• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Deputy and The Outlaw: Retribution Part 7 (F/F)

primetime

Verified
Ok fans, it is time for the next exciting chapter in this phase ending series! As you have been following, things are really going into motion, leading up to what is sure to be an epic encounter. This next chapter will continue this adventure and a poor woman will truly suffer. I do thank and appreciate all of you for following this series and investing your time and energy into reading this adventure. I try my very best to entertain and excite you with this saga, and I hope you continue to follow me on this journey. This chapter brings us to the 1/3 mark of this adventure. As you can imagine, there is a LOT of stuff that is still going to happen. So sit back,and enjoy the ride. Your comments are most welcome.

PART 7

Peta continued to dig her fingers into the pits, then decided to try a light touch, just to change up the sensations. During her tickle torture training, she learned that brute force was just one way to inflict the most horrific sensations on someone. It was good to use different types of techniques, that way the victim could never get used to the same method. She stopped the deep pressing and now used her fingertips to softly stroke the armpits and she felt Gertrude’s body shudder for a moment. She heard another sharp round of laughter and she looked at Amalia. She knew she was still tormenting the stomach and thought that perhaps she should do the same. “Amalia, do a light touch. Let’s make it feel like a maddening feeling. Hehehehe” she instructed.

Amalia smiled as she heard that instruction. She then looked at the belly once again and this time, she started to lightly flutter her fingers up and down the stomach area. She could feel Gertrude starting to sway and cute giggles started to come out. She also felt her stomach being sucked in, as though she was trying to avoid the touch. This made her giggle because soft tickles could be very effective. She remembered when Thalia held her down during a practice session and softly tickled her stomach until she submitted. That didn’t end her torment as her superior wanted to have sex, but she remembered that soft tickling. Now, she could torture Gertrude with it. “Look at her move! Looks like her body is very responsive to everything!” she said with excitement.

Gertrude felt those fingers slowly and very softly moving around her armpits and on her stomach. It wasn’t as brutal as the hard tickling, but it was really driving her crazy. Her nerves were on fire and any touch on her naked body was going to drive her insane. She remembered using this same kind of techniques on a woman’s foot, so she knew what soft tickling could do to someone. She kept giggling and she kept swaying her body. Every single touch sent intense ticklish shockwaves in her body. She wanted to swat away at the hands, but her own hands were trapped. She hated being in this position. This was sheer torture for her. Even though she tickled so many feet, she never held the women against their will. She then got to her tippy toes when the soft tickling reached her sides, which sent shivers down her spine. “Hehehehehehehe stop that!!! Please stop this!! Hehehehe” she screamed out.

“No….I like touching your wrinkled body. Hehehehe You should be grateful that someone wants to touch you. Old, ugly women do not get the chance to be touched much. I can tell by how sensitive you are that no one has touched you in a very long time. Hehehe” Peta told her. She loved insulting Gertrude, as she still wanted to make her feel terrible about herself. She wanted her to become completely destroyed mentally and emotionally, because that would make her such a docile sex slave. Even though she continued to insult her victim, she did like how soft her skin was. For a woman near 50 years old, the skin was still very soft. The body was still thin, and very responsive. She wondered if she should start touching her intimately at this point. Amalia had played with her breasts, and those hard nipples let her know that Gertrude would probably submit sexually rather easily. She decided to test her responses for a moment. This woman has been giggling, laughing, squealing and shrieking for a while now, so it was time to see if she would moan. Peta got her face closer to Gertrude’s back and then gave the back of her neck, just right by the collarbones and below the pillory trap, a soft kiss. She was surprised that the skin was soft, and she actually liked it.

Gertrude’s eyes went wide with fright as she felt a kiss on the back of her neck. She did not expect that at all. The fingers were still softly stroking her skin, which caused her to have goosebumps. That kiss sent a different kind of shockwave and that she never expected. Then she felt the kiss again and a chill went through her body. No woman had ever kissed a part of her body before, except maybe her cheek during a meet and greet. She started to feel her blood flowing quicker and she was so confused. She had no idea how these women could be so cruel to her, and then trying to do nice things to her body. She felt horrible as she knew she was ugly, but now this woman made her body feel nice. The tickling was still there, but she also felt some small pleasure. “Hehehehe what are hehehehe you doing to me?” she asked as she felt another kiss on her neck.

“Mmmmm *kiss* giving you some pleasure. I know you are surprised because no man would ever do this to you, so I will let you enjoy yourself for a bit. After all, no one may ever want to kiss you again. Just tickle you….” Peta taunted as she continued her soft kisses. She kissed down the spine and she loved it when Gertrude shivered again. It felt really good to her to now sexually confuse Gertrude before she started to torture her again.

Gertrude continued to feel those soft kisses down her spine, and the soft tickling on her stomach. She was so wound up, she started to feel heat between her legs. This was a new development for her as she was feeling very aroused by this kind of touch. She wanted to laugh, but she also wanted to moan. Her body kept trembling and she just didn’t know what to do. These women were torturing her and seducing her at the same time. Then, she felt a smack on her rear end, and she let out a painful yelp. The fingers on her belly stopped and now she just hung there. She felt her knees being weak, and she hoped she did not choke herself by dropping all of her body weight down. The emotions started to build once again, and she felt herself letting her tears fall. This was all too overwhelming for her. “Please let me go…*sob* I don’t like this.” she cried.

“Yes, you do. You loved my kisses. But since you don’t want them, I guess it is time for me to have some more fun with you!” Peta teased. She then motioned her fingers to have Amalia join her behind their victim. Once her cohort made it to her, she then pointed to the ground. She now looked at Gertrude’s tired feet and felt a thrill go through her body. “Grab her ankle and lift it up. Time to find out just how ticklish her feet are….” she instructed.

Amalia smiled as she heard that instruction. They did get to torture this woman, and now it was time play with a spot that their victims always seemed to suffer from. Ticklish feet. She hoped Gertrude was ticklish on the bottoms of her feet. She then knelt down and reached for that left ankle. She grabbed it with her left hand and lifted it into the air with ease. She looked at the upturned sole and then looked at Peta with a very large grin. “Ooooh! Look at her foot! Do you think it is ticklish?”

Peta smiled as she saw the upturned sole of the left foot. The foot was very narrow, with a low arch and those long toes made her get excited. There was some dirt on the foot, as the floor was quite dirty. She then knelt down so she could get a closer look at the foot. She remembered when she stripped this foot of its boot and stocking. That was like opening a gift, now she was going to play with her gift. She then casually wiped away some of the dust and dirt from that pale skin and she grinned when the foot flinched. She cleared most of the dust and dirt and then calmly patted her hand on the sole. She liked how tender the skin was and knew she was about to have a lot of fun. “There! All clean now. Hehehe” she teased.

Gertrude continued to cry a little, then her eyes popped open in shock. She felt her left ankle getting grabbed and before she could even realize what was happening, she felt her foot in the air. They were near her feet! She had a bad feeling about this moment and prayed this was not going to happen to her. For decades, she tickled the feet of so many women. She absolutely loved playing with a woman’s feet and now it was possible her own feet were about to be tormented. She knew she was ticklish on her feet, and she always made sure other women did not get their ticklish revenge on her. Now she was trapped in some kind of dungeon-like room, and naked. She was tickle tortured by these women who showed her no mercy. They even said cruel things to her that really hurt her feelings. She was sad, exhausted, even a little aroused. Now they had her foot, and she had a really bad feeling about what they were about to do. She tried to pull her foot away, but someone had a very strong grip on it. “My foot!!! Let it go, please!! Don’t touch me!” she whined, as she felt a hand wiping something away on her foot.

“Hehehe sounds like someone doesn’t want her feet touched. What’s the matter Ugly? Is there a reason you don’t want me to touch this foot? Hmmmm…. Could it? Naw, it couldn’t be.” Peta teased. She started to softly rub her palm on the bottom of the foot and felt the toes starting to curl. She felt Gertrude trying to pull her foot away, which delighted her even more. She could see Amalia holding onto that ankle and she continued to softly rub her palm all over that pale sole.

Mia watched in horror as she saw what was happening to Gertrude. She still felt terrible for her friend and to continue to hear those very mean insults really broke her heart. Then she watched as she saw Amalia grab Gertrude’s ankle and lift her foot into the air behind her. She watched as Peta was rubbing her palm on the sole and saw how Gertrude was trying to pull her foot away. Even though she felt horrible for Gertrude, she also wondered if her feet were ticklish. She remembered before they were both kidnapped, she had her feet tickled by Gertrude. That woman seemed like an expert with playing with feet, and it drove her wild. She remembered how much she laughed, and also remembered that warm smile on Gertrude’s face. It was as though she loved her feet. Now, her own feet were about to be tickled. This wasn’t going to be a friendly tickle; it was going to be torture. Mia hoped that her friend was not horribly ticklish there, like she was. She already suffered at the hands of the two outlaws, and knew Gertrude was about to feel the same result. She wanted to say something, but fear held her back. She did not want to be tortured again.

Gertrude continued to shake and feel great fear as that palm continued to touch her foot. She curled her toes, and that ticklish energy was starting to build up within her body. She tried to brace herself, but she was too tired. She still felt that sadness and now she was going to laugh uncontrollably. Then she felt it. A very quick swipe on the bottom of her foot, from her heel to her curled toes. “EEEP!!! DON’T DO THAT!!!” she screamed.

Peta had a large smile creep on her face as she loved that reaction. She loved how her finger stroked across that foot and heard that scream. She looked towards Thalia as though she needed approval to tickle the daylight out of this helpless foot. She saw Thalia nod her head in approval, then she looked at Amalia. She also had a smile and nodded her head. She felt a lot of excitement in her body, then started to stroke her finger across the bottom of that foot once again. She stroked from that heel, into that arch area, off the ball of the foot and near the curled toes. With each stroke, she heard that loud squeal coming from her prisoner. She relished this moment and wanted to really have her way with this foot. “Something the matter, ugly? Why do you keep making those sounds? Is your foot ticklish or something?” she taunted.

Gertrude hated the fact she was still being called ugly. That word kept hurting her over and over again because she started to believe it. These women kept pointing out her physical flaws, such as her skin being wrinkled, her breasts not as perky as they were when she was much younger, and of course her age. She thought she managed to keep her self-esteem intact, but now it was gone as the Greek woman really tore into her and kept reminding her of her flaws. Now that woman was stroking to bottom of her foot, and there was nothing she could do. It tickled a lot, and she knew by her own skills, this was just the beginning. Because she let out those ticklish sounding squeals, and after all the other torture she endured, the worst was yet to come on her exposed foot. Her mind was getting desperate and the only thing she could think of was to beg this woman for mercy. “PLEASE DON’T TICKLE MY FOOT!! EEEP!! IT TICKLES!!!” she screamed.

“I know it does. I can feel your foot moving around too much. Even though you are really old, I will admit you have nice feet. They are really tender. What’s with you women? You sure know how to take care of your feet. I really appreciate that because this will be a LOT of fun….” Peta told her. She did a few more strokes on the foot, then started to drum her fingertips up and down the sole. She focused her fingers on the arch of the foot and now that foot was wiggling wildly. She laughed because she knew poor Gertrude was desperately ticklish on her feet and was doing everything she could to protect her foot. She looked up at Amalia and winked. Since her cohort was holding the ankle, she used her right hand to suddenly grasp Gertrude’s big toe, so she could hold the foot still, and her left hand could tickle destroy that foot. “I got you know! Tickle tickle tickle!!” she teased as her fingers continued their drumming in the arch area.

Gertrude felt her entire body stiffen up as she felt her big toe get grabbed, then the fingers started to drum up and down in her arch area. That sensation rocked her body, and it really tickled her. She took a deep breath, then let out a very loud laugh, as the sensations tore through her already exhausted body. “HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA NO DON’T!!! DON’T TICKLE MY FEET!!” she screamed.

Thalia watched with great delight as she witnessed Peta tickling Gertrude’s foot. She loved the fact that this woman was ticklish everywhere and she was already a complete mess. She looked over at Carissa and gave her a look. It wasn’t going to be too long from now that the ultimate form of humiliation of Gertrude was about to take place. She then looked back over at Gertrude’s body and watched intently as she saw Peta’s fingers moving all over that narrow, pale sole.

Peta loved the reaction she was getting from her victim. She loved the way the skin felt as her fingers were touching up and down the foot. She also noticed how soft the skin was on the big toe and watched with great amusement as the other toes tried to curl. They couldn’t because she was holding the big toe but watching them strain was a lot of fun. She then moved her fingers towards the ball of the foot and even though that skin was a bit tougher than the arch, it was still decently tender. She figured this woman never really went barefoot too much, but she was on her feet all day. She could only surmise she was a working woman, and not a housewife. She loved how her fingers were bouncing up and down off the flesh, and the sound of the laughter gave her such a great energy. “Your foot is so ticklish! I love your screams. Hehehe No where to run, nowhere to hide, just me tickling your foot.” she teased.

Amalia couldn’t help but smile as she watched Peta running her fingers over the different places on the foot. She could feel that leg desperately trying to get from her grasp on the ankle, but she held firm. She loved how Peta held that big toe, so she could keep torturing that foot. She decided she wanted to join in on the action. Since Peta’s fingers were on the ball of the foot, she moved her free right hand and moved her fingers to that heel area. She placed her fingers on that tender skin and liked how tender it was. She then started to lightly scrabble her fingers across that area, and she could feel that foot desperately trying to get free. “Oooh!! Looks like she is ticklish here too!” she grinned.

Gertrude felt those fingers on her heel and that sent another intense wave of ticklish sensations throughout her body. The fingers on the ball of her foot were destroying her, now another pair of fingers tickled her heel. It was too much for her. Her poor foot was being tormented and she couldn’t get free. She just did not have the strength to break free and she just laughed. She felt crushed emotionally, but all she could do was laugh about it. It was as though all her previous foot tickling of women’s feet were now coming back to haunt her as her own foot was being tickled. It was such a helpless feeling for her. She didn’t know what else to do. All she could do was beg. “HAHAHAHA PLEASE STOP!!! I DON’T WANT THIS HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA PLEASE STOP!!!” she cried out.

Peta laughed as she saw Amalia’s fingers dancing and stroking that heel area. She liked the idea of both of them torturing this same foot together. She then moved her fingers towards the base of those helpless toes and found some hot spots right on the crease where a toe connected to the ball of the foot. It was a lot of fun for her to see this foot trying so hard to get itself free. She knew this woman was losing her mind and the bottoms of her feet would be the final nail in the coffin. She heard the desperate pleas and the sound of the agonizing laughter. Her finger then went in between the toes and felt them squeeze her fingers. “No, no, no!!! No squeezing old lady! I am going to tickle these toes forever….” she teased.

Amalia laughed when she saw what Peta was doing to the toes. She then started to curl her fingers into “claws” and figured she could use her nails to inflict even more torture. Her nails weren’t very long, but enough to make a difference in touch. She then circled her fingers around and around in a circle on the heel and saw the foot moving as much as it could. With her and Peta’s combined strength, there was no way Gertrude was going to get her foot free. “Tickle, tickle, tickle. That’s right. Feel this from my fingers. I bet it is driving you crazy, right old lady?” she teased.

Gertrude kept giggling and laughing uncontrollably at this point. These women were truly torturing her, and she wished it would end. It just kept weighing on her mind that after all the foot tickling she inflicted, now her own foot was subjected to the same kind of punishment. She thought about some of the best feet she ever tickled. She remembered friends from her early 20s. She remembered a few women in her 30s. She then thought of Mandy’s feet, and of course, the softest feet she ever touched in her life, Darby’s. Now, she was a victim of it. Now her own feet were someone’s memory. She was broken, defeated, humiliated, and all she could do was laugh about it. Her feet were too sensitive at this moment, and she wished she could just pass out. She just couldn’t take it anymore and her body started to slump once more, and now a fear of being choked on her own body weight crept through her mind. She had to maintain some kind of body position, just for her to breathe. Then the tickling stopped, and she started to suck in more wind. She let out a very loud moan and hoped her torment was finally over. “Please no more…..I……I can’t take it……please….leave me alone….” she wheezed.

Peta looked over at Amalia and gave her a knowing wink. She then looked at that vulnerable sole and she almost felt herself drooling. She wanted to go one more vicious round of foot tickling, then they could go after the right foot. “Hey ugly old lady, does this tickle?” she asked then started to scurry her fingers rapidly in the arch area, and Amalia joined her.

Amalia knew what Peta wanted to do, now both of them went after the arch at the same time. She used her nails on the tender skin and what she really enjoyed was the tormented laughter of their victim. She thought about what this must have felt like because Gertrude was really screaming at this point. It made her laugh as she enjoyed listening to her suffering. “Wow, I guess this is her weakness. Hehehe” she giggled as she looked at Peta.

“NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA STOP!!!! STOP!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA PLEASE STOP!!!” Gertrude screamed. She felt those fingers in her arch and those very intense sensations completely overwhelmed her nervous system. From the nails of Amalia to the powerful fingertips of Peta, they really got her arch and she just yelled. Her screams were primal at this point, and she let it all out. Her eyes were shut tight, her hands would clench into a fist, but also unclench and be wide open. The feeling was horrible, and she couldn’t even move her foot around. She prayed this would all be over soon because she could not take it anymore.

Mia continued to watch in horror as she now heard those primal screams coming from Gertrude. She felt so horrible for her because she knew how much she was suffering. Her eyes started to fill with tears because these women were so cruel to her and pushing her beyond her limits. Even though she barely knew the woman, she did know that she was such a nice person and a pleasure to be around. To see her suffering like this broke her heart. She really hoped they would stop torturing her, so that she could try to recover. “Poor Gertrude. How can they be so cruel?” she thought to herself.

“Hahahahahaha listen to her scream! Let’s stop for now.” Peta laughed as she heard those terrible screams, then removed her fingers from the arch area. She smiled at Amalia, who also removed her hands from the foot. She then let go of the big toe and nodded to Amalia to let go of the ankle. Her eyes then saw the foot come to a rest on the floor and could still hear those whimpering sounds. “Hehehehe I think it is time we paid close attention to her other foot.” she told her.

Thalia grinned as she witnessed the torture of Gertrude’s foot. Now, it was time for her to have some fun. She walked over to where the three ladies were and clapped her hands together. She saw both Peta and Amalia look at her, and she looked at them with pride. “You both have done very well. This old hag is a broken woman. Hehehe Now, before you continue, I think it is my turn to have a little fun with her too.” she told them, then started to make her way towards Gertrude’s head.

Gertrude felt relief in her body and was an emotional wreck. Her tortured left foot was finally free and all she wanted to do was breathe. They tortured her really good, and she was barely hanging on. She felt herself drooling a bit as her mouth was wide open, taking in as much oxygen as she could. She then slowly opened her eyes, and she noticed a pair of black boots standing before her. She knew someone was there, probably to torment her some more. She slowly lifted her head and when she saw the face, she felt tremendous fear! It was that same woman with the auburn hair and looked like she had a cold soul. She had no idea what she wanted, but she did hope her torture was over. She knew that woman was in charge, so she decided to plead her case. “Please….I can’t take it anymore. Please let me go. I am begging you….*sob* I can’t take it anymore.” she begged.

Thalia had a wry smile as she listened to Gertrude begging her. She was thrilled this woman broke rather easily, and now it was time to put her out of her misery. She lifted her right hand and started to gently pat the top of Gertrude’s sweaty hair. “Awww….this is too much for you? Did my friends Peta and Amalia torture you?” she asked with a mocking tone of voice.

“Yes…..I…..was tortured. *sob* I don’t want this anymore….let me go. Please…” Gertrude begged. She started to get more emotional as her spirit was broken.

“I bet it was really terrible for you. Poor baby….” Thalia mocked. She wanted to further humiliate this woman and felt some excitement in her body. “Your old body can’t handle this. But I will give you something your body will enjoy! I think it is time for me to give your body something it hasn’t had in at least a century…hehehe” she taunted.

Gertrude’s mind was spinning as she heard those ominous words. What was this woman about to do to her? She couldn’t stand the torture she had already been through. Her body was aching, she was emotionally destroyed. She wondered what else could these women want. “Please don’t hurt me…” she whined.

“Hurt you? Oh no, no, no. I am going to be VERY nice to you and make you feel good. You just wait right there. Or, do you want your other foot tickled?” Thalia asked. She then motioned her hand and Amalia made it over to the right ankle and grabbed it with her right hand and lifted the foot into the air.

Gertrude gasped as she felt her other ankle being pulled up into the air, which exposed the bottom of her right foot. She felt shivers in her body as she once again felt a hand probably rubbing the dirt off her foot. She could already feel the ticklish tremors as her entire body was one big tickle spot. She looked at Thalia and knew she had the power to stop them! “Please!!! Don’t let them tickle my feet!! I won’t be able to take it! I am begging you…*sob** please don’t let them tickle my foot.” she begged.

“So, you rather have me make your body feel really good?” Thalia asked in a teasing voice. She could see the look on Gertrude’s face and licked her lips.

“Yes!!! Anything! Make my body feel good! Anything! Just please don’t let them tickle my foot!” Gertrude begged. She had no idea what these Greek women had in store for her, but she just wanted to be set free. Her mind wondered what Thalia had in mind though. How would she make her body feel good? She was feeling very miserable and wished this would all end.

“Hehehe good choice. Now, I must say, Peta was right. You are quite ugly. Hehehe but I will still make you feel good anyway….” Thalia teased. She wanted to use the same mind game that Peta played on her victim, just to keep her in mental anguish. She honestly didn’t think Gertrude looked bad at all, but it was also very entertaining to her to watch her suffer emotionally.

Gertrude heard the insult once again and her head dropped. These women just kept reminding her how unattractive she was and that really dug into her soul. If these women ever wanted to truly annihilate her self-esteem, they just did it. She started to sob again and noticed that Thalia had left her sight. She saw the boots walking away and wondered what was going to happen to her next.

Thalia went to the left side of Gertrude since both Peta and Amalia were on the right side, holding that vulnerable foot. She looked at the sole and knew it was a very ticklish part of Gertrude’s body. Now it was her turn to sexually humiliate this woman. She looked at that vulnerable ass and gently placed her hand on it. It was a flat ass but was still going to be fun. She started to caress the skin of the ass, trying to get Gertrude’s body to respond. “Such a nice ass you have. Do you mind if I touch it?” she teased.

Gertrude started to whimper as she felt that hand caressing her ass. She now had a feeling about where Thalia was going to play with her. This was the utmost humiliation for her because they were going to do things to her body, and she couldn’t stop them. The caresses were very soft and gentle and to her surprise, her body was responding to the stimulation. She had no idea why she was responding in this way, but she couldn’t stop it. Then she felt the hand now going towards her legs and on the inner thighs. This surprised her because that hand was dangerously close to a place that no woman had ever touched before! “W-What are you going to do to me?” she asked.

“Make you feel good. Hehehe Just enjoy. It is either I do this, or…..” Thalia started to say. She then nodded her head towards Peta, who then began to tickle the bottom of that right foot. She felt the body immediately tense up and she laughed. “Hahahaha they tickle your feet….” she laughed.

Gertrude felt those fingers on the bottom of her right foot, and she exploded in laughter. She was so focused on Thalia’s hand on her inner thighs and very close to her private area that she completely forgot about her foot being in the air. The shock of that touch seemed to make it even worse. “NOOOOOOOOHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA THAT TICKLES!!! THAT TICKLES!!!” she screamed in ticklish agony.

“I know it does, it is supposed to tickle!! Now, would you rather have me touch you, or do you want them to keep tickling you? I hope you say it is them because I love hearing you scream…” Thalia teased as she removed her hand from the inner thighs. She wanted Gertrude to practically beg her to touch her.

Gertrude felt the fingers dancing all over her foot and the ticklish shockwaves continued to pour over her body. They were probing the ball of her foot, and the heel. She even felt her right big toe get grabbed again, rendering her unable to move her foot around. The tickling started to get aggressive on her foot and could feel those fingers inching closer to the arch of her foot. She just kept screaming in laughter and her mind had to make a choice. She felt Thalia’s hand very close to her most private area, so it was either she gets her vagina violated, or she endure more of this horrific tickling. She didn’t know what to do. Touching her between her legs would be so embarrassing and humiliating, but this tickling was destroying her own sanity. Then she felt those fingers starting to go into her arch and she felt nails now attacking that tender skin. She closed her eyes and wailed away in ticklish agony as those nails tickled all over her flesh. What made everything worse was that there was no stopping in the tickling attacks. At least when she tickled another woman’s feet, she would give them breaks. She wasn’t out to torture them, just to have some fun. These Greeks were definitely trying to torture her, and her mind snapped. She just wanted to get away from the constant attacks. Those nails in her arches, along with some strong finger presses were just too much for her. She felt like she had no choice and surrendered herself. “HAHAHAHA TOUCH ME!!! TOUCH MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA” she screamed.

Thalia chuckled a little and looked over at Sabrina. Their inner competition was still going and after Sabrina destroyed Mia, Thalia wanted to remind her that she was still the best. She winked at her, then patted Gertrude’s rear end and motioned her hand towards Peta and Amalia to stop. It was now time for her to sexually conquer poor Gertrude.

Peta saw Thalia motion for her to stop and she released her hold on the big toe. She saw Amalia let go of the ankle and now both of Gertrude’s naked feet rested on the dusty ground. She stood up and smiled. She knew what Thalia was about to do, and she looked forward to this. She wished she could be the one to sexually conquer Gertrude, but when Thalia wanted to do something, she was going to do it. She did a friendly elbow to Amalia’s arm and smiled. “Now, we see this old bat get destroyed completely.” she told her.

Amalia smiled as she wanted to see Thalia have her way with Gertrude. She felt some pride because she helped make the woman suffer and she also got to work on those breasts, trying to get some arousal in Gertrude’s body to start flowing. She hoped after her efforts, Thalia and Carissa would let her have more fun with the harem slaves and not just guard their room. She rubbed her hands together and smiled back at Peta. “This ought to be really good. Do you think the old lady will have an orgasm?” she asked her.

“Yeah, she will. Whether she wants to or not. Hehehehe” Peta giggled. She knew just how good her superior was in these moments.

Thalia continued to stroke the rear end, enjoying the softness of it all. She could hear the whimpering sounds coming from Gertrude and she gently stroked the skin. She then moved her hand to where the end of the ass cheek turned into the back of the leg, right along that crease. She wanted to softly titillate it to get her victim going. She could feel the cheeks clenching and heard some very soft giggles between the wheezing and some crying. “Mmmmm…..for someone your age, you really do have a nice ass. But, I think I need to touch somewhere more………delicate. Open your legs a little bit, or the tickling resumes.” she threatened.

Gertrude felt those soft touches on her rear, and it even tickled a little. That touching on the crease of her ass and leg drove her wild, but it also sent those butterflies in her stomach. She heard the tickling threat and did not want to go through anymore torture. She spread her feet a bit on the ground, to open her legs up a little. This was so humiliating because she was like an obedient pet at this moment. “Please leave me alone….*sob* I had enough…” she whined.

“Awwww….you sound so pathetic. I said I want to make your body feel good. I think you will love it. I am going to do something you probably haven’t done to you by another person since at least Napolean was alive. Hehehe” Thalia taunted. She moved her right hand towards the inside thighs as she stood behind Gertrude. She loved the fact that since she was hunched over a little, the ass stuck out a bit. That gave her much easier access to those thighs, and she started to lightly caress that skin. The skin was very soft and very responsive. She could feel Gertrude’s legs shivering and she put her own body closer. As her fingertips continued their soft, teasing path on that skin, she could also feel Gertrude’s body starting to sway. She knew this probably tickled her a little, but also gave her some sexual arousal.

Gertrude could feel those fingers lightly touching her inner thigh area and it was driving her insane. The tickling of her feet and the rest of her body wore her completely out, and now this soft and delicate touch was sending a different kind of feeling inside her body. It tickled her a little, but it did feel nice. She heard Thalia’s cruel words and now she was once again conflicted. She hated this moment, but also liked it. Both of her feet were on the floor, so at least she could avoid them being touched, but now her most personal place was in danger. She wanted to close her legs a bit, to protect that spot, but she knew if she did, the tickling would return, and she could not take another round. Then she gasped as she felt the hand brush up against her mound and now her head was spinning. Was that woman really going to touch her there? She never had sexual contact with a woman before, even though she was close with Mandy. Her mouth opened wide, but no sound came out as the hand now made more contact with that spot and she just didn’t know how to react.

Thalia had a wry smile on her face as her hand started to gently bump into the soft pussy area. She wanted to send a message to Gertrude about where she was headed. She then moved her hand into position and started to lightly flutter her fingers across the slit and she felt Gertrude’s body nearly go limp. “I know you like this…..I want you to let yourself go. It’s ok, you can enjoy this. I know how tired you are, so I want to make you…..feel…..so…..good. Let it go…” she whispered softly.

“Ooooooohhhhhh” Gertrude moaned as the fingers were now sliding up and down her vagina. This was the moment she dreaded yet liked. This woman was now in control of her body and hearing those soft words was getting to her. It did feel good, and it had been a very long time since she was touched in that area. She didn’t even masturbate that much, so being touched there sexually was something that felt incredible as she was not used to being touched like this. This scared her because she was so willing to give her body at this moment. Even though she was peppered with insults, even though she was tickled tortured beyond her limits, this moment right now felt very good. Then she started to feel herself getting wet. She had no idea her body would react this way and then shivered when Thalia’s finger went further inside her slit, sliding up and down that area. She even felt her toes curling into the dusty floor and her body started to tremble a lot more. She had no idea what was about to happen, but she was feeling good at this very moment.

Sabrina looked on and was very impressed. She had seen Thalia sexually dominate Bella and Gabby, and she personally sexually dominated Mia, but watching someone like Gertrude starting to submit sexually was quite impressive. She could see the body swaying and saw how Thalia’s hand was moving around, even if she didn’t have a clear view. She just knew her Greek partner was touching Gertrude in her pussy and if she made her have an orgasm, that would be such a great moment. She then looked back towards Mia and loved that look of shock on her face. “Like what you see? That was you not too long ago. In fact, I can still smell your juices on my fingers. Hehehehe” she teased, then smelled her fingers.

Mia was blown away by this moment as she was witnessing poor Gertrude being made to submit sexually. She knew how the woman felt because she had sexually submitted earlier. She still felt terrible for Gertrude as she was such a prim and proper woman. She shouldn’t be subjected to this kind of humiliation. Then she heard Sabrina’s voice, and she looked up. She heard those words and now she felt ashamed. The outlaw reminded her of her own submission and when she saw her smelling her fingers, she started to blush furiously. She was forced to have an orgasm, and now it looked like Gertrude would as well.

Thalia continued to slide her finger up and down the slit and now she could feel the wetness building. She always loved these moments. She loved it when her victims got very aroused by her touch because it meant she controlled them. Even after all the horrible and sad emotions they felt, right now, feeling physical pleasure dominated their minds. She then slowly slid her hand from under the ass, then moved it to the front of the pussy as she wanted to slide her finger inside Gertrude. Once her finger started to slide in, she whispered to her. “That’s right….take my finger. I know you want me to fuck you.”

Gertrude let out a very loud gasp, then a moan as she felt that finger sliding inside her. She had no idea what to even think at this moment. For the first time since she could remember, something went inside her mound and now she was being finger fucked. It was so surreal to her because it felt so good, yet so humbling and humiliating. This was another woman exerting her dominance over her body and she couldn’t do anything about it. She even felt her nipples getting really stiff as she could hear the slopping sounds of her own vaginal lubricant getting pounded by that finger. The Greek woman knew exactly where to touch her, which surprised her because she didn’t even know this spot existed. She felt the finger touch a certain spot inside her pussy, it made her eyes roll into the back of her head and the sheer pleasure overwhelmed her. She even started to grind her hips out of instinct and could feel the pressure starting to build up already.

Thalia could feel Gertrude’s hips starting to buck and knew the woman was in high heat. She could also hear her fingers sloshing in all the love honey as she found Gertrude’s G-spot area and pressed and rubbed against the area. She loved how Gertrude was starting to lose control and figured it wouldn’t be long before she had her orgasm. That was what she wanted. She wanted to tear an orgasm out of this woman and completely dominate her. She heard the moans getting louder and louder and knew her prisoner was close. She leaned her head forward to continue to verbally taunt the woman. “That’s right old lady. Just let it go. Give it to me. Give you your orgasm. It will be your first one since Julius Caesar was around, and it will be…….mine.” she told her.

Gertrude heard those cruel words and a part of her felt so emotionally helpless. But the other part of her discovered just how much her body liked that finger inside her. It had been a very long time since she had this kind of pleasure and the way that finger touched the inside of her body drove her wild with animalistic lust. She then started to feel those erotic feelings starting to build up. Her moans got louder and stronger. Her hips instinctively started to grind. She moved her hips faster and faster and now all she could focus on was going over the edge. She was not aware of her surroundings; all she could think about was this incredible feeling. Then she felt her body convulse and the orgasm crashed through her entire body, and it was completely overwhelming. “OOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHH” she yelled out as her eyes rolled into the back of her head.

Thalis smiled as she heard that very loud orgasmic groan and continued to pump her finger. She wanted to draw this orgasm out as long as possible to completely wipe out her prisoner. She could feel how wet that pussy was, and she heard more groans of pleasure. “That’s right….let it all out. Give it to me. Give me all you have…” she teased.

Gertrude still felt that finger inside her and she started to tremble. Her body was so sensitive at this point and that finger continued to dominate her. She felt herself wanting to scream in pleasure and her nipples were throbbing still. She felt her body starting to collapse and she let out another moan as the intensity was still tearing through her body. “OOOOHHHH I…I…CAN’T….AAAAAAHHHHHHH” she groaned.

“That’s right… you are all MINE.” Thalia said as she enjoyed the incoherent noises Gertrude was making. She then slowly slipped her fingers out of Gertrude’s body and smiled. She chuckled a little as she saw the knees of Gertrude buckle as the woman was completely spent. She looked at her fingers and saw just how wet they were with Gertrude’s love honey. She then turned around and smiled at the other women. “Looks like even old ladies taste good…” she said, then licked her fingers.

Sabrina smiled as she saw Thalia licking her fingers, once again sexually destroying another woman. It was hard to believe this woman made three women cum their brains out so far. She did force Mia to cum, but now she wanted more of them. The only thing she could hold onto in this competition was the fact that Thalia only tickled one of the ladies, Bella. The others tickled Gabby and Gertrude, so as far as she was concerned, they were still even. “That was fun to watch. I didn’t think the elderly woman had it in her. I am actually proud of her. Grandma still has it in her! Hehehe” she joked.

Thalia approached Sabrina and smiled. She nodded her head and then looked at Peta and Amalia. It was now time to empty this room so she could have her way with someone she had been wanting to torture all day, Bessie. She motioned her hand towards them to give them the order to return both Mia and Gertrude to their cells. She then looked at Sabrina. She knew this outlaw was still trying to compete with her, but it was time to really show how much she could break a woman. She had a special plan for Bessie and now that time had come. “I hope you enjoyed that. No woman can resist me. I will make them cum for me, whether they want to or not. Hehe” she chuckled.

“I can see. I must say, this is probably the most erotic time I ever had in my life. I mean, we have had 4 women lose their minds, and their cum, in one day. Is that it for today?” Sabrina asked.

“Not yet….One more. I anticipate Darby arriving tomorrow, so we got one more woman tonight. It is someone close to that pathetic deputy. Her friend Bessie will suffer. Now, you will witness what I do to women that anger me. Once I destroy her, then Darby will suffer even more. Tomorrow will be a very great day for both of us. We will finally end that red headed moron.” Thalia told her.

Sabrina noticed how Gertrude was released from her pillory and then scooped up in Peta’s arms. She could see how lifeless she was, which meant she was completely destroyed. Then she saw Amalia scooping up Mia and carrying her off. She was still amazed on how ruthless these women were. She then made eye contact with Thalia once again. “I know how bad you want Darby, but you know I want her too. I am going to have some fun with her too, right? Otherwise, why bother freeing me? Not that I am complaining, but you freed me and Babs for a reason, right?” she asked.

Thalia could tell the emotion in Sabrina and knew how badly she wanted Darby. She gave her a smile and patted her left shoulder with her hand. “Of course. Don’t worry, you will get a piece of Darby as well. I want to completely overwhelm and destroy her. After all, she will cum more than once. I want to give her the worse torture anyone could ever imagine. I do need you. Now, you might as well get ready to see what true torture will be. What I do to Bessie, will be minor compared what I do to Darby….” she told her.

Sabrina felt a surge of excitement as she confirmed that she would also be able to get some revenge on Darby as well. She was curious about what was about to happen to Bessie. She knew Thalia’s style already but was curious on how it would all play out. The Greek bounty hunter seemed really focused on torturing Darby’s friend, so she wanted to see that show. “Ok, let’s see what you do to Bessie….” she said with a smile.

Becky sat on her bed inside a hotel room that she and the others were going to stay in. The San Pablo hotel was in Ciudad del Reina and was more of a luxurious hotel. It was a long train ride to the border of Texas and Mexico, and once they got off the train, they rode stagecoaches into the city. They decided against staying in a hotel in Texas as it would be more convenient to be in Mexico, so they can set up their “homebase” and be close to the old fort. She started to feel a bit anxious as this was such an important mission in her life. When she helped arrest Sabrina and Babs, she thought that would be the highlight for her, and lead to her being a deputy. Now, this mission was on foreign soil, and it was a personal mission for her mentor and hero, Darby. It was a quiet ride on the train, as none of the women wanted to talk about this mission. They did not want any other passengers or train personnel to know what they were up to. It was so eerie riding on the train with this collection of women. She sat next to Darby on her right hand side on the aisle seat. Seated directly across from her was Phoebe and La Diabla. They had some banter going but kept everything quiet. It was very surreal looking at the infamous outlaw right across from her. She couldn’t wait to ask Darby how she became friends with her. Becky knew there must have been more to the outlaw than what she was known for. Darby was admirable and heroic. There would be no way she could be friends with someone of La Diabla’s character unless the outlaw had another side that no one knew about. Even Phoebe seemed comfortable around her and that really got her mind wondering.

Now, once they got into the hotel, they were all set up in rooms. There were three rooms. Phoebe had a large suite for her and Kylie, while she and Darby got to share a room. La Diabla had her own room. As they unpacked, she remembered La Diabla telling the group that there were some friends she could gather for this mission. She wondered who those friends were, but Darby and Phoebe seemed ok with it. It made sense because if this woman Thalia had friends, they would need all the help they could get. She unpacked her stuff and now she watched as Darby unpacked her things. She could sense how focused and emotional Darby was. She knew about Bessie and how much she meant to the deputy. This was a very important mission, and she knew she had to come through for her friend. “Darby, are ya ok?” she asked her.

Darby put away some things and heard Becky’s question. She really appreciated her concern, and she was also glad she was with her on this mission. During the journey to this hotel on the train, she noticed her apprentice was focused on La Diabla who was seated right across from her. She figured she was going to have a lot of questions since they really couldn’t discuss it on the train, or on the stagecoach to the hotel. She also had to focus on the mission. She could only imagine the nightmare Bessie was going through, as well as Gertrude and Mia. She had to rescue her friends and prepare for a battle that was sure to be the greatest she ever encountered. The fact that Thalia went after people close to her, even freeing the outlaw she put in jail, showed that this was a personal confrontation. When it was personal, it made things much more difficult. Just like when she arrested La Diabla. When that outlaw escaped, she made it a personal mission to get revenge, and that revenge was indeed very brutal to her. It was amazing that after all that, she had such strong feelings for that same woman. Darby heard Becky and she figured they might chat for a bit before they met Phoebe for dinner. “Yeah, I am ok. How are you feeling, Becky? Are ya nervous?” she asked.

“Yeah, I am a bit nervous. But I do want to thank ya for having me come along. I want to do a good job for ya. I also want to thank ya for trustin’ me. I know ya already shared a big secret of yours, and I appreciate it.” Becky told her, referencing La Diabla.

Darby smiled and knew her apprentice was indeed going to do her best. She also knew she was probably burning with questions. “Yeah, I really do trust you. It is very important to me that you keep muh secrets. Now, I bet you are wondering how me and La Diabla are friends, right?” she asked with a smile.

Becky started to blush and had a guilty smile on her face. “Yeah, I wanted to ask ya that. Hehe I mean, La Diabla is a legend. She committed so many crimes and was feared by so many people. How did ya both become friends?” she asked.

Darby smiled, then took a seat on her bed. She was now facing Becky, who sat on her same size twin bed. She wanted to tell Becky things, but she still hesitated on telling her how she truly felt about the woman. “Well, you know I arrested her, and she escaped. Turns out we had a common enemy back then, and so we kinda joined forces to stop that enemy. Do ya remember a woman named Olivia Swanson? She went by Madam Olivia.” she asked.

“Yeah, I remember that! I was so excited when I read the paper about ya! So, ya worked with La Diabla about her? But that wasn’t mentioned in any papers.” Becky asked, remembering reading the newspaper about Darby stopping the gun smuggling ring.

“I kinda left that part out. Hehe La Diabla helped me bring down Madam Olivia, but for obvious reasons, we couldn’t say she did. I would have been in a lot of trouble because I didn’t arrest her.” Darby told her. She hoped her apprentice would understand this. She could see the surprise on Becky’s face. “Again, this stays between us. Tell NO ONE.” she instructed.

“I won’t. I promise ya. Wow, so La Diabla did something good?” Becky asked.

“Yeah, she has done really good. No one knows about it though. I got a chance to get to know her and this might sound very strange, but she really does have a heart.” Darby told her. She also felt pride and love in her heart as she thought about the good things she knew about the outlaw. She also knew she had to be careful not to gush about her, or Becky would learn that she had strong romantic feelings for her.

“A heart? Are we talkin’ about the same woman? Hahaha” Becky joked. It seemed hard to believe that a woman with a name like “La Diabla” would do some good and have a heart. She shook her head and even put her hands to her face. “I can’t believe I am actually on a mission with La Diabla. She won’t turn against us?” she asked.

“No, I doubt it. The one thing about her is if you get on her good side, she is very loyal. I know this is hard to believe as well, but I trust her. She is also a very good ally to have. This is going to be a very dangerous mission, and it is good we have someone like her with us.” Darby told her. She did feel some butterflies in her stomach as she thought about what they were going to do tomorrow.

“That is true. I just still can’t believe it. How does she know Bessie? She seemed very anxious to help her too. Wait, was she in Santa Selena????” Becky asked. She was now wondering just how well these two knew each other.

Darby could see the excitement in Becky’s eyes, and she understood it. She knew this had to be completely mind blowing and wanted to make sure her apprentice would be ready and work with the woman she really cared about. “Yes, she was in Santa Selena as well. That was pure coincidence though. I did not expect to see her there, but it is a small world after all. Haha” she joked.

“This is absolutely incredible. She was in Santa Selena with ya? Did she help ya bring down the sex ring?” Becky asked. She was getting excited finding out all this information. She read all the newspaper articles and knew what others thought. But now she was getting in-depth information that only a few people knew about. She felt honored and was very excited.

“Yes, she did help bring down the sex ring. She was there for another friend of ours, Cheyenne of the Elu tribe. She was captured in that ring, and we helped rescue her. That’s how we all met. That’s how Phoebe met her as well. Santa Selena had such a major impact on all of us. I will say, without her help, we wouldn’t be here. Also, without Bessie’s help, we wouldn’t be here. That is why we need to succeed in this mission. Becky, I know you are not a deputy, but I really believe in you. I am placing muh deep trust in you, and I hope we can prevail.” Darby told her. She figured she would stop talking about specific details about Santa Selena and focus on the mission at hand. She still felt those nerves in her body as she tried to focus on the mission for tomorrow.

“Thank ya for believin’ in me. Ya are the only one who thinks I can be a deputy. I know Sheriff Dickerson has doubts, but I really appreciate ya. Don’t ya worry, I will keep all of this a secret about La Diabla. I guess once again she is gonna do some good and help yer friend. If ya like her and trust her, then I can do tha same.” Becky said. She started to smile and even saluted Darby. She felt she was ready for the mission and couldn’t wait to prove it. She was also excited to see La Diabla in action. She knew by reputation she was a skilled fighter and watching her would be a once in a lifetime opportunity. She was also glad she was on their side!

“Good, now let’s go find Phoebe and get some food. We got a big day ahead of us tomorrow and we should enjoy this night. I plan to turn in early because I want to be ready for the big day tomorrow.” Darby told her. She then stood up and watched Becky stand up as well. She was very happy she was here and with La Diabla and Kylie, as they had a good group of people. She also looked forward to meeting friends of La Diabla. She wondered if they were part of El Guapo’s old gang. It would be strange working with a gang she helped put away near Plotsville, but at this point, any help to get Bessie and the others was going to be welcomed. She then headed out the door, to go get some dinner and then relax the rest of the night.

Phoebe sat at a table inside the hotel dining area, and she looked around. She was still very anxious about why she was here, but the hotel seemed very peaceful and calming. She needed that feeling. There was too much on the line for this journey to not be successful. It was such a quiet train trip to this town, as she knew they couldn’t really talk on the train. There was some small talk, and she was seated next to La Diabla. She was happy to see her again, she just wished it was under different circumstances. She figured that once this mission was over, she would invite the outlaw to stay at her mansion for a few days. She wanted to learn more about her as a person. The time they spent chatting at the Elu tribe celebration was wonderful, but still wanted to know more. She also wanted to play with her and get her tickle revenge on her. That brought a smile to her face, as she thought about that possibility, and it was a welcomed distraction. Phoebe sat at this table, waiting for her companions to come join her. Now they could speak more freely as they were in a private area.

Phoebe also started to wonder if she was like her mother. When La Diabla said she would be right back and bring some friends, she wondered if she was bringing fellow outlaws. That would have her associated with unsavory criminals, just like her mother was with those Russian bounty hunters and Priscilla Montenegro. However, she didn’t care. She was willing to do anything to bring Bessie back. If she had to use criminals to help her get Bessie back, then so be it. She leaned back in her chair and took a deep breath. Tonight, was for her to try and relax as tomorrow, their mission would begin. She then looked over and saw Kylie approaching her. It was good to see a friendly face, and she smiled when the young lady sat down. “Hey Kylie, ready to eat something?” she asked.

Kylie sat down at the table and looked around. The hotel dining area was quite large, and Phoebe managed to get a private dining area, which separated them from the rest of the hotel guests. This was the first time she was in Mexico, and it was exciting. She was also very excited to be part of this mission. Bessie was such a great woman and she wanted to help bring her back. She not only wanted to do that, but she also craved adventure. Being a maid was nice and it was stable work, but she wanted to have an adventure. She thought about the stories her father and grandfather would tell her about their adventures and it sounded like a lot of fun. Her grandfather especially. He was involved in so many robberies and so many battles with law enforcement, that he had plenty of tales. He would also show her newspaper articles about him. Rufus Rockford was a celebrated outlaw, but he always treated her like a princess. He taught her a few things, but he did advise her to find stable work and to not follow in his or his son’s footsteps. Kylie understood that as both her father and grandfather served time in prison, and she really did not want to go there. But she loved the idea of adventures. She would steal simple things, such as jewelry, loose money, and even pickpocketing unsuspecting citizens. She still never told Bessie or Phoebe she stole jewelry within the Wellington mansion. Now she was here in Mexico, on a major adventure and to top it off, she was going to work with the infamous outlaw herself, La Diabla. That got her excited and she couldn’t wait for the next day. She then looked over at Phoebe and saw the warm smile. She was in fact very hungry. “Yes, I am starving actually!” she smiled.

“Well, Darby and Becky will join us shortly. Then La Diabla is supposed to be here as well.” Phoebe told her. She looked at Kylie and a new level of respect grew for her. This maid of hers was willing to risk her own personal safety to help bring Bessie back. The fact that she even tried to prevent Bessie from being kidnapped made her really admire this young lady. She looked at her and smiled. “Kylie, before Becky and Darby arrive, I want to tell you something.” she told her.

“What is it? Did I do something wrong?” Kylie asked. She had no idea what Phoebe wanted to tell her, and she hoped she didn’t mess up anywhere. She saw the smile on Phoebe’s face, but she knew that sometimes bad news can be delivered with a smile to make it sound not so bad.

“Haha, no! You didn’t do anything wrong at all. I just wanted to thank you. Thank you for wanting to come along to help get Bessie back. I really love the fact you like Bessie enough to risk your own safety. It means a lot to me that you are here, and you are willing to do whatever it takes to help.” Phoebe told her. She then leaned forward and placed her right hand on Kylie’s left as the young woman sat to her right.

Kylie felt the hand on hers and she felt good inside. She could tell Phoebe was sincere and that made her feel great. “It is no problem. I really like Bessie. She has always treated me with kindness and fairness. It is the least I could do. I am excited to be here. I am excited to be here with you, two deputies and even La Diabla! Imagine that. La Diabla is doing something good for us. Haha” she joked.

“Yes indeed. I am grateful for her help as well. She is such an intriguing person. Dangerous, yet kind. I am thinking after we rescue Bessie and the others; I will invite her to stay with us for a few days. You know, to get to know her better.” Phoebe told her.

“That would be amazing! Yes, let’s invite her over. I am sure she will love her stay.” Kylie responded. The idea of the infamous outlaw staying in the mansion for a few days really excited her. She wanted to ask her so many questions about her adventures. It would be just like the adventures her grandfather told her.

“Hehe yes, I am sure she will. Oh, here comes Darby and Becky!” Phoebe said. She then stood up and walked over to the entrance of the private area and waved the two ladies towards her. She saw them both approach and she smiled. “In here. We can have some privacy as we have our meals.” she told them.

Becky walked into the private area, and she was blown away. The private dining area was enclosed, with a long table, with about 8 chairs. She saw beautiful decorations and paintings on the walls, and she could smell the food in the air. She never really got to be around luxurious surroundings as she grew up in Sticksville, and then moved to Plotsville, where everything was very simple. She made her way over to the table and saw Kylie. That was someone she wanted to know better as they were about the same age and had similar “roles” in the sense that they had someone that was their “boss”. She sat next to her, while she saw Darby sit across from Kylie and on Phoebe’s left. She loved the white linen tablecloth and all the fancy plates and silverware. As she sat down, she made eye contact with Kylie. “Hello Kylie.” she told her.

“Hello Becky! Thanks for joining us. I don’t know about you, but I am so hungry I can eat a horse!” Kylie said with excitement. She looked at Becky and found her very cute. She loved that freckled face, and that slight gap-toothed smile. A devious thought went into her mind and let some words come out of her mouth. “Or a woman…..” she mumbled.

“What was that?” Becky asked as she heard Kylie murmuring something under her breath.

“Nothing, nothing. Hehehe Just excited to be here.” Kylie responded. She saw that grin on Becky’s face and she really liked it.

“Phoebe, this place is really nice. Wow, the last time I have been around something so fancy was well, in the Wellington mansion. Hehe” Darby joked as she looked around the private area. She was very happy to be here and was ready to eat as well.

“Haha I think I will invite you to other functions. You are such an honored deputy; you deserve to go places.” Phoebe responded. She was starting to loosen up as she was in such good company.

“Haha you don’t have to do that. Well, shall we eat?” Darby asked. She heard her stomach growling and was ready to eat.

“Yes, I am. I ordered a great meal. We will have rotisserie chicken with special herbs and spices, as well as fajitas, tacos, and some menudo. I hope you all enjoy.” Phoebe told the group. She did like the sound of the food and then realized that their entire group was not present. “Oh, should we wait for Qalataqa?” she asked, using La Diabla’s tribal name.

Darby nodded her head and figured they should probably wait. “Yeah, let’s wait for her and her friends. She said there were two others she was bringing, so I think we should wait. Besides, I am kind of anxious to see who they are. Are they men? Could they even be women? It will be interesting when they do arrive.” she continued.

“Yeah, I am curious about that too. I still can’t believe all of this is happening. I will admit, I am kind of nervous about tomorrow. So much is on the line. We can’t fail….” Phoebe said, her voice now starting to get emotional. She knew everything was on the line and if they failed, her life would be ruined as she would lose all the women in this room right now possibly.

“Everything will be ok. I have high confidence we will get this done. So, let’s try to take our minds off it for now. Let’s enjoy our evening. We need positive feelings. Tell me about how Wellington Cattle Company is doing…” Darby told her. She wanted to help distract the group and talk about really good things. She wanted to laugh and have fun. It was something she felt they all needed as they thought about what they had to do tomorrow.

Phoebe smiled and then began to talk about her family business. She talked about the struggles and the successes, and how everything was going well. She briefly mentioned her chief rival, Agatha Walden, but didn’t want to burden her with those details. She then started to talk about entertaining things. She talked about a recent ball she attended which was a lot of fun. She grinned at Darby and figured she would ask her about the deputy’s abilities. “Do you ever dance, Darby? I bet you are a wonderful dancer.” she told her.

“Hahahaha Yeah, you do not know me that well then. I am NOT a dancer. That is just not me.” Darby responded. She started to feel shy because as athletic as she was, she always felt she was not a great dancer.

“Surely you are a great dancer! I bet whenever you go to a dance, you light up the room with your brilliance! You are very athletic Darby Reeves!” Phoebe teased. She was getting excited about bringing Darby to a ball and watching her dance.

“Hehehehe I think I’ll pass….” Darby said, desperately trying to avoid having to dance.

“Well, we hear music right now! I love the sound of the band. Come on! Let’s dance. Show us what you got!” Phoebe teased. She then stood up and grabbed Darby’s right hand with her left. She could hear the band playing and it was an upbeat tune. She started to pull on Darby, who didn’t seem to budge. “Come on, it will be ok. We are in a private area. No one will see you.” she told her.

Becky couldn’t help but laugh as she saw Phoebe trying to get Darby to stand up and dance. She was curious to see if Darby would dance, as she had never seen her like that before. As many times as they hung out with each other, and Darby was excellent company, she never saw her let loose before. She knew that she didn’t like to dance herself but seeing Darby dancing would be very amusing. “Yeah Darby! Dance for us! Hehehe” she joked.

“Yes! Do it Darby!!” Kylie cheered as she wanted to see the famed deputy dancing around. She started to clap her hands to the tempo of the music, doing anything she could to get her to move.

Darby’s face turned red as she listened to these women egging her on to start dancing. She could also hear the Spanish music playing in the background and Phoebe’s tugging on her arm. She was much stronger than Phoebe but felt herself getting pulled up to her feet. She started to feel incredibly shy as everyone was looking at her. She then covered her face with her hands for a moment, then took a deep breath. “Ok, I will dance only if everyone does.” she mumbled.

Phoebe clapped her hands together when she heard that. She was ready to bury her fears and concerns for a moment and have a great time. She saw Darby standing up, which was half the battle, now she looked over at Kylie and Becky. “Ok you two, get up. We are all dancing!” she told them.

Becky’s face went white as a ghost as she heard that instruction. Much like her mentor, she had no confidence in her dancing skills, and everyone would watch. “I-I don’t know about that. I am not a good dancer at all.” she said in a shy voice.

“Too bad! You are dancing!” Kylie said, then stood up. She grabbed Becky’s left wrist and pulled her up to her feet. She then dragged Becky to the side of the table, and she started to dance. Coming from her hometown, there was a large Mexican population, so she was familiar with their music. She started dancing next to Becky and loved how shy she looked. “Come on Becky, show me what you got!” she told her.

Becky looked over at Darby, who had the same look she did. They were in disbelief that they were about to start dancing. She saw Darby look at her with a “well, I guess we have no choice” look, and then she turned towards Kylie. She saw how the young lady was moving her body and she felt really shy. “I-I am not a good dancer. I am, well, I can be quite clumsy. Muh feet are not coordinated enough…” she said.

Becky looked down at Becky’s cowboy boots and grinned. “Come on big foot, I will help you dance!” she joked.

Becky started to blush as she heard that nickname. She knew her feet were big, and also the reason she would often trip over herself. She felt herself getting pulled to the small area by the table and the more she watched Kylie dancing and smiling, the more relaxed she became. She tried to move to the beat of the music, but she knew she was uncoordinated and felt really awkward. She watched Kylie move her hips in a rhythm and it looked really nice. She wished she could move like that and just watched this pretty young woman dance. “Ya sure are good at dancin’!” she told her.

Kylie grinned as she heard the compliment and could tell Becky was really shy at the moment. She did notice her moving awkwardly and figured she could at least help her. “I know you can dance. Just takes some practice. Let me help you…” she said, then started to move herself behind Becky.

Becky looked on in anticipation for what Kylie would do. Then she felt hands on her hips, and she was surprised. She then felt her hips starting to sway in rhythm as Kylie was guiding her body. She felt so silly but tried to get into the festive move. Her feet were still stuck to the floor, and she tried to move her arms, but felt so out of place. “I appreciate ya trying to teach me how to dance, but I just can’t. I am not a good dancer...” she said.

“Nonsense! You are doing just fine. See, you move your hips like this to the music. Imagine making love to someone. Your hips grind, right? That’s how you want to think of it. Act like you are making love to the music.” Kylie told her, then pressed her body into Becky’s back. She was shorter than Becky but loved the feeling of her body on her chest.

Becky’s face turned really red when she was told to move her hips as though she was having sex. She felt her hips moving and noticed it was moving to the music. She put her hands to her face, trying to hide her embarrassment, even though it was fun. “I can’t believe ya are making me dance. Hehe” she giggled.

“Yes, I will help you get really loose….” Kylie told her from behind. She started to feel some arousal in her body as there was something about this woman that really attracted her. It was probably the innocent type of demeanor, or the bashful responses. She started to remind her of a taller Vera, and now her mind really started to race. Her mind started wondering what would she do if Becky was naked? Talking about sex and music got her excited and now she had a very cute woman in her clutches. “Just keep moving like that, and you will start to feel the love…” she whispered, then started to squeeze her fingertips into the hips.

“EEEEP!!!” Becky squealed as she felt those fingers pressing into her hipbones. A surge of ticklish energy flowed through her body and now she really felt silly. She figured Kylie did not do that intentionally, and now she just embarrassed herself. “Sorry about that…” she said softly.

Kyle felt a surge of lust in her body as she got that response. It was as though she had found herself a brand-new toy and now she wanted to play with it. “What’s the matter? Are you a bit…..ticklish?” she asked.

Becky continued to feel embarrassed as she heard that question. She knew this woman was trying to help her dance, and that squeeze really tickled her. She held her head down in embarrassment and smiled. “Yeah, I am a bit ticklish. Hehehe” she giggled.

“You are, huh? I like that…hehehe” Kylie responded, then felt her nipples get really stiff. She was now thinking about how she could possibly get Becky in a more intimate and compromising position to really take advantage of her ticklishness. She then let go of Becky’s hips, because if she were to hold onto to them, she would want to strip her naked and have sex with her in front of everyone. “Ok, now you try on your own. Just move those sweet hips of yours…” she purred.

Becky tried to sway her hips to the music and found some success as she was moving to the beat of the music. This excited her because she felt like she was actually accomplishing something. She still felt silly for having her ticklish weakness exposed, but she was starting to have fun. She looked towards Darby and grinned. “Look Darby! I’m dancin’, I’m dancin’!” she said with glee.

Darby watched as she saw Kylie helping Becky dance to the music. She was very amused that her apprentice was trying to learn how to dance, and it looked like fun. She was also amused by that ticklish response Becky gave, and hoped that one day, she would be tickled again. She did enjoy watching her laugh at Gertrude’s home, and even when she did it to her when she trained her. She really did like Becky and seeing her have fun was definitely something she enjoyed. Then she felt a hand on her right arm. She looked over at Phoebe and she had this devious grin on her face. She knew it was her turn to dance, and she tried to get out of it one more time. “Hehehe now Phoebe, I told you I can’t dance. Please don’t make me dance. Hehehe I don’t want to embarrass muhself…” she playfully whined.

“Too bad, Deputy Darby. Now, I can do the same as Kylie did to Becky. Just move your hips. Here, let me help guide you.” Phoebe said as she then moved her body behind Darby’s. She watched with joy when she saw Kylie playing around with Becky, teaching her how to dance. She now wanted to do the same to Darby. Once she got behind her, she placed her hands on Darby’s hips and started to sway them. She felt how firm and toned Darby’s hips were and knew this was one athletic woman. “There you go….see, you move your hips just like that. Doesn’t it feel nice?” she asked.

Darby felt her face turning red and knew how Becky felt. She did like that her hips were moving to the beat of the music, and she was also able to get her feet moving as well. This took her back to the time she was at the Elu tribe celebration after they first rescued Cheyenne and the other trapped young ladies. La Diabla and Cheyenne made her get to the dance floor by having a bunch of young girls drag her there, knowing she couldn’t refuse kids. She felt silly then, and she was feeling silly now. “This feel fun, but I know I am not very good at this.” she grinned.

“You are doing just fine, Darby. You are a better dancer than you give yourself credit for. Just keep moving to the beat and move those large feet of yours. Hahaha” Phoebe teased. She continued to hold onto Darby’s hips, and she was also moving in rhythm to Darby’s hips and her own dancing. This was becoming such a great time and she felt herself smiling a lot. Darby was such a good sport about this, and dancing was a great way to relieve stress. She definitely figured that after this adventure was over, both Darby and La Diabla should stay at her home for a few days. It was surely going to be a great time.

“Hehe Muh feet are large because I’m tall.” Darby responded to the “large feet” comment by Phoebe. She knew her feet were big and after the last few years, she knew just how much of a target they were. She also became very conscious of them because she did not want to step on Phoebe’s feet!

“Yeah, you are tall, but you still have very big feet. Hahaha and, I know just how tender they are too.” Phoebe whispered to Darby. She then started to remember that night when Darby stayed over at her home after having dinner. She drank a lot, and she managed to get Bessie and her to play with Darby’s feet as she slept. That was a very memorable time for her as she loved how soft and sensitive those feet were. A wild idea popped into her head that she should do it again. She should do it when both La Diabla and Darby were over there, so she could tickle both of their feet at the same time. That idea really got her going and she had to snap out of it. “Having fun?” she asked, trying to refocus herself for the moment.

Darby shivered when she heard Phoebe talking about her tender feet and that reminded her of when Bessie and Phoebe tickled her feet while she slept. She hoped that wouldn’t happen again as she always felt so embarrassed because she was such a deep sleeper. Then she looked up as the music slowed down, then finally stopped. She let out a deep breath and started to relax. She turned around and was happy that the dancing could finally end. “Hehehe yeah, that was fun. Thank you for showing me some dance moves.” she told her.

“It was my pleasure. Remember, I am going to invite you to one of the balls I like to go to. I will even buy you an evening gown for the occasion and you will surely be the most beautiful woman in the entire ball. Hehe” Phoebe complimented. She always thought Darby was very pretty and knew if the deputy were to wear an evening gown, she would be even more beautiful. She then sat down in her chair and grabbed a bottle of wine. She needed to continue to relax herself, and she was looking forward to dinner. “Now, it is time for a little wine…” she said.

Darby grinned as she saw Phoebe starting to pour some wine. She was going to pass on the alcohol, and she also hoped Phoebe didn’t go overboard. She remembered that same night when her feet were tickled at the Wellington mansion by her, she also remembered their dinner conversation. Phoebe had talked about a potential romantic relationship with La Diabla and she did her best to hide that fact. Now that they were in Mexico, and La Diabla would be joining them shortly, it was conceivable that Phoebe might blurt that out again. She really hoped that would not be the case.

Darby then looked at her pocket watch and saw how much time passed by. She heard her stomach growling, and they should probably eat. She had no idea when La Diabla would return, and they did need to eat something. Then she looked up and saw two figures headed her way. Her eyes focused and she definitely recognized one of them. She tapped Phoebe’s hand and pointed her eyes in that direction. “Looks like she is here.” Darby whispered.

Phoebe looked up and over at the two women approaching. She recognized La Diabla, still wearing her Elu tribe clothing and she had another woman next to her. The woman had a good height and long black hair, with a slender, athletic build. She figured this was La Diabla’s friend, but wondered where the other woman was. The outlaw had told her she was bringing two people. “Qalataqa, over here!” she called out.

Darby saw the look on La Diabla’s face and noticed she did not look happy. In fact, she looked really serious and that made her wonder what happened. She stood up as the two women approached and motioned her hand for their place at the table to sit. “Glad you made it back. I hope everything went well.” she said.

La Diabla was trying to keep herself calm as she approached the table. She knew she had to give some bad news to the group and now this mission affected her personally. She was with Veronica, and she also had a look of stress on her face. She walked over to the seat next to Darby’s and looked at everyone there. It looked like they were having a good time, which made sense. It was always good to have a relaxed evening before embarking on a very tough and dangerous mission. She really did not want to damper their mood, but she had to give them the news. “Yes and no. Something came up that now has me personally involved in this mission. These Greeks are truly going to pay….” she responded.

Darby had a look of concern on her face because she recognized that tone of voice. Something happened and whatever it was, she knew La Diabla was going to be really focused on the mission at hand. She looked at her and because they were still in a hotel dining area, she wanted the tone of their voices to remain calm. “What happened?” she asked.

La Diabla knew she had to remain calm because of them being in the hotel dining area. She took a deep breath and looked at everyone. “Before I get into details, let me introduce my friend. Ladies, this is Veronica….” she told the group.

“Hello everyone….” Veronica waved to the group and had a slight smile. She was still very upset and emotional, but knew she had to remain calm. Seeing La Diabla helped her, and the outlaw told her about this mission. She had not been doing well lately ever since she returned to Bella Toscano’s home. She ran a few errands and brought back some desserts for everyone to enjoy. It was such a beautiful day. She returned to the farm and when she got to the house, she noticed the door was ajar. That was unusual because the door was usually closed. When she entered, she noticed some furniture was moved around and even saw dirty footprints on the floor. The house was eerily quiet, and that really confused her. She knew Gabby was at the home, as well as Bella and Ana the maid. She went from room to room, calling out for one of them to acknowledge her. When she passed by the study, she noticed a lot of furniture had moved and she started to get really concerned. No one was home and now she started to fear the worst. She went upstairs, still calling out names when suddenly, Ana ran into the hallway and had a panicked look on her face. Veronica wondered what was going on, then she heard the news. Ana told her that some women came in and it looked like they attacked Bella and even Gabby. She was told that she hid from them when Gabby went to investigate strange noises. Ana then told her that after a while, she came out of hiding and could hear voices downstairs. The voices then left the house, and she looked out the window. She didn’t recognize one of the women, but she did recognize Carissa. Veronica listened in horror when she was told that Gabby and Bella were both taken away and they were unconscious. She then ran out of the house but could not tell where they went. This made her very emotional as the love of her life had been kidnapped and the woman who employed them from time to time.

Veronica continued to be miserable as she stayed at the house, trying to figure out if she could find any clues on where Gabby or Bella’s whereabouts could be. She even went by Rose’s house, the same one she tortured that woman in, and it was also eerily quiet. She was worried sick to her stomach, hoping Gabby and Bella were ok. She spent the whole day crying because she didn’t know if she would ever see them again. She went back to her own home in Ciudad de Serpientes to pick up a few items because she wanted to stay at the Toscano farm to continue her search. She heard someone knocking on her door and when she opened it, she was in shock as she saw La Diabla. She immediately hugged her as it was good to see her after so many months. She invited her into the place and when La Diabla asked about Gabby, she broke down in tears. She eventually told her what happened and saw that look on the outlaw’s face. She saw sadness, and also a smoldering rage in her eyes. Then, she was stunned to find out that the reason La Diabla was here was to recruit her and Gabby to help another group of ladies take down the Greek women who kidnapped others. That stunned her because it seemed like all this kidnapping served a purpose for these Greek women. She learned about Thalia and that seemed to be the ringleader. She figured that perhaps Bella was targeted because of the farm situation and revenge for Rose. Veronica told La Diabla she wanted to help because now this was personal for her too. She wanted revenge against these women and to get her lover, Gabby, back safe and sound. She went with La Diabla to Ciudad de Reina to meet with these other women and prepared to be in the battle of her lifetime.

“Veronica, this is Darby, that is Phoebe, that is Kylie and that is Becky. These are friends of mine that I told you about.” La Diabla finished introducing. She still had her mind on the conversation she had with Veronica. She could see how sad she was and how angry she was. She knew Gabby and Veronica were inseparable and knew she was very scared, but also angry. She was upset that Bella was taken. She remembered her time with her at her house. That was a memory she still carried with her to this day. She never planned to tell Darby about it, but she wondered what would happen if she saw her again. She hoped Bella would not speak of their affair in front of the others. She didn’t have romantic feelings for the woman, but she knew Bella had them for her. Nonetheless, she had to go rescue her and Gabby. She had skin in this game, along with her friend Bessie.

“Nice to meet you, Veronica. I am glad you could join us. I am guessing you were told why we are here.” Darby told her.

“Yes, I was told. I can tell you this. I am looking forward to tomorrow. I am ready to take care of business.” Veronica told the group. She was still trying to keep her emotions in check as she really wanted to get revenge.

“I am glad you are here too. She told us you would be coming, but I thought there was another.” Phoebe mentioned. She was looking at their numbers and there were only 6 of them, 5 of which would be on the mission to face Thalia, while she remained in this hotel as their base of operations.

La Diabla did her best to control her emotions as she was still very livid about what happened to Gabby and Bella. She took a deep breath and looked at Phoebe, then Darby. “Well, that’s where this mission gets really personal. I found out from Veronica that the other friend, her name is Gabby, had been kidnapped by the Greeks. She was taken from a mutual friend of ours home, as well as the mutual friend. So, not only is Bessie and those two other ladies you know are kidnapped, but Gabby and our friend Bella as well. Looks like these Greek bitches really mean war.” she told them in a very calm demeanor.

Darby gasped as she heard there were more kidnappings from these women. This was getting to be a much bigger problem than anticipated. Because that meant there was at least a total of five women that were kidnapped. If there were that many, it also meant that Thalia had good numbers on her side too. The mission just got even more dangerous as there were more lives to be concerned with. “Well, looks like we got a lot of work to do. Ladies, tomorrow will be a dangerous mission for us. I still believe we can get it done. The women that were taken, we all care about them. We will have to use that love for them to bring them back safe and sound. We are all worried, but tonight, let’s try to relax ourselves and clear our minds. We need to be focused for tomorrow.” she told the group.

“Darby is right. I am very upset right now, but to those that know me, I have been involved in a lot of dangerous situations. I always found that trying to relax the night before helped clear your mind and you become more focused on the task at hand. Tomorrow morning, we will game plan exactly what we have to do. We will use all of our experiences and talents to bring home our friends and loved ones. I promise you; we will get this done. As for Thalia and her band of idiots, they will pay a severe price for this. This I swear…..” La Diabla told the group with a very confident tone. She knew that the mission was going to be dangerous and wanted to calm everyone down. She remembered the parties El Guapo used to have before they all went on a crime spree the next day. Everyone was relaxed and focused, so tonight she wanted the same for this group. She then leaned back in her chair and let out a sigh. “Are we eating now? I am way too hungry right now to be worried.” she smiled.

Darby chuckled a little as she heard those words from La Diabla. She loved the inspiration of her words, then followed up by a food question. That seemed to break the tension and she smiled. “Yeah, let’s eat. Muh tummy is rumbling. Hehehe” she giggled.

Phoebe was in awe of those two women. They were both leaders and for something like what they had to do tomorrow; it was absolutely necessary. She found herself in a leadership position by running the family business, but with something like their mission, she was going to leave it to the two women to lead the way. It was such a contrast, yet a similarity between Darby and La Diabla. One upheld the law, the other broke it many times, but both were very strong leaders and that helped give her confidence everything was going to work out. She smiled when she thought of those two together. The Deputy and the Outlaw. They seemed to be a great team, and she was going to rely on their chemistry to help bring Bessie back. She also knew that they were probably romantically involved, which she thought was adorable. She once again thought that these two should stay over at her mansion when everything was over because they truly deserved one another. Phoebe then looked over towards the entrance way of the private area and motioned her hand to one of the workers. That was the signal to bring in the food. “Yes, let’s eat and do our best to have a relaxing time. I am grateful to each of you being here and I know we will be highly successful.” she told the group.

Becky felt butterflies in her stomach as she was excited about what they had to do tomorrow. It was becoming real to her and if she ever wanted to be a deputy, this was her chance to prove she could handle something like this. She looked across the table and saw both La Diabla and her friend, Veronica. Even though they were outlaws, she liked that they were here and on their side. This was going to be the experience of a lifetime for her. “Yeah, muh tummy keeps growlin’ too. Haha I want to eat everything!” she said with excitement.

Characters featured in this part:

01.gertrude-WEB FRIENDLY.png 03. Thalia - WEB FRIENDLY.jpg 04. Sabrina - WEB FRIENDLY.png 01.-DARBY--LOW-RES[8260].png 02. Becky - WEB FRIENDLY.png PHOEBE-WEB FRIENDLY[8425].png 02.-LA-DIABLA-LOW-RES[8264].png 02. Veronica - LOW RES[9192].png

UP NEXT: Bessie endures a ticklish nightmare!

Ok fans, how did you like this episode? Poor Gertrude. Who knows if she will ever be the same after that. Looks like the ladies are all getting together and getting ready for their eventual confrontation with the Greek force of nature. Again, thank you for following this series and I appreciate the support. This is a movie-style story and I hope you find it very entertaining. Your comments are most welcomed!

Poor Gertrude. She didn’t stand a chance. Though elder women getting tickle tortured is more enticing than I thought it would be. Thalia can break anyone though. I’m so nervous for Bessie.

The other half of the story was light and fun. Becky being a fan at heart is so nice.

Thanks fellas for the comments! I am glad the fans are enjoying the saga and as I keep mentioning, there is still so much more to come! I have some good action coming up, where it involves the torture tickling, but also some erotic and sensual fun tickling too!

Hey Sun, yeah, Gertrude did not stand a chance at all. I hope Gertrude fans enjoyed watching her be on the receiving end for the first time. I feel bad for her. She views tickling as fun, but now she was tortured and even humiliated. Poor Gertrude. Makes you wonder what poor Bessie is about to go through! Stay tuned!

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back