person’s feelings. Those experiences truly made her sympathetic to Sabrina’s pain. It was like a moment of reckoning for her. She had to determine if she wanted to continue to hurt people or at least try to have more compassion. It was very confusing for her, and she started to think that she should suppress those thoughts right now. She was still tied up, she was still naked, and an emotional wreck of a woman still could torture her. “I’m sorry….” she thought to herself as she saw Sabrina being so sad.

Sabrina took a deep breath and continued to fight the sadness in her heart. She knew she had a job to do right now, and she wanted to focus on her anger again. Anger would be able to get her to focus again on the task at hand. She realized she still had a soft spot for La Diabla in her heart, but she had to get back to the desire to punish her. She then looked at Babs and nodded her head. “I am ok. Let me finish this job.” she told her.

“Are you sure? Me and Peta can torment her if you like. I know how much this means to you. I don’t want you to get hurt.” Babs told her.

“Thank you, Babs. I got this. I will be ok. I just have to remember how much she hurt me. She deserves to be punished.” Sabrina told her. She then turned around and looked at La Diabla. She could see the side of her body, that ass still sticking up high into the air. She walked back to the table and remembered her feather! She had put it away when she spoke with the outlaw, and now it was time to inflict torture! She then got close to La Diabla’s face, and she could see the sadness in her eyes. She knew she had to ignore the emotions and start to inflict the torture. “Dammit Salem, you are good. I mean really good. You had me believing that you feel regret about what you did to me.” she told her.

“I do….Sabrina, I do regret hurting you. I was such a horrible person back then.” La Diabla told her. She tried to pull her arms again and even tried to move her feet, but they were pinned down with ropes and she was stuck. She could tell that Sabrina had regained control of her emotions and had a feeling things were about to get worse for her.

“Well, like you told me a long time ago when people crossed you. There is a price to pay for your actions. Just like you are now going to pay a price for what you did to me….” Sabrina told her. Her eyes then glanced towards that naked back, and she liked the slope it was on. With the ass high in the air, the back was completely exposed as the outlaw’s hair was near her head and spilled out onto the table. That gave her unfettered access to the back area. She then decided to play with La Diabla’s mind for a moment. “Hey, remember when we made love? Even though I think you are a total bitch right now, I do remember the sex we had. It was a lot of fun. Do you remember what you introduced to me? You told me that it would enhance the sensations I would feel when you ravished my pussy. Now, you never let me do it to you, but I think we both should enjoy that tables being turned.” she teased.

La Diabla was trying to remember what Sabrina was talking about. She thought about their many love sessions and then her heart stopped! She gasped as her memory made her remember an experience she had with Sabrina when they were both naked. She taught her about the technique that worked as a torture, but also for sex. The look in Sabrina’s eyes now made her realize that now she was going to be tortured. “Sabrina…..now, let’s not get carried away there. That was something fun between us.” she gulped.

Sabrina then pulled out her feather and twirled it between her fingers. She stared at that feather and loved the color of it. It was a soft brown color, as it was the feather of an owl. She loved how stiff it was and loved how it destroyed her prisoners. She then looked over at La Diabla’s face and what she saw excited her. She saw……..fear. “Ah, you do remember!! Good! I always wondered what would happen if I could use a feather on you. I mean, you used your feather on me a lot! Remember when you had me giggling and squirming around? You knew all my spots and drove me crazy!! I always wondered where YOUR spots were. I guess I will find out, right? Hehehe” she threatened.

La Diabla felt a chill go through her spine as she knew Sabrina was really going to torture her. Her feet were already tickled by Rose and knew that everyone knew her weakness. Now, a woman who just had an emotional moment and was still very upset with her wielded a feather and was going to torture her skin. This was going to be a personal moment, not a business one. With it being so personal, it was going to be a lot worse. She remembered how personal it was when she tickled Darby in that barn. She remembered how personal it was when she tormented Svetlana, Melissa, Helga and Priscilla in Santa Selena. Those were all personal situations, and she destroyed each and every one of them. Now it was going to happen to her. She saw the feather getting closer to her body and she started to quiver in her bondage. “Sabrina!!! Please get that away from me!!! Don’t do it!!!” she yelled.

“Hehehehe someone knows what is about to happen to her. Even if I didn’t hate you so much right now, I would still want to do this. I always wondered if the feared outlaw known as La Diabla was……ticklish.” she teased. She then took the tip of the feather and placed it right on the neck area and slowly stroked it upwards right along the spinal cord. She saw the body shaking around as the feather made it ticklish path up the spine and then she arrived at the tail bone. She then slowly slid the feather downwards, going from the tailbone, through the small of the back, down the spine and through the shoulder blades, all the way to the back of the neck. She heard some small giggles and a lot of grunting. “Something the matter, Salem? Does this…..tickle?” she teased.

La Diabla squealed as she felt that feather stroking up and down her back. The firmness of the feather really touched her nerves and it drove her wild. She tried to move her back around, but with the position she was in, she was trapped. When the feather slowly moved over her spine, she shut her eyes really tight and desperately tried to hold in her laughter. Her back was very sensitive, and she felt her eyes starting to water from the laughter. “Hehehe Sabrina….don’t hehehe do this….” she begged.

Sabrina smiled as she heard that cute sounding giggle coming from her former lover. She wanted to push all of her buttons and drive her absolutely wild. She wanted to make sure she felt this feather all over her back. She did one more swipe of the feather along the spine, then when she moved towards the small of the back, she then moved the feather towards the sides and near the hipbone. She heard another squeal coming from the outlaw and that gave her great delight. She truly wanted to push this woman beyond her limits and drive her completely insane. “What’s the matter, sweetie? Does it….tickle?” she teased.

Peta watched with great delight as she saw that feather traveling all over the back of La Diabla. She wanted to see that woman suffer, especially after she was assaulted. She figured the outlaw would not attack her when a gun was pointed at her, but she was sucker punched anyway. She wished she could actually fight the woman, as she wanted to prove herself to La Diabla. She saw Thalia defeat her, and she was confident she could do the same. She was also very interested in the past relationship with both Sabrina and La Diabla. She heard that very emotional confrontation between the two and that got her excited. She was very happy she never fell in love with anyone, so she didn’t have to worry about that kind of pain. It was fascinating to see how emotional Sabrina had gotten and how emotional La Diabla was as well. What she did know was that when a situation became personal, the torture would be even greater. Peta smiled when she saw the feather slowly making its way from the small of the back and over to the sides of the outlaw. She could hear that giggling and it sounded very cute. She also loved the sight of that ass sticking straight up in the air and ready to be played with. She was standing “in front” of La Diabla, so the back was right in front of her, and she could see those shapely cheeks in the air. She really hoped Sabrina would tickle the pussy, or at least let her do it. She chuckled to herself when the feather was now sliding down that exposed right side of La Diabla and she heard a girlish squeal.

“Hehehehehehe Sabrina!! Stop doing that!!!” La Diabla squealed as she felt the feather sliding down from her hip to the right side of her body. Those fronds of the feather caressed her skin, and it sent a lot of ticklish feelings inside her body. She once again tried to wiggle her body around, but she was restricted. She couldn’t move her arms and she could move her legs. The feather then made a sharp return back to her back and she wanted to jump out of her skin! “AAAAAH!!! Sabrina please!” she shouted.

“What’s the matter, Salem? Is this driving you crazy? Hehehe” Sabrina teased. She felt herself focusing more on tickling the outlaw and not reflecting on the heartbreak of the past. Seeing that sexy body move around because her feather was stroking that skin was really exciting and she could also feel her lust growing. She loved being in this position of power over La Diabla. When they were together, La Diabla would dominate her with tickling, driving her insane. Now it was her turn to dish it back. She moved the feather back to the spine area located between the shoulder blades and swept it there, back and forth. “I want you to tell me it tickles. I want you to admit how ticklish you are. Come on, tell me.” she taunted.

La Diabla felt that maddening sensation between her shoulder blades and she tried arching her back, then tried to move around. It was just no use. The tickling was driving her wild and she could not get herself free. She heard Sabrina’s teasing voice and that drove her wild. She of all people knew how torturous verbal teasing could be and now it was being done to her. She didn’t want to give any satisfaction to her, so she continued to giggle and laugh as the feather was tickling her. “Hehehehehehe stop this now!!” she demanded.

Sabrina felt herself losing patience as she wanted La Diabla to admit how ticklish she was verbally. She couldn’t wait anymore, so she dropped the feather and then used both of her hands to start grabbing and squeezing the sides. She pressed into those areas and heard a horrific ticklish scream! “I SAID I WANT YOU TO TELL ME HOW TICKLISH YOU ARE! SAY IT! SAY IT!!!” she demanded as her hands squeezed those delicate sides.

La Diabla felt those hands squeezing her sides and they got a very sensitive area on her body. She exploded into laughter and the feelings were very overwhelming. There was no teasing with this touch. This was intended to truly torment her. “HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I’M TICKLISH!!! I’M HAHAHAHAHA REALLY TICKLISH!!! STOP!!! STTTTOOOOOPPPP!!!” she cried out.

Sabrina then let her hands go off the sides and smiled. She felt great that she forced those words out of La Diabla, and she chuckled to herself. She then picked up her feather again and started to lightly stroke it along the spine again, making the ass in the air tremble and she heard some soft giggles. “There you go! That wasn’t so hard! I love how ticklish you really are. It is funny that here we are here with me tickling you. You should have let me do this years ago! Tickle tickle, Salem!” she taunted as she continued to feather the back.

Darby’s mind was in a complete panic as she continued to feel those fingers pressing into her armpits. This tickle attack seemed longer than when her right armpit was tickled hard. She felt tears in her eyes as the feeling was so overwhelming to her. She wanted it to end, and she felt her lungs burning. Her head was shaking side to side as she absorbed the brutal tickling. Then the tickling stopped. She felt a great feeling of relief wash over her body as finally she got a break from the torture. Her head slumped forward, and she continued to have small, residual giggles and her body was still tingling. Thalia had found the worse spot in her armpits, and it drove her wild. She then let out a groan because she didn’t want to suffer anymore. She then lifted her head as she tried to take in as much air as she could. “Thalia….please…..please….don’t tickle me….anymore….” she wheezed.

Thalia looked at Darby and couldn’t help but feel great. She stared at her and saw how much she was already suffering. She kept thinking that there was no way she was going to survive what she had in mind. She then took a few steps back and then started to walk around Darby’s left foot and to her side. She did take a glance at the suspended left foot, and she really did love how pink and tender that skin was. She really looked forward to playing with that foot a little later. Now it was time to continue to torture the deputy. She then made it behind Darby and could see how her hands were tied in the back of the chair. Like her feet, she did have really big hands. She loved how large of a woman Darby was. She wasn’t overweight by any stretch of the imagination, but her height, her big hands and feet, and her muscular frame was such an attractive sight. As she stood behind her, she grinned knowing what was about to take place next. She leaned her body forward and put her head to the right side of Darby’s face from behind the chair. “That must have really tickled you! The way you scream tells me you are really, really sensitive! I really love sensitive women. I love how they scream. You my dear, are a perfect example of a woman I love tickling. The others that I tickled before you arrived were lots of fun too. But they are not like you. You know what I really like about you?” she muttered into the right ear of the deputy.

Darby felt chills on her spine as she heard that voice coming to her ear and realized Thalia was standing behind her. She jumped a little and groaned in agony. She could feel her heart racing and her body was already getting hot. This woman was now tormenting her mind and she always hated it when that happened. She leaned the back of her head against the chair head rest and sighed. “What do ya like about me?” she responded.

“I like how ticklish you are. Especially these armpits of yours!” Thalia yelled, then reached her hands form behind the chair and planted them in the exposed armpits. Once she felt her fingers touching that skin, she pressed into the area and heard some very explosive laughter coming from Darby. She wanted to tickle both pits and be at a different angle. She loved how Darby’s head was moving around and even saw her ponytail flopping around. This amused her as she was really trying to push Darby into complete ticklish insanity.

Darby felt those fingers pressing into both armpits at the same time and that made her want to jump out of her skin! Thalia had very strong hands and the way she was pressing into her flesh, she knew how to find very ticklish nerve endings. Darby tried her desperate best to move her body out of the way, but her arms were strapped in and she had no ability to protect herself. The fingers rummaged all over the exposed hollows, never staying in the same spot. She wished she could beg for mercy right now, but her laughter was very powerful, and that ticklish feeling really broke her down. She then felt some saliva go down the wrong windpipe and she started to cough between her screams of laughter.

Thalia heard the coughing and she grinned. The deputy was having a very hard time breathing and she continued to press her fingers into the flesh. She wanted Darby to think she was going to die and then pull her away from that edge. The coughing got louder and now she could tell her victim was in distress. She let her fingers go off the armpits and she stood there. She crossed her arms and enjoyed listening to the desperate breathing and coughing from the woman she wanted to destroy.

Darby continued to cough hard as she tried to recover from this dangerous situation. She could feel the tickling had stopped, but she still felt the sensations and she just kept coughing. She even spat once to get the saliva out of her mouth and tried to recover from that brutal tickle attack. She felt her face being really warm and the rest of her body was also very hot. She managed to clear the saliva from her windpipe and now she sucked in precious oxygen. Her eyes then bugged out and she then felt the back of her head hit the chair head rest and she closed her eyes. She tried to calm her breathing as she wanted to get her body out of distress. “Thalia…..Thalia…..” she muttered.

“That’s my name…..” Thalia responded in a cold manner. She could hear the very heavy breathing coming from Darby and she wanted her to recover somewhat. Because if she passed out or died on her, she couldn’t keep torturing her or make her a slave. She then leaned in closer and wanted to talk to the deputy. “You poor thing. Coughing and spitting everywhere. You are a complete mess. What’s going to happen to you when I tickle the rest of you? These are just your armpits. I know you have MANY more spots for me to explore. I want to tickle them all. I want you to suffer. I want to make every single spot on your body to feel my wrath. So if I were you, I would try to learn not to choke. Because I won’t let you die anyway. You are mine Darby, all mine.” she told her.

Darby did not like the sound of those words as she still tried to recover. There was something about Thalia’s voice that made her shiver and have some fear. She started to recover a little and she felt her fist clenching and her toes curling. She knew the Greek bounty hunter was still behind her and she tried to brace herself for another attack on her armpits. Then she saw something to her left and it was Thalia. She was walking around from behind her and now she passed by her foot. She felt really nervous when she passed in front of her left foot and anticipated a possible tickle touch. She started to breathe heavier as Thalia was now in front of her. She watched with bated breath as she got closer to her. She could see the fire in her eyes and the look of amusement on her face. Darby knew that woman was trying to intimidate her, and she should be brave, but being trapped in this seat made her feel so helpless. She then saw Thalia get really close to her and she stared at the military uniform first. She then looked up and saw Thalia looking right at her and she started to squirm. “Thalia, why do you really have to torture me? You won our battle. Let me go home and I will never bother you again. Let me and muh friends go free as you made your point.” she told her.

“I did? You really think I made my point? Silly deputy, we have just started. I can give you good news, however. Your friends will go with you to Greece as all of you will serve as sex slaves for Christos Andino and for me and my team as well. So, you won’t be lonely.” Thalia told her. She could sense the fear in Darby and wanted to keep pushing her buttons. She then remembered something, and it made her smile. She definitely wanted to push Darby’s buttons and knew exactly how she was going to do it. “You know, there is one friend in particular of yours that I really liked. Bessie…..” she told her.

Darby heard that name and she immediately perked up. She looked at Thalia and could see that smirk on her face. She wondered what happened to her and she hoped that Thalia didn’t do anything to her. Her emotions started to build and she locked eyes with Thalia. “Bessie? Is she ok?” she asked.

“Depends on what you consider, ok. Hehehe” Thalia responded. She had a feeling that Bessie’s fate would be of great interest to Darby, and she could use it to mentally torture her. She could see the focus and concern in Darby’s eyes, and she got even closer to her. She wanted to hurt Darby and her other prisoners would help her with that. “Let’s just say she will never be the same.” she grinned.

“What did you do to her? Did you hurt her???!!!” Darby asked. Now her heart started to get heavy with worry and she felt really anxious. She didn’t care about her own well-being, she really hoped nothing happened to Bessie.

“Hahaha awwww….how sweet. You are very concerned about Bessie’s well-being. I am glad I captured her because I knew you would come follow her. I didn’t hurt her if that is your concern. Wait, depends on what you mean by hurting her.” Thalia said with a wicked smile. She knew Darby would lose all focus and would probably experience some emotional pain very shortly.

Darby heard those words and now her mind was freaking out and she was scared. The way Thalia was speaking and knowing how dangerous she was, it made her afraid for Bessie’s fate. She was almost afraid to find out, but she had to know. “Thalia, what did you do to Bessie?” she asked.

“Let’s just say I discovered how sensitive her body is too. She is going to make a wonderful sex slave. She has a very sweet body! I could play with her all…….night…….long. She has a pretty laugh, and oooh, she really is responsive to my touch on her naked body.” Thalia said in a sensual voice. She knew she really got Darby to panic and be concerned. She wanted to give her mental anguish and break down every defense she had and would suffer even more. She wanted to hurt Darby in all kinds of different ways. She looked at her face and wondered how she was going to react. Once she saw the look on her face, she felt really good inside because she knew she got her.

Darby heard that comment about Bessie and she felt her heart sink. Bessie was naked? She started to fear the worst and hoped her friend was going to be okay. She looked at Thalia and could tell she was enjoying herself over whatever happened to her friend. She wanted to know what happened to her. She wondered if Thalia did the same to Bessie as she was currently doing to her. She heard from her tormentor that Bessie had a pretty laugh and now she was really concerned. “You….you tortured her?” she asked, afraid of what the answer would be.

“Does that concern you? Are you afraid that I tortured Bessie like the way I am going to torture you?” Thalia asked in a teasing voice. She then moved her hands forward and planted her fingertips on Darby’s ribs and sides. She slowly started to flutter her fingertips on that skin, and she loved how it felt. Darby was this fierce warrior who apprehended some heinous criminals, yet her skin was smooth and very soft. That only excited her more and when she continued to flutter her fingers across that skin, she felt the body start to jerk around. That brought a wicked smile to her face as she was now moving to the next part of Darby’s body to torment.

Darby felt those fingers on her ribs, and it really tickled her! It was the way that soft fluttering touched her skin that sent some really horrific ticklish sensations throughout her body. She held her breath for a moment as the fingers moved across the surface area of her ribcage. Her eyes were shut tight, and she gritted her teeth. She wanted to explode in laughter, but felt she had to resist a little longer. She wanted to find out what happened to Bessie! Her grunts started to get louder and when the fingers made it to the bottom of her ribs, she let out a giggle. “Hehehe Noooooo nooooooooo” she grimaced.

“You should have seen how Bessie reacted when I touched this same area on her very sexy body. She was grunting and squirming around like you are. That beautiful brown skin loved my touch. Tell me Darby, have you ever seen Bessie naked? I have…..” Thalia teased as she continued her very light fluttering all over the ribs. She loved the expression on Darby’s face as she could tell she was in pure anguish. She moved her fingers right up the inside edge of the ribs, which allowed her to graze the stomach area and moved towards those very pretty breasts. She loved the way they started to bounce around and now the giggles were starting to come out even more. She then moved her fingers over the ribs again, now moving them to the sides and she heard a very cute squeal come out of Darby. She really loved that reaction and was really enjoying herself.

Darby felt that horrible ticklish sensation over her ribs and it was driving her crazy. As valiantly as she tried, she couldn’t hold back her giggles and they got stronger and stronger with each pass of those fingers over her tender skin. She was too ticklish at the moment and now she started to laugh. Her mouth slowly lost its ability to keep the teeth clenched and let her laughter out. Her mind was still rolling around, thinking about what Thalia was saying about Bessie. It was apparent that Thalia inflicted tickle torture on her sweet friend and that made her worried. She knew Bessie was very ticklish as she recalled those moments with Gloria Wellington. She also became very concerned as she heard that question. She did in fact see Bessie naked, but she wasn’t going to tell Thalia that. But it also made her sick with worry because her poor friend was really tortured. That thought broke her heart and she started to feel guilty. Bessie suffered because of Thalia’s vendetta against her. As she continued to laugh, she thought about Bessie and the anguish she must have gone through. “Hahahahahaha why did ya have to torture Bessie???” she laughed.

“Because, it was fun. She was my warmup for you! Oh, you should have heard her screaming when my fingers were doing the same thing to her ribs. She has such a sexy body. I liked the way she was writhing around as I played with her. I think you are more ticklish though. She had a sweet spot right here on her ribs….” Thalia teased as she then started to poke between the bones in the ribcage. That set off a very loud squeal and she felt a wave of joy wash over her body. She was truly having fun with Darby and wanted to keep pushing her. The light tickling was very effective, but now she wanted to do a little more harder tickling. It was time to torture this woman again.

Darby felt that poke into her cage and she lost it. That spot really tickled her, and it drove such intense feelings into her body. She still could not move her body around effectively enough to evade those fingers. Even though she was suffering from this attack, she couldn’t help but think of her friend. She imagined Bessie being tied down and helpless. She knew how Thalia’s touch felt and thought poor Bessie really suffered. She was not a fighter. She was a kind and gentle soul, so a torture like this would have drove her crazy. More guilt started to wash over her body as she imagined those tortured ticklish screams Bessie must have had as Thalia dominated her. She then let out another loud ticklish squeal when she felt another pressing of the fingers between the bones on both sides of her ribcage. She almost shot out of the chair, but her bonds held her in place. “HAHAHAHAHAHAHA STOP THAT!!! IT TICKLES!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA LEAVE BESSIE ALONE!!” she screamed.

Thalia couldn’t help but giggle to herself when she heard Darby mentioning Bessie’s name again. She figured the friend was weighing heavily on Darby’s mind and she wanted to continue to push that very sensitive topic on her as she went after her ribs. “Bessie is going to be a sex slave, just like you, remember? I am not going to leave her alone. I will be honest with you. I LOVED tickling her naked body. Her ribs were a very fun part, and I found other spots on her body. Want to know where?” she teased.

Darby heard that question and her concern over her friend continued to grow. The way Thalia was speaking, Bessie must have truly suffered. She still had this urge to somehow protect her dear friend but felt so helpless at this moment. The pushing and poking into her ribs were really driving her insane but she didn’t care about her own well-being at the moment. She needed to find out what happened to Bessie. “HAHAHAHAHA WHAT DID YOU DO?????!!!” she laughed.

“Hehehe well, her ribs are very sweet, but did you know her armpits are just as bad as yours? Oooh, I know! Her tummy was VERY ticklish too! I just ran my fingers all over her tummy and she was screaming. Imagine that. Imagine how much she was begging and pleading for my torture to stop, but it didn’t. I liked watching her suffer! Poor Bessie, she suffered because of one person. You. You have to blame yourself for her torture. She was screaming. She was in agony. She begged me, Darby. BEGGED. Just like I am going to make YOU beg. In fact, I want you to start begging me.” Thalia said with evil intentions in her voice. She then took the tips of all of her fingers and pressed them deep into the ribcage and started to wiggle them in those crevices.

Darby exploded in laughter when she felt those fingers pressing into her ribcage. The sheer intensity almost made her lose her mind as those fingers probed directly into her ribcage. Her eyes bugged out and she looked at Thalia. She could see the evil glee she had on her face and had that wicked smile. All she could do was laugh as the Greek bounty hunter found some really sensitive places on her ribs. She then started to shake her head wildly as the tickling sensations overwhelmed her. Her lungs were starting to burn, and she felt so helpless. She heard Thalia wanting her to beg her, but she felt her pride would not allow her to do that just yet. She just laughed harder as the fingers continued to press into her flesh, sending horrific sensations throughout her body. “HAHAHAHAHA STOP!!! STOP!!!” she screamed.

“That’s not begging, Darby. I told you to BEG!! Just like Bessie did when I touched her….” Thalia demanded. She then pressed her fingers harder into the ribcage to send even more intense ticklish feelings throughout Darby’s body. She didn’t apply too much pressure where it would cause pain, but enough to send Darby into ticklish hilarity. She remembered how Helga would touch a woman with enough pressure to drive them wild with sensations and not break their bones with her powerful hands. Now she was using that skill on Darby. She absolutely loved the way Darby’s face was wretched in ticklish agony and she heard the sweet laughter of hers. That was something she always enjoyed. The different sounds of the voices of her victims. Darby had a deeper laugh, but it sounded so feminine and sweet. Thalia took pleasure in forcing this hero to laugh her head off and was going to eventually snap this woman’s mind and her will. Her fingers were still working on those rib crevices as she loved looking inside Darby’s mouth. She could see her teeth as well as the back of her throat. She knew she was going to see this part a lot because she was not close to being done with Darby.

Darby felt the extra pressure into her ribcage and if it wasn’t for the fact her body was strapped down, she would have gone straight to the moon. Being strapped into this chair made the tickling even worse because there was no way she could defend her body. Her head started to twist side to side as she did everything she could to fight these feelings, but it was too much for her. She knew Thalia wanted her to beg and then she thought of Bessie. She knew Bessie must have been so scared, so terrified of this woman and was tortured. She did imagine Bessie begging Thalia for mercy, and none was given. Those thoughts continued to make her feel horrible for her sweet friend being in this position. She wanted to somehow make it up to her if they escaped out of this predicament. She then felt the fingers come off her ribs and before she could even take a breath, the fingers simply moved a little further down on her ribs, landing on a new area and pressing into her flesh. “AAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA THALIA STOP!!! THAT TICKLES!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA I CAN’T STAND IT!” she wailed away.

Carissa watched with joy, and she felt tingles all throughout her body. She loved the way Thalia was pressing her fingers into the ribcage and the sound of Darby’s tortured laughter filled the room. She loved how the laughter would echo off the walls. After witnessing so many tickle torture moments in these last two days, Darby’s tortured laughter stood out the most. Most likely because this was the intended target for this entire mission. Having this famous deputy in their clutches was going to be an achievement like no other. Darby was such an honored and respected deputy, not some woman that no one knew or cared if they were lost forever. Breaking a woman like this would be the single greatest achievement they ever had in this trafficking business. She knew Christos would be ecstatic over this conquest and she looked forward to being rewarded. She then moved a little closer to the chair because she wanted to stare at the bottom of Darby’s feet. Out of all the slaves they had captured and tortured, those soles were definitely the most beautiful she had ever seen. That deep pink color was mesmerizing. The only body part that she would enjoy seeing tortured more was between the deputy’s legs, but when those feet were finally tortured, she considered rubbing herself to get off on that laugh. She then heard another ticklish scream and she shuddered. She was really turned on and loved what she was seeing.

Thalia continued to press her fingers into the ribs and wiggle her fingers in those sweet spots and she was getting closer to making Darby beg. She knew that once the deputy did beg, she passed an important stage of breaking the will of the woman. It would mean Darby is losing this battle and would start to lose her will. She continued to enjoy tickling these ribs and seeing that look of sheer torture on her face. Now it was time to continue to destroy her mind. “Darby, BEG ME. I want to hear it. I want to hear you BEG me for mercy. Just like your friend Bessie did. I won’t stop until you BEG ME. DO IT!” she demanded.

Darby continued to fight the temptation to beg Thalia as she didn’t want to become submissive so quickly. It still bothered her that Bessie suffered under Thalia and could only imagine the trauma she suffered. She really hoped Bessie would be okay because she was one of the strongest women she knew mentally. But this tickling was horrific and the urge to beg was growing stronger. The fingers then went into the lower ribcage area and a fresh new round of powerful ticklish sensations overtook her and she couldn’t help herself! “HAHAHAHAHAHA THALIA!!! STOP TICKLIN’ MUH RIBS!! HAHAHAHAHA STOP IT!!! I BEG YA!!!” she screamed in ticklish agony.

Thalia had a menacing smile on her face as she made Darby beg her. She knew this was a small victory, but it was a victory nonetheless towards breaking the will of Darby. She continued to press into the ribs as she wanted to prolong the tickle torture. She loved playing with these ribs, and she loved the way the stomach looked. It looked firm, but she knew it would be a delicate area for the deputy and she was going to exploit it very soon. She then looked back at Darby’s face and saw that agony etched on it. “Good girl! Beg me! Keep begging me just like your bitch friend, Bessie did. Hehehe” she laughed menacingly.

Darby heard that and that made her laugh harder. She just could not get her mind of Bessie laughing and suffering under this woman. It was horrible to know that Bessie was naked in front of this woman and probably was tickled all over her body. Now she was getting tortured and there seemed to be no relief coming. She already begged Thalia and that small surrendering made her very concerned. She hoped she could continue to fight off this torture, but she feared the worst. If she did get broken, she would end up like she almost did back in Santa Selena when she was broken there. The rest of her life would be as a sex toy in a faraway country. The tickling continued to get worse, and the intensity seemed to kept growing. “HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA PLEASE STOP!!! I BEG YA!!! I BEG YA!!” she squealed.

La Diabla continued to feel that feather stroking up and down her back and it was driving her wild. It seemed to last forever with the fronds stroking up and down her spine. That was bad enough, but that feather would also travel to her sides and even up across the edges of her ribcage. It wasn’t a powerful tickling feeling, but she was sensitive enough to respond and laugh to this teasing. She hated that she could barely move. With her ass in the air, her arms under her and her feet tied down, she had no leverage to move around a lot. She could wiggle, but there was no way to defend her body. She did think that her front side wasn’t as accessible to her former lover as if she was on her back, but nonetheless, there were plenty of very sensitive spots that Sabrina could torment. She felt that feather now slowly tracing the outlines of her shoulder blades and that just drove her wild. She wanted to arch her back, but in her position, she could not. She could only wiggle her ass in the air and that frightened her more. Her most delicate areas were completely exposed and knew it was just a matter of time before Sabrina went after those spots. “HAHAHAHAHA SABRINA!!! Stop this!! Stop torturing me!! HAHAHAHAHAHA It tickles dammit!!” she yelled.

“I know it does. Hehehee do you have any idea how long I waited to do this to you?” Sabrina responded. She continued to move the feather all across that skin and she thought about all the times when she and La Diabla would be naked together. She knew that the outlaw’s skin was very soft and smooth, and those times when she massaged her after some mission she performed were some of her best memories. She knew how sensual La Diabla could be and having her in this position was a dream. She then looked up the back and saw that ass in the air. She softly bit her lower lip as she thought about playing with that ass and having her way with it. She felt her nipples getting hard and then looked right back down at her face and could see that agony written all over it. She truly wanted to savor this opportunity and drag it out as long as she could. The feather slowly moved towards the neck and shoulders which made her victim squeak a little in her voice. That really delighted her because the outlaw sounded very cute as she made the noises. “Oh yes, I waited a long time. I will say that you are still an incredibly beautiful woman, probably even more than I last remember. I always wanted to tease your naked body and make you feel so good. I remember how many times I wanted to seduce you and allow me to be on top and ravishing you. You remember how you used to do it to me? How I would come into the room and you pounced on me and almost tore my clothes to shreds so you could fuck me silly? Good times….Oh, and there were times when you did that, what else did you do to me?” she asked in a whispered voice.

La Diabla heard those words, and she did in fact remember those moments. She would come back to the place she was staying at after committing some kind of crime with El Guapo and gang. She would feel so excited over their victory, she wanted to have a lot of carnal pleasure. Usually after a great caper worked out, she and the gang would start to drink. She didn’t get too drunk, but enough to get really horny. She would come into the room, playfully tackle Sabrina and start kissing all over her. She loved the sounds Sabrina would make as her lips traveled from the mouth to the face, to the neck and the collarbones. She would then start to strip her of her clothes, so she could have complete access to that sexy body. She then remembered what she did do to Sabrina a few times. She would take her trusted owl feather and tickle that body seductively. She loved the way Sabrina would writhe in pleasure and then eventually it started to become more of a torture style. La Diabla loved the sound of Sabrina’s laughter and when she really started to tickle her harder with her fingers, the louder her lover was, and the more horny she got. It usually ended up in a massive orgasm for the both of them and then she would do it the following day as well. Now she was realizing she was in that helpless position and Sabrina was feathering her there was nothing she could do to get out of this. “Hehehehehe *squeal* Sabrina! You know this tickles me! hehehe why can’t you stop?” she asked.

“That’s cute. Stop? Oh no Salem, I will have my fun with you. Goodness, you are SEXY when you wiggle around like this. That sweet ass of yours moving around in the air. Your body squirming as best as it could, and if I am right……yep, those toes of yours are curling. I love it….” Sabrina teased as she continued her feather stroking. She then started to move the feather to the exposed left side ribs, and she heard another squeal. She really loved the way the outlaw was reacting, and it continued to put fuel on the fire within her. She really hated the outlaw for breaking her heart, but she also was still very heavily sexually attracted to her as well. There was just something about the way the body was moving that kept that sexual excitement within her growing. “I remember how you tickled me all over my body. I would be laughing and squirming and you just kept going. You made me so submissive to you. I wanted to please you and the looks you gave me when you tickled me made me horny. Because you were horny and wanted to fuck me. Well, I think the tables are turned. By the time we are finished, sweet Salem, I am going to fuck you and I am going to fuck you good.” she teased then fluttered the feather faster across the ribcage.

La Diabla let out a loud shriek as the feather started to flutter a lot harder and faster against her ribcage. It also drove her wild when she heard Sabrina’s words. This woman wanted to torture her, but also sexually ravish her as well. She didn’t know how to react to all of that because she was trapped and helpless. She didn’t know if Sabrina would try to humiliate her sexually. The feather across her ribs continued to drive her wild and then the feather stopped. She felt some sense of relief as the feather did not continue to drive her wild. She could see the large smile on Sabrina’s face and wondered what was about to happen next. The threats of her being fucked started to get to her because there was no way she could prevent Sabrina from sexually conquering her. She never was submissive to Sabrina before; she was always the dominant. That thought sent chills in her body and she still had to try and reach out to Sabrina’s sexually submissive side that she had. Perhaps she could take her back to those times where they had such intense lovemaking session. She had to do something to prevent her from humiliating her by tickling her tied down like she was. “Sabrina…..please…..this is torture for me. hehehe How about if you let me go, I…..I will take care of you? I could make you feel good, just like I did before.” she offered.

Sabrina tried to suppress her smile, but it came out as she heard that desperate offer. That was a welcome sign that the feathering she was doing was starting to break down La Diabla. She then put her face closer to La Diabla’s. She could see the desperation in the eyes and now she felt very powerful. “You want to make me feel good? How? How will you make me feel good? What do you want to do to me that will make me want to let you go and having my way with your body?” she asked teasingly.

La Diabla gulped as she heard those questions, but it was an opening for her. The more she could stall Sabrina from tickling her, the better she could recover and perhaps avoid the humiliating torture she was receiving from her. She looked into those eyes and she tried her best to look very aroused. “Well….if you let me go, you can get naked too. Then, I would have you lie down on your back, spread your legs as wide as they can go and show that sweet pussy that I remember you have. Remember how I would kiss your body from your sweet lips, down that neck, across your collarbones and then your breasts? Remember that?” she asked, hoping to get Sabrina to feel that temptation.

Sabrina closed her eyes for a moment as she did remember those moments. She loved being naked with La Diabla and when she felt those sexy, soft lips on her skin, it drove her lust and her love to new higher levels. The way La Diabla was describing the areas, she felt herself getting excited. She did miss those moments, but she also wanted to keep herself in this moment. “Mmmm…yeah, I remember that. Then what did you do?” she asked.

Characters featured in this part:

01.-DARBY--LOW-RES[8260].png 03. Thalia - WEB FRIENDLY.jpg 02.-LA-DIABLA-LOW-RES[8264].png 04. Sabrina - WEB FRIENDLY.png 03. Barbara - LOW RES[9247].png

UP NEXT: The torment continues for both La Diabla and Darby!

Ok fans, how did you like this part? Our favorite ladies are in deep trouble and it seems both Thalia and Sabrina have no intentions of showing mercy. This is such a precarious position for Darby and La Diabla. How will they ever survive? Thank you for your support and your comments are most welcomed and encouraged. Let me know what you think!

if we compile all the chapter and installment, ... it will become a comparable with H.P series.
This series is so amazing. Never enough of it! Keep it going.

And where's priscilla?

Sabrina's arc here is really taking center stage for me as a scorned lover now in control of her ex while Darby just gets systematically broken down piece by piece. It's incredible, I feel for her and Salem

Thank you for the comments my loyal fans! Yes, this entire saga is really deep. There are so many chapters when I look back on over the history. I hope you continue to enjoy their adventures as I contemplate another phase after this series ends.

Putrinila, hahaha I love how much you love Priscilla! I know she appreciates it! Please continue to enjoy this adventure.

Hey Sun, yeah, Sabrina's arc will be very emotional. That was the design during my planning phase, so that La Diabla and Sabrina would also have a major arc. I wanted a second one besides Darby vs Thalia. How will this confrontation end? Please continue to follow this epic adventure! I think you will truly enjoy this story when it is all said and done.

Finally catching up here, dying with anticipation. I can only partially feel bad for La Diabla and Darby, it's been too long since they had a good tickle session, time to toughen up lol. Can't wait for more

Absolutely LOVE these stories.... especially when La Diabla gets it...

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back