• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The dog ate my homework...

avethibaltus

TMF Regular
I heard something interesting on AFN (Armed Forces Network - the US military radio station in Europe) which reminded of my school days many moons ago.

Back before you could purchase completed term papers on the internet, yes, even before every household had a computer, much less a printer (anyone remember 9 pin printers?), we had to write term papers (called such because you usually had to complete them in one semester or term) which were, believe it or not, hand typed. This seemingly insignificant fact meant that you really had to get all your research done in time to be able to complete a draft and have it typed up before it was actually due (terrible thought). Keeping in mind that a typewriter is pretty loud, this tended to put the potential for any last minute, all night typing marathons into the realm of the impossible. Consequently, it happened that some of us couldn't quite get things done on time and had to come up with pretty creative and original excuses for not delivering on time as required.

Recently, I heard of someone else trying to pull a similar stunt and it really made me laugh at how comical it sounded, and this from an adult. It was totally unbelieveable and completely outrageous and would have been quickly forgotten if it weren't for the fact that young people have died and are dying every day, not to mention the millions of dollars being paid every day to support the farce.

Despite having done all the research, collected all the "facts", to include witness statements, photographs, etc., and supposedly having air tight documentation, our boy just can't seem to get his "term paper" in on time. The guys with the best technology, the most money, the most resources, yes, the strongest nation on earth (at the moment) can't seem to get their stuff straight on this one.

So, you ask yourself, what do you tell a nation that you have intentionally and consistently lied to, that has sacrificed their sons and daughters to bring us into the New American Century, that now looks like a pack of warmongers as a result of your diplomatic ineptitude when they ask "Where are the Iraqi weapons of mass destruction?"

A. The dog ate them.
B. They were plundered and/or destroyed before we could get to them.

Both of these excuses reveal the same logic, an attempt to conceal the same truth, and are an insult to the intelligence of all but those at the highest levels of government. There was nothing for the dog to eat and you are too stupid to realize that I am lying. Plain and simple.

(On the other hand, if the weapons were plundered, who do we have to thank for allowing this to happen? - I'm sure the guy with the mustache didn't start handing out nerve agent cannisters when he heard the yanks coming but we all saw that the invasion force - acting on orders - did very litte to stop plundering from happening.)

Those of us in the voting public should remember this small fact when it gets time to vote for another president. The man is making a fool of us, insulting our intelligence with excuses that most people stopped using when they left school, and is expecting us to continue to put up with his crap as he and his chicken hawks continue their conquest of the middle east (you don't really believe that the unrest in Iran just happened to coincide with the recent statements made by Bush and Co. do you?).

We have been lied to to justify a war. What more can anyone do to destroy trust and undermine faith than place our children in imminent danger?

What's New

5/17/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip location!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back