• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The dream gods were smiling on me last night

Barbershopman

TMF Master
I posted this here because it was a dream.

Last night I was dreaming I was on the set of ESPN to show off my kickoff/punt return skills (hey I said it was a dream). I was on the arena looking field and in walks Erin Andrews. She was dressed in a black pantsuit with a pink blouse, nylons and high-heeled strappy sandals.

We talked to a little bit and then she asked to see my skills. She "punts" me the ball and I take it and start running up the field. She grabs me around the waist to little avail as I drag her toward the goal line. Her heels didn't give her any traction to bring me down. Anyway I cross the goalline and she is sitting behind me with her feet sticking out between my legs. She exclaims she couldn't tackle me and that's when I said that she had the wrong type of footwear on and I titilated her toes which made her giggle as I helped her up.

Her turn to field so I took the ball and saw her remove her heels to put on those footglove type shoes. I walked back turned around to see those "shoes" tossed aside and her in her stocking feet waiting to receive my "punt". I threw the ball to her and by the time she fielded it, I had tackled her in the end zone for a touch back. Then the alarm clock went off and woke me up. Quick tickle with a beautiful woman cut short, but it was a heck of a dream!:xpulcy:

Barbershopman

I think every sports fan's dream would be to have Erin, Rachel Nichols, Suzy Kolber and Linda Cohn in the same position at the same time, and for more than just a quick toe tickle. At least that's mine.

Barbershopman

Very nice dream. Alot of us would certianly love to have one like that.

and Barbershopman, dont forget Jenn Brown.

What's New

5/20/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us all!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back