• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Deputy and The Outlaw: Retribution Part 18 (F/F)

primetime

Verified
Ok fans, time for another chapter. We have four chapters left in this saga. Kind of mindblowing to me because there has been new material every week (except for a brief hiatus in April 20230 for over a year now. This phase has been an epic adventure for this entire saga. Now we are in the "endgame" phase. I really hope you have enjoyed the series, and this episode is full of story, action and tickling. Ready for it? Well let's get to it! There is soundtrack music for this chapter and I highly recommend you listen to it as you read. It sets the "emotional" stage for what you are reading. I hope you enjoy and your comments are most welcomed. Believe me, they motivate me to continue.

PART 18

Thalia held Kylie by her arms and felt her kicking and squirming around. She was in a good mood as she saw Carissa holding Veronica by her arms. They had played with these two women and once Carissa got free, they easily apprehended them and now it was time to make them suffer. During the fight, she also saw Peta under a net, as well as Babs and Amalia. That angered her because these women must have used the element of surprise to get the upper hand on her soldiers. There was no way they could beat them in a fight, so they had to use every trick in the book an inferior fighter would use. Now it was time to break these women and drag them along as sex slaves as well. “Ok Carissa, let’s knock these women out already. Then we will get Peta and the others free. These tramps will pay for what they did.” she told Carissa.

Carissa wrapped her arms around Veronica and smiled. She felt her struggling but she easily held her. She hated that she was being tied up and was thrilled to see Thalia enter to prevent her from being completely subdued. She was also very angry at the events that took place and was really going to savor torturing Veronica. She even thought about torturing her in front of Gabby, so that they both could suffer, just like how La Diabla and Darby suffered watching each other get tortured. She then started to press her fingers into the ribs and now she felt Veronica really squirming. She loved that reaction because it meant this outlaw was very ticklish! She did a few more squeezes, then her eyes noticed something. She saw four figures in the doorway, and they were headed towards them! “Thalia! Look at who wants to get tortured some more….” she said with a grin.

Hans Zimmer - Why Do We Fall? (from the Dark Knight trilogy) https://www.youtube. com/watch?v=5em1HdgXGxA (remove space)

Thalia turned around and looked towards the entrance of the building. She saw four figures walking together. They had a confident strut and that got her excited. She saw from left to right, Gabby, La Diabla, Darby and Becky. She then threw Kylie to the side and pulled out her wooden staff. She was not happy they were freed from their bonds but thrilled to be able to beat them down again physically. They got closer and she could feel her grip on the staff tighten. She started to balance on the balls of her feet, ready to strike. The four women stopped when they were about ten feet in front of her and she saw the looks on their faces. They were all determined, but it was time to end this. She knew they were beaten, and this was their last chance to get away from her. “So, you got yourself free. Looks like Becky Lockhart slipped away from here and set you free. I am not very happy about that, but that’s ok. It gives me the opportunity to hurt you once again and really torture all of you. What I will do to each and every one of you, I will enjoy it, very, very much.” she told them.

Darby heard those words and she felt nervous. She remembered the first confrontation with Thalia, and it went horribly. She managed to get in a few shots but was then overwhelmed by her and then knocked out. She remembered the nightmare she went through when she was tortured. It was by far the most humiliating moment she ever experienced because she was thoroughly defeated, and she witnessed a woman she adored so much get tortured in front of her. That really made things worse and there was nothing she could do. Her emotions were broken, and she accepted her fate as a sex slave. But her young apprentice risked her life to save hers and to give her another chance to defeat this woman. She could see Thalia was ready for combat and so was she. She thought about the horror her friends went through and seeing Bessie so sad, so broken, so lost really motivated her to win this fight. She was going to give it her all and hopefully she would win this fight. “Thalia Laskaris, you will be arrested and brought to justice. Today is the day you will taste defeat. We are going home and there is nothing you can do to stop us.” she told her.

La Diabla stared at Thalia and felt her heart rate slow down. She was not anxious about this fight. This was something she wanted. She felt so much pain, so much agony from this woman, the mere fact she was free gave her great motivation. She looked over at Veronica who was still being held by Carissa. She thought about the fact that Becky, Kylie and Veronica all risked their well-being to help free her. That torture she went through, physical and emotional, took a toll, but she felt she had to do this. She had to defeat this woman. Those memories of that cream destroying her were at the forefront of her mind. This was about revenge. This woman kidnapped Bella, she kidnapped Gabby and so many other innocent people. She really liked Bessie as well and this woman tried to destroy Darby and all of her friends. Now it was payback time. She could see the staff Thalia was holding and it made her smile. Now it was time to repay the Greek bounty hunter with a challenge. “Thalia, I am going to kick your ass! I know you fear us. I can see it all over your face. The way you are holding that staff, shows me that you know we are going to kick your ass all over this place. We have no weapons. Afraid to face us, mano y mano? I don’t blame you. You got lucky the first time, but we both know you won’t this time.” she challenged.

Thalia could only smirk when she heard those challenging words from La Diabla. She remembered their first confrontation; she had challenged both Darby and La Diabla to fight without weapons. The memory of physically handling both women was one of the greatest triumphs in her life. It was time to do it again. She held out her staff and then dropped it to the ground. She then stood there, legs slightly apart and her hands on her hips. “Ok, I dropped the weapon. Let’s settle this once and for all. I can’t wait to punish your pussies all the way back to Greece.” she threatened.

“Becky, you and Gabby take care of the other one. La Diabla and I have Thalia. We will take care of this once and for all…..” Darby instructed. She then balled up her fists and prepared herself for a very physical confrontation. The moment of truth had finally arrived.

Becky looked over at Thalia and then back at Darby. She could see the determination in her eyes, and she wished she could just stand there and watch. But she had to help Gabby take care of Carissa. She then went behind Darby and made it to Gabby. “Um, let’s go fight. I think we can take her.” she whispered.

Gabby heard Becky’s words and she had her adrenaline flowing. She saw the love of her life in Carissa’s arms, and she wanted to hurt her. She remembered the embarrassing torture she went through and all those insults about her size. She cracked her knuckles and started to walk over towards the Greek bounty hunter. She started to get closer, and she could see the look in Veronica’s eyes. She could see them welling up with tears and that gave her the emotional motivation to face this woman. “Let her go, you bitch.” she said in a harsh tone.

Veronica saw Gabby coming towards her and her heart filled with love. She was worried sick about her and knew she was a prisoner. To see her free and heading towards her meant everything in the world to her. She started to believe this battle could turn and with Becky and even Kylie nearby, their chances of winning increased. She then nodded her head towards Gabby, then stomped the heel of her boot right on top of Carissa’s right foot, which freed her arms as she heard that yelp of pain. She quickly turned around and started to throw punches as fast and hard as she could. “I HATE YOU BITCH!!! YOU ARE GOING TO PAY FOR EVERYTHING!!!” she shouted.

Carissa saw Gabby approaching and she relished the opportunity for a fight. Then she felt that boot crash down on her foot and she felt a tremendous amount of pain. She let go of Veronica and now she was deflecting her punches. They were coming fast and furious, but she managed to block them. Now, she saw Kylie, Gabby and Becky, all charging her. Since she was holding Veronica, she was not holding her wooden staff. She now had to fight four women!! “YOU WHORES WILL DIE!!!” she yelled out.

Darby slowly started to move to her left, as La Diabla slowly moved to her right. They wanted to get on opposite sides of Thalia and get her to be off balanced. She remembered that first fight and had to prepare for her speed. She then charged in, but before she made any aggressive move, she saw Thalia turn towards her and swing her leg for a kick! She lifted her arms to block it, and then she saw La Diabla charging from behind.

La Diabla knew Thalia was very fast, so she had to time everything. All of her fighting moves had to be perfect, or she was going to wind up injured. When she saw Darby charge and Thalia kick her leg, she immediately charged in and started to swing her fist towards the torso. She also anticipated Thalia turning around, which she did and threw a punch. She ducked under that punch and with her own speed, managed to get a punch into the rib area. She felt a sense of excitement as she connected with the punch and heard that groan in pain.

Thalia felt the punch in her ribs and that stunned her. She had her kick blocked, her punch was avoided, and she got hit in her ribs. She grimaced in pain as her ribs were wide open when she threw that punch. She then spun out of the immediate area and then faced both of the women again. They were next to each other and had smiles on their faces. That got her excited as it appeared they learned from their first fight. That was going to make it a more challenging fight since they experienced her speed. She had to be careful and change her movements to throw them off. “Oh, you learned something. Good! Now I can have a true challenge!” she taunted.

La Diabla figured the best way to face this woman was to take away any escape routes. Since she used her speed so much, she needed room to duck and dodge. If they could get her within a confined area, then she would have the advantage since Thalia didn’t appear to be a grappler. “Yeah, we are fast learners. Just like that big bitch Helga found out. She lost that second fight and now she is in prison with a ruined pussy…” she taunted in return.

Thalia heard those words about her friend and that got her upset. She still could not believe these two women had beaten Helga and now she wanted to tear them apart, so she could put them back together, tickle torture them, and then fuck them silly. “Oh, you will pay for that. I am going to enjoy listening to you scream!” she yelled.

Darby’s eyes went wide when she saw Thalia now lunging out with her left foot, trying to kick her in the chest. She managed to get out of the way but then she saw a fist coming towards her. She couldn’t block it completely, as it landed on her shoulder. She grimaced in pain for a moment, then saw Thalia coming with a follow up punch. When the fist got close, she saw La Diabla lunging forward and somehow managed to tackle her! The punch glanced off her shoulder again and now both the outlaw and the bounty hunter were on the ground wrestling. She then jumped into the fray and started to try to hold Thalia down, but then she felt a punch to her stomach, and she doubled over in pain.

La Diabla timed her leap perfectly when she saw Thalia trying to strike Darby. She knew every move she had to make had to be timed perfectly, or Thalia’s speed would recover. She was surprised she managed to tackle the woman and she was on the ground, trying to grapple with her. She rolled around and then felt a knee to her gut as Thalia was very skilled on the ground. She let go of her and now she tried to catch her breath., she also saw Darby doubled over and Thalia got back to her feet. She then stood up as fast as she could because she did not want to be vulnerable to another strike from Thalia. “That’s all you got?” she groaned.

Thalia was on her feet and now she was looking at both of those women. They managed to surprise her again and now she wondered if she was fighting properly. They seemed to time her movements and she cursed herself for being careless. This was the moment she realized this fight was not going to be simple like the first time. She actually had to take on two women who were skilled fighters to begin with and now they had extra motivation. She then saw them moving towards her and she moved to her left. Her eyes never left them as she moved, and she noticed she was near the staircase that led to the second level. She started to wonder if she should move up there and perhaps reset herself. “You two are really going to suffer. Now, you pissed me off.” she told them.

“That’s what we do best. We piss off stupid bitches like you. You have never faced someone as skillful as the Deputy and the Outlaw before. Like muh friend said, Helga is in prison crying because she lost to us. I will make sure ya join her….” Darby responded. She felt more confident at the moment after that last exchange. They managed to get Thalia to the ground and surprised her. It was now their best chance to possibly defeat her. They still had to be very careful, but they were in a good spot at the moment. She saw Thalia was near the staircase and she wondered if that would be a good idea to follow her. She had no idea what was up there, but she also knew that a confined space may actually help them.

Thalia saw them slowly approaching her and she noticed her lateral space was narrowing as they entered the corridor where the stairs were. Now her speed counted for nothing since she needed space to really fight. She saw them take a few fake lunges towards her and she had to think about her next move. She then figured her best chance was to go up the stairs, find some space and then take care of these women forever. She even considered throwing them off the second level and onto the ground floor. She needed control of this situation, or everything was lost. “Catch me if you can!” she taunted, then turned and ran up the stairs.

La Diabla looked over at Darby and they were both surprised Thalia ran up the stairs. They knew by following her, it could lead to a trap. But it was worth the risk, and they had to finish this fight. Everything depended on this battle and either they were going to be free, or they were going to be slaves. “Ok, let’s follow her. Go up one at a time. Keep your eyes peeled. She may try to strike at the top of the stairs. If she does, make sure you get into a defensive position. She relies on her speed too much. We have to slow her down and make her work. If we are too aggressive, that falls to her advantage.” she instructed.

Darby took a deep breath then headed up the stairs. This was the moment where everything was going to determine their fates once and for all. She understood La Diabla’s words and carefully moved up the stairs. She kept her eyes peeled towards the top and right above her. She knew there could be an attack as soon as she got up there. Her heart started to beat faster, and her palms got really sweaty. She could see the top of the stairs and prepared for her battle.

Carissa felt overwhelmed by the women attacking her. She would fend off one, but then another would throw punches at her. She tried to move around as fast as she could, but she was built for power attacks, not speed. She managed to get a few shots in, but then she felt pain as Gabby hit her in her back. The four women kept coming from all directions, so she couldn’t even get her staff. This was now a matter of survival. The most she ever fought at one time was two women. These four were not weak women but had some kind of fighting skills. She wondered if she should just run. Out of the corner of her eye, she saw Gabby throwing a major punch and she blocked it. But her advantage was short lived as she felt something wrapping around her legs. She looked down and saw Kylie wrapped around her legs again. She then punched down and struck the woman in the back. As she did that, she felt a punch to the left side of her jaw, and she really rocked her. Then she felt another punch in the back of her head, and she fell forward. With Kylie’s arms wrapped around her legs, she suddenly felt her feet leave the ground as they were pushed out from under her, and she fell to the floor on her stomach. Then she felt something heavy on her back and saw Gabby’s legs. The woman was sitting on her! “Get off of me!” she yelled.

Gabby sat on Carissa’s back and straddled her. She then reached down and grabbed her arms. She knew they finally got the advantage and had to tie this woman up or they would be fighting more. She looked over at Becky and yelled. “GET THE ROPE!!!”.

Becky looked around and saw the rope that was being used to tie down Carissa when they first attacked her. She was feeling overwhelmed with emotions as this battle had turned in their favor. They managed to use their wits to capture the other women and now if they get Carissa subdued, then they will have everything under control. She grabbed the rope and brought it back over. She then went towards the feet of Carissa. She looked at Kylie who was holding on for dear life to those very strong legs. “Let me hogtie her!” she told her.

Gabby held down Carissa’s arms and she could feel the woman struggling with all of her strength. She gritted her teeth and then she saw Veronica come by and grab and arm. She looked at Veronica and smiled. She was really excited to see her, especially after everything that happened. Seeing that beautiful face lit her heart up and now they were going to capture a woman that caused them so much pain. “How are you baby?” she asked her.

Veronica could feel Carissa desperately trying to get free and she held onto the wrist with everything she had. She looked at Gabby’s face and her heart melted. She was finally reunited with her lover and now they had this Greek soldier at their mercy. She felt really excited when she saw that smile and heard that question. “I am doing good mi amor, you look amazing as always.” she responded.

“You know how to make a woman blush! Hehehe You have no idea how happy I am to see you again. I thought I would never see you again when I was held in that cell. I hope you know that when this is over, I am going to really make love to you so hard.” Gabby told her. She really started to feel excited, and she could not wait for this mission to be over, so she could take Veronica in her arms and make passionate love to her.

Carissa was struggling to get free, and she started to panic. Her legs were now getting tied together at the ankles and these two other women held her arms and the bigger one sat on her back. She knew she was being tied up and that would mean she was defeated and captured. The shame started to fill her soul as she was bested in combat, even though it took four women to do it. She heard Gabby and Veronica making such cute, loving comments to one another and she felt disgusted. “Why don’t you two shut up and get off of me! Especially you, fat girl!” she barked.

Gabby heard that insult and wretched the left arm she was holding a bit, and heard Carissa yelped in pain. She shook her head that this woman was still trying to insult her when she was in no position to make those insults. She looked over at Veronica who also had an angry face. “Can you believe this bitch is calling me names right now?” she asked her.

“Stupid bitch! Oh, she will PAY for being so mean to you. You are the most beautiful woman I have ever seen, and I am not going to let this bitch insult you like that.” Veronica responded, then twisted the arm a little.

“OW!!! YOU WHORES!!! YOU ARE GOING TO PAY DEARLY!!” Carissa screamed as she felt her arms being twisted. She hated these two were doing this to her and she figured she could at least get the last insults in. “Most beautiful woman? Well, I can say she does have a nice-looking body. You should have seen what I did to her naked body. Oh yeah, she loved it…..” she taunted.

Veronica gasped as she heard those words. She then looked at Gabby who suddenly looked sad as though she was remembering what Carissa was talking about. She had no idea what happened to her lover and knew she would find out eventually. She had an idea now and that really started to get her angry. Her girlfriend had to have been tortured and the thought of that really got her upset. She turned her head and saw that Becky had finished tying the ankles and was holding the rope. She then looked at Gabby and leaned forward to kiss her on the cheek. “Let’s finish this hogtie and then we will make her PAY!!!” she told her.

Gabby remembered what Carissa was talking about as she thought about how she was tied down completely naked on that table and was tickled all over. Rose and Carissa had pushed her beyond her limits, and it drove her wild. It was so humiliating and those insults during the session really bothered her. She looked over at Veronica’s loving face and it made her feel a little better. She then thought about the idea of revenge, and she nodded her head. She shifted her position a bit, so they could tie the wrists together and effectively hogtie her. Once they did that, she wanted nothing but revenge!

Becky saw the wrists being presented to her and she was excited. She was happy that the four of them managed to subdue Carissa and now they were going to hogtie her. She saw Kylie standing up and dusting herself off. How she held onto those legs amazed her as Carissa was so strong. She then turned her head back towards the wrists and finished tying them together. Then she tied the wrists to the ankles and now, Carissa was completely hogtied! She then stood up and dusted her hands. “We got her!” she said in triumph.

Gabby stood up and saw Veronica stand up as well. They looked down towards the ground and saw Carissa struggling in her bonds. She also heard the woman cursing their names and that made them laugh. She then looked at Veronica and the moment she had been waiting for was finally here. She then hugged her tightly and she felt like she was about to cry. She missed her so much when she was in that cell and feared she would never feel her touch ever again. “I love you baby.. I love you so much.” she whispered in her ear as her tears started to fall.

Veronica started to cry as well as she felt that very loving embrace. All she could think about was Gabby being captured and being tortured. She wondered if she would ever see her again and now, she was in her arms. “I love you too….Oh how much I love you being with me right now.” she whispered back.

Becky had a smile on her face as she saw the two women hugging each other. She could feel the emotion of the moment and she felt her eyes welling up with tears. She loved how open they were with their feelings, and it was good to see. She could never be open with her feelings, if she ever did with a woman. She would be ex-communicated with her family in a heartbeat. She already had a strained relationship with her father, she did not want to add any extra fuel. She then looked at Kylie who was also watching the two women embrace. “Aren’t they cute? Hehehe” she giggled.

Kylie chuckled at Becky’s words and then looked at her. She could see how happy she was and, in this moment, she felt proud of what they did. She then remembered how much fun she had playing with Becky and tickling her. She began to think that once they got back to the hotel, she may just have to strip this woman down and have her way with her. “Hey, when we get back, I am going to strip you and tickle your sweet body! You will be mine….” she told her directly.

Becky’s face changed expressions as she heard Kylie’s words. It stunned her, yet she felt some excitement in her body. The young blond woman was direct that she wants to have sex with her. She didn’t know how to react, and then she looked over and saw something moving. Her eyes went wide with shock as Peta had somehow managed to get back to her feet! “Um, Ladies. Looks like we got another problem.” she told them.

Gabby broke her embrace of Veronica and saw Peta standing up, with the net still on her. She appeared groggy, but she was still upright. “Well, what are we waiting for? Let’s get her!!!” she declared as she ran towards the Greek soldier!

Rose was standing at the top of the docks and had Bella right next to her. She wondered what was taking Amalia so long as the Greek soldier was supposed to check out what the noise was in the building and then return to where she was. She started to get nervous as from a distance, she could see a lot of activity on the docks. She saw movements and wondered what was going on. She really hoped this mission would end soon. She looked over at Bella, who still looked a bit haggard. That made her feel good because she knew she had won the battle between them. The Toscano farm was now hers and Bella would be sent away somewhere. “What’s the matter, Bella? Hehehehe You are going to be rich! Try to smile.” she grinned.

Bella looked over at Rose and saw that smile. She knew this woman was very happy she was bested, and she lowered her head again. Shame filled her body as she did give up her family farm and would somehow have to make a new life for herself. What really bothered her was the fate of the other women. She was tortured just like they were, but she was being spared. The rest of them were going to Greece to be sex slaves to Christos Andino. When she got on the wagon, she was surprised to see La Diabla joining her and that really broke her heart. Somehow, she was captured and looked really worn out. She must have suffered the same torture she did and that really made her sad. She remembered how ticklish the outlaw was and that was a playful time between the two of them. She remembered how sensitive her feet were, and if these women got to them as well as the rest of her body, she must have suffered so much. She wished she could go comfort her and protect her from these Greek women, but it was too late. She always hoped to see La Diabla again, but she was going to Greece, and would be lost forever. She lifted her head up again and looked towards the docks and that boat. Then she saw something headed their way! It looked like people! It didn’t even look like her Greek tormentors or the outlaws that helped them. It looked like the other women in the wagon with her. “What the?” she mumbled.

Rose heard Bella’s mumbling and then she looked towards the docks. Her heart nearly froze when she saw Gertrude, Mia and Bessie heading her way! There was no sign of her friends, and these women were free!! That made her tremble as something must have happened to Thalia and the others. There would be no way these women would be released. “Oh my!!! What is going on?” she said in shock.

Bella realized that something must have happened, and the others were free! That must mean that Thalia must have been defeated or something! Her adrenalina spiked and she looked at Rose who was absolutely stunned. Her arms were still tied behind her back, but her legs were free. She then quickly lifted her leg and swung it at Rose. Her left knee made contact with the shocked woman in the stomach, and she hunched over. When the other ladies got close, she then lifted her knee up very fast and connected to Rose’s jaw, making the woman collapse to the ground. She was shocked she was able to pull that off and when the other women arrived, she felt an excitement. “Help me!!! Please help me!” she yelled.

Mia saw what Bella did and she was stunned. When Bessie had freed her arms, they knew they had to make a run for it. She made sure Gertrude was ok, and now that they were at the top of the docks, their freedom was near! She recognized Bella from the wagon and knew she was a prisoner. She quickly went behind her and started to undo the ropes. She had to get her free as well. “Just give me a second! I will get you free!” she told her.

Bella felt anxious as she was so close to being free. She looked over at Bessie and Gertrude and her heart went out to them. She could see that cruel word on Bessie’s forehead and knew the woman must have been so humiliated. Once her arms were free, she felt so much relief in her body and soul. She was finally free! She started to get emotional, but she also had to get it together in front of the others. “Thank you…Thank you ladies. I am so glad to see you. What happened? How did you get free?” she asked.

Gertrude felt her heart racing as she had so much excitement flowing through her. She had no idea where she found the strength to run like she did, but the joy of escaping pushed her through. Now she saw this beautiful mature woman before her, and she was happy to see her free as well. This entire ordeal was so hard for her emotionally, mentally and physically. She wanted to think about all the events that happened to her, but it was not the time. She was not fully out of danger yet. “It was the apprentice of Darby! She managed to get us free by taking out one of them. I-I still can’t believe it.” she told Bella.

“Yes, she freed us as well as Darby and La Diabla. They are fighting the Greeks right now. We were told to escape. Everything is happening right now! I think we should get out of here.” Mia told the group.

“Wow, that is incredible. I am so glad we are free!” Bella told them. She was very happy that everyone was freed but was also concerned about the remaining women fighting the Greeks. She knew how skilled they were at fighting and hoped La Diabla and the others could defeat them. She looked over at Bessie who had a really sad look on her face. She walked up to her and then just hugged her. “You poor thing. Hey, we are free now. And let me get this off your head!” she told her.

Bessie was breathing hard, and she was still trying to make sense out of everything. She freed the others and ran towards this part of the docks, but she was still broken from her torture. Feeling Bella hugging her did wonders for her and she wanted to let her emotions go. She then started to cry as she felt Bella wiping away the paint on her forehead. That meant so much to her because she truly felt like a slut. She had the word “whore” on her stomach, but no one knew that at the moment. She looked at Bella who finished wiping away that word on her head and she felt so grateful. “Thank you. Thank you so much.” she whispered.

“It is ok, sweetie. Now, what are all of your names? I am Bella Toscano.” Bella asked as she introduced herself. She wanted to know who they were since they were all in this moment together.

“My name is Mia, and that is Gertrude. She is Bessie, and we are all happy to meet you. I am so excited for us right now and we should get going!” Mia told the group. She was still scared about the Greeks and since they were at the top of the docks, they were able to get away.

“No, we can’t…..we can’t go now.” Bessie told the group.

“Why not? Darby told us to leave. We are so close to our freedom.” Mia responded.

“They are putting their lives on the line for us right now. They could have left too, but they stayed so they could defeat those women. How can we leave and not help them? Darby has done so much for me, and I can’t just leave her there. I know none of us are fighters, but we have to try.” Bessie told them.

Gertrude listened to Bessie’s words and even though she wanted to run all the way back home, she knew Bessie was right. Darby had risked her life to save hers, so she should do something. She was afraid of any physical contact but wanted to help out in some manner. “She’s right. We have to help. We may not be warriors, but surely there is something we can do.” she told the group.

“Yes, she is right. We have to contribute. Perhaps we could go look for help or something. Or maybe even help them escape. I think we should go back onto the docks to help our friends. Perhaps our assistance will be apparent once we get there.” Bella told them. She wanted to see if La Diabla, Gabby and Veronica were ok. Those were three women she cared for, and she just couldn’t abandoned them.

“Hey, what is that over there? Is that another carriage?” Mia pointed out. She could see a carriage in the distance, and it appeared to be facing this way. She thought she had seen it before at the fort before they were taken away.

“Yeah, I did see that carriage before. Let’s go check it out.” Gertrude said. She also remembered that sleek black carriage from earlier and wondered if there was someone there that could help them. She started to walk with these women and hoped that whoever was in that carriage would be able to help out.

Veronica looked at the women now lying on the ground. Each of them effectively hogtied. Carissa was hogtied, as well as Peta. She then saw both Babs and Amalia sitting on the ground, their backs to one another, and had ropes wrapped around their arms, their waists as well as their ankles. She started to feel very powerful at this moment. She and the other three women managed to pounce on each of them and got them tied up. This was a major turning point in this fight and now, they had them. She looked over at Gabby who just finished tying Amalia’s ankles. “Ladies, we did it. We got them! They will no longer hurt us! I can’t believe we did it….” she told the group.

“Yes!!! We did it because we worked together, and we also outnumbered them. Our plan worked!” Kylie said with excitement as she looked over at Becky. She really started to like Becky since she was the one who freed them and had the outline of this plan. Once they got Carissa tied down, they pounced on Peta before she could recover. Once they got her tied down, they moved like ravenous wolves towards the net holding down Babs and Amalia. Because they were trapped inside that heavy net, they struggled a lot to get themselves free, which only intwined them more. With them helpless, she and Gabby both punched them repeatedly in the jaw to knock them unconscious. Once that happened, they were able to take off the net and get them tied up.

Becky started to smile as she saw everything that happened. She was very pleased that they were able to subdue four very dangerous women. If it wasn’t for their surprise attacks, and the use of heavy fishing nets, they probably would have lost this battle. She started to feel that pride building because she helped lead this particular battle. She felt kinship with the others and now they could have some fun. “I can’t believe we did that! I want to thank all of ya! Now, what do we do with them?” she asked.

“Oh, I have an idea……” Gabby started to say. She walked over towards Carissa and saw her all tied up. She loved how she was hogtied, rendering her completely helpless. She thought about what happened to her in that fort. She remembered all the insults, all the stimulation and how much she was dominated. She thought about the humiliation she had when her naked body was tickled, and sexually dominated. She remembered that feeling of her orgasm being ripped from her. That was the ultimate humiliation as she became submissive to Thalia and these Greeks. It was Carissa who tortured her, along with Rose before Thalia forced her to cum. Now, she thought about payback and was really going to enjoy this. “Ladies, this bitch right here deserves a little payback. Hey mi amor, remember what we did to Rose? Well, she did it back to me, now I think we should return the favor…” she said with a sly grin.

Veronica felt flushed as she heard Gabby’s idea. She loved the idea of revenge and torturing Carissa. But her heart also froze hearing that Gabby was tortured just like how they did to Rose. That now sparked a fury within her as she wanted to pay that woman back. She didn’t have all the details of what happened to Gabby, but it didn’t matter. When she tickled the rich women in Ciudad De Serpientes for their jewelry and valuables, it was business. Now, this was personal, and she was going to savor this moment. She knelt down in front of Carissa’s face, then got herself on the ground and stared at the trapped woman right in the face. “Oh, you are going to suffer you bitch! I think we will take our time with you. I want you to never forget this day!” she threatened.

Carissa felt nervous as she heard these two women talking about torturing her. She was trapped in this hogtie and she could not get her limbs free. Her heart started to race, and she felt beads of sweat forming on her forehead. She could see the evil in Veronica’s eyes, and she knew she was going to suffer. The only thing she could do was put on a strong front and show no fear. “You worthless Bitch! Don’t you dare touch me! I promise you, if you do anything to me, I will hunt you down like the dog you are and make sure you never are heard from again!” she yelled.

Gabby heard those words, and she couldn’t help but smile. She knew Carissa was using strong words, but she could tell she was very nervous. She then knelt down next to Carissa on her left side and looked at her exposed sides. She was still wearing her military uniform, but she should still be able to inflict some tickle punishment on her. As she continued to yell at Veronica, she reached her right index finger forward and poked directly into that side. She loved how the body flinched and it meant only one thing. This Greek bounty hunter was quite sensitive. She poked her fingers a few more times and saw the body really starting to squirm. “Something wrong? Hehe” she teased.

Carissa felt those pokes on her sides, and she really started to panic. She was feeling sensitive to that touch and now she got really concerned. She knew what these women were up to, and she could not give them that satisfaction. It would be absolutely horrific to her if she was tortured by them. She gritted her teeth and held her breath. She knew she could not laugh. If she did, then she was doomed.

“Hmmmm….hey baby, it looks like Carissa here is a bit squirmy as you do that. I wonder why that is. Could it be that she is…….ticklish?” Veronica teased.

“I think so. I mean, when I poke her here and here, she sure seems to jump around. Just like a Mexican jumping bean. Hahahaha Come on Carissa, it is ok to laugh. I know you are jumping like that because you are…..ticklish.” Gabby teased as she continued to poke around the sides and even got a few ribs.

Carissa groaned as she felt that strong finger still poking into her sides and now her ribs. She had no idea how much longer she could take with those pokes. Her eyes started to water, and her face started to turn red. She couldn’t believe she was about to be tickled and it felt so embarrassing. She remembered the few times she was tickled, but that was from Thalia, and it was during their sparring sessions. Those tickles were for fun as Thalia and her loved to practice together. She had never been tortured before and now she felt ashamed. She was such a strong warrior and to be in this position was the most humiliating moment in her entire life. She could see that mocking facial expression on Veronica’s face, and she regretted not being able to torture her. She still had no idea how she escaped, but she planned to torture her in front of Thalia, just like she did with Gabby. Now, she felt a prolonged poke in her ribs, and she was in agony as she desperately tried not to laugh. “Stop doing *grunt* that! That fucking *grunt* stop!” she grunted.

“It’s fucking what? Go ahead, finish your statement. Hehehe” Gabby teased as she kept poking the rib area. She then jammed her finger into a crevice on the ribs and held her finger there. She felt Carissa’s body shaking and knew she hit a very sensitive spot. Then she heard it. She started to hear strained giggles coming from her. “That’s right….let it out. What you wanted to say is this fucking……TICKLES!!!” she yelled out and then wriggled her finger in that spot.

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA STOP!!! HAHAHAHAHA STOP THAT NOW!!!” Carissa yelled out. She felt ashamed as her ticklish weakness was now revealed to these women and knew she was about to really get tortured!

“That’s a good girl… laugh you bitch, laugh. We owe you this! We got Rose that time, but I wish we got you. You sure seem tough, but what do you know? You are just a ticklish little girl!” Veronica taunted as she heard that hysterical laughter now coming from Carissa. She felt amazing at the moment, and she was looking forward to having her turn torturing this same woman. She then looked over at Becky and Kylie who had amused looks on their faces. She thought of an idea, and it really got her excited. “Hey you two, how about you get the other one? She looks like she would be a lot of fun……” she told them.

Hans Zimmer - Why Do We Fall? (from the Dark Knight trilogy) https://www.youtube. com/watch?v=5em1HdgXGxA (remove space)

Darby slowly got to the top of the staircase and looked around. She knew Thalia was somewhere up on this second level and she had to be very aware of her surroundings. She looked around and could see the corridor was dark, but there was some light coming from the office that was now on her left-hand side. She then motioned her right hand towards the stairs, giving La Diabla the signal that it was ok to get to the top of the stairs. She felt her entire body filling with a wave of adrenaline as she was getting close to capturing Thalia. She knew it was not going to be easy by any stretch of the imagination, but she felt very confident in her chances. Once La Diabla got to the top of the stairs and stood to her right side, she looked at her and smiled. “I know she is up here somewhere. Ready to go find her and end this?” she asked.

La Diabla felt every nerve in her body on edge. The way this fight was going, she felt supremely confident. She and Darby now had a game plan to combat the speed of Thalia. She was still a very skilled fighter, but her advantage due to her speed was lessened. She stared out into the hallway and knew the Greek warrior was hiding somewhere. It was dark, but she was ready. “Yeah, let’s find this bitch. We have to be careful. You know she is waiting to ambush us. Let’s walk this corridor side by side. If she attacks, she could only attack one of us at a time. The other could then counter whatever she does. If we go single file, she has the advantage. Are you ready, Darby?” she told her.

“You betcha. I am ready to end this. Now, let’s find this woman and end this so we can go home.” Darby told her in response. She then started to walk down the corridor and La Diabla was on her right-hand side. Her eyes went side to side, wondering when the attack would occur. When they got close to the door of the office on the left, she thought she heard a noise. Suddenly she saw a figure jump out and starting to swing at her. It was Thalia and she was in full attack mode!

“Time for you both to pay!” Thalia yelled as she jumped out of the office and started to throw strikes. Her plan was to incapacitate one of them quickly, so she just had one woman to deal with. She knew she would not lose in a one on one situation with them. She had to make sure she moved quickly, so she could regain her advantage. She was surprised that Darby managed to block one of her blows, but then felt a shot to her left side. It was La Diabla who she did not expect to be standing next to Darby. That caught her off guard and she winced in pain. She then saw both of them now heading right for her. She then backed up so she could regain her balance and prepare for the next set of blows. She was starting to get frustrated because she was not winning this battle. She needed to somehow get the advantage. Thalia was impressed by their game plan because they must have learned from the first fight. This was now the supreme challenge for her as these two were determined to defeat her. She then moved into the office and figured this would be the last stand.

La Diabla felt very confident once she got her punch into Thalia’s left side. It felt good to make contact with Thalia’s left side and knew it hurt the woman. The more they battled with her, the more confident she became. This was a different battle than with Helga. The Russian bounty hunter had brute strength that she used very well. Thalia was more about skill and technique. She knew she probably couldn’t beat her one on one but having Darby with her made her feel unbeatable. She knew the deputy had some fighting skills and they were really coming in handy right now. She saw Thalia go inside the room and she liked that. It was now a confined space and Thalia’s speed would be hindered a bit. She and the deputy charged into the room and now Thalia was against the wall. She could see her eyes looking around the room, possibly looking for a way out. There was a window that overlooked out into the open space of the building below, and wondered if she would try to jump out of there. “Nowhere to run now, Thalia! There is no escape! We are going to settle this once and for all!” she yelled.

“Give it up now, Thalia. We got you. Surrender or pay a price!” Darby threatened. She looked around the room and knew there was just one door. She felt a little nervous because a trapped animal was always at its most dangerous when cornered. She saw Thalia slowly moving to her left and going towards the window area. She then moved to her left, while La Diabla moved slightly to her left as well. They had to be careful and not let Thalia dash for the door. Darby felt really nervous at this moment as this was the time this was going to end. Someone was going to lose and whoever did, would be at the total mercy of the winner.

Thalia stared at both women and calmed herself. She knew she was in trouble, but she did not fear them. She had been in sticky situations before and managed to escape. She felt that the deputy and the outlaw were not on her level, and she would be able to defeat them. She started to think of a game plan to attack the both of them. The door was now on her left and she figured if she could just make sure she took out one of them, she would be able to escape. She stared them down, her eyes gazing at theirs. She prepared herself for an attack and this would decide who won this battle. Then she saw something out of the corner of her eye! Someone else was entering this room! She turned her head and saw a woman standing there, with a gun in her hand. She could see that black hat, that black shirt and brown vest. She started to smile as she realized who it was. It was the woman she partnered with on this mission. The same woman who helped her destroy both of the women standing in this room with her. It was also the same woman that gave her one of the best orgasms she had in a very long time. It was Sabrina Alamain!!!

La Diabla saw Thalia look over towards the door and then she saw Sabrina! She was shocked to see her because the last time she saw her, she was dazed on the ground after Becky had punched her. Now she was entering this office and holding her gun. She started to get worried because now the odds had completely shifted! “Sabrina???!!! Is that you???!!!” she called out.

Sabrina walked inside the office and saw Thalia facing off against La Diabla and Darby. She could tell there must have been an epic battle and she was glad to be part of this battle. She remembered regaining her wits after she was struck in the jaw by Becky. Her head still had pain from when she hit her head on the ground as well. She had gotten to her feet and stumbled a little before regaining her wits. She shook it off and noticed everyone was gone from the docks. She then made it to the entrance of the building and what she saw shocked her. She could see the four women, Becky, Kylie, Gabby and Veronica tying up her cohorts and when she saw Babs getting tied up, it broke her heart. It appeared defeat was imminent, and she wondered where Thalia was. She heard some noises coming from upstairs, so she decided to go investigate. She then remembered she had her gun and that would be the one advantage she had over everyone. When she got to the top of the stairs, she saw the battle between Thalia, La Diabla and Darby. It appeared her former girlfriend and the deputy managed to fight Thalia to a standstill, and it stunned her. She watched them go into this office and knew she would be the difference maker. Sabrina then looked at the three combatants and a smile came to her face. “Well, what do we have here? Looks like our two favorite prisoners are putting up one hell of a fight….” she told them.

Thalia felt excited as she had an additional fighting partner with her. She was still confident she could defeat La Diabla and Darby but having an ally with her made it a lot easier. It gave her the extra confidence knowing that she was going to recapture these two women and then have her way with them. “Glad you can join us. Looks like these two women believe they are going to be able to escape from us. Now, we can have some real fun with them.” she said with a smile.

La Diabla saw the gun pointing at them and she started to get nervous. She was feeling really confident that her gameplan against Thalia was working and they managed to fluster the Greek warrior. Having Sabrina in here now made things a lot more difficult and she wondered how she could get to her before that gun went off. She now started to think that perhaps Darby would have to face Thalia alone while she faced the woman that tortured her and broke her. It was sad to her that it was coming down to this. She never fell in love with Sabrina, but she did care about her at one point in her life. This was now going to be the most emotional battle she ever had because of her past. She would have to hurt Sabrina, or she was going to be a sex slave.

Darby looked at Sabrina and could not believe the battle was turning against her. She really enjoyed La Diabla’s gameplan as it seemed to be working against Thalia’s fighting talents. Now that Sabrina was in the mix, it felt like destiny. The two women that caused her embarrassing defeats were now facing her. This was her moment of truth. She had to beat Thalia one on one, or she would end up a sex slave for the rest of her life. She looked at Thalia and could see that glimmer in her eyes. It was as though she found a renewed sense of energy. She felt her pulse racing and her breathing became shallow. This was the moment. “Listen both of you, you are going to be arrested. Surrender now or suffer a humiliating defeat.” she told them, trying her best to sound brave.

Sabrina looked over at Darby and laughed. She couldn’t believe the deputy was actually using fighting words. She wanted to make them both suffer at her hands. She looked at La Diabla once again and she also had that look in her eyes. “You think so? You both don’t seem to realize the trouble you are in. You cannot defeat Thalia. You cannot defeat me. You both are going to get what you deserve. My life has been really stressful dealing with the two of you. Since last night, all I have thought about was what has happened between all of us. The battles, the torture of you, the emotion of it all. I thought about all of you as a matter of fact, knowing how important I am to this entire battle. No one wins without me. Now that I am here, I am going to finish the job. You are right Darby; someone is going to suffer a humiliating defeat and it will not be me.” she told her.

“Then how about you put that gun down and we finish this once and for all?” La Diabla challenged. She felt her emotions going wild and it was time to confront her former lover.

“Oh, this will end right now. That is for sure my former lover. You have no idea just how much love I had for you….” Sabrina said, her voice now cracking with emotion. She thought about this entire ordeal and the feelings she had. The torture. The agonizing screams from La Diabla and Darby. Even her own screams from her time with Thalia. All of it was coming to a crescendo and she felt nervous. She lowered her gun and knew what she had to do. She looked into La Diabla’s eyes, and she remembered that passion the outlaw had. She felt all of her nerves tingling as now was the time that would determine the rest of her fate here in Ciudad del Reina. “Salem, I am about to do something that I never thought I would ever do. When this is over, you will understand everything. Now, we both know you will not win this fight. Not without help…..” she told her.

La Diabla looked over at Darby, then at Thalia. Her senses were on edge as she prepared to fight. She saw the gun lowered and that gave her some hope. She looked at the look on Sabrina’s face and it made her pause. She saw sadness in it, and she wondered what the outlaw was feeling. Then she looked over at Thalia who seemed to be enjoying this conversation. “Let’s do this….” she said in a low voice.

“Yes, let’s do this! Now, it is time for you both to suffer! I will make you my whore, just like I made everyone else my whore!” Thalia shouted, then she started to lean forward. She was going to strike at Darby because she knew she could defeat the deputy easily if La Diabla was occupied. She took a step and then suddenly, she felt something crashing into her left side! She fell to the ground and was in complete shock as she felt someone on top of her. She looked at her attacker and it was Sabrina!! The outlaw had tackled her and now she was under her and felt blows coming to her body and her head. “SABRINA???!!! WHAT THE HELL??!!” she shouted.

“SUFFER YOU BITCH!!! SUFFER!!! I HATE YOU!!! I HATE YOU!!! I WILL NEVER FORGIVE WHAT YOU DID TO ME LAST NIGHT! YOU NEED ME!!! I AM NOT YOUR WHORE!!!” Sabrina shouted as she started to swing away at the Greek bounty hunter. She felt a rage building in her and she was letting it all out. When Thalia said the word “whore”, that set her off because she remembered she was called that when Thalia dominated her sexually the previous night. She resented that and all day long, she listened to Thalia talk about her own strength and how no one could stop her. She remembered how she was humiliated by her and just could not get that out of her head. She also remembered the screaming pain La Diabla was in when that cream was put inside her from the Greek bounty hunter. Her emotions were high as she just thought about everything that transpired. Sabrina needed to do this as it was a way for her to get her own pride back from the woman who took it from her. She didn’t care if she betrayed her business partner. Her business partner betrayed her for torturing her and treating her just like all the other women. She knew Thalia underestimated her and didn’t see her as a threat. Now, she was going to show this woman who she was and was to always be respected.

La Diabla looked at Darby who was staring right back at her. She was in complete shock as she saw Sabrina tackle Thalia out of nowhere. That was something she did not expect at all. She could hear the passion in Sabrina’s voice and wondered if something happened between those two women. She then snapped out of her shock and realized this was their opportunity to finally defeat Thalia. She looked right back at Darby and her eyes went wide. “LET’S GET HER!!!” she yelled.

Darby didn’t know what to think as she saw Sabrina tackle Thalia. It was a surreal moment and when she heard La Diabla call out to go after Thalia, she knew the importance of it all. She then lunged forward and jumped on Thalia’s legs as Sabrina was still on top of the Greek bounty hunter. She saw Thalia starting to maneuver her body, potentially getting out from under the outlaw. She wrapped her arms around the knees, shins and boots, which would prevent Thalia from gaining any leverage. “Get her!!! I got her legs!!” she yelled out.

Thalia continued to struggle and knew she had to get out of this predicament fast. She could feel the glancing blows from Sabrina, and she was more in shock than she felt in pain. She never expected that attack to happen and it caught her off guard. Then she felt her wrists being grabbed and placed down to the ground, her arms by her sides. She felt something wrapped around her legs and she started to feel trapped. She was in complete shock that she could not use her hands or her legs to defend herself. With her arms to her sides, she looked up at Sabrina and saw that look on her face. “Why??? Why are you doing this?? You fucking traitor!!! I AM GOING TO HURT YOU!!!” she yelled.

Sabrina was barely holding onto those wrists as she could feel how strong she was. She heard those questions from Thalia, and it made her smile. She knew she caught the woman vulnerable, and it was her time to finish this job. “Prepare to say good night bitch. At the end of the day, it turns out I was the true reason for any victory. You needed me a lot more than you thought. I guess this whore showed you who really the boss is….” she told her.

La Diabla approached Thalia’s head and knelt down. She heard what Sabrina was telling her and it made her realize that Thalia must have done something sadistic to her. She then saw Sabrina look at her and she had a smile on her face, then she nodded her head. That made her look right back at Thalia lying there. She could see that her head was completely unprotected, and she thought about what she was about to do. She knew she could kill the woman with one strike as she remembered the horrible punishment her own body endured. That cream still gave her some painful aftereffects and this was her moment of revenge. She also thought about what Thalia did to Bella, to Gabby, to all the women from Plotsville and Bessie, who was her friend. She also thought about what happened to Darby. She knew the emotional trauma Thalia gave to Darby by kidnapping her friends, then even torturing her to a point of breaking her. La Diabla felt her anger rising and now it was time to end this. She stared into Thalia’s eyes and had a smile. “I am going to truly enjoy this. You lost, tramp. Now, prepare to say goodnight.” she threatened.

Thalia looked up at La Diabla and could see that look in her eyes. This was such a horrible feeling for her as she knew she was defeated. For the first time in her career, she was bested in battle. She did realize it took three women to do it, especially from someone who betrayed her. If it wasn’t for that, she would have won this fight. She felt her pride rising as she looked right into the eyes of the outlaw. She was not going to be submissive and beg for mercy. “Do what you have to do, bitch. Just remember….I still own that pussy of yours. I own ALL of your pussies! I took them from you, and they will be forever mine. My name is Thalia Laskaris, and it will be a name you will remember forever! I will have my revenge! Just you……….” she said, then went silent.

La Diabla struck Thalia’s jaw as hard as she could as she listened to those words. The impact of her punch had knocked the woman out cold. She could hear the sound of her fist connecting with that skin. Once she realized the Greek bounty hunter was out, she felt a great sense of relief. She saw Thalia’s body go limp and she stood up. The battle was over, and her emotions started to overwhelm her. They had finally won and the trauma she endured started to return as she felt the pride of victory.

Darby could feel Thalia’s legs go limp and she felt a great sense of relief. The battle was over, and they just defeated a woman that was absolutely incredible in combat. She felt her own emotions starting to boil over as she thought about everything that happened. So many people suffered because of Thalia and now she won. It took everything she had, and with the help of so many others to get this job done. She let go of the limp legs and she got to her knees. She could see La Diabla standing up and knew she had to be emotional. It took a major toll on both of them, but the thrill of victory felt amazing. “We did it…..we really did it.” she said in an exasperated voice.

Sabrina looked at a limp Thalia and she still could not believe what happened. She felt so confused emotionally as she was the one who helped make this moment happen. She had turned against her partner and helped a deputy who captured her and an outlaw that once had her heart. She slowly got up off of Thalia and looked at both Darby and La Diabla. She could see the elation on their faces, and she knew she had to leave. This was a very emotional moment, especially when she looked at La Diabla. Her feelings were in turmoil, and she knew it was better if she left. “Hey, you better tie her up before she comes too. You know she will be hell to deal with if she is still loose.” she told them in a soft voice.

La Diabla looked at Sabrina and the emotion of the moment started to get to her. If it wasn’t for Sabrina, it was possible that this battle could have turned. She shook her head for a moment to snap out of her trance and knew the outlaw was right. They had better tie up Thalia or they could deal with a woman that would try to kill them if she had the chance. “She’s right. Let’s find something to tie her down with.” she told Darby.

Darby got to her feet and nodded her head affirmatively. She was still in a state of shock as Sabrina had helped them take down the most dangerous woman she ever encountered. She started to search around the desk areas, hoping to find something to tie Thalia up with. She then went outside the office for a moment and looked into the hallway. She noticed there was a balcony of sorts, and she went to it. From that vantage point, she looked down and could see Becky and the others near some tied-up women. She felt excited as she saw Carissa, Peta, Babs and Amalia had all been tied up and were subdued. The sight below made her body feel such great relief as she realized the battle was over and they had won. After all the pain and anguish they each suffered, right now they were victorious. She wanted to cry but held back as she had to get the leader of all this chaos tied up. She could see Becky and felt so proud of her. “Hey Becky!!! Up here! Can ya throw me some rope?” she called out.

Becky was about to have some fun with Peta when she heard Darby’s voice. She looked up towards the second level and saw her mentor standing there. That brought a very large smile to her face as it meant only one thing. Thalia must have been defeated!! She didn’t know how to feel as she realized that they had all won. They had just defeated the Greeks! She looked at Kylie and grinned. Then she looked around and found some more rope. She grabbed it, walked closer to where the second level was and then tossed up the rope. “There ya go, Darby!!! We won!!! We won!!!” she said and started to jump in place as she felt so excited.

Darby could see the excitement on Becky’s face as she caught the rope thrown at her. The joy in Becky’s voice and seeing her jump up and down almost made her cry tears of joy. Seeing that innocence in her really made her feel good at the moment. The battle was over, and it was time to finish up their business. “Yes, we won. Thalia is down and we are tying her up. Good job muh apprentice. Have some fun down there. Let’s get ready to go home.” she told her.

Becky had the largest smile as she heard Darby telling her that Thalia was captured. The feeling of elation rose quickly in her and she just could not stop smiling. It felt amazing knowing that their group won this fight. She was now part of the group that brought down such a deadly threat. She then turned around and went over towards where Gabby and Veronica were as they continued to poke the sides of Carissa and make her giggle. “We won!! We won!!! They captured Thalia!” she told them excitedly.

Gabby stopped her poking and looked up at Becky. She could see that large, gap toothed smile and heard the news that the leader of this Greek group was defeated and captured. She looked over at Veronica who had this huge smile on her face as well. “It’s over. I…..I can’t believe it is over. We did it baby, we did it….” she told her.

Veronica started to get teary eyed as she heard that finally Thalia was defeated. It made all their efforts worth it as they finally took down the threat. She looked at the smile on Gabby’s face and loved that smile. She wanted to scream and shout but she had some fun to do with Carissa. “I love you….” she simply told her.

Carissa’s eyes went wide with shock as she heard Becky’s words. She was in stunned disbelief as she heard that her commander had been defeated and captured. It didn’t even seem real. It seemed literally impossible as Thalia never lost a fight before. She was too skilled, too dangerous, too smart to lose. She knew Darby and La Diabla could not beat her, and she wondered what happened. It made her current position even worse as she was hogtied and could not get free. She felt humiliated that she was defeated by these women. The fact that they were touching her sides also intensified the shame she felt. “Liars!!! You are lying!!! There is no way Thalia lost!! She is indestructible!!!” she shouted.

“Awwww…..someone sounds sad that her leader is captured. Well, do you see her rescuing you right now? I mean, we beat you, right? Now you are going to suffer….” Gabby told her. She relished the fact that Thalia losing was going to break the spirit of these other women. Thalia was their superior and their unstoppable leader. Having her defeated meant the others would probably collapse mentally.

“Not only are you captured, but we are going to have a lot of fun with you. Hehehe You do sound a bit angry that your precious leader lost! We have ways to cheer you up!” Veronica taunted, then she started to squeeze the right side of Carissa and felt her body shaking and trembling. She loved that ticklish reaction and out of all the women she had played with by tickling them, this would be the absolute sweetest victim she ever had.

“Hahahahaha don’t you touch me!!! Don’t you hahahahahaha stop touching me!!!” Carissa screamed as she felt those squeezes on her right side, and then the left side followed suit. She started to rock side to side as those squeezes started to go deep inside her. She was still in a state of shock as she and her entire team were beaten. Now, she would have to endure complete humiliation.

Darby went back into the room and saw an unconscious Thalia lying on the floor. It made her pause as she realized that their victory was real. She then walked over to the woman and immediately rolled her onto her stomach, took both wrists and started to bind the wrists together. She wanted to get her tied up as soon as possible because if this woman woke up, she could lash out at them and even potentially overpower them. She felt herself getting excited because beating a woman that was as skilled as she was, was an amazing accomplishment. “I can’t believe we did this. This has to be the greatest victory ever….” she said in an excited voice.

La Diabla looked at Darby binding the wrists and she took a moment to exhale. It had been such a traumatic time battling against the Greeks and even battling her emotions when it came to someone from her past. She then looked over at Sabrina who had this smirk on her face. She didn’t know what to say to her. She was surprised that the outlaw turned on her partner and if she didn’t, this battle might have turned out differently. She wanted to know why she did it and went over to her. “Hey, why did you…” she began to say.

Sabrina held up her hand to have La Diabla stay silent for a moment. She knew her former lover probably had a million questions about why she did what she did, but she wanted to leave the premises before they decided she had to be arrested as well. “I know what you are about to ask. I think all of you should clean up around here, and I will quietly leave. Meet me at the top of the docks, near the large building that is green. It is off to the distance, but close enough for you to walk over there. I will explain everything before I leave. I am still a wanted criminal and your hero there might have bright ideas. I do have things I want to tell you, Salem. Oh, by the way, Miss Destroyer lying down there has a certain weakness if you know what I mean. hehehe” she told her and then exited the office as Darby continued to bind Thalia.

La Diabla saw Sabrina leave and wondered what she had to tell her. She could see the emotion in her eyes, and she wondered if their final meeting would be something important. She then turned around and saw Darby now binding Thalia’s legs around the ankles. She smiled because it meant one thing. Darby was going to hogtie the woman, which she knew from personal experience was unescapable. It was how Darby captured her a few years back. She walked over to her and knelt down. She looked at Darby who looked absolutely happy. “Hey, tie her good. I think before we turn her over, we should have a little fun with her. Hehehe” she giggled.

Darby heard those words and smiled. She loved seeing La Diabla’s face and after all they went through, the look of happiness on that beautiful face made her feel so in love with her. This was truly an experience that they both went through, and they came out successful. She then started to pick up the ankles and folded the legs at the knees to complete the hogtie. Once she got it cinched in, she sat down on her butt on the floor and exhaled. It was such a tremendous feeling being in this position and felt so relieved. She looked over at La Diabla who was also sitting on the floor. “Oh Salem, I can’t believe we did it. I mean, we have beaten Thalia. I am glad Sabrina helped us. Speaking of which, where did she go?” she asked as she looked around the office and noticed Sabrina was no longer there.

“She said she had to leave. I know she deserves to be arrested, but I really don’t have the strength to chase her. Hehehe Let’s have some fun with Miss Thalia here. I think we can think of something to enjoy ourselves with.” La Diabla told her with a smile. She started at the uniform and those boots and looked forward to removing them and giving back to this woman who destroyed so many.

Sabrina made her way back down the stairs and went out into the open area of the building. She looked over at Becky and Kylie with Peta, and then Gabby and Veronica with Carissa. She loved the fact that they were about to have fun with the Greeks. She didn’t want to stop them as she wanted to leave. She just wanted to get her partner and then the Greeks could suffer forever for all she cared. She then pulled out her gun. She then walked right up to the groups and grinned. “Ladies, do not be alarmed. I am simply going to get my partner and then get out of here.” she told them.

Becky looked over at Sabrina and saw that she had a gun in her hands. She froze with fear as it appeared their victory was short lived. She put her hands up and wondered what was about to happen. She knew how dangerous Sabrina was and if she got her partner, they may even go after her. She saw everyone else now standing up and had the same fear. They were not armed, and Sabrina was waving her gun around. “W-What do ya want from us?” she asked.

Sabrina looked over at Becky and shook her head. She remembered Becky and the torture she put her through. She also remembered the torture she was put through and even though she felt she had every right to get her own revenge against the deputies of Plotsville, she just wanted to leave this place. “Just as stupid as I remember. Hehehee Listen you moron, I just told you I am taking my partner and leaving. I don’t care what you all do to these Greeks, I just want to go. Let me get Babs and you won’t see me again. It really is that simple.” she told them.

Becky was shocked to hear Sabrina only mentioning taking her partner and leaving. If that was all it took for her to not get shot, then she was ok. “Ok, ya can take her….” she muttered.

“Thank you. Now, you can go play with them. I hope you make each and every one of them suffer. I never really liked them anyway….” Sabrina told the group, then made her way over to Babs. She could see she was still unconscious and wondered what happened. Something had to happen to cause her to lose to these women. She then started to untie her bonds but left the bonds on Amalia. Once she got Babs untied, she gently slapped her face to wake her up. Once she started to stir, she smiled. “Hey! Babs! Time for us to get out of here…” she told her.

Babs was coming back to consciousness as she heard Sabrina’s voice. She looked up and saw her partner and felt relief. As she regained her wits, she realized that she was knocked out by Gabby. She remembered being trapped in that net and when it came off, she saw a fist headed right towards her head and then blackness. “Sabrina? What happened?” she asked.

“I will tell you later. Come on, let’s go.” Sabrina told her, then helped her get to her feet. She then carefully walked with her as they started to leave the building. She looked at the stunned faces of the four women and she smiled. Once she got to the building entrance, she gave them one more look. “Have fun…..see you around.” she told them, and then exited the building.

“That was the most surreal thing I have ever seen. Why do I got a feeling we got our answer as to how Thalia lost?” Gabby said as she watched Sabrina leave with Babs.

“Do ya think she really betrayed Thalia or somethin’? That would be really crazy if that happened. Hehehe” Becky responded. It seemed so strange, yet completely possible as this adventure kept having surprises. She then looked back at the Greeks on the floor and smiled. “Ok, let’s have some fun!!!” she said with great joy.

Veronica got back down to the floor and stared at Carissa’s helpless body. Now she really wanted to torture her and have a lot of fun doing it. “You hear that? We are going to have some fun with you!! Now, where were we? Oh, I know! Does this tickle?” she asked playfully as she started to squeeze the right side of Carissa.

“YOU BITCH!!! HAHAHAHAH DON’T TOUCH ME!!!” she screamed as she felt those pokes and squeezes on her side. Then she felt a stronger squeeze on her left side and knew that Gabby started to tickle her as well. She started to squirm on the floor and knowing that her leader had lost really seemed to make her more sensitive. The realization that their entire plan had fallen apart and now she was in custody really affected her mind. Now that she was so vulnerable, she felt very responsive to those touches. She roared with laughter as she felt the double squeezes. She hated the fact she could not even move around. Being hogtied was even worse because there was no movement at all, and her sides and other areas were completely unprotected. She started to scream in hilarity as the fingers went towards her hipbones, which was always a very sensitive spot on her body.

Becky heard the laughter of Carissa, and she felt a chill in her body. It was hard to believe that she was in this position and now she could even dish out some torture of her own. She looked over at Kylie and could see the look of sadistic joy on it. She wondered what Kylie was about to do, but she looked forward to working with her as they had Peta at their mercy. “Um, I guess we should tickle this one? Where do we start?” she asked.

Kylie smiled as she looked over at Peta’s helpless body. She could see the woman struggling in her bonds and was happy those ropes were secured. She loved being in a position of power and wanted to make this woman suffer. She looked over at Becky and imagined that feeling she had when she tickled her. That was playful and was going to be sexual, but this was now going to be torture. She started to rub her hands together thinking about ways to embarrass the Greek warrior. “Hmmmm…where shall we start? I got an idea, tell me what spots tickle on your body, and we will do it to her.” she instructed as thoughts of Becky’s naked body started to fill her mind.

“WHAT THE HELL???!!! You bitches better not touch me!!! I swear if you do, I will break from these ropes and I will crush your melon heads!!!” Peta threatened as she heard the threats to her. She did not want to be tickled in this position and felt extremely nervous. She was still trying to comprehend everything that was taking place. She was very upset she was defeated in battle, but also recognized it was because these women surprised her. Then they all jumped on her and rendered her unconscious. She hated the fact she lost but took some pride it took all of them to stop her. She also heard that Thalia lost and that absolutely shocked her to her core. Her leader was so masterful, so skilled at fighting that it had to be impossible for her to lose. The only way she could have lost was by being outnumbered or being betrayed. She heard Sabrina’s voice talking about Thalia’s defeat and she started to piece together the outlaw had something to do with it. That really bothered her because she trusted Sabrina. She was there when she tortured La Diabla and now, she must have betrayed them all.

“Oooh!!! Someone sounds SO ticklish!! Hehehehe This will be fun! For all of your muscles and strength, you sure seemed scared by a few tickles! How embarrassing must this be? You will be screaming in laughter shortly and there….is….nothing…..you…..can….do…..about….it.” Kylie said as she poked her finger right into the left side of Peta. She loved how the woman flinched and that gave her great delight. She remembered how much fun she had dominating Vera back at the Wellington mansion, as well as tormenting the legal assistant April. She also enjoyed playing with Becky and couldn’t wait to do it again. She looked over at the apprentice and smiled. “Well, tell me Becky. Where are you ticklish on your body, hmmm?” she asked.

Becky started to blush as she heard that question. She knew Kylie wanted to tickle her and wanted to learn all of her spots so she could do it to Peta. She hoped that’s all Kylie wanted and that she wouldn’t be tickled by her later. She felt weird about having to reveal her ticklish spots, but it would be fun to see Peta laughing hysterically. “Um….I’m kinda shy about this. But if I was to tell ya a spot, muh armpits are kinda ticklish. Just a little though!” she told her as she wanted to downplay her own ticklishness.

Kylie felt excited when she heard Becky admit to some of her ticklish spots. She really enjoyed playing and tickling Becky back at the hotel and had a desire to play with her even more. She started to imagine having a naked Becky next to a naked Vera and having her way with both women. Then she looked down at Peta and knew she had to have her way with her. She never met the Greek warrior, but after the entire ordeal and the fact that her boss and friend Bessie was captured, it was payback time. She never forgot that feeling when Carissa and Thalia appeared at the Wellington mansion. Now it was time to get some revenge. “Your armpits huh? I wonder if this woman as ticklish armpits too. She looks so tough, and so strong! I have a feeling that beneath that rough and tough exterior, is a woman who is probably very soft and very ticklish….hehehehe just like you Becky.” she said, looking down at Peta.

Becky shivered when she heard her name mentioned and the fact that she knew Kylie wanted to tickle her. She felt nervous about possibly being tickled by her again and was thrilled that she wasn’t the one tied up. She looked at Peta and could see her rocking in the bonds. She liked the idea of having some fun, just like she did with Babs back in Plotsville. That was a thrilling moment in her life and now she wanted to do it again. “I bet she is! Can I help ya?” she asked.

“Of course you can! You can tickle her right armpit as I explore the left one. They may not be completely exposed, but we can wriggle our fingers into those pockets. Hehehe” Kylie teased. She loved seeing how Peta started to rock her body and started to struggle in her bonds.

“You bitches better not touch me!!!! I am not weak like you! You do not deserve to touch me! Release me now or pay a price!” Peta yelled as she heard the two women talking about tickling her.

“Someone sure sounds nervous…..Ticklish women always sound nervous. Hehehe” Kylie teased. She then let the fingers on her right hand “walk” across the pinned left arm and then made it to the armpit area. She then started to slide those fingers into the pit and did a quick and light wriggle. She felt Peta’s body tensing up and she smiled. If there was anything she loved about tickling someone, it was creating that anticipation and fear. She wanted Peta to die in anticipation of being tickled viciously. She wanted to see if she could get this large woman to beg her, just like she made Vera beg and made Becky beg. “I can feel your fear. I can see how scared you are. You can be afraid, that is a good thing! It means your body is very sensitive and I love that.” she teased.

Becky watched how Kylie was touching Peta and it amused her. She also imagined what it would be like if Kylie was doing that to her. She knew she would not be able to take it and she would laugh her head off. She then looked at Peta and could hear some faint grunts and it amused her that this woman was ticklish. She then moved the fingers on her left hand towards that right armpit and when she made contact with the flesh, she felt Peta’s body really starting to squirm. That made her smile really big as she was about to tickle this woman. There was something powerful about this moment and she was going to enjoy it all. “I think ya are right, Kylie. She is really ticklish! I thought she was too big and tough for a little ticklin’. Hehehehe” she said with her large smile.

“Oh yeah, she is ticklish. I know she is not going to admit it with her words, but her laughter will. That’s the thing Becky, there is a saying that goes, the bigger they are the harder they LAUGH!!” Kylie teased as she then started to bury her fingers into the armpit crevice and wriggle her fingers deep into the flesh.

“NOOOOOOOOO HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA WHAT ARE YOU DOING???!! LET ME GOOOOOOOOO HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA” Peta screamed as she felt those fingers digging right into her armpit flesh. She was surprised how much it tickled, but with her being bound and trapped, her senses were on high alert. She started to get angry because her weakness was immediately revealed to these women. Now they were really going to torture her. She tried to writhe around, trying to do anything to get away from those fingers but it was no use. Her arm was tied, and she could not protect that part of her body. She tried her best to clamp the arm, but the fingers still continued their assault.

Becky was amazed at that explosive laughter, and she wanted to join in on the fun. She then started to creep her fingers into that right armpit, and she felt the body really starting to writhe. Her eyes lit up like a child with a toy and she then wriggled her fingers in that flesh through the uniform. She put more pressure into it since she was not touching the skin and it seemed to really drive Peta wild. “Wow!! Listen to her scream! This is funny! Hahaha” she teased.

“Yes, it is. This woman is just sooooooo ticklish! Hey, what is your name ticklish woman?” Kylie asked as she continued to wriggle her fingers in the armpit.

Peta couldn’t help but roar into laughter as she felt both of her armpits being tortured. The intensity only grew as she felt that she could not escape from her bonds. The ticklish sensations were tearing through her, and she hoped for some kind of escape. She heard Kylie’s question and wanted to refuse to tell her anything. Then the fingers burrowed themselves deeper into her armpit and she lost it! “HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA PETA!!! MY NAME IS PETA!!! STOP!! HAHAHAHAHAHA STOP TICKLING MEEEEEE!!!” she screamed.

“Peta. Peta……I like that name. I would say it is nice to meet you, but I don’t like you. You helped kidnap my friends and you tortured them. So, YOU must be tortured too.” Kylie threatened as she then dug her fingers even deeper. She knew she hit a tender spot because the laughter got even stronger. She rotated her fingers on that patch of skin under the uniform and loved the reaction she was getting. This was such a great moment for her because as much as she loved tickling and dominating Vera, her fellow maid was a small woman. The woman she was tormenting now was a physical specimen of a woman and now she was screaming her head off because she was being tickled. She looked over the hogtied body and her eyes caught the size of the boots. Those feet looked really large, and she wondered how ticklish they would be. That was something she was looking forward to as she loved tickling the feet of a woman.

Becky heard that hysterical laughter and she felt her own fingers continuing to burrow into that armpit. This was such an amazing moment since she didn’t get to tickle people that much. She did get to tickle Babs a little when she was apprehended, but she really never got someone really good and explored their bodies. She knew she was a victim a few times with Darby, Babs, Sabrina, Gertrude, and even Kylie tickled her. Now she felt a sense of power in her body, and she liked it. She liked how Peta was struggling and it greatly amused her. “I like how she squirms! It is like she is a worm on a fishing hook! Hehehe” she giggled.

Peta continued to laugh and writhe in ticklish agony as she felt those fingers invading both of her armpits. She started to feel some humiliation as these women were discussing how ticklish she was, and it was something she did to her victims. She wanted to beg some more, but her pride kicked in. She could not let these women make her completely submissive, so she tried her best to clamp her lips together. That didn’t last too long as she felt the fingers still wriggling in her pits even harder. “HAHAHAHAHAHAHA I HATE YOU BOTH!!!” she screamed.

“Well, the feeling is mutual. Hehehe I love listening to you scream and you will scream forever. I know you want us to stop tickling your armpits, so I will find another spot we can play with instead! See? I am not so cruel, am I?” Kylie teased as she then removed her fingers from the armpit. She could see Becky continuing to tickle the armpit and she smiled. It was a very pretty sight at watching Becky apply some tickle torture to this woman. She thought Becky looked so cute tickling Peta. She started to desire her even more and looked forward to the day she could sexually tickle and conquer the pigtailed apprentice. “Hey Becky, I think it is time we explore somewhere else on her body. So, where else are you ticklish? I know of your armpits, where else?” she asked.

Becky looked up and saw Kylie staring right back at her. She knew they were a team right now, but the way Kylie kept staring at her, she wondered if she wanted to attack her and tickle her. That idea continued to give her chills in her body, and she knew she had to watch out for her own safety. She heard the question and felt really nervous. Even though she knew Kylie wanted to tickle Peta’s body, she just couldn’t help but think she was also going to be a victim. “Um….where else am I ticklish? Muh ribs are pretty bad, as well as muh sides.” she told her.

“OOOOHHH!!!! I like that! So, you got some ticklish ribs, huh? That is such a great spot to tickle and tease. You can really make a woman laugh her pretty head off by tickling the ribs. I think Peta here is probably really ticklish on her ribs too! Although when we make her laugh, she will be laughing her UGLY head off. Hehehehe” Kylie said with excitement. She then looked at Peta and could hear her breathing hard. That armpit tickling seemed to cause a lot of damage and now it was time to explore more of her body.

Peta heard where the next target was, and she felt really nervous. She did not want to be tickled anymore and her desperation only grew. “Don’t you even think about it!!! I swear you better not touch me!! I will hunt you down and HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH” she roared when she felt fingers now wriggling in her exposed left ribcage.

Bella slowed down and looked at the others. She could see Bessie, Gertrude and Mia right behind her and they both had concerned looks on their faces. She knew they were concerned, but they had to find out what this carriage was. She then looked towards the vehicle and saw how fancy it was. She then saw someone approaching! She motioned her hand for the others to slow down as she wanted to see who was coming. If it was another Greek soldier, then their escape would be ruined. She then noticed a young woman with short brown hair approaching the carriage. She seemed to be cleaning the carriage and that confused her as to why it would need to be cleaned. It dawned on her that the woman must be a servant. She then looked at her group and whispered to them. “Stay right here. I want to see who that is. Maybe they can help us…”

Francine was cleaning the carriage and felt anxious. After her earlier moment with Priscilla tickling her, she wanted to make sure she did a great job. She really hated working for that woman, but she had no choice. It really surprised her that Priscilla was tickling her. She was never really tickled by her before, but it appeared that the Greeks inspired her to be tortured. She knew Priscilla was involved in sex trafficking and would hear her sometimes talking about some of the things that happened when she was in Santa Selena to some of her female guests. She tried to focus on doing a good job, when she heard a noise! She quickly turned her head and she saw a woman approaching her. She could see that black hair, and it had some streaks of gray in it. The woman appeared older and was still a very pretty woman. When the woman got close, she held her breath. “W-Who are you? C-Can I help you?” she asked.

Bella carefully approached Francine and tried not to alarm her. She stared at the beautiful face and could see how scared she was. She lifted her hands in the air to show she was harmless. “Hello there! Hi, I was wondering if I could ask for your assistance.” she told her.

Francine looked around and wondered if Priscilla was coming back. She remembered that Priscilla wanted to take a closer look at the docks as commotion was happening, and she was to remain with the carriage. She felt really nervous, but the woman appeared friendly. She continued to look at the woman’s face, and her hair. There was something familiar about it and she tried to remember where she had seen her before. “Hi! How can I help you?” she asked in return.

“My friends and I are looking for transport. We have an emergency and need to bring a carriage down by the docks near a ship. Are you for hire?” Bella asked. She figured that she and the rest of the group could bring some transport down to the docks to make a quick escape with La Diabla, Darby and the others. She figured since they were not combatants, perhaps they could assist by getting their friends out of a dangerous situation as fast as possible. She then motioned her hand to have Bessie, Gertrude and Mia come out with her.

Francine saw the other women now appearing and her heart stopped! She started to recognize the women as she provided them food when they were in jail cells inside that fort! It appeared the prisoners had escaped, and she feared for her own safety as they might be trying to get revenge! “Stay away from me!! I had nothing to do with that!! Please don’t hurt me!” she yelled.

Bella looked perplexed at that reaction and wondered why this woman was reacting this way. She didn’t move any further as she did not want to freak Francine completely out. “Hey, it’s ok! We are not here to hurt you. We just want assistance. Why do you think we are going to hurt you?” she asked her.

Francine was still in a state of surprise as these prisoners were so close to her. She wondered what was happening on the docks and if she should even get involved. Then she remembered her encounter with Becky and started to wonder if that young woman’s plans worked and now the battle was over. She also remembered what the young apprentice told her about being freed from Priscilla and since these women were freed, they could help her. “You’re the women in the cages, right? You were in that fort?” she asked them nervously.

Bella was stunned as she heard those questions. She wondered how this woman would know that. She didn’t remember her inside the fort and was curious. “Who are you? Why did you ask those questions?” she asked in response.

Mia stepped forward as she recognized who the woman was. When she was in her cell, she remembered a woman that resembled this one serving the bowl of oatmeal to her. At the time, she figured this woman was a simple servant doing the bidding of the Greeks. “Hey, I remember you now. You’re the woman who served us oatmeal this morning, right? I remember your face.” she asked her.

Francine looked at Mia and she felt nervous. She nodded her head and hoped that nothing bad would happen to her from these ladies. They didn’t look like they were angry, but she could not take that chance. She wanted to just hide from everyone as this day had already been too much excitement for her. “Yes, that was me.” she responded.

Bella could tell the woman seemed nervous and scared, which made her think that she was not a willing participant in this situation. She could see the fear in her face, and she felt the need to try and comfort her. “Hey, we are not going to hurt you. We just need help. Do you work for some women from Greece?” she asked.

Francine looked at the women and still felt a little nervous. She knew one wrong answer and she would be in potential danger. She looked at Bella’s face and it looked concerned and even a little kind. She started to think that if these were the women Becky was trying to free, then they could be very nice, just like Becky was nice to her. “I-I don’t work for the Greek women. I work for Priscilla Montenegro.” she answered.

Bessie’s eyes lit up when she heard that name. Memories of who Priscilla was flooded back to her and that gave her chills. She remembered the presence of Priscilla when she was in that secret home as well as in the mansion. The fact the woman was running a sex trafficking ring and was cruel to everyone made her detest her. She also remembered what Priscilla did to her friend, Cheyenne. She remembered how mean she would treat her, and the abuse that was given. She really hated that woman especially after Cheyenne told her in a letter what happened in that secret home and the wish that she was dead. That really broke Bessie’s heart as Cheyenne was such a wonderful and sweet young woman. She did not deserve any of that cruelty. She looked at Francine and she could see that fear in her. She started to think that perhaps Francine was in the same situation. Priscilla was the type of woman that did not care about anyone else and treated everyone like dirt. Bessie walked up to Francine slowly and reached out her hand to her. “Hey, we are friends. I can see you are scared, and there is no reason to be. I know who Priscilla is and I am sorry that you work for her. I hope you don’t mind me asking, but how do you like working for her?” she asked with concern in her voice.

Francine was surprised that Bessie asked that question and the fact that she knew who Priscilla was did help a little. Perhaps this beautiful woman could help her. “Well, it is not the greatest life.” she responded.

“I understand that. I was there when she was arrested in California. She is a very cruel woman, and I hope she is caught again.” Bessie told her. She wanted to hug Francine to give the woman some comfort.

Francine looked at thee women and it was becoming apparent that they were not trying to hurt her. They were only trying to help her. She thought about Becky and how she wanted to help her as well. If these prisoners were freed, then maybe the battle had changed and her opportunity to escape was finally here. She felt hope in her body, and she looked at the women again. “You guys all escaped from those Greeks?” she asked.

“Yes, but we want to go back down to the docks and bring a carriage. We need to make sure we all leave. Can we borrow your carriage?” Bella asked. She was anxious to go help La Diabla and the others.

Francine knew her next words were going to be some of the most important in her entire life. This was the moment that either brought her freedom or even worse if everything fell apart. This was her best chance to finally try to get back home and she had to take that chance. “Yes, I can help you. I can let you take this carriage, but I need one promise from you.” she told them.

“Thank you for helping! What promise did you need from us?” Bella asked. She was getting happy that this woman was going to help them and now they all had a chance at escape.

“Please…..take me with you. I….I want to go back home…” Francine told the group, her eyes filling with tears. She could feel how close she was to finally be going back home and escape the nightmare of her life in Mexico.

Bessie looked at Francine and could see the sadness in her eyes. It appeared the poor woman must have gone through a lot with Priscilla, and she had an idea how much abuse she could have endured with that woman. She looked at Bella and the others and appealed to their hearts. “I think we should take her with us. From what I know of Priscilla, and I saw it up close, she is very abusive to her subordinates. I think this lady should be free from her.” she told them.

“Yes, I agree. Today is a day of freedom and no one should feel that they have to be abused by another. What is your name, sweetie? My name is Bella, and that is Bessie, that is Gertrude and that is Mia.” Bella asked. She figured this was a day to have this woman get freed from whatever she endured, just like the rest of them did.

“My name is Francine. Nice to meet you all and thank you so much for taking me back home. I-I can’t believe this is really happening. I am going home…..” Francine replied, then put her hands to her face. After being trapped in Mexico for over a year and a half, she was finally going back to the United States and to her home. She tried to hold back the tears, and then felt the rest of the women hugging her. That made her cry as she felt their sympathy and their generosity.

“You poor thing! Yes, you can go with us. But we need one more favor. We need to take this carriage down to the docks, so we can pick up our friends. Can you help us?” Bella asked.

“Yes, I can do that. It is the least I can do. I met this wonderful woman named Becky. Is she down there?” Francine asked.

“Yes, she is down there. She is the reason we even had a chance to be freed.” Gertrude added. She started to feel confident herself after finally being free and joining these women.

“Ladies, let’s go help our friends, then we will finally go home!” Bella told the group. She then saw the group of women board the carriage, with Francine in the driver’s seat and they headed down towards the docks. She really hoped that La Diabla and the rest had won the battle, so they could all finally end this nightmare.

Gabby continued to smile as she was squeezing and tickling Carissa’s sides. She loved hearing the laughter coming out and she wanted to make this woman scream. She knew the uniform was still on and she wondered if they would be able to strip her naked. She wanted revenge for her being naked and getting her very personal spots tormented. She looked over at Veronica who was also having a lot of fun digging and squeezing on the other side. This moment felt special as she got to torment another woman along with the woman who had captured her heart. She started to get excited because when they were finally able to go home, she wanted to make love to Veronica. Being trapped in that cell, completely naked and hurting emotionally and mentally made her love Veronica even more. She thought she would never touch her ever again, and now she was there with her and tormenting the same woman that tortured her. “Hey Vero, doesn’t she have a cute laugh? She is this big strong woman, and yet her laughter sounds like a sweet lady. Awww…..she is not so tough after all. She is a ticklish girlie! Hahaha” she taunted.

“She does!!! It is kind of funny that we heard about how dangerous these women from Greece were and yet, this one is soooo ticklish! Hahahaha Not so tough after all, are you? You stupid bitch, you deserve to suffer!” Veronica added. She then moved her fingers towards that right armpit and then wriggled it inside. That seemed to get Carissa really squirming around and she wanted to take further advantage of her. She felt her excitement grow within her body as this was a woman that was perfect to tickle torment. She remembered the first woman she tortured in Ciudad De Serpientes named Clara. She loved how much fun that was, and then she remembered how much fun it was to torment another Greek named Rose. That was the best tickle torture she ever committed and dominating that woman was such a major accomplishment. She remembered how much she got paid for it and now she was tormenting the woman that was supposed to protect Rose. This was such a sweet moment for her. “That’s right you bitch! Laugh! I want you to laugh so hard they can feel it all the way in Mexico City!” she taunted.

Carissa felt the fingers wriggling in her armpit and it drove her absolutely wild. She felt the ticklish tremors flowing through her entire body and it was so embarrassing to her. What she really detested was the taunting they were doing to her. She hated being so vulnerable and not being able to stop them. She dominated Gabby two days ago and now that same woman was tickling her sides. She didn’t get a chance to torture Veronica, but her hatred for her was the same. She couldn’t help but laugh and they were making fun of her. Only Thalia was a better fighter than her, and to be tied up the way she was and forced to laugh hysterically really bothered her to her core. When she heard them say that she sounded like a sweet lady, that really got her upset. It also felt so debilitating because there was nothing she could do. Those fingers in her armpits were really getting to her and it was driving her wild. “HAHAHAHAHAHA YOU DUMB WHORES!!! WHEN HAHAHAHAHA I GET HAHAHAHAHA OUT OF *squeal* OF HERE I HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA WILL DESTROY YOOOOOOOOUUUUUUHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA” she roared.

“Are you really threatening us? Hehehe You seemed to forget we have you tied up like a helpless cow and under OUR control! Just for that, let me get my fingers in that armpit of yours! I want to hear you scream, bitch!” Gabby shouted as she wriggled her very strong fingers into the armpit and then pressed it deep into that flesh in the hollow.

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA NOOOOOOOOOOO!!! YOU FAT COW!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA I OWN YOU HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I BROKE YOU BITCH!!!” Carissa screamed as both of her armpits were now being tormented. She could feel how much stronger Gabby’s fingers were compared to Veronica’s and it really broke her down. She tried her best to put up a strong and determined front, but that armpit tickling made her feel helpless.

“What did you call me?? Oh, you are going to really suffer now!!!” Gabby yelled as she heard that insult. She then really dug her fingers deep into the hollow as far as she could and rotated them on that flesh through the uniform. She heard that hysterical laughter and she shut that noise out of her mind. She just wanted Carissa to suffer and not think about the agony she was in. She wanted to show no mercy. She wanted to make this woman rue the day she ever made fun of her size. She remembered the constant insults against her when she was tied down naked on that table and Carissa never stopped with those insults. It angered her and now it was time for her revenge.

Veronica listened to Carissa’s screams, and she relished them. She felt some animosity as she continued to burrow her fingers into that right armpit of Carissa as she heard those insults to Gabby. But there was something else Carissa yelled that really bothered her. Hearing that Carissa somehow broke Gabby really started to get her emotional. She still did not get the full picture of what happened to her lover by these women and now was afraid to find out. She had no idea how bad Gabby may have been tortured and by the sounds of it, it might have been the same way she was torturing Carissa now. She looked over at her girlfriend and saw how animated she was. She wanted to truly torture Carissa, but she also wanted to comfort Gabby and wondered how she would handle the aftermath of all of this adventure. She then looked back down at Carissa and saw her squirming body in the hogtie and she wanted to punish her even more. “Hey my love, how about we get her to her side so we can open up this uniform of her and get to that skin of hers?” she offered.

Gabby paused her tickling for a moment as she heard Veronica’s voice. She wanted to get torturing Carissa, but she liked the idea that her lover provided. As much fun it was to tickle this Greek warrior through her uniform, getting to her naked skin would be a lot more fun and probably make this woman suffer even more. “I like that! Yes, let’s get her in position and we can have some REAL fun with her.” she said with a gleam in her eyes.

Carissa felt the fingers pausing their tickling and she took that moment to start breathing again. She still felt incredibly angry that she was getting tormented by these women, and she couldn’t do anything. The hogtie was also becoming very uncomfortable as her limbs were tied very tight. With all the struggling she was doing, moving and squirming around put a lot of pressure on her muscles and joints. She then suddenly felt a panic in her body as she felt her body now getting pushed over and onto her right side. She felt her belly come up off the ground and now her right side was touching the floor. She looked up at Gabby and saw that devious smile. Now that she was on her side, she felt even more helpless. She started to squirm and writhe around, trying to get away.

“Look at her!!! She looks like a worm! Hahahaha just trying to wiggle around huh? Well, we have some very fun plans for you!” Veronica teased. She looked at Carissa’s right boot touching the floor, along with her entire right side. She saw the woman’s head moving around and knew that this must have made the Greek bounty hunter feel so vulnerable.

“Hahahahaha yes, she does look like a little worm. A VERY ugly worm at that. Something wrong, worm? Can’t seem to wiggle away? There is no escape! Hey Vero, her tummy is open for us to explore!” Gabby teased as she stared at the front of Carissa’s uniform. Now that they had her on her side, the front of the torso was now exposed. She could see the dust from the ground all over the black uniform and could see this woman had large breasts hiding under the uniform and how the belly was stretched out due to the hog tie. She then reached her hands forward and started to unbutton the uniform. “You really do have a nice looking uniform, but let’s be serious here. Your uniform is protecting you! I wonder what would happen if we saw your skin?” she taunted as she continued to unbutton the shirt.

Carissa looked right at Gabby as she felt the buttons on her shirt coming undone. These women were now talking about getting her skin exposed and fear struck her. She did not want to get touched on her naked skin as she was very aware on how sensitive she was. She started to struggle again as each button came undone. She started to get agitated and started to grunt as she desperately tried to get back onto her stomach. She then felt hands on her left boot and left shoulder, and it held her from trying to roll back over onto her stomach. “Don’t do that!!! Leave my shirt alone!!!” she yelled.

“Awwww…..someone seems awfully nervous as we get that uniform open. Maybe she is like a turtle and her uniform is her shell! Hehehe Let’s see her tummy!” Veronica teased as she held down Carissa from trying to turn herself over. She could feel how strong this woman was and she had to put some of her own strength to prevent her from moving. She loved how she was reacting, and it made her think of the other ticklish victims. They would all squirm and feel such great fear whenever clothing was removed. It was time to return the favor and she couldn’t wait to have some fun with her.

Gabby laughed when she heard that comparison to a turtle. She wanted to get this shirt opened as fast as possible, but also was aware that unbuttoning the shirt one button at a time would also be very effective. She could see the look of great fear on her face and wanted to make sure this woman suffered as much as possible. She started to see the naked skin and that sent a thrill throughout her entire body. She liked how creamy the skin looked on the stomach area and could also see the gray standard bra underneath as well. Once she got the shirt completely unbuttoned, she opened up the shirt wider and now she had a clear look at the bra covering those large breasts, and that very smooth and creamy looking skin on the stomach and ribs areas. She could tell the stomach must have been very firm and probably also very sensitive. “Hey! Wow, look at that cute tummy of yours!! Hey Vero, isn’t her tummy cute?” she teased.

“Yes it is, it really is!! Look how smooth her skin looks too! For such a dumb woman, who probably has the brain of a pea, she sure takes good care of her skin. So soft, so smooth looking…..Do you mind if we touch it?” Veronica teased as she placed the palm of her right hand on the stomach and gently slid it against the stomach. She could feel how firm the stomach was and that gave her great excitement in her own body.

Carissa felt ashamed as her shirt was opened up, exposing her bra and her torso. She started to blush as she heard these women making cute insults towards her and she felt embarrassed. She was so used to being in control and torturing women, that being on the other side of it really drove her mind wild. She winced as she felt that hand caressing her stomach and her abdominal muscles tightened up. She could also feel some ticklish tremors and that really concerned her. “Stop touching me, you hags! You do not get the honor and privilege of touching me!” she barked.

“Hehehehe someone sounds SCARED!!!! What’s the matter, turtle? You don’t like exposing your soft and smooth flesh to us. You always act so tough and yet a gentle touch on your body and you feel so SCARED! I bet you never get touched like this, do you? You’re too ugly for a man to desire you, and any woman would never want you either. Unless Thalia made you her bitch a few times. Is that true? Are you Thalia’s bitch when no one is around?” Gabby taunted as she continued to stare at the exposed abdomen.

Carissa really started to get upset over those taunts as she did not want to be insulted by women she felt she was superior to. She also did not like being called Thalia’s bitch. She greatly respected and admired her leader, but she was not anyone’s “bitch”. She had too much personal pride and even though Thalia defeated her many times in sparring sessions, her leader did not try to break her down mentally and make her feel like a subordinate. She did remember the one night they had sex, and Thalia was a bit aggressive. She still did not demean her, so now having these two women insinuating that started to get her very upset. She looked at Gabby and could see that smirk on her face. “No!!! I am NO ONE’S bitch!!! I swear, when I get out of here, I am going to really make you suffer. Remember how you squealed to me, begging me to stop tormenting that fat, naked body of yours? Remember how you were under my control? Remember when we forced you to cum your brains out? Oh yeah, I own you still and you know it! Now COVER ME and get me out of this mess right now!” she demanded.

Veronica gasped as she heard some of the things that could have been done to Gabby while she was captured. Hearing that her girlfriend was tormented and was sexually conquered it seemed, really got to her. She felt sad, but she also had conflicting anger emotions. She looked at Gabby who didn’t seem deterred from those insults, but she knew down deep it had to embarrass her. She then looked right back at Carissa’s head and then slapped her right hand down and slapped the left cheek with some force behind it. “SHUT YOUR MOUTH!!! You made her suffer, huh? Well, I guess I will have to make you suffer!” she yelled.

“What the fuck??!! You stupid skinny runt! I am really going to HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO STOP THAT!!!” Carissa screamed as she felt a hand “lobster clawing” her left side, which sent an incredible amount of ticklish sensations throughout her entire body and she started to writhe around on the ground. The hand was on her naked skin and that seemed to make some difference than when her uniform covered her.

Gabby smiled as she heard that tormented scream coming from Carissa as Veronica started to squeeze that exposed side. She wanted to go after Carissa after being reminded of her torture two days ago, but the way Veronica was squeezing that side warmed her heart. It appeared that the mention of what happened to her sent Veronica off and now she was defending her. She looked at Veronica with loving eyes as she saw how focused she was on making Carissa laugh hysterically. Her eyes then back to the body of the Greek warrior and saw it squirming all around. She saw how Veronica moved that opened shirt wide open to get to the sides easier and saw her hand just clawing away. She then looked at the stomach area and started to lightly flutter her fingers across that area and she felt the body reacting to that additional touch.

Carissa felt the fingers now lightly fluttering on her stomach and she was surprised she even felt it. The lobster claw on her sides sent so much ticklish energy into her body, she felt overwhelmed. Now she was feeling additional stimuli on her stomach and that really made her laugh. These two women were going to torture her and there was nothing she could do about it. She tried to move around, but she was in no position to escape. She was really frustrated being in this hogtie as it kept her abdomen completely exposed. The fingers on her stomach now started to firmly press into her stomach and now the sensations seemed to double to her. “HAHAHAHAHAHAHA STOP THAT YOU WHORES!!!! STOP TICKLING ME!” she yelled.

Veronica could only grin as she heard that delicious sounding laughter. She was impressed and admired how firm the sides were and knew this woman was very athletic and in great shape. It made her feel a little self-conscious about her own body. She was thin and did not carry too much weight, but she did feel flabby compared to Carissa’s body. What she truly enjoyed was how firm the skin was, and she could get a real good grip on the side. She also could see Gabby’s hands tickling the stomach and she thought that perhaps they both should switch. If her own hand was squeezing this side, Gabby’s more powerful hand could dig even deeper. “Hey baby, how about you claw this side and I find some other sensitive spots on her?” she offered.

Gabby looked at Veronica and saw that smile on her face. She adored that look and she nodded her head. She then saw Veronica’s hand move away and she clamped her hand down on that side. She could feel how firm that flesh was, and it made her want to squeeze even harder. She then saw Veronica starting to lightly flutter her fingers along the exposed ribcage. She heard a ticklish squeal coming from Carissa and that really made her chuckle. “Hehehehe sounds like someone is ticklish all over!” she teased.

Carissa felt the far stronger hand squeezing her side and that sent large amounts of ticklish feelings throughout her entire body. Her laughter only increased, and she felt so helpless. Then she squealed again when she felt fingers now touching her ribs. This continued to embarrass her as they were finding her ticklish weak spots. Her mind wondered how she was even put in this position. The ropes held firm and now she was starting to panic. No matter how much she cursed at them, or threatened them, she knew she was helpless and vulnerable to their tortures. She tried her best to squirm around, but they had her in a great position to continue to torture her. She closed her eyes and let her laughter come out. Her hips continued to writhe as the lobster clawing was really breaking her down. Knowing that a strong woman was doing that to her really messed with her head. She started to become fearful that she would submit to these women. Even when Thalia tickled her during sparring sessions, she wasn’t tortured. She submitted in those sessions, but it was not prolonged torture like it is now. Carissa looked over at Gabby and Veronica and saw the look of joy on their faces. That started to burrow into her soul because these women were in control and there was absolutely nothing she could do to stop them. “HAHAHAHAHAHA I HATE YOU!!! HAHAHAHAHA I HATE YOU WITH HAHAHAHAHAHA EVERYTHING I HAVE!!!” she screamed.

“The feeling is mutual…..” Veronica responded. She started to lightly trace the tips of her fingers across each rib, as though she was exploring them. She loved the jerking reaction and wanted to keep playing with them. Her fingers made it to the cup of the bra, and she traced along that edge. She felt goosebumps coming out and that made her giggle. It really amused her that someone this powerful was also so very ticklish. She continued to think about how La Diabla taught her and her lover about the art of tickle torture. How it seemed that no matter how powerful someone was, they could be broken down by simply tickling them. She had this tall, strong Greek warrior in a laughing fit and knew eventually she would probably lose her mind if it continued. She then started to press her fingers into the ribs and got a very delightful squeal. She wanted to embarrass this woman and get revenge for everything she had done during this entire ordeal. “I will always hate you. You hurt the woman I love and for that, you will suffer…” she told her.

Gabby enjoyed clawing the sides and she really loved the way Veronica’s fingers were stroking and now pressing into the ribcage. She loved the technique as it seemed to drive Carissa insane. She knew her powerful clawing would cripple this woman, but that additional rib tickling would definitely break this woman down. It was just like she experienced when she was captured. Rose and Carissa really worked her naked body over and those dual sensations were too much for her during that time. Now it was happening to Carissa, and she loved every moment of it. She also felt so much love for Veronica. She looked forward to spending some alone time with her and helping her get over the trauma of being captured and tormented. She adored the way she was getting revenge on the Greek woman for tormenting her. Gabby then removed her claw from the side and desired to play with the stomach a little more. It was time to change it up and her eventual goal was to play with those large breasts! “I like this tummy wummy of yours. Is it as bad as your ribs?” she teased.

Carissa felt some relief in her body as the claw came off her sides, but her torment was not over yet. She could still feel that tickling on her ribs and it was driving her wild. She realized that she was starting to break down and the feelings were getting worse. They were just tickling a few spots on her body, but it was enough to drive her absolutely wild. She felt herself getting exhausted and needed a rest. If they kept going, she was going to submit to them and that would be the worst feeling in the world. She could not have these women defeat her, even though she was truly suffering. “STOP TICKLING ME!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA I CAN’T STAND YOU!!!” she laughed.

“I can’t stand you either! Hmmm….I wonder where you are most ticklish on your ribs? Is it this one? This one maybe? Or how about THIS one?” Veronica teased as she tweaked each rib. She made it to a specific rib and started to press and rotate her finger across that rib. That seemed to put Carissa’s body into convulsions, and she loved that reaction. She moved her finger towards a crevice on the ribs and really got a good laugh from her victim. She started to get excited because she was quite aware that the longer the tickle torture happened, the eventual submission would occur soon after. She was determined to torture Carissa into total submission.

Gabby loved how sadistic Veronica was getting and now it was time for her to add further torment. She then moved her fingers towards the exposed navel and focused her attention there. She started to circle them around the navel and felt the stomach muscles contracting. She adored that reaction and a large smile formed on her face. She then softly stroked her finger over the navel and heard a delightful squeal coming out. “You hear that, Vero? Looks like Miss tough warrior has a very ticklish tummy!” she teased.

Carissa really started to panic when she felt fingers near her navel. That drove her absolutely wild and she knew her belly button was highly sensitive. She remembered when she had a sex slave licking her body under her command. The slave girl licked over her navel, and she almost jumped right off the bed as her navel was very responsive. She saw the grin on the slave’s face over her reaction and the really pissed her off. The sex slave was truly worked over her ticklish body and was forced to cum multiple times as punishment, then sent to Thalia for further torment. That slave was worn out for a week after that incident. Now she had two women that really hated her now playing with her belly button. She started to shake her head and desperately tried to get herself back onto her belly but was held down. The fingers would slowly circle around the button and her stomach quivered in ticklish agony. She hated this feeling and now the helplessness really started to wash over her. She had no idea how much longer she would be able to hold out. “STOP HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAA YOU GOT TO STOP!!!!” she screamed.

Gabby smiled as she heard the desperate laughter and knew she got this woman in a panic. She then decided to stop teasing and just plunge her finger deep into the belly button. Her index finger went deep inside the button, and she started to twirl it around as fast as she could to produce the most horrific feelings possible. She felt the body tightening up and she did not hear a sound from Carissa. She looked at her face and could see how the eyes were very wide open, the mouth was also agape and there was no sound. She couldn’t help but smile as she realized that Carissa was now going into that silent laughter. “That’s right you bitch, SUFFER!!! You are going to submit to me!!!! SUFFER!!!!” she yelled.

Veronica paused her rib tickling for a moment as she saw what Gabby was doing to that navel. The way the arm was moving so fast, she knew that navel tickling had to be devastating. It had to be sending the worst sensations possible throughout Carissa’s body and that gave her such a great feeling inside. This was their greatest tickle torture moment ever. The fact the Greek bounty hunter was in silent laughter meant one thing. She was breaking. This woman would probably start to beg them and once that happened, they knew they won. She saw the look of sadistic determination on Gabby’s face, and she felt so proud. This was a moment they both wanted as breaking Carissa would be such a great accomplishment. She loved the fact a woman so strong and cruel, was so delightfully ticklish herself. “That’s right! SUFFER!!! Beg us!!! Beg us to stop and we might do it. I want you to never forget the names La Pantera and La Loba!! We OWN you!!!” she shouted at her.

Gabby continued to swirl her finger inside that navel and loved how the body was convulsing under her touch. She burrowed it a little further in the navel to make sure Carissa felt every single touch and drive her out of her mind. She loved what Veronica told Carissa by telling her that she was owned by them. It made her feel such great pride, especially after suffering at the hands of that woman. She loved the look of agony on the Greek warrior’s face and just wanted to keep going. She wanted to push her to the brink of losing her mind. She wanted to break her spirit, just like hers was broken. She then watched as Veronica resumed her rib tickling and grinned. “That’s right, tickle her! Tickle her good! She must pay!” she declared.

Carissa started to feel lightheaded as the intensity of the ticklish sensations overwhelmed her. She never knew she was this ticklish and had never tickled this long before. She felt her muscles starting to wear down and become very limber. That concerned her because she knew it meant her body was surrendering to this onslaught of sensations. This was what she waited for when she tormented victims. When the fingers started to squeeze into her ribs, she let out another horrific sound of laughter. It was starting to become too much, and she desperately needed a break. She closed her eyes and tried to focus on anything else but the tickling, but it was no use. These women were very talented at tickling, and she just could not stop laughing. She just felt it was so ironic that the method she used to destroy the slaves were being used on her, which made her truly realize just how bad the torture was to those women she played with. Then the tickling stopped, and she let out a groan of exasperation. Her body felt that wave of relief, but the shockwaves were still there. She could feel her face being very warm and she was getting very tired. She started to breathe heavily and leaned her head against the ground, trying to do her best to recover.

“Awww……looks like someone is getting a little tired! Doesn’t she look tired, my sweet?” Gabby teased as she stared at Veronica’s pretty face.

“Yes, she is! Listen to her huffing and puffing! This big bad bitch is just as ticklish as everyone else! We are going to break her!” Veronica responded. She loved feeling his position of power once again and hoped they really tormented her.

“I got an idea! How about we see what is hiding behind that bra of hers? Do you think she has nice tits?” Gabby asked.

“Oooooh!!! I like that!!! Yeah, let’s see her tits!” Veronica said and then started to rub her hands.

Carissa heard that threat and she immediately opened her eyes and looked towards her tormentors. She did not want her personal areas exposed. That was what she did to her prisoners and did not want to face that same kind of humiliation. “DON’T YOU DARE!!! I am serious!! You two bitches better not touch me!!” she shouted.

“You have no choice you dumb bitch! Now, let’s see how we can get this thing off of you….” Gabby told her and then started to wonder how they would get the garment off. Since Carissa still had her shirt on, and her arms were tied back, the bra could not easily be removed. She really wanted to play with the breasts, so she had to think of a way. She started to look around the building, and then back at Veronica. “Hey, can you find something to cut with? I don’t think we can take the bra off unless we untie her arms. So, we might as well cut it off in the front, that way we can play with these big tits of hers.” she told her.

Veronica nodded her head and stood up. She really wanted to embarrass Carissa, so they had to cut the bra in front to expose the two breasts. She started to walk away, and she noticed both Becky and Kylie tickling Peta. It was such a funny sight as Peta was still on her belly and her two new friends were squeezing the sides and playing with the armpits. She walked over to them and smiled. “Looks like you are both having fun! Get that bitch good! Hehehe Oh, I would recommend turning her on her side if you want to get access to her stomach and her tits. That’s what we will do once I find something to cut the bra open.” she told them.

Kylie looked up and saw Veronica smiling down at them. She smiled back at her and liked that idea of tormenting Peta in different places. She didn’t like the fact that the uniform was still on and cutting it open to get to the skin started to sound like a good idea. She then looked over towards where Carissa was and could see how exhausted she looked and could see her shirt wide open. “I like that idea! Hmmmm maybe cutting the uniform would be the best thing. In fact, I know a spot I want to play with….” she teased and looked at Becky.

Becky paused her tickling of Peta when Veronica approached them. She was having fun tickling the Greek bounty hunter. She was the recipient of many tickling attacks, so tickling someone else felt amazing to her. She had Kylie tickle her, and she noticed just how skilled she was. It was the way she touched Peta that impressed her. The way Peta would react to those touches seemed to drive out the strongest laughs. She knew how talented Kylie was because her own feet were tickled by this woman. She felt grateful she wasn’t suffering under those touches right now. She was curious about what Kylie had in mind and she figured she would go along with it. “Where do ya want to touch on her?” she asked.

“You’ll see. I want to give our friend here an idea, so help me get her on her side. Hehehe” Kylie requested. She then grabbed the tied boots and started to pull them towards her, while Becky started to push Peta over onto her left side. She could hear Peta started to groan and that gave her chills. Dominating a woman of this size felt amazing to her and she wanted to make her a submissive slut, just like Vera back home. Once Peta was on her side, Kylie placed her right hand down on the abdomen and started to pat the area and headed towards the waist.

Peta felt herself getting pushed over to her side and she grew concerned. She also felt rage because these women were dominating her. The tickling she was receiving drove her crazy. She tried to use her strength to break free, but it was no use. She felt the touches on her stomach and felt the hand starting to go lower. She tried to hold her words as she wanted to preserve her dignity at the moment. This had to be the most humiliating moment in her entire life. She had been defeated in a fight before, the last time being from Thalia while they were in Mexico. But Thalia was a gifted and skilled warrior, these two women were peasants as far as she was concerned. She then felt the hand start to move towards her groin area! She looked over at Kylie and felt anger rising up. This woman was about to touch her most private area. “You better not do what I think you are doing!!! I promise you that if you touch me, I will break free and strangle you until your eyes pop out of that head of yours!” she threatened.

“Be quiet…..” Kylie simply responded. She loved listening to Peta’s threats because once she touched her in a special area, it would humble the woman very quickly afterwards. She felt even more powerful as this strong woman was nothing and would be unable to do anything. Her hand then found the belt buckle and undid it. She slowly pulled the belt loops free and now she put her hand on the pants. She wanted to pull down these pants and make Peta feel very vulnerable. “Let’s get you a little more comfortable.”

Characters featured in this part:

01.-DARBY--LOW-RES[8260].png 02.-LA-DIABLA-LOW-RES[8264].png 03. Thalia - WEB FRIENDLY.jpg 04. Sabrina - WEB FRIENDLY.png 02. Becky - WEB FRIENDLY.png 01. Gabriela - LOW RES.png 02. Veronica - LOW RES[9192].png 04.-BESSIE-LOW-RES[8261].png

UP NEXT: The breaking of the Greeks!

Ok fans, how did you enjoy this part? Three chapters remain in this saga! It has been one wild ride. Looks like the tables have turned and what did you think of the plot twist in this chapter? Thank you for being such great fans! Let me know what you think. Your comments are most welcomed.

Last edited:
Thanks Sun for the response. We are about to reach the conclusion of this epic series. It has been quite the ride! Thanks for the support!

Thanks Sun for the response. We are about to reach the conclusion of this epic series. It has been quite the ride! Thanks for the support!

You’re a great writer. I’ve been following you since the Mickie James/Trish Stratus and Brooke’s Playtoy stories. I loved this series.

This may have surpassed my anticipation of "the mountain crumbles" and I feel like I know these characters in real life at this point. Can't wait for the next part. Amazing details as always

Thanks fellas for the continued comments. It truly made my day as I have wondered if people still want to read this saga.

Sun, wow you have followed some of my earlier work? thanks for that. I remember those stories you mentioned. I really loved both of them. The Brooke's playtoy story was extra special as Brooke herself loved it. I really hope you do enjoy the way this series will end.

Orange, thanks for the compliment! Thank you for continuing to follow this saga. Yeah, these characters are real to me. After all this time, they have really made a great impact. It is as though they are standing next to me as I write their adventure. haha I hope you enjoy how this series ends.

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back