• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Disabled Vet, Making Dreams Come True Part 3 M/F Feet Nylons Sexual Situations

dahoochman

TMF Expert
Part 3 of this story. Let me know if I should continue this story line. Also, this one gets sexual at the end so be warned.

It was after midnight by now, and it had been several hours since Jen texted me. I paced back and forth in the hotel room, worried that something had gone wrong. I had promised Jen, and myself that I would not interfere in her night with Mark, but anxiety overcame me.
I tried Jen’s phone again, and again it went straight to voice mail. Her phone was either off, or dead. So I made the decision to call Mark’s phone.

I found Mark’s contact, and hit ‘CALL’. After a few seconds the call connected, and it started to ring. Once. Twice. A third ring. After 6 rings Mark’s voice mail answered. I immediately hung up.

Back at the small home Mark was watching for a friend, Mark had settled on a chair at the foot of the bed. Jen’s feet, adorned in silky sheer black nylons, poked through the stocks he had attached to the foot of the bed. Her toes involuntarily wiggled. Mark sat there quietly, admiring her feet, her perfect soles without wrinkles, her high arches, and her long slender toes. He was relishing the moment. At the top of the stocks he had inserted eye hooks, and was contemplating the best ways to tie her toes back. Her wanted her feet absolutely helpless, yet was concerned for her comfort.

Jen, for her part, lie quietly. Her breathing was rapid as her anxiety built. Her arms, stretched taut to the upper corners of the bed, pulled on the restraints securing them. Mark had been silent for several moments, and that made her more nervous. What was he planning?

At that moment, Mark’s phone vibrated on the table he had placed it on. He stood up to grab it. Jen, hearing the noises, spoke up.

“Mark, what are you doing?”

Mark picked up his phone and noticed the missed call. He smiled, and immediately started rummaging through his bag.

“Mark?” Jen asked again. “Mark, talk to me!” said Jen, her voice growing concerned.

After a few seconds, Jen could feel a hand on her left foot. Mark had grasped her foot with his left hand, and was using a finger to push the nylon between her big toe and second toe down. The sensation both tickled and hurt slightly. Jen shrieked.

“Mark, what are you doing?”

Jen attempted to shake her foot, but Mark’s strong hands held her foot firm. She could feel something, a shoelace tied in a loop, being slipped over her big toe and tightened. Then, she could feel her toe being pulled on, forcing her entire foot to move toward the eye hook on the stocks. Mark tied the other end of the shoelace to the eye hook, securing Jens foot taut and immobile.

Jen continued to softly protest as Mark secured her other foot in the same manner. She knew what was coming, and was both nervous and exhilarated at the same time. She continued to play along.

“Mark, what are you doing to my feet? I can’t move my feet at all!” she said, in her best damsel in distress voice.

“Oh, you will see soon enough.” said Mark, lifting his phone and selecting ‘Camera’.

Mark snapped several pictures of Jen. One of just her feet helplessly tied in his stocks. Two more of her entire body tied and blindfolded on the bed. He was sure to do a close-up of her tied hands too. He opened his messaging App.

“Your wife is in a bit of a ticklish situation. But don’t worry, I won’t hurt her. I’m just going to tickle her, and tickle her, and tickle her. All night.” Mark attached the pics to the text message and hit ‘SEND’.

After he hit send, Mark walked back up to the top of the bed by Jen’s head, and sat.

“So, your husband called, he must be concerned” said Mark. “So I texted him a few pictures of your situation.” Said Mark with a laugh.

“So Jen, do you know what’s next?” asked Mark.

Jen replied in her best damsel in distress voice. “You’re not going to tickle my feet, are you?” she asked.

“Oh yes I am Jen. I am going to tickle you, and tickle you, and tickle you. And all you can do is lie there and laugh.” Replied Mark, who quickly stood up and moved back to the foot of the bed.

“Mark, please, no!” said Jen. But it was too late. Mark had sat back down at the foot of the bed, and was rummaging through his bag again.
He had pickled out several instruments, including an electric toothbrush, dog grooming gloves, and feathers. His was delirious with excitement, his dream was about to come true.

Back at the hotel, my phone dinged and I anxiously grabbed it to see I had a new message and opened it. I read the text from Mark and then looked at the pictures. My heart raced at the sight of my wife restrained so thoroughly, her feet so helpless. She was going to get insanely tickled, and there was nothing I could do but wait.

Mark teased Jen before starting his assault on her helpless feet.

“Ready to be tickled Jen?” he asked.

“Mark, please!” she replied.

Mark started slowly, with a single finger slowly coursing up and down the sole of her left foot. Jen’s body immediately stiffened, and she tried in vain to pull against the stocks securing her ankles. As Mark’s finger slowly scratched the sole of her foot, Jen squealed, much to Mark’s delight.

“Oh, yes, somebody is so very ticklish!” teased Mark.

Mark took his free hand and starting to slowly tease the sole of her other foot. The sensation of both feet being tickled had Jen squealing and squirming on the bed. She lifted her head off the pillow and tried to look down at Mark despite the blindfold. This amused Mark.

“Oh this is just the beginning sweetie!” he exclaimed, now rapidly scratching his fingernails from heel to toe up and down her helpless soles.

“Mark, pleeeeaaassssseeeee!” squealed Jen in between giggles. This only incentivized Mark to tickle harder and faster.

After about a minute of this Mark stopped. Jen could hear him approaching again, and feel him sit on the side of the bed. He lifted her blindfold.

“Having fun yet!” he asked, with a wicked smile on his face.

“Oh my God Mark, you know how ticklish my feet are!” Jen exclaimed in between deep breaths.

“Oh yes I do Jen, and you know what? We are just getting started!” he said with a wry smile. Leaving her blindfold off he walked back to the foot of the bed and sat. “I want you to see what’s coming next!” he said, pulling out an electric toothbrush.

“Oh God no Mark, not that!” pleaded Jen.

“Oh Yes!” said Mark, turning on the brush.

Mark slowly moved the brush toward Jen’s helpless toes and she lifted her head off the bed and watched. As soon as the brush made contact with her toes Jen screamed, her head falling back on to the pillow. “AHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!”

“Oh yes, laugh Jen!” said Mark with a huge smile. “Laugh for me!!” As he moved the toothbrush across her toes and then down the bottom of her foot, stopping at the sensitive skin just under her toes.

Jen’s back arched as she pulled on the stocks with all her might, her laughter filling the room. Being unable to move her toes away from the ticklish sensation of the brush only increased her anxiety. It was at this point that she realized to herself “Oh my God this guy is going to tickle me to death!”

Jen lifted her head off the pillow and looked down at Mark’s face. His eyes were wide open staring at her feet, his teeth clenched, with a huge smile on his face. He looked deranged. And the more she laughed, the more he seemed to enjoy it.

After several minutes Mark pulled the brush away from her soles, just long enough to slip one of the dog-grooming gloves on his right hand. The glove contained hundreds of rounded-off plastic points designed to get loose hair off of dogs, but when used on a stockinged foot made for an instrument of extreme tickling torture.

“Oh God, no Mark, please!” said Jen at the sight of the glove. “Mercy!” She said, her eyes wide as his hand approached her foot.

Starting at her heel, Mark slowly slid the palm of the glove up the bottom of her foot toward her sole and then toes. Jen’s reaction was immediate.

Her yell filled the room as the thrashed against her bonds. “AHHHHHHAAAAAHHHHHHAAHHHAAHAHAHAHA” cried out Jen, insane with ticklish laughter. Mark used the glove on one foot and the glove on the other, his cock throbbing at the site of Jen’s hysterics.

“Tickle tickle tickle!” he teased, as his gloved hand was now furiously going up and down the sole of Jen’s left foot, the brush parked on the toes of her right foot.

Jen’s head bounced up and down off the pillow in a maddening display of frustration as Mark tickled her brains out. At one point, her guffaws turned to silent laughter, her eyes squeezed shut, her head shaking back and forth, before letting out one final scream of desperation.
“AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!”

Mark glanced down at his phone. It had been 15 minutes since he started tickling Jen. His cock had never been so hard, he had never been so turned on. He turned off the brush and moved towards the side of the bed, climbing on and lying next to Jen.

“Did you like that?” he asked, his hand moving her hair from her face and caressing her cheek.

Jen, still breathing very deeply from being tickled so hard, could only nod. As she did, Mark’s hand moved down her body to her tummy, moving the teddy to expose her tummy.

“Mark, please” Jen said, feeling Mark’s hand gently caressing her stomach.

“SSSSSSSSHHHHHH” Mark said to Jen, smiling, his hand moving lower on her tummy towards the top of her pantyhose.

“But Mark, please” said Jen, and she could feel his fingers stretching the elastic waistband of her pantyhose and sliding under it.

“SSSSHHHHHHHHH” Mark said again, his fingers slowly creeping down her pantyhose towards her privates.

Mark’s fingers reached Jen’s privates, and started to softly caress the lips of her vagina. Jen protested.

“Mark, noooooo!” she said. Mark just looked at her and smiled.

“Oh yes!” he said, his fingers penetrating her.

Mark leaned down and started kissing Jen’s neck as his fingers worked in and out of her vagina. Jen squirmed under him, protesting.

“Mark, no, please!” she said, but unable to do anything to stop him.

Mark’s finger found Jen’s clit, and started rubbing it in slow circles. Jen’s back arched, and she moaned.

“Still want me to stop?” asked Mark sarcastically.

Jen’s back arched off the bed, her hips gyrating as Mark’s fingers worked her over. For her part it was a fantasy come true – a young handsome stud had her tied down and was making her cum. His fingers were now furiously tickling her clit, and she could feel her orgasm building. Her eyes closed, she moaned.

“Oh, Mark……”

“Cum for me baby, cum for me!” said Mark, his digits assaulting her clit.

With that, Jen arched her back high off the bed and let out a howl, her body quivering in an intense orgasm.

“UUUUGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!” she yelled loudly, followed by “OHHHHH GODDDDD!!!!”

After about 30 seconds Jen collapsed on the bed, and Mark removed his hand from her pantyhose. He quickly untied Jen’s hands, and moved down to the foot of the bed, unlocking the stocks, but not before giving her feet one last tickle.

“NOOOOOO!” squealed Jen, still in the throes of orgasmic delight.

Her hands and feet now free, Jen quickly sat up, and immediately noticed Mark’s huge bulge. He sat next to Jen, and reached in to kiss her.
Jen turned her head and let Mark kiss her cheek, his hands again exploring her body. She knew what he wanted.

“Mark, I’m married, I can’t fuck you!” she said.

“I know, I know, I wasn’t expecting you to” he said, his face looking sad.

“However, I can do this” said Jen, knocking Mark back on the bed, and straddling him, facing his cock.

Jen reached for Mark’s cock and freed it from the boxers, stroking it slowly. As she suspected, he was fairly well hung, with significant girth. She slowly stroked up and down his cock.

Mark moaned in pleasure, Jen’s stockinged feet on either side of his face. He reached for her feet with his hands, caressing them. Jen decided to tease him.

“So Mark, did you like having my stockinged feet in the stocks? Did you like tickling me?” she asked, now stroking faster.

Mark just moaned, and managed a “Uh-huh” as Jen rapidly stroked his cock. It took only about 30 seconds for him to shoot a massive load in the air as he grunted loudly.

Back at the hotel I sat on the edge of the bed. It was now 3:30 on the morning, and my mind was racing with thoughts of what was happening to my wife. With that, I heard a car door and looked out the window to see my wife getting out of an Uber. She walked to the door, carrying her heels, and I greeted her.

“Oh my God I was so worried about you” I said, hugging her.

She hugged me back, and then pulled back, looking at me in the eye.

“Oh my God, you need to fuck me right now!” she said.

I knew it must have been a good night!!

To be continued??

Would love to hear suggestion on what everyone would like to see in Part 4. Does Jen have another tryst with just Mark? Will Mark introduce some friends in to their play? More sexual? Less sexual? I have an idea on how I want to go but I am always open to suggestions....

Wow!! Incredible part 3, this whole story is probably your best writing so far imo. I've followed your tales and noticed your writing has gotten better with each installment. I am definitely looking forward to more from you!

As for a part 4; introducing Mark's friends into this would be nice; more military types to further hold Jen down and tickle her senseless as well as the sexual part increasing is a requirement! I noticed the vibrator from Mark's bag was not used in their session, hopefully it gets used in part 4!

Wow!! Incredible part 3, this whole story is probably your best writing so far imo. I've followed your tales and noticed your writing has gotten better with each installment. I am definitely looking forward to more from you!

As for a part 4; introducing Mark's friends into this would be nice; more military types to further hold Jen down and tickle her senseless as well as the sexual part increasing is a requirement! I noticed the vibrator from Mark's bag was not used in their session, hopefully it gets used in part 4!

Thanks for the feedback! Glad you enjoyed this series! I know the sexual stuff is not for everyone but it seems like a natural progression.

Keep the stories coming ! You can start a new series " THE TICKLING ADVENTURES OF JEN, THE TICKLISH WIFE "

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back