• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Deputy and The Outlaw: Retribution Part 20 (F/F)

primetime

Verified
Ok fans, here we are. We are down to the last 2 chapters in this epic series. What a ride, huh? All the ladies have gone through a lot and we are arriving at their conclusion. It is kind of crazy that we are at the end after so much time of new episodes and intense events in this story. Thank you once again for your support and going along this journey. You are the best fans. You have read many, many......MANY....pages of this saga and you continue to be entertained and interested. Thank you. I hope the story was just as great as the tickling scenes. I do want to hear from folks if this universe should continue. I do have some loose ideas on what I want to do in Phase 4, but to put that effort into it, I want to know if the fans want to see this continue. Some folks have said they would, but are there others? Let me know! Ok, time for this next chapter. There is a lot that happens in this chapter and I do recommend listening to the soundtrack song when it appears because it helps set the emotional mood of the scene. Please enjoy and your comments are most welcomed!

PART 20

La Diabla listened to those words and a devious smile formed on her face. Thalia was still very defiant and even though it was something she truly admired; it also increased her determination to make her suffer. She loved the sound of those words and when she finally got Thalia to break, it would be the greatest feeling in the world. “You hear that, Darby? She told us to do our worst, so let’s make this bitch suffer!” she said.

“Hehehe sure! Let’s tickle her!” Darby declared then started to move her fingers all over the toes. She could feel the toes clenching, so she went after the tops of them, which forced them back open. She loved how the toes were responding to her touch and she wanted to get those toes wiggling like crazy before she went for that technique. It would be the ultimate finisher and she started to see why La Diabla wanted to see her beg. She wanted Thalia to submit as that would break her very strong will. She knew from experience that submitting yourself would break anyone mentally and emotionally. It happened to her multiple times, and she always felt embarrassed and humiliated by it. Now it was time for Thalia to experience that feeling. It would be a great moment to see this woman fall. “She has some very ticklish toes! Hehehehe tickle tickle toes!” she teased.

Thalia felt those fingers in her toes and her laughter returned. She felt her big toe on her right foot get held and it was pulled away from the index toe, which exposed that very soft crevice. She then felt a nail scraping along that crease and up and down the sides of her big and index toes. It reminded her of what she would do when she would tie the big toe down to make the toes immobile. She would then invade those delicate creases and try to find the worst spots. Now that it was being done to her, she felt horrible. The tickling on her left toes was not any better as it appeared Darby was focused on the undersides of her toes. She could feel the fingers touching her toe stems and it sent wave after ticklish wave through her body. Both sets of toes were being tickled and it drove her wild. Her arch was a more sensitive spot, but her toes were definitely a weak spot. The sound of her laughter increased, and she worried about wearing down. Those two did not seem discouraged from trying to make her break, and that was a major concern. If they had the patience to keep tickling her and torturing her, then she would eventually break down. She was very confident in her strength and determination, but there was only so much she could take. Her body continued to writhe around, and she felt her arms and body starting to ache. Being in this position for this long took a physical toll on her body and now she wondered how much longer she could endure. Thalia knew she could take a lot, but every person had a limit. She wondered if her body would surrender to them, but would her mind? She let out an embarrassing ticklish squeal when she felt fingers going between the toes on her right foot and that made her convulse. Her laughter only got stronger, and she shut her eyes once again to focus and avoid having to say words to them. “HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA” she laughed as that was the only thing she would give them.

La Diabla was enjoying herself as she continued to torment the toes. They were wiggling around, but she managed to get a hold of them by grabbing the tips of the toes, and pulling them downwards, exposing those very delicate undersides. She would then use her nails to tickle up and down the toe stems and she could feel the ticklish agony in those digits. She loved playing with a woman’s toes and was very determined to make Thalia lose it. She could hear her laughter, and even those ticklish squeaks and squeals. That made her laugh because it showed Thalia was just like she was. Very strong willed, but human as well. She got excited knowing she was so close to making her crack completely. Her adrenaline flowed like a river, and she moved her nails even faster against the undersides. She would dabble her nails along the outlines of the toes which made the foot try to jerk around. Victory was near and she could feel it as the laughter was very loud at this point. She watched the body move around and just knew Thalia would break. “Come on Thalia, I know you want to beg. This is driving you crazy! I know how much you are suffering, and it can all end by simply telling me to stop. Come on, just say the word stop. Do it! Or keep suffering….” she taunted.

Thalia heard those taunts, and her anger was still there. It was true her body was wearing down, but she just could not give in. She understood what La Diabla was doing. She knew whenever her victims would shout the word “stop”, it meant they were losing control and the tickling was already getting to them. If she were to say that word now, it would mean she would lose control and be at their mercy. It would be like submitting to them. Even though this tickling was really wearing her down, she just could not bring herself to say anything. Her will was the last thing she had over them.

Darby laughed when she heard La Diabla’s taunts and loved the laughter coming from Thalia. She knew from those squeals that the tickling must be really tearing the Greek warrior up inside. She could feel the feet starting to not writhe as much as the physical wear and tear was winning. She could feel how close they were to getting Thalia to finally break down completely. She liked the fact that the word “stop” was going to be used to break her and declare victory. Her heart started to beat a little faster as they were so close. She then moved her fingers away from the toes and paused for a moment. The moment had finally arrived. It was time to use that toe tickling technique. The way Thalia was reacting right now showed she was on the verge of breaking. It was time to push her over. “Thalia, ready for this?” she simply asked as she interlocked her fingers between the toes and then……squeezed.

Thalia felt fingers now interlocking in her toes on the left foot. The fingers managed to spread her toes open, and she wondered what was about to happen next. The toes on her right foot were still being tickle assaulted, but now her other set of toes were about to be victimized. Then she felt those fingers squeezing in between her toes and a tsunami of ticklish feelings tore right through her body as those squeezes kept happening. There was no way she was going to hold back her laughter as the intensity overwhelmed her! ‘HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA” she exploded as the feelings were getting stronger and stronger.

La Diabla heard that explosive laughter and turned her head to the right and saw Darby’s fingers interlocked with those toes and she saw her squeezing them. She was fascinated by it because even though she was making Thalia laugh hard, what Darby seemed to be doing was far worse. She watched that hand squeezing and hearing that shrill laughter coming from Thalia sent chills down her own spine. She looked over at Thalia’s body and saw her violently thrashing in her bondage. She could even see her head thrashing around, with the long, thick auburn hair whipping through the air. It made her pause her own tickling as she wanted to watch Darby finish off Thalia. She was amazed at how effective that move was and started to smile. “Wow……listen to her scream.” she told the deputy.

“Yeah, I love hearing it. Sounds like she is going crazy. Hehehe” Darby laughed as she continued to squeeze those toes. She remembered when she learned this from Gertrude when she practiced on Mandy. That move seemed to push Mandy over the edge, and she also used it on Priscilla. That really seemed to drive the evil woman insane and ever since then, she liked using it on other women if she was tickling their feet. She remembered using it on Mia and even Becky and it always produced tremendous results. Now, she had the most powerful woman she ever faced in absolute hysterics, and she enjoyed every single moment of it. She could see that hair flying all through the air and saw the body twisting and turning. She thought about what this woman did to all of her friends, her lover and to her. She was so close to pushing Thalia over that edge of insanity and kept squeezing. She kept squeezing in a rhythm, trying to maintain the same pulsating speed. Deep down inside her soul, she wanted Thalia to suffer. She wanted her to never forget this moment as she was going to break. “Come on Thalia!! Just say stop and I will stop squeezing muh fingers. I won’t stop until you do. Beg me to stop, bitch.” she told her.

Thalia continued thrash around on the floor and she heard Darby’s taunts. She truly hated her for this moment, but her body was in a panic. She had never felt anything like this before in her body and it was hard to comprehend it. She couldn’t even begin to attempt to block out the sensations as the ticklish feelings overtook her mind. Now she was in a panic as the squeezes kept drilling those horrific ticklish sensations all through her body. Her mind was now starting to get desperate as she needed this to stop. Even this was too much for her. The other part of her mind wanted to resist. She had to fight this off or she would lose the battle of wills and she would be completely defeated. That back and forth in her mind drove her insane as the ticklish feelings were getting stronger and stronger. She had no idea how long she could hold out as she felt a tear starting to come out of her right eye. She grunted and laughed and twisted her body as much as she could. She could not get her toes from those fingers and now she was starting to feel her body slipping into submission. She let out another horrific ticklish scream and knew it was almost time for her to say something to get them to stop. This was pure torture, and her body was quitting. She desperately held onto her mental will, but it was slowly starting to slip away. A few more squeezes finally pushed her to the edge, and she felt it all slipping away from her. Thalia feared she was going to give in and that really hurt her emotionally. Her body was winning, just like when her own victims submitted. Their bodies overtook their will and now she was going to join that group. She then closed her eyes and did everything she could to hold on, but she was now losing that battle.

Bessie stood by the doorway of the office, and she could hear that hysterical laughter of Thalia’s. She was so shocked and surprised that she was laughing so hard. After the torture she endured from the Greek bounty hunter, she didn’t think that woman had any emotions within her as she was really ruthless with her. Listening to her scream was a surreal moment and she closed her eyes to listen to that sound. She could also hear her dear friend Darby taunting and playing with Thalia. She could also hear La Diabla’s threats and taunts and knew Thalia had to be suffering. She enjoyed what was happening, but she also could not get over what happened to her inside that interrogation room. It was the most traumatic moment of her life. She did not endure any torture when she was in Santa Selena, unlike her friends. Now, she experienced the trauma that they went through, and it hurt her emotionally. Even with Thalia screaming in laughter, she just could not get over what happened. She leaned her back against the wall and just absorbed the moment. Bessie really hoped Thalia’s defeat could help her heal from the torture inflicted on her body. She took a deep breath and tried to think peacefully as she heard the loudest scream coming from the Greek warrior. Whatever Darby and La Diabla was doing to her feet, it must have really drove the woman absolutely wild. A small grin formed on her face as the laughter was addicting and she could also hear her two friends laughing as well. Then she gasped in surprise as she felt her body getting turned around and felt her right arm get twisted behind her back! Someone was behind her and held her still! She also felt something very sharp on her neck and she froze.

“Don’t make a sound or I will kill you with this knife, Bessie…..” a voice said.

Bessie started to whimper as she had no idea who was behind her and had a knife to her neck. She then felt herself being moved into the doorway of the office and now she could see Thalia on the ground, hogtied, and Darby and La Diabla tickling her feet. She could see Darby doing something with the toes, but the only thing on her mind was someone holding her and threatening to kill her. Fear tore right through her body, and she had no idea what to do.

La Diabla noticed someone entering into the doorway and she looked in that direction. Her eyes popped wide open as she saw Bessie standing there, with a knife at her neck and a very familiar face smirking right back at her. She felt as though she was seeing a ghost and she slowly patted her left hand on Darby’s arm. This was a new situation and she wondered what was about to happen. “Darby….Darby… look.” she said softly.

Darby was still squeezing her fingers between Thalia’s toes when she heard La Diabla’s voice and felt that hand patting her arm. She then stopped her squeezing and looked at the outlaw. “What? What is it?” she asked, then she turned around.

La Diabla started to feel her anger rising as she saw that smirking face. She was also very worried about Bessie as she had a knife in her throat. She could hear Thalia panting and breathing heavily as she was trying to recover from that tickling onslaught. She looked at the woman holding Bessie and she sneered. “Priscilla, you fucking whore.” she said with venom in her voice.

Darby was in shock as she saw Priscilla standing there with a knife in Bessie’s throat. She couldn’t believe she was looking at that woman that she helped defeat seven months ago in Santa Selena. Her heart started to race as she saw the fear on Bessie’s face. She faced Priscilla and knew she was helpless at the moment as she did not have a weapon. She was especially frightened over Bessie’s predicament and hoped that she would be able to rescue her friend. Seeing Priscilla set off some emotion within her own body and she grew angry. “Priscilla!!! What are you doing here???!!! Let her go!” she demanded.

Priscilla smiled as she looked at her two enemies. They were torturing Thalia and that shocked her because the Greek bounty hunter was invincible. More powerful than Helga and yet, there she was on the ground, hogtied and having her feet tickled. She knew all about that embarrassment and it was a shock to her. She had come to the docks to get a closer look at what was happening. She was hiding near the building as she didn’t see the prisoners anymore on the docks, and there was a lot of commotion inside this boat repair building. She heard hysterical laughter and wondered what was happening. Before she was able to go look, she saw five other women entering the building, including her own servant, Francine. That was not a good sign as she saw two older women, Bessie, Francine and some young Mexican lady going inside. They were supposed to be prisoners and the fact they were free meant something went very wrong. When she looked inside the building, she could see the other Greek warriors on the ground, hogtied and getting tickle tortured. That gave her great fear as these women were losing the battle. It reminded her of her own defeat back in Santa Selena and she wanted to find out what happened to the leader. She could hear laughter coming from the second level, so while the others were busy tickling the Greek warriors, she snuck inside unnoticed and even found a fishing knife hanging on the wall. Priscilla had grabbed that knife just in case she had to defend herself. When she got to the second level, she saw Bessie leaning against the wall and heard a very loud laugh coming from the office. It did not sound like Darby’s or La Diabla’s laughter and she grew concerned. She wondered if that was Thalia’s laughter. Now that she looked inside, and saw Thalia hogtied, it absolutely stunned her. She now looked at her two worst enemies and smiled. “Yes, it is me. Small world, right? Hehe” she taunted.

“How about ya let Bessie go? I swear, if you hurt her, I will….” Darby tried to say.

“You will what? You can’t do anything, Darby. You make one move towards me, and I slit her throat. Do you want to see this traitor die? Then I suggest you shut your mouth and do what I ask!” Priscilla threatened. She moved the knife even closer to Bessie’s throat and had an evil smile.

La Diabla felt a lot of rage in her body as Priscilla was now harming and threatening another friend of hers. She wasn’t close to Bessie, but she did like the woman and considered her a friend. She hated that woman with every fiber of her being and wanted to tear her apart. She hated the fact that she escaped capture and was walking around free in Mexico. Now that she was face to face with her, she wondered if she should end this at this moment. She glared at the evil woman and wished she had her gun. She was very confident she would be able to shoot Priscilla before she could cut Bessie, but she was unarmed. “What do you want, you evil bitch?” she asked.

“You know, I hate you both so much. You have no idea the trauma you put me through the last time we saw each other. I don’t want much right now. I just want you to free Thalia. Do it!! Do it now, or this traitor bitch dies…..” Priscilla demanded. She felt nervous because if this plan did not work, she was going to be in the hands of two women that absolutely hated her. She wanted to free Thalia because she knew the Greek bounty hunter would then owe her and she could get that business deal with Christos.

Bessie was scared stiff as she heard Priscilla’s demands and wondered if this woman was going to cut her. She was frozen in place and started to get very emotional. She heard Priscilla’s threats and if her friends did not do anything, she could die. She could see the concern on Darby’s face, and she wanted to beg for her life. “Please Darby, I don’t want to die….” she whimpered.

Darby felt a lot of rage in her body as her dear friend was in danger. She did not want to free Thalia, but this situation called for to perhaps set free the woman who caused so much hell. It was as though Priscilla was escaping again. She wished she could do something, but any movement and Bessie could be seriously hurt or even killed. She heard the fear in Bessie’s voice and that really affected her heart. She looked down at Thalia who was looking up at Priscilla. She clenched her fists tight because she was going to have to make a very difficult decision. She then looked at La Diabla and could see the rage in her eyes. “Hey, I don’t think we have a choice….” she told her.

La Diabla felt her anger getting stronger as she realized the situation. She had helped defeat Thalia and now they had to let her go. She was so close to breaking her and now Priscilla, of all people, was going to be the cause for her to be free. She heard the fear in Bessie’s voice and knew she had to be saved. She looked over at Darby and nodded her head. As much as it pained her, she knew Darby was right. She then faced Priscilla again and her lips formed in a snarl. “I am going to get you for this, bitch. If you harm Bessie, I promise you, I will find you again and I will kill you.” she threatened.

“I don’t see you moving fast enough. Free Thalia or Bessie dies. This is not difficult to understand, is it?” Priscilla threatened. She started to smile as she felt like she was in control again. She wanted to free Thalia, then leave these premises as fast as possible because she was vastly outnumbered. But this would be her way out of here and having Thalia owe her would only be beneficial to her.

Darby grunted in anger, then got down to one knee and started to undo the ropes. She wanted to bring Thalia to justice, but now it appeared this woman was about to be set free. She could see those barefeet and thought about how much fun she had torturing them. The ropes were getting loose, and she freed the ankles from the wrists, and then loosened the ropes around the ankles. She looked over at Priscilla again and saw how scared Bessie looked. That look of terror in her eyes made her undo the ropes a little faster and she was very angry. Once she got the wrists freed, her prisoner was now free to move around. She then stood up and looked right back at her. “She’s free….now, let Bessie loose.” she said in an angry voice.

“Not yet, let Thalia get up and get herself together before we both leave.” Priscilla said with a grin on her face. She looked at Thalia who was slowly getting to her feet. The woman looked exhausted from the torture and knew she would probably not be in the best fighting condition right now. She had to make her escape quickly because if La Diabla got her hands on her, she might perish.

Thalia slowly stood up and looked at Priscilla. She was shocked to see her standing there and wondered why she came back to rescue her. She didn’t like Priscilla at all but was grateful that she was now free. She thought about going after La Diabla and Darby, but the tickle torture did wear her down a bit. She was not ready to fight and figured it would be good to leave and regroup later. She wobbled a little as her joints and muscles were very sore. She looked at her two enemies and could see the rage in their eyes. She wanted to fight them, but it was better if she figured out a new plan. “You two bitches may have gotten the best of me today, but I promise you, I will have my revenge….” she told them with an exhausted voice.

“Don’t forget your boots! Hehehe I can see your barefeet!” Priscilla pointed out as she stared at Thalia’s size 10 feet. It was strange seeing her barefoot and even having her pants pulled down and her shirt tucked out. She knew that feeling very well and now she felt even more powerful as she had the most dangerous fighter around owing her.

Thalia glared at Priscilla, but she let it slide as the woman did manage to free her. She was very close to submitting to those two women and just avoided it. She grabbed her boots and placed them back on her feet. She then buckled her pants again and stared at both La Diabla and Darby. She wanted to remember their faces because one day, she would see them again and have her revenge. She then turned away and walked out the door. “Come on, let’s go.” she told Priscilla.

“Ok ladies, well, I won’t say it was a pleasure seeing you again as I hate you both and I hope you both die. Maybe one day we will meet again. Now, don’t do anything stupid as I leave. I still will kill Bessie if I have to….” Priscilla threatened as she slowly back her way out of the doorway and into the corridor. She then saw Darby and La Diabla coming out of the office as well. She knew once she got to the stairs, she would probably be able to get out of this building fast.

Darby walked out of that office, and she stared at Priscilla slowly walking backwards towards the stairs. She could see Thalia right next to her and she was still very upset that they were about to get away. She had to focus on making sure Bessie was going to be ok first. That was her number one concern. She then saw Priscilla at the top of the stairs, and she looked like she was about to do something. “Let her go…..” she demanded.

La Diabla stood next to Darby, and she was ready for action. She wondered what Priscilla was up to and what was about to happen to Bessie. She could see Thalia at the top of the stairs, and she looked prepared to run. This was the moment she dreaded. Once again, a bitter enemy was about to escape. She hoped Gabby and Veronica were ready to tackle this woman because she wanted to make her suffer. “Come on Priscilla, we freed Thalia. Now, let Bessie go and I might let you live…” she told her.

Priscilla was now close to the top of the stairs and knew she had to be very quick in this next move, or she would be in great danger. She knew she could not fight well, and with Thalia not at top strength to face those two, she really had to move quickly. “Well, I can’t say it was a pleasure, but I will see you bitches later!!” she yelled as she then pushed Bessie forward and into both Darby and La Diabla.

Thalia saw the push and then started to run down the stairs, followed by Priscilla. This was their moment to escape. Once she got down the stairs, she looked over and saw her entire team tied up and being tortured. She could hear their laughs and it broke her heart. She saw the humiliation going on and she wanted to go free them. But she also realized that she would be vastly outnumbered and even though she was a very skilled fighter, facing nine women would be too difficult to overcome. She took one last look and then started to run out of the building. She swore she would somehow free her friends and get revenge on every woman that dared to defy her.

Priscilla ran down the stairs as fast as she could. She did not want to stick around to be captured herself. She threw Bessie into Darby and La Diabla to slow them down. That gave her a chance to get away. When she made it to the ground floor, she saw the other Greeks still being tortured. She could also see Francine standing over there near a woman that looked like Darby and a young blond woman. Her anger started to burn as her servant had betrayed her and was now with these women. She wanted to go snatch her by her hair and punish her, but right now she had to escape. She was outnumbered and her personal safety was at risk. She was upset as she lost a servant, but she gained a very valuable ally in Thalia and eventually Christos. She ran out of the building and noticed how fast Thalia was. She kept running as fast as she could and knew her escape was possible. She smiled as she ran because she knew one day, she would have her sex trafficking ring running again and her own side of the Montenegro empire would grow again. “Hahahaha I am back in business!” she told herself as she and Thalia made it to the top of the docks and when they got there, they noticed a woman lying on the ground. Priscilla was puzzled by it and looked at Thalia.

Thalia saw the woman and was very upset. The woman was Rose, and it appeared she may have been overwhelmed by someone. She went over to her helpless body and patted Rose on her cheek. “Rose! Wake up! Rose!” she shouted.

Rose started to come to and saw this stern face looking back at her. Her eyes started to clear, and she realized it was Thalia! She got up quickly and looked around. She noticed that she was surrounded by Thalia and Priscilla. The last thoughts in her mind were that she was about to fight Bella before the woman surprisingly knocked her out cold. She felt some guilt and now she had to face Thalia. She had no idea what took place and hoped everything was ok. “Where am I? Is it time to go home? Did Bella escape?” she asked.

Thalia realized that must have been how the others got free. Somehow, they overpowered Rose and rendered her unconscious. This was a terrible day for all of them and she had to make a quick escape. It appeared all parts of her mission fell apart and failure was obvious. “Come with me. We need to get out of here.” she told her.

Rose stood up and dusted herself off. She wondered why they had to leave, and then it dawned on her. Somehow, they had lost all the sex slaves and they had to escape. That broke her heart because it meant all that work they did was now gone. She even realized that the paperwork that sold Bella’s farm over to her was missing and still at the fort. She was going to go back to get the paper once Thalia and her crew sailed away. Now, they had nothing. She saw the look on Priscilla’s face, and she had so many questions. If they were escaping, then they needed to hurry, or she would be caught as well. “Thalia, what happened?” she asked.

“I will tell you once we are safe….” Thalia responded. She knew time was of the essence and they had to get away. She started to run, with Priscilla and Rose right behind her. The fire within her continued to burn as she vowed to get her revenge one day.

Darby held onto Bessie and gave her a tight hug. She was so fearful of her friend being killed that holding her right now was the best feeling she could have. She could feel Bessie hugging her tightly and she wanted to comfort her friend. “I got you Bessie, you are safe now.” she whispered in her ear.

Bessie felt Darby’s hug and she let tears fall from her eyes. She was so close to death and to be freed was such a great emotional relief. This entire ordeal was very hard for her and now she was safe in her friend’s arms. She then broke the hug and looked at that sweet face. “Thank you, Darby. Thank you so much.” she told her with her voice shaking.

La Diabla could see the two women hugging and it felt good inside. She was also aware that Priscilla and Thalia were probably out of the building as they got a really good head start once Bessie was thrown at them. She wanted to go chase after them, so she could make them pay for everything. She knew with them being loose they would always be a threat. “Hey, I am going to chase after them. We can’t let them get away!” she told them.

Darby looked over at the outlaw and nodded her head. She did know that was true and they had to go stop them. She looked at Bessie and then hugged her one more time. “Hey, I have to go find them. I will be back. Let’s go back downstairs.” she told her.

La Diabla then started to go down the stairs, anxious to go chase after two very dangerous women. As she descended the stairs, she did not see Priscilla and Thalia and knew they had a decent head start. Once she got to the bottom of the stairs, she looked over and saw how the other Greeks were being tormented. The last time she was on the first floor, she was battling Thalia, which led to the second level. She couldn’t help but smile as she saw Gabby and Veronica tickling Carissa, a mature looking woman tickling Peta’s large feet and she could see Becky and Kylie tickling Amalia. She also saw Bella near Carissa’s body and it looked like she was tickling her! That made her smile as it appeared that not only Thalia was defeated, but her entire gang. She did notice that Sabrina and Babs were not around, and she thought about what happened. If it wasn’t for Sabrina, it was possible she could have lost that fight to Thalia. La Diabla couldn’t help but smile, but she had to go after Thalia and Priscilla. She went to the entrance and couldn’t see them. That angered her as it appeared they must have gotten away. She looked towards the top of the docks and could make out images that appeared to be the two women. With them being at that distance, there was no way she would be able to catch them. She grunted in anger and still went outside. She saw a green building and then remembered what Sabrina told her. She started to be curious as to what the outlaw wanted and it could have been another trap, or it could be something else. Her curiosity got the better of her and she decided she would go see Sabrina. Her eyes then looked towards Darby and Bessie who made it to the bottom of the stairs. “Hey, I think they got away. I can’t see them, but I will take a look. If I find them, I will let you know. I know I can’t take both of them on by myself.” she told them.

“Are you sure? I can come with you.” Darby responded. She wanted to catch both women and bring them to justice. She then heard hysterical laughter and looked towards the action and was pleasantly surprised to see all her friend tickling and tormenting the rest of the Greek bounty hunters. Her eyes went wide when she heard some bone chilling laughter as she saw Gertrude’s fingers interlocked with Peta’s toes. She couldn’t help but smile because she had just used that same method on Thalia, and now Peta was truly suffering from a master of foot tickling. She looked back at La Diabla and felt disappointed because she knew Thalia and Priscilla were probably too far ahead to catch, so she should just focus on what was happening inside this building. “Ok, go ahead. I will help clean up here. If you find them, please Salem, do not engage them. Come back and get me. Ok?” she told her.

“Yes, I will. Looks like this battle is over. I can’t wait to see how the rest of those bitches feel once we, well you, take them to jail. I will be back.” La Diabla told her, then exited the building. She looked towards that green building and started to head down the docks and towards that building. She felt nervous because she was going to not only confront her ex-lover, but a woman who systematically broke her down by tickle torturing her naked body. She wondered how this meeting would go and started to feel her stomach churning. As she walked, she thought about what took place inside that room in the fort. How she was naked, her ass in the air and how Sabrina tickled her very sensitive areas. She felt a chill in her body as she recalled how her armpit, belly, sides, her feet and even her very private areas were tickled. It was an incredible torment and she barely made it out with her mind intact. She also remembered how emotional it was. La Diabla realized just how badly she hurt Sabrina when she left her years ago. She made it to the top of the docks and there were no signs of Priscilla and Thalia anywhere. She saw that green building to her right and she headed that way. She didn’t see anyone else around and she kept her eyes peeled. She was afraid of a potential ambush and the fact that Babs was with her could spell trouble to her. She looked over at a slightly opened door and felt very nervous as she approached it.

“You can come in Salem….” Sabrina’s voice said.

La Diabla jumped a little as she heard the voice and then she opened the door slightly. She balled up her fists and prepared for a possible fight. The problem was that she was unarmed, and Sabrina definitely had a gun. She slowly entered the empty building and saw a table with some chairs. She could also see some crates stacked around the table and this building appeared to be a warehouse. Her eyes then went wide when she saw Sabrina and Babs both sitting at the table, staring right back at her. She prepared herself for a fight, then she saw Sabrina standing up.

Sabrina saw La Diabla standing there in front of her, and she smiled. She saw the outlaw coming when she passed by a window, and she felt nervous. She figured that after her interference in the fight with Thalia, that her former lover had tormented the Greek bounty hunter and won the entire battle. She stood up, took out her gun and then dropped it on the table. She lifted her hands a bit as she wanted to present herself as harmless. She knew that La Diabla would be concerned about a potential confrontation since she did in fact torture the woman. “Don’t worry Salem, I am not going to attack you. I got that out of my system back at the fort. Hehehe” she said with a smile.

La Diabla didn’t laugh back as she hated being on the receiving end of that torture. She felt a little better that Sabrina had dropped her weapon on the table, but her eyes looked over at Babs who was still seated. This could all still be a trap, but in the back of her mind, she had a feeling this was not going to be a confrontation. She watched as Sabrina walked towards her and she kept herself ready to flee just in case. “Well, I hope that you did. What do you want?” she asked.

“Babs, can you leave us alone for a moment?” Sabrina asked as she turned towards her partner. She wanted to speak to La Diabla alone and wanted to put the outlaw at some kind of ease. She saw Babs stand up and then leave the building. She then looked at La Diabla and she could feel her emotions getting stronger. She couldn’t believe they were here at this moment. She looked at her and took a deep breath. “Did you both have your way with Thalia?” she asked.

“Yeah, we did. We got her good. The bitch is exceptionally ticklish. However, she managed to get away because a bitch named Priscilla Montenegro managed to help her escape.” La Diabla replied. She still felt the nerves in her body as she had no idea what this meeting was going to be about.

“Good! I really didn’t like her. She can be a ruthless bitch, you know? haha” Sabrina joked. She remembered what Thalia did to her the previous night when she was sexually dominated and tickled all over her body. It was that moment when she was called a whore that she really saw Thalia as someone she no longer wanted to associate herself with. She looked over at La Diabla and her heart started to be a lot faster. She felt really nervous, and her emotions were starting to run high. “You are probably wondering why I wanted to speak with you, and why I helped you take her down. Am I right, Salem?” she asked.

“You can say that……” La Diabla responded. The mood in the room seemed emotional, but not a dangerous situation. She had a feeling that Sabrina had something she wanted to get off her chest and she had to prepare herself for whatever it was. The memory of being tortured was still fresh in her mind and if this woman tried something, she had to be ready. “Why did you help us?” she asked.

“Well….because I really don’t like Thalia. Let’s just say she violated our partnership, so the bitch had to pay. Plus……well, it was what happened to you. I-I don’t know where to begin.” Sabrina told her. Her voice started to shake as she looked at La Diabla’s face. She adored that face and her emotions started to build.

La Diabla could sense that Sabrina was getting emotional, and it made her wonder what was about to be said. It seemed surreal that they were even having this conversation, but she figured she would hear the outlaw out and go from there. She did feel some gratitude that she did help take Thalia down. “Just say it. Talk to me, Sabrina.” she told her, her voice softening.

“Salem….dammit, this is not easy. Look, I know I tortured you. I know I really did some things to your body, and you suffered. To be honest, it felt great doing that to you. Hearing you scream really helped me heal some old wounds…” Sabrina told her. She started to feel a joy in her voice as she talked about how she tickled the outlaw. “You are so damn ticklish, and I got to really have my way with you.” she continued.

“That’s what you wanted to talk to me about? To gloat over what you did to me? I think this conversation is over….” La Diabla retorted. She then turned around as she felt herself getting angry. She did not want this woman to gloat over her torture and make her feel submissive again. Sabrina had broken her during that torture and did not want to listen to it again.

“Salem, wait!!! That’s not why I wanted to talk to you. Please, wait. Let me tell you something.” Sabrina told her as she saw La Diabla about to leave. She felt her nerves building up again and tried to calm herself. When she saw La Diabla turning back around, she started to shake a little. It was time for her to let La Diabla know how she felt about the entire situation. “Yes, I am kind of gloating over that because you used to get me really good when we were together. But that is not what I wanted to talk about. I wanted to tell you that……well….when we had that moment, a lot of feelings were discussed. I remembered how our relationship was and I was in a lot of pain. Salem, when you left me, it really hurt me. I mean REALLY hurt me. Seeing you again brought back that pain and I took it out on you. During that entire torture, my heart remembered some of the good moments we had together. I mean, we did have a good time when we were together, and I hold those memories close to my heart. What I am trying to tell you….what I want to tell you is……dammit. I will always love you, Salem. I loved you back then, and as I stand before you now, I love you still. I think I always will.” she said, her voice now cracking with a lot of emotion.

La Diabla gasped as she heard that confession of love. She was stunned as this same woman who tortured her beyond her limits was talking about how much she was still in love with her. Her own emotions started to grow as this moment was becoming emotional. She remembered the agony she was in when Sabrina was tormenting her naked body. She could hear and feel the emotion in Sabrina’s voice, and it got her starting to feel emotions. “I-I don’t know what to say….” she murmured.

“You don’t have to say anything. I know it probably shocks you, but when you were screaming in agony, it made me remember just how much I love you. Doing that to you was not easy for me, and I used my anger to get me through it. It really was when Thalia put that cream inside you. Those screams you were making went deep into my heart and I just could not stand seeing you in so much agony. I was really mad at you for what happened between us, but it was that moment that made me find that love I had for you still. That’s why I told her to stop and to give you that relief. I just could not let you continue to suffer like that. I love you, Salem. I really do….” Sabrina told her. She could feel her emotions overtaking her and her eyes teared up. She lifted her right hand up and wiped a tear from that eye. She was pouring her heart out and wanted to get all of this off her chest.

La Diabla started to feel her own emotions going crazy as she heard how Sabrina felt. She did remember when she felt that aloe cream applied to her body to soothe that horrible itching sensation which ended that nightmare torture. She had no idea it was Sabrina that told Thalia to stop the torture. She just figured the Greek bounty hunter wanted to relieve her. To hear Sabrina admit her feelings to her made her remember the time they spent together years ago. She really did like her a lot back then, and it bothered her that she broke her heart. She could see the emotion on Sabrina’s face now and could see how much agony she was in. “Thank you….I really don’t know what to say.” she whispered.

“You don’t have to. I know you may never forgive me for torturing you like that, however, I just wanted to let you know how I felt. It took this confrontation between us to realize just how much I loved you. How much you influenced me. It is because of what you taught me that I became more successful as an outlaw. It is kind of funny, if we stayed together, we would have been the most ruthless outlaws in the entire Southwest. I don’t expect you to love me back. We are two different people now, and I know you love someone else right now…..” Sabrina told her. She could see that La Diabla was getting emotional as well and that delighted her. It showed that there were some kind of feelings within her, and it reaffirmed that she was talking to Salem Veracruz and not La Diabla. She started to feel a little better even though her heart was beating out of her chest.

“I am in love with someone else? Why do you say that?” La Diabla asked. This moment was very emotional and also very surreal. She knew this was probably a conversation they should have had when she left Sabrina years ago. She looked at her former lover and started to remember that inner beauty she had which made her have feelings for her back in their past.

“Hehehe you’re so cute. I know you are in love with Darby. The fact you sacrificed your own pussy to save hers told me how much you love her. You were willing to destroy yourself to save her. That’s love, Salem. That is what love is all about.” Sabrina smiled. She remembered how La Diabla begged Thalia for that cream and suffered greatly to save someone she had to have loved very deeply.

La Diabla found herself blushing as she heard what Sabrina said about her and Darby. It was true, she did have a tremendous amount of feelings for the deputy and when she saw she was in danger of having that cream applied to her pussy, she was willing to sacrifice her own body to save Darby. She didn’t know how to react because Sabrina was telling her. She closed her eyes for a moment to absorb this moment, then she looked at Sabrina again. She could see a smile on her face and that made her smile. “Well, I had to help her. You can tell she was in agony….” she responded in a shy voice.

Sabrina couldn’t help but smile as she saw the reaction. She moved herself closer to La Diabla and stared at that beautiful face. She could feel her heart skipping a few beats, but she had to express herself. “It is ok, Salem. I am still shocked that you, the most notorious outlaw, are in love with a heroic deputy? That must be one hell of a story.” she grinned.

“Actually, it is. hehehe” La Diabla giggled back. She then looked at Sabrina’s face and saw that she was in peace. It was far different than when she saw her at the fort. She wondered if expressing herself and what took place in the fort made her find some peace. She felt strange, but she had some feelings of gratitude. It was surreal considering how she was tortured, but it also seemed like this was their way of finally resolving that pain from a long time ago. “Hey Sabrina, about what happened at the fort. I first want to tell you something. I want to apologize for what happened between us so long ago.” she told her.

Sabrina felt her heart melting when she heard those words. Her eyes started to get watery because La Diabla was apologizing for what happened. She felt a little bad for torturing her, but it seemed like this was a moment they could both heal. She closed her eyes for a moment, then opened them again and saw her face. “Salem….I-I I am sorry too….sorry for how I hurt you. I was so angry at you…” she told her, then let the tears fall from her face.

La Diabla felt her eyes tearing up as she could see the emotion on Sabrina’s face. This was a very heartfelt moment and she had to power through it. She then placed her hands on Sabrina’s shoulders and looked into her eyes. She could see those tears and she smiled a little. “I am sorry for leaving you like that. I could give you all the reasons and the excuses, but I just want to tell you that I am so sorry. You did mean something to me back then and know that it wasn’t easy for me either. You are an amazing woman. You really are.” she said in a hushed voice.

Sabrina let the tears fall as she heard those words. It felt amazing to her to hear them, and it overwhelmed her. She was receiving closure from that pain in the past and it made her feel relieved. She then reached forward and hugged La Diabla. She hugged her very tight, and the tears continued to fall. “Thank you, Salem. Thank you.” she whispered into her ear.

La Diabla felt the hug and she let some tears fall. It seemed as though they were saying goodbye to one another, and they both needed this. She hated the fact that she was tortured and humiliated, but she also understood the pain she caused Sabrina. She wanted to release that pain and now they both could move on. “You will always be in my heart. Always…..” she whispered back.

Sabrina gave one last squeeze of the hug and then released it. She stepped back a little and wiped the tears from her eyes. This was such an emotional moment for her and felt her knees wobbling. She needed this moment in her life. For all those years, she harbored that pain and now that she finally got to confront it and release it, she felt a great relief in her body. “Salem…..oh, what am I going to do with you? Dammit, you are the most amazing woman I have ever met.” she told her with a smile.

La Diabla smiled back at her and could feel the emotion between the two. She knew this was their moment when they resolved the pain of years past. She could see the emotion on Sabrina’s face, and she felt happy for both of them. She also blushed a little when she heard the compliment. “Yeah, you something special too. But did you really have to torture me like that?” she asked with a slight smile.

“Well, you did kind of deserve it, but I hope you can understand the moment.” Sabrina responded with a smile of her own. She knew she was saying goodbye and she wanted to have peace between the two. She then wiped the wetness from her eyes and got herself ready to leave. “Well, I guess this is goodbye for now. Take care of yourself, Salem. Maybe one day we will see each other again. It is a small world sometimes. Oh, and even though you know how I feel about you; I still hate Darby. Hahaha she did arrest me….” she grinned.

“Haha she is not bad. She is actually a kind human being if you can believe it. I understand though. Take care of yourself Sabrina. Try not to get into too much trouble. May we meet again….” La Diabla responded. She then leaned forward and hugged Sabrina one last time. She could feel the passion and feeling in that hug and then it was released. She stared at Sabrina’s beautiful face, then gave her a kiss on the cheek. “Goodbye Sabrina….” she said softly.

“Goodbye Salem…..” Sabrina responded then started to walk out of the building. She still felt her legs trembling as she left the building and then she saw Babs. She could see her partner looking very concerned and she adored that. That woman was truly her best friend, and she couldn’t wait for her next adventure. “Let’s go home, Babs.” she told her as they both walked away….

Darby stood next to Bessie and watched as the other women on her team were having a great time tickling the Greek bounty hunters. She could see Gabby and Veronica holding Carissa still and Bella was tickling the woman’s naked breasts. She looked over and saw Gertrude still tormenting poor Peta’s feet and Becky and Kylie were tickling Amalia’s feet. She figured it was time for them to wrap this up and get out of this place and head back home. “Ladies!!! Ladies!!! I know you are having fun, but it is time for us to GO HOME!” she shouted.

Gabby looked up at Darby and saw how much she was smiling. She wondered what happened to Thalia as their mission seemed to be over now. She stood up and approached the deputy. Veronica was by her side and they both smiled at her. “Hey, where is Thalia?” she asked.

Darby smiled back at Gabby and was excited to meet her officially. She knew Veronica, and now she was looking at La Diabla’s friends. She also knew everyone wanted to know what happened to Thalia and noticed everyone else was starting to gather around her. “Well, there is good news and bad news. We defeated her and we even got to torture her! Gues what? She is VERY ticklish. Hehehe The bad news is that she managed to escape with Priscilla Montenegro. So, we didn’t get to take her down completely, but she is finished. Without her army, she is nothing.”

“Wow! Thalia has been defeated? That is incredible. Thank you, deputy!” Bella smiled as she stood up. She felt very relieved that this ordeal was finally over, and she looked forward to going home. She stuck her hand out and wanted to shake Darby’s hand. She grasped it and she couldn’t help but feel giddy. “I seriously can’t thank you enough for defeating her and rescuing us. You are truly amazing. Where is La Diabla?” she asked.

“She went after Priscilla and Thalia. I hope she finds them, and she should be back soon. It really is nice to meet some of you. Muh name is Darby, and you are?” Darby asked as she looked at Bella and Gabby.

“I am Gabby! I am friends with La Diabla and thank you for coming to save us. Thank you for including Veronica. I am so grateful to you, and I am very happy we were all able to take down these bitches. Revenge is sweet!” Gabby said as she smiled at Darby. She noticed how pretty she was and was very excited to meet her. She wrapped her hand around Veronica’s shoulder and that feeling of victory started to wash over her.

“I am Bella Toscano and very pleased to meet you. I thank you from the bottom of my heart. I have been dealing with these Greeks for months and it feels AMAZING to finally be free!” Bella said as she just could not stop smiling.

“BESSIE??!!! BESSIE!!!” Kylie shouted as she saw Bessie now appearing next to Darby. She ran over to her and wrapped her arms around her very tightly. She felt her emotions starting to flood over her as she finally got to hug her boss and friend. “You are safe! You are safe!” she called out.

Bessie felt Kylie’s hug and she loved the feeling of it. She was very happy to see Kylie as well and hugged her tightly in return. “Yes, I am safe. I am so glad to see you. Thank you for coming to save me and the others. I am eternally grateful to you.” she whispered.

Becky started to get emotional as she witnessed all the hugs and introductions. This was such a powerful moment, and she felt the amazing feeling of victory. It was such a surreal moment for her as she saw the emotions and the love in the building. She felt herself ready to cry when she saw Kylie hugging Bessie. She loved the sight of Mia and Gertrude approaching Darby and hugging her. She saw Bella, Gabby and Veronica, all hugging each other and she felt so good inside. She started to understand the difficulties of being a deputy, but also the satisfaction of a job well done. Even though Thalia, Sabrina and Babs got away, they still captured three Greek bounty hunters and were going to send them to jail. She then turned around and saw Francine. She could see how shy she was, and it was like she was not part of the group. She walked over to her and smiled. It was because of Francine that she was able to sneak inside the fort and set Veronica and Kylie free. That was the beginning of the turnaround and she wanted to thank her. “I want to thank ya Francine. Ya see this scene? Everyone is so happy and smiling. It is because of yer bravery that this was all possible. Ya are a real hero!” she told her.

Francine felt herself getting very emotional as she heard Becky’s words. She didn’t think she played a major role and was happy for everyone else. She did see how happy everyone was and how they were hugging each other. It warmed her heart and wanted to let them have their moment. She looked at Becky’s eyes and could see the woman was very grateful. She started to blush and lowered her head. “I didn’t do anything really. It was you and everyone else that did the hard work…” she said in a hushed voice.

“Nonsense! Ya helped me get into that fort and that is how we were able to accomplish this moment. I couldn’t have done this without ya.” Becky said, then reached forward and hugged her.

Francine felt like crying as she felt that hug. She hasn’t been complimented or told positive things ever since she worked at Madam Olivia’s bar. She really hoped her life would change and started to get nervous. The hug broke and then she looked at Becky. “Thank you….I am glad everyone is so happy….” she said with a smile.

La Diabla wanted to cry as that meeting was a very emotional one. She felt some peace in her heart as the pain of her past was going to start to heal. She then realized that her life was truly changing. She knew what she had to do later, and she looked forward to it. Her heart felt happy and now she could go forward with life. She left the building and headed back down the docks to go back into that boat repair building. She arrived at the entrance and walked in. She was very happy to see the women all starting to congregate with one another. She could hear their laughs and see their smiles. It was a beautiful sight. She joined the group and looked at how many women were in this gang. “Hey, am I missing anything?” she joked.

Bella walked up to La Diabla and without saying a word, wrapped her arms around her and hugged her tightly. She was very happy to see her and would have kissed her if everyone wasn’t around. She could feel La Diabla’s arms wrapped around her, and she felt that love. Then she noticed Gabby and Veronica also joined them and they had a group hug. “I love you all…..we did it. We really did it.” she told them.

Darby couldn’t help but smile as she saw that group having a moment. She figured those women were all a part of La Diabla’s life since she left Santa Selena. She couldn’t wait to hear more about Gabby and Bella now that they were free. She then looked at her own group. She could see Bessie, Kylie, Mia and Gertrude standing there and they all decided to do a group hug as well. It was such a celebratory moment and she wanted to feel the love. She then noticed Becky wasn’t in the circle and she looked over at her. She saw her talking to a woman who looked really familiar. She really didn’t notice her before and then she gasped. It had been a long time since she saw that face and was very surprised. “Francine???? Is that you???” she asked.

La Diabla heard Darby’s voice and looked over to her group. She thought it was cute that the Plotsville group was together just like she was with her Cuidad de Serpientes group. She then looked over at Becky and saw the woman standing next to her. Her eyes went very wide as definitely recognized who that woman was! She figured she may have been killed in the Montenegro attack on El Guapo’s villa. “FRANCINE??????!!!! It is you!!!” she called out.

Francine heard both Darby and La Diabla call out her name and she felt very nervous, especially with La Diabla now facing her. She was her sex slave before she ended up with Priscilla and fear returned. She saw both of them approaching her and she prayed that she would not be harmed. “Please….don’t hurt me…” she muttered as she stared at La Diabla.

Becky looked confused as she heard Francine’s reaction towards La Diabla. She was also very surprised that both Darby and La Diabla knew this woman. She could hear the fear in Francine’s voice and felt like she had to defend her. “Hey, ya both know her?” she asked.

La Diabla looked over at Francine and smiled. She could tell her former sex slave was very worried and it reminded her of their time spent together at the villa. She saw her legs trembling and she smiled. “Yes, we know her. She was part of Madam Olivia’s gang before and caused us a lot of problems…..” she told her.

Becky’s jaw dropped as she remembered the Madam Olivia crime spree with the smuggled guns. It was an article she read a thousand times as she loved Darby so much. What she didn’t know was La Diabla’s involvement. She looked at the outlaw, then back at Francine. “She was part of Madam Olivia’s gang? I am shocked! But, she is a hero now….” she told them.

“A hero? I always wondered what happened to her after that confrontation. How is she a hero, muh apprentice?” Darby asked. She had no idea where Francine went after that confrontation with Madam Olivia. She remembered hearing she had escaped and that’s why she wasn’t sent to prison for her role in that crime.

“Well…..I was able to sneak into the fort and get Kylie and Veronica free because of her. If it wasn’t for muh friend Francine, I don’t think we would be standing her right now. She was working for Priscilla, and she risked her own safety to help me. She is muh friend now! I made some promises to her too. I told her that if she helped me, I would free her from Priscilla, and she could go back home.” Becky explained. She felt the need to protect Francine as it appeared both Darby and La Diabla had some history with this woman. She didn’t know what the role was exactly, but she was definitely going to do her best to protect her and send her back home.

“Oh really? Francine helped you? Well, then I just have one thing to say to you, Francine….” La Diabla said as she approached Francine. She could tell she was scared out of her mind, just the way she last remembered her. She thought about all the abuse she put that woman through and after everything that happened to her twice, she felt for her. “I just want to tell you that I am sorry, and you can go home…” she told her, then hugged her.

Francine gasped in surprise as she felt La Diabla’s arms wrapped around her in a hug. She also felt really happy when she heard La Diabla apologizing to her and even telling her she could go home. The moment she dreamed about for so long was actually going to happen. She felt her eyes watering up and she let them out. She was so happy; she did not want to suppress that emotion. She didn’t care who saw her like this, she was going home! “Thank you….thank you so much….” she whispered.

Darby looked on with a confused look and wondered why La Diabla apologized to her and said she could go home. She had a feeling there was a lot more to their “relationship” than she knew about. She saw the hug break and saw Francine now hugging Becky. She felt really proud of her apprentice as she was doing the right thing for someone that was in trouble. She also really wanted to know the entire story of how she was able to rescue them. She then saw La Diabla step next to her and she smiled. “Hey, why did you apologize to her? What did you do?” she asked.

La Diabla grinned as she heard that question. She could tell Darby was very interested in her life with Francine and she was not going to divulge that to the deputy. She was law enforcement after all. “Don’t worry about it. Trust me, you don’t really want to know. hahaha” she joked.

“Oooookkkkk……hahaha I guess that will remain a mystery then. The important thing is that she will go home and no longer work for that bitch, Priscilla. That is a great moment for anyone that ever was in close proximity with her.” Darby responded. She then saw Carissa, Peta and Amalia bound on the floor and looked completely exhausted. This was the moment she had been waiting for ever since this mission began. She saw the happy faces and felt all the love and happiness in the air. She then put her arms in the air and looked at the ceiling as she had an announcement to make. “Ok ladies, LET’S GO HOME!!!!!!” she shouted.

La Diabla was riding on a horse, moving at a good pace. She could feel the wind in her hair and the sun was beating down on her. Even though she wore her black hat, the sun was still very bright, and she squinted her eyes. She felt really excited as she was heading for her destination. She knew she was about another mile away from the United States-Mexico border and was going to cross over into it shortly. She was escorting a horse-drawn wagon towards the border and it was a trip she loved to make. She felt victorious and her excitement level was very high. She felt a sense of accomplishment after everything that took place over the last two days. She looked over at the wagon for a moment and saw Darby driving that wagon. Her smile great huge as she felt so proud and so much joy in seeing someone she cared for so deeply in that position. Inside that wagon also contained Darby’s apprentice, Becky, as well as Bessie and Kylie. Also, inside the wagon was a tied up Carissa, Amalia and Peta. They were taking these three women to the border where they would be arrested, and this ordeal would finally be over. La Diabla wanted to ride separately because she was told by Becky that Phoebe would be near the rendezvous point, and it was a possibility Sheriff Dickerson would be there too. She didn’t want to risk being caught by him since she was still a wanted criminal. She would soon separate from that wagon and would hide somewhere nearby and wait for the Sheriff to leave with the Greek soldiers. Then they would all go back to the hotel in Mexico in Ciudad Del Reina. At the hotel at the moment was Gertrude, Mia, Gabby, Veronica, Francine and Bella. They were going to have a celebratory dinner and she really looked forward to that moment. They all deserved to celebrate after the horrific ordeal they went through and survived. Her eyes then saw the border coming up and she signaled her hand to Darby to let her know she was going to drift off and hide. She wouldn’t be too far away, but she would be hidden.

Darby looked over at La Diabla and saw her hand signal. That made her smile as it meant they were about to cross the US border. When she learned that Becky told Phoebe to call Sheriff Dickerson and Phoebe would meet with him, she felt very proud of her. During their travels back from the docks, she learned a lot from Becky. She learned how much planning she did and how much leadership she displayed. She felt extremely excited about that because in such a perilous situation, her young apprentice did not fold up in fear. She took great initiative and showed bravery. She also learned that Becky was never captured by the Greeks. Her clumsiness actually saved her life when she was knocked out during their initial battle with Thalia. It made her laugh, but the fact that the woman’s weakness saved her was so ironic. She looked over at her and could see her sitting there with such pride on her face. She couldn’t wait to tell Sheriff Dickerson all about Becky’s actions during this mission. She was sure he would be very proud. She also wanted Bessie and Kylie to come with her on this drop off because both of them deserved to reunite with Phoebe at the meeting location. They needed to all celebrate together. Darby was a bit worried about Bessie as even though she was smiling and seemed ok, something seemed very off. She understood to some degree because being tortured for the first time would cause a very traumatic and emotional reaction. She knew Bessie was strong, and she hoped she would be ok.

Becky saw the buildings in the distance and she felt excited. That was the US border side in the very small town of Tumbleweed City. It was a border town near the Texas-Mexico border and was on the Gulf of Mexico. That was where they all arrived by train before heading into Mexico and where they would go when it was time to travel back home. She couldn’t wait to see Phoebe and Sheriff Dickerson. She felt excited that her first mission was a success and she wanted to dance. She giggled to herself as she imagined how much she wanted to dance in joy but had to remain calm and heroic in front of the Sheriff. Once they passed the border, they started to pull up to a two story building. It was a gray painted, wooden building with several windows. The wagon came to a stop and now it was time to get out of the wagon. She looked at the Greek women tied up in the back and she tipped her cap as a final insult to them and let them know they were going to jail. She then looked up and saw a figure walking out of the building. She grinned as she saw it was Phoebe! It appeared the Sheriff wasn’t here yet, but she looked forward to that moment. “Hey Phoebe!” she yelled.

Phoebe walked out of the building when she saw the wagon pulling up and her excitement level went sky high. She had no idea when they would arrive and was worried sick the entire time. After contacting the Sheriff by phone at the hotel, she went to the city to wait for him. The plan was for the Sheriff to arrive, and they would then wait for Becky. She hoped that she would return with Darby and the others. Or they would mourn their loss. Seeing them right now made her heart flip flop with so much happiness. She saw Darby, Becky, Kylie and then finally Bessie. She felt her emotions overwhelming her as her dear friend, the one she had so much love for was free and returned to her. She started to stagger towards the wagon because of the emotions she felt right now, and her eyes were filled with tears. She saw Bessie get off the wagon and started to head towards her. This was a reunion she prayed for ever since the fateful day when she was kidnapped. To see that beautiful face really got to her and the tears already started to fall. “Bessie! Oh my sweet Bessie!! You’re here!! YOU ARE HERE!!!” she screamed as she approached her.

Bessie felt her heart fluttering as she saw Phoebe heading for her. She was so nervous and excited riding in that wagon towards this city as she knew Phoebe would be there. She missed her so much and seeing that face after such a terrible experience was the best feeling in the world. She felt her own eyes watering up and she was going to let them fly loose in short order. She then made it to Phoebe and wrapped her arms around her in a very powerful hug. She hugged her very tight and just let the tears fall. This was the greatest feeling in the world as she felt Phoebe’s love in that hug. “I am home….I am home….*sob* I am so happy Phoebe to see your face.” she cried.

Phoebe started to let the tears fall out with no hesitation as she felt the warmth of Bessie’s body on hers. She couldn’t sleep, she really couldn’t think as she was so worried about her friend’s wellbeing. This hug was better than any hug she felt in her entire life. “Oh my goodness! You are safe!!! You are safe!!!” she cried as she hugged her tight, never wanting to let her go.

Kylie saw that hug and she felt herself getting emotional. She knew how much those two women cared for one another and had a feeling they were involved in some kind of intimate relationship, so seeing this moment really touched her heart. She was very happy she played a part in this rescue and felt proud of herself. This was a great moment for her as well. She played a role in this rescue and knew it would make her family feel very proud of her. She walked up to them and patted both of their backs. “I am so happy we made it back….” she said softly.

Darby watched this reunion and got very emotional. She was very close to Bessie, but she knew that Phoebe and Bessie had a special relationship. She then watched as she saw them hugging Kylie and the Wellington mansion was having their group hug. She loved seeing that and wanted to let them have their moment. She looked over at Becky and saw her smiling with pride. “You see Becky, this is why I love being a deputy. Moments like these. You can feel the love between them. We reunited a family and that always makes me feel so satisfied. Also muh apprentice, I just want to tell you how proud I am of you. You did really good.” she told her.

Becky heard those words and she gasped. Hearing Darby’s words filled with pride really touched her and she then stood up straight and saluted her. She felt she had to be stoic in these moments because that was her job to do so. “Thank ya Deputy Darby! I was just doin’ muh duty!” she said as she continued to hold her salute.

Darby chuckled as she saw Becky’s reaction. She loved her enthusiasm and how she was always trying to be a stereotypical deputy. She felt so much love and pride for her and even in this moment, she was still trying to impress. “Hahahaha ya don’t have to salute me. Come here, give me a hug.” she told her.

Becky felt Darby’s hug and it felt so nice to her. She stopped her saluting, and she embraced the deputy with a hug in return. She was very thrilled over this moment and knew she did very well. She didn’t mess up or embarrass herself, she actually contributed to the rescue and hoped that it would let the Sheriff know she was capable of doing the job. “Thank ya Darby. I-I am very happy they are back together again. Hey, where is La Diabla?” she asked.

Darby released the hug and looked at Becky. She loved this woman’s innocence and saw that grin. “She is nearby. You have to remember, she is not part of this mission, and we have no idea where she is or if she even still exists when the Sheriff arrives, understand?” she told her.

“Oh yeah, I will remember! I have to say, she really is a nice woman. I read all the stories about her over the years, and they are true. But she also has a lot of nice qualities about her. I feel like she could be a friend. Is that weird or what?” Becky asked.

“hahahaha I know what you mean. Now you see why I am so conflicted. We are supposed to arrest her, but she does really good things. I will tell you more about her as time goes on, but right now, we have never seen or heard from her. I am about to go see her right now, so I will be back.” Darby told her. She watched as Becky saluted her again and she chuckled to herself. She turned around and started to head towards another building, right behind the one they were at. She slowly approached the building and went inside. She figured this is where La Diabla would hide and still be able to keep an eye out on their reunion with the Sheriff. The building was abandoned, which made it a perfect spot to hide. She walked into a large room and looked around. She could see lots of crates and she looked around some of them, wondering where she could be located.

“Boo…” La Diabla said as she stood behind Darby.

“AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!” Darby shouted and then jumped high into the air. She turned around and was ready to reach for a weapon as she did not expect that voice from behind. She felt her heart beating extra fast and then she saw who it was. “You scared me!!! Are ya trying to give me a heart attack??!!” she said with a smile as she patted her hand on her heart.

“Hahahahaha you should have seen how high you jumped! Wow, Deputy Darby has some great athleticism! You are so talented. Hahahaha” La Diabla joked.

“Haha very funny Salem, very funny. Come here and hug me….” Darby said with a smile. She then wrapped her arms around La Diabla and started to hug her tightly. This was their first true moment alone with one another since they saw each other in Plotsville. She wanted to absorb this moment and she felt emotional. It felt amazing to have this woman in her arms and she wanted to hold her forever. She wanted to spend an entire night with her as they both deserved to be alone for a moment.

“I love your hugs…..” La Diabla responded as she hugged the woman she adored with all of her heart. She was excited to have this moment, even if it would be brief. She traveled all the way from California to Plotsville to have these kinds of moments with Darby. She knew she would have to go back home soon, as Darby was going to be really busy after everything that happened. She was looking forward to spending this night with her as she planned to leave the next day back home. She thought about their relationship and how it developed so much over time. They were once bitter enemies and now she had so many feelings for her. Those feelings really came out during this ordeal with Thalia. Seeing her suffer so much from the Greek bounty hunter really made her realize just how many feelings she really had. She hoped tonight would be really special as she wanted to be alone with her after they celebrated with their friends. She also realized that some Plotsville citizens now knew she was around and that also inspired her to leave back home as soon as possible. La Diabla didn’t get a chance to really talk to someone like Mia and Gertrude, but it was always possible they could reveal her to Sheriff Dickerson. There was still a reward out for her, so she couldn’t really trust them. She then looked up at Darby and saw that face looking right back down at her. She could see Darby was in a deep gaze and she laughed. “What’s the matter? I have something on my face, and you are wondering when the hell I am going to wipe it off?” she quipped.

Darby chuckled as she heard that joke. She loved how the outlaw could make her smile in any situation. She let out her huge smile and looked at those beautiful brown eyes. “No, you don’t have any disgusting things on your face. I am just looking at the most beautiful face I have ever seen in muh entire life….” she replied.

La Diabla felt herself blushing as she heard that compliment. It felt very nice to hear those words and to be in this moment after that battle that took everything they both had to defeat a powerful warrior in Thalia. She wanted to kiss her but figured that would come later. She broke the hug and the two just stared at each other. So many different thoughts came to her mind, but she wanted to make sure some business was handled. “Hey, your two friends, the older lady and the young, very pretty one, aren’t going to snitch on me, are they?” she asked.

“Oh, Gertrude and Mia? I don’t think so. You helped rescue them, so I think they would be more than willing to keep your identity secret. We will talk to them tonight when we are at the hotel to make sure. I know you are concerned, but don’t worry, you will be safe.” Darby said trying to reassure her. She could understand the fear and she hated the fact that La Diabla could not expose herself as a true hero in these adventures they had. It was due to her major assistance that they defeated Madam Olivia, defeated Priscilla and Gloria in Santa Selena and now Thalia in Ciudad del Reina. She always felt she should be recognized for her contributions, but knew she was still a wanted criminal. She also had a feeling that the outlaw would be leaving back to the Elu tribe shortly because of her still being a wanted criminal. “I also want to say how proud I am of you. You know you are truly a great human being.” she said with pride.

“Hahaha you’re cute. You know who I am. I am not a great human being. You know I have done many things that would have made people think otherwise. You are the true hero. No matter what happens to you, you still are so noble and brave. You deserve everything you get, sweet Darby. I am proud of you. I will just remain your hidden helper. I am your secret superpower. Haha” La Diabla joked. She knew she couldn’t reveal herself and felt she did not need any accolades. She was happy that she knew Darby and they grew close. She was happy that she did help some people and this adventure was a continuation of her helping others without anyone knowing.

“Haha yes you are. I am really happy that you did help with all of this. I mean, Thalia was definitely someone that was very strong and very skilled. Probably our toughest enemy ever. It is terrible she escaped, but at least we got some of her soldiers. As soon as Sheriff Dickerson shows up, we can finally put those women away and we can all go home.” Darby said. She was feeling really good about their accomplishment and looked forward to being able to celebrate. She also wanted to really be alone with La Diabla, so they could express themselves physically with each other.

“I thought I would find you in here…..” a voice said.

Darby nearly jumped ten feet in the air as she heard a voice coming out of nowhere. She felt her heart beating out of her chest as that voice was also male. She quickly turned her head and standing in the entranceway was Sheriff Dickerson!!! She could see him standing there with his white cowboy hat, his blue long-sleeved shirt, brown trousers, the big brown boots, and wearing a black vest. His large, gold star badge was shown prominently on his chest and on both of his hips were his guns. He was standing there with his arms folded and he looked right at her with a sly grin. She did not expect him to go inside this building and her worst nightmare just happened. La Diabla was in this room with her and now the Sheriff could see her. “SHERIFF?????? W-What are ya doing here??” she asked in complete surprise.

La Diabla went white as a ghost as she saw Sheriff Dickerson standing right there in the doorway. The last time she saw this man was when she was arrested by Darby two years ago. Ever since she escaped from prison back then, she has never seen him in the flesh. She had successfully hidden herself this entire time and now there was nowhere for her to run and nowhere to hide. She stood there in complete shock and had that feeling of dread that she was finally going to get arrested and get sent back to prison. She thought of all her friends, especially Cheyenne and the Elu tribe. She thought about Darby and the others meant a lot to her. Her jaw dropped and she wondered what was about to happen. She felt her body turn cold as sadness was infused into her total shock.

“I was called to come here, remember? I just got here. I saw Becky and Phoebe, and then I didn’t see you. Becky told me you went somewhere and would be right back. Probably to use the restroom. I saw those women tied up in the back of that wagon and had a feeling….” Sheriff Dickerson said as he walked closer to Darby. He looked over at La Diabla and saw how wide her eyes were and how she was frozen in fear. He waited a long time for this moment and felt tremendous pride. He then looked over at Darby and could see she was in total shock. He knew he surprised his favorite deputy and now it was time to address her and also congratulate her. “I had a feeling I would find you in here, but more importantly, I knew SHE would be here….” he told her as he pointed towards La Diabla.

Darby started to feel her body trembling because the Sheriff somehow managed to think La Diabla would be here and now the woman she desperately tried to protect was about to be arrested. Her entire world was being torn apart right in front of her eyes and it started to break her heart. After that very harrowing mission where she was moments away from being a sex slave, then turning into a major success was now about to end terribly. This was supposed to be her crowning achievement. It was also the moment where she would try to ask him to make Becky a full deputy and no longer an apprentice after her acts of bravery during this mission. Now, it was going to end with La Diabla going to jail and she would probably get in trouble for harboring a fugitive. Everything was being lost at this moment and she started to get emotional. She had to remain strong and somehow explain to the Sheriff why the outlaw was here with her. “Um….you knew she would be here?” she asked.

Sheriff Dickerson looked at the concern on Darby’s face and he gave a slight smile. He knew he would have to take care of the business he had to do with La Diabla and would discuss matters later with Darby. He then looked at La Diabla and could see she was frightened. She looked shocked as though she was looking at a ghost. He was a bit excited as he waited for this moment for quite some time. He then looked back at Darby and nodded his head. “Yes, I knew she would be here. It was more of a hunch, and it looks like I was right. Now, I have some business to take care of. You are to stand there, and we will discuss things at a later time. I have to do this, Deputy.” he told her.

La Diabla felt her emotions rocking through her body as her efforts to remain hidden from the law finally expired. She felt scared about the coming loss of her freedom and after everything she went through, this really broke her heart. She wondered if she should at least fight back. The Sheriff was a tall man, and was armed, but she had to at least consider defending herself. To simply get arrested wouldn’t be like her and she had to go out swinging. She thought about Darby and wondered how much trouble she was in, and she felt guilty. She started to think about how she endangered Darby’s career as she made the trek to Plotsville, or how she should have just stayed in Mexico at the hotel. She could have hidden there, but she wanted to see the Greeks get apprehended. She figured her bad decision was going to cost her freedom, a potential loss of job for Darby as well as prosecution for aiding a fugitive and breaking her heart. She saw him walking towards her and her breath left her body. She had no idea how she was going to react, and she froze in place. Now he was right in front of her and he had that look of a satisfied lawman who just captured the most wanted criminal in America.

“I have waited a long time for this moment, La Diabla. You hid from us for a long time, and no one even knew you were alive. It gives me such great pleasure to be here right now and looking at you. I just have one thing to say to you…..” Sheriff Dickerson said. He was really excited about this moment as the woman who was so dangerous was finally in his presence. He then reached his right hand forward and stuck it out to her. “I want to say Thank you….” he told her.

La Diabla saw Sheriff Dickerson’s hand reaching towards his hip and she thought he was pulling out his gun. Her heart stopped and she was frightened to her core. She then saw his hand not pull out his gun and it was extended to her as though he was trying to shake her hand. She then heard him say the words “thank you” and she was absolutely stunned. She shook her head in disbelief and wondered if she heard him correctly. “Did you just tell me, thank you?” she asked.

“Yes, I want to tell you, thank you. Thank you for everything you have done.” Sheriff Dickerson told her. He could tell La Diabla was surprised by this moment, and he waited for her to come back to reality. He knew she had to be stunned and he smiled.

Darby’s jaw dropped as she saw the Sheriff extending his hand for a handshake and heard him tell La Diabla, “thank you”. She did not see that coming and she didn’t have any words. She looked over at La Diabla and could see she was trembling in complete shock. Her own mind was spinning, and she tried to get a grip of her own senses. She then saw La Diabla looking at her and she stared right back, not knowing what was happening.

La Diabla looked over at Darby and could see the shock on her face. She knew that her lover had to be just as shocked as she was. She didn’t know if this was a trap or not, but the fact he said words of thanks made her think that he was sincere. If he wanted to arrest her, he could do it without those words. She then looked down at his large hand and then decided to take a chance. She extended her right hand and placed it in his. She could feel him shaking her hand and her mind was still completely blown away. “Um….you’re welcome?” she asked in shock.

Sheriff Dickerson smiled as La Diabla shook his hand. He loved this moment as he knew he had to stun both women. The handshake ended and he smiled brightly at the outlaw. “I know this probably shocks you to the bone, but I do want to thank you. Darby had no idea I was doing this. I know you were involved in the capture of Madam Olivia. I know you were involved with the capture of Priscilla Montenegro and Gloria Wellington. What you did in those moments is something that I wanted to commend you on. You sacrificed your own well-being to help others. With that, I wanted to give you my thanks.” he told her.

La Diabla still could not comprehend this entire moment. She was face to face with the great Sheriff of Plotsville. The same Sheriff that led the raid to stop El Guapo’s gang and was successful. She knew he was looking for her after all the crimes she committed, including escaping from prison and now he was standing before her and thanking her. Her emotions started to go wild, and she still did not know what to say. “Um….I-I don’t know what to say.” she muttered.

“You don’t have to say much. Your actions saved lives. You helped release those sex slaves in Santa Selena. You should be praised for your contributions. What also stands out is that you helped and still took no credit for any of it. Your acts of selflessness are something I will always admire and be grateful to you. You helped my greatest deputy put an end to those evil women. That is why I wanted to shake your hand. Thank you. You deserve it.” Sheriff Dickerson told her.

Darby was still trying to comprehend what she was witnessing. It took her back to a comment the Sheriff made when she returned to Plotsville after her mission in Santa Selena. He remembered when he told her, as she was leaving his office, to thank La Diabla when she sees her again. She had no idea he was going to do this, and she felt herself getting lightheaded. “Sheriff? I-I can’t believe this. How did you know she would be here?” she asked.

Sheriff Dickerson turned his head and saw the look of pure shock on Darby’s face. He adored his favorite deputy and knew she had to be stunned. He smiled at her and nodded his head. “Well Darby, it wasn’t too hard to figure out. Madam Olivia and Gloria Wellington mentioned her name during their time in jail. It was kind of a crazy coincidence that La Diabla would be mentioned by two different women, in two different cities. I figured you worked with her, and she had to be a part of it. I was hoping you would tell me one day, but I understand why you didn’t. I am sure you were worried about having your friend arrested.” He responded.

Darby felt herself sweating and trying to get her emotions under control. Her boss figured out she knew the outlaw and what really surprised her was that if he knew all along, he didn’t punish her. She had no idea he knew but was pleasantly surprised that he was not arresting the woman she cared for so much. “So, you are not going to arrest her?” she asked.

“Well…..” Sheriff Dickerson started. He looked at La Diabla, then looked at Darby. Both women looked really worried, and he figured he could finally put their minds at ease. “…we are to locate and arrest the outlaw known as La Diabla. She is a criminal and committed many crimes. But I have no idea where she is. Right now, I see Salem Veracruz. I see a woman who risked her own life to save others. She performed many noble acts, and she should receive my thanks. If we ever see La Diabla, then she will be arrested. If the outlaw commits no other crimes, well, looks like she will never be found….” he said, then smiled at both women.

La Diabla felt her emotions on edge, and she felt happiness in her soul. She was not going to be arrested and sent to prison. The noble Sheriff of Plotsville was giving her a reprieve and was not going to take her in. She felt gratitude towards him as it meant she could live her life without worry at the moment. She also understood his message to her. If she kept a low profile and did not commit crimes, she would be able to live freely with the Elu tribe. It still meant she had to keep her identity hidden, but it felt good knowing that her efforts with Madam Olivia and Santa Selena were recognized and appreciated. She felt her eyes watering up and she really wanted to thank this man for giving her another chance to hide and remain a free woman. “Sheriff, I just want to thank you. Thank you for doing this. I will never forget it. I can’t believe this is happening, but I am eternally grateful.” she told him in a soft voice.

“You are welcome, Salem. I hope you enjoy your life and hopefully La Diabla does not make an appearance and commit heinous crimes. That would be very disappointing….” Sheriff Dickerson told her as he tipped his hat to her. He then turned towards Darby and smiled. He could tell she was happy about her friend not being arrested. He did not know the nature of their relationship, but the fact that his favorite deputy worked with an outlaw and even had her do very positive things for others made him extremely proud of her. He truly appreciated Darby and her leadership skills and looked forward to watching her career grow. “Darby, I will take the Greeks to be arrested and sent to prison. I will take them to Plotsville first, then work with the government to determine the next steps. You did good, deputy. I will give you a chance to be with your friends, and I will see you in Plotsville by tomorrow. Enjoy your night and we will talk later.” he told her, then patted her shoulder. He then left the building to take the captured Greeks to be processed.

Darby watched Sheriff Dickerson leave the room and she felt so much love and pride for him. He just let a wanted criminal go free and even thanked her for her contributions. It was something she well deserved and even though she would never get any public commendations, she was very happy that the man who was her hero and mentor gave the outlaw her deserved accolades. She then looked at La Diabla who had a look of deep emotion on her face. She knew that La Diabla had to be very emotional at the moment as she received recognition and more importantly, she was not going to jail. She slowly walked up to her and reached her arms out. “I am so proud of you, Salem. Congratulations. You deserve this love and respect.” she said in a proud voice.

La Diabla felt a tear of happiness fall from her right eye as she recognized the gravity of the moment. She saw Darby’s outstretched hands and hugged her. She hugged her tightly as she absorbed everything that had just happened. She received recognition from El Guapo’s gang, but to get accolades from a man who was supposed to take her to prison was something unbelievable. The recognition she got from the Elu tribe was just as impressive as this moment. She let her tears fall as she felt an incredible happiness. “I can’t believe he did that….I am not….going to jail.” she said as she hugged Darby.

“Yes, you are not going to jail…I am so happy for you. You deserve that recognition. You did so much for so many people and for him to do that must have meant so much. You are so wonderful Salem, you really are.” Darby told her. She loved having La Diabla in her arms and she looked forward to spending time with her alone very shortly. She then broke the hug and stared into her face. “Hey, how about we get out of here now and let’s go back to that hotel. I think we got some celebrating to do, Salem Veracruz…” she told her with a very wide smile.

“Yes….Let’s go have a great time. Thank you Darby, thank you for everything.” La Diabla responded. She wanted to kiss the deputy but didn’t because someone else could come walking into the room. She knew they had to wait a moment to allow the Sheriff to take the captured women away, then she could leave the premises and head back into Mexico and they could finally celebrate at the hotel. She felt extra excitement in her body and couldn’t wait to get loose. She also thought about how she was going to spend some time with Darby and make this a night they would never forget. “Let’s go baby….” she told her with the largest smile she could have.

There was a lot of noise within a dining room inside the hotel. There was lots of laughter and the mood was very joyful as ten women enjoyed this very festive night. The alcohol flowed freely and there was plenty of food. There were many different small clusters of women chatting with each other, and sometimes a cluster would dance to some band music they could hear outside of the room. This was an evening that was well deserved. The women inside this dining room were finally able to let themselves loose after a few days of physical, emotional and mental difficulties. Their smiles were large and each of them felt incredible joy as they wanted to finally let loose. There were some women meeting and getting to know each other as the ten women all had different backgrounds and met each other for the first time in a very relaxed situation. In one cluster seated at a table, La Diabla, Darby, Gertrude and Mia were sitting and chatting. They each had their wine glasses and food nearby. They were each smiling and having a great time interacting with one another.

“I still can’t believe I am sitting here with La Diabla. I remember just a few years ago, you were causing so much terror and anxiety amongst us Plotsville citizens. Now, you are here after helping to save us all. This is truly an amazing moment.” Gertrude told La Diabla as she looked at her. She vividly remembered the trouble La Diabla caused when she and El Guapo’s gang terrorized Plotsville. She remembered the day she was captured and marched through the town with El Guapo and other members of the gang. She really hated the woman and was very happy to see her arrested. She knew how dangerous she was and hoped she would be captured one day. Now, she was sitting right across from her and seemed like a very nice person. If someone met her right now, they would have never guessed that she was such a ruthless outlaw.

“It is nice to meet you too. Hehehe Yeah, I know I don’t exactly have the best reputation in Plotsville. Honestly, it was a good time in my life, but I can understand why you felt that way. I am happy that you can relax around me. As you can tell, I don’t bite. Hehe” La Diabla giggled. She was enjoying meeting some of these women and felt relaxed. It had been a crazy day with all the different things that happened. She looked over at Gertrude and Mia and saw that they were nice people. She remembered her days terrorizing Plotsville, but hoped these two women did not have to fear her. She did have one worry, however. She wondered if they would expose her identity to others. Sheriff Dickerson was going to keep quiet, but she didn’t know about these two.

“Yes, she really doesn’t bite. Haha She is actually a very nice woman. I had gotten to know her a little bit over this time, and she is truly a good person down deep.” Darby said. She smiled as she saw La Diabla interacting with her Plotsville friends and thought it was such an amazing moment. It was good to see the outlaw being friendly with those ladies and it would humanize her to more people. That was something she really wanted to see. She wanted La Diabla to be seen as the person that she had gotten to know. She really hoped that this could be the moment that La Diabla would turn away from being an outlaw and just being a normal human being. She also understood that was easier said than done, but she was still hopeful. She also was very aware that La Diabla’s identity still had to be protected and now wanted to make sure that Gertrude and Mia would keep that secret. “Now, I hope you both understand that you can never tell anyone that you have met or even seen her. It is very important that we keep her whereabouts a secret. Can I trust you with this information?” she asked.

“Yes, of course! After she risked her own safety to come help us, I will surely keep this a secret. I truly thank both of you for coming to rescue us. That was without a doubt the scariest moment in my entire life. Those women were truly evil, and I thought I was going to be a sex slave for the rest of my days in another country. So La Diabla, your secret is safe with me. It is still crazy that you are here with me at this moment as I remember the stories of you when I was in New Mexico, but you are incredibly nice and personable.” Mia responded. She looked over at La Diabla and was still in a state of shock that the outlaw she heard about was sitting across from her. She also saw how beautiful she looked and how she was so engaging and charming. She felt like she owed her very life to both Darby and La Diabla, so she was more than willing to maintain any secrets. She also looked at Darby and truly adored that woman. She was willing to do anything to help her.

“Me too! As far as I am concerned, I have no idea where that vile La Diabla is! hehehe” Gertrude joked. She went through such a harrowing ordeal and to be rescued and in this very joyous celebration, she was very happy to maintain any secrets amongst this group of women. It was something she was now part of, and she really liked meeting all these different women. She also started to think she could form friendships with women outside of Plotsville and she even considered that it opened new doors to get to their feet! That thought was now swirling in her mind and she looked at La Diabla. An exciting thought came to her mind that it would perhaps be the greatest personal accomplishment in her life if she managed to play with and tickle the feet of the notorious outlaw La Diabla! She could see that beautiful smile and even heard her laugh. She just had to think of a way to get her hands on her feet! “You really are such a nice woman. I can’t thank you both enough. Like Mia said, I thought I was going to be sent away to some far away country. Those women completely humiliated me, and I will never forget that. The least I can do is keep a secret. It has been such a treat meeting you and seeing what you are like beyond the legend of your reputation. I hope one day when you visit Plotsville again, you can come over to my house and visit. I will make you very comfortable and I will lift your spirits and feel good all over!” she offered with a very wide grin.

Darby started to sip some water when she heard Gertrude starting to speak to La Diabla and then heard what she said about having the outlaw visit her home and making her comfortable. She spit out her water and started to cough. “Excuse me *cough cough* sorry about *cough cough* that.” she wheezed.

La Diabla looked over at Darby and hoped she was ok. She reached over and patted her back, hoping that would help. She then looked over at Gertrude and smiled. The woman seemed so friendly and was happy that she was even invited into her own home. She doubted she ever would, but it was nice to receive a friendly offer. “That sounds great. Maybe one day I will. You seem like someone that puts people at ease.” she responded.

Darby finished coughing and wiped her mouth. She started to imagine La Diabla going over to Gertrude’s home as she knew what could happen. That thought started to sound like a fun idea and now she got kind of intrigued by it. She tried to imagine Gertrude tickling La Diabla’s feet and that really excited her. She looked over at Mia and could see she was thinking the same thing. “Yeah, I think that is a good idea actually. If you ever come back to Plotsville to visit me, we should stop by Gertrude’s house. Her home is very comfortable, and it is always a great time. Plenty of laughter and fun. I am sure you will love it.” she said and winked at Mia.

“Yes! You really should visit. I always enjoyed my visits with her. Plus, she is a great baker! Hehehe” Mia chimed in. She also knew what happened at Gertrude’s home and the thought of a notorious outlaw getting her feet tickled by Gertrude sounded really exciting.

“Well, I guess I will have to visit your home one of these days. If these two seem to be for it, I guess it wouldn’t hurt. Thank you for the invite.” La Diabla said with a smile.

“Perfect! Well, please don’t be a stranger! You are now my friend, and once again, thank you for everything you did for all of us. Same with you Darby. You both are true heroes. It would be my honor to entertain you and if you had a long hard day, I would help relax you.” Gertrude said with a very large grin on her face. She even thought about going after both of their feet and having a moment she would never forget. She wondered what La Diabla’s feet looked like and how ticklish they were.

Darby shook her head thinking about this entire exchange and how amusing it would be if it happened. It would be something she would never forget, and she knew she had to be there. She then saw a woman approaching their group and she had a large smile on her face. It was Bella Toscano and she stood up to greet her. “Hello Bella, having a great time?” she asked.

“I really am! This is such an incredible moment, and I am glad I am sharing it with all of you. Meeting everyone here has been such a thrill. I think after what happened, we will all be bonded forever. Talking to Phoebe over there, there may even be a lucrative idea. We discussed a potential business deal. Hehehe” Bella told her. She then looked over at La Diabla and saw that face of hers. She felt she looked incredible, and she felt some emotional angst. As she spoke with Darby, she knew the outlaw was in love with her and this might be the end of her dreams of forming a relationship with La Diabla. She maintained her composure, even though she wanted to take her upstairs and have one last sexual moment with her. Her eyes then looked over and saw Mia and Gertrude. Mia in particular resembled La Diabla physically and she found her very beautiful. She then decided perhaps she should speak with these women a bit more. “Do you mind if I join your group?” she asked.

Darby nodded and smiled. She liked Bella and found her very charming. She got to hear how she knew La Diabla and what she did for her. It amazed her that even in a different part of the world, the Greeks were connected to her while she was still battling Sabrina and Babs. It blew her mind as she thought about how all of their worlds ended up connected. They were all separate and living different lives, but it all came together by Thalia’s design. She then excused herself from the table and went over towards Becky. She wanted to talk and have some fun with her apprentice. This night was a lot of fun and she wanted to just let loose.

Phoebe held up her glass of wine and was feeling very good. She was more than happy to pay for this entire evening and let everyone have a great time. She was still on an emotional high when realizing all of their hopes and plans came true. She managed to help bring all the women together and helped lead them to safety. She listened with great intensity when they described those battles with Thalia and her soldiers. She was even amazed to hear it was Sabrina that helped turn the tide in the fight with Thalia. This entire adventure was very similar to her experiences in Santa Selena. That was an emotional battle and, in the end, she made some very good friends. Now her circle got even larger here in Mexico. She knew she was making friends with some criminals in Gabby and Veronica, but that didn’t matter to her. She was friends with La Diabla and really liked her, so she would like her partners in crime. She also really enjoyed her meeting with Bella Toscano, and they even discussed a potential business partnership. She liked wine a lot and the Toscano wine sounded amazing. It would also grow the Wellington family business and that excited her. Phoebe enjoyed this evening, but there was one thing that kept throwing her off. She looked at Bessie and could tell something was still bothering her. She was smiling and interacting with the other women, but it seemed like something was off. She hoped to speak with her later and perhaps have an evening with her before they left for home the next day. She took another sip of her wine and looked over at her beautiful friend.

The evening continued on for several more hours and now everyone was getting tired. It was such an energetic celebration and deep friendships were being formed. The women in the room knew that they were all going to be good friends from this day forward, even when they all went their separate ways. The energy started to die down and some women decided to call it a night. Bella left the room with Mia and Gertrude as she found them so fascinating. Kylie had Becky’s hand and was pulling her out of the room as she hoped to have some private time with her. Gabby and Veronica left together, and they nearly ran to a room to spend some time together. Francine was happy to share a room with Gertrude and Mia and left with them and Bella. She was looking forward to finally going back home even though she didn’t know where that was. She figured she would go to Frankstown first, then possibly see her family again. Phoebe went over to Bessie and took her hand. It was time for them to spend some alone time together and the last two people in the room were the deputy and the outlaw. They looked around the empty room and smiled at one another.

“Can you believe the day we had?” Darby asked. She looked at the room and saw all the decorations and the empty glasses and plates. She then looked at La Diabla who had a look on her face. She couldn’t help but look at her beautiful face and smile. “What? Why are you looking at me that way?” she asked playfully.

“Because….I am looking at the most beautiful face I have ever seen. Let’s go upstairs….” La Diabla replied and then winked. She took Darby by the hand and led her out of the room as she wanted to spend some alone time with her.

Phoebe was in her room and was getting ready for bed. She felt so tired and looked forward to relaxing and falling asleep. What really got her excited was seeing Bessie in the room with her. She could see her sitting at the foot of the bed and figured it was time for them to spend some quality time with one another. Having her friend here with her right now truly warmed her heart and wanted to make Bessie feel better. Bessie seemed very reserved about her stories within the fort, and she knew something terrible must have happened to her. She decided that she would make Bessie feel some pleasure and hopefully take her mind off what happened to her. She sat down next to her on the left-hand side and wrapped her right arm around her shoulders. She then leaned her head over and gave Bessie a kiss on her left cheek. “I am so glad you are here with me again. You are so beautiful my friend…” she cooed.

Bessie felt the kiss on her cheek, and it sent a shiver throughout her spine. She smiled but then felt Phoebe’s hand rubbing her left leg. She had a feeling where this was headed, and she felt some fear. The thoughts of being sexual right now frightened her as she remembered what she had to admit to Thalia. She had to admit that she was a whore and a slut. That moment was at the forefront of her mind and now that Phoebe was touching her softly, she started to think she was indeed a whore. She felt herself getting emotional, but she had to block it out. She did not want to admit to Phoebe who she must have really been. The emotional pain started to increase, and she placed her hand on Phoebe’s to get her to stop. “P-Phoebe….I’m sorry. I am too tired right now. Can we just go to sleep?” she asked softly.

Phoebe stopped kissing Bessie’s cheek and felt Bessie stopping her from rubbing her leg. It surprised her because she figured after this horrendous ordeal, Bessie would want to take that stress off her mind and perhaps make love to her. She sensed something was really bothering her and now her concern grew. “Bessie, are you ok? You seem like something is really bothering you. What happened at that fort? You can tell me.” she asked with concern in her voice.

Bessie started to feel great sadness as she did not want to tell Phoebe that she thought of herself like a whore. She knew her friend cared a lot about her, but with those thoughts in her mind, having sex would only make her believe that she was a whore even more. She looked at Phoebe and saw the concern on her face. She did not want to depress her, so she had to lie a little. “I will tell you later, Phoebe. I know you want to know what happened to me in that fort, but I am not ready to talk about it right now. I am so sorry. I am just really tired. It has been a very eventful day and I just want to sleep. Please don’t be mad.” she told her.

Phoebe felt her heart feeling sad because she knew something was really bothering Bessie and she wanted to help her. She grabbed her left hand and rubbed it. She figured she would let Bessie rest and hopefully in the morning she would be better. It had been a long day and after hearing stories of that battle, it had to be exhausting for everyone involved. “Ok Bessie, let’s get some sleep. You must be so tired. I also want you to know that you can tell me anything. You know I care so much about you, and I am willing to help you in any way I can.” she told her and then kissed her on the forehead.

Bessie smiled after hearing those words and she really did appreciate Phoebe for caring so much. She did not want to let her know what she was thinking because it might make Phoebe feel guilty as well. After all, she did have sex with her mother, Darby and even Cheyenne. She feared she would be seen very differently if her sexual past came out. She slowly made her way to the head of the bed and got under the blankets. She felt Phoebe get under the blankets as well, and then felt her arm draped over her body. She closed her eyes and tried to rest. “I am a whore. I really am.” she thought to herself and then felt herself about to cry. It was going to be a long night for her and had no idea how she would shake these horrible thoughts about herself.

La Diabla walked into Darby’s room and smiled. After a very long day and so many different things happened, she was finally alone with Darby. She looked around the room and saw the bed along with a second bed in the room. She saw Darby sitting down on the bed and she stood there. She saw the beautiful deputy taking the rubber band off her hair and let her long red hair loose. She looked at Darby with such admiration and was very happy to be here with her. She also felt happiness and a looseness about her own self as she went face to face with Sheriff Dickerson and he thanked her for everything she had done. It was a moment she would never forget because of who he was and how her freedom could have been taken away. She started to smile as she saw Darby now looking back at her. She could see she had a gleam in her eye, and she started to feel shy. “What are you looking at?” she asked playfully and placed her hands on her hips.

Darby smiled as she heard that question. She felt a great sense of joy and satisfaction as another difficult adventure was over and she came out victorious. She thought about the three major adventures in her life, and she had the notorious outlaw at her side. They were truly a great team and she wanted to savor the moment with her. She looked at the woman who once terrorized her and found her to be extraordinarily beautiful. The physical beauty was always there, but the more she got to interact with her as a person, she could tell that Salem Veracruz was indeed a very loving woman with a big heart. The thrill of victory really got her excited and even just watching La Diabla interact with her friends from Plotsville showed just how charming she was. She remembered how both Bessie and Phoebe were enamored with her and that legend of “La Diabla” did not seem real to them. Now others were starting to see it, even her boss Sheriff Dickerson. That was still a mind-blowing moment when the Sheriff shook her hand and thanked her for everything she had done. Now, it was time to celebrate. She heard the question asked to her and saw the flirty look on Las Diabla’s face, with her hands on her hips. “Hehehe I am looking at you. Come here, sit next to me….” she invited.

La Diabla walked over to the bed slowly and continued to stare at Darby. She felt her heart beating faster as she knew this night was going to end in a special way. She then sat down on the bed on Darby’s right, and she felt very nervous. She then looked at her and felt the love in her heart. “What a day, right? I mean, we just took down a woman who dominated others for who knows how long.” she told her.

“Yeah, Thalia was tougher than anyone we ever faced. I mean, that woman is VERY good at what she does. I am so happy we beat her, even though she managed to escape with that vile bitch, Priscilla.” Darby responded. She felt some anger in her body as she really wanted to apprehend Thalia, but defeating her, humiliating her, and rescuing her friends was reward enough. She then felt her hand being grabbed by the outlaw and she felt butterflies in her stomach. She wanted to kiss the woman and make this night complete. “Hey, can I ask you something?” she asked.

SOUNDTRACK SONG: The Weeknd "Die for you" https://www.youtube. com/watch?v=QLCpqdqeoII (remove the space)

La Diabla looked at Darby’s face and her heart was melting. She loved being in this moment and there was no care in the world. They both did not have to worry about any danger and could be just alone with one another. “Sure, what’s on your mind?” she responded.

“Well, like we were saying, Thalia was the toughest person we ever fought. She took us to our limits and beyond. At one point I was sure we were doomed forever. I just want to know something though, Salem. When I was strapped in that chair, I was broken. She truly made me suffer and then she was going to put that cream inside me. I have seen the effects of that cream and what it does to the body. I was so scared and then you stopped her. You told her to put it inside you. I just want to ask, why? Why did you do that? She put that cream inside you, and I will never forget your screams. You were in so much agony and I was so crushed. I wanted to save you, but I couldn’t. Why did you do that?” she asked.

La Diabla heard that question and started to get choked up. She remembered that horrible feeling inside her very private areas and it nearly destroyed her completely. Now she heard Darby asking why she did it. Her mind started to spin, and she felt a wave of nerves wash over her. She looked Darby in her eyes and smiled a little. “Why did I do it? Well, why not? I mean, I would die for you, Darby.” she said softly.

Darby’s jaw dropped as she heard that response. Her eyes went wide as she heard that the outlaw would die for her. That touched her deeply since anyone that would be willing to die for another must have had a lot of love for that person. She felt her body trembling and she tried to form words in her mouth. “W-What?” was all she could muster.

La Diabla smiled over Darby’s reaction, and she was surprised she said those words as well. She felt her emotions starting to build up and her heart was beating out of her chest. This was a moment that frightened her as she was going to open her heart up and let the love come out. She looked at Darby’s face and suddenly she felt very shy. She lowered her head for a moment and took a deep breath. She then looked back up at Darby and her eyes started to get watery. “When I saw you suffering from Thalia and she wanted to put that cream inside you, I couldn’t stand it. I had to save you. I could not let her put that inside you because she would have hurt you. I am willing to put my own body in danger for you. What I am trying to say is…. well…. I am trying to say…..I love you Darby. I love you with all of my heart.” she told her.

Darby suddenly felt overwhelmed with emotions as she heard La Diabla tell her that she loved her. It was such a mind-blowing moment to hear those words from her. She had a feeling there was deep emotion, but to actually hear the word “love” felt incredibly special at this moment. It must have been very deep love for someone like La Diabla to admit that to her. She felt her heart skipping beats and she started to tremble. Her eyes started to get watery, and she tried to find words in her mouth. “You….you love me? Oh Salem…..I love you too. I have loved you for a long time and I always will. I love you. Yes, I love you…” she responded.

La Diabla felt her emotions boiling over as she heard Darby profess her love for her too. She realized just how powerful her emotions were and now they were both expressing love for one another. It made her shed a tear as she felt incredibly happy. She didn’t know what to do at this moment. It was such a stunning moment, and she had no idea what to do. A smile formed on her face and then she leaned forward and started to kiss Darby on her lips. She felt their bodies now falling down to the bed and she loved the feeling of Darby’s soft lips on hers. The sheer amount of emotion flowing through her was so powerful and it was something she had never experienced before in her life. She never told anyone she loved them in this way before. Now, she let those emotions come out and put more passion in her kiss. After traveling from California, keeping her identity a secret, going on a mission to Mexico to rescue some women, and get tortured by a ruthless bounty hunter as well as her ex-girlfriend, this was the culmination of the emotions. The kiss broke momentarily, and she looked into Darby’s eyes. She could see the love in those eyes, and it made her swoon. “I love you, Darbiset Margaret Reeves. I love you…” she said softly.

Darby was on another planet as she felt that kiss on her lips. It was a very passionate kiss, and she loved every moment of it. She finally got to admit her deep feelings for La Diabla and now they could consummate that love. It was such a surreal feeling as now she could be free with her feelings and share them with a woman she loved very deeply. She heard the words again and it made her incredibly happy. She smiled when the kiss broke and saw that beautiful face looking back down at her. “I love you Salem Veracruz. I love you with all of muh heart…” she replied back.

La Diabla started to giggle because of how they were both feeling. They could finally express themselves freely with one another about their emotions and she felt that deep connection with the deputy. There was no one else in the world she wanted to be with at this very moment and was going to savor it. She knew what she wanted to do and that was to get her lover naked, and they would have an intense sexual experience. She started to unbutton the shirt as she wanted to ravish this woman. She felt Darby letting her body be loose and could tell she wanted this moment as well. “You know what I am going to do next, don’t you? Hehehe I am going to get you naked and have my way with you.” she teased.

“hehehe I want you to. I am all yours. Hehehe” Darby giggled as she felt her shirt being unbuttoned. She was so excited to be doing this with La Diabla and couldn’t wait to get her naked as well. This was going to be a very special night and wanted to make sure it was very memorable. She felt her shirt almost unbuttoned and then she reached upwards towards La Diabla’s body and tried to take her shirt off. She wanted to see her naked and have her way with that body. Her hands then accidentally squeezed the sides, and she heard the cutest giggle. “Hehehe that’s right, someone is very ticklish on her sides.” she teased.

La Diabla felt those squeezes on her sides and felt that powerful jolt of ticklish electricity throughout her body. She stopped her attempt of unbuttoning Darby’s shirt and looked down at her lover. She could see that guilty grin on her face and now it was time for her to play with her! She straddled her hips and then wagged her finger at her as she looked down at her. “Oh, you naughty deputy! You know I am ticklish there. Are you really trying to tickle me?” she asked playfully.

“hehehehe maybe. I like hearing your laugh. It sounds so sweet.” Darby replied with her smile. She wanted to be playful and hoped to be able to pounce on La Diabla and tickle her all over.

“Thanks! I am happy you like my laughter. But you know what is better than my laughter?” La Diabla asked teasingly. She felt her adrenaline flowing and it was time to have some fun with the love of her life.

“Um…what?” Darby asked in response. She had a feeling she knew the answer, but she didn’t care. She wanted this moment to let loose and have a lot of fun with someone that she loved.

“Well, it is…….YOUR LAUGHTER!!!” La Diabla yelled and then placed her fingers on each hand on Darby’s sides and started to squeeze those flanks.

“NOOOO!!! DON’T HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA DON’T TICKLE MUH SIDES!!!” Darby exploded in laughter. She felt those fingers squeezing her sides and felt the tremendous amount of ticklish electricity tearing right through her body. She started to convulse on the bed and even tried to squirm away. She then felt La Diabla squeezing harder and now her legs were kicking.

“Hehehehehe that’s right deputy, you are going to laugh, and you are going to laugh a lot!” La Diabla playfully teased. She loved the physical reactions she was getting from Darby, and it gave her such a thrill. She was still tickling the sides through the shirt and looked forward to touching the bare skin. She spread her legs a bit to help secure her base of sitting on the hips and prevent from being flipped off the sides. Darby was taller than she was and potentially stronger, so she had to use her skills on leverage to maintain this position. She loved seeing that look of hilarity on Darby’s face and wanted to make her laugh her head off.

Darby felt those fingers squeezing a little harder and it sent her body into ticklish convulsions. Her brain remembered that La Diabla was a very talented tickler, and she was in big ticklish trouble. She looked up at her face and could see that tickle lust on it. There was a moment when they tickled each other before in Santa Selena and that was her greatest memory with her. She wondered how this would all unfold and was going to savor every moment of this. Because for the first time they both admitted that they were in fact in love with one another. “HHAHAHAHAHAHAHA WHY DO YOU WANT TO HAHAHAHAHA TORTURE ME??? BE HHAHAHAHAHAHA NICE!! BE NICE!!” she pleaded.

“Now why would I be nice? You tried to tickle me! You know I am ticklish, and you were being mean!” La Diabla responded, then stuck out her tongue. That made her laugh because she felt so silly. That was one of the things she adored about Darby. She could be a silly person in front of her and not feel embarrassed. She could act silly in front of Cheyenne sometimes, but this was much different. She wanted to feel like herself completely and enjoy herself. She felt this was her true nature and now it could finally come out after years of hiding it.

“You could be nice because I love you? I mean, that counts for something after all, right?” Darby responded with a grin of her own. She was in total happiness at the moment, and this was going to be something she would always remember. She could see the joy on her lover’s face and that meant more to her than anything else. She then started to reach her hands up and wiggled her fingers to playfully threaten La Diabla. “Or, how about I give you some very soft tickles? I know your spots….” she teased.

La Diabla giggled for a moment as she saw those wiggling fingers and shook her head. She could see that gleam in Darby’s eyes, and she wanted to really tickle her at this moment. “No!! Don’t you dare! Besides, I am FASTER than you!” she shouted as her hands then went towards the exposed stomach under the shirt.

“HEY!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA THAT TICKLES!!! HAHAHAHA SALEM, THAT TICKLES!!” Darby screeched as she felt those fingers moving quickly over her stomach. The fingers were very fast, and her body started to buck around. She was feeling really sensitive at the moment and the tickling was driving her crazy. She then managed to get her body rolled over onto her right side, which seemed to surprise her lover. She reached up with her left hand and managed to grab La Diabla’s right arm. Using her strength, she managed to roll the outlaw off of her and now she was on her stomach on the bed. She then rolled on top of her and now she had La Diabla under her legs and she was squirming around. She loved this moment as she now had La Diabla trapped! “Well, what do we have here? Looks like the tables are turned….” she teased.

La Diabla suddenly found herself on her stomach on the bed after being pulled off of Darby. She was surprised at Darby’s move and even her strength. Now she felt Darby straddling her and she kicked her legs and her arms flailed around. “Hey!!! What are you doing?? How did you get out from under me? hehehe” she giggled.

Darby chuckled to herself as she heard that panicked voice. She felt proud of herself that she managed to outmaneuver La Diabla and now she had her dead to rights. She then pressed her body on top of the outlaw’s back and now her head was next to the left side of La Diabla’s head. She could feel that long black hair on her face and she got herself in position to whisper into her left ear. “I learned a few things since the last time ya saw me. hehehehe I have been practicing for this moment. Now my sweet Salem, I got YOU!” she said with a lot of joy in her voice.

La Diabla gasped as she felt Darby’s warm breath in her ear. She felt a chill down her spine, and she knew she was trapped at the moment. She could feel the nerves in her body going on high alert and she tried to get away. She was physically smaller than the tall deputy and with Darby laying on her back, she was effectively trapped. “Now Darby, sweet lovable Darby, you better behave yourself right now. You are the most beautiful woman ever and you are very sweet and nice.” she smiled, hoping to sweet talk the deputy.

“I am? Those are very nice things to say to me. What else do you like about me? hehehe” Darby giggled. She prepared her fingers to tickle attack La Diabla but wanted to play with her mind a bit. She felt powerful as she managed to get La Diabla into a very vulnerable position to really tickle her good.

“Hehehehe well….you are the protector of the innocent and have the biggest heart. Right now, a very INNOCENT woman that you know, and love really needs you to show her love right now. She is feeling very scared, and very vulnerable. You have to protect her, right Chief Deputy Darby Reeves of Plotsville?” La Diabla teasingly told her. She could still feel Darby’s breath near her head, and she could sense there were some fingers that were in ready mode, which made her squirm a little in nervous anticipation.

“Hahaha you are so cute. Yes, I am the protector of the innocent. The question is, am I with an innocent person? I mean, I was physically attacked. Assaulting a deputy with tickles is not exactly an innocent thing to do.” Darby teased. She could feel the body squirming underneath her and it turned her on. She was really looking forward to when they would lose their clothes and make love to one another.

La Diabla shivered when she heard Darby’s response. This moment felt so surreal, and she was truly enjoying this play time. She did fear being tickled and losing control, so she had to think of a way to turn the tables on Darby. “Well, that was an accident. See, what had happened was that I was going to give you a massage. Yeah, that’s it. I was going to massage you. You had such a tough day, and you deserve some tender loving care. See? I am innocent.” she said in a sweet voice.

Darby chuckled when she heard that response. She found La Diabla so adorable at the moment and wanted to continue this sweet game they were playing. She also couldn’t wait to tickle her and drive her wild. She loved her laughter and wanted to listen to it all night long. “A massage, huh? Well, that is very sweet of you. I guess there is some innocence to you. I guess that deserves something…” she told her and gave her a kiss on her right cheek since her head was lying on its left side.

La Diabla felt that kiss on her cheek and she loved it. It was very soft and very loving. She closed her eyes for a moment to savor that kiss and then opened her eyes again. “That was a very nice thing you did. You can keep doing it. I don’t mind at all. Your kisses are amazing.” she cooed.

“Oh yeah? Well, I love kissing you…” Darby told her. She then started to give soft kisses to the cheek and could hear La Diabla starting to purr. She loved this feeling she was having, and her heart was beating with joy inside. She wanted to really make this a night to remember, much like their time in Santa Selena. She noticed La Diabla had her eyes closed, and figured she would let her “devious” side come out. “Ok, tickle time!” she said in a louder tone, then plunged her hands onto the exposed sides of La Diabla as she laid on top of her.

“WHAT THE HELL??!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA NO TICKLES! NO TICKLES!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAH KISSES!! GIVE ME MORE KISSES!!!” La Diabla roared in laughter as she felt those hands digging into her sides. The ticklish sensations were very powerful, and she started to kick her legs a bit. She couldn’t really get them moving a lot as the taller Darby was on top of her. She tried to squirm, but it was futile as those hands were really drilling into her sides and sending her into hysterical laughter.

Darby felt that warm body beneath her squirming around and she loved the sound of that laughter. She continued to probe her fingers into the sides and even found the lower edges of the ribcage. This was getting to be a lot of fun and wanted to really make her lover laugh her beautiful head off. “I got you now! Hahahahaha you are so ticklish, Salem! I love how you are squirming around under me. hehehe” she teased.

“HAHAHAHAHAHAH DARBY!!! BE NICE!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA BE NIIIIIIIICCCEEEEEEEE THAT TICKLES! HAHAHAHAHA” La Diabla roared as she continued to feel those fingers on her sides. When they got to her ribs, she really started to convulse as that was definitely a weak spot on her body. Her mind was spinning in desperation and had to figure out a way to get out of this predicament and even get her revenge. Darby was heavier than her and she could not escape. She had to endure the torment for now, but knew when the opportunity presented itself, she was really going to get Darby back for all of this.

Darby felt so powerful at the moment as she felt that body squirming underneath her. She loved the sound of the laughter and fell more in love with the woman. She then paused her tickling as she did not want to torture her and let her catch her breath. She could hear the gasps of air and the soft mewling from La Diabla. She then started to kiss her right cheek again and even near her earlobe. “Are you ok, my love? You are just way too ticklish. Hehe” she teased.

La Diabla started to laugh when she heard Darby’s words. It was a fun thing, but she also knew that Darby had gotten much better at tickling others. This was definitely a far cry from when she tortured her two years ago in that barn. She then felt the kisses on her cheek and near her ear and that relaxed her. She could feel how soft those lips were and she wanted more. She started to purr and loved this feeling of love. “Thank you….your kisses are much better….no more….tickles…just kisses.” she purred.

“Hmmmmm so you love muh kisses, huh? Well, I could kiss you all night. You will just have to wait and see where I kiss you. In fact, I think you have too many clothes on right now. How about we take off this shirt of yours?” Darby asked in a sexy voice. She wanted to start the process of them getting naked, so they could have sex in a little bit.

“I like that… How about you take it off for me?” La Diabla smiled as she closed her eyes. She then felt Darby getting up off her back and was now straddling her. She then felt the bottom of her shirt being pulled up and over her back and she smiled. Then she felt her arms being put above her head and now her shirt came over her head and even felt her hair slipping through the neck opening. She felt the shirt coming off her arms and she then prepared herself for her next move.

Darby started to get excited as she was pulling the shirt off of La Diabla. She loved seeing her back and that very soft, golden skin. She saw the long black hair coming out of the shirt and now the shirt was on those arms. She slid the arms off and she leaned her body forward so she could get the shirt completely off the hands. Once she did, she lifted the shirt up and turned to her left to drop the shirt off the side of the bed. When she did that, she felt herself falling over to her left side! “AAAAHH!!!” she screamed as she found herself heading towards the bed.

La Diabla felt a surge of energy when she managed to turn her own body around, similar to what Darby did to her earlier. When Darby removed her shirt, she sat up a little as she was dropping the shirt over the side of the bed. That was the opening La Diabla needed and now she rolled herself over on top of the surprised deputy. Darby was now on her stomach, and she quickly got on top of her. When she got there, she then intertwined her legs with Darby’s to prevent her from trying to regain leverage. Now she was near her head, and she had the deputy beneath her. “GOT YOU!!!” she said with a hint of evil in her voice.

Darby now realized she was trapped on her stomach and La Diabla was on top of her. She was stunned at the speed of the outlaw and got mad at herself for not being ready for any counter moves. It seemed as though La Diabla learned her own maneuver and now she was a victim of it. She could feel her head near hers and that gave her chills. She started to laugh as she was now going to be the victim again. “hehehe Salem…why did you do that?” she asked playfully.

“Why did I do that? Are you serious? Hehehe” La Diabla giggled as she heard Darby’s words. She could tell she was nervous, and she had good reason. She wanted to really get Darby back for the earlier tickling. She also knew she had to be cautious of any countermeasures Darby would have to get her back. They were now in a full-fledged tickle fight and she had to win!

“Um….do ya plan to kiss me?” Darby asked, hoping for the best. She turned her head to the right, to expose her right cheek and prayed she would get kisses there. She knew that it wasn’t going to work, but she had to try. She felt really nervous and tried to anticipate when the tickling would start. “So, do we have a deal? You kiss me now?” she asked with a large smile.

“You truly are a funny woman, Darby Reeves. After you tortured me….” La Diabla started to say.

“Torture you???? Of course not, beautiful Salem! I was just…..you know….just massaging your ribs. Just like you were doing to mine, remember? Hehehe” Darby teased back.

La Diabla couldn’t help but laugh over those comments. She loved the way Darby was trying to play the same games she was doing to avoid getting tickled. This made her have even stronger feelings for this woman. This was such a fun playtime and she hoped it would go on forever. She shook her head and then gave a kiss to Darby’s cheek. “You are a nut. You know that don’t you?” she teased.

“Hehehehe am I? Can I have more kisses for trying?” Darby asked with a smile on her face. She loved that kiss on her cheek, but she also still felt that tickle anticipation. She wondered when it was going to happen and more importantly, where it would happen.

“Oh, you will get more kisses, but we have business to take care of first. Remember when I tried to explain to you that I was innocent? You didn’t believe me, and you assaulted an innocent prisoner. So, there is a penalty that must be delivered to you.” La Diabla teased. She then moved her hands near Darby’s armpits and wanted to wait for the right moment to strike.

“A penalty???? But it was a mistake! Of course, you are innocent, Salem! I was very wrong. You are the most innocent person I have ever met. I mean, you are more innocent than Cheyenne!!!” Darby told her, hoping that would at least buy her some time and avoid getting tickled.

“Hahahahahaha oh now I KNOW you are lying! There is NO ONE more innocent than Cheyenne! So not only are you a rogue deputy, but you are also a LYING deputy. Hehehe” La Diabla told her with a giggle in her voice. She then wiggled her fingers in the air as she was very ready to attack Darby.

“hehehehe Ok!!! I might have exaggerated that a little bit. You are right, no one is more innocent or sweeter than Cheyenne. But you are right behind her! I looked it up in the dictionary and saw your picture next to Cheyenne’s under the word innocent. So, I am not lying to you.” Darby told her. She knew what she was saying was complete nonsense, but it was so much fun to her. She wanted to be in this silly moment forever.

“You know you are such a TERRIBLE Liar. Hahahahahaha” La Diabla told her as she heard that reference from Darby. It did amuse her that Darby was so playful and trying anything to avoid being tickled. She had to give her credit for being imaginative in her pleadings, but it was time to drive her insane. “I will give you credit for trying to sweet talk me, but baby, it is TICKLE TIME!” she told her, then plunged her fingers into the hollows of Darby’s armpits and wriggled them there.

“NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH I AM NOT A LIAR!!! HAHAHAHHA I AM NOT LYING!! HAHAHAHA YOU’RE INNOCENT!!! HAHAHAHA YOU’RE INNOCENT!!!” Darby roared as she felt those fingers in her armpits. She slammed her arms to her sides, which trapped the hands in her armpits. She could feel those very strong fingers digging into her pits and it drove her absolutely wild. Her legs tried to kick, but the way La Diabla’s legs were intertwined with hers, she couldn’t get any leverage. She closed her eyes and let her laughter flow out. The intensity started to grow, and she hoped this wouldn’t last too long.

La Diabla couldn’t help but laugh as she tickled those delicate armpits. The shirt was still on Darby, so she didn’t touch any skin, but she was still able to drive her wild. She wanted to give her a really good tickling, so she could then start to wear her down. Her desires to dominate Darby started to grow and then she thought about the fun she could have with her being naked. She wriggled her fingers deeper into the pits and she heard another loud shriek. She then paused her tickling because Darby’s voice was very loud. “Hey! You are too loud!!! Shhhhh!!! You’re going to have the entire hotel thinking I am trying to kill you. Hahaha” she joked.

Darby felt those fingers pause their wriggling and she couldn’t help but to breathe a sigh of relief. She then heard La Diabla’s words and that made her giggle. She realized she was being very loud and was concerned that someone could come running into this room thinking some kind of violence was happening. She started to blush over the thoughts that she could be caught. “Oh yeah, I guess I am kinda loud….” she said softly.

“Kind of? Darby, there are people in Canada right now wondering what that sound was! Hehehe” La Diabla joked. She then leaned her head forward and gave Darby a kiss on her cheek. She loved how warm the skin was and kissed her again. She wanted to soothe her a little and let her rest for a moment. She wanted to tickle her again, but not to the point she would be in agony. “Does my kisses make you feel a little better?” she asked.

Darby started to mewl as she felt those kisses on her cheek. They felt incredible especially after being tickled. It was definitely a much nicer reaction to those fingers in her pits. She also realized the fingers were still in her armpits and that still made her nervous. She knew she better savor these kisses for now because another round of tickling was sure to come. “Yes, that feels better. The people in Canada can rest easy now…hehehe” she joked.

“Hahahaha good! I bet those people can sleep now. Speaking of sleeping, don’t you think you should be losing your clothes right now?” La Diabla said in a hushed voice. She was starting to feel her nipples get hard as she thought about Darby being naked. She really couldn’t wait to make love to her, and this tickle fight was definitely a great form of foreplay.

“hehehehe are ya trying to get me naked already? You naughty outlaw…” Darby said with a smile on her face. She loved the idea of losing her clothes to La Diabla. It was definitely better than losing them to Thalia or Sabrina. She then wiggled her hips and hoped that she would start to turn on the outlaw. “How about you get your hands out muh armpits and you can take off muh shirt?” she asked.

“Well….” La Diabla began. She then started to wriggle her fingers in the armpits softly. She wanted to tickle Darby, but not enough to get her screaming. She just wanted to feel her body squirming under hers and that got her even more turned on. She could hear those sweet giggles and she couldn’t help but giggle herself. She always loved Darby’s laughter, especially the loving kind. The torturous one was great, but that was in a different lifetime. She was happy she never had to torture Darby in a cruel way ever again. This was the woman she loved, and she would always have fun with her.

Darby started to rock her body side to side as she felt those fingers wiggling in her armpits. It tickled her, but not to the same degree as what happened earlier. She loved how La Diabla was on top of her body, and she wanted that feeling to last forever. She then tried to think of another way to tickle her back, because they were engaged in a tickle war. She wondered if she could pull off the same move La Diabla did to her when she took her shirt off. She had to counter her and get her under her own tickling fingers. Tickling her was going to be a lot of fun and that got her excited. She wanted to win this tickle fight very badly and then she could dominate her sexually. That would be a change in their interactions as somehow La Diabla got the upperhand on her sexually when they were in Santa Selena. She had to pay the outlaw back for that! “Hehehehe are you gonna take off muh shirt or what?” she asked, her while giggling.

“Oh ok, you impatient cutie!” La Diabla said with mock exasperation. She then lifted her body up, which forced her legs to untangle themselves from Darby’s. She then started to pull the flannel shirt off, since she already unbuttoned it in the front. She also thought about her next move. She had a feeling that Darby would probably try to turn the tables on her again, so she had to be ready for it. In fact, she started to think that perhaps Darby would try to get the edge again with the same maneuver she did to her. She smiled as she got herself ready for that move. “Ok, let’s get this shirt off of you. I want to see this sexy and beautiful skin.” she told her as she started to pull the shirt off.

Darby felt her shirt leaving her back and then off her arms. She could feel La Diabla starting to lift her waist up to try and throw the shirt to the floor and knew this was her time to strike! She knew she had to move fast to catch her off guard. She thought about tickling the outlaw immediately to get her completely off balance and she could go after her. She then tried to turn her body around, but she felt La Diabla now coming back down on top of her and soon, she was right back in the same position! She was flat on her stomach, and she could feel those legs being tangled with hers and she was stunned! She was trapped once again, and she heard a menacing laugh coming from behind her head. It started softly, but then started to grow in intensity. That sent shivers down her spine as her plan failed! “Um Salem, I thought I was going to get up…” she told her.

“You did? I don’t remember us discussing you getting up. You wanted your shirt off, and now it is. Now, where were we?” La Diabla teased and then started to move her fingers back to the armpits. Darby only had her bra on once the shirt was off. Her armpits were exposed, and she was about to get tickled again. She felt her starting to wiggle in a panic and she loved it. “Thought you were going to get me in a vulnerable position, huh?” she teased.

“Hahahahaha no!!! I was just hoping we could look at one another as we kissed! Salem, you better not do what I think you are about to do! Please!!!!” Darby playfully begged as she knew her armpits would probably get tickled again. She decided to close her arms to prevent that from happening and suddenly, she felt those fingers right back in her pits and they started to wriggle in there. They weren’t aggressive wriggles, but enough for her to tense up her body and react to the sensation. She tried to kick her legs again, but it was no use. She was trapped and she immediately started to beg. “Salem!!! Please don’t tickle muh armpits! I am really HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA TICKLISH!!!” she laughed.

“Tickle, tickle, tickle! Laugh for me, sweet Darby, laugh….” La Diabla teased as her fingertips were pressing into that delicate armpit skin. She enjoyed that feeling of the soft skin and wanted to push her a little. She then pressed a little further into the pits and now she felt the larger body beneath her starting to squirm a lot more. Soon, the deputy was bouncing her hips on the bed and that gave her an erotic thrill. She wanted to keep tickling her and play with her mind a little. “It feels like I am riding a wild bronco! Hahahaha” she joked.

Darby felt those wriggling fingers pressing deeper into her armpit skin and it really drove her wild. All she could do was laugh and when she heard La Diabla’s jokes, she really started to get desperate. It was a sexy embarrassing moment, and she just let her laughter pour out. She was also surprised that La Diabla managed to keep her in this position. She realized the outlaw must have anticipated her trying to get out of her predicament and turning the tables. She laughed as she thought about how she forgot she was dealing with a very smart woman. She had to think of something better next time, but right now, all she could do was laugh. “Hahahahahahahahaha SALEM!!! This really hahahahaha tickles!!!” she laughed.

“Try to keep your voice down! The people in Canada, remember? Hehe” La Diabla quipped as she continued her tickle attack. She moved her fingers in a clockwise motion in the armpit skin and felt the body trembling underneath her. She then lowered her head and kissed Darby’s back. She kissed that area right below the neck and between the shoulder blades. She then felt Darby’s loose red hair smacking her in the face and she laughed. She was so used to Darby’s hair in a ponytail, but since it was loose, it would smack her in the face as Darby was moving her head from left to right as she endured the ticklish attack. “You got too much hair! Could you please keep still and not let it smack me?” she grinned.

Darby laughed even louder as she heard that remark. She then purposely shook her head more and let her long red hair flow freely. She heard some giggles coming from La Diabla and that amused her. She kept trying to smack her lover with the hair as she had to do something to get her off of her. “Ya like muh hair?” she joked.

La Diabla had a wicked grin as she heard Darby’s remarks. It seemed like the deputy was doing this on purpose just to play with her. She wanted to let Darby know that she was in control, and she did not intend on giving up any control. She then pressed her fingers deeper into the skin and rotated them even faster. “I suggest you stop moving your head or I will just tickle you all……night…..long. hehehe” she threatened.

Darby felt those fingers digging into her pits and she let out a loud gasp and then she shut her eyes tight. Then she let out loud laughter again as the tickling intensity rocked her entire body. She really started to shake her body around, desperately trying to get out of this predicament. She still felt her legs were trapped and those hands were still in her pits. She started to feel trapped, which only made her more sensitive. She figured she could give her a chance to recover by simply screaming a bit louder “HAHAHAHAHAH IT TICKLES SO MUCH!!!” she screamed.

La Diabla laughed as she heard that shriek. She then slowed down her tickling as she knew Darby was probably suffering but she was also getting very loud. She did not want them to be discovered and had to remind Darby not to scream. “Hey!!! Keep your voice down!” she playfully scolded.

Darby felt a great sense of relief as the tickling paused. She was already feeling her body temperature increasing and needed this break. She could feel her lungs burning a little and was very happy she could breathe. Her mind was still spinning on what she could do to somehow get the advantage again. She did notice that the hands did not leave her armpits, so she was still under tickle threat. She felt a kiss on her back, and it did feel a bit soothing. “I am trying to keep muh *oooh* voice down. But someone very cute *oooh* keeps kissing, I mean, tickling me…” she said as she felt those soft kisses.

“Then how about a few kisses? You are getting too loud, Deputy Darby. Do you want people to come inside here? Especially if we are naked?” La Diabla warned as she continued to plant very soft kisses. She felt her own arousal growing with each kiss as Darby’s skin was so soft. She then felt the goosebumps on the spine, and she loved it. She loved feeling in control of Darby’s reactions and wanted to keep playing with her. She knew she had to do something about the screaming and a funny thought came to her mind. She knew this would probably make Darby very nervous, so she decided to have some fun with it. “I know, maybe I should gag you with your own sock….” she teased.

Darby’s eyes popped wide open when she heard that threat. She knew this was all play time, but the fact she could be gagged with her own sock concerned her. Not because she really would get gagged, but because of the fact that her feet would be exposed. She knew how much La Diabla loved playing with her feet and if she could avoid that somehow, she would do almost anything. “No! Please, please don’t gag me with muh sock.” she said in a soft voice.

“hehehe then keep your voice down. Hey, speaking of which, we both have our boots on. I think we should take yours off. Get you a bit more comfortable, don’t you agree?” La Diabla offered. That offer really got her excited as she loved Darby’s large, pink feet. She knew she would eventually get to them, and she also remembered something else about them from Santa Selena. She was going to get her hands on those feet and looked forward to that moment. For now, she wanted them to get comfortable, because it wouldn’t be long before they were both naked.

“Um….I mean, we will eventually lose our clothes, so I guess we should take off our boots. Can I take off muh own boots? Pretty please?” Darby asked with a pleasant voice. There were two reasons she wanted to take off her own boots with one of them preventing La Diabla from touching her socked feet and the other reason was that she would be out of this vulnerable position. She figured once their boots were off, she could try to get La Diabla under her ticklish control.

“I think we should take them off, but I should take yours off. You know I always love taking your boots off. You trust me, don’t you?” La Diabla asked with a very large smile on her face. She really wanted to do it herself, but she had a feeling Darby was going to reject that idea. In fact, she would be more surprised if she accepted the offer.

“I think I could do it muhself. They are muh boots after all. You have your own. So, let’s take them off at the same time.” Darby offered. She figured that was a fair offer. She also knew that once her boots were off, she definitely had to get La Diabla under her control. With her feet being vulnerable, she risked having them tickled. If they were tickled, she was done for. This was a tickle war at this point, and she had to win it. She also remembered just how ticklish La Diabla’s feet were and wanted to play with them and get her laughing and thrashing around. She felt the fingers now moving out of her armpits. This was the moment she was waiting for. The only concern was that La Diabla was also a skilled fighter, so she would probably anticipate an attack. The winner of that possible wrestling match would definitely be the ones in control.

La Diabla slowly got off of Darby and carefully stood up. She had to be very wary of Darby getting up as she knew the deputy would try to jump on her and tickle her. She saw her slowly turning onto her back and then she saw her face. She adored that face. She could see how pink it was getting, which had to be the result of her laughing uncontrollably. She wanted to kiss her and make out with her, but they had to be careful of each other. She then saw her sit up at the foot of the bed and she had a mischievous grin. She looked at Darby’s right hand patting the end of the bed. “What are you doing?” she asked with her right eyebrow raised.

“I am just inviting you to sit down next to me. That way, we can take our boots off at the same time. Come on Salem, surely you trust me.” Darby said as she had a very wide grin. She was nervous herself because if La Diabla gained the advantage, then her very ticklish feet would suffer. She patted the end of the bed once more and blew a kiss. “Come on, sit next to me. I want to sit next to the most beautiful woman in the world.” she told her.

La Diabla blushed a little after receiving that compliment. She saw that goofy grin on Darby’s face and that made her smile. She placed her two hands over her mouth and nose and slowly walked over to the foot of the bed. She had to be very careful, or Darby was going to pounce on her. She also thought that perhaps she had to make the first move and get Darby under her control. She then sat down on the bed, on Darby’s right side. She looked over at her and smiled. “Ok, I am sitting down. Now, take off your boots.” she told her in a calm voice.

“Sure, just as soon as you start to take off yours. Hehehehe How about this? We take them off at the same time. We will take the right boot off first. Ready?” Darby asked her. She could see how twitchy La Diabla was, and she also felt the same. There was high tickle tension in the room and that got her really excited. She then reached down and lifted her right ankle into the air. She watched carefully as La Diabla did the same. She then felt her boot sliding off and saw La Diabla’s coming off as well. The boot came off her foot and she carefully placed the empty boot onto the floor. She saw La Diabla do the same and now both of them had a boot removed. She looked at her gray sock, and La Diabla’s black sock. Her feet were larger than the outlaw’s and loved the size comparison. “See? That wasn’t too hard. You have such small feet. Hahaha” she teased.

“Haha my feet are average size. I am a size seven. Yours on the other hand, are quite large! What is your size again? Size 48? Hahahaha” La Diabla joked as she looked down at Darby’s socked foot. She loved playing with that foot and knew exactly how ticklish it was. She wanted to tease her about the large size as she knew that always made Darby very shy.

“Muh foot is not a size 48! It is a size 11. That wasn’t nice….” Darby said and pretended to be offended. She crossed her arms and looked at the ceiling. She wanted to make the outlaw feel a little guilty and pretended to pout. “Always making fun of muh big feet. I can’t help it that I am tall…” she mumbled.

“Awwwww I’m sorry baby! I didn’t mean to hurt your feelings. You know how much I love your feet. They may be big, but they are perfect. I know you heard that before. Hahahaha” La Diabla teased back, then playfully bumped her left elbow into Darby’s right arm. She wanted to make her laugh and thought she was so adorable being offended. She then leaned her body next to Darby’s. “You know I am just teasing you. I adore those feet of yours…” she told her.

“hehe I know. Everyone loves to point out how big they are. I know you love muh feet. I am a lovable gal!” Darby said as she let her pouting face melt away into a smile. She loved feeling La Diabla next to her and then she got nervous. She still had to be wary about being jumped on and now it was time to remove the other boot. “Ok Salem, here comes the tough part. Time to take off our left boots.” she told her.

Characters featured in this part:

01.-DARBY--LOW-RES[8260].png 02.-LA-DIABLA-LOW-RES[8264].png 03. Thalia - WEB FRIENDLY.jpg 04.-BESSIE-LOW-RES[8261].png 06.-PRISCILLA-LOW-RES[8265].png 04. Sabrina - WEB FRIENDLY.png 02. Becky - WEB FRIENDLY.png 01.gertrude-WEB FRIENDLY.png PHOEBE-WEB FRIENDLY[8425].png

UP NEXT: The FINALE!!!!!!!!!

Ok fans, I hope you enjoyed this chapter! Did you like the few surprises, such as Sheriff Dickerson? Did you enjoy the special moment between our two ladies? How about Sabrina's actions? What an epic adventure and now we are getting to the end. Things are wrapping up. The finale has arrived and it will be a good one. I feel there is some good emotion in it, and we can all enjoy it. Thank you again for coming along on this journey. You are the reason why I even write stories. I hope you enjoy the finale and let me know what you think of this chapter! Your comments are most welcomed!

Last edited:
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back