• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Discovery of Ticklers. M/M

Lady Feathers

TMF Poster
Lance's Discovery

The report from Family Ancestry finally came. Lance ripped open the envelope and eagerly read the report. He smiled when he read the whole report and saw that he was a direct desendant of Lancelot, one of the Knights of the round table in Camelot.
Lance flipped to the pages explaining the historical background and turned to the pages detailing Lancelot. As he read the historical narrative, he could imagine Lancelot and the other knights of Camelot riding out to defend Camelot from the clutches of Morgana, ward of Uthur Pendragon turned evil Mistress, using her magic for evil.
As he read on, he discovered that Lancelot had been taken prisoner of Mordred, child of evil magic once saved by Merlin. Mordred had the ability to find out a person's weakness and use it to torture them.
Mordred was filled with anger toward Lancelot because in battle, his father and magical mentor was killed by Lancelot.
After the battle, as Lancelot rode back to Camelot Mordred cast a spell over him and owed to make him pay for killing his father. Lancelot stopped and rode back to the young warlock looked him for a time. "And what revenge can you inflict on me? You are but a child playing in world of men! Begone now!" Lancelot said and rode back to Camelot.
"What kind of revenge...! " muttered Mordred as he walked back to the outlands.
Unbeknown to Lance, the spell that enchanted him would stay hidden until the time came that Mordred would take Lancelot prisoner and torture him without mercy.

Part 2. The Capture and Torture of Lancelot.

Years had past and Mordred grew into a powerful warlock. Because magic was stilled outlawed in Camelot, Mordred had to keep his powers hidden, something he !earned to do expertly.
Mordred watched and waited until Lancelot was alone, riding for sport. As Lancelot rode, he heard yelling as if someone was in trouble and needed help. He rode toward the screams for help. When he got closer to the screams, he felt himself become dizzy and loosing his grip on the reigns of his horse, he fell unconcious to the ground.
Lancelot slowly came to and looked around. At first he didn't notice that he was half naked. He looked around, but was not able to recognize his surroundings. Mordred had changed over Lancelot while he was still out. "Mestum lautum ticklum !" His eyes glowed yellow as he repeated his chant.
Lancelot tried to move and could not. Then he noticed that he was tied down, his upper body and feet naked. He felt light strokes on the bottoms of his feet. He tried to pull his feet away, but couldn't.
He felt the Stokes change to the touch of feathers being pulled through between his toes.
He began giggling as his Torturer continued tickling his feet. Lancelot had never felt anything like this before. Shivers shot up his body as he felt tickling over his arches. "Stop! STOP!!" He cried. "When manner of torture is this?" He asked.
Mordred came out of the shadows and motioned the Torturer to stop tickling Lancelot. Mordred came closer to Lancelot so that the two men looked at each other. "Do you remember me?" Mordred asked.
Lancelot looked, didn't recognize the young warlock. "No I don't. Should I know you?" He asked the warlock. Mordred glared angerly at the half naked knight.
"You murdered my father in battle because he was a warlock who used magic. I told you I would get my revenge! "
Lancelot realized what was happening and asked, "What enchantment did you cast over me? "
Mordred smiled evilly. "I used a child's enchantment. Children are playfully ticklish, wriggling under the teasing touches of parents or siblings. I have made you a very ticklish knight! When my tickler gets done with
you, you not be the same. You will always worry about who is going touch you in a manner that makes you giggle."
As Lance read the tickle torture of Lancelot, he could imagine Lancelot giggling, wriggling, pleading for the tickling to stop. Lance also got uncomfortable himself because he was extremely ticklish and imagineg that he was the one being tickle tortured.

Lance's Dream

As Lance kept reading, he felt tired and fell asleep. Lance felt a chill on his skin. He looked around and then looked up to find that he was naked and restrained upright by his wrists. The chamber was dimly lit do he could not see if anyone was there. Suddenly he felt something stroking his back. He arched his body as far as his restraints would let him. He felt like giggling, but bit his lip to prevent the giggles.
"Ah... I see you are as ticklish as Sir Lancelot was!." The voice said. Lance struggled to break free, but the voice told him, "Don't bother! You can't break free. ".
,"Show your self! Let me see who my tickle Torturer is!" Lance said in a loud voice. So the body behind the voice revealed
himself. Lance was taken by surprise as he saw who his tickler was. It was Sir Lancelot himself.
"But why?" Lance asked. Lancelot replied, "It is the enchantment Mordred placed on me. Not only am I bring tickled in eturnity but anyone who reads about this is tickled by me."
Lance began sweating and began pleading with Lancelot, but it was no use. Lancelot began tickling Lance's ribs then moved to his lower sides. Lance struggled while he was being tickled. When Lancelot began tickling Lance's armpits, Lance began laughing hard, sweat rolling on his body.
Now Mordred was not without consiquence. When Lancelot was finally rescued, Mordred was captured and brought back to Camelot. Merlin' was not around because Morgana froze him to keep him from interfering, but another warlock was there who was more powerful than Mordred and sentenced Mordred to be tickled for as long as he could stand it.
As it happens, Mordred was hyperticklish and the thought not being tickled overwhelmed him .

Last edited:
What's New

5/14/2024
If you ned to report a post, click the report button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back